Matt
No votes
MovingPictures07
No votes
S~V~S
No votes
Typhoony
No votes
Billy Dee Williams (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
42%

Total votes: 19
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 219
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Re: Arkham Mafia [Night 9]

Post by Marmot »

Except I couldn't actually post them... Because I was dead.

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 531

Post by Matt »

RIH DF

DH - I thought I had a solid case on you, turns out I didn't. And if you're implying that I'm bad by saying "Thanks for being this game's Dr Wilgy", you're wrong.

juliets - You were wondering who brought up the Wayne Manor/Bubbles thing. That was me. Also, yes, I typically like to wait for an exchange before voting someone, but I had no time today. You say I should've voted for someone else. Tell me, who should I have voted for? I was going to have to leave anyway, so whoever I voted for would've had no time to respond. In that position, what is better? Vote for DH, who shot up to my top suspect last night when ISOing him? Vote for a random other player for no reason? Just not vote?

Lorab - Yeah, Enrique was target painting the fuck out of me by claiming I was Batman. I also refuted being Batman several times and asked Enrique to stop. It doesn't mean I'm Batman. Tell ya what, earlier I said "Please don't Glorfindel me", you can take that as a role hint.

Dom - This guy. I'm not even sure why I'm suspicious to you Dom. Because I've been "coasting" ? Are you kidding? Every day, I read the thread, and try to contribute best I can. If you don't like what I have to say, fine, but that does not mean I've been coasting.

Enrique - Please explain why you think I'm bad. You haven't, I don't think.

Personally, I think Dom giving me a suss face because DH was silenced is absolute baloney. I had no idea the guy was silenced. I ISO'd him last night, thought I landed on a pretty swell case, posted it, came back earlier today after about 12 hours, to which he did not respond. Had to go to work, he was my top suss, voted him. I even apologized that I had to vote for him (because I know it's good mafia manners to usually not do that, Lorab) but what else should I have done?

Anyway, great result today town. I didn't have shiz to do with it, but great result nonetheless. Lynching me may get rid of an annoyance in your eyes, but you won't be lynching a bad guy.
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Looking over the polls again, I said this before, but on Nights 0 and 1, I had voted Arkham Asylum. I went back because I wasn't sure if there would be a different message but there wasn't. On Night 1, sabie also voted Arkham Asylum.

I just noticed this, as well. On Night 2, I voted Park Row. On Night 3, sabie voted Park Row.

Sure, someone could make an argument that Sabie and I voted the same places to throw people off track, but nah. If I was mafia, I'd figure there's so many players to keep track of, just vote different places and try to find out what's goin' on with the messages. Straight up.

It's harder to defend against being an indy, but I'm not. If you think I am, please explain why. And if it's Dom doing the explaining by saying "Matt's coasting", I'd like examples.
Image Image Image Image
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 1015

Post by Golden »

I believe you, Matt.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Matt
Racketeer

Re: Arkham Mafia [Day 9]

Post by Matt »

Thanks Golden.
DFaraday wrote:For posterity, my suspects are LoRab, DH, and Bubbles, in that order.
Wanted to comment that just because he was Mafia, doesn't mean these aren't legit susses. DF also wanted the Falcone family gone.

Also, man I feel bad for DF kinda. I'm guessing their kill didn't happen on Night 2 because Floyd wasn't around to send it ("the bought cop inherits the kill first") and then when Floyd didn't show up by Night 4, surely our super hosts decided it wasn't fair and let DF send in the kill lulz. However, DF destroyed bea and Marmot so he's dead to me. :meany:
Image Image Image Image
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 421

Re: Arkham Mafia [Night 8]

Post by S~V~S »

Long Con wrote:
DFaraday has been lynched. He was Maroni.
GOOD
Matt wrote: However, DF destroyed bea and Marmot so he's dead to me. :meany:
:srsnod:

FERROMANGANESES
WHOLEFOODS
BY
HMM
TACT
ET
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 513

Post by Dom »

Matt wrote:RIH DF

DH - I thought I had a solid case on you, turns out I didn't. And if you're implying that I'm bad by saying "Thanks for being this game's Dr Wilgy", you're wrong.

juliets - You were wondering who brought up the Wayne Manor/Bubbles thing. That was me. Also, yes, I typically like to wait for an exchange before voting someone, but I had no time today. You say I should've voted for someone else. Tell me, who should I have voted for? I was going to have to leave anyway, so whoever I voted for would've had no time to respond. In that position, what is better? Vote for DH, who shot up to my top suspect last night when ISOing him? Vote for a random other player for no reason? Just not vote?

Lorab - Yeah, Enrique was target painting the fuck out of me by claiming I was Batman. I also refuted being Batman several times and asked Enrique to stop. It doesn't mean I'm Batman. Tell ya what, earlier I said "Please don't Glorfindel me", you can take that as a role hint.

Dom - This guy. I'm not even sure why I'm suspicious to you Dom. Because I've been "coasting" ? Are you kidding? Every day, I read the thread, and try to contribute best I can. If you don't like what I have to say, fine, but that does not mean I've been coasting.

Enrique - Please explain why you think I'm bad. You haven't, I don't think.

Personally, I think Dom giving me a suss face because DH was silenced is absolute baloney. I had no idea the guy was silenced. I ISO'd him last night, thought I landed on a pretty swell case, posted it, came back earlier today after about 12 hours, to which he did not respond. Had to go to work, he was my top suss, voted him. I even apologized that I had to vote for him (because I know it's good mafia manners to usually not do that, Lorab) but what else should I have done?

Anyway, great result today town. I didn't have shiz to do with it, but great result nonetheless. Lynching me may get rid of an annoyance in your eyes, but you won't be lynching a bad guy.
I never said you were annoying. I said I didn't think you were good.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 145
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

Woot! One mafia down.

So I was wrong on the sabie part but right overall on him. Others doubting the suspicion was making me start to doubt myself.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 870

Post by MacDougall »

This game is easy as piss.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 336
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Well I was wrong about DF being good or friendly inmate. Thank goodness there were people who saw through his tactics and voted for him. Goodbye DF, I thought you did a good job playing a baddie. After my appointment this morning I will start taking a look at people, though maybe not aloud yet because it's night. I don't want to go through the same thing I went through with this lynch.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Juliets I look forward to your thoughts.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 724

Post by DharmaHelper »

Matt I only meant that your case was just as effective as his was in the previous game, which is to say not at all.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 454
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Nice result!

I wonder if Bubbles is on sabie's team. :ponder:
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Let's lynch her and find out.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Dom wrote:Let's lynch her and find out.
I'm cool with that. :mafia:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I think it's about time we lynched all the inactives anyway. Death to inactives!
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

MP what do you think of this post that Golden made?
Golden wrote:I think the best point against Bubbles is that she actually has continued to turn up despite the fact she mostly isn't checking in on the lynches. So, if bubbles is lynched, I do have some hope. I just feel like she always gets lynched and comes back town for basically the same reasons.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Dom wrote:MP what do you think of this post that Golden made?
Golden wrote:I think the best point against Bubbles is that she actually has continued to turn up despite the fact she mostly isn't checking in on the lynches. So, if bubbles is lynched, I do have some hope. I just feel like she always gets lynched and comes back town for basically the same reasons.
I'd agree with that sentiment. What really pinged me the most about Bubbles is that she gives the impression that she's engaged but she's giving nothing to really work with regards to understanding her thought process.

I do recognize she often gets mislynched, but I think that's worth the risk at this stage.

What do you think?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

EBWOP: Like, who checks in after a week of not showing up and acts like they know what's going on in the game by casting an informed vote? She gave no sentiment like "I have no idea what's going on" or anything; rather, she seemed to have a clear agenda.

I don't know about any of you, but after not posting for a week in a game, there's no way I'd feel informed enough to make a vote, especially as town.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Dom wrote:MP what do you think of this post that Golden made?
I'd agree with that sentiment. What really pinged me the most about Bubbles is that she gives the impression that she's engaged but she's giving nothing to really work with regards to understanding her thought process.

I do recognize she often gets mislynched, but I think that's worth the risk at this stage.

What do you think?
I think it's weird that he posted it RIGHT after voting for DFaraday.
MovingPictures07 wrote:EBWOP: Like, who checks in after a week of not showing up and acts like they know what's going on in the game by casting an informed vote? She gave no sentiment like "I have no idea what's going on" or anything; rather, she seemed to have a clear agenda.

I don't know about any of you, but after not posting for a week in a game, there's no way I'd feel informed enough to make a vote, especially as town.
This. This. a million times.
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

MovingPictures07 wrote:EBWOP: Like, who checks in after a week of not showing up and acts like they know what's going on in the game by casting an informed vote? She gave no sentiment like "I have no idea what's going on" or anything; rather, she seemed to have a clear agenda.

Also, her post right after Sabie's lynch:
Bubbles wrote:good job on sabie everyone, probably wouldve voted her (he?) as well if i'd been in time for the vote. i feel like im barely in this game but ive been trying to keep up with reading.
anyway voting wayne's manor cause it sounds cozy :p
was after 10 days of not having posted in the game. It seems a little to much like a coincidence to suddenly show up after dropping away, in order to make a post about a lynch result...
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Dom asks MP about literally the only post I made against Bubbles.

I do NOT think we should be lynching bubbles tomorrow.

MP, explain... what do you see about bubbles that is different from her normal civilian game?
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Maybe we should lynch Matt.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

DharmaHelper wrote:Maybe we should lynch Matt.
To be clear in case Matt asks this is an endorsement of a Matt lynch. This is what an endorsement of a lynch looks like. When you endorse a lynch, saying "Lets lynch this person" is a good first step.

Although maybe we should not lynch Matt.

This would constitute not endorsing a Matt lynch. If I were to say the words "Maybe not lynching this person is better," that would be me not endorsing a lynch. :D

ImageImage
ImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

I see Dom replied, but didn't give me any examples of coasting.

DH said he didn't think I was bad and is now making jokes (?) about lynching me.

Lorab and juliets didn't respond to my post at all.

K.
Image Image Image Image
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Matt wrote:I see Dom replied, but didn't give me any examples of coasting.

DH said he didn't think I was bad and is now making jokes (?) about lynching me.

K.
Did I say I didn't think you were bad? :huh:

ImageImage
ImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Lol. Guess not, DH. I was talking about the following quote, but that doesn't specify whether you think I'm bad or not. Apologies.
DharmaHelper wrote:Matt I only meant that your case was just as effective as his was in the previous game, which is to say not at all.
Image Image Image Image
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Golden wrote:Dom asks MP about literally the only post I made against Bubbles.

I do NOT think we should be lynching bubbles tomorrow.

MP, explain... what do you see about bubbles that is different from her normal civilian game?
Yeah because it was weird that you made a post against her right after you voted to save her.

K.
Your ISO is literally 2 pages from days 5-9.
Your ISO is literally 10 pages long from days 1-5.

Additionally, you have brought up significantly less points as of late. You harped on TH being bad, refused anyone else's input, and didn't want to lynch Glorf. You haven't had a cohesive suspect lists since Day 6 or 7. I have asked for your input on multiple occasions and you only are defensive about me doing so.
I think you're coasting. I think you established a civ persona in thread and are riding it to the end like you did in GoC.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

K.
I apologize Matt I don't remember seeing a question. Would you repeat it and I will answer?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Dom wrote:Your ISO is literally 2 pages from days 5-9.

Additionally, you have brought up significantly less points as of late. You harped on TH being bad, refused anyone else's input, and didn't want to lynch Glorf. You haven't had a cohesive suspect lists since Day 6 or 7. I have asked for your input on multiple occasions and you only are defensive about me doing so.
I think you're coasting. I think you established a civ persona in thread and are riding it to the end like you did in GoC.
Dom, you seem to forget on March 3rd, another game started (Turf Wars) and I was asked to replace into Rocky and Bullwinkle. Turf Wars has been just about as busy as this game was when it first started, and I had to catch up on 20 or so pages of R&B when replacing in.

You have asked me questions and "my input" on several occasions, each time I answer, and you're like "oh okay cool beans". Then next day, you got something else.

A "civ persona" ? Lol. Can I expect this in every game going forward? "Remember that one time Matt faked his own civ meta to win a mafia game, he must be doing that all the time now!!" Bwahahaha.

Anyway, let me ask you...do you think I'm mafia or an inmate? I'm not either, but this is an important question I want an answer on.
juliets wrote:

K.
I apologize Matt I don't remember seeing a question. Would you repeat it and I will answer?
Yeah, here you go...
Matt wrote:juliets - You were wondering who brought up the Wayne Manor/Bubbles thing. That was me. Also, yes, I typically like to wait for an exchange before voting someone, but I had no time today. You say I should've voted for someone else. Tell me, who should I have voted for? I was going to have to leave anyway, so whoever I voted for would've had no time to respond. In that position, what is better? Vote for DH, who shot up to my top suspect last night when ISOing him? Vote for a random other player for no reason? Just not vote?
I'd like to know exactly what you think I should've done in my position.
Image Image Image Image
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

K.
I'm deciding if I believe your role hint or not.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Matt wrote:
Dom wrote:Your ISO is literally 2 pages from days 5-9.

Dom, you seem to forget on March 3rd, another game started (Turf Wars) and I was asked to replace into Rocky and Bullwinkle. Turf Wars has been just about as busy as this game was when it first started, and I had to catch up on 20 or so pages of R&B when replacing in.

You have asked me questions and "my input" on several occasions, each time I answer, and you're like "oh okay cool beans". Then next day, you got something else.

A "civ persona" ? Lol. Can I expect this in every game going forward? "Remember that one time Matt faked his own civ meta to win a mafia game, he must be doing that all the time now!!" Bwahahaha.

Anyway, let me ask you...do you think I'm mafia or an inmate? I'm not either, but this is an important question I want an answer on.
juliets wrote:

K.
Yeah, here you go...
Matt wrote:juliets - You were wondering who brought up the Wayne Manor/Bubbles thing. That was me. Also, yes, I typically like to wait for an exchange before voting someone, but I had no time today. You say I should've voted for someone else. Tell me, who should I have voted for? I was going to have to leave anyway, so whoever I voted for would've had no time to respond. In that position, what is better? Vote for DH, who shot up to my top suspect last night when ISOing him? Vote for a random other player for no reason? Just not vote?
I'd like to know exactly what you think I should've done in my position.
I'm not sure who you should have voted for - whoever was second on your list is what I would have expected. I think I would have voted Bubbles instead but if you believe her to be good you couldn't do that. If person second on your list hadn't had time to respond to the reasons you were voting them then I guess voting DH is all you could do. I just know the first thing I did since it was on day 2 of our two day game day was to look at DH's iso and see that he hadn't spoken since Friday leading me to believe he was likely silenced. Others convinced me though there was nothing else you could do since you had to leave for work and so I didn't vote for you.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

LoRab wrote:

K.
While you're debating, can you respond to this then...
Matt wrote:Lorab - Yeah, Enrique was target painting the fuck out of me by claiming I was Batman. I also refuted being Batman several times and asked Enrique to stop. It doesn't mean I'm Batman.
You sussed me because you thought I was faking being an important role (umm no btw, I've been pretty clear I don't since Enrique accused me of targeting the Joker), but as I pointed out, I never faked such a thing. However, Enrique was target painting me. It's irrelevant whether he was correct or not (he wasn't), the point still stands that's what he was doing. I just want to know if you still suss me because of that.

juliets - Okey dokey. I think it's pretty curious you went after me for that, but maybe you're on the real.

A few things before I head out...

DH - My case on you was wrong. Still, why'd you wait until Night 8 to go to Arkham Asylum?

Dom - Why did you suss me for voting DH when he was silenced? I had no idea he was, and even if I did have an idea that he was, that would make me totes civ, so what's up on that front?

Anywho, I'm out. Good luck tonight town!
Image Image Image Image
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

@Matt Cuz I felt like it.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

MAtt I don't think you knew he was silenced, I think you didn't care if he was silenced. Everyone else had a sense of caution about that but you.

Additionally, I don't think you're civ. I don't think qualifying that suspicion further is helpful.

Did I miss/forget a Matt role hint?
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 279

Post by Bullzeye »

Dom wrote:MAtt I don't think you knew he was silenced, I think you didn't care if he was silenced. Everyone else had a sense of caution about that but you.

Additionally, I don't think you're civ. I don't think qualifying that suspicion further is helpful.

The first word he said in the game was Batman. Some people think that that was a role hint, as opposed to a statement about the theme of the game.
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 279

Post by Bullzeye »

Personally I think the theory has as much validity as the idea that Glorfindel was hinting at Two-Face because he said a few things that are synonyms of the word two.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Lynch Matt.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Man Bat!

ImageImage
ImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Matt wrote:
LoRab wrote:

K.
While you're debating, can you respond to this then...
Matt wrote:Lorab - Yeah, Enrique was target painting the fuck out of me by claiming I was Batman. I also refuted being Batman several times and asked Enrique to stop. It doesn't mean I'm Batman.
You sussed me because you thought I was faking being an important role (umm no btw, I've been pretty clear I don't since Enrique accused me of targeting the Joker), but as I pointed out, I never faked such a thing. However, Enrique was target painting me. It's irrelevant whether he was correct or not (he wasn't), the point still stands that's what he was doing. I just want to know if you still suss me because of that.

juliets - Okey dokey. I think it's pretty curious you went after me for that, but maybe you're on the real.

A few things before I head out...

DH - My case on you was wrong. Still, why'd you wait until Night 8 to go to Arkham Asylum?

Dom - Why did you suss me for voting DH when he was silenced? I had no idea he was, and even if I did have an idea that he was, that would make me totes civ, so what's up on that front?

Anywho, I'm out. Good luck tonight town!
I don't think you were role claiming an important role then--I think that your reactions then don't make a lot of sense if you are a vanilla role that doesn't need to be alive to win the game. I also don't think that he was painting a target on you by saying you might be a role that also doesn't need to be alive to win and is more of a threat to indies than to mafia. I also think that his overall point was that you were civ, not that you were a particular role. My point is not that you were role claiming. My point is that your reaction implies that you are a role that really doesn't want to be killed--and has a lot on the line. I don't see your reaction as being consistent with the role you now claim.

That said, I don't often understand where your thoughts come from (not a criticism, just an observation), so I'm taking that into consideration.
Dom wrote:MAtt I don't think you knew he was silenced, I think you didn't care if he was silenced. Everyone else had a sense of caution about that but you.

In his long response post last night/this morning he claimed to be a cop.
Typhoony
I'm an Economist
Posts in topic: 220

Post by Typhoony »

Nubs
ImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 701

Post by Enrique »

Hey guys anyone wanna tell me what's at City Hall just cause they're nice :grin:
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 701

Post by Enrique »

I'll exchange it for any other piece of info.
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 150

Post by Epignosis »

Night is ending at 11:33pm EST, to be clear.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Is that so?

ImageImage
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Who's dying?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: Arkham Mafia [POLLS]

Post by Epignosis »

Where ya goin'?

You may select 1 option

Arkham Asylum
No votes

Wayne Manor
Dom (4), S~V~S (6), Matt (9)
18%

Wayne Enterprises
DharmaHelper (2)
6%

Fish Mooney's
No votes

The Docks
Bullzeye (10), LoRab (13), Golden (14)
18%

Gotham City Police Department
MovingPictures07 (5)
6%

City Hall
Enrique (7)
6%

Park Row
Typhoony (11)
6%

Blackgate Penitentiary
No votes

Gotham City General Hospital
juliets (15)
6%

Amusement Mile
Long Con (1), Metalmarsh89 (3), sig (8), Scotty (12), sprityo (16), Epignosis (17)
35%

Total votes : 17
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Law of the Jungle

"So," said MacDougall with a smirk. "Now that Maroni's outta the picture, I guess you're callin' the shots?"

Falcone smiled wanly as he poured a fine Scotch into a glass and lifted it up, swirling the golden liquid before taking a sip. "I was never not calling the shots. Salvatore was too much of a fool to realize it."

"Well, word to the wise," said MacDougall. "If Maroni can go down, so can Falcone. Watch your back. It's a jungle out there." He chuckled, picking up an apple from the fruit bowl on Falcone's desk, and taking a big bite.

"In the jungle, It helps to know whether one is predator," Falcone took another sip, "or prey." His eyes flashed as he grinned, and MacDougall's eyes widened a moment too late as one of Falcone's thugs wrapped a piece of piano wire tightly around his neck from behind. A bite of apple fell from MacDougall's mouth as he struggled and fought, but soon, lack of oxygen overcame him, and he fell to the ground, dead.

The apple rolled across the floor to rest against Falcone's foot. "Watch my back? You should have taken your own advice."
MacDougall has been killed by the Falcone Family. It is now Day 10.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Golden wrote:Who's dying?
Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :clap:
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Oh, I even checked the EST on my computer and thought we had another hour.

Guess it doesn't matter because I'm alive, but I thought I might wind up dead and wanted to strongly encourage people to look at Dom before casting their vote today.

I think he is pushing agendas. I also note that both Wilgy and Scotty had him on their radar before being killed by team Falcone.

I think Dom is Falcone himself, rather than a corrupt cop.

Also, for all the theories about Bubbles... her last visit to the site was not within the last 48 hours.

Return to “Previous Jobs”