Re: [DAY 3] Avant-Garde Mafia 2

Post by LoRab »

For you, Kate, I :lorab:
Mr. Droopy Cash
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 80

Post by Mr. Droopy Cash »

Lol, I'm pretty sure my death is imminent so I'm scratching for a survival method now!
You can just call me...."The Best"
reywaS
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 132

Post by reywaS »

Mr. Droopy Cash wrote:If I would have come out and said I'm suspicious of bea but I'm voting for rabbit, wouldn't that just made me look worse? There is no win in this lose-lose situation for me.

rabbit-that's exactly why I did it...you're so smart my friend! :dead horse:

wait, wait, wait....so, what was your reasoning for voting rabbit? Your biggest suspicion that day was bea, but you didn't want to express that to everyone because you wanted to vote for rabbit? What am I missing here?
Some day, Some day
Some day I'll, I wanna wear a starry crown
Mr. Droopy Cash
Stool Pigeon

Oh dear God what have I started!? I didn't say bea was my biggest suspicion! I said I had some suspicion, just like I had some towards rabbit. However, rabbits aggressive strategy seemed more threatening so I voted rabbit.
Mr. Droopy Cash
Stool Pigeon

Also, I withdraw my post TO rabbit making him an offer. I'm going to vote rabbit now and get it out of the way. I've achieved my two goals for this game anyway so I'm content! It's been fun! *votes rabbit*
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 114

Post by DisgruntledPorcupine »

:o
reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

Mr. Droopy Cash wrote:Also, I withdraw my post TO rabbit making him an offer. I'm going to vote rabbit now and get it out of the way. I've achieved my two goals for this game anyway so I'm content! It's been fun! *votes rabbit*
:huh:
Some day, Some day
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer

What might those goals mean? Dx Or I assume that's secret...
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 99

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Mr. Droopy Cash wrote:If I would have come out and said I'm suspicious of bea but I'm voting for rabbit, wouldn't that just made me look worse? There is no win in this lose-lose situation for me.

Huh?
Mr. Droopy Cash wrote:I'll tell you what Rabbit, you think 2/3 of the late bea votes are baddies-I would be willing to vote for either of the other two. Who seems more suspicious?
How the?...
Mr. Droopy Cash wrote:Also, I withdraw my post TO rabbit making him an offer. I'm going to vote rabbit now and get it out of the way. I've achieved my two goals for this game anyway so I'm content! It's been fun! *votes rabbit*
WHAT THE?!?!?...

Honestly, you remind me of my first few mafia games. I made similar mistakes where I was jumping all over the place with how I was going to vote, and then way out in left field, which got me lynched (I was the civvie both times I did this). The mafia term for that is "waffling". And even if you are a civvie, what you are doing is not optimal for your survival.

I'm now really strongly leaning toward Droopy for this lynch.

Linki: Yeah, I bet there's some kind of secret that is involved here. And given that the majority of secrets are for baddie roles...
triceratopzeuhl
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 124

Post by triceratopzeuhl »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:Right now, I'd say my biggest two suspicions are Droopy and Vomps. A bit lower on the radar are SVS, DH, and rabbit. Wow, 3 people that ping me almost every game regardless of their role; what a surprise.
I guess it's possible I have this problem with SVS too. But,
Captain Bunny Killer wrote:All I'm saying is that others who claim to know SVS thought it uncharacteristic. And since I thought her initial comments about DF's death odd when I first read them, this seems to back it up.

I'd be interested to know what Trice has to say in response to your confirmation that nothing was out of the ordinary.
Yeah, I wasn't even the first to comment on that, I just got singled out because I voted for her instead of waiting ('cept I wasn't around) and following either the rabbit or bea cases. I'd have to read back but at least 2 other people said that they thought it was weird before I said a word
S~V~S wrote:
triceratopzeuhl wrote: You've been in every game of mafia I've played and never done that before

so
If i am not mistaken, I was bad in two of them, and an indi in one,
so
I thought it was bad in just one but I could be wrong. I dunno, 4ew isn't around anymore to check + I only played one or two games on The Piano. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt right now, mainly because I'm probably voting for vompatti.

I'd also like to reiterate the fact that rabbit always sounds like a baddie simply because he's an asshole. Makes him hard to read.

lots of linki - lolwut
[EMM winner placeholder] ImageImage
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer

birdwithteeth11 wrote:
Mr. Droopy Cash wrote: Linki: Yeah, I bet there's some kind of secret that is involved here. And given that the majority of secrets are for baddie roles...
Yeah. That's my guess. I feel pretty convinced about this lynch now. :srsnod:
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer

I'm really bad at quotes. :P
triceratopzeuhl
Corrupt Union Official

I remember my first mafia game

I wrote down notes and shit

was basically useless
Mr. Droopy Cash
Stool Pigeon

Lol. You all are way to experienced with this shit for me to handle. My first goal was to survive Day/Night 1. (Check!) My second goal was to outlive Devin the Omniscient (Check!).

I do find it funny that Leech was in a similar situation first lynch where he pretty much had no chance at survival and turned up civvie. I guess it's just one of those things. You all are intimidated by me-no worries! I won't let it go to my head! (Yes I will) I love you all so much! I'm just gonna continue getting drunk tonight and forget about all of this! :wine: Cheers!
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer

Oh wait. I assume you meant goals for yourself. xD
Mr. Droopy Cash
Stool Pigeon

Haha! Yeah...sorry, maybe if I was more clear with my posts, I wouldn't be in this situation at all. lol
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 170
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

Dp, you know you will held to a new standard after this game now, right? :D
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer

I can cope with that. ;) I think with all the noobs around I feel a lot more comfortable. xP
LittleTiger
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 58

Post by LittleTiger »

This makes my eyebrow crik, my nose twitch and every part of my gut is telling me, you are a baddie sir! With every post you have made, you have dug a deeper hole, tbh.
Mr. Droopy Cash wrote:Lol. You all are way to experienced with this shit for me to handle. My first goal was to survive Day/Night 1. (Check!) My second goal was to outlive Devin the Omniscient (Check!).

I do find it funny that Leech was in a similar situation first lynch where he pretty much had no chance at survival and turned up civvie. I guess it's just one of those things. You all are intimidated by me-no worries! I won't let it go to my head! (Yes I will) I love you all so much! I'm just gonna continue getting drunk tonight and forget about all of this! :wine: Cheers!
Oh! Well, okay then....

We definitely need more smilies, Alex!
ImageImage
Mr. Droopy Cash
Stool Pigeon

LittleTiger wrote:

This makes my eyebrow crik, my nose twitch and every part of my gut is telling me, you are a baddie sir! With every post you have made, you have dug a deeper hole, tbh.

We definitely need more smilies, Alex!
Lol...like a smiley with a shovel in his hand! :knight: :rip:
reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:

Huh?
Mr. Droopy Cash wrote:I'll tell you what Rabbit, you think 2/3 of the late bea votes are baddies-I would be willing to vote for either of the other two. Who seems more suspicious?
How the?...
WHAT THE?!?!?...

Honestly, you remind me of my first few mafia games. I made similar mistakes where I was jumping all over the place with how I was going to vote, and then way out in left field, which got me lynched (I was the civvie both times I did this). The mafia term for that is "waffling". And even if you are a civvie, what you are doing is not optimal for your survival.

Linki: Yeah, I bet there's some kind of secret that is involved here. And given that the majority of secrets are for baddie roles...
You say you did similar things in your first few games and you were a civvie, but you are strongly leaning towards Droopy this lynch without giving him the benefit of the doubt and admitting that perhaps he is a civvie like you were?
Some day, Some day
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Flyin' High »

Ugh I'm torn! My initial thoughts upon reading the recent slate of Mr. Droopy's posts is "Baddie! Baddie over here!" But with his further explanation part of me does wonder if he's simply an overexcited civvie who's completely new to the game.

I had the same reaction to BWT's post that rey did--seems like BWT is saying that Mr. Droopy's behavior was like BWT in his first couple of games when he was a civvie, but then still wants to vote him? I'm confused. :confused:

I'm having a difficult time getting a read on chaindeath because his posts are so zany--I am getting a good kick out of his style! :dance:

Have we heard from Captain Bunny Killer on her vote for rabbit, yet? I need to look back again.
ImageImage

DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer

Yeah I'm back to my normal level of suspicion on Droopy. Still my likely vote though.
Mr. Droopy Cash
Stool Pigeon

:fiesta: Lol...I really want to jump in here but I know I'm just gonna draw more attention if I say anything worthwhile.
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 79

Post by insertnamehere »

Wow, it's like reading a train wreck.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Spoiler: show

Image Image Image
triceratopzeuhl
Corrupt Union Official

If you have something worth saying, withholding it isn't going to make you seem like a civ. Just FYI.
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

chaindeath wrote:This Mafia thing is harder than chaindeath thought that it would be... Oh well, that's what makes it fun right? :)

Two people have died. chaindeath hopes that they (being axxon and Illyria, as last time he got in trouble for posting without saying names) have a good time in Sovngrade if you people were good, if not he banishes you to the Soul Cairn. (A Skyrim referance for those who do not know :))

In regards to the rabbit vote, he honestly just chose someone who had votes to their name. He was not trying to take focus away from bea, just not experienced with this game, was a little overwhelmed at the time of voting, and to be honest he guessed. He is deeply sorry.

Chaindeath will now attempt a joke to lighten the mood! "My, my birdwithteeth11 you have four and one half eyes to watch people with? So wouldn't you have to be partly or mostly Omniscient? Baddie???" Get it? Because he's watching many people at once? Go here to see the face chaindeath makes when he asks you this: http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/ori ... /moray.jpg :haha: Without this picture he is positive the joke will be lost.

He is also not sure if it really matters but he would like to point out the sentence that droopy posted: "We need to get some of these non-posters out of the way...I'm getting bored with them." If droopy was a civi wouldn't he want as many people to be with him as possible? Even if they didn't post? This struck chaindeath as odd.
Okay, I love this guy.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Mr. Droopy Cash
Stool Pigeon

triceratopzeuhl wrote:If you have something worth saying, withholding it isn't going to make you seem like a civ. Just FYI.
Lol...it's not worth saying. Just nice that I'm not the only name floating around. There's this glimmer of hope (false hope that is) out there.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

reywaS wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:

Huh?
How the?...
WHAT THE?!?!?...

You say you did similar things in your first few games and you were a civvie, but you are strongly leaning towards Droopy this lynch without giving him the benefit of the doubt and admitting that perhaps he is a civvie like you were?
I never said whether or not I was going to give him the benefit of the doubt or not. I'm simply pointing out why him waffling so much would make him look like a really big target for this lynch. I learned it the hard way, and it's entirely possible he might too. That being said though, he has said things that have genuinely pinged me regardless of that, and I still think it could be more than just a beginner's mistake. That and the "secrets" comment don't sit right with me and that's why I think he could actually be a baddie.

I could still end up voting for someone else. All I was saying is that Droopy is the person most likely to get my vote at this point.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 130

Post by Epignosis »

Barring a revelation, I'm voting for rabbit8, Vompatti, or Mr. Droopy Cash. You may plead your cases.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 35
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

LoRab wrote:
bea wrote:
Illyria wrote:Awww DAMNIT. :mad: :why: :why: :why: :why: :why:

But thanks MP for letting me go out the way I would want, with my Whedon.
tbh - your death was the most awesome and true to a player I've ever seen in a sock post :noble: (if we keep using the shortcuts enough they might be smiley's right? )

That said - please keep playing here Illy - this crew is fun. With all sorts of new people who are not all the problems that exist elsewhere - they are all sorts of awesome in their zany ways. I hope your early death does not mean you don't play with us anymore. This is quickly becoming my second most fav place to play mafia and I love having the goddess around. :srrsnd: You would have kicked my ass six ways from sunday in the PA games had you been there. :noble: ( see more use of smileys we need... hopefully sometime a busy mod who has access to this has a few minutes to make it happen)

@ daisy - well done my friend. really well done. You have earned the Awesome Person Of The Month award in my book.

@ wabbit. - awe....you know it's a love that can never be right? I had to lock diggz up when I read it out loud to him! You'll always have a *very* fond spot in my heart but - yea - you have Mrs. Wabbit and she is a SAINT in my book and I have my One True Love. Maybe in another life or another world.... :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: OMG - I just have to say - soooooo funny. :wine: :fiesta: really. OMG - even diggz wanted to create an account to come give wabbit crap about it. :haha:
*feels entirely unloved*
*loves lorab* :wine: I was just distracted :haha:ing wabbit. forgive me?
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

I'm too tired to read back right now but I don't believe that droopy has even denied his baddie ness.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Mr. Droopy Cash wrote:
triceratopzeuhl wrote:If you have something worth saying, withholding it isn't going to make you seem like a civ. Just FYI.
Lol...it's not worth saying. Just nice that I'm not the only name floating around. There's this glimmer of hope (false hope that is) out there.
Honestly, I'd prefer if you say what you're thinking of. If you really are a civvie, I wish you would. It could end up saving you and it might make me change my mind on you if it's good enough.

One of the biggest things I've learned from mafia is even when you are in the crosshairs, be it as a civvie or baddie, is that you never, ever give up until you are actually lynched. Do everything you can if you think it will contribute to your survival and possibly winning! :)
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:
Mr. Droopy Cash wrote:
Honestly, I'd prefer if you say what you're thinking of. If you really are a civvie, I wish you would. It could end up saving you and it might make me change my mind on you if it's good enough.

One of the biggest things I've learned from mafia is even when you are in the crosshairs, be it as a civvie or baddie, is that you never, ever give up until you are actually lynched. Do everything you can if you think it will contribute to your survival and possibly winning! :)
Do it for your team! :D
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Is ace still playing?
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Ok just looked. Seven (7) SEVEN posts in three days?

Ace, look alive man!
reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:
reywaS wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:

Huh?
How the?...
WHAT THE?!?!?...

I never said whether or not I was going to give him the benefit of the doubt or not. I'm simply pointing out why him waffling so much would make him look like a really big target for this lynch. I learned it the hard way, and it's entirely possible he might too. That being said though, he has said things that have genuinely pinged me regardless of that, and I still think it could be more than just a beginner's mistake. That and the "secrets" comment don't sit right with me and that's why I think he could actually be a baddie.

I could still end up voting for someone else. All I was saying is that Droopy is the person most likely to get my vote at this point.
I see. You didn't point out the other things that pinged you in your other post....it made it sound like you were thinking of voting for him based purely on his "waffling".
Some day, Some day
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 17

Post by Spacedaisy »

LoRab wrote:
bea wrote:
Illyria wrote:Awww DAMNIT. :mad: :why: :why: :why: :why: :why:

But thanks MP for letting me go out the way I would want, with my Whedon.
tbh - your death was the most awesome and true to a player I've ever seen in a sock post :noble: (if we keep using the shortcuts enough they might be smiley's right? )

That said - please keep playing here Illy - this crew is fun. With all sorts of new people who are not all the problems that exist elsewhere - they are all sorts of awesome in their zany ways. I hope your early death does not mean you don't play with us anymore. This is quickly becoming my second most fav place to play mafia and I love having the goddess around. :srrsnd: You would have kicked my ass six ways from sunday in the PA games had you been there. :noble: ( see more use of smileys we need... hopefully sometime a busy mod who has access to this has a few minutes to make it happen)

@ daisy - well done my friend. really well done. You have earned the Awesome Person Of The Month award in my book.

@ wabbit. - awe....you know it's a love that can never be right? I had to lock diggz up when I read it out loud to him! You'll always have a *very* fond spot in my heart but - yea - you have Mrs. Wabbit and she is a SAINT in my book and I have my One True Love. Maybe in another life or another world.... :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: OMG - I just have to say - soooooo funny. :wine: :fiesta: really. OMG - even diggz wanted to create an account to come give wabbit crap about it. :haha:
*feels entirely unloved*
I am so very truly glad
To have been so graced
With the presence of our own Lorab
While Sockman's game all have faced

Her thoughts have brought us points to ponder
Her jokes have made us giggle
Those who find that they are under
Her pings will surely wriggle

For Lorab is a name renowned
Throughout the mafia land
Show me another player to be found
Who up to her might stand

Except for infamous DD,
Or rabbit, SVS, or Flyin' High,
Come to think of it, there many might be
Who challenge Lost Rabbi

For perfect she may not be
Like when she posts PMs in thread
But just a little twirl from she
And we all will turn our head

Truth be told she is loved by all
We're glad that in this game she stood
So we say, one and all
rest in peace.....

..... If you were good!

:bounce:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 34

Post by Boomslang »

Mr. Droopy Cash wrote: Lol...it's not worth saying. Just nice that I'm not the only name floating around. There's this glimmer of hope (false hope that is) out there.
Ok, I was feeling BWT's explanation that this might just be waffling, but if he's going to be resigned about it. might as well finish the job.
Jokreher
Posts in topic: 7

Post by Jokreher »

Alright. Been doing some catching up.

Things have been rather crazy with the work. Dealing with overpopulation and first timers in the jail. Had to use OC spray on 3 teens the other night. Going in early and getting off late. Headaches, gout flares, & a bloody nose. Etc... Very tired.

After reading quickly through nearly all of the recent material I now seem to be even more conflicted. There seems to be a lot fo personal history at play here. History of which I am not privy to. This makes my learning curve on deciphering what people are saying extremely high. While this is not my first rodeo, it has been several years since I've gotten on the horse (played a mafia). For now I think I will continue with my current strategy of listeing heavily to my gut instincts about how I vote. Also, I will intensely agree that the main posts are highly entertaining.

The reference about my interaction in the previous lynch is very reminiscent of a game played long ago, which raises my spider sense about a certain persons influence on the story line. Also, it seems to be rather true to form about my personal character in general. There's a nasty job to be done. No need to pussy-foot around about it. Get it over quickly. Like taking off a band-aid or putting down a sick, yet beloved, pet.

That being said, I have not yet come to a conclusion about this next vote. None of the evidence seems appears to be very convincing.

& I deal with a lot of evidence of a regular basis.

So if there is anyone with any apprehensions about which way I am leaning, remain apprehensive. My jury is still out.
~Some say that you never hear the one that gets 'ya.
~I'll try to make sure that you know it was me.
Captain Bunny Killer
The Mark
Posts in topic: 11

Post by Captain Bunny Killer »

Well, friends, I'm in a bit of pickle. I'm going to bed and getting up at 5am to ride in a car for 11ish hours. I believe the vote will have passed, and I still have two pages of posts I was unable to catch up on (I was packing and playing with my niece today). I'm afraid this will look really bad for me, but I will not be able to respond to anything and I have to vote early.

As I already explained, I was suspicious of both SVS and rabbit. You can see in my posts today that I was still trying to feel out SVS. I was definitely side-tracked by rabbit yesterday, because I was torn between the two (something I posted long before the lynch came down). I am still torn honestly, but some people were pretty convincing that she was acting normally. So, I will just stick with my rabbit vote.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 17

Post by Spacedaisy »

Jokreher wrote:. The reference about my interaction in the previous lynch is very reminiscent of a game played long ago, which raises my spider sense about a certain persons influence on the story line. Also, it seems to be rather true to form about my personal character in general. There's a nasty job to be done. No need to pussy-foot around about it. Get it over quickly. Like taking off a band-aid or putting down a sick, yet beloved, pet.
I had nothing to do with it! Honest! That was all MP.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Mr. Droopy Cash
Stool Pigeon

I just had this super massive post typed out...I accidentally clicked out of the box and hit backspace and lost it all. I'm so pissed right now I could scream.

Essentially-Bunny read all of the posts. Bunny voted WITH me to appear to be on my team since she knows I'm almost certainly going to be lynched. When I turn out civvie, it's going to help bunny looks more civvie too. I'm confident this is an attempt by bunny to take heat off herself.

I'm fairly certain Bunny and Rabbit are both baddies. If you all will look into your Mafia hearts to believe me for this ONE lynch, you will realize that I'm smarter than I seem. Unfortunately, I may just be an idiot and if we do lynch one of them and they're civvie, I'll get turned on instantly...again. and then you'll vote another civvie and be like Shit, Droopy ruined this game for all of us (the mafia won't say that obviously). So yeah, that's where I'm at. My other post that somehow vanished because of my poor clicking/typing was MUCH better than this one but I am not re-typing all of that!

This is probably my only chance to post today because of work and plans afterwards but I figured it was worth a shot! Happy lynching!
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 27
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

Thanks Bea and Daisy. I feel loved now. :yay:
reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

I don't know CBK at all, so I don't have a feeling really yet....but I have played quite a few times with rabbit. I get civvie rabbit vibes from him so far in this game. He could be fooling me....he's been known to do that, but in my experience civvie rabbit is more proactive in trying to find baddies while baddie rabbit tends to drift along only usually providing one liners and snark defenses when confronted directly.

And Droopy, you should NEVER hold back on anything.
Some day, Some day
rabbit8
Undergoing sensitivity training
Posts in topic: 61

Post by rabbit8 »

Thnaks for letting me respond to your offer. :shrug:
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

Epignosis wrote:Barring a revelation, I'm voting for rabbit8, Vompatti, or Mr. Droopy Cash. You may plead your cases.

Why are you boting for me? If I had that info I could plead my case at least. :|
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

Kate wrote:Is ace still playing?
I may be wrong about the bea votes being in the last three votes only, though at least one of them is a baddie, possible two. Aces ran in here and voted for mewithout any explaination. Maybe he is a baddie?

He has been missing in Tranqs game too though. So I'm not confident that this is him as a baddie. Seems more likely he is busy.
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Have to vote now, and after MDC's smorgasbord of posts, I'm voting for him. He was entertaining though.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Flyin' High »

SpaceDaisy, your poem for LoRab made my day. What an awesome thing to wake up to. I simply love unexpected bursts of creativity and niceness. :bounce:
Kate wrote:I'm too tired to read back right now but I don't believe that droopy has even denied his baddie ness.
When I read this post, I went back and reread Mr. Droopy's Day 3 posts again to see if this is the case. And it's true! He never did deny his baddieness in any of his posts since entering people's radars.
Mr. Droopy Cash wrote:
rabbit8 wrote:Bea, you naughty little...............
DharmaHelper wrote:RE: The Lynch post, Yay for getting a baddie, though I think Rabbit is still likely one as well.

Squizloid killing LoRab was unexpected, as I was expecting some Non-voter justice given the "To Be Continued" part that was in MP's post briefly. But LoRab voted, so the day kill doesn't have anything to do with nonvoters... :disappoint:

Ahhhhhhhh............................................. no you're wrong.

But we will be finding a FEW of beas teammates in my voters, for sure.

Vompatti (8), DharmaHelper (9), AceofSpaces (11), chaindeath (17), Mr. Droopy Cash (18), Captain Bunny Killer (22)
I hope people don't read too much into this...you yourself could be a baddie. :pirate: I'm not at all convinced that you're a civvie.
Here he seems concerned about people looking too closely at the voting order and then attempts to deflect back onto rabbit. While I try not to use voting order as my sole evidence for baddie-catching, I have found it very useful in catching baddies over the years.
Mr. Droopy Cash wrote:So I'm pretty sure I have a 0% chance at being in the Top 3 of the Event but I shall continue to post when necessary (and possible) as to avoid being Sock-Killed.

We need to get some of these non-posters out of the way...I'm getting bored with them.
Here Mr. Droopy tries to deflect onto the low-posters (I know this was discussed already, but I am trying to show a trend here).

His next post (viewtopic.php?p=2262#p2262) he tries to "defend" his rabbit vote and why he wants to focus on low-posters but again, doesn't ever deny that he's a baddie.

And this post here really made my nose twitch:

He calls this a no win in a lose-lose situation. Lose-lose because he knew if he voted for bea or called her out he would have been throwing a teammate under the bus? And admitting to that means he could be lynched and will appear as bea's baddie teammate? :eye:

Then he follows that up with this offer to rabbit.
This is pinged me the most because sure you can make the offer to vote either of the other two! But it doesn't mean you're not bea's teammate. And it's the third major attempt at deflecting the attention onto someone else.

I could keep quoting his posts, but as Kate noticed, in none of them (until the last one which came after Kate's observation) does he ever actually refer to himself as a civvie or say he's not a baddie.

And I know many baddies who tend to shy away from making direct statements about their alignment lest they get caught in a lie.
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”