Golden
33%

Total votes: 15
Polo
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 458

Re: Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Day Four

Post by Polo »

Oh, and none of those people I mentioned have claimed Cylon yet!
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 455

Post by Matt »

Ricochet wrote:Well I'm human, so the Amnesty Act has no effect on me and how exactly can I force a Cylon to waste his claim, by fakeclaiming myself? :shrug2:
It's simple. The more who claim, we narrow down the list of those who absolutely refuse to. I'm not saying that those who have claimed so far are auto good, far from it. Many who have already claimed I'm highly suspicious of. But still, I'd like to narrow down who is absolutely refusing to, and then attempt sig's idea against Epi on a broader basis. Vote these people until they agree to claim.

If you're human, I do not understand why you have such a problem with this.

It takes two seconds. "I am a cylon". Done.
Image Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 636

Post by Epignosis »

Working towards a "current condition" isn't wise, because that condition might stop being so...current.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Ricochet wrote:Well I'm human, so the Amnesty Act has no effect on me and how exactly can I force a Cylon to waste his claim, by fakeclaiming myself? :shrug2:
Why are you okay with Cavil or other possible bad Cylons having a lynch save at LYLO, btw?

I'm going to ask this question of everyone who refuses to claim. Does anyone have a legit answer?
Image Image Image Image
Polo
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Polo »

Matt wrote:
Why are you okay with Cavil or other possible bad Cylons having a lynch save at LYLO, btw?

I'm going to ask this question of everyone who refuses to claim. Does anyone have a legit answer?
They must be aligned to Cavil :shrug:
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 835

Post by Ricochet »

Matt wrote:
It's simple. The more who claim, we narrow down the list of those who absolutely refuse to. I'm not saying that those who have claimed so far are auto good, far from it. Many who have already claimed I'm highly suspicious of. But still, I'd like to narrow down who is absolutely refusing to, and then attempt sig's idea against Epi on a broader basis. Vote these people until they agree to claim.

If you're human, I do not understand why you have such a problem with this.

It takes two seconds. "I am a cylon". Done.
Ah, so you're literally describing the witch hunt that would follow, should the end result of this plan be that several people abstained from claiming, that I infered back on Night Three that could follow, should the end result of this plan be that several people abstained from claiming. Nice.

No, Matt, the plan is everyone to claim. If that's not achieved, the plan is manipulable.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Matt wrote:

I'm not okay with that. How can I prevent that from happening by fakeclaiming?
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 75
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

Ricochet wrote:
LoRab wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
But yeah, this tutti frutti post from LoRab doesn't sit well with me either, not one bit.
It was not tutti frutti--it was pointing out a possibility that no one had considered, or at least not articulated.
Well, yeah. Pointing out all of them, more exactly.

Try to describe your cylon civvieness, the best way you can. With Epig having flipped as Athena, the pool of cylons that could technically not be deemed villanous has become incredibly small. Why should we believe that you happen to be that one in seven, so to speak? Or are you implying that the design of this game has transcended the lore of the show, in which only such a small number of Cylons proved not villanous?

Why should we believe that it's true when you say that "you are civ", when that's basically your main defense every time you're under suspicion, including when you're actually bad?
I wish I could have a way to show that I'm civ, but without outing myself, I'm not sure how. My role is not mafia and not bad. I don't know enough about show lore to know anything about my character. I just know my role.
Polo wrote:I still think that Sig, Glorfindel and DrWilgy (possibly Bea too) are mafia, and you folks should definitely look into them and lynch them if you find it reasonable.

LoRab may be Caprica Six and town; she may be Caprica Six and mafia; she may be another mafia Cylon, but as long as Cain is alive, we need to kill Cylons. And I'd rather kill Cylons than Cain, for now, because that's what the current win condition says.

LoRab, would you lynch Sig, Glorfindel, Wilgy and Bea? They all hopped on the Nerolunar counter bandwagon and none of them voted for Nutella on D2.
As I've stated, I'm suspicious of bea. I don't really have read on the rest. I'd have to look at heir posts to really answer that question.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

LoRab wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
LoRab wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
But yeah, this tutti frutti post from LoRab doesn't sit well with me either, not one bit.
It was not tutti frutti--it was pointing out a possibility that no one had considered, or at least not articulated.
Well, yeah. Pointing out all of them, more exactly.

Try to describe your cylon civvieness, the best way you can. With Epig having flipped as Athena, the pool of cylons that could technically not be deemed villanous has become incredibly small. Why should we believe that you happen to be that one in seven, so to speak? Or are you implying that the design of this game has transcended the lore of the show, in which only such a small number of Cylons proved not villanous?

Why should we believe that it's true when you say that "you are civ", when that's basically your main defense every time you're under suspicion, including when you're actually bad?
I wish I could have a way to show that I'm civ, but without outing myself, I'm not sure how. My role is not mafia and not bad. I don't know enough about show lore to know anything about my character. I just know my role.
Well, I / we don't know your role. Again, "I'm not bad, because I'm telling you I'm not" is kind of the most blank defense possible.

Also, I'm not (and would never, really) ask you to out yourself or something like that. But maybe you could circumvent it somehow.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Ricochet wrote:
Matt wrote:

Why are you being difficult?

I've already explained. By claiming, we narrow down the list of those who won't. Why aren't you interested in narrowing down that list? How is it a "witch hunt" ? Do you not find it suspicious that players refuse to claim?

Let's get specific. What do you make of OA refusing to claim? She said she would be punished if she did. Why would she get punished? Especially if it's a law that players are allowed to claim?
Image Image Image Image
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Matt wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
Matt wrote:

I've already explained. By claiming, we narrow down the list of those who won't. Why aren't you interested in narrowing down that list? How is it a "witch hunt" ? Do you not find it suspicious that players refuse to claim?

Let's get specific. What do you make of OA refusing to claim? She said she would be punished if she did. Why would she get punished? Especially if it's a law that players are allowed to claim?
Yes, we narrow down the list and then we FoS and vote-to-lynch the living frak out of the ones that didn't claim, because our mindset will be "oh they must be Cylons / baddies". Is this correct? If so, witch hunt. There's no guarantee that the remainder of the players who didn't claim are Cylons / baddies, because Cylons / baddies can m.a.n.i.p.u.l.a.t.e this partial outcome.

I don't know what to make of her (btw I probably derped your gender a lot, Obscure, sorry, I tend to do that with new players) reticence. She seems almost spooked, after having been in-smiley-fied and such. Maybe it's just that. Maybe it's more. Incidentally, I think I picked up her saying something about LC. Are you seeing it as well, perchance? Can we talk about that, as well?
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Anyway, you still haven't properly addressed my dillema. If we're collectively achieving to claim, then that's fine. But if we're so far from that result, thus far, how does one individual claiming hurt Cavil / baddies / Cylons, who we're trying to get to waste their claims? It's like I'd claim and say "Ha! Take that, Cavil!" whilst doing it, but in reality nothing happened.
ObscureAllure
The Mark
Posts in topic: 335

Post by ObscureAllure »

Matt wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
Matt wrote:

Because I've apparently worked all of my life to rid the universe of these damn toasters and there's nothing you hippie new-age young folks can say to make me tolerate toasters and people co-mingling and making mini bagel warmers and the like. My fifth amendment right gives me free speech and my speech says that I won't say it, no I won't! And that's that you dirty man you probably get wxcited walking down the alliance aisle at Best Buy!!!
Epignosis wrote:Bitch slap in the name of Jesus.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

You guys are going in circles over strategies. That's nice, but it won't mean anything when you...you know...haven't found the right people to lynch. :shrug2:
ObscureAllure
The Mark

Post by ObscureAllure »

Ricochet wrote: Incidentally, I think I picked up her saying something about LC. Are you seeing it as well, perchance? Can we talk about that, as well?
Why would you say such a horrible thing about a genuine southern belle such as myself?! *hand to chest* Just what exactly are you insinuating?! I hope you're not insinuating I have any romantic-like feelings towards that horrible appliance man! But you should definitely talk about it and figure out that's not what I was saying! Well bless your heart!
ObscureAllure
The Mark

Post by ObscureAllure »

EBWOP: that second to last post should say excited while walking down the APPLIANCE aisle. Lol.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 425
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

I don't know what's going on right now with OA, but here's my catchup:
Ricochet wrote:4.5. I either missed a lot of the Silverwolf - LC spat or just tuned out of yet another spat developing in the game, but, for what it's worth, I think Silverwolf is simply inclined to use a rebuttal vocabulary that includes terms such as "lying", "discrediting", "liar" in trying to prove the point of someone being bad or nefarious in his defense or talk-back. Also for what it's worth, I found it that, if one would simply try to refresh or backup in the discourse and clarify things, Silverwolf is far more open to (re-)assess and (re-)address things than, say, another certain wolf in this pack.
sig wrote:
Long Con wrote:
sig wrote:Okay LC I see your point, but what happens if they're civs who end up getting lynched over a cylon?
That doesn't have to happen. All they have to do is speak the words "I am a Cylon", and that possibility goes away forever.
But, if they aren't a cylon they'll get lynched.
NOT if they say the words now, before it's too late.
ObscureAllure wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
ObscureAllure wrote:Look it can be LC first and LoRab second or LoRab first and LC second. Doesn't matter. But those two need to have the majority of votes today for a successful day. You do that, we getting a cylon.
I missed the part where LC is confirmed Cylon, for this reasoning and tactic to work, apart from you suspecting him to be.
I told you in like the post above that one that he's not a confirmed Cylon. You literally had to read it to read this one. Even though he's not confirmed, lunching him will still get you a cylon. How has this man who has been a top suspect every day remained alive?! Y'all want to lynch a cylon, lynch LoRab or LC. Preferably LoRab because she's confirmed but LC will flip cylon just the same. Only I think there's a chance she might be a good cylon like Six. There's no chance he's a good cylon.
I don't recall you babbling this much, OA. I believe that you possibly think I'm part of your win condition, and you're trying to use everybody to get it done... in a really unsubtle way. There is no way in hell I'm flipping Cylon. Ain't gonna happen. Unless I'm one of the Final Five. :shrug2: You, on the other hand, won't even join the plan to rid the Cylons of their lynch protection. Most logical conclusion is that you are a Cylon. I am not. Linki: And I thought you were babbling before... :huh:
Polo wrote:
S~V~S wrote:First, not sure if anyone saw this:
Epignosis wrote:I am laid up at the hospital awaiting an unexpected surgery. I am in a great deal of pain. I don't know how that will affect my activity here- just letting my Syndicate family know.
Let's keep him in our thoughts.

Then, I totally agree with Matt about LC. I think our new Dictator has to go, and I think Cain is LC. That explains most if not all of his shenanigans; he was biding time until this happened.
Oh, I didn't catch that. Good luck, Rob!
:beer:
Was that in this thread? I missed it as well. I hope everything will be ok!
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I didn't mean to leave that OT thing in there. Simple Cylonoscopy, I'm caught up.
Matt wrote:
ObscureAllure wrote:
Matt wrote:So Say We All!

I think we should find Admiral Cain and destroy her as soon as possible.

Adama or BUST!

I'd have to ISO some peeps, but off the top of my head, possible Cains based on them displaying an unhealthy obsession with destroying cylons OR refusing to say "I'm a cyclon" (which, lore wise, i could totally see Cain refusing to do)...

Long Con
Silver wolf
OA
bea

Are there any others who have been anti-cylon all the way from the get go? Or others who have refused to claim?
How have I been anti cylon since the beginning? I've said since day one I believe there are cylons who aren't mafia AND I said I think Epi is town. Wtf?!
You missed the part where I said "OR refusing to say I'm a cylon".

In general, I don't think Golden would ever PM anyone and say "So check it, you're not allowed to claim Cylon cuz you're Cain and this is something she would never ever do so you can't claim it."

HOWEVER, you did go off yesterday about how you didn't want to be punished for claiming Cylon, which is ridiculous because it's an actual LAW that people are ALLOWED to claim Cylon. So I'm not ruling it out.

I have to leave in a few, but in an hour or so I'm going to come back and update the Cylon claim list.

@sig - Admiral Cain is not town. She's the secret role. IN the lore of the show, I definitely would not consider her "town" either. Admiral Cain likes to torture innocent cylons, she enjoys murdering her superiors, and all in all, is just a bitch.

ADAMA OR BUST.

I'm liking Long Con this game as a non-cylon, officially. I still think he's a very good shot for Admiral Cain, tho, who I want dead immediately.

Long Con - if not you, do you have any ideas on who could be Admiral Cain?

BTW, SOME PEOPLE out there are saying "it's not worth it to try and find Cain". Why not? If we don't lynch her, then the alternative is to be forced to lynch up to 12 cyclons, which is like half the players in the game.
I don't want to talk about Win Conditions, but you seem to be assuming that Cain is the only one who believes that it's in our best interest to kill all Cylons. I'm totally fine with the new law, and I support Admiral Cain, unlike you, you mutinous bastard.just kidding Matt you are awesome But no, I am not Cain.

I'm much more comfortable with you thinking I'm Cain than a Cylon though. Mostly because it's insane to try to kill Cain for the reason that she needs Cylons dead. Guess what - IF you're a human, chances are you want to kill almost all the Cylons. Just like Cain. Let's kill some Cylons together, huh?
Silverwolf wrote:
Matt wrote:Oh btw, chaos age...

Naaaaah, go eff yourself. I don't take kindly to threats.
I don't either. Why do you think I started a tunnel the moment I was no longer silenced? Just let that sink for a bit.
WTF is this? This is why you are tunneling me, because you think I sent some behind the scenes game-threat at you? Some sort of blackmail? I have no frakking clue what you are talking about, whatever it is that you think points that shit at me, rethink it, because I have enough on my plate already without this crap.
Ricochet wrote:Guess we should lynch LC, then?
On what grounds? How about we lynch you? :srsnod:
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

You copied my quote and then said nothing about it. Relevance?
Epignosis wrote:You guys are going in circles over strategies. That's nice, but it won't mean anything when you...you know...haven't found the right people to lynch. :shrug2:
I'm probably down for lynching LoRab or LC, at this point.

linki: on grounds of what Obscure said.
Polo
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Polo »

I'm fine with lynching DrWilgy too. He was the second-to-last voter of Nerolunar other than the unnightkillable Marmot.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Ricochet wrote:4.5. I either missed a lot of the Silverwolf - LC spat or just tuned out of yet another spat developing in the game, but, for what it's worth, I think Silverwolf is simply inclined to use a rebuttal vocabulary that includes terms such as "lying", "discrediting", "liar" in trying to prove the point of someone being bad or nefarious in his defense or talk-back. Also for what it's worth, I found it that, if one would simply try to refresh or backup in the discourse and clarify things, Silverwolf is far more open to (re-)assess and (re-)address things than, say, another certain wolf in this pack.
I left this quote hanging, sorry. I tried that with Silverwolf, and she was completely unwilling to address any of the content of my posts in the slightest.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 646
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DrWilgy wrote:Holy crap guys it shoulda been obvious Triple J is a baddie.

since when has JJJ allowed Rico to have the highest amount of posts in a game?
Rico holds the record yanno, not me. :p
Spoiler: show
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Long Con wrote:
I left this quote hanging, sorry. I tried that with Silverwolf, and she was completely unwilling to address any of the content of my posts in the slightest.
I'll open the door for you, LC. I don't think you've made a civilian post for days, but I'll open the door for you. Please illustrate in full the communication breakdown you've had with Silverwolf, and show each of the points you've made that you think she has not fairly addressed. If you think she's a baddie then this isn't just for your sake, it's a necessity. She's never getting lynched unless a comprehensive case in constructed, and you're the one pressing the issue. So please put it all together.

Because at face value, I find it much much easier to take her side.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:Holy crap guys it shoulda been obvious Triple J is a baddie.

since when has JJJ allowed Rico to have the highest amount of posts in a game?
Rico holds the record yanno, not me. :p
Any record I might have has been disowned, actually.
Long Con wrote:
Well, emphasis on "refresh or backup in the discourse". I don't know, but back on Day One I felt that it worked that way during some of our heated rebuttals. That's why she gives me the impression that she can be more flexible, as long as the tone of conversation is not pushing on the same note and escalating. Plus, I remember her saying she'll get back with a re-case on you.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Frankly, LC, when you say things like this then you encourage her to shut you down. There's just no reasonable purpose for this post to exist at all, and it bears an attitude that would make many civilians want to lynch you and also want to ignore you.
Long Con wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
Long Con wrote: You're not trying to game solve. If you were, then you would have a discourse with me, not just repeat obvious scum move over and over.
Right, that's why I've given reads, my opinions on things going on in the game, pushed Epi, helped lynch nutella, and am pushing you. But yep, I'm not game solving. Riiiiiiight

Keep it up, you just look more and more scummy as it goes on. But I really do have to go now. I'm annoying ika. So have a good day!!
No, I get what you're doing, you're tunnelling on me instead of talking with any scrap of an open mind. I thought you were supposed to be good at Mafia, but your dealings with me have opened my eyes about that.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Ricochet wrote:I'm probably down for lynching LoRab or LC, at this point.

Wow, really? What part of what she said convinced you?

And... just so I'm clear, are you talking about voting me because I'm a Cylon, or because I'm Cain?

Linki: Thanks, JJJ. If I have to go back and re-post what most people decided not to read the first place, then so be it. After you read it, if you think she's deliberately avoiding responding to my posts because of nefarious intentions, then that is perfectly valid. I'm getting tired of being pointed at as every bad role people think of, with little to no actual evidence of anything. It's Gut-Feel Friday... on a Tuesday!

"I don't think you've made a Civilian post in days" This is the kind of crap you people are throwing at me. Guess what, JJJ, all my posts have been Civilian! 100 per-frakking-cent of them! There's plenty of players out there whose posts have been *precisely* 100% baddie, you just don't like my playstyle. What the fuck is a "Civilian post"?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 383

Post by S~V~S »

So LC apparently no longer wants to get lynched :ponder:
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Frankly, LC, when you say things like this then you encourage her to shut you down. There's just no reasonable purpose for this post to exist at all, and it bears an attitude that would make many civilians want to lynch you and also want to ignore you.
Way to turn it around, JJJ! Guess what, everyone was ignoring me well before I made any posts like that - the only reason I had to MAKE a post like that is because my REGULAR posts were getting ignored, and Silverwolf was getting away with a load of empty rhetoric crap against me.

Go ahead and lynch me if you think that's best, but at least be honest and say it's because you don't like how I play, not because there's any legitimate case that I'm a Cylon.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

S~V~S wrote:So LC apparently no longer wants to get lynched :ponder:
You! You're lucky I enjoy playing angry! :haha: I swear to god, S~V~S... *clenches fist and glares*
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 310

Post by Silverwolf »

Long Con wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:

I don't either. Why do you think I started a tunnel the moment I was no longer silenced? Just let that sink for a bit.
WTF is this? This is why you are tunneling me, because you think I sent some behind the scenes game-threat at you? Some sort of blackmail? I have no frakking clue what you are talking about, whatever it is that you think points that shit at me, rethink it, because I have enough on my plate already without this crap.
Wow, LC where did I say that? That's an awfully specific accusation and nowhere did I come close to saying that. Where on Earth did you get that exactly?
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Long Con wrote:
Ricochet wrote:I'm probably down for lynching LoRab or LC, at this point.

Wow, really? What part of what she said convinced you?

And... just so I'm clear, are you talking about voting me because I'm a Cylon, or because I'm Cain?
Cylon.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 102
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Polo wrote:Oh, and none of those people I mentioned have claimed Cylon yet!
Good point.

Yo sig...
sig wrote:@Scotty I'm playing to fulfill my win cons, which right now says we need to kill all cylons. We have two outed cylons one with immunity so it makes sense to make him loose his immunity IN CASE we can't reverse the new win conditions, since even if we beat the bad cylons we could still loose. Just like the civs in Turf War they were to focused on one thing.

So I think we should have Epi number 1 not to lynch him today, but to stop him from getting out of a lynch in case we need to lynch him in the future.Yes before I wanted to lynch him since I thought all cylons where bad, I've changed my view on that though. However, I'll point out the player who pushed the not all cylons are evil and we don't need to lynch Epi was nutella a baddie.
Since you are wanting to lynch Epi predicated on the assumption that if we put him ahead of LoRab he'll be forced to claim cylon, why don't we do the same to you?

I just looked through your posts, and you haven't claimed yet despite goading Epi into doing so.

:grin:

I wannnnnnnnnaaaaa lynch you. If not LoRab, then you.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Long Con wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Frankly, LC, when you say things like this then you encourage her to shut you down. There's just no reasonable purpose for this post to exist at all, and it bears an attitude that would make many civilians want to lynch you and also want to ignore you.
Way to turn it around, JJJ! Guess what, everyone was ignoring me well before I made any posts like that - the only reason I had to MAKE a post like that is because my REGULAR posts were getting ignored, and Silverwolf was getting away with a load of empty rhetoric crap against me.

Go ahead and lynch me if you think that's best, but at least be honest and say it's because you don't like how I play, not because there's any legitimate case that I'm a Cylon.
That's not true though. I have no problem with the way you play. We've played in a decent number of games together and we haven't had this issue. We've suspected each other plenty, but there hasn't been some critically debilitating disagreement over how we play the game.

I really do find you suspicious, not necessarily as a cylon but as something aligned against my interests. I built a huge case against you on Day 2, if you'll remember. You didn't like it (of course you didn't like it), but to regard the suspicion you're taking as entirely unfounded is just ignorant of circumstance and it's the kind of thing that I think is making you look bad. I don't see an ounce of objectivity in your mindset, and I did see it in the 2015 champs game where I wrongly suspected you (and you wrongly suspected me).

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

The only gripe I have with potentially following through with the signal of a LC lynch is that of another Boomslang Catastrophe Act occurring.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Long Con wrote:

That's not true though. I have no problem with the way you play. We've played in a decent number of games together and we haven't had this issue. We've suspected each other plenty, but there hasn't been some critically debilitating disagreement over how we play the game.

I really do find you suspicious, not necessarily as a cylon but as something aligned against my interests. I built a huge case against you on Day 2, if you'll remember. You didn't like it (of course you didn't like it), but to regard the suspicion you're taking as entirely unfounded is just ignorant of circumstance and it's the kind of thing that I think is making you look bad. I don't see an ounce of objectivity in your mindset, and I did see it in the 2015 champs game where I wrongly suspected you (and you wrongly suspected me).
Objectivity... about what? Cylons? Let me put it as straight as I can, then: if you believe that I am aligned against your interests, then you are a Cylon.
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Long Con wrote:

See, what happened here LC, is you insinuated I'm bad at Mafia for no real reason except you don't like that I tunneled you. You act like you really want to work with me but then you insult my intelligence and ability to play, therefore ensuring I will never want to work with you and also making me scumread you even harder for the discredit.

In general, I also don't like how people don't like me using words like discredit and misrep when that's exactly what is occurring and I am calling it as I see it.

I can wait until tomorrow if I have to, but I will see Long Con lynched no matter what I have to do to convince others. If something happended, and I got screwed over here, I would think his responses would be better able to fend me off and also convince me I'm wrong. However, he isn't doing that and his responses look like a corner bad guy. If he was town, I would think I would be able to figure it out by now based on this interaction where he looks like scum as of right now.

If anyone disagrees with the way he's playing being bad, I am willing to listen but right now, I feel he's bad and needs to be lynched.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Silverwolf wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:

Wow, LC where did I say that? That's an awfully specific accusation and nowhere did I come close to saying that. Where on Earth did you get that exactly?
Oh. Well... first of all I guess I'm glad you don't think that, but: Matt's post seems to be responding to something he got behind the scenes (from someone called "chaos age")... the response seems to be a denial of chaos age's demand of him, which was backed up with some sort of threat, which one can assume results from non-compliance. Then you came in and acted like you knew just what he was talking about, and said that's the reason you started tunnelling. I am the one you are tunnelling.

The inference here is that you believe I am the one that is threatening both of you. I guess "blackmail" isn't the right word... "coercion", perhaps?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Silverwolf wrote:See, what happened here LC, is you insinuated I'm bad at Mafia for no real reason except you don't like that I tunneled you.
That is untrue. I insinuated you are bad at Mafia because you haven't responded to the content of any of my posts - instead, you just spout things like "see, this is how a scum acts" "more obvious scum moves", and stuff like that. That isn't any form of intelligent Mafia reasoning and discourse, that is throwing mud. Show me you are better if you think you are.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Long Con wrote:Objectivity... about what? Cylons? Let me put it as straight as I can, then: if you believe that I am aligned against your interests, then you are a Cylon.
Things like this:
Long Con wrote:not because there's any legitimate case that I'm a Cylon.
If you're not a baddie, then this is a flawed mindset you're putting out there and I recommend you reconsider your line of thinking. There is a legitimate case that you're a cylon or otherwise bad. It isn't a certainty, but the case is perfectly valid.

You're basically telling everyone who suspects you that they're either insincere about why or that they're bad. A lot of people suspect you. Too many for that mindset to apply. It's silly.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Long Con wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:

Oh. Well... first of all I guess I'm glad you don't think that, but: Matt's post seems to be responding to something he got behind the scenes (from someone called "chaos age")... the response seems to be a denial of chaos age's demand of him, which was backed up with some sort of threat, which one can assume results from non-compliance. Then you came in and acted like you knew just what he was talking about, and said that's the reason you started tunnelling. I am the one you are tunnelling.

The inference here is that you believe I am the one that is threatening both of you. I guess "blackmail" isn't the right word... "coercion", perhaps?
Still too specific here. Way too specific.
Polo
Corrupt Union Official

Re: Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Night Three

Post by Polo »

Matt wrote:I am a Cylon.

Cylon claimers in red

a2thezebra
bea (was on Nerolunar counterbandwagon) :smoky:
Black Rock
DFaraday
Drumbeats (was on Nerolunar counterbandwagon, but voted to lynch Nutella on D2, so he's probably civ)
DrWilgy (was on Nerolunar counterbandwagon) :smoky:
Epignosis (hasn't claimed but we already know he's Cylon)
Glorfindel (was on Nerolunar counterbandwagon) :smoky:
G-Man
3J
juliets (was on Nerolunar counterbandwagon, but voted to lynch Nutella on D2, so she's probably civ)
Long Con
Lorab
Marmot (was on Nerolunar counterbandwagon; immune to NKs, so he's probably civ)
Matt
OA (was on Nerolunar counterbandwagon, but voted to lynch Nutella on D2, so she's probably civ)
Polo
Ricotech
SVS
Scotty
sig (was on Nerolunar counterbandwagon) :smoky:
Silverwolf
SokothQultuq
Daisy
Vompatti

12 out of 25 players have claimed. That's just under half the town. If you don't contribute by claiming, then you are saying you are cool with allowing Cylons to have a possible lynch save at LYLO, and you should definitely be held under suspicion for that. :eye:
Some commentary added.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Chaos what now? :confused:
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Chaos age...

Lol.

Hey Long Con, what do you think of Scotty calling out sig? I agree with Scotty actually.

Weird sig has been harping on others claiming but he's yet to claim himself.
Image Image Image Image
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Long Con wrote:Objectivity... about what? Cylons? Let me put it as straight as I can, then: if you believe that I am aligned against your interests, then you are a Cylon.
Things like this:
If you're not a baddie, then this is a flawed mindset you're putting out there and I recommend you reconsider your line of thinking. There is a legitimate case that you're a cylon or otherwise bad. It isn't a certainty, but the case is perfectly valid.

You're basically telling everyone who suspects you that they're either insincere about why or that they're bad. A lot of people suspect you. Too many for that mindset to apply. It's silly.
I agree, it is silly. I don't think most of the people that suspect me have a clear idea of why though. They just have a gut feel that I'm bad because I stole the Sortie, maybe because I didn't agree with you on nutella.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Silverwolf wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:

Still too specific here. Way too specific.
Someone is laughing at you right now, and it's not me. Know that.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

It's not me either. Laughing hurts.
ObscureAllure
The Mark

Post by ObscureAllure »

Is it one of your BTSC'Amie's, Monsieur?! Perhaps a .... Errrr how do you say it.... Mafia?
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Long Con, if I am somehow seriously wrong here, then I need to see town in you and I don't. I don't like mislynching people but with every rebuttal you make, you look worse because you get defensive and turn it around on me. If I was a civ in your place, I'd probably get frustrated but I'd be able to show it because it's almost impossible for me not to when I'm town. I'm patiently waiting to see even a sign of this from you. I am pretty good at picking out town. It's how I play. I find town and PoE scum or I go after someone blatantly scummy due to their voting or behavior or associations with flipped scum. If I'm wrong, there's things you can do to show it. I don't think I should have to tell you what they are. Figure it out and I'll see if I believe you by watching you play.

linki-You know too much about that stuff for me to be comfortable with you.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 383

Post by S~V~S »

Long Con wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Things like this:

I agree, it is silly. I don't think most of the people that suspect me have a clear idea of why though. They just have a gut feel that I'm bad because I stole the Sortie, maybe because I didn't agree with you on nutella.
I think you are bad becasue you were clearly trying to get lynched on Night 2. You were trying, imo, to claim that role you referred to where the person with the second most votes would be lynched, for cred. If you actually WERE that role, you would not draw attention to yourself.

I was trying to figure out what your angle was then this Admiral Cain thing happens, and I just know it's you. I don't think you are a cylon. I think you are very bad rogue role.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Matt wrote:Chaos age...

Lol.

Hey Long Con, what do you think of Scotty calling out sig? I agree with Scotty actually.

Weird sig has been harping on others claiming but he's yet to claim himself.
Lemme go look, Matt. I have to reread before I can answer you, I've been preoccupied.

That is weird, I really just wish that everyone could just claim, or that we could at least stop wimping out with the plan and actually try to threaten one of the Cylons that are purposely avoiding saying it.

Return to “Previous Jobs”