80%

Total votes: 20
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 308

Re: Day 6 ~ 2015 Game of Champions

Post by Matt »

RIP 3J.

Mac - Wow. "In honor of Jimmy", you vote for me? I had nothing to do with 3J's death, and I'd like to know why you think I did. Also, I just realized you disappeared the other night when we were having a back and forth about Lorab, and then LC came to your defense.

LC/Mac - Where do you stand on one another? I realize Dom just asked LC the same question and LC "answered"...LC, do you think Mac is good, bad, or indy? At first, I felt Mac was just being his jokey self, but it's been non stop this game. All about ties, he's literally not even trying to find baddies. Not at all like the Mac I saw in Dune or Star Wars.
Long Con wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
Boomslang wrote:Long Con is bad, and you have to trust me on this. I've made some bad calls this game, but this one is different.
Long Con isn't bad, and you have to trust me on this. I've made some bad calls this game, but this one is different as well.
But what's Boomslang's angle here?
Boomslang's post and fly by vote is not anything I saw him try as a baddie partner in Pet Sounds. Honestly, I feel like he was cursed to say that, and then dip. Just what I'm thinkin' though, if he comes back and posts, then derp.
Image Image Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 960

Post by MacDougall »

I think LC is civ. He's a pretty strong civ read actually.

What took you so long to start no uing me Matt?

I mean in honour of JJJ because he scum read you and big upped my vote on you yesterday.

Dom do you make posts that aren't just asking people questions about other people? What's your stance on my "subdued game".
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Also AJSTYLES!
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Rico/Sorsha - LC (I think?) and I discussed this, and I think we came to the conclusion that Radical Fuzz was definitely one of his checks, due to Fuzz being top green on his list directly after one of the night phases.

Is anyone searching for Pikmin? I searched for about 5 minutes the other day, and felt like it was trying to find a needle in a haystack. Derp. Maybe if the town got clues like Black Rock did? :grin:

Question for anyone who plays a lot with Blooper - Is she typically a rule breaker? Weird question, I know, please bare with me, and answer whether she is known to break/bend rules.

Linki - 3J didn't scum read me. I'm pretty sure he had me as neutral or civ. I also think LC is civ, which is why I don't understand why he seemed to defend you the other night by flipping the Lorab question back at me.

Mac, who do you think is bad this game? Besides me, of course.
Image Image Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Matt wrote:Rico/Sorsha - LC (I think?) and I discussed this, and I think we came to the conclusion that Radical Fuzz was definitely one of his checks, due to Fuzz being top green on his list directly after one of the night phases.

Is anyone searching for Pikmin? I searched for about 5 minutes the other day, and felt like it was trying to find a needle in a haystack. Derp. Maybe if the town got clues like Black Rock did? :grin:

Question for anyone who plays a lot with Blooper - Is she typically a rule breaker? Weird question, I know, please bare with me, and answer whether she is known to break/bend rules.

Linki - 3J didn't scum read me. I'm pretty sure he had me as neutral or civ. I also think LC is civ, which is why I don't understand why he seemed to defend you the other night by flipping the Lorab question back at me.

Juliets, Dom, Boomslang
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: Day 5 ~ 2015 Game of Champions

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Matt wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I also note Mac and Matt have placed useless flier votes on people who simply will not be lynched. Matt's vote especially pings me, because he has failed to involve himself in the discussion of my case in any meaningful way -- he's just watched it progress. That's what baddies do when a trainwreck is on the horizon. No need to take part, just let the townies kill each other and hang out on a safe vote. Mac's vote is for Matt, so I dislike it less.
3J - You are a serious bullshitter. My vote for Sorsha came directly after your vote for MM (jj vote for MM - 11th vote, Matt vote for Sorsha - 12th vote), and at the time, both had one vote a piece. So how can you say that my vote for Sorsha is "useless". I brought up a case on Sorsha, two separate cases actually (one that links her to MM, and one specifically calling her out for skimming for her name, which I don't think a civ Sorsha does).

Let me ask you. Do you think MM is bad? If you don't, then don't vote for him. But DO NOT say "I think MM is bad, but if he turns out good, then BAM, Matt was watching us kill each other." Eff that.

For the record, I am VERY happy with an MM lynch (remember me getting ignored going after MM early on in the game, so then I moved on?). Anyway, I don't work until about an hour before the lynch ends. If at the time, there are no votes on Sorsha still, I would gladly see MM lynched over you, so if I have to switch to him before work, I will.

Seriously, though? My vote is "useless" despite at the time, both MM and Sorsha having one vote a piece? King of Fuck Mountain, indeed.
Calm down.

MM has been named as a key suspect by quite a few people and entering this phase his lynch was more than a decent possibility. Talk of lynching Sorsha has not been nearly as substantive or quantitative.

What do you think of a JaggedJimmyJay lynch independent of a Metalmarsh lynch? What do you think of the notion that I am the revealed Kubrick role?

Separately, if I am a serious bullshitter then why are you offering to spare my life?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Matt wrote:Is anyone searching for Pikmin? I searched for about 5 minutes the other day, and felt like it was trying to find a needle in a haystack. Derp. Maybe if the town got clues like Black Rock did? :grin:

???
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 238
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Matt wrote:RIP 3J.

Mac - Wow. "In honor of Jimmy", you vote for me? I had nothing to do with 3J's death, and I'd like to know why you think I did. Also, I just realized you disappeared the other night when we were having a back and forth about Lorab, and then LC came to your defense.

LC/Mac - Where do you stand on one another? I realize Dom just asked LC the same question and LC "answered"...LC, do you think Mac is good, bad, or indy? At first, I felt Mac was just being his jokey self, but it's been non stop this game. All about ties, he's literally not even trying to find baddies. Not at all like the Mac I saw in Dune or Star Wars.
I can only assume he was Civ in those games? I'm not prepared to pull the trigger on a Mac lynch at this point. I don't know his alignment.
Long Con wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
Boomslang wrote:Long Con is bad, and you have to trust me on this. I've made some bad calls this game, but this one is different.
Long Con isn't bad, and you have to trust me on this. I've made some bad calls this game, but this one is different as well.
But what's Boomslang's angle here?
Boomslang's post and fly by vote is not anything I saw him try as a baddie partner in Pet Sounds. Honestly, I feel like he was cursed to say that, and then dip. Just what I'm thinkin' though, if he comes back and posts, then derp.
I think we'll have to wait for more from Boomslang on this. His statement has certainly shown a couple of LC-supporters out there already. I didn't feel like I needed anyone to stick their neck out for me yet. I don't think I'm getting lynched today.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Mac - lol at your quote, I forgot about that. :blush: I don't necessarily think he thought I was bad, though. Or maybe because I thought he was civ, I thought that he thought I was civ? Derp.

Also, Capt Olimar received clues as to where the Pikmin were hidden. Wasn't Black Rock that role?

LC - Tbh, I was kind of defending Boomslang, not you. It just seemed really weird when he said that, voted, and dipped. Didn't seem natural.
Image Image Image Image
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Matt wrote:Mac - lol at your quote, I forgot about that. :blush: I don't necessarily think he thought I was bad, though. Or maybe because I thought he was civ, I thought that he thought I was civ? Derp.

Also, Capt Olimar received clues as to where the Pikmin were hidden. Wasn't Black Rock that role?

LC - Tbh, I was kind of defending Boomslang, not you. It just seemed really weird when he said that, voted, and dipped. Didn't seem natural.
There could still be Pikmin out there to find, I suppose. I didn't think you were defending me, I understood that it was Boomslang you were favourably comparing to other games.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

If Jimmy was here he'd defend me from you Matt. He'd probably help me lynch you as well.

I got lynched a few days ago as a cop on RYM for saying I was scum as a joke. I've played both games the same way because I have too much on my mind to play these games as a supertown and the next best thing is entertaining myself with a bit of the old chaos. Doesn't take as much mental effort but it's still entertaining. :D

Matt what did you mean when you said you read LC as civ and that you don't get why he'd defend me because of that? Why wouldn't LC defend someone he has a civilian read on?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Perhaps he thinks it's impossible to have a Civ read on someone with your playstyle.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

If that's the case, do you think that's a really fair statement? I think that under the surface it's pretty obvious that I'm civ and that's why nobody is voting me or pushing for me to be lynched despite me lacking effort. Let alone it being impossible to civ read me.

I am happy where my vote is.
FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 441

Post by FZ. »

I'm still really sick, so I don't think I'll be able to participate much today.

LC, if you're not bad, I think you should start considering that some players really defend the players they believe are good and not sit on the sidelines and let them get lynched. I wasn't buddying up to JJJ and Golden. In all honesty, I felt like they were the only ones that were making sense and thinking straight in this game, and I'm really bummed that they are not in the game any more.
I don't know what to make of you. First you go after JJJ who I couldn't see as bad, and now I'm your top suspect, who I know is a civ. I don't know how to overlook it and treat you as a civ, though most of the time you come off genuine to me. So yeah, I have my moments with you.

If anyone is buddying up to anyone, it's Dom to LC. He keeps putting them in the same boat (with sentences such as "we were both wrong about JJJ") and asking LC what he thinks about a lot of things, instead of discussing his own thoughts.
Dom feels bad to me, but he's making me doubt myself with the guilt trip of always suspecting him. Maybe that's true, but the last person who said that to me in a game, turned out to be bad nevertheless.

I agree with Matt that Boomslang's post and vote don't seem like it's real, and that there's something behind it. We'll see if he comes in and says anything more.

I think Mac kind of stopped playing, and in my opinion, his idea of entertainment is hurting the civvies, but I don't think it makes him bad. Funny though, how Mac could find Tranq bad for doing what he is doing 10 times more.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Oh, and the only contribution I've seen from DH this day is saying I don't seem like how I was in Death Note (I wasn't proud of my reaction in death note, but the way people play on this site sometimes frustrates me to a point I can't control myself. I'm trying not to get there). I don't like that. No other thoughts?
JJJ also voted for DH on the day before Tranq's lynch, so getting rid of him would have been helpful for him.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I appreciate the vote of confidence but to say that I am being ten times as bad as Tranq is hyperbole in the extreme. The guy barely posted. I've put in a fair amount of effort, it's just not voluminous in comparison to my usual.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

MacDougall wrote:I appreciate the vote of confidence but to say that I am being ten times as bad as Tranq is hyperbole in the extreme. The guy barely posted. I've put in a fair amount of effort, it's just not voluminous in comparison to my usual.
I'm talking about your votes to get ties, and your joking attitude in the last few days. You already know that I felt that as the game progressed Tranq was trying harder, while with you, it seems the opposite.

What do you think about DH?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

FZ. wrote:
MacDougall wrote:I appreciate the vote of confidence but to say that I am being ten times as bad as Tranq is hyperbole in the extreme. The guy barely posted. I've put in a fair amount of effort, it's just not voluminous in comparison to my usual.
I'm talking about your votes to get ties, and your joking attitude in the last few days. You already know that I felt that as the game progressed Tranq was trying harder, while with you, it seems the opposite.

What do you think about DH?
I don't recall Tranq trying harder as much as I recall the impression that he was going to. But anyway that's pointless.

I feel like DH is pretty civvie tbh. Do you have any reason to think otherwise?
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

I've been back and forth with DH the entire game. In the last few days, I don't recall him being helpful. Saying I don't feel like I did in Death Note is his entire contribution. And when I think of why would someone kill JJJ, he has the best reason because JJJ called him bad in the day before the last. It also drives the game into chaos because as you see, the attention shifts between those who trusted jjj and those who strongly suspected him. Takes the discussion away from people like DH.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

FZ. wrote:I've been back and forth with DH the entire game. In the last few days, I don't recall him being helpful. Saying I don't feel like I did in Death Note is his entire contribution. And when I think of why would someone kill JJJ, he has the best reason because JJJ called him bad in the day before the last. It also drives the game into chaos because as you see, the attention shifts between those who trusted jjj and those who strongly suspected him. Takes the discussion away from people like DH.
I haven't really been pinged by much that DH did but you're right in that he's quietened down. But I have too so that'd be being hypocritical of me...

I must say though, you look pretty civ.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

MacDougall wrote:
FZ. wrote:I've been back and forth with DH the entire game. In the last few days, I don't recall him being helpful. Saying I don't feel like I did in Death Note is his entire contribution. And when I think of why would someone kill JJJ, he has the best reason because JJJ called him bad in the day before the last. It also drives the game into chaos because as you see, the attention shifts between those who trusted jjj and those who strongly suspected him. Takes the discussion away from people like DH.
I haven't really been pinged by much that DH did but you're right in that he's quietened down. But I have too so that'd be being hypocritical of me...

I think i'm an obvious civ...but what does it say about LC when he's suspicious of me. I just don't get it.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 156

Post by Dom »

MacDougall wrote:I think LC is civ. He's a pretty strong civ read actually.

I mean in honour of JJJ because he scum read you and big upped my vote on you yesterday.

Dom do you make posts that aren't just asking people questions about other people? What's your stance on my "subdued game".
Maybe you should read my posts and you'd see the answer to that. I made quite a few on the last few pages.

Where's the content you're so proud of usually? Where's the boasting about your post count? Where's the taunting others? These are all things I've associated with you as a civvie and I'm seeing none of it.

I don't know if the NO U is directed at me or not, but it's not a NO U. I've explained why I don't trust either one of you separately from your own accusations of me.
MacDougall wrote:
Matt wrote:Rico/Sorsha - LC (I think?) and I discussed this, and I think we came to the conclusion that Radical Fuzz was definitely one of his checks, due to Fuzz being top green on his list directly after one of the night phases.

Juliets, Dom, Boomslang
This is a new one-- when did I become bad??
Add Mac to the list of people suspecting me without saying why!

Mac has skated by for days after opening strong. Zero chance that wasn't planned.
FZ. wrote:
MacDougall wrote:

I think i'm an obvious civ...but what does it say about LC when he's suspicious of me. I just don't get it.
I'm not LC, but your defense of JJJ (despite being right) did not sit well with me-- now I interpret it as buddying-- thought, that coul dbe confirmation bias working against me.

What makes you think I'm buddying with LC? How do you know that that is a possible scenario? Why do you exclude LC buddying me? I get your language analysis, but you don't even attempt to see it the other way. Aren't you one of the people that say civs are usually not so close minded? Or am I wrong about that (and I could be)?
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Dom wrote:
MacDougall wrote:I think LC is civ. He's a pretty strong civ read actually.

Maybe you should read my posts and you'd see the answer to that. I made quite a few on the last few pages.

Where's the content you're so proud of usually? Where's the boasting about your post count? Where's the taunting others? These are all things I've associated with you as a civvie and I'm seeing none of it.

I don't know if the NO U is directed at me or not, but it's not a NO U. I've explained why I don't trust either one of you separately from your own accusations of me.
MacDougall wrote:

Juliets, Dom, Boomslang
This is a new one-- when did I become bad??
Add Mac to the list of people suspecting me without saying why!

Mac has skated by for days after opening strong. Zero chance that wasn't planned.
FZ. wrote:
MacDougall wrote:

I'm not LC, but your defense of JJJ (despite being right) did not sit well with me-- now I interpret it as buddying-- thought, that coul dbe confirmation bias working against me.

What makes you think I'm buddying with LC? How do you know that that is a possible scenario? Why do you exclude LC buddying me? I get your language analysis, but you don't even attempt to see it the other way. Aren't you one of the people that say civs are usually not so close minded? Or am I wrong about that (and I could be)?
Dom, I'm not sold on you, I just feel the worst about you.

In what way did my defense of jjj not sit well with you? I strongly defended him, and at the time, you all said it was because we were baddies working together. Now that he's a confirmed civ, I must have buddied up to him because I'm bad. I did my damnedest to make sure you all don't lynch him because that's what I do when I believe people are civvies. I think you've played enough games with me to know that by now. Hell yes, confirmation bias. When one theory (both of us being bad) doesn't work, you keep your conviction of me being bad at check by getting another one (me buddying up to him).

I guess I consider both you and LC to be intelligent players and I can't figure out why you didn't see in JJJ what I saw, and now are viewing me as bad as well. I figure at least LC had a decent reason with his Kubrick theory, but I felt you were just latching. Then again, I think a good baddie would come up with really reasonable reasons to lynch civvies, and I know LC is a good player. I'm really stuck with you two.

As for Mac, I get what you're saying, and I think we all see it. Would he be that obvious about it if he were bad? Possibly, but I hesitate
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

You associate those things with me as bad but if you played TH you'd associate them with me as scum too.

I don't want to have to point to my meta to defend myself. It's poor form. That misplaced smiley you put in that post up there is actually this :mafia: imo.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 135

Post by S~V~S »

Hey Guys :D

Thanks for all the Haiku over the last night, you all made me happy :D

Unfortunately Snowzilla stole my internet (it's still off, I am being a bad employee right now *shhh*) so I will catch up to the thread today.

I don't even know what happened in the night post yet.

I hope you were not mean to poor Turnip Head, slaving all alone on the thread.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

FZ. wrote: Dom, I'm not sold on you, I just feel the worst about you.

In what way did my defense of jjj not sit well with you? I strongly defended him, and at the time, you all said it was because we were baddies working together. Now that he's a confirmed civ, I must have buddied up to him because I'm bad. I did my damnedest to make sure you all don't lynch him because that's what I do when I believe people are civvies. I think you've played enough games with me to know that by now. Hell yes, confirmation bias. When one theory (both of us being bad) doesn't work, you keep your conviction of me being bad at check by getting another one (me buddying up to him).

I guess I consider both you and LC to be intelligent players and I can't figure out why you didn't see in JJJ what I saw, and now are viewing me as bad as well. I figure at least LC had a decent reason with his Kubrick theory, but I felt you were just latching. Then again, I think a good baddie would come up with really reasonable reasons to lynch civvies, and I know LC is a good player. I'm really stuck with you two.

As for Mac, I get what you're saying, and I think we all see it. Would he be that obvious about it if he were bad? Possibly, but I hesitate
I just didn't think your tone read as genuine. I admitted confirmation bias might be tinting my vision, but something seems off.

LC wasn't alone in his Kubrick theory. LC fleshed out a theory earlier than that as well.

FZ, why is it suspicious that I wanted to know why people are suspecting me? How is that bad? Why does that indicate bad-ness?

Would Mac be that obvious? Maybe. No one's voting him.
MacDougall wrote:You associate those things with me as bad but if you played TH you'd associate them with me as scum too.

I don't want to have to point to my meta to defend myself. It's poor form. That misplaced smiley you put in that post up there is actually this :mafia: imo.
Yet again you don't say why you suspect me.

Anyway, that first sentence doesn't make sense.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 47

Post by Boomslang »

Why would I make such an unprecedented move on LC? What could I have possibly learned between Day 5 and Day 6? You're all smart people, you can figure it out.

Also, I figure it's about time I do a GTH of everyone:
bea - civ
Boomslang - civ
DH - civ
Dom - mafia
Dr Wilgy - civ
Drac - civ
FZ. - civ
juliets - mafia
LC - mafia
Mac - mafia
Matt - civ
MM - civ
motel room - civ
ninjablooper - mafia
Sorsha - civ
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Boomslang wrote:Why would I make such an unprecedented move on LC? What could I have possibly learned between Day 5 and Day 6? You're all smart people, you can figure it out.

bea - civ
Boomslang - civ
DH - civ
Dom - mafia
Dr Wilgy - civ
Drac - civ
FZ. - civ
juliets - mafia
LC - mafia
Mac - mafia
Matt - civ
MM - civ
motel room - civ
ninjablooper - mafia
Sorsha - civ
W H Y
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

#1) Wilgy
#2) Metalmarsh
#3) Mac
#4) Boomslang

None have given substantiated reasons to vote or suspect me.
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 175

Post by Sorsha »

Boomslang wrote:Why would I make such an unprecedented move on LC? What could I have possibly learned between Day 5 and Day 6? You're all smart people, you can figure it out.

bea - civ
Boomslang - civ
DH - civ
Dom - mafia
Dr Wilgy - civ
Drac - civ
FZ. - civ
juliets - mafia
LC - mafia
Mac - mafia
Matt - civ
MM - civ
motel room - civ
ninjablooper - mafia
Sorsha - civ
Do you think there's just one Mafia team?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

This is why I hate the concept of GTH reads. People now use them as reasons to vote.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Dom wrote:This is why I hate the concept of GTH reads. People now use them as reasons to vote.
Your foolish hostess has no idea what "GTH reads" are; can someone enlighten me?
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 175

Post by Sorsha »

S~V~S wrote:
Dom wrote:This is why I hate the concept of GTH reads. People now use them as reasons to vote.
Your foolish hostess has no idea what "GTH reads" are; can someone enlighten me?
It's if you imagine someone had a gun to your head (gth) and you had to decide in that instant if the player is civ or Mafia.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Sorsha wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
It's if you imagine someone had a gun to your head (gth) and you had to decide in that instant if the player is civ or Mafia.
Gun to Head!! Thank You!!
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

To clarify-- I like them for a quick read, but people who are otherwise not contributing are now using htem to say they are.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

It gives an illusion of substance to posts.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

S~V~S wrote:I don't even know what happened in the night post yet.
:| It's not pretty. I'm sorry I tried to lynch one of your precious pets. I wish I could have seen some enhancement in action!

By the way - did anyone get enhanced by him that they know of? Just curious, don't tell us your power or anything.
FZ. wrote:I guess I consider both you and LC to be intelligent players and I can't figure out why you didn't see in JJJ what I saw, and now are viewing me as bad as well.
FZ. wrote:JJJ, why did you vote Lorab on day 3.0 and then changed it to DH on day 3.5? What ever happened to your suspicion of DH? You haven't even talked about it last day.

LC, I'm starting to think there's a chance I've been fooled all along. :sigh:
This is it. This is when I really believed you were bad, for the record. I was just starting to come around on JJJ. I eased up on his lynch for the first time, and started to look at the way that the timing and unlikelihood of the Kubrick role reveal seemed intentional. Then you, FZ, came in with some mild doubt, a direct message to me to make me go for his lynch again, and a dramatic sigh.

To say something like your first quote here... but when I did start coming around on him, it wasn't "finally LC you are getting it", it was "LC, maybe you're right, stay the course!"

*votes FZ.*
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Wow... that's.... a good point.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 240
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

I don't get it Mac. Why are you suspicious of me? Because I'm verbose and stilted? Or is there some other reason now?

@Boomslang - and why do you find me suspicious? Because I asked about your reasons on LC? I expect people to have reasons for suspicions though I now get the drift of your answer.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1472

Post by Ricochet »

o shit two pages to ketchup
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Aww, and I had just written you as orange scumsky.

Interesting. Shall we lynch LC and find out what you're made of? :mafia:
It was probably uninspired of Boom to call GTH what merely count as, at best, his gut reads on everyone. A sort of rainbowless list, if you will. GTH usually works in collective, as to try to track if maybe someone's obviously holding back from nominating teamies as scum or doesn't have a clear balanced vision of who is good and who is not... again I'm not the best person to explain these mechanics.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

From the last few posts, I'm feeling that FZ. is getting surrounded by hounds, but that's my gut read on it.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Long Con wrote:
S~V~S wrote:I don't even know what happened in the night post yet.
:| It's not pretty. I'm sorry I tried to lynch one of your precious pets. I wish I could have seen some enhancement in action!

By the way - did anyone get enhanced by him that they know of? Just curious, don't tell us your power or anything.
FZ. wrote:I guess I consider both you and LC to be intelligent players and I can't figure out why you didn't see in JJJ what I saw, and now are viewing me as bad as well.
FZ. wrote:JJJ, why did you vote Lorab on day 3.0 and then changed it to DH on day 3.5? What ever happened to your suspicion of DH? You haven't even talked about it last day.

LC, I'm starting to think there's a chance I've been fooled all along. :sigh:
This is it. This is when I really believed you were bad, for the record. I was just starting to come around on JJJ. I eased up on his lynch for the first time, and started to look at the way that the timing and unlikelihood of the Kubrick role reveal seemed intentional. Then you, FZ, came in with some mild doubt, a direct message to me to make me go for his lynch again, and a dramatic sigh.

To say something like your first quote here... but when I did start coming around on him, it wasn't "finally LC you are getting it", it was "LC, maybe you're right, stay the course!"

*votes FZ.*
First, this.

I already explained that based on something i knew regarding their vote (value), I thought maybe I was wrong all along, which is what I wanted to share. I was wrong about it. I had a moment of doubt. Goes to show you once again that evidence is circumstancial. This has nothing to do with a case I couldn't agree with the entire game. Saying what i did, and then going and killing him right after would have been stupid, but whatever.

I really am considering voting for you, and I don't give a shit how No U that makes me seem.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

I'm voting LC. I think he's smarter than this, sorry.

Next up are either Dom or Juliets
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 240
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

FZ. wrote:I'm voting LC. I think he's smarter than this, sorry.

Next up are either Dom or Juliets
Why do you believe that I am bad? I'm not, I'm 100% civ.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 225

Post by DrWilgy »

Can Tranq's and JJJ's roles be put on the front page?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

FZ. wrote:I already explained that based on something i knew regarding their vote (value), I thought maybe I was wrong all along, which is what I wanted to share.
Can you elaborate more on this? JJJ's vote value? What do you know?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

FZ. wrote:Saying what i did, and then going and killing him right after would have been stupid, but whatever.
Absolutely. It lends credence to the idea that there are two separate teams.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 78
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

DrWilgy wrote:Can Tranq's and JJJ's roles be put on the front page?
Done.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”