mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 153

Re: Downton Abbey Mafia (Night 7)

Post by Dom »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Dom, why did you vote for... nobody? :grin:
I actually explained this already.

Ika hasn't.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 217
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

ika wrote:
hey MM who would you vote for tommorw?
You

Or Scotty.

Or Matt.

Epignosis has been removed from the lynch poll three times now. Either he his mafia and has blackmailed that role three times now and succeeded, he is mafia and some civilian trusts him enough to keep removing him for no particular reason, or he's a civilian. I believe it is the final of these three options.

Linki: I know, I am just teasing you.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

I know, but I feel like ika might run with it. :p
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 242
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

thellama73 wrote:
Scotty wrote:Dammit. Sorry Nero. I came to my senses too late.

I think ika should be next to go. And I think at least a couple of those on the Nero train should be heavily looked at over the next few cycles.
Starting to be more unsure about Epi. I thought at first he and Polo could have had BTSC but his cases have been...bad, to say the least.
Epignosis would be a good place to look.
thellama73 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:There's just such little participation here, it's difficult to work out anybody's opinions. I vote and make a case and people follow that.

THIS is why civilians lose. It isn't because of mechanics (most of the time) and it isn't because of balance (most of the time).

It's because civilians don't try.

Try goddamnit.
You're so bad.
thellama73 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:There's just such little participation here, it's difficult to work out anybody's opinions. I vote and make a case and people follow that.

THIS is why civilians lose. It isn't because of mechanics (most of the time) and it isn't because of balance (most of the time).

Try goddamnit.
You're so bad.
why
Because Elohcin, when handing out roles for this game, randomly selected you to be a member of the mafia. That's why.
thellama73 wrote:I do agree with Epi on one thing though, civilians need to stop blindly following him, because it has wrought nothing but civvie deaths so far.
thellama73 wrote:I'm dismayed at the number of people who are like "oops, okay, well Ika tomorrow" as you continue to let Epi lead you wherever he wants to.
thellama73 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
thellama73 wrote:I do agree with Epi on one thing though, civilians need to stop blindly following him, because it has wrought nothing but civvie deaths so far.
Can't blame spacedaisy for bad lynches anymore, so you're blaming me. :shifty:

You voted DFaraday, Bubbles, spacedaisy, so that's three for you, Bucko.
The main difference is that you are bad and I am not, though. :)
thellama73 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Dom wrote:
Epignosis wrote:I have already gone through Scotty's posts. I would consider voting there based on my analysis, although the Wilgy business gives me pause.

Thankfully no one silenced me, so I am able to examine everybody else I am considering voting. Once again, I'll take Lady Edith's advice and begin there.
Lady Edith is gravely mistaken about me, and I hope to show it to you.
And Edith implied that I'm not very good or experienced, so it would appear we both have a grievance with her ladyship. :srsnod:
Well, that's certainly an opinion I don't share. The fact that you are good and experienced makes me distrust you. ;)

Holy shit. I didn't realize llama's last 10 posts are all very decisive on Epi's badness. This started on day 5, in which Epi was taken off the poll for the second time of the game for some reason. I don't think Llama misplayed his role like Epi suggests, and actually would be flabbergasted if he didn't lie check Epi. I don't know what lie this would have been, but it would make sense.

Epi was one of the 3 names Wilgy listed as people he didn't trust before he was lynched.

So.

To me, this is pretty clear, and my earlier suspicions of Epi were not unfounded. I feel much better voting for Epi tomorrow. But only if Mrs Hughes is done having a nice laugh removing Epi from the poll, we can make stuff happen.

Dom, why are you defending Epi? If Epi flips bad, I could be in good conscience to lead a lynch on you based on these interactions I'm seeing
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 486

Post by Epignosis »

Scotty wrote:
thellama73 wrote:

I think ika should be next to go. And I think at least a couple of those on the Nero train should be heavily looked at over the next few cycles.
Starting to be more unsure about Epi. I thought at first he and Polo could have had BTSC but his cases have been...bad, to say the least.
thellama73 wrote:

Try goddamnit.
You're so bad.
thellama73 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
thellama73 wrote:

Try goddamnit.
You're so bad.
why
Because Elohcin, when handing out roles for this game, randomly selected you to be a member of the mafia. That's why.
thellama73 wrote:I'm dismayed at the number of people who are like "oops, okay, well Ika tomorrow" as you continue to let Epi lead you wherever he wants to.
thellama73 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

thellama73 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Dom wrote:
Epignosis wrote:I have already gone through Scotty's posts. I would consider voting there based on my analysis, although the Wilgy business gives me pause.

Thankfully no one silenced me, so I am able to examine everybody else I am considering voting. Once again, I'll take Lady Edith's advice and begin there.
And Edith implied that I'm not very good or experienced, so it would appear we both have a grievance with her ladyship. :srsnod:
Well, that's certainly an opinion I don't share. The fact that you are good and experienced makes me distrust you. ;)

Holy shit. I didn't realize llama's last 10 posts are all very decisive on Epi's badness. This started on day 5, in which Epi was taken off the poll for the second time of the game for some reason. I don't think Llama misplayed his role like Epi suggests, and actually would be flabbergasted if he didn't lie check Epi. I don't know what lie this would have been, but it would make sense.

Epi was one of the 3 names Wilgy listed as people he didn't trust before he was lynched.

So.

To me, this is pretty clear, and my earlier suspicions of Epi were not unfounded. I feel much better voting for Epi tomorrow. But only if Mrs Hughes is done having a nice laugh removing Epi from the poll, we can make stuff happen.

Dom, why are you defending Epi? If Epi flips bad, I could be in good conscience to lead a lynch on you based on these interactions I'm seeing
If you're a civilian, I am willing to throw the game.

If you lynch me tomorrow, and I flip good, I hope everybody lynches you for pushing this.

"Holy shit guys!"

Please. Get out of here with that. Logan wasn't using his role much. I know this.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

As for how I know it, I keep track of when you bitches last logged in. I pay attention to when Days end and Nights end. I see who was online during that window and who wasn't. Some people have not been using their roles. :meany:

That's one big reason civilians lose, ika. They don't use their roles.
Scotty
Jeff

Re: Downton Abbey Mafia (Day 5)

Post by Scotty »

thellama73 wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:I want reason for your Rab suspicion 1st if you can daisy.
Yes, I concur with this.

Scotty is one I could easily see being bad. He's kept kind of a low profile this game.
thellama73 wrote:I'm putting my vote on Scotty for now. The more I think about him, the more I suspect he's been flying under the radar this whole time.
Those 2 posts are the only things llama says about me when he votes me on Day 4. I can't imagine what he would have lie checked if that were the case.

Then right after on day 5:
thellama73 wrote:I'm going with Scotty again. A bit puzzled as to why the people who agreed with me yesterday have been shifting away from him.
thellama73 wrote:
Matt wrote:
thellama73 wrote:I'm going with Scotty again. A bit puzzled as to why the people who agreed with me yesterday have been shifting away from him.
I think it was Day 2 when Wilgy pretty much cleared Scotty, and in later posts down the line, you can see Wilgy continue to say things like "Don't lynch Scotty!"

Derp
Oh right. I'm voting for Epignosis then. I think he's playing a masterful game and playing us all for fools.
Llama wonders why no one bit on his suspicion of me the day before, but after Matt reminds me that Wilgy trusted LoRab and me, he switches to Epi (if he could, which he couldn't, because Epi was removed from the poll). I would gander that at this point, llama hadn't lie checked Epi yet. It's not as decisive as his posting and immediate voting for Epi was at the beginning of Day 6.

At some point, we have to look at these power roles and take them serious. They won't be right all the time, but llama's tone was that of a hot chick at comic con: he knew he had the goods, and that everyone shouldnt resist visually feasting on his assets.

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

And like a hot chick at Comic-Con, he's barking up the wrong tree.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

There's plenty of evidence in my favor. I am not worried about being lynched. Sorsha died because I stayed on at my desk at work instead of packing up and going up to make sure nobody toyed with the lynch, which is exactly what happened. I could have stayed on Long Con and gone home, but I did not do this.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Epignosis wrote:And like a hot chick at Comic-Con, he's barking up the wrong tree.
:haha:

I need a new keyboard.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Anyone want to try some of this watermelon lime ale I'm drinking? :beer:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Right now, I think Matt and ika need to be lynched.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Lorab, say a thing.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Or don't.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Scotty, which statement of Epi's do you think Logan checked?
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 75
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

Epignosis wrote:Lorab, say a thing.
A thing. :p

Seriously, though. Not sure what to say. My deep thoughts went to sleep a few hours ago. And now I'm trying to figure out how it is that we've lynched yet another civ, and who exactly is nefariousness leading us in that direction over and over.
Scotty
Jeff

Re: Downton Abbey Mafia (Day 5)

Post by Scotty »

Dom wrote:Scotty, which statement of Epi's do you think Logan checked?
Well, did a quick comb through Epi's posts around Day 5, when llama would probably have checked something, since he came out so strong day 6, and I think this could fit the bill:
Epignosis wrote:Well I'm interested in lynching Mafia, not sig. So you can get on board with that, or I'm going to get on board with lynching you.
Epi has played his cards close when it comes to divulging information about himself, so this little nugget could be exactly what llama would have needed.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Epignosis wrote:As for how I know it, I keep track of when you bitches last logged in. I pay attention to when Days end and Nights end. I see who was online during that window and who wasn't. Some people have not been using their roles. :meany:

So you're saying you know that llama didn't log in at all during the night phase of day 5?

This seems like a bold statement, and actually a scary sentiment if you are bad. Paranoid, even.

I know and a lot of other people are aware you are very good at arguing yourself out of a corner, but the writing is on the wall

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Epignosis wrote:
Scotty wrote:
thellama73 wrote:

thellama73 wrote:

Try goddamnit.
You're so bad.
thellama73 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
thellama73 wrote:

Try goddamnit.
You're so bad.
why
thellama73 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

thellama73 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Dom wrote:

So.

If you're a civilian, I am willing to throw the game.

If you lynch me tomorrow, and I flip good, I hope everybody lynches you for pushing this.

"Holy shit guys!"

Please. Get out of here with that. Logan wasn't using his role much. I know this.
"If you are a civilian, I am willing to throw the game."
O rly? Because I'm actually attempting to use thread based evidence and make a case against you? Weren't you the one that was hemming and hawing over the lack of effort people have used to make cases? And now that I'm building a case against you, you're willing to throw the game?!

Yowza.

"Logan wasn't using his role much"
So you admit that he did use it sometimes? Could it be that you're blowing steam out your butt like a hot iron and don't want to acknowledge that he could have used it on you? "Not...Much" is more than "at all".

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

I have backed down from this earlier because Epi has been removed from the poll twice and has been backed up by Black Rock and Dom for his supposed "civ play". Epi doesn't even believe in meta gaming, so at some point, what separates his civ play from his Mafia play? Mrs Hughes has BTSC with another civ, so agreement among two people that otherwise know nothing does not a clean person make. People make mistakes.

Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Why did he get Sorsha lynched?
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Dom wrote:Why did he get Sorsha lynched?
Did he?
Epignosis wrote:At thirty-five posts, Sorsha will be the easiest place to begin.

Sorsha's first interaction is with ika, and is about ika's methods of catching mafia and policy lynches. That's five of her first six posts, or 14% of her total activity.

Her second interaction is with Silverwolf, expressing disagreement with her MM vote. That's the next three posts.

After briefly questioning thellama73 on what constitutes filler, Sorsha balks at the exchange between birdwithteeth11 and DFaraday, mother and son, respectively.

She answered Scotty's question about birdwithteeth11 in AWR or Recruitment, whichever it was.

Ultimately, Sorsha missed the Day 1 vote.

Sorsha's Day 2 activity consists of questions, a vote on Bubbles, and a response to a criticism from Long Con about low-hanging fruit.

Sorsha laments voting Bubbles, and says she didn't know bea was replacing in. I believe this: Sorsha didn't post at all after her Bubbles vote, and wasn't around when bea got replaced.

Sorsha laments being busy* and tired, says she trusts thellama73 and Scotty, and would consider voting spacedaisy (who was good). She doesn't get why Lorab is getting votes. She ultimately votes Long Con because of "gut," completely out of the Lorab / spacedaisy lynch (that sadly went to DFaraday).

*(Thank God I proofread- I had originally typed out "busty." :eek: )

Sorsha claims to have misread the doctor's role, which is believable, given that the doctor is a stopper, not a switcher.

Sorsha confesses to being busy in Spirited Away (where she was bad, working to put the final nail in the coffin for the civilians). She says she'd vote Bubbles over again and that she would devote more time to this after Spirited Away (a promise I don't think she's kept).

Day 4 she voted herself and vanished.

Day 5 she voted Nerolunar, commented that she could also vote ika, and vanished.

++++

I don't see anything here beyond laziness that makes me want to lynch Sorsha. She had 72 posts in Spirited Away, and that lasted eight phases. We're in the sixth, and she's at half that number. Perhaps I'm being naive, but if Sorsha were bad here, I don't think she'd be this lazy.

Moving on.
Epignosis wrote:
Scotty wrote:Yo.

I'm actually really perturbed by Lady Rose. Like, I have literally no idea what she is doing.

As far as we know, she has insanified Wilgy to speak in weird caps lock cipher, and just today, LC seems to be afflicted with the same stupid cipher.

Forgive my bluntness but if LC's insanity is legit, Lady Rose is inept. I mean come on:
She provides a bit of fun to the thread by insanifying a player each night with the insanity of her choice
It's her choice to use her powers, but so far, that would mean she has done 2 insanifies in 5 cycles, and both times have been the exact same stupid insanity.

This just seems too unlikely to be true.

I think LC is faking.
This was on my mind during the drive home.

I would say Lady Rose is phoning it in big time. Sorsha and Lorab both fit that.
Black Rock wants to vote Sorsha and LC.
Epignosis wrote:Where you vote, I shall follow.

But not tonight. I'm tired and there is work tomorrow.
Epignosis wrote:I prefer a Long Con lynch to a Sorsha lynch myself, based on my reading. I will be around just before the deadline (and in the hour that comes before it).
Epignosis wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
Matt wrote:Laaaame. Getting rid of a...mostly...inactive instead of she-who-is-a-proven-liar?

C'mon town, you're better then this!
Matt. I really don't think Illyria is bad. Epignosis has stated this and I trust him this game. Might be the only one ever in my life, but I do. Vote Sorsha with me. Don't give the baddies another option.
Would you object if I voted Long Con at this stage after all?
Epignosis wrote:Long Con
Followed by:
Epignosis wrote:Sorsha

You should have gone for the tie.
That might as well have been in scum chat.

Epi put the final blow on Sorsha, yes, but showed no real signs of voting her beforehand and actually levied against people to push for a LC lynch instead.

This doesn't seem like someone who wanted to vote Sorsha at all, unless the civ Cred was offered.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

But I appreciate how adamantly you are questioning the validity of the evidence before you.

What specifically makes you think Epi is good in the wake of what I have presented?

Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 161

Post by Matt »

RIP Llama

If Epi is mafia and he's been taken off the poll 3 times then hahaha that's pretty funny. Deeeeerp.
Image Image Image Image
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Scotty wrote:
But I appreciate how adamantly you are questioning the validity of the evidence before you.

What specifically makes you think Epi is good in the wake of what I have presented?
Tone. If I'm wrong I'll be super pissed at myself.

Question: how was Epis laziness vote for her different than the case against her?
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Dom wrote:
Scotty wrote:

Question: how was Epis laziness vote for her different than the case against her?
At some point you have to separate tone and actions. Lenny from 'Of Mice and Men' was very kind to that rabbit before snapping its neck.

How was Epi's laziness vote for Sorsha different than the case against her?
What was lazy about it? Did he say somewhere it was a lazy vote? Because nothing about his vote seemed lazy. It happened like 1-2 minutes before the deadline. It almost seemed spiteful.

Why did Sorsha vote Illyria instead of LC? LC had 3 votes- 1 of which was Epi- while Illyria had 3 votes, 1 of which was LC. Epi could have sent Illyria home, but his defense of that checks out in that he believed Illyria to be good. So it would make sense for him to vote Sorsha to save Illyria.

I don't view this as a lazy vote, because a lazy vote would have been for LC, where he left it. No, this was a calculated vote.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Matt wrote:RIP Llama

If Epi is mafia and he's been taken off the poll 3 times then hahaha that's pretty funny. Deeeeerp.
3 times? I thought it was only 2

ika
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 253

Post by ika »

Epignosis wrote:As for how I know it, I keep track of when you bitches last logged in. I pay attention to when Days end and Nights end. I see who was online during that window and who wasn't. Some people have not been using their roles. :meany:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

thats rich, if you were a logcial player you would know thats the most fallcious argument to make. town doesnt need its roles to win, they only need the lynch. to make an argument that players dont use role = town loses is super terrible.

town realistcly if played right, would never need their roles, like i said, i played 3 games here and the single game where i was town and the PR didnt use his role, we won. other 2 games everyone used thier roles.
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

That beign said, i think epi is jsut making bullshit about knowing who's on and who's not, its very easy to put on invisible mode to hide yourself and unless he has powers to bypass that (and if he does and uses it i would call that cheating for using something only he can get that others can not). and even then i think its a stretch
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

ika wrote:That beign said, i think epi is jsut making bullshit about knowing who's on and who's not, its very easy to put on invisible mode to hide yourself and unless he has powers to bypass that (and if he does and uses it i would call that cheating for using something only he can get that others can not). and even then i think its a stretch
http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/member ... file&u=410

Last visited:
Mon May 02, 2016 10:58 am

Nothing powerful about it.
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

Epignosis wrote:
ika wrote:That beign said, i think epi is jsut making bullshit about knowing who's on and who's not, its very easy to put on invisible mode to hide yourself and unless he has powers to bypass that (and if he does and uses it i would call that cheating for using something only he can get that others can not). and even then i think its a stretch

Last visited:

didnt change my point that if one thinks town loses based on PR or lack of results of PR play is silly. town at its core is nothign more then town vs mafia and town should only need the power of the lynch
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

its the same with mine if you look at it you see it has no "last visited" time
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Ricochet »

I once went all the way to 131072 on an extended 2048 game. Then I got bored.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

ika wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

Last visited:

didnt change my point that if one thinks town loses based on PR or lack of results of PR play is silly. town at its core is nothign more then town vs mafia and town should only need the power of the lynch
The simple answer here is: neither of us exist.

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I think Epignosis brought an argument to the table that isn't viable.

I've played that extension of 2048. I got bored after only 8192.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I think Epignosis has always assumed something about member profiles that turns out to be incorrect. :blush:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

After a successful kill, things will be 6-2. Then I go and there's another kill, which makes it 4-2.

If you need to satisfy your curiosity regarding Logan's blind insistence that I be lynched, I am helpless to stop you. I will be gone, and your curiosity will remain until Logan himself can answer you about his poor move.

But after I am gone, do not let ika live another day.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

ika insists that he knows that civilians only need the lynch to be successful. Nowhere was I disputing that. However, since he raises that point, ika's votes are:

Dom
ika (1)
4%

(No vote Day 2)

Spacedaisy
thellama73 (2), Scotty (6), Dom (7), ika (8), DrWilgy (16), Long Con (17)
32%

sig
Long Con (6), ika (7), Matt (15)
19%

Ika
sig (12), ika (13), Dom (14), Metalmarsh89 (19), Scotty (20)
25%

Illyria
Matt (3), ika (14), Long Con (16), Sorsha (17)
22%

thellama73
ika (6), Scotty (13), Black Rock (15)
18%

Do these votes and the reason (or lack of a reason) behind them give you the impression ika is using the lynches to be a successful civilian?

++++

There was also the exchange between Sorsha and ika in the beginning. I encourage everyone to read through it and ask themselves if that sounds like an innocent exchange between players or mafia teammates interacting in the open.

++++
ika wrote:
Dom wrote:I don't want Rob to die.
And I didn't want scums to nk silver. But it sucks we can't have everything we like.
Turf Wars, ika insisted we kill Silverwolf. MCS, ika insisted his team kill Silverwolf.

I don't think the mafia would have thought to kill Silverwolf Night 1 as a means of framing ika. The MCS one even occurred after the Downton one.

Question: If you don't believe ika killed Silverwolf, who among the living would think to kill her Night 1?
Illyria
The Mark
Posts in topic: 88

Post by Illyria »

ika wrote:so prob epi and dom?
Absolutely not either of them. Is this your way of kicking open the door and announcing you are Mafia?
Dom wrote:
It's cute that it's you and Scotty.
IKR??
Epignosis wrote:
ika wrote:i like how dom tries to discret the confirmed town with a simple "oh he was blackmailed"
Yeah, I like it too. He's probably right.
I concur. :srsnod:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
ika wrote:
You

Or Scotty.

Or Matt.

Epignosis has been removed from the lynch poll three times now. Either he his mafia and has blackmailed that role three times now and succeeded, he is mafia and some civilian trusts him enough to keep removing him for no particular reason, or he's a civilian. I believe it is the final of these three options.
That is my list as well. :wine:
Scotty wrote:Holy shit. I didn't realize llama's last 10 posts are all very decisive on Epi's badness. This started on day 5, in which Epi was taken off the poll for the second time of the game for some reason. I don't think Llama misplayed his role like Epi suggests, and actually would be flabbergasted if he didn't lie check Epi. I don't know what lie this would have been, but it would make sense.

So.

Or Mrs Hughes knows something you do not.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Anyone want to try some of this watermelon lime ale I'm drinking? :beer:
*gags*

No..... No thank you. Very kind of you to offer.

Epignosis wrote:Right now, I think Matt and ika need to be lynched.
I am totally down with that. :noble:
Scotty wrote:I have backed down from this earlier because Epi has been removed from the poll twice and has been backed up by Black Rock and Dom for his supposed "civ play". Epi doesn't even believe in meta gaming, so at some point, what separates his civ play from his Mafia play? Mrs Hughes has BTSC with another civ, so agreement among two people that otherwise know nothing does not a clean person make. People make mistakes.
OR you have missed something.

Also, Ika why DID you vote for Llama???
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Illyria wrote:
Absolutely not either of them. Is this your way of kicking open the door and announcing you are Mafia?
Dom wrote:
IKR??
Epignosis wrote:
ika wrote:i like how dom tries to discret the confirmed town with a simple "oh he was blackmailed"
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
ika wrote:
You

Or Scotty.

Or Matt.

Scotty wrote:Holy shit. I didn't realize llama's last 10 posts are all very decisive on Epi's badness. This started on day 5, in which Epi was taken off the poll for the second time of the game for some reason. I don't think Llama misplayed his role like Epi suggests, and actually would be flabbergasted if he didn't lie check Epi. I don't know what lie this would have been, but it would make sense.

So.

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Anyone want to try some of this watermelon lime ale I'm drinking? :beer:
*gags*

Scotty wrote:I have backed down from this earlier because Epi has been removed from the poll twice and has been backed up by Black Rock and Dom for his supposed "civ play". Epi doesn't even believe in meta gaming, so at some point, what separates his civ play from his Mafia play? Mrs Hughes has BTSC with another civ, so agreement among two people that otherwise know nothing does not a clean person make. People make mistakes.

You are my pick for the second Mafia once Epi flips bad fyi

Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

People who want to lynch ika or me, dat's cool...

But why do people insist on looking at Scotty? I'd like to believe a civ Wilgy wouldn't eff around and if he plainly stated don't look Scotty's way as if it was fact, and considering his role, I'm inclined to believe him.

Illy do you think Wilgy was just full of it or what?
Image Image Image Image
Illyria
The Mark

Post by Illyria »

Scotty wrote:
Illyria wrote:
Dom wrote:
IKR??
Epignosis wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
ika wrote:
You

Or Scotty.

Or Matt.

So.

*gags*

You are my pick for the second Mafia once Epi flips bad fyi

That is okay, because you are my number one pick if you get Epi lynched. :nicenod:

Matt, I think Dr Wilgy forgot that there are two potential BTSC teams on the civs side.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Scotty wrote:
Dom wrote:
Scotty wrote:

At some point you have to separate tone and actions. Lenny from 'Of Mice and Men' was very kind to that rabbit before snapping its neck.

How was Epi's laziness vote for Sorsha different than the case against her?
What was lazy about it? Did he say somewhere it was a lazy vote? Because nothing about his vote seemed lazy. It happened like 1-2 minutes before the deadline. It almost seemed spiteful.

Why did Sorsha vote Illyria instead of LC? LC had 3 votes- 1 of which was Epi- while Illyria had 3 votes, 1 of which was LC. Epi could have sent Illyria home, but his defense of that checks out in that he believed Illyria to be good. So it would make sense for him to vote Sorsha to save Illyria.

I don't view this as a lazy vote, because a lazy vote would have been for LC, where he left it. No, this was a calculated vote.
No... you misunderstood my comment. Epig's reason for voting Sorsha was her laziness.
Epignosis wrote:I think Epignosis has always assumed something about member profiles that turns out to be incorrect. :blush:
You shouldn't use that in the future. ;)
Scotty wrote: You are my pick for the second Mafia once Epi flips bad fyi
cute
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Wilgy was a btsc checker tho, right? If he essentially cleared Scotty, which it seems he did, then that would mean his assumed btsc check on Scotty came out negative.

Unless you believe there were shenanigans involving either Wilgy's assumed btsc check OR Wilgy was just causing shenanigans himself.

Epi, when Sorsha was lynched, you had your vote on Long Con before you moved it last second, right?
Image Image Image Image
Illyria
The Mark

Post by Illyria »

Matt wrote:Wilgy was a btsc checker tho, right? If he essentially cleared Scotty, which it seems he did, then that would mean his assumed btsc check on Scotty came out negative.

Unless you believe there were shenanigans involving either Wilgy's assumed btsc check OR Wilgy was just causing shenanigans himself.

Epi, when Sorsha was lynched, you had your vote on Long Con before you moved it last second, right?
Yes, he was. But if he was looking for BTSC, there are three groups two civ, one mafia so just because he found someone who had BTSC does not mean he found Mafia. Yes, he cleared Scotty and I do not know him well enough to say he would cause shenanigans for the lulz. There are a few roles that can influence people so there is a possibility of his checks being skewed.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Illyria wrote:
Matt wrote:Wilgy was a btsc checker tho, right? If he essentially cleared Scotty, which it seems he did, then that would mean his assumed btsc check on Scotty came out negative.

Yes, he was. But if he was looking for BTSC, there are three groups two civ, one mafia so just because he found someone who had BTSC does not mean he found Mafia. Yes, he cleared Scotty and I do not know him well enough to say he would cause shenanigans for the lulz. There are a few roles that can influence people so there is a possibility of his checks being skewed.
I'm confused here. I'm asking about Scotty, not anyone else. It looks like you are defending Epi, possibly others, from being on Wilgy's list, and I agree even if he checked them and the check came out positive, does not mean they are bad.

But why is Scotty on your list of people you want to lynch? If he checked Scotty, and then came to the thread "DON'T LOOK AT SCOTTY!", then the check came out negative. Meaning no btsc.

Why are people looking at Scotty? For the love of everything, whyyyyyyy?
Image Image Image Image
Illyria
The Mark

Post by Illyria »

Matt wrote:
Illyria wrote:

I'm confused here. I'm asking about Scotty, not anyone else. It looks like you are defending Epi, possibly others, from being on Wilgy's list, and I agree even if he checked them and the check came out positive, does not mean they are bad.

But why is Scotty on your list of people you want to lynch? If he checked Scotty, and then came to the thread "DON'T LOOK AT SCOTTY!", then the check came out negative. Meaning no btsc.

Why are people looking at Scotty? For the love of everything, whyyyyyyy?
Sorry. :p I am looking at Scotty because he is being deliberately obtuse imo.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

That is correct. And it would have stayed there, I will admit, until Sorsha moved her vote.

That brings me to my shower revelation: Lorab had her vote on LC too.

DrWilgy
LoRab (17)
4%

++++

Missed vote. Sorsha voted Bubbles.

++++

Missed vote. Sorsha voted Long Con.

++++

Nerolunar
Epignosis (3), Illyria (5), Black Rock (7), Long Con (8), Sorsha (10), LoRab (16)
30%

++++

Long Con
Dom (10), LoRab (15)
11%

Sorsha moved her vote off LC to vote Illyria.

++++

Scotty
LoRab (17)
6%

++++

In the interest of being thorough, these are Lorab's votes so far. Nothing terribly inspiring. If the mafia didn't kill their own teammate, then the Long Con votes could have been an attempt to save Sorsha, but Matt was stinking up the thread farting Illyria's name over and over. Can a fart even sound like "Illyria?" Somehow I don't think it can. Her voting Illyria (if she were around) would look too fishy if Illyria got lynched and turned out to be good.

My point is that Lorab has stayed on the sidelines largely, like Sorsha, and if your thinking is that mafia let civilians lynch each other, that's what she's doing if she's bad.

Yes, I know what DrWilgy said. A gentlemen still must cogitate aloud. :llama:
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

I didn't fart anyone's name :(

This is where I'm currently at, even if there are things behind the scenes that I may not understand, but at face value...

Wilgy, the btsc checker, said to leave Scotty alone. Scotty = civ.

Epi has been removed from the poll twice (three times? I dunno, whatever, even if it's twice...), and that makes me believe he's also civ.

These are the only two I think are civ in the whole game (haha) and it's funny cuz I think they're against each other right now.

I haven't ISO'd Llama, I know some of you have been checking his suspects, but was there any player out there that Llama said "Hey I believe they're totes okay" or something similar?
Image Image Image Image

Return to “Previous Jobs”