Dutchies (host/dead/non)
80%

Total votes: 20
Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 47

Re: Day 4 ~ 2015 Game of Champions

Post by Boomslang »

Can't stump the Trump! But you can stump a Tranq. Throwing an early vote his way to flush him out; previous calls have not been heeded.
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 308

Post by Matt »

Hmmm.

Can Sorsha, Niju, Wilgy Llama, and Tranq all post? I'm working on a theory, thanks! Or if you've already posted on Day 4 and I missed it, can you please quote the post for me?

Appreciate it! :beer:
Image Image Image Image
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 26
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Re: Night 3 ~ 2015 Game of Champions

Post by nijuukyugou »

I'm relatively caught up. I'm a bit sad that I don't have enough time/energy to analyze all of the different factors being discussed and that could be used as evidence against people (positions a la Recruitment, closed set up role reveals, etc. in addition to vote analysis and tone reads), but I'll use what I can process while multitasking. BUT FIRST. Some responses, I suppose.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: LoRab and nijuukyugou

LoRab did not talk to or about ninja.

I already talked about one of her posts relative to LoRab. Now with LoRab's flip it looks even worse than before.
Spoiler: show
nijuukyugou wrote:Okay, I have to finish these cookies and get myself outta here, and I've still got like four pages to read. Ugh. Thems the breaks, I guess.

Votes are a lot more spread out this round, which I suppose is good? Makes me less wary. During my read (and really, thinking about the no-lynch situation), I keep flip-flopping on JJJ. On the one hand, he appears as a frustrated civ who's half-given up. At the same time, he kept popping in to make points and (despite what he said upon his return) to defend himself. I'm torn because I don't like to let myself be swindled by tone, but at the same time, the tone's been consistent, and I was doubtful about that in particular yesterday. Ugh. Ugh, I say.

Well, I gotta make a decision, and I do like to make things *interesting*, especially with changeable votes being a factor. Lorab's fallen off the radar more than last phase, so let's give her a vote and see what happens when these votes get a bit closer.
This is the only other relevant post. She flips the script on Day 3.5. It appears hers was the 4th of 5 votes for LoRab, but I don't know how the tally looked at this point. I know it was a chaotic mess at this point, I don't know if I still had the tally lead. That's important information and I'll need anyone else to clarify before I can analyze fairly.

Generally I still think ninja is a viable candidate to be LoRab's team mate.
I'm not anyone's teammate. I feel so freaking lost in this game, and have felt so since Day 0, and I'd say I have no one to discuss things with except people in-thread, but I get so far behind that I don't even have time to do that. But I suppose that's irrelevant? No, not irrelevant - more like, repetitive. Yes. I was the 4th voter for Lorab, as has been confirmed, and had no intention of changing my vote (I was actually leaving at the time to go do RL shenanigans, as I said). Changed my mind on you. Your defenses rang true (as I said above, your tone did so), and have done so as far as my last read goes, too. I still hate typing that kind of stuff out, because I could still be bamboozled and I hate hate hate being wrong, but there it is. Then, this:
FZ. wrote:I went back and looked at nijuu's post before her vote for Lorab, which supposedly made her look better.
nijuukyugou wrote:Okay, I have to finish these cookies and get myself outta here, and I've still got like four pages to read. Ugh. Thems the breaks, I guess.

Votes are a lot more spread out this round, which I suppose is good? Makes me less wary. During my read (and really, thinking about the no-lynch situation), I keep flip-flopping on JJJ. On the one hand, he appears as a frustrated civ who's half-given up. At the same time, he kept popping in to make points and (despite what he said upon his return) to defend himself. I'm torn because I don't like to let myself be swindled by tone, but at the same time, the tone's been consistent, and I was doubtful about that in particular yesterday. Ugh. Ugh, I say.

Well, I gotta make a decision, and I do like to make things *interesting*, especially with changeable votes being a factor. Lorab's fallen off the radar more than last phase, so let's give her a vote and see what happens when these votes get a bit closer.
The underlined could have been a set up for a change of vote later on. She voted for JJJ the previous day when it was between the two. She said she was going back and forth on JJJ. Possibly a set up for later as well. In addition, this was before all the tie shit started happening. I'm not even sure how many votes JJJ had at that point, but he had at least 5. Does anyone remember if he had more votes at different stages of the vote?

In any case, Nijuu is definitely not a strong civ read as one would expect after that vote.

DH, what is your point?
It could've been a set up, but it wasn't. I might change a vote if I'm in the thread and playing around and talking it out, but I left. I am, admittedly, pleased to see that a bit of chaos did result, although I'm sad I missed it in real time. Makes for real fun analysis seeing who changed his/her votes and when. And "in any case," I'm not a strong civ read? Bah! There are two important things you need to know about me. One: I'm never a strong civ read, because I'm too quiet and people call me a "lurker." Two: The one time I was called a "strong civ," I was brutally nightkilled. I keep to myself now. I appreciate the suspicion, actually, and it makes me feel good and loved and safe.

Okay, I'm done being silly :P As for suspicion, after reading, I'm looking at Dom for several reasons. One, he has started to take on the defensive, flustered tone he gets when he's cornered as a baddie (using multiple question marks, using NO U over and over, etc.), but also seems to be trying to cover it with composedness because it's being pointed out. Two, he's at the bottom of HBB's list, and HBB went after him like crazy. Wouldn't it be funny if HBB hid behind Dom to prove a point? (Okay, I guess I wasn't done being silly.) It's really the reactions Dom gives to HBB's accusations that get my attention (they've been quoted by others, and this post is getting long, so I won't re-quote things unless requested). His votes in the last two lynches don't really help matters - early vote for JJJ Day 3, fifth vote (although early, as the 13th voter, but perhaps he thought it was sealing the deal?) for JJJ Day 3.5.

Hmm. I think I'll vote there early. People are throwing his name around (as well as others), so let's see where their votes go. It's a teacher workday tomorrow, and I'm pretty sure I'll be a nervous wreck tomorrow evening due to starting a new semester Wednesday, so I'll be in a terrible state of mind for mafia. I'll check back, though, to see what happens, and try to maintain some semblance of keeping up.

Linki - Hello, Matt! I can post :D
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Thanks Niju

Now I just need Sorsha, Wilgy, LLama, and Tranq. ;airguitar:
Image Image Image Image
Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 47

Post by Boomslang »

Matt wrote:Thanks Niju

So... any reason for this particular list, or is it all a part of your Super Secret Theory?
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Boomslang wrote:

So... any reason for this particular list, or is it all a part of your Super Secret Theory?
Of course there's a reason, I just need them to post first. And hope none of them are silenced. Or actually, if one of them were silenced, that would be okay too!
Image Image Image Image
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 156

Re: Night 3 ~ 2015 Game of Champions

Post by Dom »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Dom wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Dom wrote:
Draconus wrote:I missed a 4 way tie?? I love ties. But great result folks :clap:

I saw a couple of mentions of me and Lorab so allow me to address what I read. I thought I explained this clearly on Day 0 but there still seems to be some confusion. I didn't want to vote Lorab on Day 1 because she was doing exactly what I went after her for doing in our previous game together. I had convinced Golden to switch to her and we lynched a civ. (I should say "convinced" as Golden was bad at the time. Anyways, I've had no further mention of Lorab due a lack of time to read up on her.
For the record and for those who don't remember I gave Jay a chance to save himself with a tie on 3.0 with a vote for llama. I didn't have time to come back before the end of the Day, but if I had a chance to I woud've voted for Lorab at that time. Before anyone says "it wouldn't have mattered. Jay was up by 2 votes" 1. We still don't know for sure what caused the lynch to be cancelled. Sure we know what Jay claimed, but we can't take those at face value. 2. Matt was also still on llama. Had he come back in time, he, too could have switched to Lorab and caused a tie. Would he do that? Idk.
My point with all of this is that I felt better about Jay than I did about both Lorab and llama.

As for who I think should be lynched next: I think DH looks the worst after this result. Typing this on my phone so I'll go look for quotes after posting this to back up my argument. But I recall DH defending Lorab pretty hard core early on and a bit recently. Be back in a few.
This doesn't sit right with me.
Why?
The tone doesn't real well.
Please highlight the areas of his post that rub you the wrong way. I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm just trying to get a little evidence that you really care about this post at all.
I literally did.
Seriously?
FZ. wrote:
Dom wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Dom wrote:
Draconus wrote:I missed a 4 way tie?? I love ties. But great result folks :clap:

I saw a couple of mentions of me and Lorab so allow me to address what I read. I thought I explained this clearly on Day 0 but there still seems to be some confusion. I didn't want to vote Lorab on Day 1 because she was doing exactly what I went after her for doing in our previous game together. I had convinced Golden to switch to her and we lynched a civ. (I should say "convinced" as Golden was bad at the time. Anyways, I've had no further mention of Lorab due a lack of time to read up on her.
For the record and for those who don't remember I gave Jay a chance to save himself with a tie on 3.0 with a vote for llama. I didn't have time to come back before the end of the Day, but if I had a chance to I woud've voted for Lorab at that time. Before anyone says "it wouldn't have mattered. Jay was up by 2 votes" 1. We still don't know for sure what caused the lynch to be cancelled. Sure we know what Jay claimed, but we can't take those at face value. 2. Matt was also still on llama. Had he come back in time, he, too could have switched to Lorab and caused a tie. Would he do that? Idk.
My point with all of this is that I felt better about Jay than I did about both Lorab and llama.

As for who I think should be lynched next: I think DH looks the worst after this result. Typing this on my phone so I'll go look for quotes after posting this to back up my argument. But I recall DH defending Lorab pretty hard core early on and a bit recently. Be back in a few.
This doesn't sit right with me.
Why?
The tone doesn't real well.
FZ. wrote:
Dom wrote:
FZ. wrote:I suggest we start looking at the people who voted JJJ on day 3.0 who tipped it toward him instead of Lorab. That's the occam's razor logic you all like to use so much.

JaggedJimmyJay
Metalmarsh89 (5), Dom (7), Long Con (8), DrWilgy (10), HamburgerBoy (17), nijuukyugou (22), DharmaHelper (23), MacDougall (24), bea (25), juliets (27) 37%

LoRab
Epignosis (6), Sorsha (15), Golden (16), thellama73 (18), JaggedJimmyJay (19), Tranq (20), FZ. (21), motel room (26) 30

Also important to note is the fact that the only two who voted for someone else (for llama), were Drac and Matt, who voted relatively early on, when Lorab only had 1 vote. They too, should be viewed in my opinion. Not saying there can't be a baddie on the Lorab train, but less likely in my eyes.
Why not just look at JJ?
I just said why in the post above. Are you ignoring it deliberately?
No, I just think it's a WIFOM point to make.
How on earth is that WIFOM? Are you kidding me? The claim is that Lorab forced the position to prevent JJJ from being lynched. So they are both on the same team. JJJ had plenty of opportunities that day to go for someone who is not on his team, when several options were gaining momentum. Even after the Boomslang options was shot down, and he suggested Lorab, I gave him and out by suggesting Sorsha. He convinced me to go for Lorab. If he was my team mate, I wouldn't speak with him after pulling something like that. There's bussing and there's being a complete ass hole.
You'd rather say my observation is WIFOM and take a very circumstantial evidence as something that is proof enough? That is so bad. :eye:
What?
I'm just saying it's WIFOM. My view of JJJ being bad doesn't even have to be connected to LoRab, I just think it's possible.
You've NO U'd me all game, though, so... nice. :grin:

FZ. wrote:
juliets wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
FZ. wrote:I suggest we start looking at the people who voted JJJ on day 3.0 who tipped it toward him instead of Lorab. That's the occam's razor logic you all like to use so much.

JaggedJimmyJay
Metalmarsh89 (5), Dom (7), Long Con (8), DrWilgy (10), HamburgerBoy (17), nijuukyugou (22), DharmaHelper (23), MacDougall (24), bea (25), juliets (27) 37%

LoRab
Epignosis (6), Sorsha (15), Golden (16), thellama73 (18), JaggedJimmyJay (19), Tranq (20), FZ. (21), motel room (26) 30

Also important to note is the fact that the only two who voted for someone else (for llama), were Drac and Matt, who voted relatively early on, when Lorab only had 1 vote. They too, should be viewed in my opinion. Not saying there can't be a baddie on the Lorab train, but less likely in my eyes.
I think I called bea and juliets for pushing an MM counter-wagon when JJJ and LoRab were the main ones, and oh look, there they are, tipping JJJ at two-vote distance.

Then again, either of them have completely exposed themselves, if LoRab teamies.
I never "pushed" a counter wagon for MM. If you think I did please find me the quotes. Also, I did not even vote MM the day I ended up voting JJJ which was the day Lorab and JJJ were the main ones. I voted him the next day. I had voted Tranq before I moved to to JJJ. I explained the rules at the time that I moved and the timing was due to the fact that the posts that struck me to make me think JJJ was bad came late.
I think DH comes off looking much worse here. I think the bandwagon "hysteria" , where he doesn't know how the votes pile up so fast, could easily be fake. It legitimized his vote for LC in case things don't work out. "Hey, I was really worried that the votes were piling up to save JJJ". Anyone could see what was going on. Like Golden said, we were looking for a common player to agree on so we could save JJJ. No one was hiding their motives.
Dom and DH kept playing that card all the while, making me look bad in the process by accusing me for voting someone I started thinking could be genuine, and choosing to vote for her despite that. I think at least one of them is playing dumb, maybe both. I don't like how Dom is playing dumb now as well, with his WIFOM claim.
I didn't make you look bad. Your vote and explanation looked bad. I don't suspect you as much as I did before because you voted for a baddie, but I don't apologize for suspecting you.

On the WIFOM issue:

I'm not playing dumb? :shrug: That doesn't remotely describe my behavior?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 686

Post by DharmaHelper »

Addressing the top part of Dom's post, I lol'd.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 429
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DharmaHelper wrote:Addressing the top part of Dom's post, I lol'd.
Me too.

Sorry Dom, I didn't even notice the dark red text. :p
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 175

Post by Sorsha »

Matt wrote:Hmmm.

Can Sorsha, Niju, Wilgy Llama, and Tranq all post? I'm working on a theory, thanks! Or if you've already posted on Day 4 and I missed it, can you please quote the post for me?

Appreciate it! :beer:
Who wants to bet this has to do with the day 0 poll? :p

I'm looking at players other than jjj today I think. I was feeling better about him yesterday and I'd hate to lose him if he's a civ.

I'm going to put my vote on Tranq temporarily until I read over some other players.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 960

Post by MacDougall »

I am also going to vote for Tranq because he sucks.
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1472

Post by Ricochet »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:Addressing the top part of Dom's post, I lol'd.
Me too.

Sorry Dom, I didn't even notice the dark red text. :p
It resembles the color used by the great Papryco too much. Don't use it!
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

I'm certain Tranq just needs time to get more involved.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Ricochet wrote:I'm certain Tranq just needs time to get more involved.
I'm not.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Yeah, me neither.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Hello?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Ricochet wrote:Yeah, me neither.
Hey fuck off ... 6 hours of nothing and we just posted at the same time. How weird. We must be scummates.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Well 4 hours but still.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

MacDougall wrote:
Hey fuck off ... 6 hours of nothing and we just posted at the same time. How weird. We must be scummates.
Did you leave a message on the baddie line? Must have missed it. :dark:
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Shall I get some popcorn for tonight's second round of EoD madness?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Ricochet wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Did you leave a message on the baddie line? Must have missed it. :dark:
Did you get a message from Donald Trump?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Ricochet wrote:Shall I get some popcorn for tonight's second round of EoD madness?
Before that, it's 12.37am here and I'm going to bed and I think today has been a bit of a shit day (and I haven't helped) so I'd like to see you go all "confirmed zombie civ" on the thread between now and the time I awake if it please u.
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 236

Post by Draconus »

Placeholder vote on DH. I have another long day ahead of me and I really need to focus on work.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

MacDougall wrote:
Ricochet wrote:Shall I get some popcorn for tonight's second round of EoD madness?
Before that, it's 12.37am here and I'm going to bed and I think today has been a bit of a shit day (and I haven't helped) so I'd like to see you go all "confirmed zombie civ" on the thread between now and the time I awake if it please u.
I'll be around the final hours, but I require a cocktail of "not busy" and "not exhaisted" to do more serious stuff.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 240
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Did anyone notice MM is not on the poll? I guess at least for the time being I will put a vote on Tranq. We'll see how important this game is to him if a lot of us have a vote on him. The one thing that causes me to believe he may be good is in AWR he was good the first part of the game and barely posted as I recall. Then when he became baddie he posted a lot more.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 132

Post by thellama73 »

Here I am! Busy couple of days. I'm mostly caught up. Will post again when I finish.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Weirdly, I can't access the forum on my PC/home WiFi, only on my mobile.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

A Tranq lynch feels very easy button. Let's lynch llama. Or maybe someone can give me a reason my case is faulty.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 238
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

I could get on board with a Llama lynch, Jimmy. I'd rather lynch you, obviously, but if it ends up not being you, then Llama is a fine contender for me, along with Draconus, and Boomslang.

Very quiet for the past little while. I haven't been able to post as often as I would have liked this round, but I think I'll hang around for awhile, see how this day goes.
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 132

Post by thellama73 »

Okay, caught up. I'm still feeling bad about DH, so I am placing my vote there for now, although I'm willing to be convinced otherwise if anyone has the inclination to.

Jimmy, you are wrong about me, old friend. Wrong, wrong indeed. Do you think I killed Golden? I didn't.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Thanks Sorsha/Llama. And haha, no not this time Sorsha ;airguitar:

Wilgy and Tranq - please post, thank you!
Image Image Image Image
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 686

Post by DharmaHelper »

I quite like the idea of lynching Tranq.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

juliets wrote:Did anyone notice MM is not on the poll?
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Hey guys, don't lynch me please. K thanks. :biggrin:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Because you and I are in the same boat today Rico, except I can vote. :nicenod:

goddamn marmot
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

thellama73 wrote:Okay, caught up. I'm still feeling bad about DH, so I am placing my vote there for now, although I'm willing to be convinced otherwise if anyone has the inclination to.
This reads like a bunch of nothing. You already concluded D3.5 by place a left-field vote, based of vibes, which completely extinguished four previous days (two Day phases) of cases, debates, leads you made or had. Now, your "catching up" = "nothing happened, voting vibes again".
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

I'm going to place a vote on Boomslang for now. I'd have preferred to have waited until everyone posted, but right now, I'm feeling good about my theory. I still won't be sharing until both Wilgy/Tranq post, or when the day ends, so I understand if nobody wants to follow my vote today.

I also find it curious that Boomslang, of all people, immediately tried to interrupt and make fun of my "Super Secret Theory". Very interesting, indeed! ;airguitar:
Image Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

thellama73 wrote:Okay, caught up. I'm still feeling bad about DH, so I am placing my vote there for now, although I'm willing to be convinced otherwise if anyone has the inclination to.

Jimmy, you are wrong about me, old friend. Wrong, wrong indeed. Do you think I killed Golden? I didn't.
I have no idea if you killed Golden. Is it confirmed he was killed by mafia? Why wouldn't you kill Golden?

What do you think of Dom?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Have bea and motelroom posted at all toDay? They don't have links on the first page...
Tranq
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 27

Post by Tranq »

@ Matt:

@ Ricochet: Who should i vote for?
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Ricochet wrote:Have bea and motelroom posted at all toDay? They don't have links on the first page...
Oh. Now that sucks.

bea, motel room, please post if you haven't posted on Day 4.

Dang it, I was so close!!!

Linki - Tranq, now that's interesting. Hmmm. Please post again, Tranq.
Image Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Rico please make more people acknowledge my case I am pulling my hair out.

You're the boss.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Right in front of my eyes, I feel my theory is dying a slow, painful death.

But I'm going to need Tranq to post again.
Image Image Image Image
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Tranq wrote:
@ Ricochet: Who should i vote for?
MM
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Rico please make more people acknowledge my case I am pulling my hair out.

You're the boss.
Everyone, please review what JJJ wrote about Llama/Dom. It's mostly coming off an interaction with a confirmed LoRabaddie.
Tranq
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Tranq »

*looks at the poll*
*looks at Ricochet*
*looks at the poll again*

Anyone else? :shrug:
Matt wrote:Right in front of my eyes, I feel my theory is dying a slow, painful death.

But I'm going to need Tranq to post again.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Tranq wrote:@ Matt:

Rico, 3J, since you're here...

Would you see the above post, "@ Matt: [picture inserted]", you would take that as a statement, correct?

Linki - Okey dokey! I think I'm good! Thanks Tranq.

Wilgy, bea, motel room, please post before the day ends, thank you!
Image Image Image Image
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Tranq wrote:*looks at the poll*
*looks at Ricochet*
*looks at the poll again*

Anyone else? :shrug:
You have to vote MM.
Insert *free will* and *head into game* to do otherwise.

[/quote]
Matt wrote:
Tranq wrote:@ Matt:

Rico, 3J, since you're here...

Would you see the above post, "@ Matt: [picture inserted]", you would take that as a statement, correct?
Probably, since he's the only who voted Brangelina. Why is he speaking to me in words, though?
Tranq
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Tranq »

I'm not sure but i think you weren't serious when you told me to vote either Golden or FZ the other day :ponder:
You mentioned JJJ's post on LoRab and Llama/Dom. Do you think they're teammates?

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Tranq wrote:I'm not sure but i think you weren't serious when you told me to vote either Golden or FZ the other day :ponder:
You mentioned JJJ's post on LoRab and Llama/Dom. Do you think they're teammates?
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Holy crap, I think my theory is full of it. Just looked over the polls, and I didn't realize there was a tie in the last Night poll, so we have no idea which won.

Anyway, basically, it had to do with I thought for sure there should be a player who was questioned cursed today if the question curse is based off positions. And if no one was question cursed that meant Boomslang might be a liar liar. Then him poking fun at my "Super Secret Theory" last night made me think he knew what I was up to and was trying to laugh it off.

But now, derp, just realized there was a tie in the last Night poll.

For now, changing my vote to Llama.

MM, why aren't you on the poll? :evileye:
Image Image Image Image
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Matt wrote:Holy crap, I think my theory is full of it. Just looked over the polls, and I didn't realize there was a tie in the last Night poll, so we have no idea which won.
I'm seeing position 4 getting 8 votes to position 5 getting 7 votes, unless I need to clean my eyesockets.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Ricochet wrote:
Matt wrote:Holy crap, I think my theory is full of it. Just looked over the polls, and I didn't realize there was a tie in the last Night poll, so we have no idea which won.
I'm seeing position 4 getting 8 votes to position 5 getting 7 votes, unless I need to clean my eyesockets.
Uh really? I'm seeing them both get 6 votes. Is it possible the entire poll isn't showing up on my screen? :faint:
Image Image Image Image

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”