Total votes: 15
Glorfindel
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 197

Re: Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Day Five

Post by Glorfindel »

:faint:
Epignosis wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:So there you have it. I don't expect for even a fraction of a second that you will be satisfied with my explanations because you very clearly have made your mind up. I would hope however that if nothing else, other players in this game will see through your accusations for what they truly are. A number of other players have voiced their suspicions of me in ways that (whilst misguided) have been respectful. You on the other hand resort to insult and ridicule. I don't think that's smart and I don't think that's funny - it's exactly what I'd expect from a schoolyard bully.
Please show me, with a quote and not a paraphrase, one instance of G-Man casting an insult toward you.
G-Man wrote:Did you attend the George W. Bush School of Preemptive Strikes?
G-Man wrote:Someone other than Glorfindel please correct me if I'm wrong but his posts strike me as a steaming pile of BS.
I've no doubt Epi, that you will deny that G-Man's remarks that I've quoted above are insulting. Taken in isolation, I would agree with you. Combined however with the sarcastic and overtly aggressive tone that he has used in practically every post he has made about me says more I think about him than it does about his views on me and this game in general. His tone and the language he used to describe what I've said is CLEARLY biased to his point of view that he has been pushing all game and it CLEARLY lacks any shred of objectivity). As I pointed out earlier, other players like SilverWolf have asked me questions in a respectful manner and I've been happy to answer her concerns as best I can. G-Man has said that people on this site are familiar with his 'style' and believes that he carries more credibility than I do. That may well be true - he may have your credibitity on his side - I have the truth on mine (just like I did in Arkham Mafia. I want to make this crystal clear - I am not suggesting that G-Man is Mafia (the jury's gone out on that one again...) but he's certainly misguided.

I see that SilverWolf claims that my response to G-Man's claims are defensive. I don't belive that is necessarily true. I addressed the concerns that G-Man raised as fully and as sincerely as I am able. I struggle to see how else I am to answer these allegations that have been made against me without being defensive???

At the end of the Day, you can vote for me or not. That's up to you - that decision is in your hands.
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Glorfindel is always nicer than a puppy.

Golden wrote: I agree. Let glorf be glorf.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 7

Post by Dom »

:sigh:

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 173

Post by DrWilgy »

Gius drunk help
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 382

Post by a2thezebra »

Epignosis wrote:A man who sticks to his principles until someone puts some pressure on him. :clap:
:haha:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Dex wrote:
Long Con wrote:What's the latest tally... did DrWilgy claim yet?
No. The Sinister Six are Zebra, Glorfindel, Vomp, Obscure, Rico, and Wilgy.
Hollaaaaaaaa
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Glorfindel is confirmed town.
SokothQultuq
Henchman
Posts in topic: 95

Post by SokothQultuq »

a2thezebra wrote:Glorfindel is confirmed town.
Why do you say that?
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

SokothQultuq wrote:
Why do you say that?
Because someone has to.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 402
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Matt is confirmed derp-a-derp.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Real talk. I feel bad.i feel like i subbed into a game that im underpreforminh i .
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

But i love all yall. Reminf me to step up my game tmrw. Ill catch a cyclovn
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Yknow therevar. Thisry few communities i feel welcome to vecaude of my h8 fer peoplle. But i love yall
Image Image Image
Dex
The Mark
Posts in topic: 223

Post by Dex »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I called DFaraday / Dex a GTH bad read, so I'll do an ISO and see why I'm such a hater.
Clearly, this can only have been based on your impression of DFaraday. :noble:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:This guy literally just joined the game and he already has a strong enough opinion about LoRab to say this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:This guy literally just joined the game and he's ready to participate in a GTH reads exercise. :eek:
But this is a good thing, yeah? I could have coasted for a while on the typical (and understandable) "I'm just trying to catch up" posts that replacement players are prone to post, particularly in this avalanche of a game. I was ready to hit the ground running and did so. Otherwise this would be a rather dull ISO.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:First mention of suspects beyond just Long Con (not including the GTH bad reads). Dex, is there reasoning behind your inclusion of these names beyond just the cylon claim controversy?
While I find the Unclaimers to be inherently suspicious, particularly those with weak reasons, I am not relying on solely on this for my reads. That particular post which you quote, however, was just the list LC+Undeclared, on where I was inclined to place my vote today.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Popular names to refer to as suspects. The total consensus on these names in itself is suspicious to me, and Dex is a part of that.
If it was a total consensus, then everybody would be "part of that". But these are all undeclared players whom I had already said I was willing to vote for. Wilgy's name had already come up a few times, so I listed him first in an attempt to foster more civ coordination. In the end, however, I decided to try and get a muntiny going.
*indiglowing*
Polo
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 458

Post by Polo »

This does not read like an insanifier.

Are you a Cylon, Wilgy?
Polo
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Polo »

Do you expect us to believe that?

Glorfindel wrote: From what I (skim) read I feel happy so far about Zebs (I wonder if I've developed some skill in reading her now given our rocky start).
Scrub my back and I'll scrub yours.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Drunk not insanified. Holy shit i spelled that right
Image Image Image
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 425
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Polo wrote:This does not read like an insanifier.

Are you a Cylon, Wilgy?
Dude tyhe guy is drunk. I'm not as drunkn as hiumm, but I recognize the shit as it happens. Don't be so harsh,
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

DrWilgy wrote:Drunk not insanified. Holy shit i spelled that right
It's awesome that we'e both in symnc right now

Ae you going to get lyn ched today? Or me
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

*presses Caps Lock(

WHY IS EVERYONE CONFIRMED TOWN TO ZEBRA FUCKING SINISTER SIX BITCH AND I DON'T MEAN SHE'S A REAL BITCH BUT SAINISTER SIX PLUS CONFIRMEING EVERYONE WHAT THE HELL IS THIS CRAP WITHG ZEBRA???!

*unpress*

Ok, done. Seriously Zerba why
Polo
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Polo »

Long Con wrote:
Polo wrote:This does not read like an insanifier.

Are you a Cylon, Wilgy?
Dude tyhe guy is drunk. I'm not as drunkn as hiumm, but I recognize the shit as it happens. Don't be so harsh,
I was kidding, lil brudda. :workit:
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Long Con I don't think you're in a position to be asking me why when I've consistently tried to co-operate with you throughout the game while you've frequently gone caps lock on me, antagonizing me over and over again for no reason that you've explicitly stated. I should be asking you why.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

As for being a member of the "Sinister Six" I made it clear very early on in the Cylon-claiming plan that I wouldn't be involved and that I think it will be (and most likely already is) beneficial to mafia. Why am I expected to act against what I said before just because others have?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Long Con wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:Drunk not insanified. Holy shit i spelled that right
It's awesome that we'e both in symnc right now

Ae you going to get lyn ched today? Or me
Fuck. Idk. I just want everyone to be happy with my decicions ntodat

The point os to be uappy
Image Image Image
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 310

Post by Silverwolf »

The last few posts by wilgy and long con show why 48 hours is more than enough time to get a lynch.

Also, I can't believe ika still has more posts than me.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Im civillian aligned and rink. I think lc must be too. Or im maling a very bad drink judegment call here... Ike

Dun worry tmrw ill be active. Silva. Imnciv aligned. I promise. Ibwouldnt lie to you. Youbare probably beautifil url.
Image Image Image
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 310

Post by Silverwolf »

DrWilgy wrote:Im civillian aligned and rink. I think lc must be too. Or im maling a very bad drink judegment call here... Ike

Dun worry tmrw ill be active. Silva. Imnciv aligned. I promise. Ibwouldnt lie to you. Youbare probably beautifil url.
This is beautiful Wilgy. :beer:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I want to see Silverwolf's beautiful url. Link me up man., :haha:
a2thezebra wrote:Long Con I don't think you're in a position to be asking me why when I've consistently tried to co-operate with you throughout the game while you've frequently gone caps lock on me, antagonizing me over and over again for no reason that you've explicitly stated. I should be asking you why.
LOL have I frequently gone caps lock on you? Why do you thinknbt hat is? Maybe because you are

I don't wnat my political campaign to be involved with a wild card like you, you;'re like some crazy poerson spouting crazy stuff all the time. I feel like your siupport is a negative because you say completely unspuppoteed struff . Unsupported stfuff. Stuff.
a2thezebra wrote:As for being a member of the "Sinister Six" I made it clear very early on in the Cylon-claiming plan that I wouldn't be involved and that I think it will be (and most likely already is) beneficial to mafia. Why am I expected to act against what I said before just because others have?
Simple request. Repeat why.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Long Con wrote:I want to see Silverwolf's beautiful url. Link me up man., :haha:
a2thezebra wrote:Long Con I don't think you're in a position to be asking me why when I've consistently tried to co-operate with you throughout the game while you've frequently gone caps lock on me, antagonizing me over and over again for no reason that you've explicitly stated. I should be asking you why.
LOL have I frequently gone caps lock on you? Why do you thinknbt hat is? Maybe because you are

I don't wnat my political campaign to be involved with a wild card like you, you;'re like some crazy poerson spouting crazy stuff all the time. I feel like your siupport is a negative because you say completely unspuppoteed struff . Unsupported stfuff. Stuff.
a2thezebra wrote:As for being a member of the "Sinister Six" I made it clear very early on in the Cylon-claiming plan that I wouldn't be involved and that I think it will be (and most likely already is) beneficial to mafia. Why am I expected to act against what I said before just because others have?
Simple request. Repeat why.
Thgere will liekly be questions about "poliyyical campaign." We're catching up on episides of Scandal right now. So that's why I went with thsat analogy .
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Sorry, I don't speak durnk.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

a2thezebra wrote:Sorry, I don't speak durnk.
Fine. I will take care to type everything as you would like to see spelled correctly.

Topic: a2thezebra has been saying stuff all game that are not supported by any apparent logic and no one has called her on it. I want to know why it's happening and what her strategy is. Where is the Win in acting like you do, zebra?
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

First of all, what does "any apparent logic" mean exactly? When is logic ever apparent, assuming there is such a thing to begin with?

Second, what do you mean by asking why it's happening? Are you asking if I've been cursed or is this a broader, more philosophical question?

Third, what do you mean by asking what my strategy is? You don't seem to believe I have one in the first place, and why would I reveal it if I did?

Fourth, what is "where is the Win" supposed to mean? The end goal? When I said that I don't speak durnk I wasn't talking about intoxicated spelling.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

I mean am I seriously the only one that gives a shit about the varying font colors in the list of roles/characters? Does that not mean anything to anyone?
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

I know it's just red and green but it's distributed among both cylons and humans with varying degrees of prominence for both.

DOES THAT MEAN NOTHING TO ANYONE ELSE?
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Some of these other town players need to brush up on their epistemology for chrissake.
Polo
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Polo »

a2thezebra wrote:I know it's just red and green but it's distributed among both cylons and humans with varying degrees of prominence for both.

DOES THAT MEAN NOTHING TO ANYONE ELSE?

:rolleyes: Here we go...

Golden wrote:IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Location: Those whose names are written in teal are stationed aboard the Battlestar Galactica. Those whose names are written in peach are not. This may change during the course of the game.
Do you guys even read the host posts?
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Do you honestly think that that's all that means? That Golden would go to the trouble of making that distinction for every character if it didn't have a major effect on the game? Yeah sure, he might as well have adjusted the size of the font based on the characters' height, like just for shits and giggles you know. It's not like it could possibly mean something more relevant to the direction the game is going or anything. :sigh:
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

When is the box you people are thinking in ever too small for you?
Polo
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Polo »

a2thezebra wrote:Do you honestly think that that's all that means? That Golden would go to the trouble of making that distinction for every character if it didn't have a major effect on the game? Yeah sure, he might as well have adjusted the size of the font based on the characters' height, like just for shits and giggles you know. It's not like it could possibly mean something more relevant to the direction the game is going or anything. :sigh:
Of course not. Again, read the host posts:
Golden wrote: Galen Tyrol – Tyrol is the chief mechanic on board Galactica. Periodically, Galactica will come under Cylon attack. As long as Tyrol is alive, he will hold Galactica together and attacks will have no effect. If Tyrol is dead, however, Cylon attacks on Galactica have a chance of causing the death of an occupant on the Galactica, and a small chance of causing the destruction of Galactica and everyone on board.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

As if the enormous all-caps notice "IMPORTANT INFORMATION" wasn't enough, lmao.

linki - Then why is no one applying that information to the Cylon-claiming nonsense? You're clearly not.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

a2thezebra wrote:When is the box you people are thinking in ever too small for you?
:grin: :grin: :grin: keep going

lLinki: v how does it apply to the Cyklon claim now? Since the Cylon claim only exisrts because the President made it up? HMMMM? :eye:
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

You don't think the setup would allow for even the slightest possibility of the destruction of everyone on board the Galactica if there wasn't another mechanic to keep that possibility in check?

linki - It's the same setup, why are you insisting that they're not connected? If you weren't confirmed town I would suspect you for that.
Polo
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Polo »

Zebra, f you think rendering the Cylon Amnesty Act is nonsense, you either haven't read the Cylon Amnesty Act or have not payed attention to anything that was discussed with regards to what happens when an immune Cylon gets the most votes on the poll.

Why would anyone's location matter if the law applies to everyone whether aboard Galactica or not?
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

WHY WOULD ANYONE'S LOCATION MATTER???

Tell me you're not serious right now. Holy fuck.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

How many times does this game have to illustrate that not everything in the setup post can be taken for granted before people start actually playing?
Polo
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Polo »

Holy crap. I'm going to bed, bye.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 646
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Zebra I got you.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

2jen z 44th vrw s worked up s hes civ

I rutst her
Image Image Image
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

:confused: :sigh: THis is too much for me to grasp. It'a all theatrics. Elements that just are, and don;'t make sense. Why does JJJ "got her"? Why does wilgy trust her? What's the deal? Is this game just, like extra fun, and I should get while the gettin's good?

Ok, thanks Matt for those super-followable trains of thought! I felt like all your zany topics you have brought up were super-relevant! Frak, now I sound like a big asshole, but I don't want to delete it because it's just a symptiom of what I'm talking about. I feel likw a disproportionate number of people are getting by on a really weird vibe, and it's like a joke that some people get. I just want to take this time to say I don';t get the joke, and I hope that the endgame scenario will be chock full of explanations.

Am I crazy, or is it just usual to avoid cofronting the weirder section of our players?" 1
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Polo wrote:Holy crap. I'm going to bed, bye.
Sorry that you were on the receiving end of that outburst, my anger is directed at town in general and not you specifically whatsoever.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Zebra I got you.
Got me red-handed or the more understanding type of got?

Return to “Previous Jobs”