juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 240
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Re: Day 8 ~ 2015 Game of Champions

Post by juliets »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
juliets wrote:RIP niju, I look forward to playing another game with you soon. I'll read back on you even though it sounds like I'm only going to find Wilgy as someone you suspected thats still alive.

@Metalmarsh - so it seems to me that you lied to try and make yourself look better. Do you see that differently?

many linki
I did not lie. I was more specific than necessary, but I don't believe I have deceived anyone.

Unfortunately, this is one of those things that cannot be resolved until endgame.
Ok.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 849
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Draconus wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Well I asked which team llama is on in a game where there is probably only one team, and that was a slip, so. :shrug:
Were you bad?
No, that happened in this game. :biggrin:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 175

Post by Sorsha »

Draconus wrote:Dat slip, though... I was going to vote for Wilgy, but, not anymore.

Linki: It was an okay attempt to recover.
Not a slip. Getting pretty bold now that you're getting close to a win, eh Draco?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 686

Post by DharmaHelper »

Sorsha wrote:
Draconus wrote:Dat slip, though... I was going to vote for Wilgy, but, not anymore.

Linki: It was an okay attempt to recover.
Not a slip. Getting pretty bold now that you're getting close to a win, eh Draco?

Yo real talk Sorsha when you're caught you are so transparently panicked.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Sorsha wrote:And? Can any of you civs say you've done any better than I have? DH? How many baddies have you lynched this game?

Saying "any of you civs" does not exclude me... but I'm not addressing myself in that post. I'm addressing whatever civs are still left in this game.
Yes. Ricochet's contributions > everybody else's combined x 1000.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 236

Post by Draconus »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Draconus wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Well I asked which team llama is on in a game where there is probably only one team, and that was a slip, so. :shrug:
Were you bad?
Oh :haha:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 960

Re: NIGHT 7 ~ 2015 Game of Champions

Post by MacDougall »

DharmaHelper wrote:
MacDougall wrote:RIP Niju

Taking a look and her only suspicion that isn't now dead seemed to be on Wilgous. Put another checkmark in the Wilgy is bad column.
So is Wilgy in a different position than your previous assessment?
I have to consider that Wilgy misled LC yeah.

Points for Wilgy:

LC and myself weren't/aren't night killed
LC didn't come out seriously against him at any stage
Could have saved Lorab

Points against him:

See thread.

As days go by and we aren't nailing bad guys I obviously need to question whether he just kept LC alive to cast doubt on his alignment.

Mass linki:

That is some pile up on sorsha out of the blocks. I'm worried that we might be at end game and the scum are trying to railroad an easy mislynch here. If there is one scum team that means there's what? Anywhere from 4 to 6 scum left? What is the most likely number? If it's 6 then only voter shenanigans can stop them from winning???!!! :omg: Why is nobody panicking about this?

I think the best lynch today is from Matt, Metalmarsh or Draconus but I think we need to vote in a bloc because if we split our votes I fancy that the scum have the numbers to just drive a mislynch by voting together. I'm going to need some serious fucking convincing to pile on to Sorsha with Metalmarsh and Draconus on that wagon and the case on her amounting to "lolslip" and "she saved Wilgy", who I still think is most likely a civ...

I think if there is one team, then Matt, Metalmarsh and Draconus all being on the same team together with Zebra and Lorab makes loads of sense from what I can see in terms of where votes where on Lorab lynch day and subsequent actions.

DH consider that you came out against Sorsha and two of the guys I just mentioned jumped on her. What if you're wrong about her?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Draconus wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Draconus wrote:
Were you bad?
Oh :haha:
:suspish:

Why are you guys so friendly?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I am putting my vote on Draco to ensure that Sorsha doesn't just get railroaded here. I don't feel right. Metalmarsh has survived in ties twice and insinuated that he has ways to avoid lynches. I'd be just as happy to lynch Matt but I have tried to push Mattwagons and failed. Read Draconus recent posts. It's full of buddying. He got his vote early on the mislynch wagon yesterday and never took it off (despite "planning to") and he just came out on a very likely crucial lynch day and without hesitation jumped on Sorsha wagon based on a scumslip of all things.

Jimmy would be shaking his head.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

MacDougall wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:

Taking a look and her only suspicion that isn't now dead seemed to be on Wilgous. Put another checkmark in the Wilgy is bad column.

Points for Wilgy:

Could have saved Lorab

Points against him:

See thread.

As days go by and we aren't nailing bad guys I obviously need to question whether he just kept LC alive to cast doubt on his alignment.

Mass linki:

That is some pile up on sorsha out of the blocks. I'm worried that we might be at end game and the scum are trying to railroad an easy mislynch here. If there is one scum team that means there's what? Anywhere from 4 to 6 scum left? What is the most likely number? If it's 6 then only voter shenanigans can stop them from winning???!!! :omg: Why is nobody panicking about this?

I think the best lynch today is from Matt, Metalmarsh or Draconus but I think we need to vote in a bloc because if we split our votes I fancy that the scum have the numbers to just drive a mislynch by voting together. I'm going to need some serious fucking convincing to pile on to Sorsha with Metalmarsh and Draconus on that wagon and the case on her amounting to "lolslip" and "she saved Wilgy", who I still think is most likely a civ...

I think if there is one team, then Matt, Metalmarsh and Draconus all being on the same team together with Zebra and Lorab makes loads of sense from what I can see in terms of where votes where on Lorab lynch day and subsequent actions.

DH consider that you came out against Sorsha and two of the guys I just mentioned jumped on her. What if you're wrong about her?
There must be two mafia teams.I'm not wrong about Sorsha. Look at all her posts. The tone is practically screaming "desperate baddie".

RIPSYWB Sorsha (RIP since you were bad)

ImageImage
ImageImage
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

I'm not bad so... I'll take your RIP but you can keep the sywb part. And I'm not panicky nor do I care if I get lynched, I'd just like to see the civs win and I can help with that so I'd like to not get lynched.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I think that JaggedJimmyJay and Dom were killed by the same baddie team.

Linki: what's a sywb?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Sorsha wrote:I'm not bad so... I'll take your RIP but you can keep the sywb part. And I'm not panicky nor do I care if I get lynched, I'd just like to see the civs win and I can help with that so I'd like to not get lynched.
Panicked as fuck.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:I think that JaggedJimmyJay and Dom were killed by the same baddie team.

SINCE
YOU
WERE
BAD

Sywb

ImageImage
ImageImage
DrWilgy
Posts in topic: 225

Post by DrWilgy »

Sorsha stop making it hard to believe that you are good.

Anyone know what position we were in last night?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: Night 6 ~ 2015 Game of Champions

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote:
Dom wrote:I don't know about you guys, but I never bought the narrative that Marsh is *neutral*. I suggest you all find your receipts and head to the nearest customer service desk.
Yes his activity is not that of a neutral. And tbh he and Draco could have planned that vote shuffle. Draco joke self votes. They both switch with seconds to spare to save Draco.
Let's go back to the LC lynch.

If you recall Bea and I managed to get LC to a salvageable position by pushing a Dracowagon.

At the time Draco had been playing a rather lurky game, due to I believe having some family health emergencies to contend with. Fair deuce.

Draconus arrived to the thread towards the end and in what appeared to be a joke protest self voted. But I think what he actually did, was psychologically prevent others from voting for him. Because it gave the allusion that LC was already saved, others didn't feel the need to put their vote into a questionable situation.

At the last minute, Draconus naturally changes his mind and switched his vote from himself to Boomslang at almost the same instant that Metalmarsh switched his vote from Boomslang to Long Con ensuring that Draco was saved and Long Con was lynched. Metalmarsh, a supposed neutral without any reason to do much of anything, changed his vote at the last minute IN THE FACE OF BEA AND I SCREAMING THAT LC WAS A CIV and saved Draco. I mean fucking hell if that's not the most obvious bunch of bullshit ever I don't know what is.

It is possible that Metalmarsh saving Draconus was just a side effect of him intentionally voting to lynch Long Con (who he had a scum read on somehow). But even then it makes as much sense to me that he knew Long Con was Chatterbox somehow. I cannot rationalise Metalmarsh's level of effort around this lynch, and subsequent days tbh with a neutral with no win con. Neutral maybe, but he definitely is active and present and trying to win.

The most logical conclusion here is that he was trying to save Draconus though.
Dom wrote:Reeks.

But hey-- MM said HB killed himself to show I'm bad. :rolleyes:
Dom agreed.
DharmaHelper wrote:
Boomslang wrote:
bea wrote:
Boomslang wrote:Dammit. I took an ambitious shot, using a technique I usually don't employ, based on reasons I thought were solid. Everything was there except the alignment of the guy who got lynched. I'm really sorry, LC.
what is this supposed to even mean?

"a technique I don't usually employ"? which one? "for reasons I thought were solid"? what reasons?

What was there?

You do know you are likely next up on the block right? Now is not the time to be vague.
"a technique I don't usually employ" - heavy infohinting/straight up "this dude is bad" statements
"reasons I thought were solid" - not publicly available information that I interpreted as evidence of baddieness/team interactions

I know I'm likely next up on the block, but you'd be lynching me based on the following thought process: even though I'm bad, I took a huge risk and stuck my neck out to target someone I knew wasn't on my team. That's a play that would have terrible odds against me if I were bad.

DH, if you think I remember the details of my play a year ago, you have a much higher opinion of me than I do. Maybe I get stressed in GoC situations and try to pull different moves? It's worth noting that Face of Boe was a civ role as well.

Honestly, I don't know why you aren't looking at MM hardcore now for that late vote switch. I might have started the idea, but he put the nail in the coffin, and in a very shifty/last-minute way. I don't like it.
If there is more than one mafia team why wouldn't you bend LC over a barrel if you thought you could reap the cred.
Is this you also agreeing DH?
Marmot
Marmot

Re: Night 6 ~ 2015 Game of Champions

Post by Marmot »

MacDougall wrote:It is possible that Metalmarsh saving Draconus was just a side effect of him intentionally voting to lynch Long Con (who he had a scum read on somehow). But even then it makes as much sense to me that he knew Long Con was Chatterbox somehow. I cannot rationalise Metalmarsh's level of effort around this lynch, and subsequent days tbh with a neutral with no win con. Neutral maybe, but he definitely is active and present and trying to win.
My win con is my own problem (and it is not none).

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

DharmaHelper

Re: Day 7 ~ 2015 Game of Champions

Post by DharmaHelper »

Check this post, Sorsha sounds like she knows this lynch isn't going to end well. It also sounds like a pretty nifty out/excuse she can draw back to later.
Sorsha wrote:I voted boomslang... This is a messed up lynch :(
Then she's super sad about Boom's flip, may he RIP in the arms of the angels.
Sorsha wrote:Ugh.. Sorry boom :(
But then he's suddenly a seemer and can fuck off lol
Sorsha wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:As a side note, Boomslang didn't have a BTSC checker role, so whatever the fuck he was doing to Long Con was doubly hilarious.
Or he want actually the role he flipped as
Sorsha wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:Wilgy confirmed mafia RIP
Why does this confirm me as mafia DH?

Also... Boomslang why?
M
Because it does. RIP.
:ninja:
Pretty massive fucking coincidence the Boomtrain came out of nowhere to save ya aint it RIP tell your team I said RIP
DH, you realize what you are saying don't you? If the boomtrain is a thing, then it consisted of two players trying to lynch a baddie and survive, Sorsha, and someone who left his vote there for a half day.
Wow... I believed you were civ and tried to help you and now you're going to try to flip this on me? :stare:
The tone of this post is so fake you could stuff it in a Hollywood Starlet's boobs, butt, and face. Wilgy wasn't flipping anything on anyone. Panicked post is uber panicked.
Sorsha wrote:So... I'm not bad you guys. I believed wilgy was good and I thought mm was telling the truth about being neutral. I still think something weird is up with booms flip, even if I'm wrong about it and that was his role it doesn't make me bad, just wrong about him. I've been wrong about a lot of players this game and none of you civs can say that you haven't been either. We have lynched one baddie, at least I was right about that one :p

Today I'm not so sure about wilgy or mm.... the way wilgy pounced on the boom vote after me and then turned on me after the lynch I had just tried helping him in makes me feel like trusting him was wrong. If he wanted to save himself he could have just kept his vote on mm. I'll have to go back and see what his reasoning was for switching there.
More panic, this time in the form of a poorly composed "don't lynch me ok" post. Also the language slip of "all you civs".

Signed sealed delivered RIPSYWB

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Is this you also agreeing DH?
That's me pontificating that a baddie Boomslang on the opposite team of Long Con would fuck him over if he thought Long Con was bad.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Yo I swear once I sweep these mafia I'm gonna be the new supatown

ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DharmaHelper wrote:Yo I swear once I sweep these mafia I'm gonna be the new supatown
Who aside from Wilgy and Sorsha are Mafia?
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

MacDougall wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:Yo I swear once I sweep these mafia I'm gonna be the new supatown
Who aside from Wilgy and Sorsha are Mafia?
Ask again later.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

DrWilgy wrote:Sorsha stop making it hard to believe that you are good.

K. Bye everyone. Good luck civs.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

The seven stages of a trapped baddie

ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

In that post you quoted do you read sorsha's incredulity at Wilgy's proposed "flipping it on her" as teammate interraction?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

This whole sorsha movement seems very contrived. I don't like how she has inherited all the assurety of the Wilgy wagon and I appear to be the only one struggling to be totally convinced of it. It's like you're just quoting her posts and calling them bad without thinking about it. That interaction with her and Wilgy doesn't sound like scum talking to scum to me and I thought her "saving" Wilgy was central to the case against her.

Scumslips and panic? Why wouldn't she be panicking as a civ? We're just about fucked here and if she is a civ you are pushing a crucial perhaps game ending mislynch. Your indiscriminate play right now is bugging me big time DH. You have Draconus who you said yourself you were wary of him buddying you and Metalmarsh who for the lions share of the game you were raining hell down on, jump immediately on it while cackling and hi-fiving each other.

Aren't you a little bit worried you're wrong here? You seem way to sure of yourself. I am nervous as fuck that we're about to lose.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

MacDougall wrote:This whole sorsha movement seems very contrived. I don't like how she has inherited all the assurety of the Wilgy wagon and I appear to be the only one struggling to be totally convinced of it. It's like you're just quoting her posts and calling them bad without thinking about it. That interaction with her and Wilgy doesn't sound like scum talking to scum to me and I thought her "saving" Wilgy was central to the case against her.

Scumslips and panic? Why wouldn't she be panicking as a civ? We're just about fucked here and if she is a civ you are pushing a crucial perhaps game ending mislynch. Your indiscriminate play right now is bugging me big time DH. You have Draconus who you said yourself you were wary of him buddying you and Metalmarsh who for the lions share of the game you were raining hell down on, jump immediately on it while cackling and hi-fiving each other.

Aren't you a little bit worried you're wrong here? You seem way to sure of yourself. I am nervous as fuck that we're about to lose.
I'm nervous we're about to lose as well. I'm quite tired of laying in wait and watching civs get lynched. I see before me a opportunity to turn the tide and I'm taking it, whether that bugs you or not.

MM's vote doesn't concern me. He's not mafia. Draconus' hardcore buddying of me is noteworthy, but while it does raise him in terms of suspicion it doesn't diminish the suspicion I have of Sorsha.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DrWilgy
Posts in topic: 225

Post by DrWilgy »

Sorsha wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:Sorsha stop making it hard to believe that you are good.

K. Bye everyone. Good luck civs.
Sorsha, don't leave on me. I stated stop making it hard, not that you weren't good.
All I know is that I think Drac is bad, DH might be, and that I don't think that you are on the same team with them.

Can you look over those two for me? not to fight them, nor to save yourself? but to lynch a baddie?
If you give up now I won't know what to think really.

Man... since when have I been the type to rally?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

@DH I get you are taking initiative and if you are civ then it's timely as fuck ... but your reputation does come before you and what you are doing right now doesn't feel right. This sorsha case seems reckless and ill-conceived. Especially when there are players like FZ, Wilgy and Metalmarsh who you had documented scum reads on from much earlier in the game. If it was mafia play though ... that'd be quite inspired and befitting of your reputation.

@Wilgy then vote Draco.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

MacDougall wrote:@DH I get you are taking initiative and if you are civ then it's timely as fuck ... but your reputation does come before you and what you are doing right now doesn't feel right. This sorsha case seems reckless and ill-conceived. Especially when there are players like FZ, Wilgy and Metalmarsh who you had documented scum reads on from much earlier in the game. If it was mafia play though ... that'd be quite inspired and befitting of your reputation.

@Wilgy then vote Draco.
I don't think it's ill conceived at all. FZ I think is generally agreed as being a civ read overall at this point, and MM is neutral (i.e lynching him does nothing to tick down mafia numbers, which we fucking need ASAP). Wilgy I'll grant you I do still suspect, but of the two, Sorsha is the stronger read and her flip could effect Wilgy's stance.

Does that make sense?

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Also RE: my reputation, I'd like to start getting a reputation of being a civ that wins games thanks pls lets go.

ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

What has FZ done exactly to make you feel she is a civ since you had a scum read of her?

Why are you so sure that Marsh is telling the truth about being independent, when his last minute vote shenanigans indicate his care factor is far greater than he is leading on?
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

MacDougall wrote:What has FZ done exactly to make you feel she is a civ since you had a scum read of her?

Why are you so sure that Marsh is telling the truth about being independent, when his last minute vote shenanigans indicate his care factor is far greater than he is leading on?
Most people seem to think FZ is civ. Am I wrong? For me it comes down to understanding that because I disagree with her doesn't mean she's bad.

I believe MM. :shrug:

ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DharmaHelper wrote:
MacDougall wrote:What has FZ done exactly to make you feel she is a civ since you had a scum read of her?

Most people seem to think FZ is civ. Am I wrong? For me it comes down to understanding that because I disagree with her doesn't mean she's bad.

No I think most people who have shared their opinion are civ reading FZ but she's coasted on that power for a while now. She's stopped making waves entirely. Earlier though you were right after her as mafia weren't you? I'm not sure that it's a civvie mentality to just stop going after someone because other people have public civ reads on them. What would you say to Sorsha is Sorsha had been going after FZ earlier in the game only to say what you just said?
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

MacDougall wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:

No I think most people who have shared their opinion are civ reading FZ but she's coasted on that power for a while now. She's stopped making waves entirely. Earlier though you were right after her as mafia weren't you? I'm not sure that it's a civvie mentality to just stop going after someone because other people have public civ reads on them. What would you say to Sorsha is Sorsha had been going after FZ earlier in the game only to say what you just said?
I dunno what to tell you. Reads change, and I'm not above considering my initial reads are misguided. If FZ pricks my ears up again I'll revisit her as a suspect but I just don't have enough to go on right now. And if Sorsha had said what I said I wouldn't hold it against her. Everything I've already iterated about my suspicion of Sorsha on the other hand I do hold against her.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Also as a side note, apparently "iterate" means to perform or utter repeatedly. So is the word "reiterate" redundant?

ImageImage
ImageImage
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 26
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

:sigh: Had a feeling that was gonna happen. Go civvies!!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 26
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

I can't even :sigh: correctly. :sigh:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 51
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

S~V~S wrote:

Finn McMissile peeped around a corner. And another. And another.

Finn was trying to find a killer. But each person Finn researched, they all seemed to do nothing. Or to do innocent things. No murders, nothing. Lots of corner peeping, lots of NOTHING.

But Finn never gave up hope. Every dawn, Finn waited patiently for the response message. Sometimes a monkey brought it. It always came on time on those days. Other days a bear who seemed kind of tipsy brought it. It was almost never on time those days.

Sitting in the driveway, waiting, the silhouette of a bear appeared in teh early morning light, the sun behind her. Early today, Finn thought. REALLY early.

The Bear handed Finn a message.

"Finn McMissile/Night 7", the envelope said on the outside.

She opened it, and the name was unexpected. Two seconds later, a piano fell on Finns hood, oil squirted out of her grille, and Finn was dead.

nijuukyugou has been killed. She was:

Finn MicMissile - Cars CIVVIE
Chooses one player each Night to watch over. Finn McMissile will be told who else targeted that player that Night.

It is Day 8. Can you lynch a baddie?
Is that a piano?

Ah.....mafia memories.....thanks for that.

In related news, the teens I work with recently were showing each other this video because they just discovered it and as I watched them watching it, I had a nice little mafia nostalgia moment.

Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1472

Post by Ricochet »

RIP Ninja
Sorsha wrote:So... I'm not bad you guys. I believed wilgy was good and I thought mm was telling the truth about being neutral. I still think something weird is up with booms flip, even if I'm wrong about it and that was his role it doesn't make me bad, just wrong about him. I've been wrong about a lot of players this game and none of you civs can say that you haven't been either. We have lynched one baddie, at least I was right about that one :p

Today I'm not so sure about wilgy or mm.... the way wilgy pounced on the boom vote after me and then turned on me after the lynch I had just tried helping him in makes me feel like trusting him was wrong. If he wanted to save himself he could have just kept his vote on mm. I'll have to go back and see what his reasoning was for switching there.

Also, this feels written without having checked anything during the Night. Damage control post like.

Why did you believe Wilgy was good?
Why did you just EoD wagon on D7?
You said you'd look at Dom's ISO for suspects and then only came with "uhm uhm something he said about Ninja". Well, look, she's dead now.
If you believed Wilgy was good because of "LC trusting him" or something, where are the posts by LC that inspired you to believe that?
Why do you feel Boom's flip is not what it looks like?

Also, D7 "I believed Wilgy / MM were good". Now "I'm not sure about Wilgy (because NO U) and MM (because ?)"

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

I, the great Papryco, endorse Sorsha's lynch today.

I, the great Papryco, endorse Wilgy's lynch today, at least from the ISOs I've done so far.

If all that flops, I, the great Papryco, endorse the Mafia eventually erasing this world, but if they at least let me equal my THM record. Two more Days, guys, k?

I, the great Papryco, endorse MM to give me some of that chocolate.

DharmaHelper wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:I think that JaggedJimmyJay and Dom were killed by the same baddie team.

SINCE
YOU
WERE
BAD

Sywb
Since you've been baaaaaaaaaad
I can breeathe for the first time
I'm moving on, yeaaah yeaaah
Thanks to you
Now I get
What I want
Since you've been bad

Ketchy. :band:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I've just been reading back through the thread pretty significantly and I believe that HB hid behind juliets on night 1. He had soft scum read on her early in the game and then defended her on day 2. At the time I read it like he had info and it only just occurred to me that his flip really reinforced something I had forgotten about.

If I am right about this it means that HB really was hiding behind people he suspected intentionally.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I was so bored that I actually dozed off with the laptop on me while I was doing it. :haha:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Now checking out HamburgerBoy's suspects he left behind. There's Dom who's a dead townie, and Draconus who he literally had just mentioned for the first time. This Draconus post could be the crumb that says who he hid behind the night he died.
HamburgerBoy wrote:New suspect/re-evaluation: Draconus. I realize I had just defended him earlier, but looking more closely at his day 1 actions/vote, I think he may look the worst out of it. He gave a very soft defense of LoRab (Long Con pointed this out earlier and I dismissed it, sorry) about accidentally getting her wrong the last time she was a civ, and then doesn't really mention her at all after. Although Rico was obviously dominating discussion, the poll was apparently something close to a 3-3-3 split (depending on how many votes shuffled between those candidates), and Draco's vote appears to be the first to put Rico back in the lead. This is especially noteworthy because the LoRab wagon had built later and faster than the others, and could be a scummate hoping to fight that back. Worth noting that after Draco placed his vote, the next six consecutive votes (in the final poll) were all for Rico as well, and zebra was among them (so was Dom; I still have my eye there). Because there's the issue of people potentially not declaring all their votes, and because I haven't super-thoroughly made note considering it's 10+ pages of Mac/Zebra/Rico bullshit to wade through, the actual poll results at the time may have changed a little, but I think it still holds that Draco comes out of it looking bad.

Also, more of a "I'm dumb for not noticing" moment, but Black Rock had actually cast her vote a fair bit before Sorsha, so while that doesn't preclude my suspicions about Black Rock's approach in voicing her own against LoRab, taken together with the fact that multiple regulars have told me she seems on her towngame, and the fact that LoRab did flip scum, I'll put her closer to a town read now. Basically, I feel Dom, Draco, DrWilgy, maybe niju (she also looks bad based on day 1, and I like JJJ's earlier point about her inconsistencies in casing him vs LoRab) are all nice suspects at this point.
Fortunately I already have my vote on Draconus. You all should too.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

MacDougall wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:

Points for Wilgy:

Could have saved Lorab
That last one is a point FOR him? :suspish:

He switched off her last secondi. Without acknowledging having noticed Golden to have switched as well.

At the very least, it's anything but a point in his favor.
MacDougall wrote:
3 to 5 left, if one team, depending on design. 6 scum being left, meaning the full team was comprised of 8, is overkill.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

MacDougall wrote:I was so bored that I actually dozed off with the laptop on me while I was doing it. :haha:
iktf
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Ricochet wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:

Points for Wilgy:

Could have saved Lorab

He switched off her last secondi. Without acknowledging having noticed Golden to have switched as well.

MacDougall wrote:
3 to 5 left, if one team, depending on design. 6 scum being left, meaning the full team was comprised of 8, is overkill.
I think so, because he could have put his vote on JaggedJimmyJay who we know for sure was a civvie right? Definitively saving Lorab and lynching a since confirmed civilian?

He had his vote on Lorab, moved it off her yes but not to someone to guarantee her safety.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

HB is good enough to have left behind a big warning of who he was hiding behind. The night he died he left behind that Draconus post.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

MacDougall wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:

Points for Wilgy:

Could have saved Lorab

MacDougall wrote:
I think so, because he could have put his vote on JaggedJimmyJay who we know for sure was a civvie right? Definitively saving Lorab and lynching a since confirmed civilian?

He had his vote on Lorab, moved it off her yes but not to someone to guarantee her safety.
Don't see why that's satisfying. The scenario against which Wilgy has to defend himself (or be defended) is "teamie putting LoRab one vote behind in the tie by switching off her and onto someone else in said tie".
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

MacDougall wrote:HB is good enough to have left behind a big warning of who he was hiding behind. The night he died he left behind that Draconus post.
I wasn't confident in the "HB would kamikaze hide" theory before, but with the juliets connection you brought up, who knows. :shrug2:

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”