Matt
No votes
MovingPictures07
No votes
S~V~S
No votes
Typhoony
No votes
Billy Dee Williams (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
42%

Total votes: 19
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 513

Re: Arkham Mafia [Day 9]

Post by Dom »

2 day is the sant patricks dai parade3 in ne2port so i am gnt playing g9d today
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 145
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

DFaraday wrote:
LoRab wrote:
Matt wrote:
MacDougall wrote:If you are still going on about the riddler thing, he didn't lie about that Matt. His explanation of the Riddler matches my experience, not yours.
Well, I can't very well argue with that then. Maybe a fake Riddler targeted me. :meany:

If most are agreeing with Turnip's version of events, then I don't really suss Typh any more. Most agree Mac is who he says he is. I've actually come around myself on MP being who he says he is.

@Dom - Ummm no I didn't stop trying to find baddies. I don't know where that came from?

Lorab - Do you think Bubbles is a good lynch? Or DF? Your questions towards him lead me to believe you suss him somehow, and I'm wondering if you believe they are both mafia or just one. Also, I think you arguing with him over his comment on Bubbles still being around is...kinda interesting. I understood his point, Bubbles is still around so she can still send in kills, not exactly an inactive the likes of eke, Equiv, and Bass.
I am going back and forth on bubbles. I think she has been very suspish, and I'm frustrated that she hasn't answered questions that I started asking ages ago. I'm uncomfortable with how she suddenly popped up last cycle. But she's also an easy lynch and I fear that we will lynch another civ.

I am starting to suspect df. And he did not say hey she is still around. He said she's been around consistently in each cycle. That is simply inaccurate. I think they both may be bad.
MacDougall wrote:10/10 would lynch Lorab or DharmaHelper.
I wouldn't lynch me. DH I don't know about.
I didn't say consistently. I said generally, which is this case means "more or less", which is the opposite of consistently. And yeah, I thought she was around more than she was, but you're ignoring my point, which is that Bubbles has vaguely maintained a presence in the game up to the present, whereas the other guys dropped off the face of the earth a long time ago. Therefore, it's more plausible that she's a baddie sending in PMs than it is for the inactives.

Misconstruing my words and sidestepping the point behind them is definitely pinging me.
Actually, I was just seeing the situation differently and was confused by what you were saying. Nothing malicious about it. Just a difference of opinion.

I saw it as the fact that she DID fall off the face of the game a long time ago and then suddenly popped up again.

I agree that there are aspects that make her seem bad--to me it's that she disappeared and reappeared. As opposed to your thought that she's been around the whole time. It's a difference in perspective. I see what you're saying now. Thank you for clarifying.
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 531

Post by Matt »

ISOing Typh...

He lightly sussed Nero early on for his Arkham vote at the beginning of the game (and something to do with the Riddler), but let it go once we found out there was no trap at Arkham. Did not vote for Nero Day 2, but voted for MP.

The day Floyd was lynched, Typh makes a simple post "voted floyd" after not mentioning him once all game previous. Though to be fair, Typh did say once or twice before that vote that he had no problem voting off the no shows.

Neither time did Typh give a RIH or a cheer for getting rid of baddies after each flip. Dunno if he's a "cheer" kind of guy, tho.

Thoughts?
Image Image Image Image
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 1015

Post by Golden »

I agree with both DF and LoRab re bubbles - she vanished mid game from posting and voting for a while, but she often was seen on the site. I wasn't exactly keeping an accurate record, but its possible she could have been sending in kills, in a way I don't think its possible from the other absentees.

Won't be here much today.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 279

Re: Arkham Mafia [Night 8]

Post by Bullzeye »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
Turnip Head wrote: I have no read on Bullz, and he tends to overreact when pressured
:sigh:
Don't worry, I can empathize.
I honestly feel like I'm at a point where any time I respond to anything the default response is "lol bullz overreacting as usual what a lame baddie loser". I've spent the past year trying to shed the image and chill out only to get people making cases against me on the basis of I must be bad because I haven't overreacted to anyone. It's really disheartening that people's entire opinion of me is based on like two or three games where I was having a really bad time irl.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Bullzeye wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
Turnip Head wrote: I have no read on Bullz, and he tends to overreact when pressured
I honestly feel like I'm at a point where any time I respond to anything the default response is "lol bullz overreacting as usual what a lame baddie loser". I've spent the past year trying to shed the image and chill out only to get people making cases against me on the basis of I must be bad because I haven't overreacted to anyone. It's really disheartening that people's entire opinion of me is based on like two or three games where I was having a really bad time irl.
If I ever see anyone call you a lame baddie loser, Bullz, I will cut their heart out. :stare:

Btw, any opinions on the thread?
Image Image Image Image
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 454
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Dom wrote:2 day is the sant patricks dai parade3 in ne2port so i am gnt playing g9d today
This is Dom's best post ever. :P
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 279

Post by Bullzeye »

Matt wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
If I ever see anyone call you a lame baddie loser, Bullz, I will cut their heart out. :stare:

Btw, any opinions on the thread?
Oh Matt, you always know just what to say to make me feel better.

I dunno. I was going to catch up this morning and see what was what since it's the weekend and I've finally got time to play for a bit, but posts like that one just make me feel... :sigh: . So I didn't. I feel like basically everyone I've suspected in this game is now dead or outed themselves and I'm not sure where to go from here. I need to figure things out.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Dom wrote:2 day is the sant patricks dai parade3 in ne2port so i am gnt playing g9d today
:workit: :clap: :bighug: :p :( :suspish: :clap: :shrug2: :meany: :eye: :slick: :| :evileye: :clap: :P :ninja: :phew:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 336
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Is anyone here to talk about who we might lynch tomorrow?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 261

Post by sig »

juliets wrote:Is anyone here to talk about who we might lynch tomorrow?
If you rezz me then yes. :P
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

haha sig -
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

i ave drunk 223 for 15 hos
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Dom wrote:i ave drunk 223 for 15 hos
:clap:

:beer:
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Bullzeye wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
Hey, Bullz, I don't think you overreact when bad.

I do feel like you have some baddie tells which are about your reaction, but not overreaction.

I don't see baddie Bullz here in any event. And I'd like to see your persepctive when you have a chance to catch up.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Hey Golden, can you give a rainbow list by chance?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Hey Golden, can you give a rainbow list by chance?
Sure, I could do that. Give me a few minutes (plus extra if my wife wants my attention)
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Golden wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Hey Golden, can you give a rainbow list by chance?
Sure, I could do that. Give me a few minutes (plus extra if my wife wants my attention)
Take your time. :beer:
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Strong town

MP
Mac

Moderate town

Matt
juliets
bullzeye
Enrique

Slight town

SVS
Bubbles
Bass

Slight bad

ekeknat
equivocate

Moderate bad

DharmaHelper
DFaraday
Dom
Lorab
Typhoony

I have no STRONG bad reads, you could basically call my 'bad' reads the people that I don't have a town read on in one sense, I've kind of developed my reads in reverse.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MP asks me for a rainbow list and then runs away :pout:
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 145
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

Curious why you don't have a town read on me and if there is anything I can do to change that....
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

LoRab wrote:Curious why you don't have a town read on me and if there is anything I can do to change that....
It's more process of elimination than "LoRab screams baddie". I haven't seen anything that makes me think you ARE town, and even though I recognise it could well be because you were away, the baddies have to be somewhere.

My job is to figure out which of those five I suspect the most. I think you are the one I suspect the least of the five. I think the most likely place for my vote today is Dom or Typh.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Golden, what do you think of DH? Post coming shortly. Also, forget my Typh sniff, I think DH is better.
Image Image Image Image
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Matt wrote:Golden, what do you think of DH? Post coming shortly. Also, forget my Typh sniff, I think DH is better.
Looking forward to your post. I haven't seen anything that makes me feel DH must be town.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Okay. So I went ahead and looked at which locations Nero picked on Nights 0 and 1. Arkham and GCPD. Then I decided to cross check with other players to see if they haven't gone to those locations or if they've only recently gone there.

Check it...

On Nights 6 and 8, DH chose GCPD and Arkham. What's kind of curious to me is that DH seems to be in the know with comics, and we're playing a Batman game, a Batman Arkham game at that, and he doesn't visit the Asylum until Night 8? Hrm. Anyway, before Night 6, assuming DH is Maroni, this would mean their team already had 7 voice recordings so why not skip a night to keep up appearances in case anyone goes around sniffing at the polls?

Anyway, so I'm getting ahead of myself.

Here are some quotes...
DharmaHelper wrote:
Nerolunar wrote:Just cast my vote for Arkham Asylum.

Also, why has the hosts voted for the zoo?
Every poll is going to have a "Host Option" for the hosts, anyone who is dead, and anyone who is not playing to vote for. It helps the Hosts keep track of the poll without having too much trouble.
We know Nero was bad so he could have easily asked his teamies this question which makes it seem fake. And there's DH to answer his fake question. Distance!
DharmaHelper wrote:People calling Nero out for being quiet moments before his essay makes me nervous.
This was said on Day 1 when TH and others (?) were looking Nero's way. Interesting sidenote, I looked through a few pages and didn't see Nero speak of any essay, so I don't know where that came from, but perhaps it's there somewhere and I missed it. Derp. Either way, DH lightly defending Nero.
DharmaHelper wrote:
Nerolunar wrote:I misread Friday am as pm, so Im suddenly in a hurry to vote, as I'm going to bed soon.

I honestly don´t know, and its stressing me out that I have to vote for someone. Im considering Floyd, even though I don´t like lynching low posters. I did notice him being online earlier today while I was reading and he hasn´t posted. I know I did it myself, but at least I gave an explanation for doing it.

Yeah Im going with Floyd. Time zones suck.

Im interested in seeing the outcome tomorrow. Goodnight ya´ll.
:ponder:
This was also Day 1. DH never elaborates on his chin stroke. If indeed teamies with Nero and Floyd, then this could just be an honest reaction of "Why?" Haha.
DharmaHelper wrote:Lets lynch Nero.
Keep in mind, he says this, but has already placed his vote on MP. Then someone, I'm assuming, asked him why and his response...
DharmaHelper wrote:Why? Because I don't want to lynch Matt right now and Nero has a couple of votes.
That's weird because I think DH would usually want to lynch someone for more then "cuz they have a few votes". This just kind of sounds sarcastic to me honestly, like he doesn't even mean it. Again, he had already placed his vote on MP.
DharmaHelper wrote:The case against Matt is - "Nevermind there is no case against Matt"

And the case against Nero is that Matt thinks he might be the Riddler or something.
Again, he doesn't seem to even want to lynch Nero despite saying "Let's lynch Nero." "Matt thinks he might be the Riddler or something" seems very dismissive, not supportive of a case on Nero. Remember all this later because it's important.
DharmaHelper wrote:I think we're making the best decision Enrique could make and that's all we can ask for in any lynch.
A riff of the 3J quote in Mac's sig, basically making fun of Enrique's "Don't lynch Matt, lynch sig or Nero!" post. Again, doesn't feel like he really wants Nero lynched.
DharmaHelper wrote:JC/Golden, had I said "Let's lynch X" would you have voted for X?
In response to JC/Golden both voting Nero. This doesn't look like someone who wants Nero lynched, questioning those who chose to vote him.
DharmaHelper wrote:
Sorsha wrote:Isn't it a Syndicate Mafia tradition to lynch the new player first? Maybe that's why there was a no lynch yesterday XD

I had been thinking of giving Matt the botd in his lynch Nero/Enrique crusade anyway (and I don't think Matt is bad, I think he's Indy based on a couple of posts he's made today) so I'll be voting for Nero today's since he's come up with both Matt and Enrique.

I hope you guys are right! :puppy:
What do you mean you hope "you guys" are right? Why are you unconcerned if you yourself are correct? Why pawn off the accountability?
Again, Sorsha follows a Nero vote, and DH doesn't seem happy about it.
DharmaHelper wrote:Welcome to the site, Nero.
In response to the lynch ending. Again, sounds sarcastic, he doesn't seem happy.

Now the following quotes occur when DH starts taking heat for being Nero's teamie, here is what DH says...
DharmaHelper wrote:Bruv I literally convinced two people to vote for Nero in order to save you what the fuck are you smoking.
DharmaHelper wrote:I voiced my assent in a Nero lynch. That alone should be enough to tell you he was not my teammate. :shrug:
DharmaHelper wrote:Remember that time I literally said "Hey lets lynch Nero"

Yeah me too
He goes on to say the same thing over and over again to sig and MP who are questioning him over it, but like...yeah you said "Let's lynch Nero" but then you made a ridiculous reason as to why you wanted him lynched ("cuz he has votes"), downplayed why I wanted him lynched ("Matt thinks he's the Riddler or something"), made a riff off of 3J's quote to make Enrique look silly based on his turnaround, questioned Golden, JC, and Sorsha who all voted Nero...

Basically, he didn't really "lead" or "advocate" a Nero lynch as he claims. Not at all.

I did a search of Floyd in DH's post history, too...the following quotes take place on Day 1
DharmaHelper wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:So... I'm swamped beyond belief and there's no way I'll make it before EoD. I'm still on page 11 when I last posted. Sorry everyone.

I know this is very unlike me, but I don't have any remotely firm leads on anyone from what I can recall, since the only player I had thought even seemed slightly suspicious (zebra) no longer seemed suspicious to me after I talked with her, so... yeah. I randomized among "low posters" (i.e., those with less than 5 posts) and got TheFloyd73.

Hopefully I can catch up and get back into this game fully by this weekend.

MP votes Floyd. DH refers to MP as Darth Vader. K.
DharmaHelper wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:OK, I'm out now until the EoD because of work commitments so despite not having a convincing argument against any particular individual I'm voting for TheFloyd73. As the votes stand right now, my priority is to avoid the lynching of someone who appears to be at risk and who I am (on balance) convinced may be potentially an asset to us.
Your priority is to avoid the lynching of someone who appears at risk so you voted for the guy with the most votes what are you talking about
Not happy with Glorfy's vote for Floyd, and tries to make Glorfy look nonsensical.

I think we have our Sal Maroni. Boop.
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

FYI, the quotes up there...

When I quote DH saying "Let's lynch Nero" for the first time, that is on Day 2. Everything before that was Day 1, I believe. Sorry for not making that more clear. Derp.

Anyway, off to sleep. Peace

P.S.

A BONUS QUOTE
DharmaHelper wrote:
Epignosis wrote:TheFloyd73 was working (working, Jesus, it kills me to even use that verb) for Maroni, in case the post wasn't plain.
:hugs:
Oh, BONUS QUOTE # 2
DharmaHelper wrote:Bass_the_Clever No read
Bubbles No Read
Bullzeye No Read
DharmaHelper Good
DFaraday Bad
Dom Barely Good
ekeknat Huuuuh
Enrique Good
Equivocate Would love to meet him one day
Golden False
Glorfindel Good
juliets Might be good
Lorab Good
MacDougall Good
Matt Bad
MetalMarsh89 Good or Bad or Indy
MovingPictures07 Good
sabie12 Bad
Sorsha Good?
sprityo Dunno
S~V~S Might be bad
TheFloyd73 Would love to meet him one day
Turnip Head Good
Typhoony Bad
Doesn't give a read on Floyd.

Night!
Image Image Image Image
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Golden wrote:
LoRab wrote:Curious why you don't have a town read on me and if there is anything I can do to change that....
It's more process of elimination than "LoRab screams baddie". I haven't seen anything that makes me think you ARE town, and even though I recognise it could well be because you were away, the baddies have to be somewhere.

My job is to figure out which of those five I suspect the most. I think you are the one I suspect the least of the five. I think the most likely place for my vote today is Dom or Typh.
Very cool-- I put pressure on you and all of a sudden I shoot to the top of your suspect list with Typh.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Matt, I'm looking forward to what DH has to say about your post.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Hello???? Where y'all at????
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I'm here and wondering the same thing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Golden, I'd like to hear more from you on why you suspect Dom. He seems to be same old civ Dom to be but he is hard for me to read. It's also hard to tell anything about Typh for me because his time is so limited that we don't get much.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Dom if you are still here, is there anything that you know of that you can respond to Golden with? I see from your comment that you think he might be going there because you put pressure on him. Was there anything else for you to respond to?

Sorry, i could have done that all in one post but it didn't think of it until I had posted.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Typhoony
I'm an Economist
Posts in topic: 220

Post by Typhoony »

I see my name has been brought up multiple times. If anyone has something they want me to respond to (or something that I have not yet responded to), that would be great.
Matt wrote:ISOing Typh...

He lightly sussed Nero early on for his Arkham vote at the beginning of the game (and something to do with the Riddler), but let it go once we found out there was no trap at Arkham. Did not vote for Nero Day 2, but voted for MP.

The day Floyd was lynched, Typh makes a simple post "voted floyd" after not mentioning him once all game previous. Though to be fair, Typh did say once or twice before that vote that he had no problem voting off the no shows.

Neither time did Typh give a RIH or a cheer for getting rid of baddies after each flip. Dunno if he's a "cheer" kind of guy, tho.

Thoughts?
Is this directed at me or at the general populace of the thread?
I almost never cheer or say RIP after lynches.
ImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 92

Post by DFaraday »

Matt, your points about DH and Nero are intriguing, but it should be noted that the baddies didn't recruit until Night 1, so DH's Day 1 comments about Floyd would have been made before Floyd was a baddie.

Still, I think there could definitely be a connection based on the Nero situation, so I'd like to hear from DH on the subject.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Typhoony
I'm an Economist

Post by Typhoony »

Golden wrote:I don't think Matt is bad.

I don't think bubbles is bad. If Glorf had come back bad I would have.
I don't understand your thought process regarding Bubble and Glorfindel.
You had been hesitant about Glorfindel before, then Bubbles came in with her drive by post, then you thought there could be a connection there but preferred to lynch Bubbles because Glorfindel actually contributed, and now you're back to where you were before.
It seems like a lazy way to make us think you are trying to evolve your thoughts based on happenings in the thread but you just wound up at the same point you were at before.
You seemed to not give a damn who was lynched yesterday and that to me is not civ Golden.
Golden wrote:I'm not going to engage in a roleplay based on whether I do or do not have a trackable role. I've made it very clear that not only have I not rolehinted, I will not. Basically, you are forcing me into either claiming cop or not cop my forcing me to either say I would have acted as I have, or I would have acted differently. So no.
I don't understand this either. You've basically claimed you have people in mind for almost all named civ roles, so saying you are a cop should really be the same thing as saying you are civilian. Either you are a cop or you are not civilian, it is as easy as that. Nobody is asking you to claim a cop # Golden.
That, coupled with your very careful wording of not having targeted a baddie (why would a cop put that there? They don't have to target anyone) makes me think you are not a cop either, which really only leaves either inmate or bad. Either way, I'm fine with voting you.
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

juliets wrote:Dom if you are still here, is there anything that you know of that you can respond to Golden with? I see from your comment that you think he might be going there because you put pressure on him. Was there anything else for you to respond to?

Sorry, i could have done that all in one post but it didn't think of it until I had posted.
Golden, as far as I'm aware has not given a single reason why he thinks I should be lynched. My name has only come up since I put pressure on him.

I don't think civ Golden is here.
Typhoony
I'm an Economist

Post by Typhoony »

Same for me. No reason given as to why he thinks his top two reads are bad.
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Dom wrote:
Golden wrote:

Very cool-- I put pressure on you and all of a sudden I shoot to the top of your suspect list with Typh.
When did you put pressure on me?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

By the way I gave a reason for BOTH of you. Process of elimination. You don't have to like the reason, but it's the truth. If you expect some grand revelation about how your posts are particularly terrible, you won't get one. They just don't exhibit anything that makes me town read you.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Typhoony wrote:I don't understand this either. You've basically claimed you have people in mind for almost all named civ roles, so saying you are a cop should really be the same thing as saying you are civilian. Either you are a cop or you are not civilian, it is as easy as that. Nobody is asking you to claim a cop # Golden.
That, coupled with your very careful wording of not having targeted a baddie (why would a cop put that there? They don't have to target anyone) makes me think you are not a cop either, which really only leaves either inmate or bad. Either way, I'm fine with voting you.
I must have answered this over and over and over and over again. My careful wording was very carefully intended to include both targetting and non-targetting roles.

Mac designed a sentence I 'could have said' which would have made it CLEAR I was a non-targetting role.
In return, I designed a sentence that I 'could have said' which would have made it clear I was a targetting role.

My chosen sentence very intentionally did neither.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Typhoony wrote:

You had been hesitant about Glorfindel before, then Bubbles came in with her drive by post, then you thought there could be a connection there but preferred to lynch Bubbles because Glorfindel actually contributed, and now you're back to where you were before.
It seems like a lazy way to make us think you are trying to evolve your thoughts based on happenings in the thread but you just wound up at the same point you were at before.
You seemed to not give a damn who was lynched yesterday and that to me is not civ Golden.
It's not hard to understand. Glorfindel was good. Therefore Bubbles did not save him. Therefore, given bubbles conforms to her normal civ behaviour, I see no reason to see her as bad.

Why is this a 'lazy way' to evolve my thoughts? At least they are evolving. As far as I can tell your thoughts haven't evolved in days. I'm the only person I know you suspect.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Golden wrote:
Dom wrote:
Golden wrote:

When did you put pressure on me?
R U SRS?

You got defensive and accused me right on the spot:
http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 48#p243848
http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 48#p242048
http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 51#p242151
http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 34#p243434
Golden wrote:By the way I gave a reason for BOTH of you. Process of elimination. You don't have to like the reason, but it's the truth. If you expect some grand revelation about how your posts are particularly terrible, you won't get one. They just don't exhibit anything that makes me town read you.
So how do you prioritize me over Equivocate or Ek etc?

Because...???
Golden wrote:
Typhoony wrote:

It's not hard to understand. Glorfindel was good. Therefore Bubbles did not save him. Therefore, given bubbles conforms to her normal civ behaviour, I see no reason to see her as bad.

Why is this a 'lazy way' to evolve my thoughts? At least they are evolving. As far as I can tell your thoughts haven't evolved in days. I'm the only person I know you suspect.
Bubbles' posts and vote were bad to me regardless of intent. Tone-wise, timing, etc.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

DFaraday wrote:Matt, your points about DH and Nero are intriguing, but it should be noted that the baddies didn't recruit until Night 1, so DH's Day 1 comments about Floyd would have been made before Floyd was a baddie.

Still, I think there could definitely be a connection based on the Nero situation, so I'd like to hear from DH on the subject.
Good call, DF. Damn, the Floyd quotes were the clincher for me.

However, and I stress this, when DH was getting heat earlier in the game for being Nero's teamies, his rebuttals were "I said let's lynch Nero, durrrr", "I was totes advocating a Nero lynch durrrr" and as we can see from the quotes I pulled up, he really wasn't doing that at all. It seems he was doing everything he could to discredit the Nero lynch, IMO.
Image Image Image Image
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Dom wrote:
Golden wrote:By the way I gave a reason for BOTH of you. Process of elimination. You don't have to like the reason, but it's the truth. If you expect some grand revelation about how your posts are particularly terrible, you won't get one. They just don't exhibit anything that makes me town read you.
So how do you prioritize me over Equivocate or Ek etc?

Because...???
This is the same thought I was having about the process of elimination. Are you sure you got all the NK's people's role's right? Much less the people alive like Equivocate and eketat. I can understand process of elimination but not when there are so many people it would seem impossible to know them and their role, dead or alive. Maybe there is something more to this that I don't understand.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Equivocate and ekeknat could be bad, but they can't be sending in the kills.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Dom wrote:Bubbles' posts and vote were bad to me regardless of intent. Tone-wise, timing, etc.
How can something be bad 'regardless of intent'?

Her tone is entirely consistent with civ bubbles, as I was saying early and many people pointed out to me after I voted her (and I always agreed with that).
The only thing about the timing and choice of vote would have been to do exactly as she said... save glorfindel... who turns out to be civilian.

So, explain to me how her normal civilian tone and the timing of her vote are bad, exactly?
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Sorry to do this, but I have to get ready for work and jet.

I'm voting DH. Don't think he genuinely wanted Nero lynched, and it shows.

Good luck town!
Image Image Image Image
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I just looked at your four links Dom and...

That's putting pressure on me?

Saying 'lynch golden 2016' - like, to me it doesn't matter who says something like that, out of context it could just as easily be sarcastic as serious. It went right past me if it was a serious accusation.

You've said it's bullsuit I'm not role claiming, but tell me exactly what you thought I was roleclaiming? When I explained myself, you never replied to suggest you disagreed.

None of that felt like pressure to me...

But I will say, all game, you've felt like someone who will push into something very briefly and then back off when it isn't going that way. I don't know if this is a tell of a particular affiliation for you.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Re DH's comment about ;literally convincing two people to vote nero', I never liked that because both juliets and I (the two he meant) made it clear we were convinced for other reasons.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Matt wrote:Sorry to do this, but I have to get ready for work and jet.

I'm voting DH. Don't think he genuinely wanted Nero lynched, and it shows.

Good luck town!
You didn't even let him respond.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”