Total votes: 20
FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 441

Re: Day 3.5 ~ 2015 Game of Champions

Post by FZ. »

Ricochet wrote:
FZ. wrote:
I realize it's possible, and again, if I knew he was bad, I wouldn't hesitate lynching him, or if he was up against a person I felt was a civ. But, when there are other players who are acting scummy and can post a threat to the town more heavily, I'd rather save him and keep him the last baddie standing. After that, the baddies can shove their win. If they don't understand their win is worthless, I pitty them.
Why do you feel you have a better control over telling which other suspects are truly bad, over Tranq doing nothing remotely civilian-like, so far?

Also, you'd rather let Tranq as last baddie standing... although, in your own words, you cannot tell for sure if he's bad...? How does that make sense.

Finally, similar to what Boom asked, how do you know Tranq, if bad, isn't a threat outside the written game (night powers)?
I don't, but just because someone doesn't contribute shit, doesn't make him bad. He could be, but in my opinion, more often than not, he's a civ. I think people who appear to be around and doing stuff, yet aren't are more likely to be bad. Hence my willingness to vote MM, or Drac. I think they are trying to seem like they are baddie hunting, when in fact they aren't really.

I'd rather let him be the last baddie standing, because then, in my eyes, even if they win because of that, we are the ones who really won, and I don't care what the official end game is. The challenge for me, when playing mafia, is to figure out who is lying to me and fooling me after doing his best at that. If you followed my Pikmin game, you'd know that this is how I act when bad. There's no challenge in trying to win a player who is not really playing.

LC, I'm willing to vote for Drac. Will you move your vote to him instead of JJJ?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 238
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Nope! I'm going to work now.
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1472

Post by Ricochet »

FZ, you've mentioned no suspicion of Draconus up until a few posts ago saying "you'd vote for him or MM". Am I missing something? Day 2, in fact, you've eyeballed Matt for claiming Draco faked his curse.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

You also didn't answer the night threat question. Tranq, if bad, could have you killed overnight. How is that not getting fooled by a baddie?
HamburgerBoy
The Mark
Posts in topic: 201

Post by HamburgerBoy »

idgi, what's the case on Draco? That he had relatively weaker cases on day 0 (duh, everyone does) and has been relatively inactive these last couple days?
HamburgerBoy
The Mark

Post by HamburgerBoy »

I'd be happy to vote for Dom. While even Sorsha I can partially excuse for kick-starting the LoRab run yesterday (golden said it would be her or LoRab to save Jimmy; Sorsha's response was only natural self-preservation), Dom's been coasting and others more familiar with him than I have suspected him for his tone and kinda arbitrary votes. Why can't we do this?
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 353

Post by Golden »

DharmaHelper wrote:
Tranq wrote:I've spent pretty much all of my free time playing The Binding of Isaac recently. Sorry. Rather than wasting a vote, i've decided to give my vote to Ricochet until i'm able to make informed decisions. Ricochet, my vote is yours. Who should i vote for?

Oh and don't Arya me :p

Please can we all lynch Tranq today. Let's reach across the aisle here and bury this chump.
I'm not going to reach across that aisle. If someone like me was that quiet, I can see it. Tranq tends to get more involved later.

By the way, has anyone engaged tranq with direct questions? I tend to find he will answer them even when he doesn't do much proactive input.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Ricochet wrote:FZ, you've mentioned no suspicion of Draconus up until a few posts ago saying "you'd vote for him or MM". Am I missing something? Day 2, in fact, you've eyeballed Matt for claiming Draco faked his curse.
FIrst off, I'm allowed to change my mind. Second, I don't buy his vote. If he thinks I'm bad and was defending JJJ, why is he voting me and not JJJ who had more votes? I feel like he's preparing for after JJJ is lynched and flips civ.

linki: I'm saying that if I know he's bad, than that would be a reason to lynch him. When all I have is him not contributing anything, that's not enough to make me lynch him.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Golden wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
Tranq wrote:I've spent pretty much all of my free time playing The Binding of Isaac recently. Sorry. Rather than wasting a vote, i've decided to give my vote to Ricochet until i'm able to make informed decisions. Ricochet, my vote is yours. Who should i vote for?

Please can we all lynch Tranq today. Let's reach across the aisle here and bury this chump.
I'm not going to reach across that aisle. If someone like me was that quiet, I can see it. Tranq tends to get more involved later.

By the way, has anyone engaged tranq with direct questions? I tend to find he will answer them even when he doesn't do much proactive input.
Have you?

Go ahead, Golden, ask him "direct questions". Bring him to us. Get him "more involved".
HamburgerBoy
The Mark

Post by HamburgerBoy »

FZ. wrote:
Ricochet wrote:FZ, you've mentioned no suspicion of Draconus up until a few posts ago saying "you'd vote for him or MM". Am I missing something? Day 2, in fact, you've eyeballed Matt for claiming Draco faked his curse.
FIrst off, I'm allowed to change my mind. Second, I don't buy his vote. If he thinks I'm bad and was defending JJJ, why is he voting me and not JJJ who had more votes? I feel like he's preparing for after JJJ is lynched and flips civ.

linki: I'm saying that if I know he's bad, than that would be a reason to lynch him. When all I have is him not contributing anything, that's not enough to make me lynch him.
Where did Draconus say that?
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 353

Post by Golden »

Ricochet wrote: Have you?

Go ahead, Golden, ask him "direct questions". Bring him to us. Get him "more involved".
No, and I have no intention of doing so. I don't need to see anything more from tranq to know he is so far down my potential baddie list as to be a non factor for at least several phases. I was speaking to those who seem to think he is a good choice for a lynch just because, even though those who know tranq well are pointing you in the direction that it's nothing to worry about.

@br - I voted mm because I think he is bad. It's not necessarily my final vote.
I buy jjs point on ninja, consider me pinged by her.
@bea - sorry it's hard for me to go back and point out specific votes without much time and on a phone, but let's just say that overall I am pinged by every single jay vote that came in after lorab hit about 4 votes, other than perhaps hb.
I like fzs points on Draco.

Sticking with mm for now but aiming to check in once more before the deadline.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 211
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

Golden wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:

I pouted in his general direction.
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

TRANQ

How are you?
Are you having a good time?
Do you want to have a bad time?
Are you civ?
If you are civ, who are your suspects?
Are you indy?
If you are indy, what are your goals?
If you are indy, are you win-grab indy?
If you are indy, are you bad indy?
Are you bad?
If you are bad, who are your teammates?
Why did you offer your vote to me?
Why did you offer your vote to me only today?
Why don't you want to waste your vote, just like the previous times?
What's different about this lynch phase, compared to the others, in which you voted?
Why did you vote on D3.0 without posting anything?
What do you think of motelroom?
What do you think of Black Rock?
What do you think of Boomslang?
What do you think of DharmaHelper?
What do you think of Dom?
What do you think of Dr. Wilgy?
What do you think of Draconus?
What do you think of Elohcin?
Did you notice Elohcin isn't actually in the game anymore?
Are you skipping my questions, by any chance?
What do you think of FZ?
What do you think of Epignosis?
What do you think of HamburgerBoy?
Did you notice me skipping Golden in this sequence?
You're still skipping questions, aren't ya?
What do you think of JaggedJimmyJay?
What do you think of juliets?
What do you think of Long Con?
What do you think of LoRab?
What do you think of MacDougall?
What do you think of Matt?
What do you think of MetalMarsh89?
What do you think of nijuukyugou?
What do you think of Sorsha?
What do you think of bea?
What do you think of llama?
What do you think of Tranq?
Is Tranq a baddie?
Would you lynch Tranq?
Why did you vote to lynch me?
Why don't you like me?
How's the game you were playing in your free time?
What other games do you play in your free time?
Why aren't you playing my game, instead of the one you played?
Do you like Golden as a player?
Do you like Golden standing up for you?
Is Golden your teammate?
Are you the last baddie standing in FZ's equation?
Will you kill FZ, if you are bad, or leave her alive to watch you win for the team?
Is FZ your teammate?
When will you get more involved?
How do you plan to achieve getting more involved?
What are the phases of getting more involved?
What's the secret of not being involved and surviving this much in a game?
What's the prize for answering this correctly?
What's the king's full name?
What are robots made of?
Two trains, Train A and Train B, simultaneously depart Station A and Station B. Station A and Station B are 252.5 miles apart from each other. Train A is moving at 124.7mph towards Station B, and Train B is moving at 253.5mph towards Station A. If both trains departed at 10:00AM and it is now 10:08, how much longer until both trains pass each other?
How many flies are in this jar?
What monster am I?
Would you smooch a ghost?
How many letters are in the name Papryco oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo?
In the dating simulation video game "Mew Mew Kissy Cutie" what is Mew Mew's favorite food?
Who does Dr. Wilgy have a crush on?
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

I think that oughta bring him in the game now.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 240
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

JJJ's response to me this morning felt genuine and therefore I'm not going to vote for him today. I thought about Tranq but my whole reason for voting him yesterday was to get him to the table. He has now spoken and though I don't much like what he had to say I don't see him as bad for that. I will keep my eye on him but am not ready to vote him yet. I'm going to take a look at MM to see if I agree with Golden's read.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 211
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

That is the most beautiful list of questions I've ever seen.
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

HamburgerBoy wrote:
FZ. wrote:

Where did Draconus say that?
He didn't, but:
Draconus wrote:
FZ. wrote:I will barely be here this day, so I really hope this doesn't go JJJ's way. I do agree that if he is bad, and knew he won't be lynched, that there are scum in his voters.
Covering all of your bases in case shit hits the fan? "I think JJJ is good, but if he's bad, look that way." :suspish: Also, calling your sussers idiots before they even go after you? Not cool :mad: Adding "no offense" at the end of that doesn't make it more appropriate. So, yeah.

And then this:
Draconus wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
FZ. wrote:I will barely be here this day, so I really hope this doesn't go JJJ's way. I do agree that if he is bad, and knew he won't be lynched, that there are scum in his voters.
:haha: <snipped>
:p
Oh good, someone else sees how ridiculous this post is.
These are his only posts, and then he votes me

If he doesn't think JJJ is bad, than why would I be covering all bases?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Epi, will you keep your vote on Lorab, no matter how the votes spread?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Hey, Tranq, I changed my mind. I'll have your vote toDay. Please vote Golden or FZ. :nicenod:

I'm sorry, I should have phrased that in a direct question, to summon you properly.

*bends a knee*

Tranq, will you, on this fine Day, place your vote on either Golden or FZ., which you prefer, please? :noble:
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

I'm putting it on MM for now.I won't be here for much longer.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

whichever*
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Ricochet wrote:Hey, Tranq, I changed my mind. I'll have your vote toDay. Please vote Golden or FZ. :nicenod:

I'm sorry, I should have phrased that in a direct question, to summon you properly.

*bends a knee*

Tranq, will you, on this fine Day, place your vote on either Golden or FZ., which you prefer, please? :noble:
Are you trying to help the civvies? I think death has played with your head
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Ricochet wrote:whichever*

whomever, even!

sorry, full of pills
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

FZ. wrote:
Ricochet wrote:Hey, Tranq, I changed my mind. I'll have your vote toDay. Please vote Golden or FZ. :nicenod:

*bends a knee*

I don't want Tranq's vote to "go to waste". He asked me for this. It's a civvie thing to do, surely, and I'm the best civvie around to do it. :srsnod:
HamburgerBoy
The Mark

Post by HamburgerBoy »

FZ. wrote:If he doesn't think JJJ is bad, than why would I be covering all bases?
His post has more to do with you than him. That it was JJJ mentioned seems irrelevant to his point; he's accusing you of making a safe post where you defend a player, and then simultaneously distance yourself by saying if he flips bad, that people should look for others bussing JJJ.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Ricochet wrote:
FZ. wrote:

*bends a knee*

I don't want Tranq's vote to "go to waste". He asked me for this. It's a civvie thing to do, surely, and I'm the best civvie around to do it. :srsnod:
The fact you are a confirmed civvie doesn't make you a good civvie.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 117

Post by Epignosis »

FZ. wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
FZ. wrote:

*bends a knee*

Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

HamburgerBoy wrote:
FZ. wrote:If he doesn't think JJJ is bad, than why would I be covering all bases?
His post has more to do with you than him. That it was JJJ mentioned seems irrelevant to his point; he's accusing you of making a safe post where you defend a player, and then simultaneously distance yourself by saying if he flips bad, that people should look for others bussing JJJ.
Even if that's true, I think that as bad as my words can sound, jumping on that for a vote is a whole lot more suspicious than what I said. Not to mention that as I said before, the fact I said that if JJJ is bad we should look at his voters didn't diminish the need to look at Lorab's voters in any way. I was just stating what I believe to be the less obvious conclusion.

linki: Even a confirmed civvie can lead the town to a terrible loss by giving them bad advice.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
HamburgerBoy
The Mark

Re: Day 2~ 2015 Game of Champions

Post by HamburgerBoy »

New rainbow time!

Ricochet

golden
Draconus

Matt
MetalMarsh
SpaceDaisy/Bea
Boomslang
LoRab

juliets
Epignosis
Bass_the_Clever/motel room
nijuukyugou
thellama73

Long Con
Elohcin/FZ
DharmaHelper
DrWilgy
MacDougall
Black Rock
Tranq

JaggedJimmyJay
Sorsha

Dom

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

FZ. wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
FZ. wrote:

*bends a knee*

lol, you tell it like it is, sista

I caught a baddie out of thin air. I must be pretty good. :mafia:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

FZ. wrote:linki: Even a confirmed civvie can lead the town to a terrible loss by giving them bad advice.
There's a 97.8% probability that FZ. is wrong about this. :keys:
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

I'm tired. You all are obviously smarter than me. Just lynch whoever you want. Good night.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
HamburgerBoy
The Mark

Post by HamburgerBoy »

FZ. wrote:Even if that's true, I think that as bad as my words can sound, jumping on that for a vote is a whole lot more suspicious than what I said. Not to mention that as I said before, the fact I said that if JJJ is bad we should look at his voters didn't diminish the need to look at Lorab's voters in any way. I was just stating what I believe to be the less obvious conclusion.
Well, I don't agree with that at all. Waffling always sounds bad and if Draco was really busy, I could easily imagine a busy civvie seeing a post like that stick out and ping him. Also, Draco didn't even mention LoRab so that's a strawman you're now constructing; when he last checked in before the lynch, it was shaping up to be a Llama vs Jimmy.
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 26
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

I always think to myself, hey, it's the weekend! I'll have loads of time to read and catch up and post original thoughts!

And then two things happen: I find myself in perpetual catch-up hell, where I was diligently caught up the last phase, then checked it yesterday and found like 15 pages added. Now there's about four more added to that. Secondly, I always underestimate how long baking and prepping for said baking will take me, leaving me less time to read through the thread.

So, I'm about to skim and then make a vote before I leave for shenanigans with sangria and cookies and other delicious things, and I apologize for what may be perceived as lazy playing, but I'm overwhelmed by this game and have been since the beginning, and reading has been a chore. I also apologize for what may be perceived as whining :P Be back in a few.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Epignosis wrote:
FZ. wrote:linki: Even a confirmed civvie can lead the town to a terrible loss by giving them bad advice.
There's a 97.8% probability that FZ. is wrong about this. :keys:
FZ. wrote:I'm tired. You all are obviously smarter than me. Just lynch whoever you want. Good night.
There's a 0% probability FZ. got my joke. :pout:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 960

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I'm away for the day most likely. Voting for DharmaHelper.
Away from the lynch day and you move your vote from Tranq to DH? I don't get it. As if Tranq isn't a more likely lynch than DH? Well he was until you moved your damn vote off him.
HamburgerBoy
The Mark

Post by HamburgerBoy »

Sup Wilgy, who are your three biggest suspects right now?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Ricochet wrote:11 out of the last 19 posts are bea's. Do you often catch up in this manner? :ponder:
I recall bea being far less active in previous games I played with her but also her posts are coming across totally genuine to me.
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 175

Post by Sorsha »

Am I the only one who thinks its weird that there were 8 votes on LoRab yesterday and only 2 of those players have voted her way today?

LoRab
Epignosis (6), Sorsha (15), Golden (16), thellama73 (18), JaggedJimmyJay (19), Tranq (20), FZ. (21), motel room (26) 30%
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Long Con wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
HamburgerBoy wrote:In A World Reborn, timmer had his vote on SVS for only a couple minutes, but it allowed MM to nightkill him.
Really? That's ... not cool considering I didn't have that luxury in the very same game. But thanks for that.

You suck LC.
Your role was so completely different than Metalmarsh's role. The comparison you are trying to make here is the only mistake involved.
bea wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
HamburgerBoy wrote:In A World Reborn, timmer had his vote on SVS for only a couple minutes, but it allowed MM to nightkill him.
Really? That's ... not cool considering I didn't have that luxury in the very same game. But thanks for that.

You suck LC.
:haha: :haha: Sometimes hosts fuck it up. I know him as a host. He's amazing. I'm positive it was accidental. Or he hates you. One of the two FO SHO!

Remember TH mafia?? Remember my shake fist LLLLCCCCCCC posts? Yea. :p
I'm an awful host, I make mistakes all the time... but that was not one of them. Talking Heads? I don't remember.

Also, Rico, what are you up to?? :confused:

Brutal Executioner - Warrior Clan
He chooses a player, the kill goes through if they are the right clan.
Position 1: Kill a Sorcerer
Position 2: Kill a Guardian
Position 3: Kill a Brotherhood
Position 4: Kill a Warrior
Position 5: Kill a Children of Serenity

Epic Challenge: Kill one player from each clan, once you have completed this your win condition will be Independent and can win with any team.
I knowwwwww I was just being a dick to you
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 686

Post by DharmaHelper »

I for one find the variety of discussions and suspicions to be refreshing.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DrWilgy
Posts in topic: 225

Post by DrWilgy »

Ricochet wrote:TRANQ

How are you?
Are you civ?
Are you indy?
Are you bad?
What's different about this lynch phase, compared to the others, in which you voted?
What do you think of FZ?
Is Tranq a baddie?
Would you lynch Tranq?
Why don't you like me?
Is Golden your teammate?
Will you kill FZ, if you are bad, or leave her alive to watch you win for the team?
Is FZ your teammate?
What are robots made of?
Two trains, Train A and Train B, simultaneously depart Station A and Station B. Station A and Station B are 252.5 miles apart from each other. Train A is moving at 124.7mph towards Station B, and Train B is moving at 253.5mph towards Station A. If both trains departed at 10:00AM and it is now 10:08, how much longer until both trains pass each other?
What monster am I?
How many letters are in the name Papryco oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo?
In the dating simulation video game "Mew Mew Kissy Cutie" what is Mew Mew's favorite food?

Linki - Hi HBB! my knowledge of this game is the exact same as previous... So I guess agreeing with your's and LC's suspicion on JJJ? but I also see you aren't voting him anymore... I'm out of the loop... I'm going to read through Rico really quickly though, hopefully reading him will give me a good insight! and put me back in the game.

Is there anything absolutely important for me not to miss? because... chances are I will miss it in the time I have before the deadline.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DharmaHelper
Posts in topic: 686

Post by DharmaHelper »

"I guess agreeing with you...."

What? You guess you agree? Either you do or you don't.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 240
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

I had forgotten that Jimmy's ISO on zebra and metalmarsh reasoned that they were teamates because of the nature of their interactions. It was a good point. I saw a lot of jokey posts from MM, not very much that had any meat to it. I'm going to vote him now and see if anything else comes up during this last hours.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 26
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

Okay, I have to finish these cookies and get myself outta here, and I've still got like four pages to read. Ugh. Thems the breaks, I guess.

Votes are a lot more spread out this round, which I suppose is good? Makes me less wary. During my read (and really, thinking about the no-lynch situation), I keep flip-flopping on JJJ. On the one hand, he appears as a frustrated civ who's half-given up. At the same time, he kept popping in to make points and (despite what he said upon his return) to defend himself. I'm torn because I don't like to let myself be swindled by tone, but at the same time, the tone's been consistent, and I was doubtful about that in particular yesterday. Ugh. Ugh, I say.

Well, I gotta make a decision, and I do like to make things *interesting*, especially with changeable votes being a factor. Lorab's fallen off the radar more than last phase, so let's give her a vote and see what happens when these votes get a bit closer.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 849
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Hi, what's happening?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
DrWilgy
Posts in topic: 225

Post by DrWilgy »

OK, something else. If I can't formulate something worth voting on in the hour I have, Rico, I'll be your vote. Tell me where to vote this phase and if I have nothing better to go off of, I'll do that.

Linki - DH, It's been along time since I agreed with that... and it seems that "that" doesn't even exist anymore with HBB.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 849
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

juliets wrote:I had forgotten that Jimmy's ISO on zebra and metalmarsh reasoned that they were teamates because of the nature of their interactions. It was a good point. I saw a lot of jokey posts from MM, not very much that had any meat to it. I'm going to vote him now and see if anything else comes up during this last hours.
You say this like I'm already dead or something. XD

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Tranq
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 27

Post by Tranq »

Ricochet wrote:TRANQ

How are you?
Are you civ?
Are you indy?
Are you bad?
What do you think of FZ?
Is Tranq a baddie?
Would you lynch Tranq?
Why don't you like me?
Is Golden your teammate?
Is FZ your teammate?
What are robots made of?
What monster am I?
I'll answer the red ones, as there are less of them.

No.
Yes.
Yes.
You'd be disappointed with the result.
Distractions.
A rezz!
Stannis Baratheon.
Metals and plastics.
The trains would crash into each other.
Yes.
Zombie.
I'm unfamiliar with this reference.
Snail ice cream.
Mrs. Wilgy.

Voting FZ.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

DrWilgy wrote:I'm out of the loop... I'm going to read through Rico really quickly though, hopefully reading him will give me a good insight! and put me back in the game.
:haha:

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”