Host/Dead/Non-Player
55%

Total votes: 11
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 101

Re: Downton Abbey Mafia (Day 3)

Post by Spacedaisy »

I feel very strongly that sig is most likely a civilian. So if you all are going to counter wagon, I would recommend a CFD at this point sig would not be a good choice.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 132

Re: Downton Abbey Mafia (Night 2)

Post by sig »

Long Con wrote:Going into Day 3:

One person I won't be sending a Christmas card to: Epignosis

:smoky: I'll decide tomorrow if I think he's Civ or not.

Linki: NICE!! :noble:
What do you think of Epi since it is day 3?
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 217
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Epignosis wrote:To those of you voting or thinking about voting spacedaisy:

What happens if she gets lynched and is a civilian? Where do you look then?

What happens if she gets lynched and is mafia? Where do you look then?
If Spacedaisy is civ, then I think it would be the same as lynching any participating civilian. We'll put our heads down and try again tomorrow without much to go off.

In my experience with Spacedaisy as mafia, she is more likely to distance from a mafia partner than to defend them. If Spacedaisy is mafia, then Matt would be worth looking at, and DF would be less likely to be mafia.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I don't have strong mafia reads at the moment, I've had to spend most of this day defending against outrageous accusations. I could more easily tell you who I feel good about.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 115
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Spacedaisy wrote:I'm done talking, you all have already decided. I would just ask that when I am lynched and flip civ, please lynch llama next, so that he is the victim of his own faulty logic as well. He did after all, vote to lynch bubbles and then turn around and wanted to lynch me for her lynch. Takes zero responsibility for his own actions and lynches me because he claims I am protecting DF from lynch, despite the fact he has no idea what DF's role is. That is the basis of this freaking lynch, it's the stupidest case against me I have ever seen and if llama and Dom and ika are not bad, they are going to be eating a ton of crow when this lynch is over.
The case has the weaknesses you say, but I have seen a weak case be 100% correct before. You think Llama is a baddie then?

Linki: no strong Mafia reads then... so Llama no baddie? You just want to lynch him as vengeance then, right?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Spacedaisy wrote:I feel very strongly that sig is most likely a civilian. So if you all are going to counter wagon, I would recommend a CFD at this point sig would not be a good choice.
I was just teasing him, since he was still self-voting. :P

Why do you want to lynch llama?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 486

Post by Epignosis »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:

If Spacedaisy is civ, then I think it would be the same as lynching any participating civilian. We'll put our heads down and try again tomorrow without much to go off.
I don't see much indication that that has happened thus far, and therefore I have little confidence that this is what will happen tomorrow. My question was more pertaining to you as an individual: If you are a civilian, where will you look if spacedaisy is lynched and is a civilian?
Metalmarsh89 wrote:In my experience with Spacedaisy as mafia, she is more likely to distance from a mafia partner than to defend them. If Spacedaisy is mafia, then Matt would be worth looking at, and DF would be less likely to be mafia.
Any examples of this?
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Spacedaisy wrote:I feel very strongly that sig is most likely a civilian. So if you all are going to counter wagon, I would recommend a CFD at this point sig would not be a good choice.
Well I mean I'm one of the two votes on me, so I'd assume MM wasn't being serious.

I looked over LC, I don't like his thoughts on you regarding the Ika think which I said. It seems like an attempt to set up a wagon, however besides that I'm not seeing much else from him. I'd like him to answer me about his Epi read. So I've got a slight mafia lean on him.
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Well, Llama was the first to suspect Daisy, as I recall. I also had some suspicion of her, first related to DFaraday, and I spoke up back then. I preferred a DF lynch over Daisy, and Llama seemed to like it better the other way around. That's historical recollection.

In these modern Day 3 times, I had a big thing during which my suspicion of Daisy went way up, but it was mostly due to my misread of quote authors... and although I was raising an eyebrow when she said she didn't know I had some suspicion of her, her reply to that was surprisingly convincing.

Then Llama came back in to push the Daisy vote, calling on me specifically to throw my vote her way. His post looked at things that my recent reevaluation of Spacedaisy hadn't considered:
thellama73 wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Why do you want to lynch Spacedaisy? I find her presence in this game reassuring.
A couple of reasons.
1) she's led us away from a DFaraday lynch, towards two civilian lynches. This in itself is not very compelling. I've done the same thing myself in many a game. But there's also...
2) Her "lynch DFaraday and then come after me if he's bad" gambit, feels like a setup. I think she knows he will flip good, which is why she made the offer.
3) Her repeated use of some variation of the phrase "suspect me all you want" feels false to me, especially given that she has reacted more strongly to my suspicion of her than I would have expected. It feels like she is trying to act like she doesn't care about being suspected, but she actually cares a lot, and that seems like a baddie move to me.
Spacedaisy had some reasonable responses to these, but every time I read these three reasons, my gut says "yes!" Moving on... Dom leaned his head in the Daisy lynch train window a couple of times:
Dom wrote:I could vote Daisy.
Dom wrote:Who was it that initially coaxed Daisy into all this talking? I remember her saying it would be tough for her.
(By the way, Dom, if there was one person I had to name as Head Coaxer, it's probably Llama... I don't like pointing fingers though, especially to answer such a weird question. What's up with this question?)

Dom does not vote for Daisy at this time. Lorab is posting, but it's responses to stuff about her, not current-thread-Spacedaisy-related. Then ika makes a post:
ika wrote:i feel liek thsi game is going nowhere and its jsut back and forth aboutt he same things....

lets lynch dasy!
At this time, he still hasn't voted for Daisy. It's hard for me to read him because of his playstyle of dubious posts and complete lack of trying to spell correctly. This post, for instance, just pings me so much that I have to say "that's TOO obvious... no baddie would act so bad."
Scotty wrote:
ika wrote:i feel liek thsi game is going nowhere and its jsut back and forth aboutt he same things....

lets lynch dasy!
Ok. Ill throw my stick in the fire.

Daisy.
First nibble on Llama's lynch train, agrees with ika whose vote is still on Dom. Matt comes in with a confused-looking "Illy, Lorab, Ika...hrm." post. So that's weird.
Sorsha wrote:
Polo wrote:Either Matt, Wilgy or Sorsha has been silenced last night.
I'm not. I've just been busy and reading just now I haven't been able to make heads or tails over anything going on in the thread. Two that I have been mostly agreeing with have been Scotty and llama. I could follow a daisy vote but I don't want to just yet. I'd like to read again later when I'm not so tired from work.
Sorsha says that she's in agreement with Scotty and Llama, but no vote right now, pending reread.

Dom comes back in after a good night's sleep and votes for Daisy. Then Polo talks about not-Daisy. Then Epig posted, and I started to put this together. Linki: A bunch of other stuff. Metalmarsh seems opposed to the Daisy lynch, possibly because Daisy has been very passionate in her defense, to the point of being indignant and vengeful over being lynched on a weak case. This could mean she's Civ, or that she bad and doesn't want to go down to a bunch of weak points.

ika comes back:
ika wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:I'm done talking, you all have already decided. I would just ask that when I am lynched and flip civ, please lynch llama next, so that he is the victim of his own faulty logic as well. He did after all, vote to lynch bubbles and then turn around and wanted to lynch me for her lynch. Takes zero responsibility for his own actions and lynches me because he claims I am protecting DF from lynch, despite the fact he has no idea what DF's role is. That is the basis of this freaking lynch, it's the stupidest case against me I have ever seen and if llama and Dom and ika are not bad, they are going to be eating a ton of crow when this lynch is over.
NIce AtE

if you dont know how to read someone you lynch them, the fact you have been saving his ass all game long and not town reading him is quite telling n itself
What's an AtE?

Anyways, I'm going to post this now.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

That was originally in reply to Epi's questions about the Daisy lynch and outcomes and beyond. It's an analysis of the Daisy votes and surrounding posts so far. It might be choppy, I was in and out a bunch of times.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

No, I don't think llama is bad. But I still would like to see you all lynch him when I flip civ. Vindictive of me isn't it? I want him to deal with what I've had to deal with. I'm also not saying I believe he is good. He is the person I feel the least confident about, but I still think he is probably civ.

I don't want to lynch llama if I am not being lynched. But if I get lynched because of his case against me then I want him to be lynched as well, it is purely spiteful vindictiveness. I want him to have to argue against a silly case.

If you are asking the good little civ in me, then I don't recommend it. My vote on him just makes me feel better. I'll likely move it later to try and save myself. I'm just not leaving it on Scotty.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

sig wrote:

He does not have my vote at this time. Neutral-leaning-Civ feel for him.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Spacedaisy wrote:No, I don't think llama is bad. But I still would like to see you all lynch him when I flip civ. Vindictive of me isn't it? I want him to deal with what I've had to deal with. I'm also not saying I believe he is good. He is the person I feel the least confident about, but I still think he is probably civ.

I don't want to lynch llama if I am not being lynched. But if I get lynched because of his case against me then I want him to be lynched as well, it is purely spiteful vindictiveness. I want him to have to argue against a silly case.

If you are asking the good little civ in me, then I don't recommend it. My vote on him just makes me feel better. I'll likely move it later to try and save myself. I'm just not leaving it on Scotty.
I totally understand. That's how I play too. :feb:
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Long Con wrote:
sig wrote:

He does not have my vote at this time. Neutral-leaning-Civ feel for him.
I see. Thanks.
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Epignosis wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

I don't see much indication that that has happened thus far, and therefore I have little confidence that this is what will happen tomorrow. My question was more pertaining to you as an individual: If you are a civilian, where will you look if spacedaisy is lynched and is a civilian?
I won't be looking at llama. He has been a combination of productivity and witty retorts that makes him a civ, imo.

I will be looking at Matt still. That guy has fallen off the face of the earth, this being his only post in the last 60 hours.
Epignosis wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:In my experience with Spacedaisy as mafia, she is more likely to distance from a mafia partner than to defend them. If Spacedaisy is mafia, then Matt would be worth looking at, and DF would be less likely to be mafia.
Any examples of this?
Death Note is my only reference, but Daisy did distance from Matahari and boo in the mid-stages of the game. She distanced from me too, but I was an obvious Death God, so that is not as important.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Spacedaisy wrote:No, I don't think llama is bad. But I still would like to see you all lynch him when I flip civ. Vindictive of me isn't it? I want him to deal with what I've had to deal with. I'm also not saying I believe he is good. He is the person I feel the least confident about, but I still think he is probably civ.

:ponder:

If you are mafia, I definitely won't be voting for llama tomorrow.

If you are civ, then I will definitely make a silly case against llama. :biggrin:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Long Con, AtE = Appeal to Emotion

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:

:ponder:

If you are mafia, I definitely won't be voting for llama tomorrow.

If you are civ, then I will definitely make a silly case against llama. :biggrin:
:hugs:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Long Con, AtE = Appeal to Emotion
:ponder: How long does it take for a married couple to become very alike?
Illyria
The Mark
Posts in topic: 88

Post by Illyria »

Okay, I am here. Sorry I wasn't yesterday, I got dropped by a migraine and subsequent migraine hangover. The good news is I can check in during the day while I'm at work (gotta love warehouse gigs! ). Bad news is it will be sporadic and on my phone which makes multi quoting a nightmare.

So here are my thoughts, right now I have Dom and Matt as confused civs. Lorab, I get that you’ve been away, I do but your defenses thus far are making my gut feel squingy. I am not sold on the Daisy train yet.

LC, I just can't get a read.... and tbh I always think he is Evil...

MM and Netosomethingicantremember are new to me so I can't tell if they are always kind of quiet or if this is their jam in Mafia.

I am undecided about Llama and Polo.

That's all I can remember that I saw in the thread.

I was swooning over the test that EpI had to take not his linguistic analysis, which was lovely, but as an English lit major I would have LOVED taking that test. So sexy.
Nerolunar
The Mark
Posts in topic: 62

Post by Nerolunar »

Wait what.

This is an even worse reason to lynch someone than the one people have against you. Winning the game should be all civs end goal, not getting revenge for a mislynch. If you really insist that you are civ you need to actually show that your mindset is that of a civ. Claiming civ over and over and then spouting this - Im not convinced.

Your lack of scum reads doesn´t look good in my book either. How are you going to present an alternative? I guess you have been busy defending yourself bu surely you must have some idea of who is likely to be scum.

Daisy
ImageImage

Regardless, I think Nero should be lynched on grounds that he's my partner, your partner, Enrique's partner, the Joker, the Riddler, the Gingerbread Man, and Toto.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Nero, my vindictiveness said I want him lynched next if I die but if you read through you will see I'm not advising any civs to actually vote for llama.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

You all just better get used to honest, talkative Daisy. I should think it would be clear by now I don't have anything nefarious to hide.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Lorab has not been forthcoming in expressing substantial suspicion of anyone. I hope to both demonstrate and remedy that.
LoRab wrote:Been checking on the game in spurts throughout the day--never time to read more than a few posts at a time. One of those days. Anyway, looking at the current vote getters:

I still don't see the case on Dom. I don't really have a read on him yet, but nothing about his posts screams bad to me. BWT, I can see that his points are inconsistent, which I don't recall as being his norm, so I have an eyebrow on him, and could vote that way. Weak, but a day 1 vote is generally weak. DF seems to be playing typically--not sure I caught what the suspicion of him is based on. Need to reread the posts about him.

I'm sure I had more thoughts, but I can't remember them at the moment. Sleepy after a 12 plus hour work day.
In this Day 1 post, Lorab acknowledges that Day 1 votes are "generally weak," but she needs a case on Dom and DFaraday to vote either of them. She acknowledges that birdwithteeth was inconsistent and that she could vote there, but does not.
LoRab wrote:Voted Dr Wilgy, because I don't feel so strongly about any of the bandwagons, and I need to vote whle I have a moment. I don't like that he's hiding behind shtick--that is a behavior that generally rings baddie to me. So, really, I guess this is my asking him to just post normally so we can all just read his posts simply.
After seven hours of discussion from others, her vote goes out of the way to DrWilgy for the above reason.
LoRab wrote:And I don't think Wilgy is being the same as in every game--and it was a day 1 vote, I voted on what I had in the thread. I actually continue to have some suspicion of Wilgy--especially since he never commented on my vote or reason for it (unless I missed a response, in which case someone please point me to it).
That's Lorab's response to Scotty's criticism of that Day 1 vote. Instead of elaborating on the underlined, she goes immediately back into defense mode, defending her vote as "it was a day 1 vote." She claims to still suspect DrWilgy, but never gives any reason why. There is no sense of urgency, no sense of leadership, no sense of guidance. It's a Day 1 worthy suspicion that, by Day 3, has remained a Day 1 worthy suspicion.
LoRab wrote:Hmmmm....there seems to be an assumption that Silver was civ....but that's not necessarily the case. Carson has a redirect. So, while it's likely that Silver was civ, it's not a definite.
I discussed this idea here.

There are both civilian and mafia possible motivations for raising this slim possibility, but Lorab doesn't pursue the thought further. If Silverwolf was really bad, what does that mean for DFaraday?
LoRab wrote:Crapweasel. I completely forgot the vote ended tonight. I'm away for the weekend for a wedding, and completely lost track of where we were in the day/night game cycle. Sorry!!

disappointed in lynch result. I wouldn't have voted Bubbles--she wasn't reading bad to me. Need to read back to see what got her votes started.

Not sure I'd have voted DF, either. I know I didn't see the case on him early on--need to read back and see his posts myself and also read what people are seeing that make them suspect him.

Honestly not sure where I'd have voted.
Bubbles had three posts. Count them. Three. Which one of those gave Lorab the impression that Bubbles wasn't bad?

Furthermore, the suspicion of Bubbles was not that anybody "read" her bad. The votes accumulated on speculation regarding replacement. Again, it was shit, but that's what happened. So the expression of disappointment rings false to me.
LoRab wrote:
ika wrote:hey sig would it be too far fetched that epi is the silencer?
Why are you speculating in the thread about who has a civilian role? :eye:
Lorab gives ika the eye for a weak reason and with no follow through.

After defending herself against Scotty's points, Lorab acknowledges that she missed Polo calling me Mr. Carson when she eyed ika for calling me Mrs. Patmore. However, she puts no pressure at all on Polo in light of this revelation.

++++

So, Lorab, it's Day 3. You've expressed no meaty suspicions in seventeen posts spanning that time period whatsoever. Whom do you suspect, and why?
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 54

Post by DrWilgy »

RNUJQJELXZZRMMTDWCVNCGMGYZ
RXSCRQHUCYHKZMKFSKFHKQCLCPALCNKQNBDKMTKWNFGRBXHEXJDYTOZIILDC
RTCDYPEZZGUSDSINWGWXRAYA
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 66

Post by Black Rock »

I voted Sorsha, because why not? I suspect her just as much as I suspect the rest of you. I don't like the Daisy lynch. I think she's civ. She's sounding like one.

I'm honestly not convinced by any of the cases so Sorsha? Sure. Her name is right beside Daisy's, they're both ladies, I have played with them both for a long time. Almost the same. Daisy has a lot better content and sounds like she's trying to help. I haven't seen any of that from Sorsha so there is where my preference is.

I might switch my vote to something better. I'm just not going to vote for Daisy.
ImageImage
Nerolunar
The Mark

Post by Nerolunar »

Spacedaisy wrote:Nero, my vindictiveness said I want him lynched next if I die but if you read through you will see I'm not advising any civs to actually vote for llama.
But you are not sold on him being bad yet still wants him lynched although only if you get lynched.

Nice case, Epi. My vote can easily go there depending on how this plays out.
ImageImage

Regardless, I think Nero should be lynched on grounds that he's my partner, your partner, Enrique's partner, the Joker, the Riddler, the Gingerbread Man, and Toto.
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Epignosis wrote:
Black Rock wrote:Where do you stand with MM Epig? I didn't really understand what your conclusion was.
If people wanted to lynch MM at this stage, they're not going to get any mileage out of his posts- there's a relatively high number of posts, but they've all been, as it were, poking from the perimeter.

That's what I'm saying.
I just didn't understand the point of that post without saying where you stood regarding MM. It seemed like you poking with a stick but nothing came of it.
ImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Nerolunar wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:Nero, my vindictiveness said I want him lynched next if I die but if you read through you will see I'm not advising any civs to actually vote for llama.
But you are not sold on him being bad yet still wants him lynched although only if you get lynched.

Nice case, Epi. My vote can easily go there depending on how this plays out.
My vindictiveness wants to see him deal with the same thing I've had to. My inner civ is telling people it's probably not a good idea.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 153

Post by Dom »

:shrug:

Those are good questions that deserve answers. Since I don't have an answer, maybe I shouldn't vote for her.

I also don't have an answer to that question for any one player.
This doesn't make me feel better, Daisy. You have since said that you don't think Llama is bad, but you postulate it here.

LC-- that question was because I wanted to know in case Daisy flips bad.
Epignosis wrote:
So, Lorab, it's Day 3. You've expressed no meaty suspicions in seventeen posts spanning that time period whatsoever. Whom do you suspect, and why?
Come out with the good questions. I like it.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I never postulated llama was bad, I just said I want him lynched. When I said if those three aren't bad at the end, I firmly believe both you and ika are civ, and I'm pretty sure Llama is too. I said that because I wanted to point out to you three that you are going to eat crow.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Nerolunar
The Mark

Post by Nerolunar »

Fair enough. Lorab looks worse to me now. Keeping you around will at least be helpful :beer:

Lorab
ImageImage

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Long Con wrote:
Somewhere between on your wedding day and the bold eternal day?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Long Con wrote:
A reference about only a dozen people on the planet will get.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Epignosis wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Well I know those people will at least give the reference 5 stars. :P

Actually, probably not, because it doesn't make that much sense.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Epignosis wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Long Con wrote:

I assume it's this?
ImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I notice none of the three have taken me up on my sig bet... :rolleyes:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Nerolunar
The Mark

Post by Nerolunar »

Illyria who are you voting for?
ImageImage

Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 161

Post by Matt »

I'd rather lynch Illy, but no one's lookin' that way.

Lorab
Image Image Image Image
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Regarding LoRab.

I like the points that Epignosis brings up on LoRab. She hasn't pursued her suspicions, nor has she mentioned many of them. My question for you Epignosis, what are you attempting to remedy through this case, per the first line?

I also have an addendum to this case, because LoRab is not the only such player here. Since Day 1, DrWilgy has mentioned a suspicion of DFaraday, and that was only relative to Matt. But DrWilgy is possibly cursed/insanified right now?

I've already brought Matt's recent contributions up. He's been AFK. But I forgot that he could be silenced, so I'll hold on this thought for now.

Sorsha has entertained following a Daisy vote today, but that has been it from her.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Never mind, Matt's not silenced.

Matt

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Never mind, Matt's not silenced.

Matt
But I thought you wanted to lynch Daisy first so you could call me bad if she flips bad.

No?
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Oh snap, was that siggy who said that? Haha.

Either way, I think Lorab's a good lynch. I think Illy is a super good lynch.
Image Image Image Image
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Matt wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Never mind, Matt's not silenced.

Matt
But I thought you wanted to lynch Daisy first so you could call me bad if she flips bad.

No?
But I don't want to lynch Spacedaisy. I was answering Epignosis's if-what question.

Linki: why Illy?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Polo
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 95

Post by Polo »

Oh boy, this is difficult. I'll ISO all of the candidates right after I get back from work.

Lorab, I'd like to see you try to defend yourself. A desperate defense is something I'd expect from town/doctor (or a very good mafia member).
Nerolunar
The Mark

Post by Nerolunar »

Matt wrote:Oh snap, was that siggy who said that? Haha.

Either way, I think Lorab's a good lynch. I think Illy is a super good lynch.
Why do you feel that way about Illyria? I have yet to see her post anything useful, which is probably one of your reasons.
ImageImage

Polo
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Polo »

[quote="Metalmarsh89"]Since Day 1, DrWilgy has mentioned a suspicion of DFaraday, and that was only relative to Matt. But DrWilgy is possibly cursed/insanified right now?

Wilgy was definitely silenced by Mrs Patmore or Patmore's act redirected by the Son of Car towards Wilgy.
Polo
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Polo »

EBWOP:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Since Day 1, DrWilgy has mentioned a suspicion of DFaraday, and that was only relative to Matt. But DrWilgy is possibly cursed/insanified right now?
Wilgy was definitely silenced by Mrs Patmore or Patmore's act redirected by the Son of Car towards Wilgy.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Polo wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Since Day 1, DrWilgy has mentioned a suspicion of DFaraday, and that was only relative to Matt. But DrWilgy is possibly cursed/insanified right now?

But DrWilgy has posted in every single day phase. How could he be silenced?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

DrWilgy wrote:RNUJQJELXZZRMMTDWCVNCGMGYZ
RXSCRQHUCYHKZMKFSKFHKQCLCPALCNKQNBDKMTKWNFGRBXHEXJDYTOZIILDC
RTCDYPEZZGUSDSINWGWXRAYA
He posted this about an hour ago, and the link I put in that post you have quoted is from Day 2.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Return to “Previous Jobs”