Dutchies (host/dead/non)
80%

Total votes: 20
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1472

Re: Night 11 ~ 2015 Game of Champions

Post by Ricochet »

bea's defense is decent, but unfortunately for her I've heard too much "I thought I had a good read on him" in this game. Not least from effing MacBaddie (who actually outdid himself compared to THM, tbh) protecting his own teammate, then selling hot bullsuit to the thread.
FZ. wrote:
Ricochet wrote:^Remind me, please, why or for what Matt passes the elimination test.
I just feel this way. I think I trust him. Can't really explain it. Not to mention I think he was the first one to come out of the day before and say Mac is bad. He could have let people discuss other options and see where the wind was blowing, but in his post, Mac was the prime suspect. I think he's good.

linki: Golden, who were you on Biblical? Weren't you responsible for lynching me? :evileye:
Ergh. Can you try? Night 11 et all, y'know.

I guess you have a point. Even though I pointed out Matt's outburst had not much background or momentum. :shrug2: But I guess Matt will get away with playing in this matter, after all.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

I don't remember who FZ. was in Biblical, without checking. Jonathan? :blush:
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Long Con wrote:Image
OMFG you receive one shot to post a post-death message to the thread and you choose to use a Simpsons meme? WHYYY EL SEE WHYYY? NOOOOOOOOOOO-

:overreact: :overreact: :overreact: :overreact: :overreact: :overreact: :overreact:
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 211
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

I played a very bad game. You will find out soon enough. But thank you for the kind words fz.

I get it rico. I really do. They said everything I possibly could in my defense. Mac, drac, wigly all of them. The only difference between me and them is my role card reads civ. And the only way you will know that is by lynching me. I feel oddly zen about it tbh. At the very least you will know soon enough that I have not been a lying baddie mcbaddderson.
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 849
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Ricochet wrote:
Golden wrote:Frankly of those on the list that I played in I seriously loved them all.

It doesn't hurt that I was still playing in very close endgames in three of them.
And won two of them. :meany:

Then again, my record is 100%, based on two games. Non-civvie in both. :beer: Did not play the other three.
I won the same 2 games that you did, but I played in all 5. I wonder if anyone else played in all 5. TH? SVS?

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

bea: "my role card reads civ. lynch me and you'll find out"
Matt: "my role card reads civ. I've also done important things. Lynch me and you'll be enlightened."
Sorsha: "my role card reads civ. Lynch me and you'll be sorry and also the reason civs lost". ( :p )

Tell me how to navigate around this, bea. Truthfully. :shrug:

linki: TH didn't play Biblical.
FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 441

Post by FZ. »

bea wrote:I played a very bad game. You will find out soon enough. But thank you for the kind words fz.

I get it rico. I really do. They said everything I possibly could in my defense. Mac, drac, wigly all of them. The only difference between me and them is my role card reads civ. And the only way you will know that is by lynching me. I feel oddly zen about it tbh. At the very least you will know soon enough that I have not been a lying baddie mcbaddderson.
Then who do you think is bad?

Rico, the biggest problem I have with Matt is his push for MM. Like we've said many times, it could have been a way to not have to vote for anybody else. But it felt like he really believed it. I don't know. Is there really any reason to believe Bea is not bad? The only reason for me would be LC. I can't believe he would get so many wrong. I don't know
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Ricochet wrote:bea: "my role card reads civ. lynch me and you'll find out"
Matt: "my role card reads civ. I've also done important things. Lynch me and you'll be enlightened."
Sorsha: "my role card reads civ. Lynch me and you'll be sorry and also the reason civs lost". ( :p )

If you lynch me, you'll be sorry too. Just saying :p
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

FZ. wrote:
Ricochet wrote:bea: "my role card reads civ. lynch me and you'll find out"

If you lynch me, you'll be sorry too. Just saying :p
Duly noted.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Oh, and I was Jephthah in Biblical mafia
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Rico, do you think LC got all three players wrong, or is it possible he was recruited or something of the sort?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

FZ. wrote:Rico, do you think LC got all three players wrong, or is it possible he was recruited or something of the sort?
I don't think he was recruited. Not sure what to say about the first part.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 238
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Ricochet wrote:
Long Con wrote:Image
OMFG you receive one shot to post a post-death message to the thread and you choose to use a Simpsons meme? WHYYY EL SEE WHYYY? NOOOOOOOOOOO-

:overreact: :overreact: :overreact: :overreact: :overreact: :overreact: :overreact:
Nah, it's in dead tags. :(
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

So quiet again, are we waiting for something to happen? :ninja:
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 353

Post by Golden »

Ricochet wrote:
Golden wrote:Frankly of those on the list that I played in I seriously loved them all.

It doesn't hurt that I was still playing in very close endgames in three of them.
And won two of them. :meany:

Then again, my record is 100%, based on two games. Non-civvie in both. :beer: Did not play the other three.
I won all of them...
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

In other news, so much for the :23 per- *dodges shoe thrown at him*
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 78
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Re: 2015 GAME OF CHAMPIONS POLLS

Post by Turnip Head »

What was Your Favorite Game in 2015?

Poll ended at Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:38 pm

Biblical
FZ. (12) 7%
Death Note
Metalmarsh89 (3), bea (11) 14%
A World Reborn
Sorsha (4), Matt (9) 14%
Bullets Over Broadway
No votes
Harry Stephen Keeler
No votes
Champions 2014 (h/d/n)
S~V~S (1), MacDougall (2), DharmaHelper (5), Dom (6), a2thezebra (7), Typhoony (8), Turnip Head (10), nijuukyugou (13), HamburgerBoy (14) 64%
Total votes : 14
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 78
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Bea hurried into the Chamber of Deliberation. She didn't want to be any more late than she already was. Arriving at the doorway she paused briefly, pulled a beer out of her purse, popped the cap and chugged it in 2.8 seconds. Now she was ready. She strode in, knowing all eyes would be on her. This was her big day.

"Welcome bea," Typhoony said. "We have been expecting you."

"So sorry I'm late. Big pizza day. Thank god the Superb Bowl is over."

"Yes, now we are free to discuss other matters. Please, sit."

Bea took her seat in front of the panel. Kadaj, Tranq, aapje, and Typhoony sat at the table and began the proceedings.

aapje started the questioning. "Bea, is it true that you have defended countless baddies, doing your best job to hinder their chances of being lynched?"

"Yes that is very true. I am le fail."

"Well I've heard all I need to hear lol let's pass judgment :kadaj: ," Kadaj said cheerfully.

"Indeed." Typhoony rose from his seat. "Bea, the panel has judged your case, and we have reached a conclusion: You are Queen Nub."

"YES!!!!! YES!!!" Bea jumped out of her chair and raised her fists to the sky. "Finally, you acknowledge it!" The panel smiled and said some shit in Dutch to each other. "Where is my award?" Bea asked.

"Right here." Typhoony pressed a big red button on the desk, and a trap door opened beneath Bea. She fell into a pit of nubness.

"Noooooooooooooooooo," Bea called out as she fell to her doom. "Eff you biiiiitch."

The gang all looked at each other and chuckled. "Nub."

Bea is dead. She was Ahriman, Grand Master - Recruitment IV - CIVVIE
Has a different power for each Position:
Position 1: Send a message to a player
Position 2: Immune to nightkills and targeting.
Position 3: Write a blog post
Position 4: Redirect a player's power.
Position 5: Watch over a player, revealing who targeted them.

It is now Day 12. You have 24 hours to lynch someone.
Ricochet

Re: Day 12 ~ 2015 Game of Champions

Post by Ricochet »

uhm
Typhoony
I'm an Economist
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Typhoony »

Queen nub bea indeed
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

What happens when two positions are tied? bea voted position 2, why didn't she earn the immunity? :puppy:

also, we're kinda in lylo, right?
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Why am I alone in here?!?
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 240
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

the dead are silently with you
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 275

Post by a2thezebra »

We're here for you, Rico.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

juliets wrote:the dead are silently with you
:sigh:
a2thezebra wrote:We're here for you, Rico.
gtfoooo
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Posting this bit until I'm in full danger of falling asleep. Either a bit more (say one more Day phase) to come or all the rest to (hopefully; I actually have exams tomorrow afternoon and have to study when that interval is not in question) come tomorrow. I'm including FZ. because I'm not taking things for granted - except, I suppose, MM, who is beyond my grasp if he has pulled the most heinous gambit ever conceivable on me and the rest of us.

DAY 1
>Wilgy had a love-hate banter affair with Fuzz;

>Mac had a feud with zebra, put his teamie Wilgy on his own scum radar, shared suss on Boom and sig according to zebra's List of Six [that had Matt and him on it, btw], berates teamie Bass to play, resorts to voting LoRab; banter mention of Sorsha and light suss meta comment on Matt

>motel didnt' appear yet and Bass gave no shits about playing[/cell][/row][/table]

----

>FZ... didn't exist yet
>Matt... tunnel on MM, including vote
>Sorsha, engages with Matt on MM, wonders if JJJ is cursebluffing, votes LoRab based on N0 case (or case leaning, based on others)

====

slight point ex-aequo to Matt and Sorsha; both could have been treated by Mac in a bringing-you-up / tiniest of distancing fashion, plus both could have picked a personal subject to focus on and seem at least convincingly looking for a baddie (...whilst Sorsha nevertheless being the closest to Mac's own LoRab agenda); thoroughly inconclusive, otherwise, no radar blimp here

DAY 2
>Wilgy... hunts and votes sig
>Mac... focuses more on sig, to the point of suspecting and voting him; keeps suss on juliets; throws Matt's name again in the thread [reiterates pingy interactions... although I don't get the reiterating part; D1 he wondered about Matt's low-key play]; engages with FZ. on LoRab and lobbies to her to vote sig
>motel... subs in, fluff talk, then suddenly votes sig

---

>FZ.... intrigued at first by Matt's suspicions; read juliets genuine initially, then pinged by her gameplay; interactions with Mac; unwillingness to vote LoRab or sig or JJJ, settles for juliets
>Matt... concerned about juliets' genderblundering; stays clear of sig; names Draco, MM, juliets suspects
>Sorsha... considers vote options between LoRab and sig, but ultimately stays on LoRab; dismisses pretty much any other lynch lead

===

slight point to Matt; if teamie, Mac further distanced the gap between them and Matt stayed concentrated on his own sightings, plus the only one who opposed sig's lynch; Sorsha finally waivered on her own agenda, by considering sig - could she really feel comfortable making this flip-flop, as a teamie? I have some doubts; the slightest ping comes from FZ-Mac interactions: open talk about what to vote and such lobbying? Is that even plausible?

DAY 3
>Wilgy... throws a JJJ vote in there
>Mac... disagreement banter with FZ. on Hosts influencing night kills; open talk with FZ. about juliets ISO on BR; dislikes FZ. throwing her vote on LoRab; talks with Matt on pinges and asks him on Golden, turns debate into a banter, keeps Matt under surveillance, calls him bad; something related to Sorsha that I'm not sure how to interpret
>motel... feels the need to defend JJJ from having taken a "shot at bea" as Dom called it; suss's Boomslang; suss's Draconus; reads JJJ, Golden, Sorsha ok; votes LoRab

---

FZ.... open talk with Mac about juliets n BR; suspects DH, juliets, LoRab, Boom; inquires HB on MacBaddie profile; wary of Wilgy; distrusts JJJ voters (which includes Wilgy)
Matt.... obvibad's Golden; inquires llama on Mac suspicion; rebuttals with Mac; emoji read on Wilgy; votes llama
Sorsha... keeps pressure on LoRab, likes LC's case on JJJ; suss's Golden; keeps path on LoRab vote; replies to a question by motel

===

wow, this is a bad Day to squeeze anything out of. Both Matt and Sorsha went in quite many directions. Matt was most confrontation with Mac and just had a laconic GTH on Wilgy, plus voted clear of the JJJ-LoRab wagon drama. Sorsha mostly kept her vote on the LoRab path, but not without having a bit of suss oscillation, as pointed above. Judging by her interactions, I think (or rather hope, given potential mindnumbing against-common-sense machinations) that FZ. looks the best: call out on Wilgy was perhaps an easy reaction to do, so not that conclusive, but the open talk and open profiling of Mac doesn't strike me as research a teamie would like to manufacture in the thread, for the sake of manufacturing.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 117

Post by Epignosis »

Hey Rico...you will not make this putt...jackass!
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Epignosis wrote:Hey Rico...you will not make this putt...jackass!
:confused2:
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

:( I'm sorry bea. I was so certain.

I have been utterly fooled by somebody. The question is, Who?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Ricochet wrote:
Happy Gilmore.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 117

Post by Epignosis »

Ricochet wrote:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 156

Post by Dom »

go civs :noble:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Ok, I get it, a lylo phase is basically meant to be spent with dead people.
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

it's ok newt. you and I share being so certain and so wrong on so many levels. :hug:

Go civs!! You can still do this!!!
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 275

Post by a2thezebra »

You got this, civs. :slick:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Not to be taken the wrong way in regards to bea (sorry :blush:), but I don't understand the nightkill choice. She would have made perfect mislynch diversion for toDay. This way, if Matt killed her, he left himself in contention with Sorsha and if Sorsha killed her, she left herself in contention with Matt.

OR all three options (bea, Matt and Sorsha) are actually mislynch bait, with which the baddie is more than comfortable, meaning FZ. is preparing to land the highest form of dunk on us ever.
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Ricochet wrote:Ok, I get it, a lylo phase is basically meant to be spent with dead people.
The dead always come out full force when the end is near....

That reminds me - I haven't gotten to do this in a while -

Here ye! here ye!! Attention zombies!!

Bea's zombie bar is officiall open!!

Today's special is:
A Ghoul-tini -

served with brainz wellington and a side of steamed arteries.

Civ zombies may swap out the martini - for the much loved and highly limited secret stash of Bea and SVS's zombie zin. :noble:

Eat, drink and be merry zombies - for today someone dies!
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

If I had to vote right now, it would be FZ.

But I don't have to vote right now, and I'm not that committed to a decision either.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Ricochet

Just in case Papryco is the last mafia and all we have to do is thread-vote him. :sigh:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Ricochet

Just in case Papryco is the last mafia and all we have to do is thread-vote him. :sigh:
You're going to win alongside the llama themed team, if we fail. Please stop talking. :sigh:
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 225

Post by DrWilgy »

Stay determined everyone!!
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Ricochet wrote:

You're going to win alongside the llama themed team, if we fail. Please stop talking. :sigh:
You can't walk this road alone mate. Civs may not be a team, but teamwork is a necessity to win. I'm fighting alongside you guys, and my win con is not as simple as you (or anyone) wants to lay it out to be. You should make a decision now if you believe that I'm pro-civ or not, because it's far too late to continue with the unenthusiastic "you're gonna win anyway". Either way, I'm still alive, and I'm going to post and I'm going to try to find that last mafia.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Ok, that's about it. G'night.

DAY 3.5

Wilgy... ketchup mode after losing touch for a few days; inquires MM on FZ; means to do tie-breaking maneuvers, voting LoRab, then settles for FZ, then simply swaps to MM, wanting to save JJJ and FZ; post-lynch, greenreads FZ.
motel... one non-descript post, misses vote
Mac... focuses on JJJ and occasionally HB; thought FZ's D3.0 vote was bad, but doesn't see it as that no more; switches focus on Tranq; jokes about not being able to read Sorsha being a good thing; not interested to switcheroo on FZ., because of EoD and switch-madness issues; changes to LoRab; tie-chaos posts; suddenly goes back to calling FZ. baddie; post-lynch spat with FZ.

----

FZ.... rebuttals against DH; considers MM, Sorsha, Dom as lynches, not so much LoRab, not at all Tranq; votes MM; vents; post-lynch banter with Mac
Matt... refocuses on MM (zebra tangents), asks about Epig; spooked by Llama-JJJ interacts and JJJ's sudden claim... and that's it. Voted MM
Sorsha... votes again LoRab; focuses on her, her D3.0 wagon; talk/rebuttals with HB... and that's all.

===

If there's a Day making me doubt FZ. would get such treatment from Mac and Wilgy and engage into such exchanges as their teamie, it's this one, especially the factor that she almost got lynched, in a four way tie in which the Llama team otherwise had no personal interest. Wilgy monkeying around voting for FZ. or not, at a time when she was tied or almost so with the other three players, is damn too much of a tightrope dancing, in order to sound plausibile. Same with Mac switcherooing on her several times. Nah, if analysis would end here, I'd decree that they were jerks to her as a non-teamie. We'll see if the other Days ahead reveal any surprises.

As for Matt and Sorsha, they both seem to have, yet again, followed mostly their own script, which makes for concentrated effort either way of alignment. Slight ping both ways: to Mac-Matt, for dropping their D3.0 spat entirely; to Mac-Sorsha, for Mac's rare mentions of her having always the cheeky banter tone. They say nothing concrete on the spot, but on long term, might, just might be a cheeky WIFOM distancing ploy. None of the Llama teamies were threatened with votes and such, so why am I to look for in here?
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Ricochet wrote:

You can't walk this road alone mate. Civs may not be a team, but teamwork is a necessity to win. I'm fighting alongside you guys, and my win con is not as simple as you (or anyone) wants to lay it out to be. You should make a decision now if you believe that I'm pro-civ or not, because it's far too late to continue with the unenthusiastic "you're gonna win anyway". Either way, I'm still alive, and I'm going to post and I'm going to try to find that last mafia.
What I really meant is to stop with the lynch Rico banter. I can just easily say hey lynch the Marmot and concede, at least he won't win, since he apparently hinted at not wanting to die.

As for helping, yay for us, but if we fail, separately or together, it won't change the outcome of your win-grab with the other side.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Ricochet wrote:What I really meant is to stop with the lynch Rico banter. I can just easily say hey lynch the Marmot and concede, at least he won't win, since he apparently hinted at not wanting to die.
That was a joke, and probably the first time I've said such a thing in this game. :shrug2:

But sure, moving on. If I had to pick a player (other than myself) who I would not vote today, it would be Sorsha.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 308

Post by Matt »

RIP bea.

A few things...
Ricochet wrote:Not to be taken the wrong way in regards to bea (sorry :blush:), but I don't understand the nightkill choice. She would have made perfect mislynch diversion for toDay. This way, if Matt killed her, he left himself in contention with Sorsha and if Sorsha killed her, she left herself in contention with Matt.

OR all three options (bea, Matt and Sorsha) are actually mislynch bait, with which the baddie is more than comfortable, meaning FZ. is preparing to land the highest form of dunk on us ever.
Most in the thread have been saying "bea or matt", as far as I remember, so for me to take out bea would be wicked fucking stupid if I were bad. I did not kill her.
Metalmarsh89 wrote::( I'm sorry bea. I was so certain.

I have been utterly fooled by somebody. The question is, Who?
It wasn't me, Marmot. I'm actually scared right now that you're going to use that special vote of yours on me based on your later "I only trust Sorsha" comment, but I didn't trick you. You know what I've been through this game.

Seriously guys, I am a civvie. I've made mistakes this game, especially going after MM for over half of it, but I've also tried my hardest to earn a win for the town.

I trust Sorsha, and I trust MM, so there's only one way to vote here as far as I'm concerned.

FZ
Image Image Image Image
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Oy Matt.

RULES RULES RULES RULES RULES!!!!!

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Anyway, I do think you are right Matt. That only possible way, in my mind, that Sorsha is bad is if there is more than one baddie left. But that's not possible.

So it's you or FZ. I have a really hard time thinking you are bad Matt, but I'm going to at least consider the possibilities before the day is done. I had a really hard time seeing FZ as bad as of a couple days ago.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 308

Post by Matt »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Oy Matt.

RULES RULES RULES RULES RULES!!!!!
Sorry, I'm freaking out right now. For real.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Anyway, I do think you are right Matt. That only possible way, in my mind, that Sorsha is bad is if there is more than one baddie left. But that's not possible.

So it's you or FZ. I have a really hard time thinking you are bad Matt, but I'm going to at least consider the possibilities before the day is done. I had a really hard time seeing FZ as bad as of a couple days ago.
I didn't think FZ was bad either. But now, I've been reading her ISO...

Earlier today, FZ came in with that bullshit story about Sorsha being bad, protecting herself while she used the NK on herself. That absolutely had to be a preemptive strike against Sorsha for when bea flipped civvie or indy/neutral. Had to be.

I'm not bad. I'm pretty effing sure you and Sorsha aren't bad, either. It's FZ.

But hey, I can't exactly rush you here and based on the poll time, we have two days to figure this out. But it wasn't me, dude. Seriously.
Image Image Image Image
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Wait what? 48 hours?

I wasn't expecting that.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”