30%

Total votes: 20
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 84

Re: [DAY 8] Turf Wars: Battle of the Hosts

Post by Black Rock »

Scotty wrote:
Quin wrote:I'm still alive because of my exuding charisma, I think.
I'd like to pick door number 3 please, Monty.
Prisoner 509378 wrote:
Scotty wrote:Why am I still alive? I rarely last this long.
Don't ask, but answer. Why are you still alive?
I'm not completely trusted by everyone yet.

More importantly, why is SVS still alive? I think she is on most everyone's civ list, and I don't think she is a don.
SVS often lasts a long time into games. People don't kill her.
ImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 540

Post by Quin »

Black Rock wrote:
Scotty wrote:
Prisoner 509378 wrote:

More importantly, why is SVS still alive? I think she is on most everyone's civ list, and I don't think she is a don.
Why are you still alive, Black Rock?
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 84

Post by Black Rock »

Quin wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
Scotty wrote:
Prisoner 509378 wrote:

Because they think they get me lynched.

Why are you still alive?

Never mind, don't bother answering that. It's because you're bad.
ImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Black Rock wrote:
Quin wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
Scotty wrote:
Prisoner 509378 wrote:

Why are you still alive?

You know, I hadn't really considered what your reasons were for having such a solid scum read on me, so I took it upon myself to give you a quick ISO and filter in my name to find out. I was left...wanting.

Here's where you first talked about me:
Spoiler: show
Turnip Head wrote:
BR thoughts on sig Quin Enrique etc?

Sig is one of the players I am considering for todays vote.

I don't know Quin so I am at a loss.

If Enrique is bad he hasn't said anything stupid so I can peg him. That's usually how I catch him. I wish I had a lie detect ability.

Why all the questions TH? Worried I like you too much?
Understandable. You do not know me or my play style. Your post implies nothing thus far has caught your interest.

But now in this post, one day later:
Scotty wrote:
I just did a read of Quin.

He's a cop.

Hey Quin, what is your opinion of sig? Straight up.

I was just thinking the same thing. Some of his posts are pinging me quite a bit.
I wonder what changed. Mind you, this was only a day later. I thought 'fair enough, another day, another viewpoint'. What catches my attention here is, much like chaindeath, a very sudden and unfounded scum read.

Next one:
I don't know what to say about Quin. Such some pings and I have nothing solid.

Doesn't it suck when the paranoia takes over?
More pings. Nothing solid, yet apparently this nothing solid has evolved to three days of votes, which we'll get to talk about shortly.
I'm changing my vote to Quin. Somehow Quin has started looking worse than Sig.

I still am a pro TH lynch. The one thing that has not changed my mind, is he has not said anything that he regularly says to me when he is a civ.
Much like chaindeath, these are unfounded scum reads based off of unfounded logic. Is anybody able to comprehend this?
This thread has gotten crazy and I am now drowning in it. I'm working from noon till whenever they don't need me today. A girl got fired the other day and I have been covering her shifts. So I am going to vote for Quin. I still think Quins a good vote, even though I haven't read the past 25 freaking pages.
This is my favourite one, because when I brought up the fact that Black Rock skipped 25 pages just to vote for me again with unsound reasons, I got scum read for it. I'm bringing it up again, because it's significant. The post implies that she had no intention of reading those 25 pages, and sounds like a perfect excuse to drop a vote and run.
Well I haven't even skimmed things. Unless I feel I need to I am moving forward from here.

I did do a moment of turnaround with you because of how that lynch went. Your posts still bugged me so I couldn't drop it. I have since moved forward, it doesn't mean I'm done with you I'm just more suspicious of Quin at this point and that's where I'm dropping my vote. I'm surprised you're not sure of me, you should be. You know me. I know you do. You either haven't been paying attention or you are bad. That's my opinion. I'm an easy lynch, I always am. I feel like this post is laying ground work if the thread starts leaning that way. If you are good, look at my opinions. There aren't many, but they are sincere.
'I haven't even skimmed things'. Confirms that she didn't go back to read those pages. Admitting that she's ignoring information also confirms that she's not playing a civ game. But yeah, she's still trying to push her unfounded suspicion on me.

---

So, I'll be moving my vote to Black Rock. I already know this is going to be taken as a massive 'No U', and frankly, I do not care. She is a cop. I don't think anybody has really pressured Black Rock for anything yet, and I think it's time we do.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Re: [NIGHT 6] Turf Wars: Battle of the Hosts

Post by Quin »

Let's get some more *+*evidence*+*, shall we?

For every vote Black Rock has avoided the majority by voting between TH and I, with the exception of the days where Boom was on the chopping block. What is most interesting about this, is this post from Day 6, and then seeing her actual vote reflected in the Day 6 tally.
Black Rock wrote:
Prisoner 509378 wrote:sig = bad
chaindeath = bad
Boomslang = bad
Black Rock = bad
No

I was thinking TH, Quin, and Boom
On day 6, Black Rock jumped on the ika wagon at the very end which resulted in his lynch, and saved Boom. She could have voted for Boom and tied it, but decided to go for a player she had absolutely zero suspicion of instead of one of her top reads.
Silverwolf wrote:
BTW-I feel like this entire day phase has been town turning against me and scum sitting back and laughing.

Town is gonna lose this game and there is nothing I can do to prevent it. That frustrates the shit out of me. And to be criticized for my play on top of it is just enough for me.

I'm tired of it. I'm seriously done now.

I'm willing to listen to you about Ika and will switch my vote to Ika. I understand where Epig is coming from, but I don't think Ika would kill Silverwolf, and if she's right then that would explain why they are both still alive. Just a feeling I get with the dynamics I have seen in this game.

Silverwolf is right. We are going to lose this game if we don't start lynching more cops.
I think this post is bullshit, by the way. This is Black Rock's only post in the entire thread that even mentions ika. The fact that she voted for him in the first post absolutely reeks of donuts.

---

With all this being said, I don't mind if you lynch Boomslang today. As long as Black Rock is lynched next. She is most definitely a cop.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I'm willing to listen to you about Ika and will switch my vote to Ika. I understand where Epig is coming from, but I don't think Ika would kill Silverwolf, and if she's right then that would explain why they are both still alive. Just a feeling I get with the dynamics I have seen in this game.

Silverwolf is right. We are going to lose this game if we don't start lynching more cops.
This is the part of the second quote that come from Black Rock. I didn't realise the format would break.
ImageImageImageImage
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 1123

Post by Prisoner 509378 »

Black Rock can't be bad unless S~V~S is bad with her. You might want to explore that case too Quin.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

sig wrote:How? Why would Epi be paired with me?
I refuse to answer you. How about you stop worrying about sig and share some reads?
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:Black Rock can't be bad unless S~V~S is bad with her. You might want to explore that case too Quin.
Why do you think that?
ImageImageImageImage
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

I'm in no position to dig around the thread, but if you look you'll find it.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Re: [NIGHT 6] Turf Wars: Battle of the Hosts

Post by Quin »

S~V~S wrote:
Prisoner 509378 wrote:sig = bad
chaindeath = bad
Boomslang = bad
Black Rock = bad
I would switch BR out of there for Quin, but yeah. Lotsa baddies.

That should not have been something we fell for tbh.

Linki, yeah,maybe TH.
Do you mean this post, Prisoner? I don't think this post is enough to make that connection between them.
ImageImageImageImage
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

No. Keep digging.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Re: [NIGHT 7] Turf Wars: Battle of the Hosts

I dug.
S~V~S wrote:
Scotty wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Just becasue she misjudged YOU (which just about everyone did) does not make her bad.
I know that, like I said it's the timing of everything that concerns me. I admit I have a biased point of view on this.
Is bleck ruck yuoor strungest cese-a? Bork Bork Bork!
S~V~S wrote:I think lynching BR would be an EPIC mistake.
Yuoo suoond cunfeenced Bleck Ruck is nut bed, yet I hefee't seee uny reel reesun tu effffurm thet. Cuoold yuoo pueent me-a in zee durecshun ooff ifeedentiel inffurmeshun
I have consistently said this the whole game. Make of that what you will. TBH, I should not have to keep saying it :)
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Re: [NIGHT 7] Turf Wars: Battle of the Hosts

Post by Quin »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:I dug.
S~V~S wrote:
Scotty wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Just becasue she misjudged YOU (which just about everyone did) does not make her bad.
I know that, like I said it's the timing of everything that concerns me. I admit I have a biased point of view on this.
Is bleck ruck yuoor strungest cese-a? Bork Bork Bork!
S~V~S wrote:I think lynching BR would be an EPIC mistake.
Yuoo suoond cunfeenced Bleck Ruck is nut bed, yet I hefee't seee uny reel reesun tu effffurm thet. Cuoold yuoo pueent me-a in zee durecshun ooff ifeedentiel inffurmeshun
I have consistently said this the whole game. Make of that what you will. TBH, I should not have to keep saying it :)
I see your point, and I raise you a vote for Black Rock.
ImageImageImageImage
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

S~V~S is known as one of the site's most prolific bussers, yes? Fuzz would be an applicable example, yes?
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:S~V~S is known as one of the site's most prolific bussers, yes? Fuzz would be an applicable example, yes?
I do not know what SVS is known for, this is my first time properly playing with her. I made a point similar to that much earlier in the thread, however.

SVS claimed to have such the same solid and irrefutable town read for Golden as she did for Black Rock. I can find you posts to back that up if you like. That would infer a three way BTSC link between the three of them. Wilgy and LC take up a spot in each family already, so that is impossible. I already checked, and none of those three argued for Wilgy or LC being the seemer. In fact, they all refuted it at one point or another.

At the very least, this breaks the bad = bad connection between SVS and Black Rock.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Also, I also think Sloonei and Golden had BTSC, another reason why Golden and SVS can't have it.
ImageImageImageImage
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

S~V~S's treatment of Golden was more reasoned and explained, suggesting it was based on thread evidence. Her treatment of Black Rock is pretty much unexplained. I don't think it had to be three-way BTSC.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:S~V~S's treatment of Golden was more reasoned and explained, suggesting it was based on thread evidence. Her treatment of Black Rock is pretty much unexplained. I don't think it had to be three-way BTSC.
Where do you stand then, 509? Is Black Rock worth the vote or not?
ImageImageImageImage
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Quin wrote:
Prisoner 509378 wrote:S~V~S's treatment of Golden was more reasoned and explained, suggesting it was based on thread evidence. Her treatment of Black Rock is pretty much unexplained. I don't think it had to be three-way BTSC.
Where do you stand then, 509? Is Black Rock worth the vote or not?
I'll let her answer to your accusations before I take a side.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Fair enough. I am the most keen to hear why she lynched ika over Boom.
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 436

Post by S~V~S »

I never implied I had BTSC with Golden. I provided numerous thread based reasons for why I thought he was a civ. If Golden did have BTS it was not with me.

I have not read all the way back, I was out last night. I hope you are not actually asking me to spell this out.

I have to do some site stuff this AM and it is Easter, but I should be able to answer concerns. Quin just can't let go of that No U vote, Lol.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Quin wrote:Fair enough. I am the most keen to hear why she lynched ika over Boom.
Do you think teammates always vote for the same person? Why did LC vote for Ika over Fuzz? I doubt both of his teammates did.

Because no one is a psychic and we all have our own thoughts? Black Rock is not bad, if you don't like my game, that's cool. But leave her alone.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Quin wrote:Also, I also think Sloonei and Golden had BTSC, another reason why Golden and SVS can't have it.
Vouched for him based on behavior. I thought that was clear.
Prisoner 509378 wrote:S~V~S is known as one of the site's most prolific bussers, yes? Fuzz would be an applicable example, yes?
No. I bus people with suspicion, I don't create the suspicion. Creating suspicion on teammates is probably my least favorite thing in mafia. Post game ask MP about the flame PMs we sent each other after WWE :)

Now I will stop reading backwards do what I have to do and come back.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Right, so let's talk when you've actually read my argument. You obviously haven't since you're still trying to discredit everything I have to say with a No U. It's insulting.

Your cockiness has been sucking the fun out of this game for me for a while now. I'm over it. Lynch me or shut up, because I'm not taking your shit. I left my previous platform to get away from people like you.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I wont continue that conversation. It's unfair for MP and SD, because this was most definitely one of the most exciting games I've ever played and it's just a matter of chance that I've gotten the short end of the stick. I'm just going to go to bed, hopefully there's something new to talk about then.
ImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 275

Post by sig »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:
I refuse to answer you. How about you stop worrying about sig and share some reads?
I do they got brushed off, so why spend the time making reads and trying to make a case on players nobody suspects which will just get me lynched?

My ISO of indi is the perfect example, was I wrong yes. However, I GTH her as bad and tried to back it up. For that I had people call me scum and say I was mafia. I think my stance on who I believe to be mafia is clear.
Quin wrote:I wont continue that conversation. It's unfair for MP and SD, because this was most definitely one of the most exciting games I've ever played and it's just a matter of chance that I've gotten the short end of the stick. I'm just going to go to bed, hopefully there's something new to talk about then.

You can talk about me Quin. :)

Actually scratch that I don't think you should talk about me. :ninja:

So SVS could be mafia, but I don't see why she would have voted for FUzz, however, when she voted for Fuzz he wasn't being CFD right?
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Quin wrote:Right, so let's talk when you've actually read my argument. You obviously haven't since you're still trying to discredit everything I have to say with a No U. It's insulting.

Your cockiness has been sucking the fun out of this game for me for a while now. I'm over it. Lynch me or shut up, because I'm not taking your shit. I left my previous platform to get away from people like you.
Please contact the game mod if I am ruining your game. Since I havenot yet been contacted to say such, you must not have done so. I have never been called cocky before :)
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

And no, I did not read all of your arguments yet. I said I was reading backwards.

But I will say that any argument that has Black Rock being bad is not a good argument,and I cansay that without reading it although I will read itnow that I have finished with the site business I had to take care of.

Personally I think this is yet another distraction to distract us from Boomslang.SO I am voting there. But again, if you have an issue with me, I will be happy to work it out via themod, and look forward to that PM :) ]
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

sig wrote:I do they got brushed off, so why spend the time making reads and trying to make a case on players nobody suspects which will just get me lynched?
You have no idea what will get you lynched. You're alive on Day 8. Don't pout around and do your job if you're town.
sig wrote:My ISO of indi is the perfect example, was I wrong yes. However, I GTH her as bad and tried to back it up. For that I had people call me scum and say I was mafia. I think my stance on who I believe to be mafia is clear.
Why do you even care whether people call you scummy? That's meaningless. You're not lynched. I'm telling you right now that your stance on who is mafia is quite unclear and I want you to address that. I don't care whether you suspect consensus town reads or whoever. Talk about it.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

sig wrote:
Prisoner 509378 wrote:
I do they got brushed off, so why spend the time making reads and trying to make a case on players nobody suspects which will just get me lynched?

My ISO of indi is the perfect example, was I wrong yes. However, I GTH her as bad and tried to back it up. For that I had people call me scum and say I was mafia. I think my stance on who I believe to be mafia is clear.
Quin wrote:I wont continue that conversation. It's unfair for MP and SD, because this was most definitely one of the most exciting games I've ever played and it's just a matter of chance that I've gotten the short end of the stick. I'm just going to go to bed, hopefully there's something new to talk about then.

You can talk about me Quin. :)

Actually scratch that I don't think you should talk about me. :ninja:

So SVS could be mafia, but I don't see why she would have voted for FUzz, however, when she voted for Fuzz he wasn't being CFD right?
Anybody could be Mafia, but I am not. Who do you think is?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Quin wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
Quin wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
Scotty wrote:
Prisoner 509378 wrote:

Why are you still alive?

You know, I hadn't really considered what your reasons were for having such a solid scum read on me, so I took it upon myself to give you a quick ISO and filter in my name to find out. I was left...wanting.

Here's where you first talked about me:
Turnip Head wrote:
BR thoughts on sig Quin Enrique etc?

Sig is one of the players I am considering for todays vote.

I don't know Quin so I am at a loss.

If Enrique is bad he hasn't said anything stupid so I can peg him. That's usually how I catch him. I wish I had a lie detect ability.

Why all the questions TH? Worried I like you too much?
Understandable. You do not know me or my play style. Your post implies nothing thus far has caught your interest.

But now in this post, one day later:
Scotty wrote:
I just did a read of Quin.

He's a cop.

Hey Quin, what is your opinion of sig? Straight up.

I was just thinking the same thing. Some of his posts are pinging me quite a bit.
I wonder what changed. Mind you, this was only a day later. I thought 'fair enough, another day, another viewpoint'. What catches my attention here is, much like chaindeath, a very sudden and unfounded scum read.

Next one:
I don't know what to say about Quin. Such some pings and I have nothing solid.

Doesn't it suck when the paranoia takes over?
More pings. Nothing solid, yet apparently this nothing solid has evolved to three days of votes, which we'll get to talk about shortly.
I'm changing my vote to Quin. Somehow Quin has started looking worse than Sig.

I still am a pro TH lynch. The one thing that has not changed my mind, is he has not said anything that he regularly says to me when he is a civ.
Much like chaindeath, these are unfounded scum reads based off of unfounded logic. Is anybody able to comprehend this?
This thread has gotten crazy and I am now drowning in it. I'm working from noon till whenever they don't need me today. A girl got fired the other day and I have been covering her shifts. So I am going to vote for Quin. I still think Quins a good vote, even though I haven't read the past 25 freaking pages.
This is my favourite one, because when I brought up the fact that Black Rock skipped 25 pages just to vote for me again with unsound reasons, I got scum read for it. I'm bringing it up again, because it's significant. The post implies that she had no intention of reading those 25 pages, and sounds like a perfect excuse to drop a vote and run.
Well I haven't even skimmed things. Unless I feel I need to I am moving forward from here.

I did do a moment of turnaround with you because of how that lynch went. Your posts still bugged me so I couldn't drop it. I have since moved forward, it doesn't mean I'm done with you I'm just more suspicious of Quin at this point and that's where I'm dropping my vote. I'm surprised you're not sure of me, you should be. You know me. I know you do. You either haven't been paying attention or you are bad. That's my opinion. I'm an easy lynch, I always am. I feel like this post is laying ground work if the thread starts leaning that way. If you are good, look at my opinions. There aren't many, but they are sincere.
'I haven't even skimmed things'. Confirms that she didn't go back to read those pages. Admitting that she's ignoring information also confirms that she's not playing a civ game. But yeah, she's still trying to push her unfounded suspicion on me.

---

So, I'll be moving my vote to Black Rock. I already know this is going to be taken as a massive 'No U', and frankly, I do not care. She is a cop. I don't think anybody has really pressured Black Rock for anything yet, and I think it's time we do.
OK, I read it. Either you are intentionally ignoring things or misconstruing them. You are certainly the gamest & most tenacious of the baddies. It is admirable.

Just a few thoughts, I think sig is probably the Seemer.

Another GTH

Indi was a lynchpin role, imo. I think we are going to have issues winning without her. Low posters I am defaulting to bad.

Black Rock Civ

Boomslang bad

chaindeath bad

Draconus bad

Epignosis civ I still have not read backover him yet, he is looking for input from me, but I want to be sure of what he wants before I say anything.

Nerolunar bad

Prisoner 509378 civ

Quin bad

S~V~S civ

Scotty civ I waffle here,my last read was bad I think.

Serge bad

sig bad

Sloonei civ

Soneji bad? No idea really.

Turnip Head My heart says bad, the thread based facts say civ

I think lynching Boom will sort a lot of this out in my mind re TH. But more than ever, I think it is super important that we keep the vote as tight as possible.

Now I will go see what EPi wants affirmation about.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

I don't agree on Quin. After Boomslang I think my top suspect is soneji.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 1158
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

I need to stop thinking people are talking about me when they say Soneji's name.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Also I probably will not be around much today. Happy Easter
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Slooneji is pretty shady too.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:I don't agree on Quin. After Boomslang I think my top suspect is soneji.
Well, then, we need to have a bet of some sorts. Come up with some terms.

And Epi~
Epignosis wrote:
Prisoner 509378 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:I don't understand what you're asking me. My syntax makes perfect sense to me- can you explain another way?
Epignosis wrote:Point A:

Neither this time about.

Point B:

Mafia are not paying attention. You're still here. I don't think they realize they can arrest you.
Point A and Point B would seem to be irrelevant to one another, but they were put together in your post in such a way as to give the appearance that they are connected.
I think when you divorce my answer from your question, you lose meaning. "Neither this time about" means I'm not bad and I'm not shitty.

The rest is a separate idea on the same subject (who gets night killed?). There have been obvious cop targets for days, and those aren't happening. When I say "obvious," I mean people vouching for each other. S~V~S can tell you, when I'm bad, I want the people with BTSC out immediately. I tried to take down her entire independent faction based on this.

Let me know if I'm still speaking Chinese here.
Yeah, you did. You pride yourself on playing differently game to game, but this is something I view as divorced from game style. Most of my "who is bad" theories that keep me up at night involve "why am I still alive???" and I think you would have killed me early. Although that is really total WIFOM, but I feels as I feels :shrug:
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Soneji has been my strongest town read of the inactive players because his posts at least appear to show some serious effort, but at this point there's so little content relative to everyone else that I can't pretend it's a strong read at all.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I'd like to read some new Turnip Head posts later.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Sloonei wrote:Soneji has been my strongest town read of the inactive players because his posts at least appear to show some serious effort, but at this point there's so little content relative to everyone else that I can't pretend it's a strong read at all.
Initially I agreed. I lost that loving feeling though, because while his posts do boast substance they lack emotion. I don't see evidence of personal investment in the game or a genuine fire to suss things out. I said earlier that when I'm bad, that's how I have tended to look. Nobody noticed it and I just sold myself out for the sake of this soneji read, but it's how I see it.

His posts are almost dead. They are there, and they look okay, but only in the ways that are the easiest to fake.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

S~V~S wrote:
Prisoner 509378 wrote:I don't agree on Quin. After Boomslang I think my top suspect is soneji.
Whoever is wrong has to wear a signature granting Mafia supremacy to the other through their next game? :p
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
Whoever is wrong has to wear a signature granting Mafia supremacy to the other through their next game? :p
Done.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:
Sloonei wrote:Soneji has been my strongest town read of the inactive players because his posts at least appear to show some serious effort, but at this point there's so little content relative to everyone else that I can't pretend it's a strong read at all.
Initially I agreed. I lost that loving feeling though, because while his posts do boast substance they lack emotion. I don't see evidence of personal investment in the game or a genuine fire to suss things out. I said earlier that when I'm bad, that's how I have tended to look. Nobody noticed it and I just sold myself out for the sake of this soneji read, but it's how I see it.

His posts are almost dead. They are there, and they look okay, but only in the ways that are the easiest to fake.
I could see this being the case for a town player who is just behind on the thread and constantly playing catch up.

Has anyone played with Soneji before, and can they comment on his normal style?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 281
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Why the hell am i still alive?

Has anyone not talked this phase by the by? Because more importantly, I'm wondering if anyone has something Swedish to say today...and if not, wtf.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Scotty wrote:Why the hell am i still alive?

Has anyone not talked this phase by the by? Because more importantly, I'm wondering if anyone has something Swedish to say today...and if not, wtf.
EBWOP: Bork Bork Bork

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

After this Boom lynch I will have to do some soul searching.

Things that patently bother me: Quin and I have been at each other's throats since night 2, I have been fielding his suspicion since Tranq was killed Night 1. He continually says "lynch me then" as a veiled threat. Epi has said the same thing I noticed in my perusing of the past few pages. Is there a link? Fuck if I know. Is there a link between a cart and a horse? Only insofar as one decides to link both together, but both are purely independent from each other.

Other things that bother me: my reads have been almost always shadowed by SVS. I have formed some sort of echo chamber with her in a sense all game, and yet we're both alive. Strange. Are we both going down the wrong track? Or is it something more nefarious? Is she working with Black Rock to push for civ BTSC Cred so we don't advance on either of them? Is Black Rock actually buffered by SVS and safe, knowing SVS has looked so civ knowing we wouldn't turn against her easily? Should we hereby refer to Black Rock as Black Death?

Why hasn't the Prisoner been killed? Is there some secret mechanic that the cops know about where he can't be arrested because he's a changed man on parole and did a good job folding the warden's laundry in prison? I tend to think that he's given great life to the thread, offered a fresh perspective and breadth that we otherwise may not have had. But we don't know his win condition. We don't know where he came from, who he is, or what his purpose is. He sure seems town-serving, but there could be any number of false pretenses we don't know about. I mean, Ricochet's character won, and he wasn't even paroled. Could prisoner have some sort of secret ability unknown to everyone else?

Why is Serge still on the poll?

Why is Turnip Head being so elusive of late? I know he was dealing with Internet troubles, but offering one hollow suspicion of Quin and sauntering off to play in the garden [or whatever it is Turnips do] is not necessarily comforting.

im currently in the middle of the mountains of Idaho driving through a huge storm. This is going to put a damper on my travel. Montana was beautiful and I'd recommend it to anyone to go and visit during the spring/summer months.

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Why is the Scotty traveling all over the country? Bork bork bork
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Sloonei wrote:Why is the Scotty traveling all over the country? Bork bork bork
some would say the Scotty hasn't fixed the teleporter yet.
Others would say Scotty is working. :beer:

Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

I'm about to mount a massive case against Epignosis.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 494

Post by Epignosis »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:I'm about to mount a massive case against Epignosis.
Cool. :dark:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/

Return to “Previous Jobs”