It's going to happen regardless...
30%

Total votes: 20
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 1123

Re: [DAY 11] Turf Wars: Battle of the Hosts

Post by Prisoner 509378 »

Sloonei wrote:I am predisposed to sympathize with Nero's caution in that post, but I understand your point. I have not been viewing Nero's post so strongly and I am inclined to agree with Soneji's take on it. Nero could have just been saying that we should be careful about those things. He was not necessarily saying that they would happen, just that they're possibilities. A townie should be conscious of these possibilities.
That said my mind is by no means made up on this matter.
I think I have a way to convey why his comment struck me as unnatural. When you say that "a townie should be conscious of these possibilities", I don't necessarily disagree -- but I want to you to ask yourself where your mind is when you're pursuing the lynch of a suspect you genuinely have without objective confirmation of that player truly being a baddie (like an ID or something). Are you worried about other players bussing/saving your suspect (keep in mind that at this point, the tally largely favors your suspect being lynched), or are you worried about ensuring your work was in your town's best interests? I think a townie, in a natural state, sees a tally that favors his/her preferred lynch, will say to themselves something like "okay, here we go. I think we've done this correctly, and I hope it works out." Then after the lynch is finalized and the baddie role is confirmed, that townie is able to expand their mindset to encompass more complex dynamics -- like "who attempted to save my suspect? Who might have bussed my suspect?"

Nero brought that concern into the thread as a foregone conclusion well before any lynch had been finalized, like it was his desire to lock the tally on Epignosis and create an unfavorable circumstance for a wide breadth of possible voting activity after his post. This implies an extreme degree of confidence that Epignosis is going to flip cop -- I'd argue more confidence than even you have in that truth right now. Ask yourself, if in this Day 11, a larger wagon mounted on Epignosis, what your immediate concerns would be, and what you would post in this thread.

Your answer may differ from mine, I don't know.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 1158
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:
Sloonei wrote:I am predisposed to sympathize with Nero's caution in that post, but I understand your point. I have not been viewing Nero's post so strongly and I am inclined to agree with Soneji's take on it. Nero could have just been saying that we should be careful about those things. He was not necessarily saying that they would happen, just that they're possibilities. A townie should be conscious of these possibilities.
I think I have a way to convey why his comment struck me as unnatural. When you say that "a townie should be conscious of these possibilities", I don't necessarily disagree -- but I want to you to ask yourself where your mind is when you're pursuing the lynch of a suspect you genuinely have without objective confirmation of that player truly being a baddie (like an ID or something). Are you worried about other players bussing/saving your suspect (keep in mind that at this point, the tally largely favors your suspect being lynched), or are you worried about ensuring your work was in your town's best interests? I think a townie, in a natural state, sees a tally that favors his/her preferred lynch, will say to themselves something like "okay, here we go. I think we've done this correctly, and I hope it works out." Then after the lynch is finalized and the baddie role is confirmed, that townie is able to expand their mindset to encompass more complex dynamics -- like "who attempted to save my suspect? Who might have bussed my suspect?"

Nero brought that concern into the thread as a foregone conclusion well before any lynch had been finalized, like it was his desire to lock the tally on Epignosis and create an unfavorable circumstance for a wide breadth of possible voting activity after his post. This implies an extreme degree of confidence that Epignosis is going to flip cop -- I'd argue more confidence than even you have in that truth right now. Ask yourself, if in this Day 11, a larger wagon mounted on Epignosis, what your immediate concerns would be, and what you would post in this thread.

I get this. I can understand the suspicion and I want Nero to respond if he can.
It also strengthens my suspicion of Epi in a way as well, but I think everything is doing that this point. I am confident he's bad.
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Nerolunar
The Mark
Posts in topic: 168

Post by Nerolunar »

@ Sloonei - Well, I thought I would just include my vote in the post anyways. Its itching in me to lynch Chaindeath, but okay. Im going to read your final ISO of Epi and will lynch whoever you guys decide on as long as its not a person I don´t suspect.
Prisoner 509378 wrote:

You are interpreting my statement to the extreme. I wanted to be careful and to think things through, not go wild and CFD-like again. I know that was our only time lynching a cop, but at the moment of my statement it would be stupid and dangerous to do so. It was just a warning.
ImageImage

Regardless, I think Nero should be lynched on grounds that he's my partner, your partner, Enrique's partner, the Joker, the Riddler, the Gingerbread Man, and Toto.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

But why was Epi's badness a foregone conclusion to you?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Hey chaindeath, what's up?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Nerolunar wrote:You are interpreting my statement to the extreme. I wanted to be careful and to think things through, not go wild and CFD-like again. I know that was our only time lynching a cop, but at the moment of my statement it would be stupid and dangerous to do so. It was just a warning.
After you answer Sloonei's question, please answer this one:

Why would it have been stupid or extreme? The Epi wagon eventually shifted to a Nero wagon, and then again to a Dom wagon. It wasn't quite a "CFD", but it was definitely a mass-shift. And Dom was a cop.
chaindeath
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 80

Post by chaindeath »

Sloonei wrote:Okay Nero, the thing I didn't like about your chaindeath vote and the way you brought up the Prisoner's exercise in framing it was that you seemed to have your mind made up on where your vote was going to go before any of this got started, but you still gave the appearance of doing your homework before placing it on chaindeath.
Nerolunar wrote:
Prisoner 509378 wrote:Doing this again, but this time I will make no comments about what I think is likely or unlikely. You guys tell me.

Supposing the innocence of Sloonei and Turnip Head...

chaindeath
If chaindeath and Elohcin are town, cops are:
EPIGNOSIS
NEROLUNAR
SONEJI

If chaindeath and Epignosis are town, cops are:
ELOHCIN
NEROLUNAR
SONEJI

If chaindeath and Nerolunar are town, cops are:
ELOHCIN
EPIGNOSIS
SONEJI

If chaindeath and Soneji are town, cops are:
ELOHCIN
EPIGNOSIS
NEROLUNAR
Elohcin
If Elohcin and chaindeath are town, cops are:
Epignosis
Nerolunar
Soneji

If Elohcin and Epignosis are town, cops are:
chaindeath
Nerolunar
Soneji

If Elohcin and Nerolunar are town, cops are:
chaindeath
Epignosis
Soneji

If Elohcin and Soneji are town, cops are:
chaindeath
Epignosis
Nerolunar
Epignosis
If Epignosis and chaindeath are town, cops are:
Elohcin
Nerolunar
Soneji

If Epignosis and Elohcin are town, cops are:
chaindeath
Nerolunar
Soneji

If Epignosis and Nerolunar are town, cops are:
chaindeath
Elohcin
Soneji

If Epignosis and Soneji are town, cops are:
chaindeath
Epignosis
Nerolunar
Nerolunar
If Nerolunar and chaindeath are town, cops are:
Elohcin
Epignosis
Soneji

If Nerolunar and Elohcin are town, cops are:
chaindeath
Epignosis
Soneji

If Nerolunar and Epignosis are town, cops are:
chaindeath
Elohcin
Soneji

If Nerolunar and Soneji are town, cops are:
chaindeath
Elohcin
Epignosis
Soneji
If Soneji and chaindeath are town, cops are:
Elohcin
Epignosis
Nerolunar

If Soneji and Elohcin are town, cops are:
chaindeath
Epignosis
Nerolunar

If Soneji and Epignosis are town, cops are:
chaindeath
Elohcin
Nerolunar

If Soneji and Nerolunar are town, cops are:
chaindeath
Elohcin
Epignosis
Okay its the same.

Are anyone ready for a Chaindeath lynch now?
What I really want to ask if why did you feel the need to reference this post before putting your vote on chaindeath? It's not like you were coming up with a new suspicion. No new information is being brought to light by you doing this, but you did it anyway. You've been suspicious of chaindeath all game, and you're voting for him right now despite the apparent support in the poll for Epignosis, who is also on your suspect list. Why chaindeath and not Epignosis, and why did you need to reference the prisoner's post?
Nero tried this with Scotties post, also.
It is genuine. He makes the same mistakes I did in my first game, which is writing down reads based on hollow reasoning and then forgetting them, making new reads as he goes along. Its just like seeing myself in fx Arkham, where my teammates were DFaraday and Floyd btw. I understand that the OMGUS is a trait of new players and that its not entirely alignment indicative but put that on-top of everything else and it does not look good in my opinion. If you need quotes for this go look at the case Scotty made on Chaindeath a few days ago.

Im frustrated that he is still alive despite his messy play. I keep pushing because my scumread is so strong and nobody has been listening. In my eyes he has only made weak attempts at recovering his play, not putting in the effort to change my view of him.

Linki - Epi even though my vote history speaks differently Chaindeath has been a major scum read for me through this game. I am against wasting votes so my final votes have not been on Chaindeath that many times as there was no support for it.v
It seems to chaindeath that he almost needs to draw from other peoples good names in order to try and have me killed and in turn win the game for the cop team.
With enough bullets, you can solve anything.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

chaindeath, I see the link you are making but I think those circumstances are different from his vote for you today. In the post you bring up, he is deferring to Scotty because he said things that Nero liked. In his vote today he seemed to be appealing to the Prisoner's input for absolutely no reason other than to give the appearance that he's putting thought into his vote, when it seems like he had made up his mind long before the day even started.

My question for you is whether or not you can see Nero's suspicion of you being genuine and coming from the perspective of a townie? I am not asking if you think this is the case, I am asking if you can conceive of it being the case at all.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 494

Re: [DAY 2] Turf Wars: Battle of the Hosts

Post by Epignosis »

Sloonei wrote: I am not used to Epi being so ready with reasons to explain a point of suspicion against him. When he's town, I've always seen him as a player who is very confident and thus doens't often need to defend himself the way he does here. Which makes me think perhaps he did feel the need to do so in this game, because the suspicion was legitimate.
Usually I don't, but I've been accused of not being aggressive enough (and therefore bad) several times in the past several months. Although I'd say I've been plenty aggressive here (see sig).

It tells me that people secretly like evil Epi...until I come after them. :feb:
Sloonei wrote: I am confident he's bad.
If you are confident, then there is little I can do but hope you change your mind.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

That's not true, you can scratch and claw your way back up my rainbow. I am confident, but I am not certain.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Sloonei wrote:That's not true, you can scratch and claw your way back up my rainbow. I am confident, but I am not certain.
I have no intention of scratching or clawing my way up a rainbow.
Nerolunar
The Mark

Post by Nerolunar »

Sloonei wrote:But why was Epi's badness a foregone conclusion to you?
I believed him to be bad, thats why I voted for him at that point. I had previously been null on him but then I remembered his weird behavior towards me and that made me feel that he is bad. He has not done anything to far to convince me of the opposite. I will admit that it definitely isn´t my strongest vote, but I guess it was because I was away for day 8 and 9 because of lack of willing to play mafia and I think my loose grasp of the game led me to not think that hard about reasoning. I blame myself for that actually, I could at least have checked Epis posts or something XD
Prisoner 509378 wrote:
Nerolunar wrote:You are interpreting my statement to the extreme. I wanted to be careful and to think things through, not go wild and CFD-like again. I know that was our only time lynching a cop, but at the moment of my statement it would be stupid and dangerous to do so. It was just a warning.
After you answer Sloonei's question, please answer this one:

Why would it have been stupid or extreme? The Epi wagon eventually shifted to a Nero wagon, and then again to a Dom wagon. It wasn't quite a "CFD", but it was definitely a mass-shift. And Dom was a cop.
I think that shift was too quick too, it almost got me lynched. That was exactly what I warned against. The move onto Dom came with more reasoning and evolved more gradually, and Im fine with that. How ironic would it be if I got lynched off of something I warned against and losing the game in the process?
ImageImage

Regardless, I think Nero should be lynched on grounds that he's my partner, your partner, Enrique's partner, the Joker, the Riddler, the Gingerbread Man, and Toto.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Epignosis wrote:
Sloonei wrote:That's not true, you can scratch and claw your way back up my rainbow. I am confident, but I am not certain.
Will you do anything at all?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Nerolunar wrote:I believed him to be bad, thats why I voted for him at that point. I had previously been null on him but then I remembered his weird behavior towards me and that made me feel that he is bad. He has not done anything to far to convince me of the opposite. I will admit that it definitely isn´t my strongest vote, but I guess it was because I was away for day 8 and 9 because of lack of willing to play mafia and I think my loose grasp of the game led me to not think that hard about reasoning. I blame myself for that actually, I could at least have checked Epis posts or something XD
:Uhh:
Nerolunar wrote:I think that shift was too quick too, it almost got me lynched. That was exactly what I warned against. The move onto Dom came with more reasoning and evolved more gradually, and Im fine with that. How ironic would it be if I got lynched off of something I warned against and losing the game in the process?
That shift was caused by the post in question. I might even argue the Dom lynch was supported by less reasoning than yours would have been.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Nero, you've opened this phase with eagerness on two fronts:

1. Let's lynch Elohcin.

2. Let's lynch chaindeath.

What do you think of Epignosis right now and where does he stand among your lynch priorities?
chaindeath
Stool Pigeon

Post by chaindeath »

Sloonie, chaindeath doesn't think that Nero could be presenting this case as a townie genuinely.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

chaindeath wrote:Sloonie, chaindeath doesn't think that Nero could be presenting this case as a townie genuinely.
Why not?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Sloonei wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
I suppose, but I'm not particularly motivated.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Epignosis wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Do you care about the civilians' chance to win this game?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Do you care about the civilians' chance to win this game?
Which civilians?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Epignosis wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
What is causing this lack of motivation?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Epignosis wrote:Which civilians?
Whichever team suits the question better for you.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Sloonei wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
My spreadsheet and the fact that I am almost sure I made an erroneous assumption that I didn't catch. Things aren't looking too swell. If I get lynched, you won't lynch a cop, but I'm not kicking up any fuss.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Epignosis wrote:My spreadsheet and the fact that I am almost sure I made an erroneous assumption that I didn't catch.
Details please.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Epignosis wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
My spreadsheet and the fact that I am almost sure I made an erroneous assumption that I didn't catch. Things aren't looking too swell. If I get lynched, you won't lynch a cop, but I'm not kicking up any fuss.
What was your erroneous assumption? Can you describe the state of this spreadsheet of yours? I've heard nothing about it before now.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

you probably only need to answer one of us
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:My spreadsheet and the fact that I am almost sure I made an erroneous assumption that I didn't catch.
Details please.
I had S~V~S as one thing and now I'm sure I was incorrect.
Sloonei wrote:What was your erroneous assumption? Can you describe the state of this spreadsheet of yours? I've heard nothing about it before now.
See above.

I rarely keep spreadsheets, and I didn't start this one until after Day 7 ended.

The state of the spreadsheet is "Well, fuck." :meany:
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Epignosis wrote:
Prisoner 509378 wrote:
Details please.
More details please.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Sloonei wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Prisoner 509378 wrote:
Details please.
More details please.
What do you want to know?
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Epignosis wrote:What do you want to know?
What did you have S~V~S as, what confirms your incorrectness, what do you think she actually was?
Nerolunar
The Mark

Post by Nerolunar »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:Nero, you've opened this phase with eagerness on two fronts:

1. Let's lynch Elohcin.

What do you think of Epignosis right now and where does he stand among your lynch priorities?
This recent spreadsheet stuff has me intrigued, so I would prefer either Chaindeath or Elohcin, just so we can get more time to see if Epignosis really is bad. Maybe Soneji is indeed bad?

The people I am most sure of are Chaindeath and Elohcin. Im willing to give Epignosis more time. With that said though, I will vote for the player that the majority decides to lynch, providing it isn´t myself or one of my town reads(Sloonei and TH obv.)

I wont be around at EoD though, so that sucks.
ImageImage

Nerolunar
The Mark

Post by Nerolunar »

chaindeath wrote:Sloonie, chaindeath doesn't think that Nero could be presenting this case as a townie genuinely.
What is your case then? How is your case "genuine" if mine isn´t?
ImageImage

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Nerolunar wrote:
Prisoner 509378 wrote:Nero, you've opened this phase with eagerness on two fronts:

1. Let's lynch Elohcin.

This recent spreadsheet stuff has me intrigued, so I would prefer either Chaindeath or Elohcin, just so we can get more time to see if Epignosis really is bad. Maybe Soneji is indeed bad?

The people I am most sure of are Chaindeath and Elohcin. Im willing to give Epignosis more time. With that said though, I will vote for the player that the majority decides to lynch, providing it isn´t myself or one of my town reads(Sloonei and TH obv.)

you want to lynch somebody else to get a read on Epi while we're in a lylo? wut? Why are you lacking confidence about Epi? You voted for him yesterday, didn't you? What about that whole thing where he tried to trap you?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Nerolunar
The Mark

Post by Nerolunar »

Sloonei wrote:
Nerolunar wrote:

1. Let's lynch Elohcin.

you want to lynch somebody else to get a read on Epi while we're in a lylo? wut? Why are you lacking confidence about Epi? You voted for him yesterday, didn't you? What about that whole thing where he tried to trap you?
Im paranoid okay? Its exactly because we are in lylo. Right in this moment I feel more strongly about Elohcin and Chaindeath. And what does it mean as long as we hit a cop?
ImageImage

chaindeath
Stool Pigeon

Post by chaindeath »

Chaindeath looked at Nero's and Epignosis's posts from the past day, specifically the ones that had something to do with Dom and S~V~S. After looking at this, where the votes lie in the past polls, and the front page of who's dead and alive chaindeath thinks he knows who and what some people are. Probably. For him to hopefully flush this out he needs to know a few more pieces of information.

Epignosis, what are your thoughts on chaindeath as the game stands?

Nero, chaindeath knows for a fact that his is genuine because he is town. He knows his role and knows it to be one of the town and the families. You on the other hand he does not know for sure what your role is. Dom tried to have chaindeath lynched and you seem to be doing the same kind of thing, albeit you started yours sooner.

Also, chaindeath thinks there are only three cops left. The player list is likely as follows:

Town
Sock Don
Daisy Don
Sock crew
chaindeath
Prisoner

Cops
Chief
warden
Beat cop
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Nerolunar wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Nerolunar wrote:

1. Let's lynch Elohcin.

Im paranoid okay? Its exactly because we are in lylo. Right in this moment I feel more strongly about Elohcin and Chaindeath. And what does it mean as long as we hit a cop?
Why is your paranoia dissuading you away from epi?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

What role does chaindeath think SVS had?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

I'm liking chaindeath right now.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Nero's chaindeath vote has started to flip my perception of the two of them. Still prefer Epignosis.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Nerolunar
The Mark

Post by Nerolunar »

There is a huge difference.

Dom wanted to bus you recently.

Do you think that I would hypothetically make a bus attempt from day 1? You can´t really compare the two. I guess you could make a scapegoating argument but it simply wont be true.

What do you want to achieve with Epigs read on you?

Im going a little OMGUS/Tunnely mode and its frustrating that I feel this way. Part of it is the 3rd person

My paranoia surrounding Epignosis is enough to push me away and go with my safer reads. I think its more risky to lynch Epignosis right now in the event that Soneji had me fooled and Epignosis is town.
ImageImage

Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

My confidence that we're both right is strengthening. Turnip head HURRY.
Nerolunar
The Mark

Post by Nerolunar »

The 3rd person makes me feel like its a little child speaking and I am not a huge fan of children. Sometimes I just feel like Chaindeath should step up and use first person - it would be so much more confident and less sleazy. I can´t demand that though. Im deep in a tunnel for gods sake.
ImageImage

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Nerolunar wrote:There is a huge difference.

Dom wanted to bus you recently.

Do you think that I would hypothetically make a bus attempt from day 1? You can´t really compare the two. I guess you could make a scapegoating argument but it simply wont be true.

What do you want to achieve with Epigs read on you?

Im going a little OMGUS/Tunnely mode and its frustrating that I feel this way. Part of it is the 3rd person

My paranoia surrounding Epignosis is enough to push me away and go with my safer reads. I think its more risky to lynch Epignosis right now in the event that Soneji had me fooled and Epignosis is town.
I am not sure what this post is responding to, but why do you see Epi as riskier than chaindeath and Elo? How is Epi, with 400+ posts, a riskier lynch than Elohcin, with like 3 posts?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Nerolunar
The Mark

Post by Nerolunar »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:My confidence that we're both right is strengthening. Turnip head HURRY.
Except youre not.

I need to step away for a bit. I think Im going to bed actually.

Linki- You are right Sloonei. I don´t know anymore. Let me vote in 15 min and then Im going to bed.
ImageImage

Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

I won't oppose an Epi lynch at this point. I really struggle to believe a town Epi would be content to let a few punks with a quarter of his post count manipulate the game toward his mislynch without putting up a fight.
Nerolunar
The Mark

Post by Nerolunar »

Okay. Lets lynch Epi then. Its clearly what you guys want at this point and I won´t stand in the way of that. I lost my cool for a moment there I think.

Epignosis

Chaindeath if Im saying something that makes you personally uncomfortable feel free to tell me. Im not trying to shame you for your choice of playstyle/writing, but it has influenced me. Im sorry if Im being too rude. Good night everyone.
ImageImage

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:
What did you have S~V~S as, what confirms your incorrectness, what do you think she actually was?
I tried telling you what I thought S~V~S was, and you said I was spouting nonsense.
Prisoner 509378 wrote:I won't oppose an Epi lynch at this point. I really struggle to believe a town Epi would be content to let a few punks with a quarter of his post count manipulate the game toward his mislynch without putting up a fight.
I tried to manipulate the game toward a lynch I preferred, and you said I was spouting nonsense.

I don't care if I get lynched at this point.

Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Epignosis wrote:
Prisoner 509378 wrote:
I tried telling you what I thought S~V~S was, and you said I was spouting nonsense.
Prisoner 509378 wrote:I won't oppose an Epi lynch at this point. I really struggle to believe a town Epi would be content to let a few punks with a quarter of his post count manipulate the game toward his mislynch without putting up a fight.
I tried to manipulate the game toward a lynch I preferred, and you said I was spouting nonsense.

I don't care if I get lynched at this point.

Since when does my opinion have any effect on your behavior? Why don't you just answer the damned question?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

No.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Epignosis wrote:No.
Then if you're town and your team loses, it's your fault.

Return to “Previous Jobs”