It's going to happen regardless...
30%

Total votes: 20
chaindeath
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 80

Re: [DAY 6] Turf Wars: Battle of the Hosts

Post by chaindeath »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:If Boom is bad then so is chaindeath. That was transparent.

Be wary of shenanigans with votes up for grabs. The ika wagon looks like a mess to me and I feel better about not touching it.
What?... Wait chaindeath is missing something here right? What? How the hell is boom linked to chaindeath?
With enough bullets, you can solve anything.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 1123

Post by Prisoner 509378 »

chaindeath wrote:
Prisoner 509378 wrote:If Boom is bad then so is chaindeath. That was transparent.

Be wary of shenanigans with votes up for grabs. The ika wagon looks like a mess to me and I feel better about not touching it.
What?... Wait chaindeath is missing something here right? What? How the hell is boom linked to chaindeath?
You're missing most of the game, for starters.

You voted ika, people took note of it, you bailed to Nero. You and Boom sitting in a tree, c-o-p-p-i-n-g
indiglo
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 384

Post by indiglo »

Sloonei wrote:I've been at work for an hour and one post has been made? Shaking my head disapprovingly at everyone.
Will there be no last minute shenanigans today? I wouldn't mind a nice, calm EoD, that's for sure. It would also make Epi super happy, so that has to count for something. :biggrin:

Oooh! Linki! Look what you started, Sloon!

You know, with this bizarre stand off happening, it made me think about how people have been missing lynch votes lately. If it were 3 times in a row, I think we'd hear something from the hosts, because that's what they said would constitute no participation. And this is a strange tally, I agree. That is something I would like to look into, though keeping it real I don't see anyway I'll get to that today before EoD.
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 494

Post by Epignosis »

indiglo wrote:
Sloonei wrote:I've been at work for an hour and one post has been made? Shaking my head disapprovingly at everyone.
Will there be no last minute shenanigans today? I wouldn't mind a nice, calm EoD, that's for sure. It would also make Epi super happy, so that has to count for something. :biggrin:
I don't have to read seven friggin pages in under half an hour, so yes, I am pleased. I will also change my vote if sig is going unlynched...again.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

People who have yet to vote today: TH, Serge, Draconus

Outlying votes (Not on one of the common wagons gonig): ika, chaindeath, Nero, Epi, Llama, BR

So Boom & ika are tied at 5 each with 9 votes still floating around elsewhere. (Not to mention that the people on ika - or Boom for that matter, but I feel it less likely with the Boom voters - could still move their votes around.)

Plus, there may be up to 6 votes in various hands from the Loan Sharks. (Though, keeping it real again, I would hope that they are paying attention and involved, and aren't being stupid in lending out votes.)

Anyway, I guess my point is that I don't like the tally right now either. I don't think all the outlying votes, or even people who haven't voted yet are all scum, but there are clearly scum among them, just through logical thought process. Right? (I mean, the entire scum team wouldn't pile on ika, right? Though I do think it's likely some are there, obviously.) My next question is, where are the scum more likely to be at this point? On ika and outliers? Or just no shows?

Now I may just take time to go through and see who hasn't been keeping up with the daily votes.

Linki~ :D :beer:
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Grouping these as quotes to help make it less confusing. These are people who have not yet voted today.
Mongoose / Draconus

Mongoose voted:

Day 1 - TH
Day 2 - missed

Draconus voted:

Day 3 - missed
Day 4 - self-vote
Day 5 - Luffy
Night 5 - Prisoner50
Serge

Day 1 - missed
Day 2 - ika
Day 3 - LC
Day 4 - missed
Day 5 - missed
Night 5 - Prisoner50
TH

Day 1 - missed
Day 2 - Fuzz
Day 3 - LC
Day 4 - Gleam
Day 5 - Luffy
Night 5 - missed

XOXO Epi Girl
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

indiglo wrote:Anyway, I guess my point is that I don't like the tally right now either. I don't think all the outlying votes, or even people who haven't voted yet are all scum, but there are clearly scum among them, just through logical thought process. Right? (I mean, the entire scum team wouldn't pile on ika, right? Though I do think it's likely some are there, obviously.) My next question is, where are the scum more likely to be at this point? On ika and outliers? Or just no shows?
This all depends upon the alignments of Boom and ika. I'll wait until one of those is revealed before I dig too deep into who is a cop. I don't trust the ika wagon though. My biggest reason for holding my vote on Boomslang is that I'm so comfortable voting with the other people on him. That wagon feels like some effort at teamwork regardless of the outcome.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

sig is a frustrating case, because since I started defending him his behavior has become progressively more suspicious. I hate his vote right now, and I think his reaction to last night's ika nonsense was highly troubling. There's also the matter of process of elimination, which is leaving sig among the potential baddies in my head when I consider the players with a better town-case going for them.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 257
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Unless Boom and ika are both cops, I'd expect the other teammates to try to push one way or the other, but nobody is budging atm. Could be that the other cops are inactive too. But if this is civ on civ they have no reason to rock the boat. Maybe they're holding onto extra votes and holding their breath.
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Now for outliers. I am just doing this to look for patterns, and see what we can see.

ika

Day 1 - SW
Day 2 - Fuzz
Day 3 - sig
Day 4 - Gleam
Day 5 - sig
Night 5 - Prisoner50
chaindeath

Day 1 - LC (only vote for LC)
Day 2 - Luffy
Day 3 - Nero
Day 4 - missed
Day 5 - Matt 2.0 (only vote for Matt 2.0)
Night 5 - Prisoner50
Nero

Day 1 - chaindeath
Day 2 - ika
Day 3 - missed
Day 4 - sig
Day 5 - Boomrique
Night 5 - Prisoner50
Epi

Day 1 - Wilgy
Day 2 - Zebra (only vote for Zebra)
Day 3 - Nero
Day 4 - sig
Day 5 - sig
Night 5 - Prisoner92
Llama

Day 1 - Metalmarsh (only vote on MM)
Day 2 - Luffy
Day 3 - Luffy
Day 4 - Quin
Day 5 - Luffy
Night 5 - Prisoner50
BR

Day 1 - TH
Day 2 - TH (only vote for TH)
Day 3 - TH (only vote for TH)
Day 4 - Quin
Day 5 - Quin (only vote for Quin)
Night 5 - missed

Linki~ will post then read.

XOXO Epi Girl
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:
indiglo wrote:Anyway, I guess my point is that I don't like the tally right now either. I don't think all the outlying votes, or even people who haven't voted yet are all scum, but there are clearly scum among them, just through logical thought process. Right? (I mean, the entire scum team wouldn't pile on ika, right? Though I do think it's likely some are there, obviously.) My next question is, where are the scum more likely to be at this point? On ika and outliers? Or just no shows?
This all depends upon the alignments of Boom and ika. I'll wait until one of those is revealed before I dig too deep into who is a cop. I don't trust the ika wagon though. My biggest reason for holding my vote on Boomslang is that I'm so comfortable voting with the other people on him. That wagon feels like some effort at teamwork regardless of the outcome.
Right. I still want to gather this info so we have it at arm's length. Once we get our lynch done, and see who goes and what they flip, I agree - looking into who voted where may be more fruitful. So at least this will be right here at that point.

I also agree about the Boom wagon. I would rather at least vote with people I trust - because at least I feel good about their motives behind their votes.

XOXO Epi Girl
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 347

Post by Silverwolf »

So, no one trusts me on ika?
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

General recommendation for all players that you can heed or ignore as you please:

If this ends in a mislynch, regardless of which player it is, then the alignment ratio of living players is likely to become critical after the night phase. That means there can be no more farting around; there has to be coordination. The townies have to find each other and vote together, or there will be no chance of a comeback.

Use process of elimination. Everyone knows who they trust. Take the leap of faith to worth together, even if in the back of your mind you're terrified of being duped. If someone dupes you, props to them and good game. If the suspect pool is narrowed and the votes can be focused upon that narrowed pool, then there'll be some opportunity for a turnaround. None of us is likely to completely solve this game alone, and none of us is capable of lynching all the cops alone. We'll have to be willing to give in on some of our disagreements and compromise. I, for example, would be willing to vote alongside people I trust most to lynch a player that I might not even want to lynch that much. There'll still be a substantive discussion of course, but in the end the team needs to work together. Stubbornly holding oneself to a case and to a vote that is not going to produce a lynch is a losing strategy.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Silverwolf wrote:So, no one trusts me on ika?
I don't trust the people who trust you on ika. Look at the people voting with you and the people voting for Boom. How does that make you feel?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I am certainly paying attention. I may have missed it, but what makes you feel so sure in your read on him?
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:
I don't trust the people who trust you on ika. Look at the people voting with you and the people voting for Boom. How does that make you feel?
I don't like Soneji and Boomslang. There was a few posts by Enrique that I though looked like frustrated town but overall I am not opposed to this lynch but if we are going for UTR players, he's in the same camp as Serge, Draconus, Soneji. I also think his vote on ika is pure self preservation which can come from either alignment in my experience.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

The alternative to the Boom lynch I am considering most strongly right now is a sig lynch. I am willing to work alongside Epignosis on this one, and I do think sig has been suspicious in recent memory even given my reservations about suspecting his play earlier. I also think that if he is mislynch-bait, then this town will struggle a great deal to get past that and eventually it could be the game-losing move. If he's going to be lynched it has to be soon.
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Turnip Head wrote:
I am certainly paying attention. I may have missed it, but what makes you feel so sure in your read on him?
I've explained it a few times. I don't like his manipulation of me all game, his buddying of me all game, his discredit of me when I call out his buddying, and the fact that he had no natural town paranoia of me, plus he's much more passive than he usually is as scum.

This is why I'm voting him now.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Silverwolf wrote:
Prisoner 509378 wrote:
I don't like Soneji and Boomslang. There was a few posts by Enrique that I though looked like frustrated town but overall I am not opposed to this lynch but if we are going for UTR players, he's in the same camp as Serge, Draconus, Soneji. I also think his vote on ika is pure self preservation which can come from either alignment in my experience.
The only player currently voting for ika that I would not consider lynching is you. That's the biggest problem I have with joining that wagon. I agree that Boom's vote is default, but he's suspicious anyway for other reasons as we've discussed. Do you still feel strongly that sig is the low-hanging fruit that the cops want us to bite?
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Silverwolf wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
I've explained it a few times. I don't like his manipulation of me all game, his buddying of me all game, his discredit of me when I call out his buddying, and the fact that he had no natural town paranoia of me, plus he's much more passive than he usually is as town.

EBWOP
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:General recommendation for all players that you can heed or ignore as you please:

If this ends in a mislynch, regardless of which player it is, then the alignment ratio of living players is likely to become critical after the night phase. That means there can be no more farting around; there has to be coordination. The townies have to find each other and vote together, or there will be no chance of a comeback.

Use process of elimination. Everyone knows who they trust. Take the leap of faith to worth together, even if in the back of your mind you're terrified of being duped. If someone dupes you, props to them and good game. If the suspect pool is narrowed and the votes can be focused upon that narrowed pool, then there'll be some opportunity for a turnaround. None of us is likely to completely solve this game alone, and none of us is capable of lynching all the cops alone. We'll have to be willing to give in on some of our disagreements and compromise. I, for example, would be willing to vote alongside people I trust most to lynch a player that I might not even want to lynch that much. There'll still be a substantive discussion of course, but in the end the team needs to work together. Stubbornly holding oneself to a case and to a vote that is not going to produce a lynch is a losing strategy.
This is where I'm at. Since getting back from my trip I have just decided to let go, and trust the people I trust. If they've duped me, I will give them major props.

And this reason is why I am also ready to vote for Quin next time, if those people who have been on him are still leaning that way. I feel like my reads have been off anyway, so why not just trust the people I trust. I'm ready to leap. And I agree that we cannot have 2 major wagons going like this for the rest of the game. It leaves too much to chance.

Linkapalooza~

XOXO Epi Girl
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
Prisoner 509378 wrote:
The only player currently voting for ika that I would not consider lynching is you. That's the biggest problem I have with joining that wagon. I agree that Boom's vote is default, but he's suspicious anyway for other reasons as we've discussed. Do you still feel strongly that sig is the low-hanging fruit that the cops want us to bite?
Yes I do. I've felt that way all game. I've also felt Quin is town as well. I feel like he's defeated because no matter what he does, he's under suspicion-a sentiment I can understand. Regarding Sig, he's got the too scummy to be scum syndrome going on IMO.
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 540

Post by Quin »

Scotty wrote:I think that Boom flipping bad actually makes Quin look worse, which is what I've been trying to paint for you all for a while now, so I'm down with a Boom lynch
I don't remember the last time I said anything specific about Enrislang. If I recall, he'd dropped right into the middle of my rainbow list on day 3/4 and I haven't mentioned him since.

I'm still catching up. Why can't you all put me out of my misery?
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Silverwolf wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
I've explained it a few times. I don't like his manipulation of me all game, his buddying of me all game, his discredit of me when I call out his buddying, and the fact that he had no natural town paranoia of me, plus he's much more passive than he usually is as scum.

Yeah, I'm with you... those are all great points. The major hangup for me is he would have had to use extra votes to lynch a teammate. But he likely would have pocketed those votes already earlier in the phase, and it'd be a good move for the team in the long run... does that seem like the kind of tactic he'd employ?
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Turnip Head wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:

Yeah, I'm with you... those are all great points. The major hangup for me is he would have had to use extra votes to lynch a teammate. But he likely would have pocketed those votes already earlier in the phase, and it'd be a good move for the team in the long run... does that seem like the kind of tactic he'd employ?
Yes, it does. He has no problem sacrificing team mates for towncred as scum. I wouldn't put it past him.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

I think chaindeath has had a terrible phase too. He's one of my top suspects now. I'd also consider that lynch, though I know that hasn't been as thorough a conversation. How does everyone feel about him right now?
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 494

Post by Epignosis »

I don't. I would need to see a track record of success, and you don't have that. No offense intended. I still think the biggest thing in ika's favor is how the Day 2 lynch went down. To vote ika (and also be a civilian), you would have to believe that the Day 2 lynch was between two cops, and ika presumably got votes and chose to bury his teammate, when, with just a little more coordination, the cops could have lynched me.

The cops didn't lynch me.

Ergo, ika isn't a cop.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Regarding those extra votes -- I don't understand why that should work in ika's defense anyway honestly. If he doesn't do that, then he dies and Fuzz survives. If they're team mates, doesn't the result pretty much work out the same way regardless?
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:The alternative to the Boom lynch I am considering most strongly right now is a sig lynch. I am willing to work alongside Epignosis on this one, and I do think sig has been suspicious in recent memory even given my reservations about suspecting his play earlier. I also think that if he is mislynch-bait, then this town will struggle a great deal to get past that and eventually it could be the game-losing move. If he's going to be lynched it has to be soon.
If sig comes up the consensus, I would be willing to vote there too.

What are your thoughts on Quin at this point? A couple people I trust have been going for him for a long time.

XOXO Epi Girl
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

RadicalFuzz wrote:Unless one of the hosts has a soft spot for me, no Sloonei, I fully expect to be dead come EoD. I appreciate the sentiment of your mega apologies, but it doesn't help.
Fuzz did seem resigned to getting lynched despite the fact that the result was very much in flux, and ika had more votes at deadline... :ponder:
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

indiglo wrote:
Prisoner 509378 wrote:The alternative to the Boom lynch I am considering most strongly right now is a sig lynch. I am willing to work alongside Epignosis on this one, and I do think sig has been suspicious in recent memory even given my reservations about suspecting his play earlier. I also think that if he is mislynch-bait, then this town will struggle a great deal to get past that and eventually it could be the game-losing move. If he's going to be lynched it has to be soon.

What are your thoughts on Quin at this point? A couple people I trust have been going for him for a long time.
He's highly suspicious technically and not very suspicious emotionally. I think the way he carries himself is very town, but the data working against him is really hard to ignore.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Epignosis wrote:
I don't. I would need to see a track record of success, and you don't have that. No offense intended. I still think the biggest thing in ika's favor is how the Day 2 lynch went down. To vote ika (and also be a civilian), you would have to believe that the Day 2 lynch was between two cops, and ika presumably got votes and chose to bury his teammate, when, with just a little more coordination, the cops could have lynched me.

Ergo, ika isn't a cop.
It's possible that the CFD was too chaotic to coordinate something like that. At one point you were close to them in the tally, but Fuzz and ika quickly pulled away as the only viable wagons.
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:I think chaindeath has had a terrible phase too. He's one of my top suspects now. I'd also consider that lynch, though I know that hasn't been as thorough a conversation. How does everyone feel about him right now?
I'm open to considering that. I don't think I've ISOed him, so I would definitely want to do that first, if he comes up as a consensus vote/idea. I'm pretty much open to considering nearly anyone at this point, except those I trust most currently.

I am still open to sig also. Since he has tried to increase his participation recently, he has looked worse to me. This is where my problem comes in - everyone says that he always looks scummy even when he's civ. That's what has been giving me fits since I first started suspecting him.

XOXO Epi Girl
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Epignosis wrote:

Ergo, ika isn't a cop.
Sorry, but this is BS. I can totally see ika doing that as scum. And yes, I do have a record of success with this game so please stop with the discredit. I will admit I've been wrong plenty but that doesn't mean I don't have the ability to be right here and right on ika.

He is a cop. I feel very confident in this.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 436

Post by S~V~S »

At the EOD, Epi had 3 votes, and the ENTIRE Fuzz wagon happened after his third. All but one of the ikawagon happened after his third. When the Fuzzwagon started, he had 5 iirc.

They could have easily formed on Epi, imo.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 281
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Quin wrote:
Scotty wrote:I think that Boom flipping bad actually makes Quin look worse, which is what I've been trying to paint for you all for a while now, so I'm down with a Boom lynch
I don't remember the last time I said anything specific about Enrislang. If I recall, he'd dropped right into the middle of my rainbow list on day 3/4 and I haven't mentioned him since.

I'm still catching up. Why can't you all put me out of my misery?
If you really want to die that bad, then just vote yourself. Nothing about your behavior screams a civ that has a stake in the game.

Trust me, I've been trying to fulfill your wish for a while. We will hopefully both get out wish sooner rather than later!
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

I like Turnip Head this phase. He's been busy, and now with the ability to contribute he is doing so in a meaningful way. I get the impression he is trying to solve.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Scotty wrote:Nothing about your behavior screams a civ that has a stake in the game.
What does that mean?
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Silverwolf wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

Ergo, ika isn't a cop.
Sorry, but this is BS. I can totally see ika doing that as scum. And yes, I do have a record of success with this game so please stop with the discredit. I will admit I've been wrong plenty but that doesn't mean I don't have the ability to be right here and right on ika.

SW, I understand you disagree with Epi's summary - but I don't see it as BS at all. You're both looking at things differently, but Epi is making sense to me here.

I don't see it as discrediting you, simply because in this game I have seen you say a good many people are scum if they disagree with you, when they have not turned out to be scum. Perhaps you were just flinging mud to get reactions (which is a strategy I myself have employed in the past), but it makes it look like you don't have the best record of success in this game. I mean no disrespect in this at all, just trying to explain how I look at it.

I don't think you are scum, but many people I do not trust are voting ika with you, when other options are available. That doesn't look great, ya know?

XOXO Epi Girl
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:Regarding those extra votes -- I don't understand why that should work in ika's defense anyway honestly. If he doesn't do that, then he dies and Fuzz survives. If they're team mates, doesn't the result pretty much work out the same way regardless?
This is an excellent point. ika could have easily put those votes on Fuzz and gotten himself enough towncred to last several more days because of the exact point that is being made in his defense. That he'd never do that as scum. No one should ever say "scum would never do this" because I've learned the hard way, that there isn't anything they won't do if they can away with it and win. ika will bus as scum with no hesitation so I'm not buying the extra vote defense on him.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:I think chaindeath has had a terrible phase too. He's one of my top suspects now. I'd also consider that lynch, though I know that hasn't been as thorough a conversation. How does everyone feel about him right now?
I go back and forth. And I don't want a mislynch. I don't know his play style as civ or scum, since he is new, but both he and Nero are an anomaly. Both have voted all over the place all game, and for lackluster reasons. I led that case against him and was willing to chock it up to a culture misunderstanding, but the more I think about it, his defense showed that he has an awareness and is fully capable of explaining himself.

Huh.

Now that I just typed that out, I feel worse about him than Nero and am back to thinking he's scum too.

Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

indiglo wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

Ergo, ika isn't a cop.

SW, I understand you disagree with Epi's summary - but I don't see it as BS at all. You're both looking at things differently, but Epi is making sense to me here.

I don't see it as discrediting you, simply because in this game I have seen you say a good many people are scum if they disagree with you, when they have not turned out to be scum. Perhaps you were just flinging mud to get reactions (which is a strategy I myself have employed in the past), but it makes it look like you don't have the best record of success in this game. I mean no disrespect in this at all, just trying to explain how I look at it.

I don't think you are scum, but many people I do not trust are voting ika with you, when other options are available. That doesn't look great, ya know?
Quote it. Quote where I'm calling people scum for disagreeing with me. Cuz I'm doing no such thing. Epi is out to discredit my read on ika in a very scummy manner and it has nothing to do with disagreeing with me and everything to do with scum motivation. Particularly if ika is scum. This is classic scum 101 behavior. I have done this myself and seen it many times. And frankly, I'm getting sick of people jumping to Epi's defense when I call him on it. It undermines me as well. If he's scum, he's got this game won.
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

indiglo wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

Ergo, ika isn't a cop.

Also, I do have a record of success here. I was right on Radical Fuzz and right on DDL. I really don't appreciate the insinuation otherwise.

Quite frankly, I'm getting annoyed again.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:
indiglo wrote:

He's highly suspicious technically and not very suspicious emotionally. I think the way he carries himself is very town, but the data working against him is really hard to ignore.
Those were my exact thoughts on Golden at the time.

By the way, I am starting to open up on the idea of lynching sig. This post in particular:
See I realllly dislike Ika's emotional post when he started getting votes. However, bloom is looking scummy and looking back I disliked Enrique
It just feels a whole lot like he's trying to get his finger in the pie to avoid suspicion later on.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:
indiglo wrote:

Those were my exact thoughts on Golden at the time.

By the way, I am starting to open up on the idea of lynching sig. This post in particular:
See I realllly dislike Ika's emotional post when he started getting votes. However, bloom is looking scummy and looking back I disliked Enrique
It just feels a whole lot like he's trying to get his finger in the pie to avoid suspicion later on.
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:
Scotty wrote:Nothing about your behavior screams a civ that has a stake in the game.
What does that mean?
It means it's as if instead of Hilary Swank, they cast Abigail Breslin in Million Dollar Baby, and Quin is Abigail Breslin. It's just wholly unbelievable to me, and he doesn't look the part.

Does his behavior scream civ to you? I see no fight in his game. Do you?

Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I really want to take a leap of faith and trust Silver about ika.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 275

Post by sig »

I can see the Bloom lynch, and I'm fine with it. However I think Ika is a better choice and I don't understand how 509 and the other Ika defenders don't see his obvious attempt at emotional manipulation. I don't think Ika thought Silver would ever get 100% scum read on him, he said so many times he would let himself be lynched if she thought he was 100% scum. SO why as soon as she believed this he pulled such a manipulative move? I think he is scum who believed he had tricked Silver, and when he realized he didn't he attempted to appeal to her emotions. Which worked until she reread his post.

I don't think so, Epi wasn't catching any steam even before the CFD. If anything it would have made more sense to wagon onto Fuzz. This didn't happen however, look at the people on the Ika wagon who have been lynched. Gleam and LC I believe both flipped civ. LC was the player who tied the wagon to Fuzz. SO either he is the seemer which we agreed isn't likely. Or a portion of the people on Ika are civ as well. So I think it is extremely possibly we had two scum wagons, and if there was any planning it was clear Ika had a better chance to survive them Fuzz so they went with a Fuzz lynch.

Thinking about it more, I still believe there is a chance Epi is mafia. However, I'm more certain Ika is mafia. If I'm wrong lynch me tomorrow it will happen sooner or later anyway.

Also why do we so quickly see SW reads being golden to being bad? If Ika and when he flips mafia, those who are know discounting SW are most likely mafia.

linki: Nice Quin real nice. You do realize I made that post after Ika's emotional bullshit post right? How is that me sticking my fingers in a pie. I've been for an Ika wagon all day today and yesterday. I've gotta go soon but I implore you all to vote for Ika.
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 436

Post by S~V~S »

Silverwolf wrote:
indiglo wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

Ergo, ika isn't a cop.

Also, I do have a record of success here. I was right on Radical Fuzz and right on DDL. I really don't appreciate the insinuation otherwise.

Quite frankly, I'm getting annoyed again.[/quote
Wasn't DDL a civvie?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I can't see why you don't think I'm fighting. I've been screaming town and scum reads from the hilltops since the game began. There ain't no back seating in my game, no sir. But, I have slowed down given the fact that I've been scum read relentlessly for the past week and a half. That's probably enough to put a damper on any townies game.
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”