Matt
No votes
MovingPictures07
No votes
S~V~S
No votes
Typhoony
No votes
Billy Dee Williams (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
42%

Total votes: 19
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 513

Re: Arkham Mafia [Day 2]

Post by Dom »

MacDougall wrote:
LoRab wrote:
MacDougall wrote:FYI being made "insane" in Mafia role land, is having your targeting ability messed with...

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Sanities

Not to mention having a role in the game that amounts to "if you are targeted the player who targets you advertises it to the thread via posting like a retard" and that role being anti-town is a joke.
It's been said already, but that's not the usage of the term in this mafia realm. In 8 years of playing on this and its mafia-cousin-sites, I have never heard the term used that way. So, while it is possible that they switched things up in order to screw with us, I don't think it's likely that they would make a role description mean something totally different from what the vast majority of players understand it to mean.

That said, you raise a good point with it not making sense for it to be so obvious. Same reason that I speculated that perhaps the joker's role secrets include the ability to insanify. Or, as you point out, the possibility that there is a failsafe for the person who targeted the joker naming their target.

Also, I respectfully request that you not use the word retard or retarded--it is offensive.
Okay but it's cool to threaten to put someone through a wall, got it.
No one said that....and this is the argument that someone would make if they had little regard for what the other person is saying. Please reconsider your stance. If you're that upset about what Enrique said talk to the mod on duty-- although, it seems no matter how many times I suggest it in the thread none of you can do it.

Mac, why were your 5+ post in a row fests okay, but BR catching up wasn't? How is that not padding your post count, as you levied that accusation against her earlier.

Anyway, this catch up, and this game-day have been exhausting. I'm pretty frustrated with the thread, and I'm going to be taking a breather for the day. I'll be back tonight.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 145
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

MacDougall wrote:
LoRab wrote:
MacDougall wrote:FYI being made "insane" in Mafia role land, is having your targeting ability messed with...

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Sanities

Not to mention having a role in the game that amounts to "if you are targeted the player who targets you advertises it to the thread via posting like a retard" and that role being anti-town is a joke.
It's been said already, but that's not the usage of the term in this mafia realm. In 8 years of playing on this and its mafia-cousin-sites, I have never heard the term used that way. So, while it is possible that they switched things up in order to screw with us, I don't think it's likely that they would make a role description mean something totally different from what the vast majority of players understand it to mean.

That said, you raise a good point with it not making sense for it to be so obvious. Same reason that I speculated that perhaps the joker's role secrets include the ability to insanify. Or, as you point out, the possibility that there is a failsafe for the person who targeted the joker naming their target.

Also, I respectfully request that you not use the word retard or retarded--it is offensive.
Okay but it's cool to threaten to put someone through a wall, got it.
Apples and oranges. I'm offended by that term and would prefer it not to be used. If you don't want threats of violence, it is your right to ask that. We all have the right to feel safe in the game space (however odd that sounds in the context of a game where we all kill each other).
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 336
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Matt as much as I like your explanation of "made insane" I have to agree with the others who have said we haven't used that definition on this site or any of the sites prior to this one where I have played (LP, Piano, Rev). However, I think you have an excellent point that the hosts would not set up a character that could be outed so easily. I think there must be a some mechanic we're not aware of that keeps those who target the joker from exposing who they targeted. I remain unsure of who targeted Matt - I don't necessarily think it was the Joker - but I think he seems genuine. Also, zebras opinion of him weighs on my mind. I don't agree offhand with his Nero suspicion though because I didn't think he had enough evidence to condemn Nero. There maybe evidence from others that I've missed or forgotten and if so I hope someone reminds me of it.

My mind is still on Bass. I know he hasn't been here since day 1 but his tone on day 1 which someone brought up and his interaction with zebra pinged me. The fact that he since hasn't been here makes me uneasy. I'm going to re-read him in a few minutes to see if my mind is changed.

I really just wanted to check in here and let everyone know where i stand on the Matt issue and whats on my mind in terms of a lynch vote. As the day goes on and more comes out I might change my mind or see things differently but this is where I am right now.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 92

Post by DFaraday »

MacDougall wrote: "That is a great idea. That way if someone targets him, then they will immediately know that who they targeted is the Joker and whenever they start posting in curses in the thread, everybody else will also know that they targeted The Joker... making it easy for them to lynch The Joker!"
Not that easy, since we're still debating whether that's even how the role works, and if that is what happened and Nero is the Joker, he's not as much of a prime lynch target right now as you would suggest.

As far as I can tell, these are the most plausible solutions based on what we know of roles and game mechanics:

1. Matt is a baddie/Inmate and targeted the Joker, getting cursed as a result.

2. Matt is Harvey Bullock or Batman and tracked the Joker, getting cursed as a result.

3. Matt is Harvey Bullock and tracked Nero, finding Nero to be a baddie/Inmate, but was then cursed by some other role.

As it stands, I find option number 1 the most likely statistically, but I'd be open to exploring number 3.

Matt: Why do you suspect Nero?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 92

Post by DFaraday »

sprityo wrote:@DF are you positive no one is silenced?
It looks like just about everyone has posted today, certainly all the players who wouldn't be horrible choices for a silencer to pick.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 701

Post by Enrique »

juliets just pointed out how Bass hasn't.
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 177
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Enrique wrote:juliets just pointed out how Bass hasn't.
A common strategy when silenced is to vote early, or post elsewhere. But Bass has done neither of those things. I'd offer that he just hasn't been around.

I also find myself trusting juliets more for some reason.
I think Bullz is actually showing his civ self in this game/ last game I played with him we were on the same baddie team and he was a bit more laid back, even when pressured.

Question for DFaraday: if Matt were a baddie, you say it is statistically more likely that he targeted the Joker? This would mean he is Tony Zucco and blocked the Joker. How is that statistically more likely?
Unless you really meant Matt is likely an independent. Not a baddie.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 261

Post by sig »

If Matt was cursed by Joker I think it is more likely that he is a bad role, and that is why he is acting the way he is.

I disagree with Mac about the made insane thing, I highly doubt it is something we haven't seen on TS. That seems very far fetched.

I also still think Glorfindel sounds slightly weird, but as off right know I don't think he is mafia so I won't be pursuing that for the time.

Floyd came in and made a rather weird post, quoting something I said day 0 and then mentioning Glorfindel I don't like that at all. It is like he saw Glorfindel was in my cross hairs and a topic of discussion so he mentioned him, and then left. This also made me feel better about Glorfindel and worse about Floyd.

linki: I don't believe those silenced can vote this game?
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Renee Montoya
"Takes a person into custody each Night. That person cannot post or vote the next Day."
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

But, why would Bass be a target for this anyway? I think there are enough situations that we can't predict who was if anyone silenced. The silencer could be blocked, maybe they were inactive, or something else entirely. I think the chances of Matt being Montoya is slim, and either way as of right know he'd be a good person to lynch. I'm also not seeing Enrique or Bulls as scummy.

For Nero I don't recall a case against him besides the fact Matt thinks he could be mafia?
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Re: Arkham Mafia [Day 0]

Post by sig »

Glorfindel wrote:
TheFloyd73 wrote:Glorfindel, you appear to have overlooked Sig's speculation around your Day One vote, since you didn't refer to it at all. Do you have anything to say about it?
Hi, Floyd :) I'm sorry, I have no recollection of Sig's speculation about my Day 1 vote and frankly had I not answered his question about it, I don't doubt for a second that I'd have heard about it. In any case the rationale for my vote on Day 1 was quite clear. I stated very clearly that at the time I voted that I would be unable to return before the EoD due to work commitments and I had to place my vote using my best judgement at the time I made it. At that time despite the relatively small number of votes cast, Zebra was clearly in contention for lynching. I considered her a significant asset to our cause at that time (and still do) and placed my vote accordingly on (from memory) either on the only other (or one of a couple) competing wagons. I hope that satisfactorily explains my motivation Floyd.

Glorfidnel what do you think of Floyd digging this up then not posting anything else?

I did question your Floyd vote, but your response was the same then as it is here.
ImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

sig wrote:If Matt was cursed by Joker I think it is more likely that he is a bad role, and that is why he is acting the way he is.

I disagree with Mac about the made insane thing, I highly doubt it is something we haven't seen on TS. That seems very far fetched.

I also still think Glorfindel sounds slightly weird, but as off right know I don't think he is mafia so I won't be pursuing that for the time.

Floyd came in and made a rather weird post, quoting something I said day 0 and then mentioning Glorfindel I don't like that at all. It is like he saw Glorfindel was in my cross hairs and a topic of discussion so he mentioned him, and then left. This also made me feel better about Glorfindel and worse about Floyd.

linki: I don't believe those silenced can vote this game?
Ah, maybe. Hadn't thought of that. Either way, there are other ways to show you're still around, and Bass would be privvy to that knowledge.

I also agree with you on Glorf. He definitely does not sound civ to me, but I'm thinking more and more that he is an indie. Which I'm fine to leave alone...right now.

If you had to vote right new, sig, would you vote Matt, Floyd, or someone else?

Linki: ok, but what if he is Batman? Hah, actually that would be hilariously improbable. I would actually laugh if Matt were Batman.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Meanwhile, Dom is just fed up and frustrated for some reason. I feel like he has been since he failed to lynch me day 1. I could very well vote there so as to give him a break so he's not as frustrated anymore... :grin:

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

But it sounds like there's a direct correlation between Matt and Nero, and that by lynching one, you'd learn the alignment of the other. The only caveat is if Matt is just trolling the bridge, but I find that highly unlikely.

Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 531

Post by Matt »

Sorsha wrote:Matt- If Nero gets lynched today and doesn't flip mafia what happens to your Enrique suspicion?
Knock knock.

Who's there?

I

I who?

I would still be suspicious of Enrique regardless (more detail once I no longer feel like posting in form of knock knock), but based on Enrique 100% believing I targeted the Joker, with 0% interest in lynching who I said my top suspect was, that is curious as fuck and I think they're teamies.
DFaraday wrote:Matt: Why do you suspect Nero?
Knock knock.

Who's there?

Well

Well who?

Well, I initially thought he may be Riddler since he kept talking about the Riddler role (and I know some players enjoy speaking about their own role, I do it at times myself), but when Enrique started sussing me for his idea that I targeted the Joker YET had no interest in lynching my top suspect (who was Nero), it was really weird and an idea developed that Enrique and Nero were teammates.
Image Image Image Image
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I didn't think of Batman. If I had to vote right know it would be for Matt for three reasons, Enrique's case is good, Matt's responses aren't, and then someone would be tied with me for first place.
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Scotty wrote:Meanwhile, Dom is just fed up and frustrated for some reason. I feel like he has been since he failed to lynch me day 1. I could very well vote there so as to give him a break so he's not as frustrated anymore... :grin:
Uh. No.
It has to do with the fact that Zebra didn't vote Matt after having what appears to be illegal BTSC. It's pretty annoying that part of the game broke here. I'm also pretty annoyed at a user base who refuses to utilize a pretty easy to use function.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

So, please, Scotty, don't try and use that against me.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Dom wrote:So, please, Scotty, don't try and use that against me.
Thanks for putting words your frustration as opposed to " :suspish: "

I'm still confused as to what came of that. Apparently it wasn't enough that they needed to be replaced, but I feel like if they actually found out each other's role then some sort of penalty would have occurred, surely?

Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

sig wrote:I didn't think of Batman. If I had to vote right know it would be for Matt for three reasons, Enrique's case is good, Matt's responses aren't, and then someone would be tied with me for first place.
Knock knock.

Who's there?

Lol

Lol who?

Lol, okay sig, Enrique's case sucks, but like I said, Idgaf if I get lynched, shortly thereafter you can lynch Enrique/Nero (possibly Turnip?).

Linki

Knock knock.

Who's there?

Dom

Dom who?

Dom, tbh, I may have been exaggerating earlier with "we should both be mod killed lulz" but my and Zebra's "illegal btsc" contained zero information about the game itself and NEITHER of us were outed to the other, but again, I am sorry it happened, just want to be clear no info was shared and nobody was outed.
Image Image Image Image
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 724

Post by DharmaHelper »

Dom wrote:
Scotty wrote:Meanwhile, Dom is just fed up and frustrated for some reason. I feel like he has been since he failed to lynch me day 1. I could very well vote there so as to give him a break so he's not as frustrated anymore... :grin:
Uh. No.
It has to do with the fact that Zebra didn't vote Matt after having what appears to be illegal BTSC. It's pretty annoying that part of the game broke here. I'm also pretty annoyed at a user base who refuses to utilize a pretty easy to use function.
I feel u.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Matt,
I am the one who brought Nero into the conversation.
Twice.
I have no interest in lynching him today because I have a case against you and absolutely nothing on him. You insist he's not the Joker, but also, I'm sus for not wanting to lynch him without a motive. I don't know what his role is and look forward to finding out eventually.

Forever yours,
Enri.
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Zebra went from thinking you were public enemy #1 to not voting you at all after your illegal BTSC. What is anyone supposed to make of that?
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 279

Post by Bullzeye »

Scotty wrote:
A common strategy when silenced is to vote early, or post elsewhere. But Bass has done neither of those things. I'd offer that he just hasn't been around.
Bass could be silenced but I'd be surprised. Personally I'd have silenced someone who posts a ton like Mac, Zebra, Golden, Matt, etc. One of those people you just can't shut up, as opposed to someone in the mid-range of posters. He seems a strange choice but it also seems reasonable to think it's him at this point IMO.
This is a pretty shifty thing to say even for someone a lot of people are convinced is civ. Like you're literally saying we should lynch him for having voted for you and being frustrated even though those two things are unconnected and you didn't have much reason to think they weren't.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Knock knock.

Who's there?

I

I who?

I thought this still may be a problem, and have no problem whatsoever bowing out if other players are feeling uncomfortable...I really don't want this game to be "ruined" because of players' false assumption of what occured during Zebra and my "illegal btsc", but just FYI, I haven't mentioned this because of my wanting to speak in knock knock form, but I am STILL suss of Zebra, but have laid off today a bit (but not forever!!)

Linki

Knock knock.

Who's there?

Yeah

Yeah who?

Yeah whatevs, you're entire case against me is this idea that I targeted the Joker, yet you have said more then once we should only lynch Nero if I flip mafia which makes no damn sense whatsoever, ergo you're bad.

Linki

Knock knock.

Who's there?

Dom

Dom who?

Dom, I can honestly say I have no clue why she's not after me, but considering I decided to give her some leeway today, maybe she's doing the same, who knows?
Image Image Image Image
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Matt I'm not gonna keep doing this. You know damn well what my case actually is and you're free to have this argument with the dozens of posts I've made on this topic already.
ImageImageImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Bullzeye wrote:
Scotty wrote:
Bass could be silenced but I'd be surprised. Personally I'd have silenced someone who posts a ton like Mac, Zebra, Golden, Matt, etc. One of those people you just can't shut up, as opposed to someone in the mid-range of posters. He seems a strange choice but it also seems reasonable to think it's him at this point IMO.
This is a pretty shifty thing to say even for someone a lot of people are convinced is civ. Like you're literally saying we should lynch him for having voted for you and being frustrated even though those two things are unconnected and you didn't have much reason to think they weren't.
Maybe Montoya values participation :grin:
ImageImageImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Enrique wrote:Matt I'm not gonna keep doing this. You know damn well what my case actually is and you're free to have this argument with the dozens of posts I've made on this topic already.
Knock knock.

Who's there?

Maybe

Maybe who?

Maybe I'd much rather have this argument once I no longer feel like posting in knock knock form, but it's cool, continue pushing for my lynch, easy lynch target guy.
Image Image Image Image
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Bullzeye wrote:
Scotty wrote:
I agree, Bullz. It seems like someone who is overconfident.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Matt, I'm just saying, whatever knowledge she has about you (and you her) should be public for us all. And if that information would ruin your roles, then that's your fault for having illegal BTSC. And if it ruins your roles and makes lynches inevitable (or the opposite) then you both really shouldn't be playing anymore in this game.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Knock knock. Who's there? Me. Me who? ME WANT MATT TO STOP POSTING LONGITUDINALLY SO IT IS EASIER TO READ THE 20 FUCKING PAGES I HAVE TO SIFT THROUGH IF I WANT TO MAKE AN EDUCATED VOTE THANKS BYE

ImageImage
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

DharmaHelper wrote:Knock knock. Who's there? Me. Me who? ME WANT MATT TO STOP POSTING LONGITUDINALLY SO IT IS EASIER TO READ THE 20 FUCKING PAGES I HAVE TO SIFT THROUGH IF I WANT TO MAKE AN EDUCATED VOTE THANKS BYE
Wait 'til you get to the page that's literally just mac padding his post count, as he accused Black Rock of doing.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Bullzeye wrote:
Scotty wrote:
I didnt like his general tone this game, but I do understand his frustration.
Also, what do I have to lose? If enough people see me as civ, I'm dead on night 2 anyway.
Give me a lynch and I'll have something to work with besides tone reads, which is all i have to go on right now.

sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Matt is saying he is an easy lynch target and Enrique is painting a target on his back, but that really isn't the case? He hasn't been lynched yet and only has one vote him saying this is pingy.

Could you explain to be how you have a target on your back Matt?
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Scotty wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
Scotty wrote:
I didnt like his general tone this game, but I do understand his frustration.
Also, what do I have to lose? If enough people see me as civ, I'm dead on night 2 anyway.
Give me a lynch and I'll have something to work with besides tone reads, which is all i have to go on right now.
Give you a lynch?
You could have had one, but you voted for someone who hadn't even shown up yet.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

MovingPictures07 wrote:To add to that, if that's the case, then that means Scotty is a confirmed civilian. This is all assuming Wilgy made his rainbow list after the lynch was over... which I'll check now since I can't recall.
Correlation vs. Causation Mr. "Oh look at this terrific insight I came up with despite being hardly able to catch up to the thread lol"

ImageImage
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Things like this make me think the theory we have about Scotty might not be right.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Dom wrote:Matt, I'm just saying, whatever knowledge she has about you (and you her) should be public for us all. And if that information would ruin your roles, then that's your fault for having illegal BTSC. And if it ruins your roles and makes lynches inevitable (or the opposite) then you both really shouldn't be playing anymore in this game.
Knock knock.

Who's there?

Well

Well who?

Well I won't repeat what Zebra told me because it was actually personal and she was pretty upset, but from my end, I basically said "Regardless of my alignment, you were 100% correct when saying I do some pretty low shit to win the game, and again, regardless of alignment, NEVER EVER take me seriously, because I'm most likely bullshitting my way through any given game"...K, there you go.
Image Image Image Image
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Dom wrote:Matt, I'm just saying, whatever knowledge she has about you (and you her) should be public for us all. And if that information would ruin your roles, then that's your fault for having illegal BTSC. And if it ruins your roles and makes lynches inevitable (or the opposite) then you both really shouldn't be playing anymore in this game.
I feel like the reason it was taken to BTSC in the first place is because it was personal. That said I agree. Matt says no info was exchanged, which means it was probably something like out-of-thread game discussion. I don't want to peep in their business, but maybe come to a compromise and make the game-relevant parts public? It's only fair that we're all standing on the same ground.

linki: is it weird I don't buy the theory but still don't think he's bad?
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Dom wrote:Things like this make me think the theory we have about Scotty might not be right.
:suspish:

You just really want to lynch me. It's quite astounding. It's like you're me last Thursday and I'm that box of Thin Mints I forgot about the bottom of my suitcase and had to eat until they were devoured and gone.
I'm not a thin mint, Dom. Watch your calorie intake.

Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 1015

Post by Golden »

MacDougall wrote:
Golden wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Golden wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Golden wrote:Epi is not going to create mechanics that out people outright in the thread.
Having been victim of this before it begs the question ... why didn't you defend Matt from these accusations earlier instead of questioning him further?
Because I think Matt's behaviour is erratic and deserves questioning. And because I think the point is not how likely or not any theory is, but the way Matt reacts to it.

Now a question for you - given you were the one who victimised me in Star Wars, why wait to question me on it until after I raise it for myself? It seems very disingenuous to ask me that question in the abstract as though you weren't involved in what I spoke about.
Nah surely you jest? I have spent the entire time engaging with Enrique. I can't make every single post and observation at the speed of light. It occurred to me to question you when you brought it up, and I think that DOES make sense and your "suspicion" is lolular.
I'd been engaging on the Enrique/Matt stuff all day too. That's not my definition of the speed of light.

What "suspicion" is a made up word?
You are being that word that I have decided is banned.

Suggesting I am suspect for not questioning you for something that didn't occur to me until you mentioned it is a ridiculous assertion. Like I am supposed to just recall every ounce of information from every game with total recall.

The fact that you mentioned it so late into the piece made me feel like you were aware of it but held off saying so. The only reason I can see for doing that is because you wanted to see Matt lynched without doing your utmost to ensure the reasons were solid. The only reason you would want to do that is to ensure that you (and your friends aren't lynched).
I don't suspect you and never said or implied that you were suspect. You made that up on your own. I'm still entitled to ask you questions about your behaviour.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

I obviously don't want non-game related info.

If you didn't buy my case or Mac's case and also don't buy the theory, that would be logically consistent.

However, I really don't think Scotty is good. Especially since he denied the rolehint that I thought would make him in wayne manor.
Scotty wrote:
Dom wrote:Things like this make me think the theory we have about Scotty might not be right.

You just really want to lynch me. It's quite astounding. It's like you're me last Thursday and I'm that box of Thin Mints I forgot about the bottom of my suitcase and had to eat until they were devoured and gone.
Is this a threat?
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

ImageImage
ImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Dom wrote:I obviously don't want non-game related info.

If you didn't buy my case or Mac's case and also don't buy the theory, that would be logically consistent.

However, I really don't think Scotty is good. Especially since he denied the rolehint that I thought would make him in wayne manor.
Scotty wrote:

Is this a threat?
WHAT ROLEHINT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? I keep asking what you're getting at, and you're just talking around me like I'm not here.

Also, a threat? Uh...no? I honestly feel like you're getting argumentative for no reason. Which is why, tonally, I don't trust you. It's not just that you voted me or continue to hound me, but your defensiveness is off the charts.

Linki: :clap:

Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

I don't really like demanding rolehints from players tbh, and I'm a bit uncomfortable with the way some of these are being so publicly discussed. There have been a few instances of people pointing at posts and saying IS THIS A ROLEHINT which... I have no idea why you would do. Scotty's playing defense, so it makes some sense in his case, but is it really worth it to out yourself when you don't think you're gonna get lynched? No one wants to be a prime nightkill candidate either.

lmfao dh
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 30
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Best threat ever. "I'm too sweet and sugary... if you're looking to take a bite out of someone, I'd advise you to eat healthy, muthaf*cka."
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Enrique wrote:I don't really like demanding rolehints from players tbh, and I'm a bit uncomfortable with the way some of these are being so publicly discussed. There have been a few instances of people pointing at posts and saying IS THIS A ROLEHINT which... I have no idea why you would do. Scotty's playing defense, so it makes some sense in his case, but is it really worth it to out yourself when you don't think you're gonna get lynched? No one wants to be a prime nightkill candidate either.

lmfao dh
Knock knock.

Who's there?

S

S who?

ST

ST who?

STF

STF who?

STFU target painter guy
Image Image Image Image
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

I
M
I
G
H
T
J
U
S
T
V
O
T
E
F
O
R
M
A
T
T
F
O
R
H
I
S
S
H
I
T
P
O
S
T
I
N
G

ImageImage
ImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

If you think any Mafia team is gonna touch you with a ten foot pole right now you're delusional.

linki: yeah thats kinda what pushed me over the edge so early into the day lol
ImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

You wanna talk about target painting, Matt? I'm still decades of pages behind but what are your thoughts on the target painting MP and to a lesser extent Mac have done on Scotty?

ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”