[END] Bioshock Mafia

Moderator: Community Team

You and Bioshock: Which have you played and would you be interested in my upcoming sequel?

Both Bioshock and Bioshock Infinite - I would be very interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game - Sign me up now!!
43%
Both Bioshock and Bioshock Infinite - I would be somewhat interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
Both Bioshock and Bioshock Infinite - I am not sure if I would be interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
Both Bioshock and Bioshock Infinite - I would not at all be interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
Bioshock but not Bioshock Infinite - I would be very interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game - Sign me up now!!
14%
Bioshock but not Bioshock Infinite - I would be somewhat interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
Bioshock but not Bioshock Infinite - I am not sure if I would be interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
Bioshock but not Bioshock Infinite - I would not at all be interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
I have played neither - I would be very interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game - Sign me up now!!
14%
I have played neither - I would be somewhat interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
7%
I have played neither - I am not sure if I would be interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
I have played neither - I would not at all be interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
Sockface only - Of course I have played both and am interested, and I will be hosting a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
21%

Total votes: 14
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 64

Re: [DAY 1] Bioshock Mafia

Post by Vompatti »

ho ture, I didn't know it was wedneesaysday alraedy.
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
A Person
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 26

Post by A Person »

Vompatti wrote:ho ture, I didn't know it was wedneesaysday alraedy.
Well it is k

would you believe me if i told you i'm coming down with a cold q.m.
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

A Person wrote:
Well it is k

I woudl k
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
Lizzy
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 44

Post by Lizzy »

A Person wrote:
Well it is k

:OoOo I r sorrow. :hug: drink a lot of lemon with tea k
A Person
Loan Shark

Post by A Person »

Lizzy wrote:
A Person wrote:
Well it is k

I will k. I got some cold medicine earlier so I'm prepared. :noble:
AceofSpaces
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 85

Post by AceofSpaces »

I voted for boo
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 138

Post by thellama73 »

AceofSpaces wrote:I voted for boo
Care to explain why?
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 147

Post by Snow Dog »

Wrong game. :p
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I just want to point out that the civs are at a severe information disadvantage at the beginning of the game. Therefore, any info we manage to acquire through the thread posts or votes benefits the civs more than the baddies. Random trolling and voting for yourself or voting with no stated reason is not helpful to the civ cause.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

A Person wrote:
Lizzy wrote:
A Person wrote:
Well it is k

I woudln't trust western medicine on an issue this grave.

Image Image Image
Lizzy
Drug Dealer

Post by Lizzy »

thellama73 wrote:I just want to point out that the civs are at a severe information disadvantage at the beginning of the game. Therefore, any info we manage to acquire through the thread posts or votes benefits the civs more than the baddies. Random trolling and voting for yourself or voting with no stated reason is not helpful to the civ cause.
Lizzy Gambit.
A Person
Loan Shark

Post by A Person »

Vompatti wrote:
A Person wrote:
Lizzy wrote:
A Person wrote:
Well it is k

I woudln't trust western medicine on an issue this grave.
I'm fresh out of tiger testicles, so I'm going to have to hope for the best.
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 21

Post by Elohcin »

Epignosis wrote:
But your sweeping criticism of early random voters followed by your defense of an early random voter in the very same post is contradictory, and rather amusing since there was only one early random voter (Vompatti).

For this reason I am voting birdwithteeth11.
Interesting, Epi. I will keep this in mind in the next day.

And, I am voting A Person for the reason I previously stated.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 40
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

thellama73 wrote:I just want to point out that the civs are at a severe information disadvantage at the beginning of the game. Therefore, any info we manage to acquire through the thread posts or votes benefits the civs more than the baddies. Random trolling and voting for yourself or voting with no stated reason is not helpful to the civ cause.
This ^^. I've played a lot of mafia and I have never been in a game where two people voted for themselves. It's just usually not done for the reason llama pointed out above. I just don't understand the logic that is being used to arrive at the conclusion that voting for yourself is a civv move. Lizzy, are you by chance new to mafia (by new i mean under 5 games)?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 120

Post by Bullzeye »

Lizzy wrote:
Lizzy Gambit.
Are we just gonna call all reckless acts gambits from now on? Actually that sounds fun, we should totally make it a thing. I'm not sure who to vote at this point, I was thinking AP but his self vote gives me pause. I could see myself doing that as a frustrated relative-newbie who can't think of any other way to win trust, but at the same time he's not that new and he did get pretty far in Thomas so he does have some idea of how the game is played. I just don't know at the moment, hopefully I figure it out soon.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Lizzy wrote: Lizzy Gambit.
Interesting. Please explain what the Lizzy Gambit is and what is its primary objective.

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Bullz, a gambit is a tactical move with a concrete objective. Not a random act of senseless madness. I'm waiting to see which Lizzy's falls under (but I have a hunch)

Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 159

Post by Epignosis »

Bullzeye wrote: Are we just gonna call all reckless acts gambits from now on?
That's what I do. :)

That said, I do not recommend the "Look-Behind-You-While-Driving-Your-Dad's-Motorcycle-Into-the-Woods Gambit.

Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

thellama73 wrote:Bullz, a gambit is a tactical move with a concrete objective. Not a random act of senseless madness. I'm waiting to see which Lizzy's falls under (but I have a hunch)
I know what a gambit is. I was joking, should probably have used OT tags in hindsight.
Lizzy
Drug Dealer

Post by Lizzy »

thellama73 wrote:Bullz, a gambit is a tactical move with a concrete objective. Not a random act of senseless madness. I'm waiting to see which Lizzy's falls under (but I have a hunch)
Shoot! ;) I'm rather curious myself.
juliets wrote:This ^^. I've played a lot of mafia and I have never been in a game where two people voted for themselves. It's just usually not done for the reason llama pointed out above. I just don't understand the logic that is being used to arrive at the conclusion that voting for yourself is a civv move. Lizzy, are you by chance new to mafia (by new i mean under 5 games)?
I suppose you could call it new, won 2 out of 3, but last time I pretended and lied so much it now seems boring as hell, strategy wise at least. And I'm actually disappointed that people are not opened to new approaches. I personally find the game more entertaining this way. Alas, you can finish me anytime if it's against the establishment.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 40
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Lizzy wrote:
Shoot! ;) I'm rather curious myself.
juliets wrote:This ^^. I've played a lot of mafia and I have never been in a game where two people voted for themselves. It's just usually not done for the reason llama pointed out above. I just don't understand the logic that is being used to arrive at the conclusion that voting for yourself is a civv move. Lizzy, are you by chance new to mafia (by new i mean under 5 games)?
I suppose you could call it new, won 2 out of 3, but last time I pretended and lied so much it now seems boring as hell, strategy wise at least. And I'm actually disappointed that people are not opened to new approaches. I personally find the game more entertaining this way. Alas, you can finish me anytime if it's against the establishment.
There is no "establishment" in mafia. People change things all the time. I'll just chalk this up to you being new.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 35

Re: [DAY 0] Bioshock Mafia

Post by Boomslang »

Russtifinko wrote:
Boomslang wrote:
thellama73 wrote:I realize we have the randomizing argument every game, and it really comes down to a difference in play style, so it doesn't really ping me about the randomizers. I still think they are wrong though, but I'll leave it at that.
Well, this game is a bit unique in that there are so many different win conditions. Usually, randomization is going to kill a civvie, as there are more of them than there are baddies. Here, however, there are effectively three teams of equal size: Ryan, Morally Ambiguous Civs (MACs, for short), and Fontaine/ADAM/Cohen (baddies). There's a lot of individual differences, but I believe I am correct in saying that each of these groups would be happiest if the other two groups were dead. Infighting can happen among the baddies, but it's not going to get them closer to victory than killing civs would. Long story short, I don't think randomization is as bad a way to go for the first vote this game than in other ones. However, I'd prefer to be more informed.
Boomslang, I wanted to ask you about this since you seem to have understood the win conditions differently from me. Doesn't infighting among the baddies get them closer to winning, since they need each other dead to win? And isn't Cohen's team indie and able to win with anyone for now? As long as Cohen doesn't get 5 votes at any time, if I remember correctly.
Epignosis wrote:
Elohcin wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:
Also, sorry I didn't check in sooner! I'm moving back to the US on Tuesday, so things have been a bit hectic. My participation will be very limited until Wednesday, but after that I'll be all in.
Moving sucks. I've moved four times in the past ten years. Where are you moving from and where are you moving to?
All Eloh talks about is rabbits. I told her that if we can work up a stake, we'll get us a nice place with lots of rabbits and she can feed them alfalfa from the garden.
Eloh, thanks for asking! I moved from Gothenburg, Sweden back to Cincinnati, Ohio, to do a Master's degree.

And Epi, was your post a reference to Of Mice and Men? If so, jolly well done!

Linki: Boomslang, I also think Nev's post about random voting possibly disguising very UNrandom voting was insightful. I'll also be looking more closely at the randomizers.
If I understand things right, Cohen and the splicers can win with any team, including baddies, if he has all the pictures he needs. I think I may have misunderstood Fontaine's win condition, thinking he only needed to off Ryan to win. However, it still benefits the baddie teams to kill civs in the early stages of the game. The ADAM people need to be last ones standing, but Dr. Tenenbaum can also win with any team. In short, infighting only benefits the baddies once they've already killed off the civvies, at least in my interpretation.

I think I'm going to vote Zany, as I haven't gotten a response, and if he had real world stuff, he would have defended his choice with the single post.
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 22

Post by DFaraday »

I don't feel like AP has the civvies best interests in mind, at the least. And some of AP's responses have been downright shady, so... *votes A Person*

Also, I didn't get the feeling that Llama was trying to squash discussion. I'm a bit leery of how many are bringing him up.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 65

Post by Flyin' High »

Wow that was a lot of posts to catch up on! *Disclaimer for those who don't know me, I am an entomologist and I spend my summers doing a lot of traveling and surveying meaning there is a great deal of time I can't be near a computer (and I don't have a smart phone for internetting while in the field) so if I go stretches of time without posting, that is probably the reason why!* :biggrin:

So both A Person and Lizzy have voted for themselves in some sort of gambit to prove they are civvies? :evileye:
A Person wrote:
indiglo wrote:As for A Person, we have already what could be a possible "slip up", and couple that with this latest response...
A Person wrote: That's my point, there's no point to voting with reason if other people can glean information from it.

This response pings me. It seems to me that the only people who want to hide with their vote are mafioso, since civs don't have anything to hide. In fact, our main influence on the game is our vote - so why would a civ choose to NOT use that main influence on the game? And rather choose to throw it away in order to hide? That just doesn't make logical sense to me either.

For this reason I am debating a vote for A Person today.
This game has lots of people with night killing ability on all teams, it makes more sense to only use those since they're not public and don't "out" you as a civ.
While there are a lot of roles that have the ability the kill, the chance of success is low and I am sure there will be many other things in play that will lower those kill-chances even further (e.g. plasmids). So I think the civvies main strength still lies in our numbers in lynches. So voting is important.
A Person wrote:It is true I'm overly cynical and paranoid. Given the circumstances, I think I'll try to further prove my theory that educated guesses are often wrong by voting for myself, lynches result in the lynched person's identity being revealed, don't they?
If you are truly a civvie (and Lizzy too) then I think you are doing yourself and the rest of the civvies a disservice by self-voting. As I just mentioned, our primary power is our current ability to outnumber the mafia.
ImageImage

AceofSpaces
Corrupt Union Official

Post by AceofSpaces »

thellama73 wrote:
Care to explain why?
Nope.
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 115
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

As far as day 1 cases go, the ones on A person and llama are as well made as they can be.

Before the self vote, I was thinking that the case on A Person was stronger than the one on llama. Now AP's self vote has me scratching my head. It feels like a desperate attempt, but I am unsure of if it's a desperate civ attempt or a desperate baddie attempt.

Did boo really vote for aces thinking he was in the other game? cuz that vote has me scratching my head as much as Dex's does.

linki - ok - so boo did vote for aces intentionally and not wanting to say why.

Ya'll make my head hurt. :(
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 115
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

ebwop - ok - aces voted boo. I need caffine. :l
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 75
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

Oh! Thank you so much to whoever said there were only 3 hours left. I still have the site on European time, so I thought it wasn't ending for a while. I'd better vote.

I'm also going with Zany Dex. A Person has very much pinged me as well with his erratic behavior, but as I said before, Dex knows better. He's posted since his vote, which means he's following along, but still didn't give any explanation.

Linki: Then again, AceofSpaces also seems to really want votes right now. What is going on today? 2 self-votes and 2 players determined not to explain votes. I'll stick with my Zany Dex vote, but those other 3 have my eye in a big way.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 58

Post by DisgruntledPorcupine »

Randomized Ace.
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 97

Post by Hedgeowl »

Boomslang wrote:
I think I'm going to vote Zany, as I haven't gotten a response, and if he had real world stuff, he would have defended his choice with the single post.
Zany Dex wrote:
juliets wrote:Ok, I've decided to vote A Person too, but I'm watching Dex out of the corner of my eye.
;) :p
Was this the response you were looking for Boomslang?
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
AceofSpaces
Corrupt Union Official

Post by AceofSpaces »

Russtifinko wrote:Oh! Thank you so much to whoever said there were only 3 hours left. I still have the site on European time, so I thought it wasn't ending for a while. I'd better vote.

I'm also going with Zany Dex. A Person has very much pinged me as well with his erratic behavior, but as I said before, Dex knows better. He's posted since his vote, which means he's following along, but still didn't give any explanation.

Linki: Then again, AceofSpaces also seems to really want votes right now. What is going on today? 2 self-votes and 2 players determined not to explain votes. I'll stick with my Zany Dex vote, but those other 3 have my eye in a big way.
I don't want votes. If I wanted votes I would have voted for myself, and then refused to explain it.
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 194
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

Flyin' High wrote:If you are truly a civvie (and Lizzy too) then I think you are doing yourself and the rest of the civvies a disservice by self-voting. As I just mentioned, our primary power is our current ability to outnumber the mafia.
Yeah, it rings a little "Thou dost protest too much" by voting for oneself.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 65

Post by Flyin' High »

Russtifinko wrote:Oh! Thank you so much to whoever said there were only 3 hours left. I still have the site on European time, so I thought it wasn't ending for a while. I'd better vote.

I've seen Aces work hard to earn votes. This isn't how he goes about doing it. (Flashes back to GTA Mafia on RM :haha: )

I'm going to go ahead and vote.

I think A Person slipped up and then maybe tried to cover that up with the convoluted explanation that civvies shouldn't vote because that reveals information to the mafia. And the self-vote doesn't help the civvies in any way other than possibly to reveal he is telling the truth which won't get us far. And that just leads to my brain bleeding in confusion. So *votes A Person*
ImageImage

Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Something about Lizzy voting herself after AP does it bothers me. Is she being an in our faces baddie? What I mean is, she couldn't possibly be bad right? She voted herself and a baddie wouldn't do that right? Or maybe wrong and we fall for it.

But then there is AP. His slip up about teams still preys on my mind. And his self vote? Is he and Lizzy on the same team?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
LittleTiger
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 12

Post by LittleTiger »

Well, I was considering a vote for llama today, but A Person just seems to keep digging a hole that he is struggling to get out of. The self vote could be seen as giving up... there again, maybe he really is a civvie newbie without the understanding of the extreme close scrutiny words are given in a mafia game...

However, even though I would like to give him BOTD, I recall several games where the same sort of slip ups have happened and they were, indeed, baddie slip ups.

Not sure what to make of Lizzy's self vote :ponder:

*votes A Person*
ImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Mongoose wrote:
Flyin' High wrote:If you are truly a civvie (and Lizzy too) then I think you are doing yourself and the rest of the civvies a disservice by self-voting. As I just mentioned, our primary power is our current ability to outnumber the mafia.
I actually wasn't going to vote for AP because I think it's really unlikely that a baddie would put a vote on themselves, but I've also noticed there are two baddies whose votes don't actually count at the beginning of the game. If a baddie's vote wasn't worth anything I could totally see them voting for themselves as a way of making people think twice about them, and with that in mind:

*Votes A Person*
Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 35

Post by Boomslang »

Hedgeowl wrote:
Boomslang wrote:
Zany Dex wrote:
juliets wrote:Ok, I've decided to vote A Person too, but I'm watching Dex out of the corner of my eye.
That's a little less... eloquent than I would have hoped. That only furthers my suspicions, tbh.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Flyin' High wrote:

I've seen Aces work hard to earn votes. This isn't how he goes about doing it. (Flashes back to GTA Mafia on RM :haha: )

I'm going to go ahead and vote.

I think A Person slipped up and then maybe tried to cover that up with the convoluted explanation that civvies shouldn't vote because that reveals information to the mafia. And the self-vote doesn't help the civvies in any way other than possibly to reveal he is telling the truth which won't get us far. And that just leads to my brain bleeding in confusion. So *votes A Person*
Yes I agree. I will vote AP also but keep Lizzy in mind for later.

Votes A Person
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Boomslang wrote:
Hedgeowl wrote:
Boomslang wrote:
Zany Dex wrote:
That's a little less... eloquent than I would have hoped. That only furthers my suspicions, tbh.
I agree. I would have hoped for something more. The list of suspects is quite long today, but I don't know what to make of AP and Lizzy. Having mistakenly voted AP off as civ recently I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. Llama I think just got caught up in first day suspicions, but his actions don't ping me so far.

votes Zany Dex
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
>SpaghettiEverywhere
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 20

Post by >SpaghettiEverywhere »

I really don't see why everyone is jumping on a kill matt (A Person) bandwagon so soon for something that is being dubbed as a "slip-up" and people saying they don't understand what he is saying. I understand perfectly what he is saying and it makes a lot of sense. It is all very logical; would someone try to correct me if I said that as long as your team is alive, you win? No. And in this game, is there not a couple different teams of civilians AS WELL as baddies? So him saying that he is likely to not vote his team by randomizing (which, granted, could be one of the civilian teams OR bad teams) does not necessarily place him on either side. And he is definitely right about why someone should be voted for. Why would a baddie post anything that could potentially make him a target for the next vote? The things that would incriminate someone happen outside of the game, outside of the knowledge of all the civilians. In my mind, I'm definitely looking more at people who vote without explanation as opposed to people like A Person, who at least say they are voting randomly. Which is why I will be voting for Dex.
>SpaghettiEverywhere
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 20

Post by >SpaghettiEverywhere »

Basically what I'm trying to say is that I don't think he should be killed because nobody understands what he is saying. That is all.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I disagree with almost everything you just said, Spaghetti, but I too am not sold on A Person being bad. I think Lizzy is a more likely candidate, but for today I have decided to give my vote to Dex. In my opinion, he saw a bandwagon forming against me and saw it as an excuse to jump on board without comment. He just got unlucky that the tide turned as it has.

Votes Dex

boo
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 21
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by boo »

Voting Aces... and apparently I don't need a reason for it (although if it isn't obvious, you're a big a nub as he is).
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 55

Post by Spacedaisy »

DFaraday wrote:I don't feel like AP has the civvies best interests in mind, at the least. And some of AP's responses have been downright shady, so... *votes A Person*

Also, I didn't get the feeling that Llama was trying to squash discussion. I'm a bit leery of how many are bringing him up.
I agree with this post 100%

Of everything that has been discussed today I feel most suspicious of A Person because his comments seemed a bit like they might have been a slip up. I can see how Llama's comment, when taken out of context of the situation, looks like he was trying to squash discussion. But honestly when you consider it ine context, it seemed more like he thought LA's comment was weird than anything else, and to be honest I felt both she and bwt were kind of stretching a bit where Boats' comment was concerned.

Anyway, I currently feel most comfortable with a vote for A Person.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 91

Post by Dom »

I find the discussion on BWT to be interesting. I also just discovered that I didn't have daylight savings on so I thought the poll ended an hour before it actually did. :/

AP also has been extremely weird. I don't really understand why he's acting the way he is. Is he new? Did we discuss that already Ican't remember
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 89

Post by nutella »

Bullzeye wrote:
Mongoose wrote:
I actually wasn't going to vote for AP because I think it's really unlikely that a baddie would put a vote on themselves, but I've also noticed there are two baddies whose votes don't actually count at the beginning of the game. If a baddie's vote wasn't worth anything I could totally see them voting for themselves as a way of making people think twice about them, and with that in mind:

*Votes A Person*

Ooh nice catch. The more AP has tried to defend himself the more anti-civvie he sounds. *Vote AP*
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
indiglo
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 68

Post by indiglo »

Bullzeye wrote:
Mongoose wrote:

*Votes A Person*
Oh see, I hadn't even noticed that! Nice catch there! (Add another reason to why one should thoroughly read the roles from the get go. :D )

I was leaning more towards a BWT vote at the beginning of the day, truth be told, but after everything that has transpired and AP's weird "defense"... I feel more comfortable voting that way now.

*votes A Person*
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
indiglo
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 68

Post by indiglo »

EBWOP:

Also, I'm out for the evening. My crazy weekend will be starting tomorrow (Thursday). I am likely to be extremely scarce until next week. I'll get on as much as I can, and don't plan to miss any polls or anything, I just won't be around a ton.
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

I'm not sure i understand the zany Dex and aces unexplained votes. Maybe this is a new trend, but I hope it doesn't catch on. I'm going to vote a person, because if almost seemed like he was kind of a asking for votes, or daring, maybe?
votes A Person
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 89

Post by nutella »

I was wondering if Aces' vote could have been forced but I don't see any force votes in the roles unless I'm missing something (or it's secret).
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Return to “Previous Jobs”