30%

Total votes: 20
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 275

Re: [DAY 7] Turf Wars: Battle of the Hosts

Post by sig »

Sloonei wrote:
Sloonei wrote:Sig has remained silent since this post, so I'm bumping it again.
Sloonei wrote:@ sig: But that's not how you phrased it at all. You went as far as to say "as of right now...", which strongly implies that you are referring to things specific to the prior night phases in This Game. Also that role is less of a risk to townies in this game because it requires unanimous and anonymous support from multiple town players in order to perform a kill. It's not like it's just a lone townie making kills every night. Two townies have to agree on a target without even knowing each other's identities. I don't think the hitmen pose much of a risk/threat to the town. If they did, we'd have more than one townie dead at their hands.

I am confused about your response to my question. It does not even come close to matching your original statement. Why the inconsistency?
I framed it bad the first time, I was trying to correct my wording. I understand what you're saying, BUT what I'm saying is that there is no reason for the mafia to go out of their way to out and arrest the hitman. At least if I was mafia I wouldn't as the seemer do that.

Could someone explain the DDL is seemer thing? In theory they could pick a secret role then make it up yes? However, his role seems like alot of thought was put into it.
ImageImage
indiglo
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 384

Post by indiglo »

sig wrote: Could someone explain the DDL is seemer thing? In theory they could pick a secret role then make it up yes? However, his role seems like alot of thought was put into it.

It's just speculation, and I couldn't really find much to prove or disprove the theory. I think it started because of Scotty's strange, midday affliction of Swedish Chef posting. It makes no sense that it started when it did based on any role we are currently aware of in the game... so he posited the thought that perhaps it has to do with the new people who joined right before he was afflicted.

That perhaps Dom (I think, he replaced Drac, right?) was the actual Secret Role of "Sockface" (not DDL) and that the Swedish Chef posting had to do with the actual Secret Role, which would now be active again after Drac's long absence.
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 275

Post by sig »

Ah I see, I still believe Ika is the seemer.
ImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 84

Post by Black Rock »

Well I've suspected TH all game so I'm going to vote for him.
ImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

That would be a vote for Turnip Head
ImageImage
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 1123

Post by Prisoner 509378 »

Well barring some serious b/s, someone I want lynched today is going to be lynched today. Cool.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 281
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

indiglo wrote:
sig wrote: Could someone explain the DDL is seemer thing? In theory they could pick a secret role then make it up yes? However, his role seems like alot of thought was put into it.

It's just speculation, and I couldn't really find much to prove or disprove the theory. I think it started because of Scotty's strange, midday affliction of Swedish Chef posting. It makes no sense that it started when it did based on any role we are currently aware of in the game... so he posited the thought that perhaps it has to do with the new people who joined right before he was afflicted.

That perhaps Dom (I think, he replaced Drac, right?) was the actual Secret Role of "Sockface" (not DDL) and that the Swedish Chef posting had to do with the actual Secret Role, which would now be active again after Drac's long absence.
I dun't beleeefe-a thet Dum is zee secret rule-a boot rezeer DDL chuse-a thet rule-a es hees seemer rule-a tu shoo. It cuoold hefe-a beee zee oone-a he-a deseegned heemselff. I vuooldn't be-a soorpreesed iff zee Suckffece-a rule-a vesn't in zee geme-a et ell- thet's vhy I'm seyeeng. Bork Bork Bork!
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

If the necessary roles are still out there, whichever one of these two doesn't get lynched can just get shot at night instead. :grin:
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:Well barring some serious b/s, someone I want lynched today is going to be lynched today. Cool.
I'm bured. Vunt tu roon a CFD oon Sluuneee, Preesuner? Bork Bork Bork! :goofp:

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Scotty wrote:
indiglo wrote:

I dun't beleeefe-a thet Dum is zee Suckffece-a rule-a boot rezeer DDL chuse-a thet rule-a es hees seemer rule-a tu shoo. It cuoold hefe-a beee zee oone-a he-a deseegned heemselff. I vuooldn't be-a soorpreesed iff zee Suckffece-a rule-a vesn't in zee geme-a et ell- thet's vhy I'm seyeeng. Bork Bork Bork!

Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Scotty wrote:
Prisoner 509378 wrote:Well barring some serious b/s, someone I want lynched today is going to be lynched today. Cool.
Maybe we could CFD you instead, meatball. :feb:
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:
Scotty wrote:
Hey preesuner, yuoo drupped yuoor suep. Bork Bork Bork!V :dark:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 1158
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

indi, do you have an appropriate smiley for Scotty's borking?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 69

Post by Dom »

I got called into work. I'll try and check in before day ends.

I'm voting TH at least for now.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Now their self-preservation votes come into play.

On each other. :dark:
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:Now their self-preservation votes come into play.

On each other. :dark:
Nut iff Buumslung remeeens unjoosteeffiebly feexeted oon cheeendeet. Bork Bork Bork!

I feegoore-a ve-a vuoold vunt tu ileeminete-a zee Puleece-a Cheeeff furst und furemust su es tu leemit hees keelling pooer, seence-a zee 20% ixtra keell pooer duesn't pess doon. Bork Bork Bork! Ooff Inreeslung, I vuoold hefe-a a herd teeme-a imegeening zee must pooerffool Meffeea member leefeeng in a hooffff effter zee furst 2 deys. I steell theenk TH vuoold be-a zee Verdee, boot I theenk he-a vuoold hefe-a a better chunce-a et beeeng zee Puleece-a Cheeeff. I cuoold see-a myselff sveetching my fute-a tu TH, boot veell gu vhere-a zee cure-a gues. Bork Bork Bork!

I dun't understund zee ettechment yuoo peuple-a hefe-a tu tyeeng up futes. Zeere-a cuoold be-a vurse-a pleyers tu hefe-a teees futes seetting oon, boot culur me-a soorpreesed thees heppens ifery lynch. Bork Bork Bork!

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Who thinks I should change my vote and kickstart a Turnip wagon?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

I believe it was indiglo who stated TH is more likely to use be keeping up with night actions if he's bad than Boomslang, which is a nice point. I think between the two I'd rather remove Turnip Head, because Boomslang is going to get lynched regardless. There's no way he is surviving this game.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Yeah let's lynch Turnip Head today, come on everybody!
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

I also think I trust the current TH wagon slightly more than the current Boomslang wagon. Both wagons have strong town reads though so it's not a big difference.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:I also think I trust the current TH wagon slightly more than the current Boomslang wagon. Both wagons have strong town reads though so it's not a big difference.
Ell reeght. I hupe-a yuoo're-a hoongry- ve-a'll be-a hefeeng a fery speceeel Toorneep Heed suoop tuneeght, freeends! Bork Bork Bork!

thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 140

Post by thellama73 »

Dom wrote: How does one day 2 post erase the rest of the case?
We'll soon see who is right and who is wrong, I guess.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Cool. Now that TH has a bit of lead in the poll I think it's in every townie's best interest to consolidate their votes on him rather than split them with Boomslang. We want to ensure that one of the two of them gets lynched, and the best way to do this is to put all of our available votes on one option in case of wackiness behind the scenes. Hopefully the other can be removed during the night, so do not fret if your top choice is not being lynched/arrested right now.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Scotty wrote:
indiglo wrote:

I dun't beleeefe-a thet Dum is zee secret rule-a boot rezeer DDL chuse-a thet rule-a es hees seemer rule-a tu shoo. It cuoold hefe-a beee zee oone-a he-a deseegned heemselff. I vuooldn't be-a soorpreesed iff zee Suckffece-a rule-a vesn't in zee geme-a et ell- thet's vhy I'm seyeeng. Bork Bork Bork!

Sorry Scotty, apparently there are 1 or 2 essential words I'm not understanding. :puppy: Perhaps once night starts your posting restriction will be over, and you can say whatever you like, however you like.
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Scotty wrote:
Scotty wrote:
indiglo wrote:

I dun't beleeefe-a thet Dum is zee Suckffece-a rule-a boot rezeer DDL chuse-a thet rule-a es hees seemer rule-a tu shoo. It cuoold hefe-a beee zee oone-a he-a deseegned heemselff. I vuooldn't be-a soorpreesed iff zee Suckffece-a rule-a vesn't in zee geme-a et ell- thet's vhy I'm seyeeng. Bork Bork Bork!

Ooh, ok, I got you. So you're saying, that if Dom is the secret role, then Sockface isn't the secret role? Yes, I agree. If DDL was the seemer, then the secret role is still secret. Did I get that right?

XOXO Epi Girl
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Sloonei wrote:indi, do you have an appropriate smiley for Scotty's borking?

:ponder: I'll be looking.

XOXO Epi Girl
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

indiglo wrote:

godspeed
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

So if anyone from the cool town club is an evil traitor, what shall their punishment be?

I know a place.
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Sloonei wrote:Yeah let's lynch Turnip Head today, come on everybody!

:fiesta: Lynching Turnip, cha-cha-cha, lynching Turnip, cha-cha-cha :fiesta:

Sorry TH, nothing personal. And you're not really be lynched IRL, so both those things are positives! :hugs:

XOXO Epi Girl
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:So if anyone from the cool town club is an evil traitor, what shall their punishment be?

I know a place.
I will throw my ball at them and then probably cry. :nicenod: That seems like pretty bad punishment, tbh.

XOXO Epi Girl
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Sloonei wrote:
indiglo wrote:

godspeed

This one ain't half bad...

XOXO Epi Girl
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Scotty wrote:
Prisoner 509378 wrote:
Scotty wrote:
Hey preesuner, yuoo drupped yuoor suep. Bork Bork Bork!V :dark:

Literally lol'd. :haha:

XOXO Epi Girl
indiglo
Money Launderer

Re: [DAY 6] Turf Wars: Battle of the Hosts

Post by indiglo »

Turnip Head wrote:I think my uncertainty stems from the fact that no one is playing a "typical baddie game" here. In a one-mafia setting I expect the mafia to have trouble blending into such a talkative game. Unless all the cops are lurkers, they're are some town-looking players who are actually bad, and hell if I know who it is at this point. I think we need another cop lynch to break the game open; the Fuzz lynch happened to quickly to draw meaningful conclusions from it, IMO.

It's possible they're all lurkers though. I feel pretty good about Boomslang being bad at this point, and Draconus is worrying me too.
I'm going to put this here, and then we can revisit it after our lynch today. I find the highlighted part interesting, and could easily see it being distancing from a MIA teammate. But I guess revisiting it after the lynch may help.

The Draconus part (who I believe is Dom now) may or may not be interesting. I don't read Drac as scum (or Dom so far), and I doubt TH would cast aspersions on 2 teammates. I have sometimes done such a thing as scum - you diss a non-helpful teammate & and also include a civ who seems sketchy to some other civs in the diss.

XOXO Epi Girl
indiglo
Money Launderer

Re: [DAY 6] Turf Wars: Battle of the Hosts

Post by indiglo »

EBWOP: (in case that wasn't written clearly)
indiglo wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:I think my uncertainty stems from the fact that no one is playing a "typical baddie game" here. In a one-mafia setting I expect the mafia to have trouble blending into such a talkative game. Unless all the cops are lurkers, they're are some town-looking players who are actually bad, and hell if I know who it is at this point. I think we need another cop lynch to break the game open; the Fuzz lynch happened to quickly to draw meaningful conclusions from it, IMO.

It's possible they're all lurkers though. I feel pretty good about Boomslang being bad at this point, and Draconus is worrying me too.
I'm going to put this here, and then we can revisit it after our lynch today. I find the highlighted part ABOUT BOOMSLANG interesting, and could easily see it being distancing from a MIA teammate. But I guess revisiting it after the lynch may help.

The Draconus part (who I believe is Dom now) may or may not be interesting. I don't read Drac as scum (or Dom so far), and I doubt TH would cast aspersions on 2 teammates. I have sometimes done such a thing as scum - you diss a non-helpful teammate & and also include a civ who seems sketchy to some other civs in the diss.

XOXO Epi Girl
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

indiglo wrote:
Scotty wrote:
Scotty wrote:
indiglo wrote:

Ooh, ok, I got you. So you're saying, that if Dom is the secret role, then Sockface isn't the secret role? Yes, I agree. If DDL was the seemer, then the secret role is still secret. Did I get that right?
Thet's my theenking! Bork Bork Bork!

I'm gueeng oon a roon elung a rundum treeel oofer here-a in Greet Fells, Muntuna, zeen dueeng a shoo, su I veell nut be-a beck beffure-a ind ooff dey. Gudspeed indeed! Bork Bork Bork!

Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

I am heading to work so try to avoid last minute craziness guys.
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Black Rock wrote:I am heading to work so try to avoid last minute craziness guys.
Ditto on this. I'm leaving shortly. I would prefer it if we all peacefully moved our votes over to Turnip Head and don't do anything crazy.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 436

Post by S~V~S »

Scotty wrote:
indiglo wrote:
Scotty wrote:
Scotty wrote:
indiglo wrote:

Thet's my theenking! Bork Bork Bork!

I'm gueeng oon a roon elung a rundum treeel oofer here-a in Greet Fells, Muntuna, zeen dueeng a shoo, su I veell nut be-a beck beffure-a ind ooff dey. Gudspeed indeed! Bork Bork Bork!
I lived in Kalispell, MT for many years, up by Glacier Park. Great Falls has one of the best views of the front rising out of the plains. You are not far from the Blackfoot Nation there. Post pictures in one of the Speakeasy threads!! Lots od Swedes there! You can work on your accent.

Althought you DO know there is more than one Swedish Chef generator online, though, right? I somehow got the impression that you are doing this yourself?

Here's one~
http://funtranslations.com/chef

Hopefully nothing crazy happens at the last minute, becasue I will not be around until after the post. Fingers, eyes & toes crossed civvies :)
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Glacier is my favorite National Park.
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

I don't expect any last minute shenanigans this go 'round. I think we have our ducks in a row pretty well. We have 2 people who need to vote still - Eloh & TH himself. But I still don't see a wrench being thrown in our plans at this point. Crossing my fingers and toes also!

XOXO Epi Girl
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 8

Post by Elohcin »

I have voted TH. I think the case on his looks good.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Elohcin wrote:I have voted TH. I think the case on his looks good.
What do you like about the case?
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 8

Post by Elohcin »

when I say looks good, I mean it makes sense.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Hi Boomslang. Are you annoyed to still be alive?
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 494

Post by Epignosis »

Lynching sig. Nice.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Eh?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:Eh?
Hey prisoner, you dropped your sense of humor. Bork bork bork.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Epignosis wrote:
I almost didn't even get that.

Does this probable TH lynch thrill you?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
I almost didn't even get that.

Does this probable TH lynch thrill you?
I'm not thrilled about anything right now, sorry. Car shit. Again. Left work at 4, Just got home a little bit ago.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Cars are bullshit.

Return to “Previous Jobs”