a2thezebra
10%
DFaraday
30%
indiglo
No votes
Spacedaisy
No votes
I'm not playing but I'm actually here tho (non-players)
60%

Total votes: 10
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 30
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Re: [DAY 6] Mafia of Montreal: A Variety of Whimsical Murder

Post by Made »

how do you change that again???
Spoiler: show
Pov: you reading my takes
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 110

Post by S~V~S »

Made wrote: how do you change that again???
Go to user control panel (upper left under board index)
Choose "Board Preferences" (third tab)
Second from the bottom, click on/off for Daylight Savings
Hit "Submit"

You have now joined the rest of us in the Present.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 96
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Made wrote:Daylight's savings time got me. My bad everyone.
Who would you have voted for, Made? :eye:
Dana
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 45
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Dana »

Wait, daylight savings time happened?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Long Con wrote:
Dana wrote:So it seems like we were very wrong about Typhoony (sorry) :(
I definitely do not feel very comfortable with all the votes for Black Rock. I mean I'm not sure I completely trust her but I just have a bad feeling about lynching her, and how easily it seems to be happening. It definitely seems like the baddies could have killed S~V~S just to frame BR like someone said earlier.
As for who to vote for, I am torn between Zebra, LC, and Spacedaisy. Anyone else find it weird that Spacedaisy was almost lynched and then didn't get voted for again after that (as far as I can remember)? I think ekeknat is making a lot of sense with his points about LC, but I am going to vote for Zebra today just because I trust her the most at the moment and voting for suspicious people does not seem to be working, so hopefully this will.
What points did you think made sense? Just order the points from most convincing to least, if you don't mind. Numbered would be good. :) Thanks!

I felt like BR was hinting at a particular role, I won't be voting for the easy candy today. I agree about Spacedaisy, and I feel like she has been laying low.
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 49

Post by Enrique »

Day 6

Black Rock has been lynched. She was Mimi Merlot.
You have 24 hours to send me your PMs!

The Coquelicot Baddies have been eliminated.
If at least one Coquelicot Civvie survives the game, the whole team will be considered winners.
Made will start Day 7 with two votes against him.
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 67

Re: [NIGHT 6] Mafia of Montreal: A Variety of Whimsical Murd

Post by Spacedaisy »

:fiesta:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Do the gay parade start killing every night now? Or do they still only kill every other?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
indiglo
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 46

Post by indiglo »

~WHEW~ Fantastic result! :omg: Nice teamwork, y'all.

Well played BR! :clap: RIP! :rip: Don't send us any bad juju from the great beyond! ;) :p
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Spacedaisy wrote:Do the gay parade start killing every night now? Or do they still only kill every other?
They still kill on odd nights only.
ImageImageImageImage
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Ricochet »

These two albums might just earn a place in the New Musical Fascination topic soon. Loved that Rose Robert track, the rest intrigue me on how the album is montaged.
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

^^ w00t! :biggrin:

Linki w/Ricochet. The w00t was directed towards Enri's post. :haha: Although, yay for enjoying music also.
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Ricochet wrote:These two albums might just earn a place in the New Musical Fascination topic soon. Loved that Rose Robert track, the rest intrigue me on how the album is montaged.
Coquelicot is great, but The Gay Parade is a favorite. I've posted the odd track from other albums but I really don't like those specific ones as much. I used to be obsessed with this band, I hope you like them :nicenod:

btw, since there's so few players left and no Coquelicot kill tonight (and since this day was so slow), I'm willing to give you guys an early night as soon as I get all the night actions :nicenod:
ImageImageImageImage
ekeknat
Posts in topic: 56

Post by ekeknat »

indiglo wrote: @ekeknat - interesting observations there. I will give it some thought. Remember too though, different civs have different win conditions.
I didn't think about this, fair enough.. fine with a BR lynch for this reason. Just if I die at any point, remember to lynch LC. I'm just darn right about this. I'll provide a few reasons, but first of all, I'd like people doubting me, if they believe I haven't presented a strong case about this (which maybe I haven't - I'm definitely new to mafia in this format), to present other options for who they think may be scum. It's really getting down to the bone here - we did waste some time lynching all three indies. We need to have concrete targets for Gay Parade mafia, especially considering it seems likely all three may be left.
Long Con wrote: What points did you think made sense? Just order the points from most convincing to least, if you don't mind. Numbered would be good. :) Thanks!
i'll oblige your smarmy smiley face request by making a case against you, though hopefully you're fine with the lack of numbers.

First, yall all know how gut reads are just, like, a part of playing mafia? When you're playing it in real life, maybe you get it from people's body language and whatnot. Here you've just got what people say and really contribute to the game to go off of, and from the beginning I've kind of had a feeling about LC. Your early posts seemed kind of like establishing yourself as civ presence without actually saying anything, and I just always got that vague read like I didn't WANT to trust you. As an example from early on (though your post history ITT is rife with things like this) around the time of Scotty's lynch for which he was Immortal, you and zebra were the two who pushed the subject to the point where he DID get lynched (and subsequently killed). To quote a dead man,
Scotty wrote: You're forgetting that I didn't ask to be lynched. You kept pushing it. You and zebra. But you were completely flumberbuxt with my answers.

Why WOULD he want to be lynched? You completely derailed the conversation here (and in a number of other places where you got called out). Another example is that failed Spacedaisy lynch train, started literally because she "seemed too civ" and hopped aboard by you because she had voted for you... days before.

The Typhoony lynch where I voted for Typh, partially because I read heavy WIFOM between the two: I was busy and jumped the gun hard this day - his role coming up was a bit of a facepalm for me. I definitely should've voted LC this day, since I only read Typh as bad in relation to how he was speaking to LC. If you go back and read over it, the case is made much stronger by him than I could make it myself.

I'm posting this now. If I think of anything else I'll come back and say it, but really, how much of this game is made up of just gut reads and feelings on people? At this point, town members, you believe me or you don't.. if you're not convinced, that's fine, but I'd like to hear your genuine suspicions.
ekeknat

Post by ekeknat »

woo for lynching all the coquelicot bad dudes
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 256

Post by a2thezebra »

Let this be a lesson to all remaining baddies who think they can get away with not defending themselves. :D

You're next, LC.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

ekeknat wrote:[
Long Con wrote:What points did you think made sense? Just order the points from most convincing to least, if you don't mind. Numbered would be good. :) Thanks!
i'll oblige your smarmy smiley face request by making a case against you, though hopefully you're fine with the lack of numbers.
I was asking Dana that for a reason, but thanks for not waiting to see her response. I suppose you don't think that the fact that she came into the thread and didn't answer the question is suspicious at all? I repeated the question and still no response.
First, yall all know how gut reads are just, like, a part of playing mafia? When you're playing it in real life, maybe you get it from people's body language and whatnot. Here you've just got what people say and really contribute to the game to go off of, and from the beginning I've kind of had a feeling about LC. Your early posts seemed kind of like establishing yourself as civ presence without actually saying anything, and I just always got that vague read like I didn't WANT to trust you. As an example from early on (though your post history ITT is rife with things like this) around the time of Scotty's lynch for which he was Immortal, you and zebra were the two who pushed the subject to the point where he DID get lynched (and subsequently killed). To quote a dead man,
Scotty wrote: You're forgetting that I didn't ask to be lynched. You kept pushing it. You and zebra. But you were completely flumberbuxt with my answers.

Why WOULD he want to be lynched?

Scotty surviving a lynch confirms him as a Repudiated Immortal. A neutral role that nobody needs dead to satisfy their Win Condition. It's not hard to understand, unless you are deliberately avoiding understanding.
You completely derailed the conversation here (and in a number of other places where you got called out). WTF? I derailed which conversation again? :confused: Another example is that failed Spacedaisy lynch train, started literally because she "seemed too civ" and hopped aboard by you because she had voted for you... days before.

The Typhoony lynch where I voted for Typh, partially because I read heavy WIFOM between the two: I was busy and jumped the gun hard this day - his role coming up was a bit of a facepalm for me. I definitely should've voted LC this day, since I only read Typh as bad in relation to how he was speaking to LC. If you go back and read over it, the case is made much stronger by him than I could make it myself.

I'm posting this now. If I think of anything else I'll come back and say it, but really, how much of this game is made up of just gut reads and feelings on people? At this point, town members, you believe me or you don't.. if you're not convinced, that's fine, but I'd like to hear your genuine suspicions.
This is really weak. I'm sorry about your "gut feel", but you don't know me and you don't know how I play. I don't think you're wrong, I think you are bad and trying to go for what you think is an easy lynch.
a2thezebra wrote:Let this be a lesson to all remaining baddies who think they can get away with not defending themselves. :D

You're next, LC.
:rolleyes: Sure zebra. Anyone who's paying attention at all to your game would know you are bad. You actually think that going after Black Rock gives you some sort of cred? In what world does that make sense?
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 106
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Enrique wrote:btw, since there's so few players left and no Coquelicot kill tonight (and since this day was so slow), I'm willing to give you guys an early night as soon as I get all the night actions :nicenod:
I don't have a preference either way because I'm dead.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
ekeknat

Post by ekeknat »

Long Con wrote: I was asking Dana that for a reason, but thanks for not waiting to see her response. I suppose you don't think that the fact that she came into the thread and didn't answer the question is suspicious at all? I repeated the question and still no response.

Not completely sure about Dana. For my part, I didn't feel I'd made the case strongly enough previously - I think I've voted for you three days running now? I gotta be a darn hound about this until you're out and flip mafia (and you will).

[quote="Long Con] Scotty surviving a lynch confirms him as a Repudiated Immortal. A neutral role that nobody needs dead to satisfy their Win Condition. It's not hard to understand, unless you are deliberately avoiding understanding. [/quote]

so were you "deliberately avoiding understanding" when you asked the question in the first place?
Long Con wrote: WTF? I derailed which conversation again?
The one I was just talking about where you looked past everything Scotty was saying? Or the other one I pointed out after Spacedaisy failed to be lynched? This one isn't so clear cut and obvious, but how about Typhoony's final posts before his wrongful death? Maybe I was too strong - you've drawn a ton of criticism you've managed to elude all the way here, but come on, yall. It's too late not to get this guy out at this point.

[quote="Long Con] This is really weak. I'm sorry about your "gut feel", but you don't know me and you don't know how I play. I don't think you're wrong, I think you are bad and trying to go for what you think is an easy lynch. [/quote]

I don't know how you play, but I do know how you ARE playing right now. As far as this being an easy lynch to hop on, hahaha. I don't think that's a logical argument at this point, considering how many people have been lynched over you since I started saying this.
ekeknat

Post by ekeknat »

gosh darn it, I messed up all my formatting... sorry, I'm on my phone. I feel like I messed it up bad enough here I should clear it up:
ekeknat wrote:
Long Con wrote: Scotty surviving a lynch confirms him as a Repudiated Immortal. A neutral role that nobody needs dead to satisfy their Win Condition. It's not hard to understand, unless you are deliberately avoiding understanding.

so were you "deliberately avoiding understanding" when you asked the question in the first place?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Not completely sure about Dana, eh? Sure.

ekeknat. a2thezebra. Dana. Lynch any of these three, and if they're not Gay Parade baddies, then you can lynch me and I won't argue.

Linki: which question?
ekeknat

Post by ekeknat »

Long Con wrote:Not completely sure about Dana, eh? Sure.
lol

Long Con wrote:Linki: which question?
not sure what this means, sorry, so I could be completely off base with my answer here, but you asked Scotty that question days ago (why would he try to get himself lynched) genuinely. I asked it rhetorically in my post. So, were you "deliberately misunderstanding" the situation when you asked it?
ekeknat

Post by ekeknat »

sorry for misusing your words against you there... I got a bit of righteous fury stuck in my craw
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Now your question was rhetorical. Ok. Maybe you need to work on your delivery, because it sure looks exactly like you were talking about how zebra and I acted toward him before his lynch, and then using that to try and throw shade at me.

Scotty deliberately got himself lynched by faking a slip into the thread. That's obvious enough to be considered a fact. I fell for the slip, and voted him for it. You, on the other hand, avoided talking at all about Scotty and still managed to vote for him. But it only makes me bad, not you.

Day 2 you voted for Boulders because he was "annoying". You skipped out for a few days after that, and came back with a vote for me for having a "scummy air" while also saying "I just definitely don't think Dana is bad based on that vote, i've got a real towny read on her."

And you say you were so sure of me being bad, and yet you voted for Typhoony because we were "baddie teammates", but you were sure to let everyone know that you weren't bandwagoning, nope!

You and Dana are teammates, based on your soft defenses of her with little to no actual reason... and zebra is your third.
ekeknat

Post by ekeknat »

Long Con wrote:Now your question was rhetorical. Ok. Maybe you need to work on your delivery, because it sure looks exactly like you were talking about how zebra and I acted toward him before his lynch, and then using that to try and throw shade at me.

well, I was. My question was rhetorical in that I was asking, why would you ask that? Is the explanation you made one you've come up with since? am i not using the word rhetorically correctly? darn it
Long Con wrote: Scotty deliberately got himself lynched by faking a slip into the thread. That's obvious enough to be considered a fact. I fell for the slip, and voted him for it. You, on the other hand, avoided talking at all about Scotty and still managed to vote for him. But it only makes me bad, not you.

yeah, I was going along with a lynch train. this itself doesn't make anyone bad, there were a whole host of good guys who voted this way iirc. at this point in the game, it was still about getting distractions out, for me and apparently for the group at large. nobody's behavior at that makes them bad - it combined with your behavior since DOES. as far as scotty's lynch goes, is that really that obvious? I'm still under the impression that he was joking the whole time
Long Con wrote: Day 2 you voted for Boulders because he was "annoying".

well, no. really I voted for him because i know him outside this and i was trying to slap him on the wrist for being a distraction. game still wasn't too much a concern for me at that point - not enough information was to be had. I thought I made this pretty obvious at the time, but I might not have, so forgive me.
Long Con wrote: You skipped out for a few days after that, and came back with a vote for me for having a "scummy air" while also saying "I just definitely don't think Dana is bad based on that vote, i've got a real towny read on her."

gotta go ahead and defend myself here. I wasn't skipping out. what is that? I was literally busy. I posted after the vote closed once enrique reminded me the game was going on. again, there wasn't enough information to be had three days into this thing.
Long Con wrote: And you say you were so sure of me being bad, and yet you voted for Typhoony because we were "baddie teammates", but you were sure to let everyone know that you weren't bandwagoning, nope!

at this point I didn't know if sprityo was bad or not - obviously he's since been removed from this life and thus proved more or less innocent, but I was wary at the time. As far as Typh goes - provide your own explanation for why he implicated you on the night of his lynch, while defending me, regardless of the mistake I made in what really WAS a bandwagon of him (of the innocent, optimistic, still-got-a-twinkle-in-their-eye kind of way) - I think he got that I felt that way for a darn reason.
Long Con wrote: You and Dana are teammates, based on your soft defenses of her with little to no actual reason... and zebra is your third.
I'm literally not sure about Dana. think i've said that since i said the thing you quoted? I HAVE made soft defences of indiglo and spacedaisy that I actually believe in, which could easily be wrong.
ekeknat

Post by ekeknat »

looking back, i don't think I did really provide any explanation for my feelings on Dana - she's just felt towny in a real "I don't know what the hell is going on here" way this whole time, imo (no offence meant, she knows what I mean). Other, smarter, (dead) people have shown some suspicion towards that that, and I can also see where that's coming from.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Lovely distancing gentlemen. :clap:
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Knowing Dana quite well irl, she's very much herself. She seems quiet relax or whatever have you. I have no clue what a baddie Dana would look like, but I feel like this isn't it. If I had to guess, I'd assume she really likes her role,or just really enjoying game in general. She seems very comfortable. Maybe because she hasn't taken much heat this game? That or she just got really good at playing civvie all of the sudden.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Made wrote:Knowing Dana quite well irl, she's very much herself. She seems quiet relax or whatever have you. I have no clue what a baddie Dana would look like, but I feel like this isn't it. If I had to guess, I'd assume she really likes her role,or just really enjoying game in general. She seems very comfortable. Maybe because she hasn't taken much heat this game? That or she just got really good at playing civvie all of the sudden.
This post is pretty waffly. It seems like your gut wants to read her as bad and you're trying to wiggle your way into reading her as good.
Enrique
Loan Shark

Re: [ARCHIVE] Polls of Montreal

Post by Enrique »

Day 6 (again, no Day 5... I always forget to screenshot when I update from my phone)

ImageImageImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Night 6

Nobody died!
24 hours lynch someone etc. Made has two votes against him.
ImageImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Re: [DAY 7] Mafia of Montreal: A Variety of Whimsical Murder

Post by a2thezebra »

For once I'm going to wait until close to EoD to vote.
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

if u dont post in the next 24 hours u die

go
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Epignosis »

:feb:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Actually, I figure everyone will post to justify their vote.

Make it at least three on-topic posts at three different hours of the day. I don't think that's a lot to ask.
ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 106
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Enrique wrote:if u dont post in the next 24 hours u die

go
Posting so I don't die again.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
ekeknat

Post by ekeknat »

I don't think there's any suspense in my vote - I'm voting LC. Wouldn't be opposed to a zebra lynch either here or down the road either. I'd like to ask the good people of the town to seriously consider what has occurred here before they vote, and God for mercy on our souls
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

ekeknat wrote:I don't think there's any suspense in my vote - I'm voting LC. Wouldn't be opposed to a zebra lynch either here or down the road either. I'd like to ask the good people of the town to seriously consider what has occurred here before they vote, and God for mercy on our souls
I am definitely seriously considering what has occurred here. I am also seriously considering a variety of possibilities related to our various win conditions. It's a complicated setup and there is a lot to take into consideration.

XOXO Epi Girl
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I felt very certain about Nutella, since then I'm finding it hard to feel as confident about someone else. I suspected Long Con of being her partner, clearly I was wrong on that. The thing that changed my mind about him might not preclude him from being gay parade, but it felt more like a civ move than anything else. I won't preclude him from being bad, but I'd be interested in hearing cases on others too...
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

a2thezebra wrote:
Made wrote:Knowing Dana quite well irl, she's very much herself. She seems quiet relax or whatever have you. I have no clue what a baddie Dana would look like, but I feel like this isn't it. If I had to guess, I'd assume she really likes her role,or just really enjoying game in general. She seems very comfortable. Maybe because she hasn't taken much heat this game? That or she just got really good at playing civvie all of the sudden.
This post is pretty waffly. It seems like your gut wants to read her as bad and you're trying to wiggle your way into reading her as good.
I don't read that post as waffling.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Spacedaisy wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
Thank you friend.
Re Zebra: Her post seem on topic, and she's been a very active player this game, something i've never seen from her. That said, she's not done much to ping me this game. I feel it'd be irrational to think she's bad because she's playing, to further clarify my thoughts.
ekeknat

Post by ekeknat »

Made wrote: Re Zebra: Her post seem on topic, and she's been a very active player this game, something i've never seen from her. That said, she's not done much to ping me this game. I feel it'd be irrational to think she's bad because she's playing, to further clarify my thoughts.

can definitely understand this. At some point, you need to just vote on what you feel - I'll say while it's definitely easier to read more visible players as bad mistakenly, it's not always wrong. Think of how much you'd try and plan a game as a baddie as compared to what you'd do as a civilian.
indiglo wrote: I am definitely seriously considering what has occurred here. I am also seriously considering a variety of possibilities related to our various win conditions.
it's very likely I'm way off base here, but I'll say it anyway - I definitely hope this isn't hinting for a Coquelicot civ/GP maf joint win, especially considering the fact that we likely lynched every single Coquelicot bad guy instead of lynching any of the GP ones.. it'd feel real crappy for it to come out this way to me
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

It is my belief that civs should stand with civs, so if I am indeed coquelicot civ then you don't need to worry about me throwing you under the bus for a GP mafia/Coquelicot civ win...
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Made wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
Thank you friend.
Re Zebra: Her post seem on topic, and she's been a very active player this game, something i've never seen from her. That said, she's not done much to ping me this game. I feel it'd be irrational to think she's bad because she's playing, to further clarify my thoughts.
She's my top civilian read, so it's not the opinion I take issue with. I just think you described it in a way that indicated it's a disingenuous opinion.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Here are my nominations for GP mafia: Long Con, Made, ekeknat, in that order. I'm more than willing to hear opposition as long as whoever opposes has an idea of who to lynch instead and why. I believe that civs should stand with civs as well, and if anyone displays words or behavior that implies they disagree, I'm calling them out. Looking at you indiglo.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Spacedaisy wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
I read this post as waffling:
Spacedaisy wrote:I felt very certain about Nutella, since then I'm finding it hard to feel as confident about someone else. I suspected Long Con of being her partner, clearly I was wrong on that. The thing that changed my mind about him might not preclude him from being gay parade, but it felt more like a civ move than anything else. I won't preclude him from being bad, but I'd be interested in hearing cases on others too...
Thoughts?

Sorry Made, but your defense of Dana actually shoots you up my suspicion list. It's like this: Dana is one of my main suspicions, so defending her looks questionable to me. I don't want to tunnel her too much though, but when I look at your pro-Dana posts with the idea that she is a Civ, it makes you look even worse, like you're just buddying up to a Civ to get her good will. The reason I see it that way is that your defenses of her are based on "knowing her in real life" even though you've "never seen her baddie game". If you have never seen it, how can you be SO SURE that you would know what it looks like? :eye: It reeks of buddying.

Since last night, I've been a lot more suspicious of you, Made. You have been insanified twice, and that means that you are Gay Parade. There are likely three Gay Parade baddies left, unless sig or S~V~S were Gay Parade baddies and got killed by the Coquelicot baddies. The likelihood of you being a Gay Parade baddie at this point is very high, and you are my most likely vote today. I have about an hour left to vote, so I'll wait to see if you get a response in.
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Made's comment felt genuine about Dana to me.

However, is there any reason that people stopped suspecting Made for being insanified?

EBWOP: I see LC just brought it up.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

DFaraday wrote:Made's comment felt genuine about Dana to me.

However, is there any reason that people stopped suspecting Made for being insanified?

:haha: Hello, DF. Disagree with the first statement, and the second statement is very relevant. :srsnod:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

DFaraday wrote:Made's comment felt genuine about Dana to me.

You are using EBWOP incorrectly, friend. The term you are looking for is "Linki" or "Linkitis"... coined way back on LP for Link McCloud's tendency to post and miss the recent posts before his that were posted after he had started replying. EBWOP is Edit By Way Of Post, used because we can't edit our posts directly in games, so when you make a mistake in a post, and correct it in the following post.... that's an EBWOP. :noble:
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Spacedaisy wrote:I felt very certain about Nutella, since then I'm finding it hard to feel as confident about someone else. I suspected Long Con of being her partner, clearly I was wrong on that. The thing that changed my mind about him might not preclude him from being gay parade, but it felt more like a civ move than anything else. I won't preclude him from being bad, but I'd be interested in hearing cases on others too...
:ponder: Hmmmmm... interesting. I think a bit of a re-read might be helpful for me. I am super curious about what that thing was, so hopefully I can find it on a re-read. I don't know you can or feel comfortable going into more detail, but I'll see what I can find. I don't think I saw what you saw, but I am always Teh Suck at role hints, etc. :sigh:

But, if it didn't preclude him from being GP in your mind... and they're the only team left... I think that's something too. Ya dig?

a2thezebra wrote:Here are my nominations for GP mafia: Long Con, Made, ekeknat, in that order. I'm more than willing to hear opposition as long as whoever opposes has an idea of who to lynch instead and why. I believe that civs should stand with civs as well, and if anyone displays words or behavior that implies they disagree, I'm calling them out. Looking at you indiglo.
Look all you want, dearie! I'll even twirl! :lorab: I have nothing to hide, I would say "nothing to see here"... but that's not entirely true, I am faboo. :nicenod: ;) :p I think we're coming to a crossroads of the game, and it's time to shore up our sidelines, so to speak. I 100% think civs should win with civs, a nagging concern was bothering me, so I mentioned it. I think it's really important to try to coordinate the best we can, and we only have the thread to do it in, and we don't have a ton of time to do all that.

Mega linki...

XOXO Epi Girl

Return to “Previous Side Missions”