Dutchies (host/dead/non)
80%

Total votes: 20
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 225

Re: NIGHT 7 ~ 2015 Game of Champions

Post by DrWilgy »

I forgot FZ existed... What is she upto. Also I still want to know why she voted me over others!
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 236

Post by Draconus »

MacDougall wrote:
Draconus wrote:
Linki Rico: cool :) Sorry to leave you hanging with that.
Buddy buddy buddy. Are you gonna offer rico a foot massage next?
Fuck off.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 960

Post by MacDougall »

You've earned a place in my sig.
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

DrWilgy wrote:
Draconus wrote:
DrWilgy wrote: Linki: Drac, so why then... were you back in 20 min and your response was "WHOOPS! shouldn't have changed my vote!" instead of "Sorry I was l8 fam." I don't really think you regret not moving your vote, especially when that vote was placed on the pretense of "Mac told me so." Also, doesn't that make that a pretty weak theory?
You're trying really hard to make me a lynch candidate. I see you Wilgy. Timing was coincidental. I had just gotten settled in at home and was exhausted when I opened the thread to read the result. "Whoops" completely belittles the tone and attitude behind my post. I'm getting a bit too irritated to focus right now (not to mention I'm typing this post from the bathroom stall) So I'll end on this note: the one I really wanted to lynch, was you, Wilgy. My vote staying on Boom was unintentional. End of discussion for me.

Drac... You missed something. I can't make you a lynch candidate. Words

Also, that's some shit. Your response wasn't "I should've been there" it was "whoops" I can't belittle something that had little content. If you really wanted to lynch me, why didn't you? More words. Plus I already answered this. Was working. Why did you follow Mac? I wanted Boom's attention. I wanted to hear more about his LC vote. Didn't know at the time that I wouldn't have time to come back.

Also also, please acknowledge the fact that your theory is weak if you aren't going to respond to that. No

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 849
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

MacDougall wrote:You've earned a place in my sig.
May I chowchow your sig?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Lol, Mac.

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
MacDougall wrote:You've earned a place in my sig.
May I chowchow your sig?
Willow Rosenberg chowchow Turnip Head miscite
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Just noticed that some winner/cwapface banner links are breaking. Not sure what's going on but "Image" is now in multiple spots in my sig, as well as MM's and Rico's.

Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 353

Post by Golden »

I think its might be daisy's ones.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Going back to the tie vote that resulted in a scum lynch let's see...

Niju and sorsha were both on Lorab...

Every player who voted for metalmarsh is still alive (Matt, FZ, juliets, bea, Wilgy)

Wilgy voted for Metalmarsh to cause the 4 way tie after Golden switched to Lorab to break it. If Wilgy was Lorab's buddy, throwing a vote on Jimmy in that situation would have saved Lorab.

Draco voted early for FZ. What's your stance on FZ right now Draco?

I voted for FZ in an attempt to create a four way tie because lul. I could have saved Lorab myself.

Metalmarsh and DH voted early for JaggedJimmyJay and never changed their vote.

Using the 1 scum team theory, then I think the way the tie played out makes it highly unlikely that Wilgy, Niju, Sorsha are bad. Unless we are to believe that Wilgy as scum favoured putting his teammate into a lynching position rather than switching to Jimmy or FZ. I find it really hard to believe.

DH had votes on him from Jimmy and Llama (dead civs).

Matt voting for Metalmarsh as early as way back then (and again Metalmarsh survived a tie here) is really giving me a hard on for the idea he's been distancing him.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 135

Post by S~V~S »

Golden wrote:I think its might be daisy's ones.

My Trogdor banner is still fine, that's Daisys, one of my *image* ones is a hedville banner.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
DharmaHelper
Posts in topic: 686

Post by DharmaHelper »

MacDougall wrote:Going back to the tie vote that resulted in a scum lynch let's see...

Niju and sorsha were both on Lorab...

Every player who voted for metalmarsh is still alive (Matt, FZ, juliets, bea, Wilgy)

Wilgy voted for Metalmarsh to cause the 4 way tie after Golden switched to Lorab to break it. If Wilgy was Lorab's buddy, throwing a vote on Jimmy in that situation would have saved Lorab.

Draco voted early for FZ. What's your stance on FZ right now Draco?

I voted for FZ in an attempt to create a four way tie because lul. I could have saved Lorab myself.

Metalmarsh and DH voted early for JaggedJimmyJay and never changed their vote.

Using the 1 scum team theory, then I think the way the tie played out makes it highly unlikely that Wilgy, Niju, Sorsha are bad. Unless we are to believe that Wilgy as scum favoured putting his teammate into a lynching position rather than switching to Jimmy or FZ. I find it really hard to believe.

DH had votes on him from Jimmy and Llama (dead civs).

Matt voting for Metalmarsh as early as way back then (and again Metalmarsh survived a tie here) is really giving me a hard on for the idea he's been distancing him.
Llama wasn't a civ.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

That's right I forgot about those killing guys
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

S~V~S wrote:

My Trogdor banner is still fine, that's Daisys, one of my *image* ones is a hedville banner.
I just checked... here is the culprit.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y299/MovingPictures07
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Still DH how do you resolve your idea that Sorsha and Wilgy are scum together with the idea that Sorsha voted for Lorab and Wilgy could have saved her? Two teams?
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

MacDougall wrote:Still DH how do you resolve your idea that Sorsha and Wilgy are scum together with the idea that Sorsha voted for Lorab and Wilgy could have saved her? Two teams?
I've always maintained there are two mafia teams.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1472

Post by Ricochet »

(oh and Eloh before that, too, whoops)
Elohcin /
FZ.

*notes on Elohcin in spaghetti vermilion; notes on FZ. in regular boring color

Sparing or fighting attitude vs. the great Papryco
D1 flabbergasted by amount of pages written within first phase and a half, finds Rico all over the board and blatantly trying to get lynched; does not invest further in the subject
bea never witness the great Papryco's rise, but that's forgivable

Eloh/FZ- zebra - Eloh/FZ
nothing from Eloh, except wondering about my first rainbow lists, which included zebra in red
D2 studies JJJ-Zebra and juliets-Zebra interactions (wary of first, genuine second)

Eloh/FZ.- LoRab - Eloh/FZ.
nothing from Eloh, except wondering about my first rainbow lists, which inclded LoRab in red
D2 asks for case on LoRab
goes back over LoRab's posts and finds nothing bad
mentions, however, feeling good about BR and Epig hunting her
D3 feels worse about her after rebuttal
names LoRab among main suspects
criticises Sorsha's vote for LoRab
votes LoRab
D3.5 has to defend her finding LoRab slightly better along the way (mostly to DH)
becomes less willing to vote LoRab, since JJJ is no longer in danger, and feeling better; leaves a lot of second-doubting space
N3 states never switching to LoRab because of EoD frustration and only considering saving JJJ with such a vote

votes
D1 easy LV earning by lynching the great Papryco
D2 juliets, for posts that pinged her
D3 LoRab, in the midst of the JJJ vs LoRab wagons, so in support of JJJ not being lynched
D3.5 MM, near EoD phase; never switches, despite near-lynch herself
D4 votes Llama, for uncivvie game, mid phase
D5 votes MM for being the least contributive
D6 votes LC in protest for his case and vote on her
D7 votes Wilgy for don't-give-a-crap-game

other notes
couldn't handle the amount of spaghetti (sorry, again)
reacted only to DF suss'ing Fuzz
N1 suss on Boomslang for seemingly empty, obvious talk about Papryco's flip; questions JJJ's post-curse behaviour
D2 feels bad about DH about of JJJ's ISO's; reads juliets genuine in interactions with zebra
intrigued by Matt's suss on Drac and Juliets, but also finds it fitting his civvie persona
disagrees with DH completely
suddenly pinged by juliets for being determined in calling sig bad
inquires JJJ on MM being his top suspect and his vote on sig
still not clarified on LoRab case, not willing to vote sig and unsure about JJJ
settles for juliets vote
N2 stands by DH suspicion, after sig's mislynch
D3 odd comments about Hosts making deals with the baddies + odd comments about vocal players not being NK'd making her paranoid + dismissed idea Fuzz was killed for being read most-civ
restates confidence in Epig and his focus on LoRab
questions Mac on juliets' ISO on BR
feels JJJ is more genuine as he participates further, calls it a 60-40 at that time
continues to disagree with DH's replies (this time on BR)
names Dh, juliets and LoRab as her suspects; reminds Boomslang along
further talk with DH about JJJ's honesty in casing Llama
wants juliets to share thoughts rather than focus on ISOs
concludes back-and-forth with DH in a positive light
asks HB about MacBaddie profile
questions Llama's vote for Golden and Wilgy's vote
becomes wary of Llama's game, as it doesn't meet her expectations
recap: still doesn't see LoRab's thoughts in a positive light; further emphasizes not seeing llama's civ game
agrees with Boomslang being voted, wary of so many wanting to vote him
distrusts all JJJ voters, except LC [for reference, that's probably MM, Dom, Wilgy, HB - who voted JJJ permanently before FZ. ever voted someone)
states reason to go with voting Boom
doesn't like Sorsha's vote for LoRab (ignoring discussion, voting for someone else)
D3.5 rebuttals on D3.0 result, her vote on LoRab, assessing JJJ (leaves a slight possibility JJJ could fool her, but feels like he is civ and needs defending)
pissed off by DH reactions to her posts
further rebuttals
ketch-up: would vote MM (not contributing) or Drac; feels less sure about LoRab; calls Tranq easy lynch (makes her oddball "last baddie standing" theory); feels DH is just misguided
rebuttals with Papryco over lynching Tranq or not
gets called for sussing Draco out of the blue: argues that she can change her mind, plus doesn't buy his vote [for reference, vote was on her]
gets frustrated with EoD, almost falls victim in it
questions MM on being bad
N3 rebuttal on not switching to LoRab. asks to be lynched in frustration
sarc on Mac being able to detect baddies
D4 doesn't believe HB hid behind Drac or BR, because of distrusting them; considers LC and DH as potential players he read as civ; assumes HB hid behind them or a LoRab voter (Sorsha, BR, Ninja)
dismisses LC's case on JJJ because of JJJ voting LoRab, effectively pushing her into lynch; further rebuttal
considers to look at voters who tipped the D3.0 vote on JJJ
snaps at Dom for finding her votes case WIFOM
names again DH for looking worse of the D3.0 votes
read on Ninja's "interesting" vote for LoRab, not finding her strong civilian
bothered again by Tranq not contributing and Llama being uninvolved; on the other hand, doesn't understand why JJJ finds Llama his bigger suspect, instead of Dom; on the civvie side with DH atm
questions DH voting Tranq instead of Llama
questions Mac claiming to have learned anything from D3.5 tie
questions Mac not pushing for Wilgy lynch, for same lurker reasons
freaking out over the pile of votes for Llama
N4 starts doubting herself re: JJJ, given LC's Kubrick case; further rebuttals on issue
considers LC likely more scum than JJJ; coins LC suss on him tunneling and NO Uing her on such remark
D5 asks MM to get serious, inquires thread on juliets; finds Tranq's content better than MM's
N5 not happy with Tranq being lynched, especially with JJJ pushing the wagon (despite having claimed he reads him civ); makes second-guess comment about JJJ, based on that and him switching from LoRab to DH between D3.0 and D3.5
in reply to Ninja, doesn't get why she feels MM case is contrived
D6 backlash at LC sussing her for the N5 comments on JJJ
criticises Dom for asking people to reason their suspicions on him; asks again about juliets; further suss's Dom for buddying with LC in the open
ketch-up post on Dom, Boom's posts and votes being odd, on Mac stopping his activity (but not being necessarily bad for it), disliking DH contributing with just commenting on FZ's Death Note meta
claims back and forth stance with DH
reiterates suss on Dom
considers voting LC in NO U protest; does so
calls LC's theory on her reaching
questions Boomslang's goals with his claim "shtick", in reply to LC suspecting him
questions Boomslang directly
inquires DH on voting LC only because of Boom's claim
keeps vote on LC, adding Boom to her already made up mind
N6 only sees MM as bad if Draco is bad and needed saving; considers baddies' votes being on both D6 wagons (singles out juliets and... everyone on LC...)
calls MM more likely, unpredictable baddie
D7 gets question cursed
considers looking into low posters (Sorsha, Ninja), considers whether to believe MM
wants DH to name suspects, Drac and Boom too, bea three
unsure of Matt's theory re: Dom vs MM, because of Dom missing D6's vote and hardly trying to steer the thread in a direction he might have been certain about
feels disappointed in bea
votes Wilgy

Oh, FZ... My read on you makes me sometimes wish your game would come out a bit cleaner during certain key phases, in order for me to have a good read on you. It doesn't mean I have you as suss, especially compared to the way spottier ISOs I got from others - gut and tone, in fact, I still read you as too invested and occasionally frustrated to fake it. But I will nevertheless write below the good and the bad parts. If you're actually bad, congratulations, you are currently duping me and I'll hate myself post-game for it.

=== juliets D2 vote not the most sound one possible: you did a mere flip from finding her within her meta boundaries to feeling worse about her, based on a few particular signals
=== up until D3.5, if only one mafia team is in question, I would have decreed that you cannot be a teamie of LoRab. Based on your early reactions and suss on her, there is a chance you could have crafted yours doubts in sync with Epig (indy) and BR (civ) providing their (turns out) honest sussing, but the tone doesn't come off as being ungenuine. Your D3.0 vote reads foremost as an alternative to JJJ being lynched. I am not reading DH's highlight on you flipping back from sussing LoRab with the same intensity he did - and your rebuttals to that matter read solid, anyway.

That being said, you not changing your focus too much on D3.5 would have really helped the abovementioned decree become even more convincing - unfortunately, you instead switch to MM on grounds of disliking non-committal game, your stance on LoRab weakens even more and ultimately your vote stays on MM during a four-way tie in which LoRab ultimately flipped baddie. I get the reason for never doing anything about the tie, but LoRab's flip still faults a bit your Day. It's not enough of a sudden switcheroo to make me think you backtracked - after all, it would have been a horrible time to pick in order to consciously backtrack and save LoRab as your teamie - but it's still less of an ideal phase for you.

=== your second-guessing JJJ N5 (for which you gathered heat from LC in particular) reads to me like being spooked by JJJ's actions on D5 (Tranq) and both D3s (LoR -> DH). I may have like 25% issue with you criticising JJJ for not staying on LoRab, considering you didn't exactly vote LoRab again either on that crucial D3.5, but that's about it. Your "doubting yourself" remarks were mostly constant in your ISO overal - not just regarding JJJ, but LoRab and, I think, even BR, Epig or Llama? idk - so it doesn't feel out of the ordinary. This is probably the most important detail in which I'm hoping you did not actually baddie flip-flop on the whole thing, thus LC having been right in catching you on it... but it's how I feel.

=== that being said #2, your critique of Dom demanding reasons from his voters does kinda stink; the tone is way off the charts and the criticism doesn't make a lot of sense

=== didn't notice it before, but what was that, during D6 (should be right on the bottom of FZ's page 1 of ISO, except if she posts new stuff in the meantime), about being aware of JJJ's vote value (and waiting Hosts approval to discuss it) (nvmd, apparently your were wrong in your assessment or something?)

=== your post-D3s activity, leads and votes change in dynamic quite a bit; I can understand RL stuff, but at least twice you take the "players giving no farks be damned" route with MM (D5) and Wilgy (D7); only D6 differs, in that you vote for a LC you clearly no longer trust. Are your D5 and D7 votes noble, consistent with your constant idea and plea that civvies should get their game straight already, if they are indeed civs? Perhaps. Is it a less strong, focused, involved game from you, compared to your first Days? Just as well.

Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1472

Post by Ricochet »

kill me please
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

MacDougall wrote:Draco voted early for FZ. What's your stance on FZ right now Draco?
I think I said recently (maybe while cursed) that I felt better about her after Lorab's flip. Can't for the life of me remember why now. :ponder: Consider her a yellow for me now.

Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Ricochet wrote:kill me please
We already did.

Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Golden wrote:
S~V~S wrote:

:huh: Well that'll do it. Did SD or MP do the Flash banners? That's the one of mine missing that I can't pin to either of them.

Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Draconus wrote:
Golden wrote:
S~V~S wrote:

:huh: Well that'll do it. Did SD or MP do the Flash banners? That's the one of mine missing that I can't pin to either of them.
I'm a derp. Photobucket as a whole is down :goofp: My computer couldn't load the site the first time, and I assumed it was just a bad link.

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Draconus wrote:
Draconus wrote:
Golden wrote:
S~V~S wrote:

I'm a derp. Photobucket as a whole is down :goofp: My computer couldn't load the site the first time, and I assumed it was just a bad link.
Ah, looks like you've found the problem.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 240
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Metalmarsh, since you're around can you address my question?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 211
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

Rip boom. Voted 4. It's Friday in pizza land. Sorry guys. :(
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Re: 2015 GAME OF CHAMPIONS POLLS

Post by S~V~S »

This is a Poll

Poll ended at Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:23:22 pm

No votes

Metalmarsh89 (3)
9%

DharmaHelper (1), motel room (5), Matt (7), nijuukyugou (9), juliets (10)
45%

Draconus (4), bea (11)
18%

MacDougall (6)
9%

6 (h/d/n)
S~V~S (2), a2thezebra (8)
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Glub Glub

ImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Finn McMissile peeped around a corner. And another. And another.

Finn was trying to find a killer. But each person Finn researched, they all seemed to do nothing. Or to do innocent things. No murders, nothing. Lots of corner peeping, lots of NOTHING.

But Finn never gave up hope. Every dawn, Finn waited patiently for the response message. Sometimes a monkey brought it. It always came on time on those days. Other days a bear who seemed kind of tipsy brought it. It was almost never on time those days.

Sitting in the driveway, waiting, the silhouette of a bear appeared in teh early morning light, the sun behind her. Early today, Finn thought. REALLY early.

The Bear handed Finn a message.

"Finn McMissile/Night 7", the envelope said on the outside.

She opened it, and the name was unexpected. Two seconds later, a piano fell on Finns hood, oil squirted out of her grille, and Finn was dead.

nijuukyugou has been killed. She was:

Finn MicMissile - Cars CIVVIE
Chooses one player each Night to watch over. Finn McMissile will be told who else targeted that player that Night.

It is Day 8. Can you lynch a baddie?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

In Other News~

motel room was hanging out at his .... motel room, just lazing back, relaxing & not posting. He ordered chinese food and dozed while he waited.

The delivery guy grabbed the bag of moo goo gai pan, and jumped in his car. He stopped at the Quick Stop and ran in to get a soda. While he was in there, someone slipped something into the box of chinese food.

He thought that he had slipped this into the box:

But, inexplicably, it was really this:

So when his food arrived at the motel room, motel room had a good laugh and a new best friend.

motel room is just fine, and he did not die last night
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I am going to send PMs in a minute.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Draconus wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
Draconus wrote:
DrWilgy wrote: Linki: Drac, so why then... were you back in 20 min and your response was "WHOOPS! shouldn't have changed my vote!" instead of "Sorry I was l8 fam." I don't really think you regret not moving your vote, especially when that vote was placed on the pretense of "Mac told me so." Also, doesn't that make that a pretty weak theory?
You're trying really hard to make me a lynch candidate. I see you Wilgy. Timing was coincidental. I had just gotten settled in at home and was exhausted when I opened the thread to read the result. "Whoops" completely belittles the tone and attitude behind my post. I'm getting a bit too irritated to focus right now (not to mention I'm typing this post from the bathroom stall) So I'll end on this note: the one I really wanted to lynch, was you, Wilgy. My vote staying on Boom was unintentional. End of discussion for me.

Drac... You missed something. I can't make you a lynch candidate. Words

Also, that's some shit. Your response wasn't "I should've been there" it was "whoops" I can't belittle something that had little content. If you really wanted to lynch me, why didn't you? More words. Plus I already answered this. Was working. Why did you follow Mac? I wanted Boom's attention. I wanted to hear more about his LC vote. Didn't know at the time that I wouldn't have time to come back.

Also also, please acknowledge the fact that your theory is weak if you aren't going to respond to that. No
Why not?
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Well that McBlows.

ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

RIP Niju

Taking a look and her only suspicion that isn't now dead seemed to be on Wilgous. Put another checkmark in the Wilgy is bad column.
DrWilgy

Re: [Night 0] 2015 Game of Champions

Post by DrWilgy »

nijuukyugou wrote:Checking in to this scandalous game before I let the pages get out of control :shifty:

Oh, who am I kidding? They'll get out of control despite my efforts. But damn, I'm glad this started around the end of the asinine semester schedule of our public schools here - less lesson planning due to exams, more mafia playing! For like a week or so. Yes.

Voting Finn McMissile because a) the name amuses me most and b) my life (and freaking cool role that I never got to use) was cut tragically short on Day 1 of that game, and I want to sulk.
I chuckled... RIP Niju
Image Image Image
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

MacDougall wrote:RIP Niju

Taking a look and her only suspicion that isn't now dead seemed to be on Wilgous. Put another checkmark in the Wilgy is bad column.
So is Wilgy in a different position than your previous assessment?

ImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Re: Day 8 ~ 2015 Game of Champions

Post by S~V~S »

If you expected a PM but did not get one (which is very possible) please let me know
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I expected a PM telling me I have been rezzed.
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 175

Post by Sorsha »

So... I'm not bad you guys. I believed wilgy was good and I thought mm was telling the truth about being neutral. I still think something weird is up with booms flip, even if I'm wrong about it and that was his role it doesn't make me bad, just wrong about him. I've been wrong about a lot of players this game and none of you civs can say that you haven't been either. We have lynched one baddie, at least I was right about that one :p

Today I'm not so sure about wilgy or mm.... the way wilgy pounced on the boom vote after me and then turned on me after the lynch I had just tried helping him in makes me feel like trusting him was wrong. If he wanted to save himself he could have just kept his vote on mm. I'll have to go back and see what his reasoning was for switching there.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 275

Post by a2thezebra »

Golden wrote:I expected a PM telling me I have been rezzed.
same tbh
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Sorsha wrote:So... I'm not bad you guys. I believed wilgy was good and I thought mm was telling the truth about being neutral. I still think something weird is up with booms flip, even if I'm wrong about it and that was his role it doesn't make me bad, just wrong about him. I've been wrong about a lot of players this game and none of you civs can say that you haven't been either. We have lynched one baddie, at least I was right about that one :p

Today I'm not so sure about wilgy or mm.... the way wilgy pounced on the boom vote after me and then turned on me after the lynch I had just tried helping him in makes me feel like trusting him was wrong. If he wanted to save himself he could have just kept his vote on mm. I'll have to go back and see what his reasoning was for switching there.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

:wtf:

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

juliets wrote:Thanks SVS for clearing that up.

MM, you seem to be admitting now that you are an Indy if checked and not a neutral as you claimed earlier. Why did you make such a big deal about not being indy but instead being neutral when you were indeed indy? The Intro to Mafia on the site even says there are three types of roles, civs, mafia and independents - not neutrals.

wow lots of linki
It never occurred to me earlier that Dom (or anyone) may have checked my alignment and seen Indy as opposed to neutral (since it's not specified). I'm not going into any more detail than this though.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

DharmaHelper wrote:
Sorsha wrote:So... I'm not bad you guys. I believed wilgy was good and I thought mm was telling the truth about being neutral. I still think something weird is up with booms flip, even if I'm wrong about it and that was his role it doesn't make me bad, just wrong about him. I've been wrong about a lot of players this game and none of you civs can say that you haven't been either. We have lynched one baddie, at least I was right about that one :p

What do you suppose Matt has to say about this?

Also, Sorsha.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 175

Post by Sorsha »

And? Can any of you civs say you've done any better than I have? DH? How many baddies have you lynched this game?

Saying "any of you civs" does not exclude me... but I'm not addressing myself in that post. I'm addressing whatever civs are still left in this game.
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Dat slip, though... I was going to vote for Wilgy, but, not anymore.

Linki: It was an okay attempt to recover.

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Well I asked which team llama is on in a game where there is probably only one team, and that was a slip, so. :shrug:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 240
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

RIP niju, I look forward to playing another game with you soon. I'll read back on you even though it sounds like I'm only going to find Wilgy as someone you suspected thats still alive.

@Metalmarsh - so it seems to me that you lied to try and make yourself look better. Do you see that differently?

many linki
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Well I asked which team llama is on in a game where there is probably only one team, and that was a slip, so. :shrug:
Were you bad?

DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:

What do you suppose Matt has to say about this?

Also, Sorsha.
Probably something about how he's not grilling me followed almost immediately by a post in which he entangles me in an impossibly elaborate scheme.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

juliets wrote:RIP niju, I look forward to playing another game with you soon. I'll read back on you even though it sounds like I'm only going to find Wilgy as someone you suspected thats still alive.

@Metalmarsh - so it seems to me that you lied to try and make yourself look better. Do you see that differently?

many linki
I did not lie. I was more specific than necessary, but I don't believe I have deceived anyone.

Unfortunately, this is one of those things that cannot be resolved until endgame.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”