LittleTiger
38%
Mongoose
25%
Roxy
No votes
S~V~S
No votes
Your Little Brother (The Host, The Mod, The Non)
38%

Total votes: 8
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 151

Re: Classic Super Mario Bros. [Day 2]

Post by Vompatti »

Snow Dog wrote:
Vompatti wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
Vompatti wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
I would assume some agreement is needed amongst the players.
I would assume I'm not sure what you mean. :shrug:
So you think you know what's best for us all? I guess it doesn't matter. If you are the only water voter it makes no difference. But your determination to go against the grain rankles me. I find it irksome and bothersome. Irksome enough to vote for you again.
I thought you just said that the baddies would gain no advantage from going to water world first (which is in line with what I just said) and that you reversed your views on the water voters? I'm assuming this means that you don't find the water voters suspicious anymore, but you still find MY water vote suspicious. I find this kind of suspicion very suspicious indeed. :eye:
The initial water voters.
What's the difference? I'll probably be voting for you unless I can make sense of this. :shrug:
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 88

Post by Snow Dog »

Nevinera wrote:
Snow Dog wrote: So you think you know what's best for us all? I guess it doesn't matter. If you are the only water voter it makes no difference. But your determination to go against the grain rankles me. I find it irksome and bothersome. Irksome enough to vote for you again.
This read a bit forced to me, like he was looking for a reason to vote for Vomps.
But I can't figure what that reason would *be*, so it probably won't make me vote snow.
Unless someone can think of a good reason for baddies to want to vote for a specific player like that?

I went with pipe world, because it was always my favorite place, and because someone had already voted for it.
I think in general it is better for us to vote on one or two places instead of spreading them out,
because otherwise it becomes obvious to the baddies which player has which kingdom,
and they can gain a lot of efficiency by night-killing those players immediately when their kingdom is visited.
I'm getting the feeling whatever I say. Whatever I post, someone is going to find it suspicious somehow. Maybe you are right though. Vompatti's behaviour is totally rational and civ like. :|
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

Snow Dog wrote:Vompatti's behaviour is totally rational and civ like. :|
Indeed it is. At least I voted water like any civ should have. :srsnod:
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Vompatti wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:Vompatti's behaviour is totally rational and civ like. :|
Indeed it is. At least I voted water like any civ should have. :srsnod:
If that is generally agreed then I will vote water too. But not until that agreement. I will not force a vote there.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 108

Post by Bullzeye »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Well, I don't feel that was particularly illuminating. I have pretty fuzzy reads on almost everyone currently... I honestly thought the Day 1 lynch was more telling at the time, and reading through it now, there are possible speculations to be made, but it's difficult to draw solid conclusions using only that information, especially considering how early it is.

That being said, I went with my gut the previous day with Hedgeowl, and I told myself whatever the first name I thought of that would most be worthy of my vote, after currently assessing everything that has happened and my reads on players, then I would go with that name. That name is Bullzeye.

And here's why.

Sure, I felt like Llama was subtly pushing the thread, perhaps in a nefarious way, but I only received that vibe from a few of his posts, and I have nothing concrete to back that up. My opinion of Hedgeowl has not changed at all since my previous vote... so, very slightly leaning in the baddie direction.

It comes down to either Nevinera and Bullz, and I think Bullz's bandwagon vote for Gleam was insincere and I think I am most currently feeling he is most sketchy, so I'm going with that. Nevinera could very well be acting insincerely, and I was originally getting somewhat of that vibe from his posts, but I am less convinced by that right now after his elaborations, despite S~V~S's certainty.

That being said, a Nevinera lynch might be telling, but it also might be completely worthless. I'm afraid it would be more the latter, so perhaps that is unfairly influencing my vote in the other direction. Don't know. But... there's my train of thought, I guess. I was hoping I'd have more time AND more "evidence" to go off of, but sadly, neither of those are close to numerous. Sucks to have to vote now, but I know I won't get home in time and that I won't have time during lunch.

Linki with Elo: Lol, yes, I did see that; I clearly defied him. :feb:
In what way am I 'sketchy'? As usual for a game that's still in early days I haven't even had that much to say yet. There was nothing insincere about my vote, I voted based on what I thought was going on and was obviously wrong.
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 40

Post by thellama73 »

I have to go catch a plane now. Everyone vote for Snow Dog while I'm gone.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

thellama73 wrote:I have to go catch a plane now. Everyone vote for Snow Dog while I'm gone.
That would be idiotic.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 40

Post by thellama73 »

It's not stupid, it's advanced.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

thellama73 wrote:It's not stupid, it's advanced.
Lynching a civ is advanced stupidity.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 228
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

Hey Vompers -

Can you maybe give us a little detail on why you did vote for water today when so many of us civs didn't vote water?

I'm really not giving you a hard time, just curious.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

Mongoose wrote:Hey Vompers -

Can you maybe give us a little detail on why you did vote for water today when so many of us civs didn't vote water?

Because I read in the role list that at least two(?) of the baddies will be casting four votes each in the water world, so it seems to me that if we go there later in the game when there are less players left they can easily control the lynch, but if we go there now they won't benefit from it that much.

Image Image Image
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Sorry to Llama or anyone who was offended by my comments. No offense was intended to anyone.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 20

Post by Nevinera »

Vompatti wrote:
Mongoose wrote:Hey Vompers -

Because I read in the role list that at least two(?) of the baddies will be casting four votes each in the water world, so it seems to me that if we go there later in the game when there are less players left they can easily control the lynch, but if we go there now they won't benefit from it that much.
I find your logic reasonable, and roughly agree with it.

I think that if Vomps were bad, he would have phrased that differently - "at least two of the baddies will be casting four votes" could have been better expressed as "at least two baddies could be casting four votes". That seems subtle enough to not be intentional, and I think he's most likely a civ.

I would rather you describe your logic when you make your votes though, sir - it might be useful to others if they agree.
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 34
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

I voted air b/c I need it to yah know breathe.

Not sure what to make of llamas vote for Snow Dog. I totes understood his vote and reasoning - I do not understand llamas reasoning.

I do think it very odd that Lizzy has gone quieter since she was brought up as suspicious for her map water vote. Now Vomp has gone waaayyy ott with his need to visit water land. Imho we should NEVER go to water land. I do not think that it is too early for them to have enough coin to buy those 4 voter thingys. I have well over the amount and believe me when I say I am not even trying for coin. So his arguement is moot b/c whether we go now or indeed end up going later they {the baddies} have enough coin for that.

as for my vote today well I am not going to be swayed easily tbs. I am leaning Nev, Bullz or Sockfish.
;)
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Roxy wrote:I voted air b/c I need it to yah know breathe.

Not sure what to make of llamas vote for Snow Dog. I totes understood his vote and reasoning - I do not understand llamas reasoning.

I do think it very odd that Lizzy has gone quieter since she was brought up as suspicious for her map water vote. Now Vomp has gone waaayyy ott with his need to visit water land. Imho we should NEVER go to water land. I do not think that it is too early for them to have enough coin to buy those 4 voter thingys. I have well over the amount and believe me when I say I am not even trying for coin. So his arguement is moot b/c whether we go now or indeed end up going later they {the baddies} have enough coin for that.

as for my vote today well I am not going to be swayed easily tbs. I am leaning Nev, Bullz or Sockfish.
I keep changing my mind about water. Part of me thinks do it now while it's not too late and part of me wants to try and avoid the place altogether. It maybe already too late anyway what with four baddies earning coins.
Nope I think it is better to avoid water completely if possible. And if I did think we should go water now I'd want to discuss it with everyone. Not just go and vote it like Vomps has done.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

If Lizzy was here she'd defend me. :solitary:

Image Image Image
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Vompatti wrote:If Lizzy was here she'd defend me. :solitary:
I'm sure she would. But I don't really think you are bad at the moment. :)
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

Snow Dog wrote:
Vompatti wrote:If Lizzy was here she'd defend me. :solitary:
I'm sure she would. But I don't really think you are bad at the moment. :)
omg k :phew:

Image Image Image
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 53
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

YAY GIANT WORLD! IN HONOR OF IT ALL MY POSTS WILL BE GIANT. HOPEFULLY MY IDEAS WILL BE GIANTLY GOOD.

I THINK S~V~S BEARS WATCHING, ESPECIALLY IF NEV IS LYNCHED AND FLIPS CIV, BUT I DOUBT I'LL VOTE HER TODAY. I FINALLY UNDERSTAND NEV'S VOTE AFTER READING HIS 3RD MOST RECENT POST, AND I THINK HIS LOGIC DOES MAKE SENSE. IT'S TRUE THAT MP HAD PREVIOUSLY MENTIONED THAT HE HAD SOMEWHERE TO BE AND NEEDED TO VOTE EARLY, WHEREAS AGLEAM VOTED EARLY EVEN THOUGH HE WAS OSTENSIBLY AVAILABLE LATER. SO I WON'T BE VOTING NEV SOON BASED ON S~V~S'S ARGUMENT. AS SOME OTHERS MENTIONED THOUGH, SHE SEEMS TO BE TENACIOUS MOST OF THE TIME, AND THE FACT THAT I DISAGREE WITH HER DOESN'T MEAN SHE IS BAD.

I'M CURRENTLY READING LLAMA AS PRETTY CIV. I THINK SOMEONE SAID SOMETHING ABOUT HIM STEERING THE THREAD. HE'S STEERED THE THREAD IN EVERY GAME I'VE PLAYED WITH HIM THOUGH, SO I DON'T THINK THAT INDICATES HIS ALIGNMENT. I DO LIKE HIS ADVANCED THEORY ABOUT BADDIES NOT WANTING TO BE PART OF CIV LYNCHES ON DAY 1, BUT I THINK WE SHOULD DEFINITELY KEEP AN OPEN MIND ABOUT AT LEAST SOME BADDIES HAVING VOTED FOR AGLEAM. FOR NOW I WON'T VOTE BASED ON VOTE RECORD ALONE, UNTIL WE GET MORE POLLS UNDER OUR BELTS.

I UNDERSTAND THE CONCERNS ABOUT INSINCERITY WITH SNOW DOG. I THOUGHT IN OUR FIRST FEW GAMES THAT I COULD READ HIM PRETTY WELL, BUT THAT'S LESS TRUE LATELY. I MAY VOTE HIM TODAY, BUT IT WOULD BE NICE IF A BETTER CANDIDATE PRESENTED THEMSELVES.

JUST TO BE SURE I'M UNDERSTANDING RIGHT, THE CASE ON BULLZ IS THAT HE VOTED AGLEAM AS A BADDIE BANDWAGONER AFTER ACCUSING GLEAM OF BADDIE BANDWAGONING? I GUESS I'D LIKE MORE DETAIL ON WHY HIS VOTE IS MORE SUSPICIOUS THAN THAT OF OTHER GLEAM VOTERS. FOR EXAMPLE, LLAMA'S VOTE CAME RIGHT AFTER HIS AND WITH LESS EXPLANATION.

MP HAS LOTS OF IDEAS, IT SEEMS. MAYBE I'M JUST NOT READING HARD ENOUGH, BUT I HAVE TROUBLE GRASPING SOME OF HIS CASES. IT DOES MAKE ME FEEL A TEENY BIT BETTER ABOUT HIM THAT HE'S TRYING TO BE HELPFUL, BUT I'LL STILL HAVE AN EYE HIS WAY.

AND ROX, I AGREE WITH YOU ABOUT AVOIDING WATER ALTOGETHER, AND YOUR POINT ABOUT LIZZY IS GOOD. I'M HAVING REAL TROUBLE MAKING HEADS OR TAILS OF HER AND VOMPS SO FAR.

THAT'S IT FOR NOW! SORRY FOR THE LONG POST. TOAD WAS RIGHT. (GREAT MESSAGE BTW!)
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 53
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

BTW VOTED AIR LAND. IT'S FUN TOO! I'D ALSO BE EXCITED TO GO TO ICE, BUT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE IT'LL HAPPEN TODAY.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

ARE YOU A GIANT?!

Image Image Image
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

I don't know how to convince you not to vote for me. Is it just my speaking my thoughts aloud post which caused Llama concern that is doing it? If that makes me bad it'd have been a pretty poor tactic wouldn't it?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Lizzy
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 50

Post by Lizzy »

First thing that caught me eye and needs to be addressed because I noticed my name on top of the page k: so now my being out of town without internetz makes my behaviour very odd? :\ Sure, I could have been working on my super secret flood generator in Water land in an attempt to kill you all (minus the wombat, of course ^__^), but you'll never know that, will you? :mafia:

I'll try to catch up and give an opinion. The educated kind. *wink wink* K, make that the pseudo-educated kind. :smile:
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 171

Post by Hedgeowl »

Thanks for the GIANT post Russti. Now I truly feel that we are in Giant Land. I am definitely feeling a little lost as far as who to vote for today. None of the reasons given are really that great. Everything is really just a ping or shot in the dark. I am going to do some reads on people and see of anything pops out.

I have voted for ICE land because its summer and I liked to go somewhere cool. Well, really anywhere without this much rain.

Linki- No internet eh Lizzy? Convenient :mafia:
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Lizzy
Drug Dealer

Post by Lizzy »

Hedgeowl wrote:
Not really. :\ It's hard working on a super-secret evil device in this day and age without internetz. :WTF: Water land needs to catch up immediately! :srsnod: Feels like the dark ages there...
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Lizzy wrote:
Hedgeowl wrote:
Not really. :\ It's hard working on a super-secret evil device in this day and age without internetz. :WTF: Water land needs to catch up immediately! :srsnod: Feels like the dark ages there...
Probably cause water and internetz don't play well together. :rolleyes:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Lizzy
Drug Dealer

Post by Lizzy »

Hedgeowl wrote:
Lizzy wrote:
Hedgeowl wrote:
:overreact:
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Re: Classic Super Mario Bros. [Day 1]

Post by Hedgeowl »

Snow Dog wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:
Mongoose wrote:Yeah Snowy isn't really on my radar. I think we are all grasping at straws today. I'm in with you guys to freeze out Waterworld (apologies to Kevin Costner).
If you think we have enough of a chance to get the baddies before we get to that point, then okay. Although the more I think about it, it also means we will have had a greater chance of acquiring more coins by then too. So maybe there is some logic in putting it off.

Personally, I would prefer to get it over with (simply because I'm a bit more risk-averse when it comes to mafia), but I am willing to go along with whatever the group decides.

I pesonally don't think the baddies will be any more powerful in water world as far as NKs go. The issue as far as I can see is the lynch voting power is it not?
Rereading Snow Dog is interesting. He is a bit water obsessed. Here early on he seems to know the argument for going or not going to water early.

Snow Dog wrote:Ok...got it! It's actually cool to be baddie this game. And now I understand the water world concerns and maybe we SHOULD go there as soon as possible Ie> next
Then here he says he understands the water dilemma as if he is just now getting it. This doesn't make sense to me. This is right now the mosts suspicious and inconsitent thing that I've read so I leaning heavily on voting for Snow.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

Lizzy wrote:
Hedgeowl wrote:
Lizzy wrote:
Hedgeowl wrote:
:overreact:
Oil, on the other hand . . . :mafia:

Image Image Image
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Re: Classic Super Mario Bros. [Day 1]

Post by Snow Dog »

Hedgeowl wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:
Mongoose wrote:Yeah Snowy isn't really on my radar. I think we are all grasping at straws today. I'm in with you guys to freeze out Waterworld (apologies to Kevin Costner).
If you think we have enough of a chance to get the baddies before we get to that point, then okay. Although the more I think about it, it also means we will have had a greater chance of acquiring more coins by then too. So maybe there is some logic in putting it off.

Personally, I would prefer to get it over with (simply because I'm a bit more risk-averse when it comes to mafia), but I am willing to go along with whatever the group decides.

I pesonally don't think the baddies will be any more powerful in water world as far as NKs go. The issue as far as I can see is the lynch voting power is it not?
Rereading Snow Dog is interesting. He is a bit water obsessed. Here early on he seems to know the argument for going or not going to water early.

Snow Dog wrote:Ok...got it! It's actually cool to be baddie this game. And now I understand the water world concerns and maybe we SHOULD go there as soon as possible Ie> next
Then here he says he understands the water dilemma as if he is just now getting it. This doesn't make sense to me. This is right now the mosts suspicious and inconsitent thing that I've read so I leaning heavily on voting for Snow.
^I don't know what you are reading there that causes concern. I understood more later. It is clear.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

I forgot to mention this - llama and Sock4lyf - why wouldn't a baddie or two throw a vote in the wagon on Gleam? Its a good way to blend and tbs I totes think at least 1 or 2 baddies voted for him. Many times have a players votes led to their downfall as a baddie in a lynch so why dont you all think its possible? I have seen it many many times.

Hedgey- why single out Snow Dog for being water obsessed? I was the one to bring it up initially and it has been part of most of my posts and I am not alone there are several people who won't vote water.
;)
LittleTiger
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 43

Post by LittleTiger »

Ugh... so much to catch up on and not enough time! Did I mention that I hate 24hr days? :sigh:

As an aside, I just finally joined Steam and purchased Bioshock and Bioshock 2 - and I totally blame MP for that! :D

Right, going to read and then decide who to vote and where to go on the map....
ImageImage
Lizzy
Drug Dealer

Post by Lizzy »

So after having read the previous pages, I have noticed the following:

1. Mongoose really likes pizza and her favourite is green olives. While this is extremely suspicious, it pales in comparison to the fact that her friend bought a ferret. Sorry, Mongoosey, but :eye: .
2. Hedgeowl also likes pizza - if this isn't evidence of btsc, I don't know what is. :srsnod:
3. Surprise surprise! Llama also enjoys it, but wait! there's more! HE LIKES IT WITH ANCHOVIES! Oh the humanity! :eye:
4. The Sock missed an opera Glass performance. I don't know what it is, but my gut feeling tells me the three above suspects might have had something to do with this. :ponder:
5. Not suspicious at all: pizza is apparently very expensive in Finland, which I can confirm having lived in Sweden. :noble:
6. Not very relevant: while everyone is afraid of a little splash, this happened:
Grass - Turns someone into a Little Goomba each Night.
Giant - Has a base lynch vote worth 4.
7. I don't know about you, but I want to get it over with the water a.s.a.p. sooooooooo... "votes water" :mafia:
8. MILK OOLONG AT LONG LAST (it's from Sri Lanka, not Taiwan, which makes me a tad sad) :wine: (I need a tea cup emoti thingy)
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 172

Post by Epignosis »

LittleTiger wrote: As an aside, I just finally joined Steam and purchased Bioshock and Bioshock 2 - and I totally blame MP for that! :D
Oh boy! Smashing good game. I dare you to play it in the dark with headphones on. :|
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

Lizzy wrote:So after having read the previous pages, I have noticed the following:

1. Mongoose really likes pizza and her favourite is green olives. While this is extremely suspicious, it pales in comparison to the fact that her friend bought a ferret. Sorry, Mongoosey, but :eye: .
2. Hedgeowl also likes pizza - if this isn't evidence of btsc, I don't know what is. :srsnod:
3. Surprise surprise! Llama also enjoys it, but wait! there's more! HE LIKES IT WITH ANCHOVIES! Oh the humanity! :eye:
4. The Sock missed an opera Glass performance. I don't know what it is, but my gut feeling tells me the three above suspects might have had something to do with this. :ponder:
5. Not suspicious at all: pizza is apparently very expensive in Finland, which I can confirm having lived in Sweden. :noble:
6. Not very relevant: while everyone is afraid of a little splash, this happened:
Grass - Turns someone into a Little Goomba each Night.
Giant - Has a base lynch vote worth 4.
7. I don't know about you, but I want to get it over with the water a.s.a.p. sooooooooo... "votes water" :mafia:
8. MILK OOLONG AT LONG LAST (it's from Sri Lanka, not Taiwan, which makes me a tad sad) :wine: (I need a tea cup emoti thingy)
:haha: :hugs:

Image Image Image
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

Am I the only one who thinks that Snowy seems strangely indecisive on the water issue?

Image Image Image
Lizzy
Drug Dealer

Post by Lizzy »

Vompatti wrote: :haha: :hugs:
:hugs: it's not as strong as Jin Xuan though... :sigh:
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

What world are we in now? Grass still?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

Lizzy wrote:
Vompatti wrote: :haha: :hugs:
:hugs: it's not as strong as Jin Xuan though... :sigh:
Jin Xuan (died 209), style name Yuanji (元機), was a minor warlord and Administrator of Wuling Commandery during the late Han Dynasty period of Chinese history.

Image Image Image
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Vompatti wrote:Am I the only one who thinks that Snowy seems strangely indecisive on the water issue?
Nothing strange about. I am indecisive. Ask anyone.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 44

Post by Elohcin »

I am voting for Snow Dog. His behavior just seems so odd this game, unlike how I've seen him play civ roles before. And, I am voting we go to Air World.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Please stop voting for me. I am definitely civ. I cannot defend myself if no one gives a good reason. This game is so peachy too. I want to continue to play.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

I have decided I am voting for Lizzy. Tbqh she has done nothing to help find baddies she has continullay voted for options that can hurt the civs. If she is hurting civs she sure as hell ain't helping them. *votes then sleeps.*
;)
Lizzy
Drug Dealer

Post by Lizzy »

Vompatti wrote:Am I the only one who thinks that Snowy seems strangely indecisive on the water issue?
Nope! I will vote for him for this very reason. I thought I'd give him a break because on day 1 I randomised my vote from a list of 16 Snowies, which might have not seemed fair... 'might' :p

Also, this whole water business has become an obsession for him. Why focus strictly on water voters? Sure there is a likelihood that at least one of the water voters (myself included :mafia: ) is a baddie, but why would they (we :mafia: ) go out in the open like that? oh, I haven't read the roles properly, brb, oh! now we have to go with water! oh wait! we must never touch the WATAH! WATERRRRRRRRRRRGARGLGARALALALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLRLR (that was me, btw)

"votes Snowy ^__^"
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Seriously. Stop voting for me. I am a civ.

But if I do get lynched look at Llama.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Lizzy wrote:
Nope! I will vote for him for this very reason. I thought I'd give him a break because on day 1 I randomised my vote from a list of 16 Snowies, which might have not seemed fair... 'might' :p

Also, this whole water business has become an obsession for him. Why focus strictly on water voters? Sure there is a likelihood that at least one of the water voters (myself included :mafia: ) is a baddie, but why would they (we :mafia: ) go out in the open like that? oh, I haven't read the roles properly, brb, oh! now we have to go with water! oh wait! we must never touch the WATAH! WATERRRRRRRRRRRGARGLGARALALALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLRLR (that was me, btw)

"votes Snowy ^__^"
Oh for heavens sake!!!!! Have you not read where I am no longer suspicious of water voters?????
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
LittleTiger
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LittleTiger »

I don't want to vote anyone - you are all so much fun!!!! :hugs:

I still feel that something is off with Nevinera and his gleam vote. The fixation on getting to water world by Lizzy and Vomps is a little disconcerting. Then there are Hedgeowl's observations regarding Snow Dog and Water world, but why not mention Lizzy and Vomps as well? :ponder:

Linki: :huh:
ImageImage
LittleTiger
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LittleTiger »

Epignosis wrote:
LittleTiger wrote: As an aside, I just finally joined Steam and purchased Bioshock and Bioshock 2 - and I totally blame MP for that! :D
Oh boy! Smashing good game. I dare you to play it in the dark with headphones on. :|

I shall try that! maybe tonight....
ImageImage
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

Snow Dog wrote:Seriously. Stop voting for me. I am a civ.

But if I do get lynched look at Llama.
Why llama? I might vote for him now if you give me a good enough reason. :mafia:

Image Image Image
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

lizzy's pizza post proves my point - I feel great about my vote.
;)

Return to “Previous Side Missions”