Host/Dead/Non-Player
55%

Total votes: 11
ika
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 253

Re: Downton Abbey Mafia (Day 5)

Post by ika »

Epignosis wrote:Well I'm interested in lynching Mafia, not sig. So you can get on board with that, or I'm going to get on board with lynching you.
well sig is mafia so.....
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 486

Post by Epignosis »

ika wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Well I'm interested in lynching Mafia, not sig. So you can get on board with that, or I'm going to get on board with lynching you.
Why did spacedaisy defend him?
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

Epignosis wrote:
ika wrote:
Why did spacedaisy defend him?
cus spacedaisy though he was town and i think she is wrong? have you ever head of killing someone for town cred?
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 132

Post by sig »

So ika starts out with his lie detector idea, it doesn't fly with the hosts and he calls Epi mafia for not doing it.
ika wrote:doctor is not aligned with the town.

if we need to encompass him we can put "i can win with the town"

but i like the upfront one where its your town or your not
Then we have this, it seems like a way to out the doctor. Why would the civs want to out the doctor? Seems more like a mafia plan to me. True the doctor could help the mafia, but I think it is weird he is trying to out someone who at the end of the day would do better with a civ win.

He has some very early town/scum reads.

A little bit more stuff thrown at Epi (He doesn't help the town)
Llama expresses some doubt about Ika, I think Ika answers them in an okay fashion not great, but not bad.
He continues his spat with Llama, about him being mod ect, this seems to mainly happen since Llama suspected him.
Civ reads silver, which is most likely accurate. However, if he is mafia who killed her it doesn't mean much.
ika wrote:ika
Silverwolf
Illyria
Scotty
Sorsha
Nerolunar

DrWilgy
thellama73

Long Con
Lorab
Matt
birdwithteeth11
Black Rock
Bubbles
DFaraday
Epignosis
Polo
sig

Spacedaisy
Metalmarsh89
Dom

the colors should be explitory, i left out reasons intentionally and that the order does nto matter, i gave it no "more scum/town then the other" jsut colro, so if someone would like to knwo more let me know im gonna start sorting nulls
First rainbow list, he has switched his view on Nero, not much else off the top of my head. Also worth noting he was wrong about Daisy.

He does some role hunting of Epi, asking if he is the silencer this is rather odd. I usually see role hunting as mafiaish behavior, could be doctor also. Or it could be his town play, cultural and all that. Then lots of trying to lynch me and daisy last phase. He also claims to be agaisnt making cases, but I doubt that is the case, since he said early in the game he would and just has a meta base.

later thinks Llama is scum with daisy, he then spends a much larger portion of the phase saying I should be lynched. Then back and forth with Epi.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

So there isn't much I don't know if I'd advocate for his lynch, but I might end up with a vote on Ika.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I also like the votes on Nero, I'm unsure about llama

I want to say Epi is a civ, but I'm holding doubt based on paranoia.
ImageImage
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

you literally jsut arbitrarily defined how my town play.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I think thellama73 is good but annoying. So there's something else.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 153

Post by Dom »

ika wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
ika wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
ika wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
sig wrote:Why do I have two votes already. :suspish:
Relax pal. One of the people voting you is bad, and the other isn't paying attention and could be bad too.
says the person who isnt voting either person
Does that matter?
yes, if you think we are both scum you should have no quarells moving your vote over.
Nah. Let's do Nerolunar first.
cool so you admit to not beilvieng what you say yourself
that's not at all what he said
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

Dom wrote: that's not at all what he said
have something realvent to add or are you just looking at discrediting
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

I just added something relevant. I didn't discredit you. I simply informed you that you were wrong.

You, however, are doing quite the job of an attempted discrediting of me, though.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

ika wrote:
Dom wrote: that's not at all what he said
have something realvent to add or are you just looking at discrediting
Dom isn't participating
Dom might be bad

Nice.
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

Dom wrote:I just added something relevant. I didn't discredit you. I simply informed you that you were wrong.

You, however, are doing quite the job of an attempted discrediting of me, though.
i was directing it at the post you made, had nothign to do with your overal play, nice misrepresentation

and no im not wrong, if epi belives im scum he should be voting me instead. if not i call bullshit
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

ika wrote:
Dom wrote:I just added something relevant. I didn't discredit you. I simply informed you that you were wrong.

i was directing it at the post you made, had nothign to do with your overal play, nice misrepresentation

and no im not wrong, if epi belives im scum he should be voting me instead. if not i call bullshit
did you know you can think more than one person is bad at the same time?
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

Dom wrote:
ika wrote:

did you know thats not the point?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Dom speaks ere I can utter a syllable. Well done Dom.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

ika wrote:
Dom wrote:
ika wrote:

what exactly is, then?
Nerolunar
The Mark
Posts in topic: 62

Post by Nerolunar »

Yuck, people are voting for me.

Im getting suspicious of Sorsha. She is wallflowering and it doesn´t look good. Matt is also being weird - Im leaning scum on these two.

Tbh I find it weird that Wilgy listed me. I don´t have BTSC with anyone of any alignment. I think it was more of a scum read from him, and not an indicator of how his role worked out.
ImageImage

Regardless, I think Nero should be lynched on grounds that he's my partner, your partner, Enrique's partner, the Joker, the Riddler, the Gingerbread Man, and Toto.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 115
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Nerolunar wrote:Tbh I find it weird that Wilgy listed me. I don´t have BTSC with anyone of any alignment. I think it was more of a scum read from him, and not an indicator of how his role worked out.
It took you a long time to say that. Is that because you didn't want the Lie Detector to check it last night?

Of Wilgy's bad list, you are the one I trust the least, so Nerolunar.

I was catching up on my phone last night, and the stuff between ika and Epi and Dom had me shaking my head and furrowing my brow. I'll reread on the computer, and see what I think.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Long Con wrote:
Nerolunar wrote:Tbh I find it weird that Wilgy listed me. I don´t have BTSC with anyone of any alignment. I think it was more of a scum read from him, and not an indicator of how his role worked out.
It took you a long time to say that. Is that because you didn't want the Lie Detector to check it last night?

I was catching up on my phone last night, and the stuff between ika and Epi and Dom had me shaking my head and furrowing my brow. I'll reread on the computer, and see what I think.
¡¡¡¡¡
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

Long Con wrote:

does your conclusion come with a scum read on me and voting me?
Long Con
So Divine

Re: Downton Abbey Mafia (Night 4)

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote:
ika wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Matt wrote:So today should be easy peasy.

After reading through Wilgy's ISO...

sig

RIP Daisy
Easy, huh? What makes it easy?
Spacedaisy wrote:Now, of those who are in my top green, I'm most confident about Epi and Sig being civ.
:suspish:
your point?
My point is there's no way in hell I'm lynching sig, and the people pushing it now have my eye. :eye:
But Spacedaisy wasn't an info role, why would you put more stock in her opinion than Wilgy's (info-fuelled) statements?
thellama73 wrote:I'm going with Scotty again. A bit puzzled as to why the people who agreed with me yesterday have been shifting away from him.
Probably has a lot to do with Wilgy's Civ-read of him.
thellama73 wrote:
Matt wrote:
thellama73 wrote:I'm going with Scotty again. A bit puzzled as to why the people who agreed with me yesterday have been shifting away from him.
I think it was Day 2 when Wilgy pretty much cleared Scotty, and in later posts down the line, you can see Wilgy continue to say things like "Don't lynch Scotty!"

Derp
Oh right. I'm voting for Epignosis then. I think he's playing a masterful game and playing us all for fools.
What makes you think that?
Epignosis wrote:
sig wrote:Why do I have two votes already. :suspish:
Relax pal. One of the people voting you is bad, and the other isn't paying attention and could be bad too.
Right now only Matt is voting for sig. Is he the bad one, or the non-attention-paying one? :) Also, who was the other one, ika?

Never mind, I see it was ika, just got back to your argument with him. Now ika is voting Nero, what changed your mind, ika?
ika wrote:you literally jsut arbitrarily defined how my town play.
What does your scum play look like again?
ika wrote:

I don't read it as Dom misrepresenting you. I think Dom's coloured analysis of your post was quite apt.
Dom wrote:
ika wrote:
Dom wrote:
ika wrote:

what exactly is, then?
You didn't answer this yet.
ika wrote:
Long Con wrote:

does your conclusion come with a scum read on me and voting me?
If I do, it will be a fun surprise. :haha:
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Wait how do you know she wasn't an info role?
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Sarah O'Brien
A devoted ladies maid to Cora for many years, her calm exterior hides a simmering resentment about her lot in life. She eventaully leaves Downton after an incident involving slippery soap and the loss of Cora's 4th baby.
Dislikes: Too numerous to list
Each night, Ms. O'Brien listens carefully and determines someone's role.

???
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

sig wrote:Wait how do you know she wasn't an info role?
I meant a *known* info role, like Wilgy. I doubt she was Sarah O'Brien. :confused:
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Long Con wrote:
I meant a *known* info role, like Wilgy. I doubt she was Sarah O'Brien. :confused:
No but you might be which is how you know she wasn't an info role.
It seens like a scum slip to me.
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

sig are you bad
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Dom wrote:sig are you bad
No llama dom are you?

What do you think of the LC maybe slip?
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

sig wrote:
No llama dom are you?

think of LC's maybe slip*
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

sig wrote:
Long Con wrote:
No I am not, and no it was not.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Long Con wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
ika wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

sig

RIP Daisy
Spacedaisy wrote:Now, of those who are in my top green, I'm most confident about Epi and Sig being civ.
your point?
My point is there's no way in hell I'm lynching sig, and the people pushing it now have my eye. :eye:
But Spacedaisy wasn't an info role, why would you put more stock in her opinion than Wilgy's (info-fuelled) statements?
You didn't say a known info role you said an info role, as in period. I'll also note lady Edith didn't say anything last night and Daisy died. I think you or a teammate role checked dasiy, and you made a TMI slip.
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

sig wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
ika wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

sig

RIP Daisy
your point?
You didn't say a known info role you said an info role, as in period. I'll also note lady Edith didn't say anything last night and Daisy died. I think you or a teammate role checked dasiy, and you made a TMI slip.
I know what you think, you're just wrong. It was in comparison to Wilgy's known info role, if you read it in context. Wilgy is, as I said, an info-fuelled source of information, and Daisy's opinions are not as reliable because she could be any role... yet Epi is clearly putting a lot more stock in Daisy's opinion.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

sig wrote:
No llama dom are you?

not why i'm doing it but ok

it's probably not a slip so. :shrug2:
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 99

Post by thellama73 »

sig wrote:Why do you think that Llama?

Matt your idea is odd, I'm mafia with Daisy since we were Pming about OT stuff? Are you mafia trying to set me up?

I'm going to look into Ika and see what I can dig up, I've got a weird gut read on him.
I have played a lot of games with Epi, and this game he seems to be very coldly calculating. Usually his calculations lead to baddie lynches, but they haven't this game. Call it a hunch, but I just don't feel good about him.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Epignosis wrote:I think thellama73 is good but annoying. So there's something else.
Story of my life :haha:
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

thellama73 wrote:

Matt your idea is odd, I'm mafia with Daisy since we were Pming about OT stuff? Are you mafia trying to set me up?

I'm going to look into Ika and see what I can dig up, I've got a weird gut read on him.
I have played a lot of games with Epi, and this game he seems to be very coldly calculating. Usually his calculations lead to baddie lynches, but they haven't this game. Call it a hunch, but I just don't feel good about him.
You think so?
I've seen Epi be wrong probably just as much as he's right.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Dom wrote:
thellama73 wrote:

You think so?
Oh sure, he's wrong a lot, but he also has one f the better hit rates of civilian players. He also almost always gets night killed as a civilian. I think he's only won a single game as a civ, so why is he alive now?

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

That's the devil's argument.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
ika wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

sig

RIP Daisy
your point?
Why would spacedaisy have to be an info role?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

sig wrote:
Long Con wrote:
If Long Con knew spacedaisy's role, I don't think this would make sense as a "slip."
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Epignosis wrote:That's the devil's argument.
You should like it. It will make the mafia less likely to kill you when you are civ. :)

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
ika wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

sig

RIP Daisy
your point?
Because otherwise her trusting sig is just an opinion. Although now that you mention it, I can think of one other way that Spacedaisy could know sig is Civ, but I just don't think that is the case. Spacedaisy believed sig is a Civ, but that doesn't carry much weight for me because she could be right and she could be wrong. She's probably been wrong a number of times in this game, I don't see what makes you so sure that she's right about sig. Is it because she is right about you, and that makes you trust her opinion more?
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

thellama73 wrote:
Dom wrote:
thellama73 wrote:

You think so?
Oh sure, he's wrong a lot, but he also has one f the better hit rates of civilian players. He also almost always gets night killed as a civilian. I think he's only won a single game as a civ, so why is he alive now?
it's only day five. :shrug:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
ika wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

sig

RIP Daisy
your point?
Because otherwise her trusting sig is just an opinion. Although now that you mention it, I can think of one other way that Spacedaisy could know sig is Civ, but I just don't think that is the case. Spacedaisy believed sig is a Civ, but that doesn't carry much weight for me because she could be right and she could be wrong. She's probably been wrong a number of times in this game, I don't see what makes you so sure that she's right about sig. Is it because she is right about you, and that makes you trust her opinion more?
Who defends a guy that hard when it's just an opinion? :shrug:

Especially sig. :p
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Yeah Epi is right........................hey wait! :mad:

:P
ImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 242
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Dropping in to vote for Nero. Nothing he has said in defense of his leading 4 votes all day has made me think he is anything but bad.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 42

Post by Sorsha »

Yeah. I'm voting Nero too. I could also vote ika, I'd like him to explain what "the point" actually was when he said "that's not the point"here I kinda want to vote LC too over the "slip" too. Not totally sure if it was one but seems like strange wording otherwise.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

Sorsha wrote:Yeah. I'm voting Nero too. I could also vote ika, I'd like him to explain what "the point" actually was when he said "that's not the point"here I kinda want to vote LC too over the "slip" too. Not totally sure if it was one but seems like strange wording otherwise.

Or you can vote me, I think the point should be self explaintory
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

ika wrote:
Sorsha wrote:Yeah. I'm voting Nero too. I could also vote ika, I'd like him to explain what "the point" actually was when he said "that's not the point"here I kinda want to vote LC too over the "slip" too. Not totally sure if it was one but seems like strange wording otherwise.

Or you can vote me, I think the point should be self explaintory
It's not.. so explain it.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Lorab
Epignosis (4), Nerolunar (10), Matt (11), DFaraday (12), Metalmarsh89 (13), sig (14), Spacedaisy (15), Polo (19)
42%

DrWilgy
Epignosis (9), Nerolunar (11), sig (12), Metalmarsh89 (13), DrWilgy (16)
31%

Nerolunar
Epignosis (3), Illyria (5), Black Rock (7), Long Con (8), Scotty (10), Sorsha (12)
46%

:scared:

Return to “Previous Jobs”