Matt
No votes
MovingPictures07
No votes
S~V~S
No votes
Typhoony
No votes
Billy Dee Williams (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
42%

Total votes: 19
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 454
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Re: Arkham Mafia [Day 4]

Post by Tangrowth »

Dom, I am cured, yeah. What's your point? I have nothing to say to the rest of your comments.

Enrique, GTH I just don't think sabie seems genuine, and her most recent vote seemed particularly opportunistic to me. But I don't remember much of anything from her other than that.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I certainly don't feel like anyone is willing to give me any chance, all the more reason I think I made the right move calling for my own lynch.
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 144
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

MovingPictures07 wrote:I don't really care to impress or persuade any of you with my play. That's not why I'm playing this game. I've tried my best to get engaged in this game, only to be met with millions of more posts and some attitudes I didn't really care for, on top of being poisoned. When I actually did try, I got caught up in the moment and voted for sig instead of Nero, of course what seems to have been a terrible decision.

Seems you're quick to cast the shade at me, bea, when you've hardly done any case building of your own. As to whom I suspect, that's what the rainbow list is for. The names near the bottom are the ones I suspect.

I can't get my head wrapped around this game; there are too many inmates and still too many posts. I can't be bothered to ISO and analyze. I don't want to and I don't have time to. I asked to be replaced, but considering there are four or five players with much less posts than me that would need to be replaced first still have not, I'm stuck in this game.

I'm just trying to have fun at this point, frankly. I stopped giving a shit about winning a while ago. Just lynch me already.

Really??? I'm the one to cast shade on you MP? Are you fucking kidding me??

I've been more open to you being a civ than damn near everyone in this game.

And you KNOW I'm not a case making player. But I will say what I agree with and what I don't agree with. I wasn't asking for a long ass ISO case on anyone. I was asking what in general made you put those people at the low end of things. I don't think I was asking the impossible.

I thought - I may have been stupid for thinking so - that this game you saw what I was saying IRL when I said "next game I host there are max posting limits cuz be concise mother fuckers. I'm a busy girl."

I admire that you are trying to have fun, and I think you truely are.

But if you are for the town, please be for the town and not just a dumb fuck. For me. Go back and ISO me if you must, but I have defended the idea that you could be civ.

So if you are pro town help a sista out. If you are not - continue on and have fun. And I'm sorry if my vote lands on you at the end of day - but don't you DARE say I didn't give you every opportunity to talk me out of it.
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Reaction noted, I still feel good about you by the way. Just testing. :D
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

MovingPictures07 wrote:And bea, for someone who seemed so sure that mafia MP would never give up on his teammates and would give them the chance to bus him, you're quick to change your mind. Mac's right; you keep agreeing with case after case and your contributions are opportunistic at best.

You're definitely one to talk, since you're likely anti-town. I'm not.
how is open minded opportunistic? Why do you think I'm anit-town?

I'm never going to be a case maker and I didn't ask you to case make. I asked you to give a little more explaination to why you rainbowed people the way you did.

And you read me green. I just asked why you had the thoughts of the people post green you had. I didn't need cases I needed just a few words. Or points to quotes or anything.

I asked for a little more explanation and now I'm baddie mcbadderson?? really?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

As for those of you who want substantiated reads from my rainbow, I've been tone reading players since Day 1, and that hasn't really changed. I'll try my best to explain any particular thoughts of a player but I haven't had the time to ISO anybody to back up any of my feelings, or even examine voting records that much, or anything like that. I have tried to voice my thoughts on folks amid all the chaos posting.

Oh, also, MacDougall should be higher again on my rainbow. I don't particularly think he's bad. I thought he was trying to pull something earlier, but eh, I think I was just being paranoid.

I better go to bed, I'm tired. :offtobed:

Linki w/ bea: I was fucking with you to get a reaction. I got it. I still feel good about you, FWIW.
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Reaction noted, I still feel good about you by the way. Just testing. :D
YOU ARE A DICK! :evileye:

so - then anti up mothafucker. :p you got two pissy posts out of me. pay off or I will think you don't care and are the last memeber of the nero team and just vote you tomorrow.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 870

Post by MacDougall »

Yeah... I don't really think bea is mafia anymore. I haven't seen mafia bea yet though so I wouldn't know what I was looking at if it was.

Now bea, look at Faraday's explanation for the posts Scotty has considered suspect and tell me that it isn't a perfectly rational explanation. Quite difficult to be that clear in explaining motive if it's not the truth. I know how that feels in this game.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: Arkham Mafia [Day 2]

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote:sabie12 had been seemingly having a great time just scratching around in the dirt like a speckled hen. Not really doing much, then out of the blue sabie decided to have a crack at some case building.
sabie12 wrote:There's no link to me because I was a replacement so I guess Epi forgot to put me in. I am finding this whole Matt situation suspicious. Not sure why Enrique is all of the sudden out of nowhere changing his mind about him. Seems kind of weird. And why is Matt telling people to vote for him?
This is the sort of commentary that nub scum always make. Always emphasising their confusion. "Not sure... Seems kind of...".
sabie12 wrote:Actually I feel as though there has been an entire day to respond but you haven't because you can't I guess. Shouldn't Matt be the one defending himself rather than someone else?
Here sabie continues pressing Matt.
sabie12 wrote:I'm thinking I'm going to stick with the Matt vote. Today has been very confusing but Matt's posts even without the knock knock things were strange. Enrique all of the sudden changed his mind with not a great explanation regarding Matt, which is odd. Even though I have been keeping up I still find it difficult to figure out exactly what's up with the whole situation.
And here sabie votes for Matt, despite Enrique the case pusher actually changing his mind. Sabie's vote for Matt on this day was really unusual.

Now, where's sabie's Matt suspicion gone? Nubcivs get real tunnely imo when they get the scent of a scum. Evidently sabie did... but she completely dropped the suspicion of Matt. Because why? Because he started posting like Shakespeare? She didn't just drop suspicion, she has somehow managed to avoiding posting about or to him during this entire Matt kerfuffle.

Sabiescum y'all.

How bout it bea?
*ahem* bea I am waiting for your agreement.
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

MacDougall wrote:Yeah... I don't really think bea is mafia anymore. I haven't seen mafia bea yet though so I wouldn't know what I was looking at if it was.

Now bea, look at Faraday's explanation for the posts Scotty has considered suspect and tell me that it isn't a perfectly rational explanation. Quite difficult to be that clear in explaining motive if it's not the truth. I know how that feels in this game.
I swear to you I will look back on it or at least not vote him tomorrow if I can't look back. I'm very drunk and the hubby has called bedtime. Wooooot!
bea
Racketeer

Re: Arkham Mafia [Day 2]

Post by bea »

MacDougall wrote:
MacDougall wrote:sabie12 had been seemingly having a great time just scratching around in the dirt like a speckled hen. Not really doing much, then out of the blue sabie decided to have a crack at some case building.
sabie12 wrote:There's no link to me because I was a replacement so I guess Epi forgot to put me in. I am finding this whole Matt situation suspicious. Not sure why Enrique is all of the sudden out of nowhere changing his mind about him. Seems kind of weird. And why is Matt telling people to vote for him?
This is the sort of commentary that nub scum always make. Always emphasising their confusion. "Not sure... Seems kind of...".
sabie12 wrote:Actually I feel as though there has been an entire day to respond but you haven't because you can't I guess. Shouldn't Matt be the one defending himself rather than someone else?
Here sabie continues pressing Matt.
sabie12 wrote:I'm thinking I'm going to stick with the Matt vote. Today has been very confusing but Matt's posts even without the knock knock things were strange. Enrique all of the sudden changed his mind with not a great explanation regarding Matt, which is odd. Even though I have been keeping up I still find it difficult to figure out exactly what's up with the whole situation.
And here sabie votes for Matt, despite Enrique the case pusher actually changing his mind. Sabie's vote for Matt on this day was really unusual.

Now, where's sabie's Matt suspicion gone? Nubcivs get real tunnely imo when they get the scent of a scum. Evidently sabie did... but she completely dropped the suspicion of Matt. Because why? Because he started posting like Shakespeare? She didn't just drop suspicion, she has somehow managed to avoiding posting about or to him during this entire Matt kerfuffle.

Sabiescum y'all.

How bout it bea?
*ahem* bea I am waiting for your agreement.
Honestly, she was who I had in min with inexperienced with cursing roles so maybe? I'm like super drunk
My hubby decided like 4 beers ago he was driving me to work. Nappy now. Cuddle with the hubby. I tried to mafia as long as I could....

I see what you are saying mac, just to drunk atm to be 100 on it ya know?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Yes. I understand. :P
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 219
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Bork! Bork! Bork!

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 1015

Post by Golden »

MovingPictures07 Episode VI: The Return of the Suicidal Moron :haha:

MP, in all seriousness, I have zero interest in voting for you UNLESS you are trying to say that lynching you is actively in the best interests of the town. Not in the best interests because you'll be lynched anyway. Not in the best interests because you don't care. But in the best interests because it actually creates some value. I think you should be clear about that bit.

I think you've sounded pretty town recently, and I don't want you gone "just because", because you can be an asset even with your minimal engagement.

Bork.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Typhoony
I'm an Economist
Posts in topic: 220

Post by Typhoony »

MacDougall wrote: Also I would bet that Typhoony has been captured by Montoya today.
Nope.
ImageImage
Typhoony
I'm an Economist

Re: Arkham Mafia [Day 3]

Post by Typhoony »

bea wrote:
That's what I said too before typh was around. But like typh no one notices that lil ole bea didn't think typh could be penguin on that theory because typh does not = nub. :sigh: It's ok.
All hail Queen Nub :beer:
ImageImage
Typhoony
I'm an Economist

Post by Typhoony »

- Would still like to lynch Mac.
- Don't think MP is bad
- I'm ok with getting rid of players who are not playing at all
- Anything else?
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Typhoony wrote:- Would still like to lynch Mac.
- Don't think MP is bad
- I'm ok with getting rid of players who are not playing at all
- Anything else?
It's hard to equivocate when you don't say anything.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Typhoony
I'm an Economist

Post by Typhoony »

Bork bork bork?
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Okay Typhoony hasn't been Montoya'd.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Poor de beer in de glauss, den dreenk de beer in de glauss.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Typhoony insisting on lynching me must mean he is anti-civ. Because I am civ and he is insistent on lynching a civ. Therefore anti-civ.
Typhoony
I'm an Economist

Post by Typhoony »

Impenetrable logic
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 513

Post by Dom »

MovingPictures07 wrote:I don't really care to impress or persuade any of you with my play. That's not why I'm playing this game. I've tried my best to get engaged in this game, only to be met with millions of more posts and some attitudes I didn't really care for, on top of being poisoned. When I actually did try, I got caught up in the moment and voted for sig instead of Nero, of course what seems to have been a terrible decision.

Seems you're quick to cast the shade at me, bea, when you've hardly done any case building of your own. As to whom I suspect, that's what the rainbow list is for. The names near the bottom are the ones I suspect.

I can't get my head wrapped around this game; there are too many inmates and still too many posts. I can't be bothered to ISO and analyze. I don't want to and I don't have time to. I asked to be replaced, but considering there are four or five players with much less posts than me that would need to be replaced first still have not, I'm stuck in this game.

I'm just trying to have fun at this point, frankly. I stopped giving a shit about winning a while ago. Just lynch me already.
"Still too many posts"
MacDougall 624
Enrique 533
Turnip Head 425
a2thezebra 387
Golden 376
Matt 360
DharmaHelper 333
MovingPictures07 312
sig 250
Dom 213

These are teh players with more than 200 posts.

I'm calling BS on that.
MP, if there's too many posts why are you 6% of them? I dont' think these two positions square themselves. How can you claim to be overwhelmed by posts and unable to engage when you, yourself have more than 300 of them and more than, let's just use me, me? Me, someone who I would say has been very active, very vocal, and very visible.
Yet, you can't give a single reason behind a rainbow list.
MovingPictures07 wrote:And bea, for someone who seemed so sure that mafia MP would never give up on his teammates and would give them the chance to bus him, you're quick to change your mind. Mac's right; you keep agreeing with case after case and your contributions are opportunistic at best.

You're definitely one to talk, since you're likely anti-town. I'm not.
"Just testing you"

*Made several posts attacking bea
*Didn't go well
*Backed off
B.S.

You weren't just testing Bea. I don't believe that for a second.
MovingPictures07 wrote:I certainly don't feel like anyone is willing to give me any chance, all the more reason I think I made the right move calling for my own lynch.
Lots of people have been willing to give you a chance since Day 1, but you have repeatedly failed to meet the requests of people asking you questions and asking for more detail in your responses.

So, MP, can you give one reason why Enrique is suspicious beyond you saying so?

To me, it's not all that important that you voted sig over nero. I don't really care. What I do care about is that you have been all hunky dory when the discussion isn't about you. Lots of smilies. Lots of jokes. Lots of posts. The second the lynch turns toward you, "oh just lynch me" MP comes out.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Holy fuck I thought I was posting less...

And holy fuck at Zebra having 387 posts in a game she was killed on night 2 of.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 336
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

DFaraday I don't understand which of my votes you think is suspicious. Nero after Enrique completely backtracked and said don't vote for Matt? I was third out of many to vote. If not that vote which one are you talking about?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 531

Post by Matt »

bea wrote:FWIW - and I know it's not worth much to you matt -
:confused2:

In this very game, I sussed you and then backed off once you told me your hellish driving experience the other day and SVS saying she was sure you were good.

So I don't understand the above quote. :(

Also, Typh, totally down with a Mac lynch. Today is my first day back at work since my finger was chomped on, so I'll have to vote a bit early, but right now Mac is topsies on my list.
Image Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 150

Post by Epignosis »

Scotty wrote:If the Scarecrow targets their own role (i.e. Penguin must kill himself) how the hell does that work?
That wouldn't be allowed.
Matt wrote:Anyway, I'm gonna go check out some B:TAS (I've been watching since game started, love this show!).
One of my favorite cartoons when I was a teenager. Some still do not know that Mark Hamill voiced The Joker.
Enrique wrote:@Hosts: Can Ra's al Ghul name himself as one of the four roles he needs dead to win? :grin:
No.
Scotty wrote:@HOSTS
1. Are we privvy to the knowledge of who has asked to be replaced in this game, or is there a confidentiality agreement for that kind of stuff?
No.
Scotty wrote:2. How often do you wash your hair? Just wondering. I've started washing every other day and the compliments are rolling in! :omg:
Almost daily. I don't have much.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 92

Post by DFaraday »

juliets wrote:DFaraday I don't understand which of my votes you think is suspicious. Nero after Enrique completely backtracked and said don't vote for Matt? I was third out of many to vote. If not that vote which one are you talking about?
I'm sorry, I looked back over your posts and saw that you had been discussing Nero prior to your vote. I guess I'd overlooked that when I was catching up. I feel a bit better about you then! Sorsha, Bubbles, and LoRab had shifty votes though.

I do feel like there's merit to the MP case, since he's certainly not behaving in a town manner:

Relying on his meta
Calling for his own lynch, in which case, as Mac said, if he's a civvie may be trying to benefit us, but if he's a baddie, he's probably just screwing with everyone.
Implausible story about the hospital
Also, I feel like he is using emotionally manipulative language, saying things like "Nobody is giving me a chance" and "I've tried my best."
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Epignosis wrote:
Matt wrote:Anyway, I'm gonna go check out some B:TAS (I've been watching since game started, love this show!).
One of my favorite cartoons when I was a teenager. Some still do not know that Mark Hamill voiced The Joker.
Don't know if you're a fan of the Dark Knight movies, but a few months ago, I found this...

At 1:39, Hamill does the "Why so serious?" line as animated Joker.

Yes, I'm a nerd.
Image Image Image Image
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Ok DF I can see how you would look over something when you're catching up! Thanks for re-looking at that.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 724

Post by DharmaHelper »

DFaraday wrote:
juliets wrote:DFaraday I don't understand which of my votes you think is suspicious. Nero after Enrique completely backtracked and said don't vote for Matt? I was third out of many to vote. If not that vote which one are you talking about?
I'm sorry, I looked back over your posts and saw that you had been discussing Nero prior to your vote. I guess I'd overlooked that when I was catching up. I feel a bit better about you then! Sorsha, Bubbles, and LoRab had shifty votes though.

I do feel like there's merit to the MP case, since he's certainly not behaving in a town manner:

Relying on his meta
Calling for his own lynch, in which case, as Mac said, if he's a civvie may be trying to benefit us, but if he's a baddie, he's probably just screwing with everyone.
Implausible story about the hospital
Also, I feel like he is using emotionally manipulative language, saying things like "Nobody is giving me a chance" and "I've tried my best."
Hey bea since you asked and I can't find my post that I made this basically covers it,
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Re: Arkham Mafia [Night 2]

Post by Matt »

After talking Batman with Epi and seeing juliets post, I just remembered I wanted to comment on something and forgot...
juliets wrote:(I haven't seen any of the batman movies or read the comics)
:wtf:

A life without Batman is...well it's probably better then mine but still, you cut me deeply, juliets.
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

juliets, remember when you were content to watch football without the fantasy aspect, and then you did yourself a favor and started playing fantasy football?

Help yourself out again, and rent Batman '89, Batman Returns, Batman Begins, The Dark Knight, and Batman: Mask of the Phantasm.
Image Image Image Image
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Re: Arkham Mafia [Night 2]

Post by juliets »

Matt wrote:After talking Batman with Epi and seeing juliets post, I just remembered I wanted to comment on something and forgot...
juliets wrote:(I haven't seen any of the batman movies or read the comics)
:wtf:

A life without Batman is...well it's probably better then mine but still, you cut me deeply, juliets.
I've meant to go see some of the batman movies but just ended up not doing it. I should catch up with them so I'll have the same knowledge base as the rest of western civilization. Sorry to cut so deeply! :beer:

linki yes exactly matt

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

XD
Image Image Image Image
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Watch Under the Red Hood

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

And if you REALLY wanna understand Batman, watch Flaspoint Paradox.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 92

Post by DFaraday »

Matt wrote:juliets, remember when you were content to watch football without the fantasy aspect, and then you did yourself a favor and started playing fantasy football?

Help yourself out again, and rent Batman '89, Batman Returns, Batman Begins, The Dark Knight, and Batman: Mask of the Phantasm.
Don't forget Batman and Robin, the greatest comic book film ever made.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

DharmaHelper wrote:Watch Under the Red Hood
Never read the comic (stopped reading around the end of No Man's Land, meaning I missed a lot of good stuff apparently), but the animated movie was cool. And I've never seen Flashpoint, you recommend I'm guessing?

Lol @ DF. Yeah juliets, I forgot, start with Batman and Robin. Classic Batman. :biggrin:
Image Image Image Image
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Matt wrote:
Never read the comic (stopped reading around the end of No Man's Land, meaning I missed a lot of good stuff apparently), but the animated movie was cool. And I've never seen Flashpoint, you recommend I'm guessing?

Lol @ DF. Yeah juliets, I forgot, start with Batman and Robin. Classic Batman. :biggrin:
Yep.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Does anyone here actually read the comics? I was thinking about collecting either Morrison or Snyder's runs in trade form, and wasn't sure which to get, I've heard great things for both.
Image Image Image Image
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Thank you all for recommendations for my Batman education. Looks like I have a lot to do. :biggrin:

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 279

Post by Bullzeye »

I've read it, never watched it. Will have a look.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Matt wrote:Does anyone here actually read the comics? I was thinking about collecting either Morrison or Snyder's runs in trade form, and wasn't sure which to get, I've heard great things for both.
I've read some off and on casually. Batman Eternal from Snyder is my most recent read. Pretty good stuff.

ImageImage
ImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 154
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

WOW im finally caught up

okay
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

i may miss vote, may not. I get off work at 9 EST so i guess we'll see what happens
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

sprityo wrote:i may miss vote, may not. I get off work at 9 EST so i guess we'll see what happens
You could vote before you goto work. What will you know when you get off work that you dont know now?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

well figuring theres about 8 hours between now and then, that's about one to two pages worth of stuff. i honestly would rather remove lurkers form the game so that we can get off the topic and therefore actually start going after people without any other excuse to not lynch them
Banners:
ImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

sprityo wrote:well figuring theres about 8 hours between now and then, that's about one to two pages worth of stuff. i honestly would rather remove lurkers form the game so that we can get off the topic and therefore actually start going after people without any other excuse to not lynch them
I thought you meant you would not get off work in time to read or vote.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”