Host/Dead/Non-Player
55%

Total votes: 11
ika
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 253

Re: Downton Abbey Mafia (Night 7)

Post by ika »

Epignosis wrote:ika insists that he knows that civilians only need the lynch to be successful. Nowhere was I disputing that. However, since he raises that point, ika's votes are:

Turf Wars, ika insisted we kill Silverwolf. MCS, ika insisted his team kill Silverwolf.

I don't think the mafia would have thought to kill Silverwolf Night 1 as a means of framing ika. The MCS one even occurred after the Downton one.

Question: If you don't believe ika killed Silverwolf, who among the living would think to kill her Night 1?
two things:

1) you said civies lose to lack of PR play. you said no toher reason so nice try on backtracking

2) anyone who played/saw turf and how we acted towards each ohter here evn know that we were stongly town reading each ohter and that its a perfect opertunity to not only demoralized me, but make a me a easy myslynch. to answer the question you would kill her.

i know wht he said i was cleared now. he lie checked me n1 about killign silver
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 486

Post by Epignosis »

Three people I won't lynch: Dom, Black Rock, Illyria

Three people I would lynch: ika, Matt, Scotty, Lorab, MetalMarsh89,
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

ika wrote:
Epignosis wrote:ika insists that he knows that civilians only need the lynch to be successful. Nowhere was I disputing that. However, since he raises that point, ika's votes are:

Turf Wars, ika insisted we kill Silverwolf. MCS, ika insisted his team kill Silverwolf.

I don't think the mafia would have thought to kill Silverwolf Night 1 as a means of framing ika. The MCS one even occurred after the Downton one.

Question: If you don't believe ika killed Silverwolf, who among the living would think to kill her Night 1?
two things:

1) you said civies lose to lack of PR play. you said no toher reason so nice try on backtracking

2) anyone who played/saw turf and how we acted towards each ohter here evn know that we were stongly town reading each ohter and that its a perfect opertunity to not only demoralized me, but make a me a easy myslynch. to answer the question you would kill her.

I have hosted about a quarter of the games on this site and I've been here over three years. I think I know why civilians generally lose. You're oversimplifying my point and accusing me of backtracking. Okay fella. :rolleyes:

How do you know Logan checked you Night 1? Furthermore, you didn't have to be the one to actually carry out the kill. So you have had Sorsha do it, and your line would come back clean. :)
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 60

Post by Elohcin »

Black Rock has been night killed.
It is now Day 8. You have 48 hours to lynch someone.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

Epignosis wrote:
ika wrote:

two things:

I have hosted about a quarter of the games on this site and I've been here over three years. I think I know why civilians generally lose. You're oversimplifying my point and accusing me of backtracking. Okay fella. :rolleyes:

How do you know Logan checked you Night 1? Furthermore, you didn't have to be the one to actually carry
out the kill. So you have had Sorsha do it, and your line would come back clean. :)
how else would he say im confrimed civ, and you know from truf even that i wanted to eb the one to do it but you guys kept saying otherwise.

and i made it clear over and over i would do it, i refuse to let anyone else do it if i were scum
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 161

Re: Downton Abbey Mafia (Day 8)

Post by Matt »

Bye bye BR :(
Image Image Image Image
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 66

Post by Black Rock »

Bitches.
ImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 75
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

ika wrote:

two things:

That would be a poor choice of what to LD, and he's smarter than that. All that says is that you didn't carry out the kill, as Epi points out. Also, I don't think confirmed civ means what you think it means.
Epignosis wrote:Three people I won't lynch: Dom, Black Rock, Illyria

Your counting skills are confusing me. As is the comma after MetalMarsh89.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

ika wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
ika wrote:

two things:

How do you know Logan checked you Night 1? Furthermore, you didn't have to be the one to actually carry
out the kill. So you have had Sorsha do it, and your line would come back clean. :)
how else would he say im confrimed civ, and you know from truf even that i wanted to eb the one to do it but you guys kept saying otherwise.

and i made it clear over and over i would do it, i refuse to let anyone else do it if i were scum
thellama73 did defend you- no denying that. But he spent his day of activity calling me bad, so pardon me if I take his word with a grain of salt. Or the whole Morton company.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

His last day of activity, I meant to say.
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

LoRab wrote:
ika wrote:

two things:

That would be a poor choice of what to LD, and he's smarter than that. All that says is that you didn't carry out the kill, as Epi points out. Also, I don't think confirmed civ means what you think it means.

Your counting skills are confusing me. As is the comma after MetalMarsh89.[/quote

GO READ THE DAMN GAME I WAS 100% INSTENT ON BEING THE ONE TO ENACT IT. SO IF YOU THINK IM JSUT GONNA NOT DO IT BULLSHIT.
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

oh btw epis sig has been posted elsewhere and is borderline OGC doing that
Polo
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 95

Post by Polo »

Traded in my ol' Peugeot for a VW today.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

ika wrote:
LoRab wrote:
ika wrote:

two things:

Your counting skills are confusing me. As is the comma after MetalMarsh89.[/quote

GO READ THE DAMN GAME I WAS 100% INSTENT ON BEING THE ONE TO ENACT IT. SO IF YOU THINK IM JSUT GONNA NOT DO IT BULLSHIT.
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

Epignosis wrote:
house
....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

im done here, im nto posting for rest of day, god damn fucking myslynch me already
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 17

Post by S~V~S »

Can we please refrain from SCREAMING AT EACH OTHER??

Thanks!
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

ika wrote:
LoRab wrote:
ika wrote:

two things:

I'm saying that I don't believe everything that anyone posts in a game. You may have said that, but you may have been lying. Also, I don't know how the kills work in this game or who carries them out and how that is determined--do you have that information?
ika wrote:oh btw epis sig has been posted elsewhere and is borderline OGC doing that
What is OGC?
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

ika wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
house
....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

im done here, im nto posting for rest of day, god damn fucking myslynch me already
I hope that you feel better when you come back to the game. I assure you, no one was personally attacking you--just accusing you of being bad. It can be hard to not take accusations personally, but please remember that the game is just a game and that people's posts are about people's characters, not their actual character.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 242
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Rip BR.

Ok. So. I'm not voting Epi today. I don't think. Even after all that. Call me crazy.

I would entertain a LoRab vote, but that Wilgy wouldn't lynch LoRab is throwing me. Illy and Epi are too tight to make me feel comfortable. Matt trusts Epi. Dom trusts Epi. Black Rock trusted Epi. I find it hard to believe that with that many people supporting Epi he is scum. Possible, and it would make me feel better in post game if I was right all along, but I'm putting it aside for now because I'm not trusting my own judgment there.

My oversight might have been that llama was blackmailed into forming a case against Epi. This is completely plausible, and could even be likely. It would just be unfortunate if that was the case.

Matt could be bad. Ika could be bad, albeit emotional, but I would rather vote Matt > ika.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Illyria
The Mark
Posts in topic: 88

Post by Illyria »

LoRab wrote:
ika wrote:

two things:

Your counting skills are confusing me. As is the comma after MetalMarsh89.
:haha:

damnit. rip br. :(
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Scotty wrote:Rip BR.

Ok. So. I'm not voting Epi today. I don't think. Even after all that. Call me crazy.

I would entertain a LoRab vote, but that Wilgy wouldn't lynch LoRab is throwing me. Illy and Epi are too tight to make me feel comfortable. Matt trusts Epi. Dom trusts Epi. Black Rock trusted Epi. I find it hard to believe that with that many people supporting Epi he is scum. Possible, and it would make me feel better in post game if I was right all along, but I'm putting it aside for now because I'm not trusting my own judgment there.

My oversight might have been that llama was blackmailed into forming a case against Epi. This is completely plausible, and could even be likely. It would just be unfortunate if that was the case.

Matt could be bad. Ika could be bad, albeit emotional, but I would rather vote Matt > ika.
Well, consider the plausibility: You have a role checker on your team. You find out thellama73 is Cora. You blackmail him into going after me. Then you get him lynched.

I don't know that that is how it went down. I'm just saying it's something I would do for sure. It's a brilliant strategy.
LoRab
Loan Shark

Re: Downton Abbey Mafia (Day 6)

Post by LoRab »

Illy--I keep forgetting to ask. Why did you leave me off this list?
Illyria wrote:I am voting Sorsha based on Lady Edith's post and the fact that I believe the mafia is just hanging around the edges watching us pick each other off one by one.

Also, Ika wth?

I have to leave soon, so if there is a giant fuck up and I am lynched here is what I think, take it or leave it.

Civs:
Epi
BR

Possible Civs:
Matt
Scotty
Llama
MetalMarsh

Mafia:
LC
Dom
Sorsha

Possible Mafia
Ika

I think it is interesting that I announce I have to leave at 3 and right around then votes. What a classic civvie move.

I don't vote with bandwagons unless I agree with them. I put my votes where I think they should go. It is why I only vote once and towards the end of the lynch.
I did not know I missed two votes, and was horrified when I did, it is disrespectful to the host and the players. I was here and posted in the thread for one of them at least.
I do a lot of OT, that is how I roll. It will never change.

Y'all are convicting me on my personality not my playstyle. Which is utter bullshit.

BTW, those of you who are voting for me. If I do die today, we are past the point where you can shrug and be all "What could we dooooo? Wooooe is mmmmeeeeee" as an excuse about it. You will distract us from YET ANOTHER MAFIA LYNCH. You will move yourselves up the list and the Mafia down. AGAIN.

Please y'all please be smart about this. You are allowing the Mafia to sit back and watch as we destroy ourselves.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Epignosis wrote:

Well, consider the plausibility: You have a role checker on your team. You find out thellama73 is Cora. You blackmail him into going after me. Then you get him lynched.

I don't know that that is how it went down. I'm just saying it's something I would do for sure. It's a brilliant strategy.
Whoever is coming up with these strategies has to explain the real line of thinking for that LC kill then

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Oh yeah, I forgot about Dom. He defends Epi, but Epi just blasted him yesterday.

I read Dom as possibly bad on day 1, so why not?

Vote Dom

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I'm going to study Lorab, Matt, and MM more today.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Oh dammit to hell, Dom was removed from the poll.

Who keeps doing that? Why don't you ever remove me? :pout:

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Scotty wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

Whoever is coming up with these strategies has to explain the real line of thinking for that LC kill then
I hope you know that saying stuff like this doesn't help me think you are good. :goofp:
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Epignosis wrote:I'm going to study Lorab, Matt, and MM more today.
Study away!! Please let me know what you think of me.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Epignosis wrote:
Scotty wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

I hope you know that saying stuff like this doesn't help me think you are good. :goofp:
By not understanding why LC was killed? People posed theories, I just don't see the merit in any of them. Why is that a negative point in your book?

Illyria
The Mark
Posts in topic: 88

Post by Illyria »

Fucking hell y'all are cracking me UP right now.

LoRab you were who I missed! I kept looking at my list, then the lynch poll, and saying out loud "Who IS IT? WHO IS MISSSSSIIIING?" until I just gave up.

As of right now I am going to put you in BOTH the possible civ and possible Mafia categories. I just... can not.. figure you out.

So.. situation normal. :sigh:
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Illyria wrote:Fucking hell y'all are cracking me UP right now.

LoRab you were who I missed! I kept looking at my list, then the lynch poll, and saying out loud "Who IS IT? WHO IS MISSSSSIIIING?" until I just gave up.

As of right now I am going to put you in BOTH the possible civ and possible Mafia categories. I just... can not.. figure you out.

So.. situation normal. :sigh:
:lorab:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Scotty wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Scotty wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

By not understanding why LC was killed? People posed theories, I just don't see the merit in any of them. Why is that a negative point in your book?
Nah, just highlighting it. I wouldn't have killed LC either, but that doesn't mean you didn't to say you wouldn't have. :p

Fun stuff.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I voted you, Lorab. I think Tom screwed up saving you.
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Epignosis wrote:I voted you, Lorab. I think Tom screwed up saving you.
Care to explain why?

And no, he didn't. And no, Wilgy wasn't wrong on me. I am civ. So, really, if you explain why you think I'm bad, that would be great. Because I don't particularly want to die and because I would really like to see a civ win, and that becames less and less likely with each civ lynch.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

LoRab wrote:
Care to explain why?

And no, he didn't. And no, Wilgy wasn't wrong on me. I am civ. So, really, if you explain why you think I'm bad, that would be great. Because I don't particularly want to die and because I would really like to see a civ win, and that becames less and less likely with each civ lynch.
Can you explain each one of your votes and missed votes?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Here they are, just to remind you:
Epignosis wrote:
Matt wrote:Wilgy was a btsc checker tho, right? If he essentially cleared Scotty, which it seems he did, then that would mean his assumed btsc check on Scotty came out negative.

Unless you believe there were shenanigans involving either Wilgy's assumed btsc check OR Wilgy was just causing shenanigans himself.

Epi, when Sorsha was lynched, you had your vote on Long Con before you moved it last second, right?
That is correct. And it would have stayed there, I will admit, until Sorsha moved her vote.

That brings me to my shower revelation: Lorab had her vote on LC too.

DrWilgy
LoRab (17)
4%

++++

Missed vote. Sorsha voted Bubbles.

++++

Missed vote. Sorsha voted Long Con.

++++

Nerolunar
Epignosis (3), Illyria (5), Black Rock (7), Long Con (8), Sorsha (10), LoRab (16)
30%

++++

Long Con
Dom (10), LoRab (15)
11%

Sorsha moved her vote off LC to vote Illyria.

++++

Scotty
LoRab (17)
6%

++++

In the interest of being thorough, these are Lorab's votes so far. Nothing terribly inspiring. If the mafia didn't kill their own teammate, then the Long Con votes could have been an attempt to save Sorsha, but Matt was stinking up the thread farting Illyria's name over and over. Can a fart even sound like "Illyria?" Somehow I don't think it can. Her voting Illyria (if she were around) would look too fishy if Illyria got lynched and turned out to be good.

My point is that Lorab has stayed on the sidelines largely, like Sorsha, and if your thinking is that mafia let civilians lynch each other, that's what she's doing if she's bad.

Yes, I know what DrWilgy said. A gentlemen still must cogitate aloud. :llama:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

LoRab wrote:
Care to explain why?

And the main reason is this. You don't act like you really want to see a civilian win. You've been on the sidelines, not provoking anything, not really getting your hands dirty. You're behaving just like Sorsha, who was bad- coasting by.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 217
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Can we not provoke and yell at each other? Only MP is allowed to ragequit, and that's because he has the best meltdowns.

Epignosis, why do we fall?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Epignosis wrote:Here they are, just to remind you:
Epignosis wrote:
Matt wrote:Wilgy was a btsc checker tho, right? If he essentially cleared Scotty, which it seems he did, then that would mean his assumed btsc check on Scotty came out negative.

Unless you believe there were shenanigans involving either Wilgy's assumed btsc check OR Wilgy was just causing shenanigans himself.

Epi, when Sorsha was lynched, you had your vote on Long Con before you moved it last second, right?
That is correct. And it would have stayed there, I will admit, until Sorsha moved her vote.

DrWilgy
LoRab (17)
4%

++++

++++

++++

Nerolunar
Epignosis (3), Illyria (5), Black Rock (7), Long Con (8), Sorsha (10), LoRab (16)
30%

++++

Long Con
Dom (10), LoRab (15)
11%

++++

Scotty
LoRab (17)
6%

++++

In the interest of being thorough, these are Lorab's votes so far. Nothing terribly inspiring. If the mafia didn't kill their own teammate, then the Long Con votes could have been an attempt to save Sorsha, but Matt was stinking up the thread farting Illyria's name over and over. Can a fart even sound like "Illyria?" Somehow I don't think it can. Her voting Illyria (if she were around) would look too fishy if Illyria got lynched and turned out to be good.

My point is that Lorab has stayed on the sidelines largely, like Sorsha, and if your thinking is that mafia let civilians lynch each other, that's what she's doing if she's bad.

1: I had minor eye twitching at Wilgy, based on his posting which seemed overly in a character, to the point of not offering any realy thoughts, as opposed to just posting

2: I was travelling in Texas for a wedding and visiting friends, and completely lost track of time and of there being a vote

3: I thought the lynch ended later than it did

4: It was the first night of Passover, and in prep for the holiday and the holiday itself, I did not have the chance to get online

5: Nero was the suspect that seemed the most suspicious at that time. His vote for me, previously, was out of the blue and he just said that he was convinced and it read to me like jumping on the chosen bandwagon. That was suspish to me, so I voted for him.

6: I didn't really have an opinion on Sorsha, and BR had posted about suspecting LC. Her reads of him tend to be spot on, and I give them much credence. Therefore, I voted for him.

7: I suspected Scotty. I still do.
Epignosis wrote:
LoRab wrote:
Care to explain why?

And the main reason is this. You don't act like you really want to see a civilian win. You've been on the sidelines, not provoking anything, not really getting your hands dirty. You're behaving just like Sorsha, who was bad- coasting by.
I haven't had time to put enough time into the game to have strong opinions. Especially with the lynches clearly being led by (even if subtly led by) the baddies, it's hard to have strong convictions, or be able to really expand on those thoughts. And that Sorsha was coasting by is a statement on Sorsha, not on me. I'm also playing a quiet game, that doesn't mean I play the same kind of game as anyone else.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Epignosis, why do we fall?
So I get to tell you how bad you suck.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

LoRab wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Here they are, just to remind you:
Epignosis wrote:

DrWilgy
LoRab (17)
4%

++++

++++

++++

Nerolunar
30%

++++

Long Con
Dom (10), LoRab (15)
11%

++++

Scotty
LoRab (17)
6%

++++

1: I had minor eye twitching at Wilgy, based on his posting which seemed overly in a character, to the point of not offering any realy thoughts, as opposed to just posting

2: I was travelling in Texas for a wedding and visiting friends, and completely lost track of time and of there being a vote

3: I thought the lynch ended later than it did

4: It was the first night of Passover, and in prep for the holiday and the holiday itself, I did not have the chance to get online

5: Nero was the suspect that seemed the most suspicious at that time. His vote for me, previously, was out of the blue and he just said that he was convinced and it read to me like jumping on the chosen bandwagon. That was suspish to me, so I voted for him.

6: I didn't really have an opinion on Sorsha, and BR had posted about suspecting LC. Her reads of him tend to be spot on, and I give them much credence. Therefore, I voted for him.

7: I suspected Scotty. I still do.
Epignosis wrote:
LoRab wrote:
Care to explain why?

I haven't had time to put enough time into the game to have strong opinions. Especially with the lynches clearly being led by (even if subtly led by) the baddies, it's hard to have strong convictions, or be able to really expand on those thoughts. And that Sorsha was coasting by is a statement on Sorsha, not on me. I'm also playing a quiet game, that doesn't mean I play the same kind of game as anyone else.
Nah, you're bad.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

If you're a civilian, consider Lorab. Think about her.
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

I'm not bad.

Epig hasn't really given a case why he thinks I am, other than that I've been playing a low key game. Which really has nothing to do with the fact that I'm bad and everything to do with the fact that I'm busy.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

LoRab wrote:I'm not bad.

Epig hasn't really given a case why he thinks I am, other than that I've been playing a low key game. Which really has nothing to do with the fact that I'm bad and everything to do with the fact that I'm busy.
That's false. Your voting record.
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Epignosis wrote:
LoRab wrote:I'm not bad.

That's false. Your voting record.
My voting record doesn't say much--and you seem to conclude as much in your analysis of it a few days ago.

A bunch of speculation about how I might have chosen votes doesn't say anything.

Also, is your voting record any better?
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 217
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Epignosis wrote:If you're a civilian, consider Lorab. Think about her.
I'll consider it. We'll see where we're at at the end of the day.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 153

Post by Dom »

This does make me feel a bit better about Scotty.
Scotty wrote:Oh yeah, I forgot about Dom. He defends Epi, but Epi just blasted him yesterday.

I read Dom as possibly bad on day 1, so why not?

Vote Dom
I want you to think carefully about this situation.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Tieing the vote for LoRab. MM unceremoniously voted Epi without notice, so I'm voting for LoRab

Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 161

Post by Matt »

Sucks Dom's off the poll today. Hrm.

On Day 4, Dom addresses Sorsha for the first time (also the first time he makes any mention of her at all) with the following...
Dom wrote:
Sorsha wrote:Well I'm here... The Mafia gods sent someone to pound on my front door so I wouldn't miss the vote.

Wilgy is bad?
Your team?
Dom never follows up on this, just a fun little poke at her I guess. Anywho...

On Day 5, Dom's second post about Sorsha (the first post, if you recall right up there, he questions Sorsha if her team got her to come vote), Dom seems to discredit Nero's suss on Sorsha because it's his "first post on Sorsha" (lol) and wants to know why Nero dropped suss of sig and Lorab...but you can read it I guess in it's entirety...
Dom wrote:
Nerolunar wrote:Yuck, people are voting for me.

Im getting suspicious of Sorsha. She is wallflowering and it doesn´t look good. Matt is also being weird - Im leaning scum on these two.

Tbh I find it weird that Wilgy listed me. I don´t have BTSC with anyone of any alignment. I think it was more of a scum read from him, and not an indicator of how his role worked out.
This is your first post about Sorsha. Why did you drop sig and LoRab?
On Day 6, Dom's third post about Sorsha in the entire game...
Dom wrote:
Scotty wrote:Dom, would you vote for Sorsha?
Tomorrow I might.
So like, first post he seems to mildy suspect Sorsha based on his question to her, or it was just a joke? Not sure.

Second post, it seems like he's discrediting Nero's suss of Sorsha because it's his "first post" on her. But then again, that's how I see it, how does everyone else interpret Dom's second post about Sorsha in the game?

Third post, he says "tomorrow I might [VOTE: ". Haha. Why Dom, that was literally your third post on Sorsha, the first of which you sussed her and the second of which you seemed to try and discredit a suss on her.

Let's get Dom on Day 9.]
aubergine
Image Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Matt wrote:Sucks Dom's off the poll today. Hrm.

On Day 4, Dom addresses Sorsha for the first time (also the first time he makes any mention of her at all) with the following...
Dom wrote:
Sorsha wrote:Well I'm here... The Mafia gods sent someone to pound on my front door so I wouldn't miss the vote.

Wilgy is bad?
Your team?
Dom never follows up on this, just a fun little poke at her I guess. Anywho...

On Day 5, Dom's second post about Sorsha (the first post, if you recall right up there, he questions Sorsha if her team got her to come vote), Dom seems to discredit Nero's suss on Sorsha because it's his "first post on Sorsha" (lol) and wants to know why Nero dropped suss of sig and Lorab...but you can read it I guess in it's entirety...
Dom wrote:
Nerolunar wrote:Yuck, people are voting for me.

Im getting suspicious of Sorsha. She is wallflowering and it doesn´t look good. Matt is also being weird - Im leaning scum on these two.

Tbh I find it weird that Wilgy listed me. I don´t have BTSC with anyone of any alignment. I think it was more of a scum read from him, and not an indicator of how his role worked out.
This is your first post about Sorsha. Why did you drop sig and LoRab?
On Day 6, Dom's third post about Sorsha in the entire game...
Dom wrote:
Scotty wrote:Dom, would you vote for Sorsha?
Tomorrow I might.
So like, first post he seems to mildy suspect Sorsha based on his question to her, or it was just a joke? Not sure.

Second post, it seems like he's discrediting Nero's suss of Sorsha because it's his "first post" on her. But then again, that's how I see it, how does everyone else interpret Dom's second post about Sorsha in the game?

Third post, he says "tomorrow I might [VOTE: ". Haha. Why Dom, that was literally your third post on Sorsha, the first of which you sussed her and the second of which you seemed to try and discredit a suss on her.

Let's get Dom on Day 9.]
aubergine
[VOTE:

Whom should we get on Day 8? You?]
aubergine

Return to “Previous Jobs”