a2thezebra
10%
DFaraday
30%
indiglo
No votes
Spacedaisy
No votes
I'm not playing but I'm actually here tho (non-players)
60%

Total votes: 10
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 46

Re: [DAY 7] Mafia of Montreal: A Variety of Whimsical Murder

Post by DFaraday »

DFaraday wrote:Made's comment felt genuine about Dana to me.

However, is there any reason that people stopped suspecting Made for being insanified?

EBWOP: I see LC just brought it up.
EBWOP: Linki: I see LC just brought it up. :noble:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 96
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Depending on how the nightkills have gone, it looks like up to a third of the players alive have already won. It's good to see that the idea of Civs winning with Civs is popular, and the fact that someone I suspect is Coq says it warms my heart. :daisy: I really think a Made vote is the way to go today.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 96
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Ok, voting Made, I'm pretty sure he has to be a Gay Parade baddie.
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Here are a few thoughts after doing some re-reading.

Re: Made - Ok, recently DF and LC have mentioned Made seeming suspish for being insanified 2 times. I'm not sure I find that fact alone compelling enough to throw my vote there. I did notice that he was insanified on Day 3, and then did not post again at all until Day 5, at which time he was again insanified. After that, the only half-way substantial post he's made was about knowing Dana IRL, and that she seems civ in the game.

Is he a mafia nub? What does all this tell me? It's a weird posting record.

Re: LC - And while I don't think I saw whatever SD was talking about, I think I may have seen something different that puts a question mark for me there too.

If they are teammates, then it doesn't really matter to me which one of them goes... so maybe that will take some of the pressure off.

For those who have played with LC before, when he's baddie, how willing is he to throw a teammate under the bus?
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

A few more thoughts...

quote="Enrique"]Actually, I figure everyone will post to justify their vote.

Make it at least three on-topic posts at three different hours of the day. I don't think that's a lot to ask.
[/quote]

And guys, please remember this. 3 posts, 3 different hours of the day. I think it's really important right now!

And, taking that into consideration, I don't think Made has done that yet, and there are not a lot of hours remaining. So I think it may be likely that he could get eliminated on his own. Seewutimeen as far as the lynch goes?
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

EBWOP:

Sorry, quote quote fail. :fist: :puppy:

XOXO Epi Girl
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

indiglo wrote: Re: Made - Ok, recently DF and LC have mentioned Made seeming suspish for being insanified 2 times. I'm not sure I find that fact alone compelling enough to throw my vote there.

Given that the Detective specifically insanifies baddies, it's a fairly strong possibility. Strong enough that I will *vote Made*
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Dana
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 45
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Dana »

indiglo wrote: And guys, please remember this. 3 posts, 3 different hours of the day. I think it's really important right now!
Does day mean a mafia day or the 24 hours from when that post was made real life day?

Also I am working on answering your question, LC. And I do not currently think made is bad but I will do some catching up now.
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 256

Post by a2thezebra »

Post two.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Oh never mind I forgot I had already posted a couple other times today.
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 49

Post by Enrique »

Dana wrote:
indiglo wrote: And guys, please remember this. 3 posts, 3 different hours of the day. I think it's really important right now!
Does day mean a mafia day or the 24 hours from when that post was made real life day?

Also I am working on answering your question, LC. And I do not currently think made is bad but I will do some catching up now.
I'm just gonna go ahead and clarify / extend that to midnight central time. I made that post sometime last night and I meant 24 hours from then, but I'm gonna go and give people all of today.
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Enrique wrote:
Dana wrote:

I'm just gonna go ahead and clarify / extend that to midnight central time. I made that post sometime last night and I meant 24 hours from then, but I'm gonna go and give people all of today.
There's still going to be some corpses.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 67

Post by Spacedaisy »

I did not realize Made has been insanified twice. It makes it pretty likely he is GP it seems from looking over the roles. I don't see why the other team would have hit him twice. I think it warrants putting my vote there.

Indi, regarding LC. I believe he discerned my role. His actions from there read as one of two things, either he was actively trying to protect me, or he realized I was not a civ he wanted dead and so he had no problem covering for me. I tend to think the former, which is why I believed I was wrong about him. And I still lean that way, but I can allow for the other possibility or for everything I am thinking to be wrong altogether.

LC: Sorry if it seems to be waffling, it is more that I can't know for certain why you did what you did or if it was all my point of view skewing it from the beginning. So while I still lean civ on you, I can't say I know it for certain because I don't.

All that said, I am voting Made.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ekeknat
Posts in topic: 56

Post by ekeknat »

I didn't really suspect Made at all. He could be bad, but the votes on him have now pretty much placed this vote out of our grasp, since he has four on him.. Unless everyone else remaining votes LC, Made is dead in the water..

Do you guys not see how quickly LC twisted this thing so it isn't against him? Made had two votes already. If you were mafia do you really think missing two votes as the game is winding down is something you would be doing. This literally might be the last day we have a civ majority, so you better be damn sure before you vote for him, and this vote reeks of opportunism to me.
DFaraday wrote: Given that the Detective specifically insanifies baddies, it's a fairly strong possibility.

This is not what the Detective character on Coquelicot civ side did. It specifically insanified Gay Parade members in general. The other silencing would have been the Coquelicot mafia guy, who must have checked him at some point as well.

Let me ask: if you guys are so sure LC has been hinting at a civ role, would you mind bringing that evidence back to the attention of the group at large here? If it was something having to do with him being NOT Coquelicot mafia, that does NOT preclude him from being GP mafia. Which is what I've been saying he is this whole darn time...
ekeknat

Post by ekeknat »

To say this again - GO BACK AND LOOK AT WHAT TYPHOONY FLIPPED. Look at the post he made right before he died. This is probably a useless post to make at this point anyway since the voting appears to be final, but yall are dead wrong as a group here
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

DFaraday wrote:
indiglo wrote: Re: Made - Ok, recently DF and LC have mentioned Made seeming suspish for being insanified 2 times. I'm not sure I find that fact alone compelling enough to throw my vote there.

Given that the Detective specifically insanifies baddies, it's a fairly strong possibility. Strong enough that I will *vote Made*

Aha! I did not realize that, I guess I did not read that role carefully enough. Well then yeah, I'd say that is pretty damning.

Linki, will post & then read!

XOXO Epi Girl
ekeknat

Post by ekeknat »

the voting is definitely final unless he or someone else here happens to be the GP civ with a lynch stop. There are three votes left to be had - Made has five. This is pretty hard to swallow for me. This was NOT a good vote.
ekeknat

Post by ekeknat »

indiglo wrote:
DFaraday wrote:

Aha! I did not realize that, I guess I did not read that role carefully enough. Well then yeah, I'd say that is pretty damning.

This is not what the role did. It insanified ANY members of the Gay Parade. It could have hit any one of the five civs on our side and done the same thing.
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

@ SP - thank you. I noticed something very similar with LC, but not having to do with your role. I think 2 of us noticing something so similar from him about 2 different players is interesting to say the least. (And I am dense with that stuff! :haha: )

@ekeknat - as far as "would a mafioso miss 2 votes as the game is winding down?" Well, as I stated during the BR lynch, I don't like to let WIFOM influence my thinking and decision making that much. I think anything could happen to anyone at any time, honestly. And I have seen many a baddie team sacrifice a member for the "greater good". Nearly anything can happen in a mafia game.

I really, really need to get off the computer!! So I need to go ahead and get my vote in.

*votes Made*

Sorry man, nothing personal, seriously.

XOXO Epi Girl
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

EBWOP:

Sorry for linki, was rushing.

XOXO Epi Girl
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

So when my computer died yesterday, it did not save the post I was making to answer LC's question about why I agreed with ekeknat that he (LC) might be bad, and I have a lot of school work that will get in the way of rewriting that post. I basically said that me saying "a lot of sense" might have been a bit of an exaggeration, and it wasn't entirely from what ekeknat had said, some suspicion came from things typhoony said also, who we now know was not bad.

I agree that civs need to stick together. Mafia is mafia and the GP baddies do not know who is on which civ team. They are going to kill civs all the same. Just because the all the Coquelicot baddies are dead does not mean the Coquelicot civvies are safe.
Spacedaisy wrote:I did not realize Made has been insanified twice. It makes it pretty likely he is GP it seems from looking over the roles. I don't see why the other team would have hit him twice. I think it warrants putting my vote there.
I don't understand this? Why is it likely that he's GP?
I would like to bring attention to something I said earlier in the game:
Dana wrote:I think once we see the same person insanified twice, we can probably assume they are the detective, right?
I still believe this. It is the most simple and most likely answer. It seems like there is some crazy manipulation going on up in here.
ekeknat

Post by ekeknat »

well, when the game is over by this point tomorrow, you'll only have yourselves to blame, seeing as how I've been calling at least two out of three GP mafs for over a week now. I'm not really going to try anymore
Dana
Drug Dealer

Re: [NIGHT 6] Mafia of Montreal: A Variety of Whimsical Murd

Post by Dana »

Long Con wrote:The reason I see it that way is that your defenses of her are based on "knowing her in real life" even though you've "never seen her baddie game". If you have never seen it, how can you be SO SURE that you would know what it looks like? :eye: It reeks of buddying.
No one has ever seen my "baddie game" because it has never happened. I don't even know what I would be like as not a civ. But I think someone who knows me well saying that I'm acting normal is not very suspicious.
ekeknat wrote:
DFaraday wrote: Given that the Detective specifically insanifies baddies, it's a fairly strong possibility.

This is not what the Detective character on Coquelicot civ side did. It specifically insanified Gay Parade members in general. The other silencing would have been the Coquelicot mafia guy, who must have checked him at some point as well.
The detective also insanifies himself! Does no one else see that, or am I reading the role wrong or something?
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I have a sinking feeling I was just fooled.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

I am super uncomfortable with a Made lynch today, so I am going to vote for LC. Most of the points made against Made seem to have come from a misunderstanding of the detective role. As far as I understand it, the detective checks someone every night, and if they are on the GP side (no matter if they're good or bad), they will become insanified, and if they are on Coquelicot, then the detective will become insanified and will learn if they are good or bad.
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

ekeknat wrote:
indiglo wrote:
DFaraday wrote:

This is not what the role did. It insanified ANY members of the Gay Parade. It could have hit any one of the five civs on our side and done the same thing.
Oh, I wasn't reading closely enough. That does throw it into question some more.

That's three, I'm still alive. :noble:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Fuck I'm too late. I would have voted LC.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

This is what I get for not voting early like I have been.
ekeknat

Post by ekeknat »

DFaraday wrote:
ekeknat wrote:
indiglo wrote:
DFaraday wrote:

Oh, I wasn't reading closely enough. That does throw it into question some more.

That's three, I'm still alive. :noble:
Well, if there are at least three of us left (assuming spacedaisy and indiglo are both Coquelicot civ, as I've done maybe prematurely), the miniature philosopher is dead, meaning there's only one GP civ role unaccounted for. Assuming it didn't get used the night Boulders went home, the lynch stop power might still be in play - if it is, this would DEFINITELY be the night to use it. I dunno for sure, but I'm just not feeling like Made is bad.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Made is either civ or (more likely) LC bussed the crap out of him.
ekeknat

Post by ekeknat »

also my math has been off this whole time.. I've been operating under the assumption that there were SEVEN people left, when there are actually eight. Regardless, we can't have a civvy lynch today or the number of mafia left will equal the number of civvies alive tomorrow (assuming one of them didn't get killed in the night)
a2thezebra
Hitman

Re: [NIGHT 6] Mafia of Montreal: A Variety of Whimsical Murd

Post by a2thezebra »

LC was the first to vote for Made, yet earlier in the day he posted this:
Long Con wrote:Not completely sure about Dana, eh? Sure.

ekeknat. a2thezebra. Dana. Lynch any of these three, and if they're not Gay Parade baddies, then you can lynch me and I won't argue.
Made is absent. LC pulled his Made suspicion out of his butt.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

And copied my reasoning! :mad:
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 30
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

I am here, hello friends
Pov: you reading my takes
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

wait, what???? I THOUGHT WE MOVED THE LYNCH TO LATER BECAUSE OF TIME ISSUES????
Made
Hitman

Re: [DAY 6] Mafia of Montreal: A Variety of Whimsical Murder

Post by Made »

Enrique wrote:Lynch post is coming a few hours late today. I don't think the new schedule is quite working out.
This is what I was referring to. I didn't check the actually time the poll happened so that's my bad Ig. Rip me
ekeknat

Re: [DAY 6] Mafia of Montreal: A Variety of Whimsical Murder

Post by ekeknat »

Made wrote:
Enrique wrote:Lynch post is coming a few hours late today. I don't think the new schedule is quite working out.
This is what I was referring to. I didn't check the actually time the poll happened so that's my bad Ig. Rip me
Before you go, what do you have to say about this if you don't mind?
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

W/e last words: I'm pretty sure LC is bad, but that's just because general shadiness, plus the shit he pulled today, plus the shit he pulled when ty got killed. plus the fact that he's been one a lot of people have suspected for a while, but somehow hasn't died yet. IF i had to guess teammate.....DF...I don't remember exactly what he said, but he said it recently and it pinged tf out of me. If the lynch post isn't posted, i'll give y'all the what's up in a moment
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

DFaraday wrote:Since I pretty much talked myself out of suspecting the LC voters I previously had on my list, I'll just go ahead and vote Made since there is a chance that insanity business could make him bad.

I have no strong feelings about LC or BR, but I lean civ slightly more on LC. I don't want to vote DP since he hasn't done anything to warrant suspicion.
to
DFaraday wrote:Made's comment felt genuine about Dana to me.

However, is there any reason that people stopped suspecting Made for being insanified?

EBWOP: I see LC just brought it up.
the "That people stopped" pings me. he seemed to be looking for a way to avoid getting LC lynched as well as trying to get someone else to commit to the idea so when things go south, they get the blame.

Iunno. I'm out tho. Pce lve gap homie
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

You're civ huh.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Fuck.
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 49

Post by Enrique »

Day 7

The Events Leading Up to the Collapse of Detective Dullight

Made has been lynched. He was Detective Dullight.
24 hours to send me your night actions!
I'm not gonna mod-kill anybody because everyone bothered to show up. Miss one more poll and you're dead meat, tho.
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Dana
Drug Dealer

Re: [NIGHT 7] Mafia of Montreal: A Variety of Whimsical Murd

Post by Dana »

:eye: to all the Made voters. :rip: :'(
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

So can we lynch Long Con tomorrow? His lynch is now seven days overdue.
ekeknat

Post by ekeknat »

Well that was stupid. If we even still have a shot at winning this thing, which we only really do if the Coquelicot mafia accidentally killed one of the GP mafia at some point, yall need to god damn listen to what I've been saying. I don't expect to die during the night at this point just because I'm too obvious, but if I do, LYNCH LC. Then, if you'll allow me to continue on a limb, LYNCH ZEBRA.

From Made's role reveal, we can deduce this:
- Anyone who was insanified, at this point, was likely GP. We know this was true for MM who was nightkilled. Nutella doesn't seem to have used her powers - Made tried to investigate Typhoony, who ended up coming up Rose Robert (AND THIS IS IMPORTANT - GO HAVE A LOOK AT THE ROLE SHEET IF YOU DON'T REMEMBER EXACTLY WHAT TYPH'S ROLE DOES).

- Zebra is definitely GP. THIS IS IMPORTANT! I've thought she (whom I didn't know was a she, so sorry if I've referred to you differently before) was a baddie for a while, but now that we have this low amount of people in the game we can use this to confirm it even further. A quick breakdown of what seems likeliest at this point:

There are seven people left in the game. It's likely 3/7 are JUST gay parade mafia. I know I'm GP civ. We know that there were two deaths that were DEFINITELY Coquelicot civ, and at least one that was DEFINITELY GP civ. If I'm correct in guessing that both indiglo and spacedaisy are Coquilecot civ (though I may not be), that means there's just one extra role we don't know about - meaning at this point, people who are DEFINITELY GP are more likely to be bad than good. Foolproof evidence it is not, but it's DEFINITELY worth thinking about in conjunction with everything else that's been said.

As much as I don't want to use interactions with confirmed mafia as a source, I think her interactions with Black Rock are definitely worth taking into account as well, behavior wise.

Also this might just be a waste of writing if there really are three left anyway
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

This essentially proves to me that you're Long Con's teammate. You won't talk about anyone else but him for five+ phases with little to no mention of me besides a flimsy-at-best teammate suggestion, and then when push comes to shove you say I should be lynched instead of him. Typical.
ekeknat

Post by ekeknat »

I'll say this again - LC and Zebra are partners. So is one of Dana or DF, likely. If there are only three civilians left in this game tomorrow we need to all focus our votes on one person
ekeknat

Post by ekeknat »

a2thezebra wrote:This essentially proves to me that you're Long Con's teammate. You won't talk about anyone else but him for five+ phases with little to no mention of me besides a flimsy-at-best teammate suggestion, and then when push comes to shove you say I should be lynched instead of him. Typical.
I would loooooove to get him out first. Doesn't mean I don't want you both out!
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Whose interactions with Black Rock?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

ekeknat wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:This essentially proves to me that you're Long Con's teammate. You won't talk about anyone else but him for five+ phases with little to no mention of me besides a flimsy-at-best teammate suggestion, and then when push comes to shove you say I should be lynched instead of him. Typical.
I would loooooove to get him out first. Doesn't mean I don't want you both out!
You said to lynch him first if you die tonight. What - and I know this is crazy - what if you don't? Will you be surprised? I won't.

Return to “Previous Side Missions”