[END] Bioshock Mafia

Moderator: Community Team

You and Bioshock: Which have you played and would you be interested in my upcoming sequel?

Both Bioshock and Bioshock Infinite - I would be very interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game - Sign me up now!!
43%
Both Bioshock and Bioshock Infinite - I would be somewhat interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
Both Bioshock and Bioshock Infinite - I am not sure if I would be interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
Both Bioshock and Bioshock Infinite - I would not at all be interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
Bioshock but not Bioshock Infinite - I would be very interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game - Sign me up now!!
14%
Bioshock but not Bioshock Infinite - I would be somewhat interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
Bioshock but not Bioshock Infinite - I am not sure if I would be interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
Bioshock but not Bioshock Infinite - I would not at all be interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
I have played neither - I would be very interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game - Sign me up now!!
14%
I have played neither - I would be somewhat interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
7%
I have played neither - I am not sure if I would be interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
I have played neither - I would not at all be interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
Sockface only - Of course I have played both and am interested, and I will be hosting a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
21%

Total votes: 14
Zany Dex
The Mark
Posts in topic: 38

Re: [NIGHT 2] Bioshock Mafia

Post by Zany Dex »

RIP BWT enjoy your wino
a stopped clock is right twice a day
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 147

Post by Snow Dog »

Result!

I still think Lizzy is bad though.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 64

Post by Vompatti »

Mongoose wrote:I am now approximately 250% more suspicious of Vomps.
Why? :shrug:
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 115

Post by Nevinera »

thellama73 wrote:I'm not sure how much weight my opinion carries anymore, but I think it makes sense to look at late voters for Aces, since they might have been trying to save a teammate. That includes bea, boo and Bullzeye. Maybe everyone on the baddie team has a name that starts with a B? :shrug:
I much agree, I'd get there at least a couple in there.
Epignosis wrote:lots of words
I find your recounting compelling - I will need to give it some thought, but llama and the late voters for aces are the only people I will be really considering for a vote tomorrow.

Good luck on surviving the night, and thanks for sharing first :-)
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 40
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Good points Epignosis. What do you think about Vomps? You can wait until day to answer if you feel more comfortable doing so.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 21

Post by Elohcin »

Yay! A baddie already! And, with leads left behind :D
juliets wrote:Hmm I wrote out a post but its gone. Anyway, way to fool me bwt. I thought the typo stuff was nonsense. This makes me look differently at epig and at vomps, one looks good the other not so much.

RIP BWT, BIH Dr.
I definitely agree with juliets here. Vomp is a great candidate for the next days lynch. I am ready to hear his defense.

@Epi - I believe your theory on llama is quite interesting and I think you are on to something.

That gives up two good leads...Vomp and llama. And if we go for llama and he turns out civ, I think we ought to look at bea. Her post which I quote below seems just a bit forced. However, if llama turns out baddie, then I guess she is being genuine.
bea wrote:well crap. I either chose wrong or we were lucky and there were two baddies in that mix. I do have to say, David had me fooled.

well done epi for not letting up on his gut feeling. As rusti asked, I wouldn't mind knowing if there was anything besides gut that kept you going on.

llama - I've got no problems with you looking my way. I'm a civ this time round. If there's anything specific I can address, I'd be happy to.
Snow Dog wrote:Result!

What is your reasoning behind this post? I happen to think she may be civ because of her post early on in the game where she says...
Lizzy wrote: I suppose you could call it new, won 2 out of 3, but last time I pretended and lied so much it now seems boring as hell, strategy wise at least. And I'm actually disappointed that people are not opened to new approaches. I personally find the game more entertaining this way. Alas, you can finish me anytime if it's against the establishment.
I think Lizzy is admitting here that she is disappointed that she got a civ role this game because she was so pleased with how Thomas Mafia turned out and how she had so much fun being able to lie and deceive.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 97

Post by Hedgeowl »

Mongoose wrote:Also, I am amused the hedgeowl's forum title is "Stool Pigeon" but her avatar above it is very clearly an owl. I like the unintentional avian theme.
Ooo no longer Patsy. We have made it to Stool Pigeon! There are quite a few of us with animal names it turns out. Although clearly one should not trust a bird with teeth. :srsnod: While llama pointed out I am in fact neither hedge nor owl, Google does show a real "Hedgeowl," although it was not my inspiration.
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Zany Dex
The Mark
Posts in topic: 38

Post by Zany Dex »

I believe lizzy being a civvie is boring. Making me a killer makes me far more entertained.

Otherwise I make up my own entertainment.
a stopped clock is right twice a day
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

I think Lizzy is probably innocent and I will defend her to my last breath.
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Elohcin wrote:Yay! A baddie already! And, with leads left behind :D
juliets wrote:Hmm I wrote out a post but its gone. Anyway, way to fool me bwt. I thought the typo stuff was nonsense. This makes me look differently at epig and at vomps, one looks good the other not so much.

RIP BWT, BIH Dr.
I definitely agree with juliets here. Vomp is a great candidate for the next days lynch. I am ready to hear his defense.

@Epi - I believe your theory on llama is quite interesting and I think you are on to something.

That gives up two good leads...Vomp and llama. And if we go for llama and he turns out civ, I think we ought to look at bea. Her post which I quote below seems just a bit forced. However, if llama turns out baddie, then I guess she is being genuine.
bea wrote:well crap. I either chose wrong or we were lucky and there were two baddies in that mix. I do have to say, David had me fooled.

well done epi for not letting up on his gut feeling. As rusti asked, I wouldn't mind knowing if there was anything besides gut that kept you going on.

llama - I've got no problems with you looking my way. I'm a civ this time round. If there's anything specific I can address, I'd be happy to.
Snow Dog wrote:Result!

What is your reasoning behind this post? I happen to think she may be civ because of her post early on in the game where she says...
Lizzy wrote: I suppose you could call it new, won 2 out of 3, but last time I pretended and lied so much it now seems boring as hell, strategy wise at least. And I'm actually disappointed that people are not opened to new approaches. I personally find the game more entertaining this way. Alas, you can finish me anytime if it's against the establishment.
I think Lizzy is admitting here that she is disappointed that she got a civ role this game because she was so pleased with how Thomas Mafia turned out and how she had so much fun being able to lie and deceive.
Well it is possible of course. But I don't have to believe her do I? I think she is very clever and a convincing liar. This plus her self vote.......see it's the self vote as well. Although I do agree that Llama is probably a better candidate. He could have just believed BWT to be civ though. We all make mistakes. :)
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Vompatti wrote:I think Lizzy is probably innocent and I will defend her to my last breath.
You think she is probably innocent? Just probably? And yet you will defend her to your last breath.

This is all very odd to me.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 21

Post by Elohcin »

Snow Dog wrote:
Well it is possible of course. But I don't have to believe her do I? I think she is very clever and a convincing liar. This plus her self vote.......see it's the self vote as well. Although I do agree that Llama is probably a better candidate. He could have just believed BWT to be civ though. We all make mistakes. :)
No, you don't have to believe her. In fact, I had forgotten about her self votes. That is strange.
Snow Dog wrote:
Vompatti wrote:I think Lizzy is probably innocent and I will defend her to my last breath.
You think she is probably innocent? Just probably? And yet you will defend her to your last breath.

This is quite strange as well. Vomp is under suspicion already and is making such a bold claim about Lizzy. If we lynch Vomp and he turns out bad, we ought to look at Lizzy.

So, again, I am up for a Vomp or llama vote next time around. :srsnod:
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

Snow Dog wrote:

Life Is About Trusting Your Feelings And Taking Chances <3

Image Image Image
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Vompatti wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:

Fair enough. Then I will trust my own feelings. :D
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

Snow Dog wrote:
Vompatti wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:

Search your soul and you will find that I am speaking the truth. :wine:

Image Image Image
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Vompatti wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
Vompatti wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:

This coming from the guy who posted his exact method of precise coin flipping randomization. The soul searching and trusting your feelings didn't work that time? :p
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

Hedgeowl wrote:
Vompatti wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
Vompatti wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:You think she is probably innocent? Just probably? And yet you will defend her to your last breath.

This coming from the guy who posted his exact method of precise coin flipping randomization. The soul searching and trusting your feelings didn't work that time? :p
It did. I really felt like flipping a coin. :p

Image Image Image
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 138

Post by thellama73 »

It turns out, I shouldn't have trusted my feelings :)
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Does everyone know that if you want to randomize, there is a site called random.com that is really easy and used by a lot of us? I appreciate the art of the precise coin flipping methodology but there is an easier way...unless you are choosing between two in which case you can flip a coin.
:coffee:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Re: [DAY 2] Bioshock Mafia

Post by Hedgeowl »

AceofSpaces wrote:I don't want to die.
I still think Ace is worth watching, but this post made me feel bad for voting for you. :(

thellama73 wrote:
AceofSpaces wrote:
thellama73 wrote:I see DP is online. Care to tie it up and make things interesting, DP? Like, in the next 8 minutes?
Are you invested in BWT's survival?
Where have you been? I've been fervently arguing that he is a civ for a long time now.
This post I find more interesting though. I was not originally suspicious of llama's defense of bwt, but this seems a bit desperate to me. Why would he specifically ask DP to vote for Ace to tie , unless it was to defend bwt? Since he voted much earlier possibly trying to start a trend, he couldn't protect a teammate maybe? Worth reading his posts for sure.

The strange voting for Mongoose surprised me too. DH claims to have shot in the dark at early A Person voters and then Vomps hopped on board right quick. Whether DH's vote is suspicous or not Vomps definitely is, so I'll be watching these few to see what happens.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 194
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

Snow Dog wrote:

Very, very curious indeed.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose

Re: [DAY 2] Bioshock Mafia

Post by Mongoose »

Hedgeowl wrote:
AceofSpaces wrote:I don't want to die.
I still think Ace is worth watching, but this post made me feel bad for voting for you. :(

thellama73 wrote:
AceofSpaces wrote:
thellama73 wrote:I see DP is online. Care to tie it up and make things interesting, DP? Like, in the next 8 minutes?
Are you invested in BWT's survival?
Where have you been? I've been fervently arguing that he is a civ for a long time now.
This post I find more interesting though. I was not originally suspicious of llama's defense of bwt, but this seems a bit desperate to me. Why would he specifically ask DP to vote for Ace to tie , unless it was to defend bwt? Since he voted much earlier possibly trying to start a trend, he couldn't protect a teammate maybe? Worth reading his posts for sure.

The strange voting for Mongoose surprised me too. DH claims to have shot in the dark at early A Person voters and then Vomps hopped on board right quick. Whether DH's vote is suspicous or not Vomps definitely is, so I'll be watching these few to see what happens.
If I get killed during the night, immediately look at those two.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

Mongoose wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:

You still didn't explain why you're 350% suspicious of me now.

Image Image Image
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I have no defense for myself other than to say I thought I was reading civ BWT, and I thought I saw a baddie railroading of him from Rob and others. I felt really sure of myself, but I was wrong. I'm sorry I cast doubt on Epignosis now. He had more insight than I did.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

I almost believe you Llama.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 89

Post by nutella »

Vompatti wrote:
Mongoose wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:

You still didn't explain why you're 350% suspicious of me now.
...Quite a few people have explained why you look like one of BWT's teammates. Have you not been reading the thread, or are you choosing not to respond? :|
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Vomps,

It was only 250%, so there's no reason to panic.

RE: our suspicion: I think partially it was not stuff you have said yourself. Like how bwt's was perceived to criticize all of the early voters, except for you.

And maybe your staunch defense of Lizzy is purely innocuous, but it does turn our interrogation lamp (wouldn't it be great to actually have one of those?) to both of you. You seem so certain of Lizzy's allegiance, which could mean very few explanations. (That is, if we assume that you do actually know what Lizzy is up to).

I think this was somewhat coherent, but I've not yet had coffee, so y'all have to let me know if this needs further clarification or elucidation.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Snow Dog wrote:I almost believe you Llama.
Close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades! :)

Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

Ooooh. I'm not BWT's teammate.

Image Image Image
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Vompatti wrote:Ooooh. I'm not BWT's teammate.
Me neither!

On a lighter note, I've decided to listen to my entire music library in alphabetical order by song. I've gone through 120 songs so far, and I'm up to Ag, so it's going to take a while.

Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Maybe just a little something extra for us to go on?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

Mongoose wrote:
I'm being framed.

Image Image Image
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Vompatti wrote:
Mongoose wrote:
I'm being framed.
Interesting. Do you have any suspects that you think would want to frame you?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

thellama73 wrote:
Me neither!

On a lighter note, I've decided to listen to my entire music library in alphabetical order by song. I've gone through 120 songs so far, and I'm up to Ag, so it's going to take a while.
How many days of straight listening is that going to take you!?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 168
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

thellama73 wrote:
Me neither!

That's awesome. I can't even imagine how long that would take me, lol. It sounds like a cool project though.
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

Mongoose wrote:
Vompatti wrote:
Mongoose wrote:
I'm being framed.
Interesting. Do you have any suspects that you think would want to frame you?
Whoever it was who first brought up BWT excluding me from the suspicious early voters/randomizers.

Image Image Image
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Me neither!

That's awesome. I can't even imagine how long that would take me, lol. It sounds like a cool project though.
I did it a few years back, only organized by song length, shortest to longest (the first few days were insanely schizophrenic.) It took me a full year to get through me library, and I have considerably more music now than I did then.

Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 159

Post by Epignosis »

juliets wrote:Good points Epignosis. What do you think about Vomps? You can wait until day to answer if you feel more comfortable doing so.
In for a penny, in for a pound.

I don't know about Vompatti. The cavalier attitude that is prevalent in quite a few people makes me nervous, but Vomp always exhibits bizarre behavior. And I know that his eccentricities have gotten him killed or lynched early on before.

This, though, makes me wonder:
thellama73 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
thellama73 wrote: and so far I'm not seeing what Rob is in BWT.
He criticized people for early random voting.

Vompatti was the only one to do this.

He excused Vompatti.
He said "people who have randomized or talked about randomizing (e.g. A Person)" so Vomps wasn't the only one on his list. I don't know, I have been reading him as civ so far, but perhaps you are on to something.

linki: juliets. I also feel almost positive that Vomps is civ.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Shameless Self-Promotion:

Only three slots left for The Shining Side Mission! I'd love to get started today.

birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 58

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Me neither!

Based on what is currently on my laptop, it would take me exactly 1 month. If you did all my music period, it would easily be at least 2 months probably.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Me neither!

Based on what is currently on my laptop, it would take me exactly 1 month. If you did all my music period, it would easily be at least 2 months probably.
Well, obviously I don't listen to it 24 hours a day.

birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 58

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

thellama73 wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Me neither!

Well, obviously I don't listen to it 24 hours a day.
You don't?

What a weirdo. :srsnod:
Lizzy
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 44

Post by Lizzy »

omgomgogngh :hugs: I will defend you with my life as well k innocent or guilty :hugs:
Lizzy
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 44

Post by Lizzy »

Snow Dog wrote:
I don't want to rain on your parade (again :P) but last time(s) you did that, well... it didn't turn out exactly as it should have. Although, maybe this is a lucky break. Also, thanks for the nice compliments. :hug: Being called a clever and convincing liar is a compliment, right? Right? XD
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

I'm somewhat tormented because I don't want to go after someone again just because they are eccentric or come across as quirky. There's certainly nothing wrong with that. I listen to Belle & Sebastian for goodness sake. I can hardly point fingers for that alone. I feel really bad about the A Person situation , so I want to try to get a better read on Vompers before we cast someone out again just because his/her persona is a little more sparkly.

I'm not at all saying that I'm crossing him off my suspects list, but just rather saying we should be cautious before picking him next go-round. Any thoughts on this?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Mongoose wrote:I'm somewhat tormented because I don't want to go after someone again just because they are eccentric or come across as quirky. There's certainly nothing wrong with that. I listen to Belle & Sebastian for goodness sake. I can hardly point fingers for that alone. I feel really bad about the A Person situation , so I want to try to get a better read on Vompers before we cast someone out again just because his/her persona is a little more sparkly.

I'm not at all saying that I'm crossing him off my suspects list, but just rather saying we should be cautious before picking him next go-round. Any thoughts on this?
My thought when I mentioned Vomps (I think I said this but not sure) is that bwt exempting Vomps from the early random voters has my eye but I'm not ready to lynch him yet. There is nothing in his behavior that I've found suspicious (I'll re-read his posts to make double sure) it's just bwt's actions concerning Vomps that draws my eye.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

FYI I have all night PMs early so I'm going to work on wrapping everything up here. Will have the post ready ASAP.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Night 2: How Grand Are You?

Jack exited the bulkhead.

"Now you've had the pleasure of Andrew Ryan's company. He's the one who built this place and he's the one who ran it into the ground. Nobody knows exactly what happened. Maybe he went mad. Maybe the power got to him. Maybe he just decided he didn't like people. Whichever way you slice this, good men died. My family's in a submarine hidden in the foundation of Fontaine Fisheries. I'll meet you there."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

juliets was tired. After working a long day at the Fisheries, she ventured to the Upper Wharf so that she could have some wine at Fighting McDonagh's, her favorite place to wind down. While walking down one of the wharf's hallways, she spotted a Big Daddy escorting a Little Sister. She started to get nervous. She hated these brutes with a passion.

It's okay, she thought. I'll just be on my way and ignore them and they won't pay any attention to me. Carefully keeping her eyes on the Big Daddy and Little Sister as she walked down the hall, she unfortunately didn't see a crate that she accidentally bumped into. Alarmed, the Little Sister alerted its guardian. "I heard something, Mr. Bubbles! ... Do you think it's an angel?" juliets panicked. She quickly attempted to save face, but the Little Sister ran over to her. juliets ran down the hall, turned right, but then found she was at a dead end.

She swore under her breath. She knew this wasn't the right way, but she erred due to the anxiety of the situation. The Big Daddy stomped its way towards juliets and stared at her. She froze.

After a minute of silence, she started thinking she might just be okay. Big Daddies were only known to harm a person out of protection, anyway, not out of attack. She moved forward slowly. The Big Daddy and Little Sister did nothing. She continued walking forward. Everything seemed okay. But then...

They heard a voice out of nowhere. "Jesus loves me this I know... 'cause the bible tells me so..."

No one moved. The Splicer could be heard walking along the ceiling with its hooks. juliets' heart sank.

Suddenly, the Splicer came down out of nowhere and attempted to kill the Little Sister. The little girl screamed and the Big Daddy sprung into action. The Splicer ran, but the Big Daddy was too quick in its retribution. Unfortunately for juliets, she had nowhere to go. She stood, backed against the wall, and screamed in horror as the Big Daddy drilled both her and the Splicer to death.

Jack arrived at the entrance to Fontaine Fisheries. He hit the sealed metal door with his wrench. A man wearing a welder's helmet opened the peep hole. It was a man by the name of Peach Wilkins.

"Atlas radioed on ahead. Says you were llllooking for an invite to the ffffisheries. Nuts, I say. But, if'n you heads up to the wharf master's office and find ol' Peach a research camera, maaybe I could manage an in-vite."

A noise was heard rumbling in the area.

"Wwwhat was that?!"

A Splicer began humming a tune.

"My friend... you are fucked!"

Peach closed the peep hole and Jack went to take care of the Splicer. It proved to be more difficult than those he encountered earlier.

"That one's too tough for you. Look on the conveyor belt, you'll find something to keep you alive. Now go get that camera and then snapshots of those that crawls on the ceiling. Then I'll let you into the fisheries... Just remember, sonny friend: I smell an ounce of Fontaine on you, and I'll have you in a bbbbbox! Atlas gives you the vouch, but I ain't turning my eye just on his say so!"

Jack left the entrance and headed to find the upper wharf. "Grown man, jumping at ghosts!" Atlas declared. "Fontaine's dead and everybody knows it. In the ground for months, and half the place still jumping at his shadow. Christ, even Ryan! You never mind all that. We got work to do."

LittleTiger, meanwhile, was sitting on a bench in Arcadia's Tea Garden, reading a book. She grew increasingly disgusted with what Rapture had become, but she found solace in reading, especially among the wonderful atmosphere of Arcadia. It was a stark calm contrast to the rest of Rapture's bleak, vile environment.

Unfortunately, it didn't keep her safe from the very scum that walked throughout the city.

A Little Sister could be heard saying, "This way, Mr. Bubbles!" LittleTiger was too engrossed in her book. The Little Sister walked down the garden and sat next to her. LittleTiger didn't notice. The Little Sister spoke to her, "Are you an angel?" she asked.

LittleTiger freaked out. She saw the little girl with her giant needle, filthy clothes, and gleaming yellow eyes, and instinctively pushed the creature away. The little girl began to cry. It was at this moment LittleTiger realized the gravity of her action. She got up from the bench and tried running away, as the Big Daddy groaned and began pursuing her, but her back soon went out on her. The pain was excruciating. She couldn't run quickly any longer. The Big Daddy began shooting her with its rivet gun and her arm began to bleed as bullets flew through.

She collapsed to the ground. The Big Daddy proceeded to pump poor LittleTiger full of lead until she could breathe no more.

Jack had just finished acquiring the final picture he needed to get into the Fisheries.

"Sounds like that should about do it. Head on back to Fontaine Fisheries when you're ready, would you kindly?"

Audio Diary #7: Brigid Tenenbaum – “ADAM Discovery”
Audio Diary #8: Andrew Ryan – “Death Penalty in Rapture”
Audio Diary #9: Bill McDonagh – “Rapture Changing”

juliets has been killed by Big Daddy (Bouncer).
LittleTiger has been killed by Big Daddy (Rosie).

It is now Day 3. You have 48 hours to find a parasite.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: [DAY 3] Bioshock Mafia

Post by Tangrowth »

I've had a few players ask me about this or request to use plasmids during night periods, so I thought I would set it straight since I realize it's a bit unorthodox.

To use a plasmid, you have to PM me by the end of a DAY period. The plasmid will then take effect as I have specified to you in your plasmid instructions PM. If you have received a plasmid at any point, you should have these instructions. If you do not or you need me to clarify on any portion of them, please ask! This is important. I felt bad about denying those I had to in attempting to use it, but I did specify the period in the instructions, so I can't make any exceptions. So if you want to ever use one, please make sure to let me know at the right time so that it takes effect as you intend.

Apologies for any confusion. Again, don't hesitate to ask me any more questions in thread or by PM! That's what I'm here for.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Re: [DAY 3] Bioshock Mafia

Post by juliets »

i had such a nice spreadsheet dang it!

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”