55%

Total votes: 11
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 75
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Re: Downton Abbey Mafia

Post by LoRab »

Been checking on the game in spurts throughout the day--never time to read more than a few posts at a time. One of those days. Anyway, looking at the current vote getters:

I still don't see the case on Dom. I don't really have a read on him yet, but nothing about his posts screams bad to me. BWT, I can see that his points are inconsistent, which I don't recall as being his norm, so I have an eyebrow on him, and could vote that way. Weak, but a day 1 vote is generally weak. DF seems to be playing typically--not sure I caught what the suspicion of him is based on. Need to reread the posts about him.

I'm sure I had more thoughts, but I can't remember them at the moment. Sleepy after a 12 plus hour work day.
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 28

Post by DFaraday »

Silverwolf wrote:This is in response to DFaraday who I am currently voting for ISO purposes I'm putting it in thread too.
Silverwolf wrote: Well, I can give you my honest opinion on it. I'm less inclined to care about my voting as town. As scum, I'm a lot more careful about it. So joining a bandwagon right away in a game, leans town for me as it promotes discussion and pressures someone that most likely needs it. This kind of pushing is townie to me. Now, if someone jumps on a major bandwagon with lame reasoning on someone who looks town or flips town, I'm gonna re-examine that a lot more closely next day.

The issue I had with your post is the fact that you started the day defending the leading wagon. It could be you honestly don't believe Dom is scum but I don't get that impression from you. You could be defending a teammate, possible. OR, you could be whiteknighting a wagon as scum which I have done before in past games. Usually in my opening statements because A) It's conversation that is easy to make and looks protown and/or B) I know the wagon is on town and it will give me town points going forward.

Due to your overall posting so far, I'm going with the later for now.
Thanks for the response. I've always associated bandwagons with baddie behavior, probably in part because I come from a forum where votes were typically not changeable, but also because it feels like a way to hide and shirk responsibility. As a matter of principle I try not to vote along with bandwagons unless I honestly believe that person is the most suspicious or to save myself.

So when I see a bandwagon spring up, it puts me on edge. Especially one that has so little substance to it, like this one in my opinion.

Linki: I don't currently suspect anyone who suspected Dom, but if I had to pick one, I guess BR because she seemed a bit wafflier about it than LoRab. If other people pointed it out I missed it.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 42

Post by Sorsha »

Scotty wrote:I think that It is too early to tell for Dom and DFaraday. I lean scum on Dom, but having 4 people outright vote him is either a bullseye by town or a huge mistake.

im curious about bwt. My gut tells me he could be bad (yes I see that you are voting him) but I need a reminder: was he bad in "A World Reborn"? He was NK'd n1 I remember, and he is acting differently this game I feel.
bwt was bad in A World Reborn but he was not killed night one. Timmer was killed night one and then later replaced bwt
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 242
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Sorsha wrote:
Scotty wrote:I think that It is too early to tell for Dom and DFaraday. I lean scum on Dom, but having 4 people outright vote him is either a bullseye by town or a huge mistake.

im curious about bwt. My gut tells me he could be bad (yes I see that you are voting him) but I need a reminder: was he bad in "A World Reborn"? He was NK'd n1 I remember, and he is acting differently this game I feel.
bwt was bad in A World Reborn but he was not killed night one. Timmer was killed night one and then later replaced bwt
Ah, you know what? I meant Recruitment IV. I didn't even play World Reborn, I just got the two confused.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Matt wrote:Just my reading this last page, I think Polo's bad. Haha. Okay, enough procrastinating, catch up time!!!! Woot!
7 hours of catch up time, and you're still catching up?

Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 153

Post by Dom »

ika wrote:
Sorsha wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:BTW-my vote on metalmarsh is because he's not doing anything productive at all and appears to be avoiding the thread.
He's one of the higher posters in the thread so far... How is that avoiding the thread?

How many games have you played with him before this one?
I think at the time when she said that he was posting elsewhere.

That is at least what i saw when she posted that

i mena i could pull timestamps if i wanted to be tryhard
To be fair, the guy's hosting a game.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 42

Post by Sorsha »

Epignosis wrote:Who are you again?
Who am I.. where did I come from... why am I here....
ika wrote:
Sorsha wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:BTW-my vote on metalmarsh is because he's not doing anything productive at all and appears to be avoiding the thread.
He's one of the higher posters in the thread so far... How is that avoiding the thread?

How many games have you played with him before this one?
I think at the time when she said that he was posting elsewhere.

That is at least what i saw when she posted that

i mena i could pull timestamps if i wanted to be tryhard
No need to do that, but thanks.
Silverwolf wrote:
Sorsha wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
DFaraday wrote:I'm not liking so many votes on Dom already. Especially since I don't think he's done anything shady.

As for Ika's comments re: Epi, I don't agree with it. And I think the practice of policy voting people for not playing a distinctly town game, regardless of whether that person is actually bad, is itself not a town strategy.
This post is scummy due to the fact that it's an instant defense of the leading wagon.
In your experience does scum usually defend against day one bandwagons?

sorry I'm posting one response at a time and not multi-quoting, I'm at work and don't know when I'm going to have to drop my phone and look like I'm actually working. I don't want to have a big post just sitting there waiting for me to get back to it.
Yes, as I explained in a previous post, I've seen it and done it myself as scum.
I came across that post eventually. I agree that the changeable votes are nice for making those kinds of pressure votes possible... Have you ever defended a day one bandwagon as a civ?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 77

Post by Silverwolf »

Sorsha wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
Sorsha wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
DFaraday wrote:I'm not liking so many votes on Dom already. Especially since I don't think he's done anything shady.

As for Ika's comments re: Epi, I don't agree with it. And I think the practice of policy voting people for not playing a distinctly town game, regardless of whether that person is actually bad, is itself not a town strategy.
This post is scummy due to the fact that it's an instant defense of the leading wagon.

sorry I'm posting one response at a time and not multi-quoting, I'm at work and don't know when I'm going to have to drop my phone and look like I'm actually working. I don't want to have a big post just sitting there waiting for me to get back to it.
Yes, as I explained in a previous post, I've seen it and done it myself as scum.
I came across that post eventually. I agree that the changeable votes are nice for making those kinds of pressure votes possible... Have you ever defended a day one bandwagon as a civ?
If I think the wagon is on town I will but usually not right away in a game. Only if I think the lynch is going through and I don't want the person lynched. I often will jump on wagons early game for reactions and discussion. I don't defend them then for the most part as town. Usually only later and only when I'm fairly confident it's a mislynch. I did that with ika in Turf Wars on D1 cuz I thought the reasons they were lynching him were bad and amounted to playstyle differences. Later I scumread him and he was scum.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 54

Post by DrWilgy »

Silverwolf wrote:
Sorsha wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
Sorsha wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:

If I think the wagon is on town I will but usually not right away in a game. Only if I think the lynch is going through and I don't want the person lynched. I often will jump on wagons early game for reactions and discussion. I don't defend them then for the most part as town. Usually only later and only when I'm fairly confident it's a mislynch. I did that with ika in Turf Wars on D1 cuz I thought the reasons they were lynching him were bad and amounted to playstyle differences. Later I scumread him and he was scum.
*A bucket of popcorn falls to the floor, it seems to imply that Wilgy used to do the contrary when he was alive. He would just sit back and watch the show as a baddie. "Too much effort to get involved", he would think*
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

I have a busy day ahead of me. In case I don't have a chance to vote, I'm putting one on BWT. I'm suspicious of him and it'll tie him with DFaraday. I'll try and keep checking in.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

DrWilgy wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
Sorsha wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
Sorsha wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:

*A bucket of popcorn falls to the floor, it seems to imply that Wilgy used to do the contrary when he was alive. He would just sit back and watch the show as a baddie. "Too much effort to get involved", he would think*
This is a good point. I'm less active as a baddie but I still have an agenda and post. I will look at inactives later and if they continue, I'll vote them. I usually do. Either they are scum lurking or town that isn't gonna help us. But I don't do that early game usually.
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Later I will ISO birdwithteeth and see what the votes are about, when I have more time.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 115
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

DrWilgy wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
Sorsha wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
Sorsha wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:

Is this another joke that went over my head? I'm a little wary after Epi's Laugh-In, but I think that bucket of popcorn is trying to tell us that DrWilgy is bad. Unless I'm mistaken and Wilgy has been involved on either side of the Dom lynch. :shrug2:
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

LC, can you clarify your point there? I'm confused.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Dom wrote:LC, can you clarify your point there? I'm confused.
It just struck me the same as Epi's joke that went over my head. Epi linked to a game where he was a baddie and was exhibiting the same behaviour as a joke. Then Wilgy said that, as a baddie, he likes to sit back and watch the Day 1 bandwagon, and not get involved. Which is kind of what he's doing in this game.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 132

Post by sig »

@MM no thanks I'm usually against CFD :P

So I don't like that Wilgy isn't posting any content yet, so I'll be keeping my eye on him for now.

I'm leaning more towards a bwt lynch today then Dom or DF. I'll review the cases on all three later today and make up my mind.
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Long Con wrote:
It just struck me the same as Epi's joke that went over my head. Epi linked to a game where he was a baddie and was exhibiting the same behaviour as a joke. Then Wilgy said that, as a baddie, he likes to sit back and watch the Day 1 bandwagon, and not get involved. Which is kind of what he's doing in this game.
I'm not sure that's true. Rob did bring out a point against me.

However, I'd like to skim the beginning of turf wars... or at least look at his ISO and see what he posted Day 1. I never noticed that about Rob.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 486

Post by Epignosis »

What did you never notice about me?
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Dom wrote:
Long Con wrote:
I'm not sure that's true. Rob did bring out a point against me.

However, I'd like to skim the beginning of turf wars... or at least look at his ISO and see what he posted Day 1. I never noticed that about Rob.
I feel like you are continuing a separate conversation that I wasn't part of. :confused: You lost me, Dom!
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Long Con wrote:
*A ghostly voice can be heard, Wilgy's corpse has gone missing*

"@LC - NO U

@Sig - also NO U"
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 217
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

*extends left hand

DrWilgy, will you join me in this Downton Dance of Death?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Epignosis wrote:What did you never notice about me?
Wilgy's talking about himself and not Rob isn't he? :blush:
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Scotty wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Joke

The heads of Long Con and Scotty
Waiting for the punch
Line

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Not so much impressed with bwt's lack of defense on the matter. His D1 has been pretty unfulfilling thus far.

bwt

Nerolunar
The Mark
Posts in topic: 62

Post by Nerolunar »

Hmm.

Recently DF has been defending himself pretty well imo. I can see where he is coming from - being wary of wagons that build up too fast. As Scotty just mentioned, BWt´s lack of defense contrary to DF who is actually trying does look worse.

Bwt
ImageImage

Regardless, I think Nero should be lynched on grounds that he's my partner, your partner, Enrique's partner, the Joker, the Riddler, the Gingerbread Man, and Toto.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Dom wrote:
Epignosis wrote:What did you never notice about me?
Wilgy's talking about himself and not Rob isn't he? :blush:
I am still in shock at how bad my reading comprehension was here.
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 99

Post by thellama73 »

I'm busy today as well, but I want people to know I'm still here reading the thread. While I prefer Faraday, I don't think BWT is the worst choice for a lynch today, I guess.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Llama, what makes you prefer DFaraday?
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 99

Post by thellama73 »

Dom wrote:Llama, what makes you prefer DFaraday?
I thought his initial filler post seemed awfully scummy, and I haven't had a similar instinct about BWT. But BWT always reads the same to me, so I have a very hard time telling when he's bad.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

I checked btw's 9 posts and feel very indifferent about him. I have no objections to this lynch going through.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

*A ghost Wilgy appears (imagine Wilgy with a sheet over his head), and extends his hand to Marmot for their dance*
Silverwolf wrote:I checked btw's 9 posts and feel very indifferent about him. I have no objections to this lynch going through.
*The ghost then points to a nearby computer screen and text begins to appear on the screen*

"Silverwolf... While I haven't thoroughly read you, I am aware you have the second most posts... I think it would be rather off or odd of you to feel indifferent to a lynch that isn't the one you are voting for yourself. If anything... I think you should be bothered that it's not the wagon you support at least.

Time to look at you in detail..."

*Wilgy's ghost disappears*
Image Image Image
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 66

Post by Black Rock »

Dom wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Dom wrote:For people suspecting DFaraday, do you think this is unusual behavior for him or just vapid behavior?
That question really tries to force the answer to be one of the two, that's kind of weird to me. I don't suspect him for unusual OR vapid behaviour. I suspect him because of what I consider baddie behaviour. You didn't answer my question to you about the dichotomy of your previous post.
You're right. I forgot to answer your point. Perhaps BR unintentionally did this, but either way, she should know. If she is bad, then we should call her out on it and lynch her. If she isn't bad and does not want me lynched, then we shoud let her know that her words might be pushing others to do something different.

Oh my. I certainly wasn't even thinking of this game when I said "sneakier". Thank you Epig, for understanding me. I didn't feel like that should be taken as an opinion I had regarding this game. I was speaking to the fact that I have troubles reading you in games where as before I felt like you more more of an open book. I thought I also conveyed that I was not suspicious of you when I said I didn't understand any suspicion surrounding you at that time. Your reaction to my post is you falling into old habits. You should have let it go and watched who did try to use it to get you lynched. It's a much more "sneakier" way to catch a baddie.

With that said I have to vote now as my three year old starts ball hockey tonight and it runs from 530 till 630, and the poll ends at around 645 for me.

I'm so not caught up but I'm going to place a vote on LC. When I get home I am going to read over one of his posts but I don't think I follow some of his logic.
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Black Rock wrote:I'm so not caught up but I'm going to place a vote on LC. When I get home I am going to read over one of his posts but I don't think I follow some of his logic.
There's only 13 total pages, and your last post was at the bottom of page 7, so there's only been a mere 5 pages of posts since then. The quote you pulled was posted in the middle of page 9. I must express my incredulity regarding how "so not caught up" you are.

Are you okay with Long Con being lynched today?
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 60

Post by Elohcin »

Just a reminder: There's just over an hour to get your votes in. :nicenod:
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Illyria
The Mark
Posts in topic: 88

Post by Illyria »

Black Rock wrote:
Dom wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Dom wrote:For people suspecting DFaraday, do you think this is unusual behavior for him or just vapid behavior?
That question really tries to force the answer to be one of the two, that's kind of weird to me. I don't suspect him for unusual OR vapid behaviour. I suspect him because of what I consider baddie behaviour. You didn't answer my question to you about the dichotomy of your previous post.
You're right. I forgot to answer your point. Perhaps BR unintentionally did this, but either way, she should know. If she is bad, then we should call her out on it and lynch her. If she isn't bad and does not want me lynched, then we shoud let her know that her words might be pushing others to do something different.

Oh my. I certainly wasn't even thinking of this game when I said "sneakier". Thank you Epig, for understanding me. I didn't feel like that should be taken as an opinion I had regarding this game. I was speaking to the fact that I have troubles reading you in games where as before I felt like you more more of an open book. I thought I also conveyed that I was not suspicious of you when I said I didn't understand any suspicion surrounding you at that time. Your reaction to my post is you falling into old habits. You should have let it go and watched who did try to use it to get you lynched. It's a much more "sneakier" way to catch a baddie.

With that said I have to vote now as my three year old starts ball hockey tonight and it runs from 530 till 630, and the poll ends at around 645 for me.

I'm so not caught up but I'm going to place a vote on LC. When I get home I am going to read over one of his posts but I don't think I follow some of his logic.

Huh. Look, it is my first ping that I can identify.

One, IIRC you are pretty good with words so it is odd to me that you aren't now.

Two, so you believe Dom is a civvie?

You aren't my only ping, and I am going to push this voting this lynch just a tad to see what else I can get in the re-read. I am barely coherent right now, the last two days have been MAD!

Here is what I had initially and I am not multi-quoting.

I have never read BWT right, this game proves no exception.

D Faraday I am not sure.

Dom, you have been making my eyebrow crick for the last day-- to be fair I can not tell if there are still the vestiges of the puppy in there or if it is something else.

LC... I.. am not sure... but I worry. I have yet to dileneate if that is from Mafias Past or this one.
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Epignosis wrote:
Black Rock wrote:I'm so not caught up but I'm going to place a vote on LC. When I get home I am going to read over one of his posts but I don't think I follow some of his logic.
There's only 13 total pages, and your last post was at the bottom of page 7, so there's only been a mere 5 pages of posts since then. The quote you pulled was posted in the middle of page 9. I must express my incredulity regarding how "so not caught up" you are.

I'm right at that quote but I had to go. I'm just checking in from the arena. I really can't answer that last question. I haven't caught up. Even though it's not that much. I may be on the couch tonight since I broke my first mafia rule.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 132

Post by sig »

Okay I'm here to vote!

I looked over the top three and frankly can't find anything that pingy from any of them. I've got a bad gut read of DF so I'll be voting for him today.
Notice BWT is the counter wagon to Df/Dom and there hasn't been any real resistance to his wagon. This makes me think he is less likely to be mafia.

I'm also keeping my eye on Epi something seems off about him.

DF
ImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 75
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

Voted Dr Wilgy, because I don't feel so strongly about any of the bandwagons, and I need to vote whle I have a moment. I don't like that he's hiding behind shtick--that is a behavior that generally rings baddie to me. So, really, I guess this is my asking him to just post normally so we can all just read his posts simply.
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Just because I said I haven't been lynched Day 1 in a while doesn't mean the time has come again. :(
It might be a good idea though. How about if you're bad? Then I might die night 1 if you're not lynched first. I have to put some thought into this. :ponder:

Seeing Illy play has brought my mood up. I like the return of old Mafia friends. I thought I'd never see her again.
I'll probably nightkill Scotty instead. He's my other go-to option.

Are we friends now?

I started reading this page from the beginning again. I'm here now epig, and maybe see LC's train of thought but I just saw he left a leading comment regarding me that surprised me and led to my vote.
ImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Illyria wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
Dom wrote:
Long Con wrote:

One, IIRC you are pretty good with words so it is odd to me that you aren't now.

You aren't my only ping, and I am going to push this voting this lynch just a tad to see what else I can get in the re-read. I am barely coherent right now, the last two days have been MAD!

D Faraday I am not sure.

Dom, you have been making my eyebrow crick for the last day-- to be fair I can not tell if there are still the vestiges of the puppy in there or if it is something else.

LC... I.. am not sure... but I worry. I have yet to dileneate if that is from Mafias Past or this one.
lol good with words? I've never been accused of that in my life.
ImageImage
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 161

Post by Matt »

Oh man, I'm gonna get shit for this, but I still haven't caught up. Randomed between Bwt, DF, and Dom, and got Bwt. Sorry, even if you are bad Bwt :(
Image Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Black Rock wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

I'm right at that quote but I had to go. I'm just checking in from the arena. I really can't answer that last question. I haven't caught up. Even though it's not that much. I may be on the couch tonight since I broke my first mafia rule.
If you are bad, then I say Long Con is too. That vote doesn't strike me as compelling, and if you're not willing to lynch somebody, you shouldn't be voting that person- even on Day 1. Rather, it smells like one of those halfhearted distance votes I see all the time as a host.

To me a vote says, "This is the person I am most confident in lynching."

Black Rock.
Illyria
The Mark
Posts in topic: 88

Post by Illyria »

Black Rock wrote:
Illyria wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
Dom wrote:
Long Con wrote:

D Faraday I am not sure.

lol good with words? I've never been accused of that in my life.
I am really hoping that you are just distracted, but I can't count on that so my vote goes to you my sweet.

Really more of a warning that I am watching you carefully now. :eye:

*votes BR*
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Matt wrote:Oh man, I'm gonna get shit for this, but I still haven't caught up. Randomed between Bwt, DF, and Dom, and got Bwt. Sorry, even if you are bad Bwt :(
Yes. Shit for you. :suspish:

It's thirteen total pages generated in less than 72 hours.
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Epignosis wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

If you are bad, then I say Long Con is too. That vote doesn't strike me as compelling, and if you're not willing to lynch somebody, you shouldn't be voting that person- even on Day 1. Rather, it smells like one of those halfhearted distance votes I see all the time as a host.

Black Rock.
That's interesting I thought you have played a game where me and LC were bad together. This is not my evil with husband behaviour at all.
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Black Rock wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

Black Rock.
That's interesting I thought you have played a game where me and LC were bad together. This is not my evil with husband behaviour at all.
If you do the same things when you are bad with certain teammates, then you aren't very good at being bad. :smoky:
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

I voted for epig because that was a weak ass vote that I think he's hoping to generate some speed. He knows he can out talk me. One of your teammates in trouble?

Linki: I don't think I've been that good at mafia recently.
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Black Rock wrote:I voted for epig because that was a weak ass vote that I think he's hoping to generate some speed. He knows he can out talk me. One of your teammates in trouble?

Linki: I don't think I've been that good at mafia recently.
Oh yes. I took my vote off Dom (who had three votes) and put it on you (who had none) to save a teammate. :feb:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Black Rock just accused me of trying to save a teammate by voting her.

I say she voted Long Con and now me because she does not have a teammate in trouble. :mafia:
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

DrWilgy wrote:*A ghost Wilgy appears (imagine Wilgy with a sheet over his head), and extends his hand to Marmot for their dance*
Silverwolf wrote:I checked btw's 9 posts and feel very indifferent about him. I have no objections to this lynch going through.
*The ghost then points to a nearby computer screen and text begins to appear on the screen*

"Silverwolf... While I haven't thoroughly read you, I am aware you have the second most posts... I think it would be rather off or odd of you to feel indifferent to a lynch that isn't the one you are voting for yourself. If anything... I think you should be bothered that it's not the wagon you support at least.

Time to look at you in detail..."

*Wilgy's ghost disappears*
That's fine.

bwt has only 9 posts and none of them say anything, I'm fine with this lynch because it's a complete null read that doesn't look town. If I had a townread here, I'd defend it more. As it is I have no problem with this lynch due to it being on a null read where we may still get scum and/or get info on the lynch.

I have a stronger scumread on Faraday for his defense of the leading wagon right away out of the gate that I explained in detail that it looked like whiteknighting and also some filler posts that say nothing. He has defended himself some but it's not enough to change my vote. I don't mind you looking at me. I have nothing to hide and if it'll get you posting normally again, that's great.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Return to “Previous Jobs”