33%

Total votes: 15
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 383

Re: Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Night Two

Post by S~V~S »

Yeah, I know. I figured so.

Had you flipped as a straight forward civ,I think MM would have taken more flak for sure.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 310

Post by Silverwolf »

Matt wrote:What do you make of Silver "knowing" Rico is town, SVS?
Stop pointing out things in my posts and misrepresenting them. I never said I knew he was town. Not one time. I was scumreading him beginning of the game for the longest time but it developed into a townread over time.

You are just looking for any excuse to call me bad because I said I was enjoying this game. You don't read things in context. You cut and paste and then put your own spin on it that means nothing at all what a person said or did.

Now, I'm sure you'll search through my posts, cut out a piece of one of them, put your own twist on it to call me scum, without ever asking me anything, and start saying, "hey SVS, silverwolf said the sky is blue in this one sentence. What do you make of the fact that it's cloudy where she lives right now and she is clearly lying about that?" "What about the fact that she gave a townread on Long Con? I mean how does she "know'' he's town? I mean she must know he's town right to give a townread?" "Or how about that time ika was killed and she didn't mourn his death all game despite clearly being sad over it? I mean, she must hate this game yet she said she liked it." "I mean clearly I know Silverwolf's scum game so well even though I've never played one with her that I can say she'd only enjoy this game as scum even though she said she's enjoying it because she just caught scum and gave a bunch of other reasons she's liking it but nope, fuck that noise, she has to ONLY enjoy this as bad because I said so and I know more than her."

FFS, this is fucking ridiculous
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 455

Post by Matt »

No, you didn't merely give Rico a town read.

You gave an example of the ika/Rico show, as FACT, as "town imploding while the baddies watched."

Different then giving someone a town read.

But k. I'm gonna go tear my hair out then come back and say I'm havin' a dippity do da time. :)
Image Image Image Image
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Matt wrote:No, you didn't merely give Rico a town read.

You gave an example of the ika/Rico show, as FACT, as "town imploding while the baddies watched."

Different then giving someone a town read.

But k. I'm gonna go tear my hair out then come back and say I'm havin' a dippity do da time. :)
Yeah, I called that interaction civ v civ. So fucking what? I have a right to townread someone or to think it's two town arguing. You are seriously twisting my words and I am seriously considering dropping the townread I have on you over this now. Your points on me are all fabricated as hell.
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Matt wrote: But k. I'm gonna go tear my hair out then come back and say I'm havin' a dippity do da time. :)
All right Matt. I hate this game now. You've made is seriously unpleasant for me today. In fact because I had a couple emotional outbursts and ika died, I need to go jump off a cliff I'm so miserable. I mean, I helped catch scum but nope, that means I would only be happy here if I were scum here and not civ. I mean sure, that makes perfect fucking sense. I think you are trying to piss me off on purpose at this point and it worked.

Happy now?
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

*Silverwolf sits in a corner now ripping her hair out one by one before chemo does it because ika died and I got mad at Epi again. I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight.*

*Cries and cries and cries.*

God why is life so unfair? Someone I love dearly died in a Mafia game and I lost my cool a couple times and even spilled personal info. that's been bothering me for awhile. Clearly this means I need to mope around the game and pout and whine and yell some more and just be generally unpleasant.

I mean yeah I caught scum but that doesn't mean anything compared to the unhappiness I feel over life being so unfair. There's just nothing good about this rotten game at all. It's so unfair!!

"cries in corner some more*
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

You're overdoing it.

You bad.
Image Image Image Image
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 320

Post by Golden »

I'm glad that people are liking the game. I can't see any reason why they wouldn't! Maybe I'm biased.

Please, everyone remember - if you think anyone is out to attack you personally, me and Dom are here :)
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

I'm having a ball over here, Golden.

But you already know this. :beer:
Image Image Image Image
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Matt wrote:You're overdoing it.

You bad.
I'm miserable Matt. Just so upset. Poor ika. Poor me. I'll never be happy again!!
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Lol.

I enjoy you, SW. Too bad I have to vote for you tomorrow. :(
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Matt wrote:Lol.

Unless I get targeted for silenced and no voting, and assuming the baddies don't have a "make a player vote for whoever" power, that is. :grin:

#inb4baddiesgetme
Image Image Image Image
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

K

I'm just drying my eyes right now from all the crying over this but I'll get over and in time maybe we can be friends again, but right now..............I just need time Matt. Hope you understand..................
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

I think we really would've hit it off in Downton btsc. In an alternate universe, we found each other and you ditched ika to be with me.

:workit:
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

On that note, friends, it's time for work pretty soon.

Other people can talk now :p
Image Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 646
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

This is still going on? :haha:
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Matt wrote:I think we really would've hit it off in Downton btsc. In an alternate universe, we found each other and you ditched ika to be with me.

:workit:
To the first part, I think we would've had fun. To the second, you are lucky ika isn't here to read that. :p
indiglo
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 208

Post by indiglo »

Vompatti wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong but I think you need a warrant to randomly search someone?
Not with my x-ray vision. Image
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Matt wrote:I think if anyone actually reads the posts of hers I quoted, most will accept that "really liking this game" is not a probability as a civ.

But as scum? Sure. :)
I read them. And I respect your right to have your own opinion on them.

I do not share your opinion.
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Epignosis wrote:Suppose I got lynched and stayed dead, and I was...I don't know, Bill the super Civilian head of the janitors. Not necessarily vital or important in the scheme of things, but unquestionably civilian.

Does your opinion of my voters change? Why or why not?
Not on Day 1. Now... way down the line and well into the game - maybe so, but still depending on how "civ like" you played. (Which is totally subjective, and based on each person's opinion.)

XOXO Epi Girl
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Good thing I didn't have to say "So say we all"!! :faint:

@ Vomps - if the majority is convinced that going outside our labeled grid is wise... it will be done. :noble:

@ SW - yes, bea is very nice. That's why I can never see her as bad/mafia/scum. She's a total blind spot for me. The rascal. :ninja:

XOXO Epi Girl
ObscureAllure
The Mark
Posts in topic: 335

Post by ObscureAllure »

At this point, Matt, you're making ME not like the game very much and you're not even harping on me anymore. You've spent all game attacking people for things that have nothing to do with their role. I actually feel bad for Silver because the early game was hard on her, she said she finally started apparently liking the game, and now she's under attack for liking the game? WTF? I can't imagine ever attacking someone for saying they like a game! BTW, I've LOVED games as a townie, and I've HATED games as a mafia. It means NOTHING. Usually, the thing that dictates my love or hate of a game is people IN THE GAME and how they act. (Like maybe you're doing right now?) Why can't you look at what people actually do in the game and work with that as opposed to who they remember from past games, if they are enjoying the game, or if their name as a Q in it! Go ahead. Give me an ISO on SW's actual gameplay. And stop attacking people because on Tuesdays those who have red hair are scum. :suspish:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch slap in the name of Jesus.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 287

Post by sig »

Was I the only one laughing when I read the Silver/Matt thing. Like lol you two are great. :clap:

Matt remember when you thought Glorfindel was two face for saying twice and things like that? I think that's the same sort of thing going on right now. However, I'm now reading both of you as solid civs so kudos.
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 402
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

S~V~S wrote:
bea wrote:Unless anyone has an objrction, I think I'm going to go b6 for the sortie.

I know I'm missing game talk. I've just kinda skimmed this morning. I will go back and reread when I get done working.

I get you don't love my vote svs. Just please don't let that be the one thing that makes you think I'm bad. Cuz I'm not. Nub for sure but not bad.
You saw the revised time schedule, right?

And open mind kept.
:cloud9:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 425
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote:Suppose I got lynched and stayed dead, and I was...I don't know, Bill the super Civilian head of the janitors. Not necessarily vital or important in the scheme of things, but unquestionably civilian.

Does your opinion of my voters change? Why or why not?
No, my opinion of your voters would not change. I would just assume they're trying to overcome the Cylon menace and save the human race. :shrug: :srsnod:
SokothQultuq
Henchman
Posts in topic: 95

Post by SokothQultuq »

Well that was a fun Who-flung-poo fest. This keeps getting better and better every time I read in. Lots of in fighting, and some valid and valuable points regarding some other characters. I'm starting to feel like Matt and JJJ might not be on the good side of things.

Someone made a valid point that stuck with me regarding his avoidance of the Rez Ship search. Why completely avoid the topic if your nervous about it being found?

Matt appears to be the rabble rouse who continues to distract people with in-fighting. It reminds me of two characters that were at odds in the show from a political standpoint. So I'm on the fence about bad or good honestly. But if any of that was based on character background personality it certainly was entertaining.. If not... Well then this just took a turn for the worse.

Fascinating indeed.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Golden wrote:
Long Con wrote:I think I meant to say "didn't" up there, but oh well. Here's the poll... Golden is doing it weird in the Poll Thread:
That's because the polls are showing an inaccurate voting order and you might want to know what the real voting order is in case of the possibility that the admiral jumps the fleet somewhere in the middle. The poll isn't very helpful.
Riiight... the admiral. I think both ways are potentially helpful for different reasons. :hugs:
Silverwolf wrote:

K

I'm just drying my eyes right now from all the crying over this but I'll get over and in time maybe we can be friends again, but right now..............I just need time Matt. Hope you understand..................
I love your orange reactions far more than you getting angry and upset. The orange reactions display your sense of humour, and the angry/upset reactions generate angry/upset feelings in me. It doesn't have to always be in sarcastic orange, but please let 'sense of humour' Silverwolf out to play more often, and tell angry Silverwolf to go lie down for a while. :) :hug:

Now, don't get mad... but I agree with Matt's analysis on your Rico/Ika townslip thingy. It reads to me like you know they're town. You certainly make no qualms about knowing ika was Civvie and human. I know your side of the story already, it sounds very much like the story I might tell if I had minorly slipped like that, as a baddie. Only the baddies know for sure who's town and who's not.

Matt's proof that Silver wasn't enjoying herself before is very thorough. If I were voting based on enjoyment, that information would be extremely relevant. However, I don't really believe that Silver starting to enjoy the game in the last short while is alignment-indicative.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Long Con wrote:
Golden wrote:
Long Con wrote:I think I meant to say "didn't" up there, but oh well. Here's the poll... Golden is doing it weird in the Poll Thread:
That's because the polls are showing an inaccurate voting order and you might want to know what the real voting order is in case of the possibility that the admiral jumps the fleet somewhere in the middle. The poll isn't very helpful.
Riiight... the admiral. I think both ways are potentially helpful for different reasons. :hugs:
You are welcome to post screenshots of the poll in the thread :) but they won't be posted in the other thread.
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

No LC-I was calling that civ v civ because I had a townread on both of them. I already said that earlier. I talk like that all the time in games when I townread people. And you seriously think Matt's opinion of me liking the game was thorough when all he did was clip out a tiny off hand comment out of a post and blow it up into something it wasn't? Man, I have to remember that the next time I come up with some complex case.

Damn, I call people town and suddenly it's because I know they are town and slipped. I just can't fucking win around here no matter what I do. It's a case of damned no matter what you say over the simplest things. I'd call you both scum for it except I don't really see scum taking this approach right now and I lean town on you both.

And sense of humor Silver would come out to play more often if she didn't keep getting killed so early in games all the time. :fist:
Marmot
Marmot

Re: Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Day Two

Post by Marmot »

Golden wrote:It is now night two. The Galactica has flown too close to a black hole. This means everything is moving at half speed. While one hour appears to pass to those of you in the fleet, two hours is passing in the outside world. Any mechanics which refer to or are based on being available at or after set hours are affected.
Wait...

If 1 hour is passing for us while 2 hours are passing in the real world. This means that if we send out a sortie ever 12 hours, in reality we will send one every 24 hours.

But if 6 hours is our limit, shouldn't we send one every 3 hours are time to meet the original 6 hour requirement?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

No
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Silverwolf wrote:No LC-I was calling that civ v civ because I had a townread on both of them. I already said that earlier. I talk like that all the time in games when I townread people. And you seriously think Matt's opinion of me liking the game was thorough when all he did was clip out a tiny off hand comment out of a post and blow it up into something it wasn't? Man, I have to remember that the next time I come up with some complex case.

Damn, I call people town and suddenly it's because I know they are town and slipped. I just can't fucking win around here no matter what I do. It's a case of damned no matter what you say over the simplest things. I'd call you both scum for it except I don't really see scum taking this approach right now and I lean town on you both.

And sense of humor Silver would come out to play more often if she didn't keep getting killed so early in games all the time. :fist:
What? Yeah, I call it thorough when he pulls, like, twenty separate quotes indicating that you are angry or upset, and takes the time to underline the pertinent parts. Isn't that pretty thorough?

Sorry for killing you in Downton Abbey on Night 1. I only did it because ika said that he kills you night 1 when he's bad, and I wanted to frame him. :shrug: It didn't work.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Golden wrote:No
So say we all. :sigh:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Golden wrote:No
We appreciate you nipping THAT crap in the bud. :srsnod:
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Long Con wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:No LC-I was calling that civ v civ because I had a townread on both of them. I already said that earlier. I talk like that all the time in games when I townread people. And you seriously think Matt's opinion of me liking the game was thorough when all he did was clip out a tiny off hand comment out of a post and blow it up into something it wasn't? Man, I have to remember that the next time I come up with some complex case.

What? Yeah, I call it thorough when he pulls, like, twenty separate quotes indicating that you are angry or upset, and takes the time to underline the pertinent parts. Isn't that pretty thorough?

Sorry for killing you in Downton Abbey on Night 1. I only did it because ika said that he kills you night 1 when he's bad, and I wanted to frame him. :shrug: It didn't work.
No it's crap. He's taking quotes out of context and arguing he knows what I'm feeling more than I do. He's assuming mafia would be having more fun than civs even though one of them was just lynched. He makes no sense whatsoever. I know when I've seen a convincing case and I thought he had convinced no one but apparently you buy the fact that Matt knows how I feel better than I do even if you don't think it's alignment indicative.

No big deal. ika killed me N1 in Championship game and Gleam killed me N2 in a Heist game. It's been awhile since I've gotten to play for any length of time.
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

By the way, me being emotional in games is NEVER alignment indicative.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Silverwolf wrote:By the way, me being emotional in games is NEVER alignment indicative.
Many people do, so it's not easy to just accept this statement as true.

I don't think you're a Cylon, but I will play devil's advocate.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

You found no resurrection ship at D6
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:By the way, me being emotional in games is NEVER alignment indicative.

Well, it's the truth. Whether people want to believe it or not is up to them but it's impossible for me to ever fake emotions as either alignment. If I get that way, it's because I feel that way and it happens as both alignments although I'm working on changing it, it's part of my personality so I doubt that change I'll come easy. I'm sure the first game I can get it under control I'll be lynched D1 for it. :p
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Wow, I'm embracing my inner ika with all my typos this game. LOL
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Silverwolf wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

Well, it's the truth. Whether people want to believe it or not is up to them but it's impossible for me to ever fake emotions as either alignment. If I get that way, it's because I feel that way and it happens as both alignments although I'm working on changing it, it's part of my personality so I doubt that change I'll come easy. I'm sure the first game I can get it under control I'll be lynched D1 for it. :p
After a little research on mafiascum, I found one recent couple game where Silverwolf was scum:

[http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=65101]Fire and Ice Mafia[/url]

It supports her claim though. I don't see any emotional outbursts from her. Very level-headed.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Fixed.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

After a little research on mafiascum, I found one recent couple game where Silverwolf was scum:

Fire and Ice Mafia

It supports her claim though. I don't see any emotional outbursts from her. Very level-headed.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Fixed.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

Fire and Ice Mafia

I replaced into that game and was cross killed by the other team. I did kill ika though because he wouldn't stop suspecting me. ;)

Here's a game we were in a hydra and scum.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=111&t=64698

That game was fun cuz we bussed our worthless buddy who barely posted and he ended up being protected by townies. :p
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Yeah, I saw several recent games where you guys were in as your hydra, so I opted to bypass those since they weren't solely you. :P

Also, sortie time is almost here.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

F2

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Sortie the shit outta that sector please.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Oh, in that case, here's another one of me as scum and ika as town.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=63741
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Sadly, I can't get access to the scum PT in that one due to being permabanned but it was super fun. I do like scum although I usually prefer town overall.

OK, going to bed.
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Popping in to post the next sortie info before popping back off...

>May 12 - 12:12 am EST - Scotty - D6
>May 12 - 12:12 12:34 pm EST - Bea indiglo - B6
>May 13 - 12:12 12:34 am EST - Marmot - F2

May 13 - 12:12 12:34 pm EST - G-Man
May 14 - 12:04 am EST - indiglo (if anyone else wants this, that's fine, I've put myself there just in case)
May 14 - 6:04 am EST -
May 14 - 12:04 pm EST -
May 14 - 6:04 pm EST -

A1 A2 A3 A4 A5 A6
B1 B2 B3 B4 B5 B6
C1 C2 C3 C4 C5 C6
D1 D2 D3 D4 D5 D6
E1 E2 E3 E4 E5 E6
F1 F2 F3 F4 F5 F6

Also, according to my figures, our 48 hour night will end May 13 at 11:24 pm EST. I believe, at that point it will be approximately 11 our hours (5.5 regular hours) since our last sortie by G-Man at 12:34 pm EST. Based on that, I believe our next sortie (if time goes back to normal) will be allowed 30 minutes after End of Night (rather than 1 hour).

That means our next sortie will be at 12:04 am EST on May 14. If we then return to 6 hour intervals, the adjusted schedule above will be correct.

I have been using this extra long night to rest my brain. I think figuring all that out probably broke it again. Also, anyone else who has followed this bizarre ramble and math experiment, please to double check all the things.

Another thought - depending on exactly when end of night happens, and time goes back to normal, we may need to adjust the 30 minutes a bit. So, we'll just see exactly when EoN is tomorrow, and then use this formula: whatever time is left until the next 12 hour sortie ÷ 2 = exact new sortie time (if nothing else, this is a note to self so I don't have to rethink it tomorrow.)

@ Goldama, can I get like a smiley, or something if I am doing this right? Pretty please? Image

XOXO Epi Girl
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 237
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

Matt wrote:SVS...

What do you make of an experienced player such as Silverwolf getting "pissed off" that I am accusing her of lying in a game where we are trying to find out who the liars are? Then proceeds to insult my brain function?

:shrug2:
Matt matt - I adore you - you know I do. And also I think you are grasping at straws. This is all smacking of Mattalk. I've done the same thing you accuse Silver of - in games we've played together. GoC for one.

I think - for realzie - the VERY fact that despite all that she has gone though, the fact that she says she still is enjoying the game and is still passionate about it is a good sign not a bad one. If you look at her *actions* they have been civ leaning. I don't know what role she has, but I don't doubt my read of her being town based on the fact that she has had a rough patch or 4 and still enjoys the game means she is bad. Ya know?
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!

Return to “Previous Jobs”