LittleTiger
38%
Mongoose
25%
Roxy
No votes
S~V~S
No votes
Your Little Brother (The Host, The Mod, The Non)
38%

Total votes: 8
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 88

Re: Classic Super Mario Bros. [Day 2]

Post by Snow Dog »

I AM CIV EVERYONE. STOP THIS SILLY BANDWAGON NOW. IF I WAS BAD WOULD I BE SO CARELESS?

But re Llama Gambit. When I get lynched have a close look at voters for me.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Lizzy
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 50

Post by Lizzy »

LittleTiger wrote: The fixation on getting to water world by Lizzy and Vomps is a little disconcerting. Then there are Hedgeowl's observations regarding Snow Dog and Water world, but why not mention Lizzy and Vomps as well? :ponder:
Exactly! :ponder:
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 228
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

Roxy wrote:I have decided I am voting for Lizzy. Tbqh she has done nothing to help find baddies she has continullay voted for options that can hurt the civs. If she is hurting civs she sure as hell ain't helping them. *votes then sleeps.*
I'm not convinced of Snowy's villainry, so I am going to go along with Roxy. I've been leaning this way a bit today anyway. I'm not really sold on anyone today, and I don't think Lizzy will actually be lynched so here goes.

Lizzy darling, I did really love your pizza post. But now I want pizza again. I never assuaged my craving and it's intense! I'm giving blood in a few hours though, so I am should probably fuel up more properly.

* Votes Lizzy and hides from Vomps*

Linki - Mother of pearl y'all
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Lizzy
Drug Dealer

Post by Lizzy »

Roxy wrote:lizzy's pizza post proves my point - I feel great about my vote.
so you no likey pizza? :sigh:
LittleTiger
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 43

Post by LittleTiger »

Yes, I think I agree with Roxy on this.... *votes Lizzy* and especially in light of her latest posts.
ImageImage
Lizzy
Drug Dealer

Post by Lizzy »

Mongoose wrote: Lizzy darling, I did really love your pizza post. But now I want pizza again. I never assuaged my craving and it's intense! I'm giving blood in a few hours though, so I am should probably fuel up more properly.
:hugs: Cheer up! I've heard post-blood-giving pizza is the best pizza of them all! :lorab:
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Lizzy wrote:
Mongoose wrote: Lizzy darling, I did really love your pizza post. But now I want pizza again. I never assuaged my craving and it's intense! I'm giving blood in a few hours though, so I am should probably fuel up more properly.
:hugs: Cheer up! I've heard post-blood-giving pizza is the best pizza of them all! :lorab:
I'll probably have spinach salad with lots of nuts to get some iron back in me, but I think pizza might be on the weekend agenda!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 53
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

Vompatti wrote:ARE YOU A GIANT?!
I AM! BUT I DON'T KNOW IF I'M GIANT ENOUGH TO SURVIVE LIZZY'S GENERATOR!

LIZZY, I ALSO LIVED IN SWEDEN! UNTIL ABOUT A MONTH AGO. WHERE DID YOU LIVE? PRATAR DU SVENSKA?

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO, BUT I NEED TO DO IT NOW. SNOW COULD DEFINITELY BE FOOLING ME, BUT RIGHT NOW MY GUT READS CIV EVEN THOUGH HE'S BEEN READING BACK ON/MISSING THINGS. IT IS JUST GUT, AND I HAVE NO PARTICULAR EVIDENCE THAT HE'S GOOD. LIKE I SAID, I'M LESS GOOD AT READING HIM LATELY, BUT I DO LIKE TO THINK I STILL CAN READ HIM SOMEWHAT.

I DISAGREE WITH THE CASE ON NEV AND DON'T UNDERSTAND THE ONE ABOUT BULLZ. I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO READ ON LIZZY, JUST LIKE IN BIOSHOCK, AND SHE'S BEEN AMUSING ME MORE THIS GAME. BUT UNFORTUNATELY, I THINK SHE'S MORE LIKELY TO BE BAD THAN SNOWY, SO I'LL PICK HER. SORRY LIZZ!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 151

Post by Vompatti »

To be honest I'm not sure if Snowy is good or bad, but it seems I must vote for him to save Lizzy. :mafia:

*votes Snowy*
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 171

Post by Hedgeowl »

Roxy wrote:I forgot to mention this - llama and Sock4lyf - why wouldn't a baddie or two throw a vote in the wagon on Gleam? Its a good way to blend and tbs I totes think at least 1 or 2 baddies voted for him. Many times have a players votes led to their downfall as a baddie in a lynch so why dont you all think its possible? I have seen it many many times.

Hedgey- why single out Snow Dog for being water obsessed? I was the one to bring it up initially and it has been part of most of my posts and I am not alone there are several people who won't vote water.
I think my post was a bit unclear. I was not picking him out for being water obsessed, just noticing as I read through his posts how so many are about water world, water voters, etc. that was just an observation. My main concern was his first post clearly illustrating that he had read and understood the water bad guy roles and he was participating in the water debate, but then stating later, that NOW he understood the water issue and now he thinks we should go there. What exactly doe he understand now that he didnt then?
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Hedgeowl wrote:
Roxy wrote:I forgot to mention this - llama and Sock4lyf - why wouldn't a baddie or two throw a vote in the wagon on Gleam? Its a good way to blend and tbs I totes think at least 1 or 2 baddies voted for him. Many times have a players votes led to their downfall as a baddie in a lynch so why dont you all think its possible? I have seen it many many times.

Hedgey- why single out Snow Dog for being water obsessed? I was the one to bring it up initially and it has been part of most of my posts and I am not alone there are several people who won't vote water.
I think my post was a bit unclear. I was not picking him out for being water obsessed, just noticing as I read through his posts how so many are about water world, water voters, etc. that was just an observation. My main concern was his first post clearly illustrating that he had read and understood the water bad guy roles and he was participating in the water debate, but then stating later, that NOW he understood the water issue and now he thinks we should go there. What exactly doe he understand now that he didnt then?
I understood better because I read the roles again. As I said in reply to you. I understood the buying roles thing which I didn't before
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Lizzy
Drug Dealer

Post by Lizzy »

Russtifinko wrote:
Vompatti wrote:ARE YOU A GIANT?!
I AM! BUT I DON'T KNOW IF I'M GIANT ENOUGH TO SURVIVE LIZZY'S GENERATOR!

LIZZY, I ALSO LIVED IN SWEDEN! UNTIL ABOUT A MONTH AGO. WHERE DID YOU LIVE? PRATAR DU SVENSKA?

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO, BUT I NEED TO DO IT NOW. SNOW COULD DEFINITELY BE FOOLING ME, BUT RIGHT NOW MY GUT READS CIV EVEN THOUGH HE'S BEEN READING BACK ON/MISSING THINGS. IT IS JUST GUT, AND I HAVE NO PARTICULAR EVIDENCE THAT HE'S GOOD. LIKE I SAID, I'M LESS GOOD AT READING HIM LATELY, BUT I DO LIKE TO THINK I STILL CAN READ HIM SOMEWHAT.

I DISAGREE WITH THE CASE ON NEV AND DON'T UNDERSTAND THE ONE ABOUT BULLZ. I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO READ ON LIZZY, JUST LIKE IN BIOSHOCK, AND SHE'S BEEN AMUSING ME MORE THIS GAME. BUT UNFORTUNATELY, I THINK SHE'S MORE LIKELY TO BE BAD THAN SNOWY, SO I'LL PICK HER. SORRY LIZZ!
Ja, men bara lite. :sigh: I've decided to continue learning it though. That and Polish. I have a very bad habit of leaving things unfinished.
I've studied in Malmö, for little over a year.
What about yourself?

Also, no worries! I haven't been lynched before, and the curiosity is killing me. :p
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Everyone remember - we don't know who has bought mushrooms and who hasn't. That will lower the lynch vote by 1.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Lizzy
Drug Dealer

Post by Lizzy »

Vompatti wrote:To be honest I'm not sure if Snowy is good or bad, but it seems I must vote for him to save Lizzy. :mafia:

*votes Snowy*
:hugs:
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Vompatti wrote:To be honest I'm not sure if Snowy is good or bad, but it seems I must vote for him to save Lizzy. :mafia:

*votes Snowy*
By the same reasoning you don't know if Lizzy is good or bad.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Also, the Giant King has a base lynch vote of 4. If that person also bought a leaf...will dang.

This means that neither Snowy nor Lizzy might get lynched today.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Giant King. I am civ. Please consider that and trust me.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Mongoose wrote:Also, the Giant King has a base lynch vote of 4. If that person also bought a leaf...will dang.

EBWOP: Should read as "well dang"
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 20

Post by Nevinera »

Mongoose wrote:Also, the Giant King has a base lynch vote of 4. If that person also bought a leaf...will dang.

To clarify, the leaf only increases their map vote, not their lynch vote.
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Nevinera wrote:

To clarify, the leaf only increases their map vote, not their lynch vote.
Poop on the patio. I totally knew that and had a brain fart. Thanks, Nev.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Still three votes to be tallied and only an hour left - don't lose your coins! Unless you are bad, and then please refrain from voting :)
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

Snow Dog wrote:

*votes Snowy*
ture, but lizzy is not a threat to me even if she's bad ;airguitar:
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Vompatti wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:

*votes Snowy*
I do not like the way you play.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Snow Dog wrote:
Hedgeowl wrote:

I understood better because I read the roles again. As I said in reply to you. I understood the buying roles thing which I didn't before
You didn't say that in reply to me. Your reply before was not specific. Just want to make sure I understand. So the water debate changed for you because you understood what about buying roles? How much they cost? Just trying to figure out what it was that you learned that you didn't know before. Becuase in your first statement you said that the water roles had more lynch votes, so seemed like you understood them at the time.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Hedgeowl wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
Hedgeowl wrote:

You didn't say that in reply to me. Your reply before was not specific. Just want to make sure I understand. So the water debate changed for you because you understood what about buying roles? How much they cost? Just trying to figure out what it was that you learned that you didn't know before. Becuase in your first statement you said that the water roles had more lynch votes, so seemed like you understood them at the time.
Seemed like. But i didn't. Didn't quite realise the whole baddie team set up. How it worked. Which is why I said it was cool to be a badie this game.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

Snow Dog wrote:
Vompatti wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:

*votes Snowy*
Me neither, but it's too late to turn back now. I really hope whoever gets lynched is bad. :sigh:

Image Image Image
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Vompatti wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
Vompatti wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:

*votes Snowy*
Me neither, but it's too late to turn back now. I really hope whoever gets lynched is bad. :sigh:
Me too. :p
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Lizzy
Drug Dealer

Post by Lizzy »

Snow Dog wrote: Me too. :p
Oh the memories... :p
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 108

Post by Bullzeye »

Okay it doesn't really seem worth spreading the vote at this point, I doubt anyone but the two in the lead are going to be lynched. I don't think Lizzy is bad here for the same reason I didn't in Bioshock (where it is still unconfirmed but whatever). When she and I were bad together in Thomas she played a very careful game not wanting to say anything that might draw attention to her. Obviously people change and all that but I can only go on past experiences. I don't actually think I want to vote Snow either at this point. I'm gonna have to reread quickly and see what I think.
Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 20

Post by Nevinera »

I'm torn between Bullzeye, based on MP's comment here: http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 685#p27685
and SVS because her relentless pursuit of me (while totally in character) was followed by days of almost total silence (which as far as I can tell is not).

Neither of them can actually get lynched by my vote though, so I'm not going to bother trying to figure out which of them I suspect more.

Voted Lizzy.

There's no way to see through her game-playing to whether she's bad or not,
because she behaves this way regardless..
but I just don't feel a baddie vibe from Snow.
Lizzy
Drug Dealer

Post by Lizzy »

Bullzeye wrote:Okay it doesn't really seem worth spreading the vote at this point, I doubt anyone but the two in the lead are going to be lynched. I don't think Lizzy is bad here for the same reason I didn't in Bioshock (where it is still unconfirmed but whatever). When she and I were bad together in Thomas she played a very careful game not wanting to say anything that might draw attention to her. Obviously people change and all that but I can only go on past experiences. I don't actually think I want to vote Snow either at this point. I'm gonna have to reread quickly and see what I think.
Bullz, you know you're my favourite psycho on the board, but OI! don't blow my cover! :p
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Lizzy wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:Okay it doesn't really seem worth spreading the vote at this point, I doubt anyone but the two in the lead are going to be lynched. I don't think Lizzy is bad here for the same reason I didn't in Bioshock (where it is still unconfirmed but whatever). When she and I were bad together in Thomas she played a very careful game not wanting to say anything that might draw attention to her. Obviously people change and all that but I can only go on past experiences. I don't actually think I want to vote Snow either at this point. I'm gonna have to reread quickly and see what I think.
Bullz, you know you're my favourite psycho on the board, but OI! don't blow my cover! :p
You're going to make Vomp jealous! :overreact:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

There are still 5 people left to vote, so I am note sure how its going to go. I agree with what you're saying. Lizzy isnt coming across as bad the more she posts based on her other game. Snow is sounding more and more sincere in his defenses. I don't love SVS's case on Nev either though. However, she trusts her intuition on this one quite a bit, so I might be willing to give it a go, since i have a complete lack of intuition amd instead try to at least find some bit of logic.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Lizzy
Drug Dealer

Post by Lizzy »

Mongoose wrote:
Butt the wombat is not getting a degree in psycho. He's your friendly neighbourhood commie absurdist genius. ^__^ and this is a frog.
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

Lizzy wrote:
Mongoose wrote:
Butt the wombat is not getting a degree in psycho. He's your friendly neighbourhood commie absurdist genius. ^__^ and this is a frog.
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! ^_____^

Image Image Image
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Ok in self defense I have to vote Lizzy. Sorry Liz.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Lizzy wrote:
Mongoose wrote:
so quick question one animated avatar lady to the others. Does my avatar make everything I say sound angry? I love grumpy Archimedes, but I wonder if it make it look like I am stomping out of the thread everytime?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Vompatti wrote:
Lizzy wrote:
Mongoose wrote:
Oh good call, I did not need to imply you are psycho, Vomp. Carry on with your wombat self.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Lizzy wrote:
You've obviously not met half the psychos round here then! Linki makes it clear you're talking about psychology but I'm still going to believe you mean psychopath just coz.
Hedgeowl wrote:

There are still 5 people left to vote, so I am note sure how its going to go. I agree with what you're saying. Lizzy isnt coming across as bad the more she posts based on her other game. Snow is sounding more and more sincere in his defenses. I don't love SVS's case on Nev either though. However, she trusts her intuition on this one quite a bit, so I might be willing to give it a go, since i have a complete lack of intuition amd instead try to at least find some bit of logic.
I hadn't noticed the Nev case but SVS is one of the people I tend to trust the most when I think she's a civvie so I'll take a look at that and see how I feel.
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

Mongoose wrote:
Vompatti wrote:
Lizzy wrote:
Mongoose wrote:
Oh good call, I did not need to imply you are psycho, Vomp. Carry on with your wombat self.
"need" or "mean"? :ponder:

Image Image Image
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Having looked back, SVS did make some good points about Nev but the thing I noticed is that he feels really over-defensive to me. It's one accusation from one person at the beginning of the game but from his posts you'd think he'd been hounded for weeks. I'm voting Nev based on that.
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Vompatti wrote:
Mongoose wrote:
Vompatti wrote:
Lizzy wrote:
Mongoose wrote:
"need" or "mean"? :ponder:
"Mean" is what it should have read. I shouldn't Mafia when movie watching.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Also I voted for the dark world because it sounds dangerous and scary which probably means it's a happy lovely place and the safest to be in. Also nobody else had voted it yet.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 45

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Alright. I just caught up really quickly and will be voting now. I'm going for one of the top two vote-getters at this point because I don't see anyone else getting lynched. I'm not totally convinced on Snow Dog yet, so I'm going with Lizzy. Her refusal to not contribute anything worthwhile to game discussion is never something that seems very civvie to me. Sorry dear! That being said, it has been quite entertaining to read through some of your comments. :D

Votes Lizzy
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

I voted water.

:haha:

No it's a joke. I didn't. :|
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

I just noticed this, but it wouldn't have changed my vote for today:

Little Tiger voted for Desert World today for our next destination. Why would she do that when Gleam/Desert King is already dead? I don't want to make a mountain out of molehill, LT, but any elucidation would be awesome. Thanks!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

I don't think Lizzy is a baddie based on the fact that her behavior has been exactly the same as Bioshock, but seems we are about to find out. Snow sounds pretty sincere in his defense, so I going with Nev on this one.

*votes nev*
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 45

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Now that I got that in time, here are a few other thoughts.

After some of Nev's further explanations, I feel like I have a better grasp on where he's coming from. And I can understand why he voted the way he did. As Russ pointed out The all-caps posting is great! :haha::
Russtifinko wrote: I FINALLY UNDERSTAND NEV'S VOTE AFTER READING HIS 3RD MOST RECENT POST, AND I THINK HIS LOGIC DOES MAKE SENSE. IT'S TRUE THAT MP HAD PREVIOUSLY MENTIONED THAT HE HAD SOMEWHERE TO BE AND NEEDED TO VOTE EARLY, WHEREAS AGLEAM VOTED EARLY EVEN THOUGH HE WAS OSTENSIBLY AVAILABLE LATER. SO I WON'T BE VOTING NEV SOON BASED ON S~V~S'S ARGUMENT. AS SOME OTHERS MENTIONED THOUGH, SHE SEEMS TO BE TENACIOUS MOST OF THE TIME, AND THE FACT THAT I DISAGREE WITH HER DOESN'T MEAN SHE IS BAD.
I wouldn't mind more of an explanation on why Bullz is bad. Is it just because he voted for gleam, accusing him of being a bandwagoner, and is being viewed as a bandwagoner himself? Or is there more to it than that?

I'm reading llama as civ too. I think any accusations against him about him "steering the thread" might be valid, but he's done it to an extent in every game he's played, so that alone doesn't make him bad IMO.

Nothing else has changed for me, so that's pretty much it for now.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 172

Re: Classic Super Mario Bros. [POLLS]

Post by Epignosis »

Who is your foe?

Poll ended at Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:17 pm

birdwithteeth11
No votes

Bullzeye
MovingPictures07 (3)
6%

Elohcin
No votes

Hedgeowl
No votes

LittleTiger
No votes

Lizzy
Roxy (7), Mongoose (9), LittleTiger (10), Russtifinko (11), Nevinera (13), Snow Dog (14), birdwithteeth11 (16)
41%

Mongoose
No votes

MovingPictures07
No votes

Nevinera
S~V~S (1), Bullzeye (15), Hedgeowl (17)
18%

Roxy
No votes

Russtifinko
No votes

Snow Dog
thellama73 (4), Elohcin (6), Lizzy (8), Vompatti (12)
24%

S~V~S
No votes

thellama73
No votes

Vompatti
No votes

Dr. Wily (The Host, the Dead, the Non)
Epignosis (2), agleaminranks (5)
12%

Total votes : 17

Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 172

Post by Epignosis »

Snow Dog has been lynched. He was Princess Toadstool.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/

Return to “Previous Side Missions”