Posts in topic: 425
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Re: Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Day Three

Post by Long Con »

DrWilgy wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Polo wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Vote Nerolunar
If Nerolunar flips civ, you're my next lynch.
Why?

1) I don't do ties if I can help it.
2) If Lorab is a Cylon (which I believe she is), then Nero is lynched no matter where I vote.
3) I don't understand why you come to this conclusion.
Metal Marmot Friend is a cyclon, but civvie aligned. We shouldn't lynch him.
Whatever. :rolleyes:
Long Con
So Divine

Re: Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Night Three

Post by Long Con »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Well I'm sorry Nerolunar. :(

Y'all are going to have to deal with it. I said earlier I'd prefer a Long Con or Glorfindel lynch, but the tie was created between Lorab and Nerolunar. I'm not going to place a worthless vote elsewhere if there at tie between the top wagons.

If you've got a problem with it, tough shit.
We are going to deal with it, and we do have a problem with it, and it is only tough shit for you.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 102

Post by Spacedaisy »

It's not a worthless vote of it does two things instead of just one. You place it on Nero is lynches Nero. You place it on Lorab, it both confirms her cylon claim and lynches Nero.

I still love ya Marmot, but I definitely don't trust you now.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 402
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Spacedaisy wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:Is there anyone still holding a vote?
We learned something if we lynch Nero too. I don't think Lorab would have said she was a Cylon if she wasn't.
:suspish:

MM, you are bad, aren't you? If you were right and she was telling the truth Nero would have died anyway, your logic makes no civ sense here.
If I'm bad and Lorab is my teammate, why wouldn't I just vote for her anyway?

I voted as I did because it felt like the right decision in the moment. I'm sorry if it was the wrong one.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Did Nerolunar send anyone to the brig?
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 310

Post by Silverwolf »

So Nerolunar, why the hell did you pick me to silence? Someone who is highly civ read, was an active participant in driving a scum lynch, and was an active presence in the game trying to figure things out? I mean, WTF was that?

I'm really fucking irritated with it to be honest. That was antitown as hell. You should of gone after someone who was on a lot of suspect lists and that sure as hell wasn't me. I really, really hate being silenced. It takes away a lot of my motivation and interest in a game.

FFS Nero :mad:
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Also, I'm guessing you picked ika N1 since he was killed and no one was silenced. That almost makes me feel like you have a personal vendetta this game but that could just me being irritated right now thinking that. I am NOT a happy camper.
ObscureAllure
The Mark
Posts in topic: 335

Post by ObscureAllure »

So I'm just going to come right out and say it. I knew that at least one person would follow me in an effort to save LoRab (prior to her namedropping being a cylon.) Since Nero had very little pitted against him, I figured it was a safe townie vote and only one or two would follow me. I figured it would be a good place to start tomorrow since today pretty much loooked great and LoRab had the vote. I didn't expect her to cylon drop or the crazy bandwagon that followed against Nero. Wow. Just wow. I'm in shock. To everyone who followed me to vote for Nero.... why? Seriously.... Why?

Also, go back and re-read the end of day post. I think LoRab DID have the majority vote.
Epignosis wrote:Bitch slap in the name of Jesus.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Silverwolf wrote:So Nerolunar, why the hell did you pick me to silence? Someone who is highly civ read, was an active participant in driving a scum lynch, and was an active presence in the game trying to figure things out? I mean, WTF was that?

I'm really fucking irritated with it to be honest. That was antitown as hell. You should of gone after someone who was on a lot of suspect lists and that sure as hell wasn't me. I really, really hate being silenced. It takes away a lot of my motivation and interest in a game.

You can't guilt-trip him, he's already dead.
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 320

Post by Golden »

I really mean it when I say that there is no info to be gained by implication in my end of phase posts. I am not going to give any game info away by implication in those posts. If there is info to be had, it will be made clear in the large text at the bottom.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Like, I'm too angry to even post or care right now. You never even expressed suspicion of me Nero. Is it because I expressed some of you? Then that's selfish and plays against wincon.

Damn that was dumb and now you are dead when I most likely would of voted Lorab instead of you. That really worked out for you well didn't it?

*rant over*

Long Con-I'm venting, cuz it pissed me off.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:Is there anyone still holding a vote?
We learned something if we lynch Nero too. I don't think Lorab would have said she was a Cylon if she wasn't.
:suspish:

MM, you are bad, aren't you? If you were right and she was telling the truth Nero would have died anyway, your logic makes no civ sense here.
If I'm bad and Lorab is my teammate, why wouldn't I just vote for her anyway?

I voted as I did because it felt like the right decision in the moment. I'm sorry if it was the wrong one.
You won't be my next vote, Lorab will. Guess you have some time to convince us you are human. Your responses do sound genuinely frustrated at the moment.

Linki: Silver, Nero is not allowed to talk on topic at this point so angry tirades about him of a personal nature would probably be best directed to the moderator on duty. That said, I am glad to know you can talk again.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Spacedaisy wrote: Linki: Silver, Nero is not allowed to talk on topic at this point so angry tirades about him of a personal nature would probably be best directed to the moderator on duty. That said, I am glad to know you can talk again.
You came in here and went off on me for some personal shit I know nothing about so don't even talk to me about it Daisy.
ObscureAllure
The Mark

Post by ObscureAllure »

Golden wrote:I really mean it when I say that there is no info to be gained by implication in my end of phase posts. I am not going to give any game info away by implication in those posts. If there is info to be had, it will be made clear in the large text at the bottom.
Sowwy :noble:
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Silverwolf better not be killed tonight (if she's human). Give her a chance at least to say something in a mafia game here.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 636

Post by Epignosis »

Silverwolf wrote:So Nerolunar, why the hell did you pick me to silence? Someone who is highly civ read, was an active participant in driving a scum lynch, and was an active presence in the game trying to figure things out? I mean, WTF was that?

Silverwolf wrote:Also, I'm guessing you picked ika N1 since he was killed and no one was silenced. That almost makes me feel like you have a personal vendetta this game but that could just me being irritated right now thinking that. I am NOT a happy camper.
Silverwolf wrote:Like, I'm too angry to even post or care right now. You never even expressed suspicion of me Nero. Is it because I expressed some of you? Then that's selfish and plays against wincon.

Damn that was dumb and now you are dead when I most likely would of voted Lorab instead of you. That really worked out for you well didn't it?

*rant over*

Long Con-I'm venting, cuz it pissed me off.

You are an angry person.

You don't know if Nerolunar targeted you. You can't know that until endgame. He could have had his power redirected. He could have had his power stolen from him and used on you. He could have chosen at random because that's his thing.

You know none of that.

But your response is to make it personal. You offer no benefit of the doubt for anybody in a game you admitted you don't understand. You just want to rage. Does that make you happy?

Good night. Long week ahead of me.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 173

Post by DrWilgy »

Sometimes silencing a common civ read can save them from NK and bring other players out of lurking. Perhaps forcing activity from others was the intention. Speaking of which, I'm pretty sure you are bad. ISO incoming.

Daisy, can you trust me?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 142
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

RIP Nero and I'm sorry for my part in lynching you. Now I'm gone for two RL days traveling.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ObscureAllure
The Mark

Post by ObscureAllure »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Silverwolf better not be killed tonight (if she's human). Give her a chance at least to say something in a mafia game here.
If She's a mafia they wouldn't kill her?!?! - LOL!

Silver - breathe. No one knows who anyone else is. Therefore, Lunar didn't know who you are. If he did chose you, it's his right to. And as upset as you were, he might have done it to give you a break and relax. Don't take something as a personal attack that you don't know is one.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

juliets wrote:RIP Nero and I'm sorry for my part in lynching you. Now I'm gone for two RL days traveling.
Bye Juliets! Have fun! Look both ways before crossing the road! I'll miss you! Know that there'll be a Wilgy waiting for your safe return!
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Silverwolf wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote: Linki: Silver, Nero is not allowed to talk on topic at this point so angry tirades about him of a personal nature would probably be best directed to the moderator on duty. That said, I am glad to know you can talk again.
You came in here and went off on me for some personal shit I know nothing about so don't even talk to me about it Daisy.
Silver, I did not come in here and go off on you, I did get upset in the moment and beg to be lynched because I was upset. And i apologized for losing my cool. Also, I took it to a mod before I said anything worse, because trust me I wanted to. When you get angry like this at someone and want to make it into a personal argument, that is what a mod is for. I regret the little I did say as I have said before and I very much want to talk it out with you afterwards, which is the way we handle things like this as a site. I recommend reaching out to the mod at this point.

And regarding your evaluation of Nero's choice to silence you, I would not use a power that would be obvious publicly who was the target on someone I had publicly had suspicions about. It makes it obvious that I have the role. I don't think it is necessarily dumb of him to target someone he hasn't expressed a suspicion regarding. And I don't think he is a dumb player.

Wilgy, good question.

I agree about metalmarsh's opinion that hopefully she will not be killed tonight. I'd like to hear her opinions on the activities today and the lynch.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Spacedaisy wrote:I agree about metalmarsh's opinion that hopefully she will not be killed tonight. I'd like to hear her opinions on the activities today and the lynch.
I said it mainly because she was rudely killed Night 1 in her last two games here, once by me. :P

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Epi-I don't care what you think of me. Wilgy-knock yourself out.
ObscureAllure
The Mark

Post by ObscureAllure »

DrWilgy wrote:Sometimes silencing a common civ read can save them from NK and bring other players out of lurking. Perhaps forcing activity from others was the intention. Speaking of which, I'm pretty sure you are bad. ISO incoming.
If you think you're going to head down this road, I suggest you bring an army, pops. There are a couple of players that I'll see lynched over my dead body and she's one of them. Emotional or not, I'd bet my life that that girl flies the civilian flag.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Silverwolf wrote:Epi-I don't care what you think of me.
That much is apparent.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I'm surprised I don't get silenced more often. I'm a boneheaded idiot when I'm civilian and I talk out of my ass when I'm mafia. Surely y'all have caught on by now.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Polo
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 458

Post by Polo »

I hope Gaius Baltar is doing a good job with his colonoscopies. I mean, cylonoscopies. Sorry.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Lorab tomorrow. No questions.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Polo wrote:I hope Gaius Baltar is doing a good job with his colonoscopies. I mean, cylonoscopies. Sorry.
:haha: OMG, this cracked me up!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ObscureAllure
The Mark

Post by ObscureAllure »

Epignosis wrote:Lorab tomorrow. No questions.
This.

And then I think that Sig, Long Con, Juliet and Bea are the most likely mafia at this point.
ObscureAllure
The Mark

Post by ObscureAllure »

Possibly Polo, Rico or SVS.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

ObscureAllure wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Lorab tomorrow. No questions.
This.

And then I think that Sig, Long Con, Juliet and Bea are the most likely mafia at this point.
I'm curious, why Bea? Lorab has been making a case against her for a bit now. I was suspecting her as well, but Lorab being cylon gives me pause. I'd like your view on why she would be mafia in your book based upon Lorab being cylon.

Also, I agree with Lorab being the lynch tomorrow.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ObscureAllure
The Mark

Post by ObscureAllure »

LoRab has always been good at softly calling out a team mate. I felt that's what she did with Bea. And Bea jumped on the Nero train super quick fast.

SD I trust you, what do you think? What did you think about the large group that jumped to follow the nero vote?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:I'm a boneheaded idiot when I'm civilian and I talk out of my ass when I'm mafia.
Does this apply to today's lynch?
ObscureAllure
The Mark

Post by ObscureAllure »

Long Con wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:I'm a boneheaded idiot when I'm civilian and I talk out of my ass when I'm mafia.
What are your thoughts on what happened today, LC?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

ObscureAllure wrote:
Long Con wrote:
What are your thoughts on what happened today, LC?
My thoughts on Metalmarsh's part are already quite clear. It's really sucky that Nero got lynched, and the real fault lies with the President for making that law. Without that law, Lorab would have been lynched today.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I think Nero voters are a good place to look, obviously. As has already been pointed out, those holding their votes might be worth consideration, I'm sure they wouldn't have wanted Lorab to out herself until it became necessary, so I can't imagine they voted early given that fact. I need to look over how the votes came in I think. However, once it was locked in that Nero was going to die instead of Lorab, they could safely cast their votes on her if they wished. Which I suppose doesn't look good for me, but eh, it is what it is. Makes the later votes less meaningful. It would be the ones that locked him in for second that should be most scrutinized I think, since they are the ones that likely determined the lynch in reality.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 835

Post by Ricochet »

So a lot has happened. All of it in the last 3 hours and a half. While I was asleep. I simply hate these deadlines. They're hopeless for me.

RIP Nero, I found you highly suspicious and I'm afraid I would have likely voted for you as well, had you been up with votes on the roster at the time I checked out.

I found the law to be pure bait for any Cylon character. I've no idea what LoRab looked to gain with this claim, apart from the obvious survival throughout another cycle. Honestly, unless she happens to be Caprica Six, by sheer process of elimination, I see little chance in being convinced she might be a civilian Cylon and could virtually revote for her tomorrow, unless something else surfaces from a deeper analysis.

Time to go to work now, though. Ugh.

linki: Oh, I see that now we hate MM. How about Day One?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

ObscureAllure wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:Sometimes silencing a common civ read can save them from NK and bring other players out of lurking. Perhaps forcing activity from others was the intention. Speaking of which, I'm pretty sure you are bad. ISO incoming.
If you think you're going to head down this road, I suggest you bring an army, pops. There are a couple of players that I'll see lynched over my dead body and she's one of them. Emotional or not, I'd bet my life that that girl flies the civilian flag.
So are you Cavil and shes one of your btsc buddies? Pr is it the other way around?
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 646
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Spacedaisy wrote:It's not a worthless vote of it does two things instead of just one. You place it on Nero is lynches Nero. You place it on Lorab, it both confirms her cylon claim and lynches Nero.

I still love ya Marmot, but I definitely don't trust you now.
Has this line of thinking been confirmed by Golden? I am under the impression that a self-admitted cylon cannot be lynched under the President's law, meaning that an attempt to lynch that cylon would result in nobody being lynched -- not the person with the second most votes.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Hmmm, I don't know. This is a good point. This seemed to be what the general thread believed during the time of the lynch.

Golden, can you confirm? If a cylon was given amnesty under the president's law, would that mean the person with the second most votes would be lynched or would it simply stop the lynch?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I believe Golden totally confirmed that the amnesty causes the player to have zero votes during that lynch, that is all. So the second-most voted person was definitely getting lynched.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Golden wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
G-Man wrote:And if Nero comes in last-second like and outs himself, we need another option. I'm gonna go with my gut on this one.

Vote = Glorfindel
There are 7 votes left to be placed, so at this point, you would need every other player available to follow suit in order to push Glorfindel into the lead.

I'll probably vote for Nerolunar. If he's a Cylon, eliminating his amnesty would still be a good result, even if no one is lynched.

Linki: Never mind. Now it's mathematically impossible for Glorfindel to be lynched outright.
To be abundantly clear - immunity does not equate to no lynch if an immune person is the lynch leader. It equates to none of the votes against the immune person being worth anything, and so them not being the top vote getter.
ObscureAllure
The Mark

Post by ObscureAllure »

DrWilgy wrote:
ObscureAllure wrote:
So are you Cavil and shes one of your btsc buddies? Pr is it the other way around?
HA! Not even remotely. (And wtf, if I was do you think I'd slip and out myself right there? lol) I don't know for sure whether or not she's a human or civilian. But, I highly doubt she's a mafia. If she was, her mafia team would have either A) reigned her in with her outbursts or B) thrown her under the buss to gain civvie cred while she was silenced. The fact that neither has happened an she is still very much playing a hugely emotional game says to me there's no way she's a mafia. She's a civvie.

Why do you suddenly think she's a mafia out of the blue? Hmm?

Linki: golden already answered. Claiming cylon negates their votes. So The person with the most votes would simply no longer exist as an option which would roll it down the the next most.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Polo wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Vote Nerolunar
If Nerolunar flips civ, you're my next lynch.
Why?

1) I don't do ties if I can help it.
2) If Lorab is a Cylon (which I believe she is), then Nero is lynched no matter where I vote.
3) I don't understand why you come to this conclusion.
Marsh, I am willing to talk to you here. A large part of me thinks the sea of :suspish: :suspish: :suspish: 's dropped into this thread in the wake of Nero's flip is more suspicious than your actual vote was. But I need to understand one thing:

#2. I think this is an incorrect interpretation of the President's law, but regardless -- if you think this is how it functions, then it is a lot harder to understand why you voted for Nero. If you think Nero dies either way, then you needlessly sacrificed an opportunity to get more information out of the lynch by putting LoRab in the lead. Please explain what brought you to this move specifically in light of this query.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Golden wrote:
Golden wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
G-Man wrote:And if Nero comes in last-second like and outs himself, we need another option. I'm gonna go with my gut on this one.

Vote = Glorfindel
There are 7 votes left to be placed, so at this point, you would need every other player available to follow suit in order to push Glorfindel into the lead.

I'll probably vote for Nerolunar. If he's a Cylon, eliminating his amnesty would still be a good result, even if no one is lynched.

Linki: Never mind. Now it's mathematically impossible for Glorfindel to be lynched outright.
To be abundantly clear - immunity does not equate to no lynch if an immune person is the lynch leader. It equates to none of the votes against the immune person being worth anything, and so them not being the top vote getter.
:blush: Sorry to make you repeat yourself, clearly I missed this. But in my defense there was a lot of stuff going down in a short amount of time, lol.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Thanks Golden. That confirms that the interpretation given by Daisy and Long Con just now is accurate and my own was inaccurate.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

An immune player does not even have zero votes. If the lynch ended with a tie of players on zero votes, they would still be immune and not form part of any tie breaker. They have no number of votes, and any votes towards them won't change that. This is true of any mechanic that makes someone 'immune', including the Cylon Immunity Act.
ObscureAllure
The Mark

Post by ObscureAllure »

For the record, my mother had me vaccinated to I'm immune to everything. Come at me bro.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Golden wrote:An immune player does not even have zero votes. If the lynch ended with a tie of players on zero votes, they would still be immune and not form part of any tie breaker. They have no number of votes, and any votes towards them won't change that. This is true of any mechanic that makes someone 'immune', including the Cylon Immunity Act.
:smoky: Tell us more about these other mechanics..!
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:#2. I think this is an incorrect interpretation of the President's law, but regardless -- if you think this is how it functions, then it is a lot harder to understand why you voted for Nero. If you think Nero dies either way, then you needlessly sacrificed an opportunity to get more information out of the lynch by putting LoRab in the lead. Please explain what brought you to this move specifically in light of this query.
What is your impression of his action, and subsequent posts?

Return to “Previous Jobs”