LittleTiger
38%
Mongoose
25%
Roxy
No votes
S~V~S
No votes
Your Little Brother (The Host, The Mod, The Non)
38%

Total votes: 8
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 171

Re: Sub-Con [Snow Dog]

Post by Hedgeowl »

Epignosis wrote:Oh dear. Does anyone read the rules?
I get it now!
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 172

Post by Epignosis »

Elohcin wrote:ImageImageImageImage
OO
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Hedgeowl wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Oh dear. Does anyone read the rules?
I get it now!
Quite clearly you do not:
Epignosis wrote:
There is no discussion permitted, here or elsewhere. You may only post when taking a turn. Remember, you only get ten POSTS (not turns) to solve. If you do not wish to participate, then simply do not post in the Sub-Con thread. If you have a question, PM the Host.
;)
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Hedgeowl wrote:ImageImageImageImage
OO
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 40

Re: Classic Super Mario Bros. [Day 3]

Post by thellama73 »

I voted for Ice Land next. Who are we lynching? Still Lizzy? I am up for that.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 88

Post by Snow Dog »

ImageImageImageImage
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 34
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

so much ot I skimmed most of what I missed sorry if I skimmed something important. I am too sick to give a fuck tbh.
What I do not understand is why Lizzy does not want to defend herself surely if she has nothing to hide she will respond to some, any or all of my concerns if not whatever. If you want to redefine the entire game of mafia to suit your needs that is fine but I will continue to point you out and wait for responses that never seem to be coming.

I am really sick so I am leaving this here as my meds have my hed swimming. bbl maybe
;)
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 34
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

oh voted pipe
;)
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Snow Dog wrote:ImageImageImageImage
OOO
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 45

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Roxy wrote:so much ot I skimmed most of what I missed sorry if I skimmed something important. I am too sick to give a fuck tbh.
What I do not understand is why Lizzy does not want to defend herself surely if she has nothing to hide she will respond to some, any or all of my concerns if not whatever. If you want to redefine the entire game of mafia to suit your needs that is fine but I will continue to point you out and wait for responses that never seem to be coming.

I am really sick so I am leaving this here as my meds have my hed swimming. bbl maybe
That's pretty much how I feel about Lizzy at this point. And why she will probably be getting my vote again today unless something else major happens.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Also, voting ice world.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Sorry for the triple post, but it also occurred to me that we might want to consider spreading the lynch vote out today. Because if Boo doesn't get any votes, he'll be able to steal all the coins from a dead player. And given how many Snowy just earned...
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:ImageImageImageImage
OOOO
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 44

Post by Elohcin »

Image Image Image Image
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Elohcin wrote:Image Image Image Image
Phanto remains asleep! You have avoided the mask's curse. The participants will receive their rewards at the end of Day 3 via PM.
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 108

Post by Bullzeye »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:Sorry for the triple post, but it also occurred to me that we might want to consider spreading the lynch vote out today. Because if Boo doesn't get any votes, he'll be able to steal all the coins from a dead player. And given how many Snowy just earned...
Well I at least won't be voting Lizzy, so that will count as spreading the vote a little I suppose.
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 151

Post by Vompatti »

I'll be voting for whoever votes Lizzy first. :mafia:
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

I'll be voting for whoever I think is actually bad...
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

Bullzeye wrote:I'll be voting for whoever I think is actually bad...
That's very conservative of you.
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
A Person
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 9

Post by A Person »

Elohcin wrote:Sorry. Its just that talking on the internet to each other brings back fond memories. We met on the net, ya' know.
i am pretty sure keven is joking, he says worse on a daily basis ;)
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 228
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:Sorry for the triple post, but it also occurred to me that we might want to consider spreading the lynch vote out today. Because if Boo doesn't get any votes, he'll be able to steal all the coins from a dead player. And given how many Snowy just earned...
After I had already voted Lizzy on last lynch, I noticed that Little Tiger had voted for Desert after Gleam was killed and revealed to be the Sultan of Swing/Desert Land. She did explain herself when I asked her to in the thread, so I still feel that is fishy.

I have to vote early because today is my monthly book club meeting (I lead it!) and it's an hour away from me and 15 mins to my carpool spot. Plus I need to finish the discussion questions. It's New York themed this month (because this is a NYT book, so we chose NYC as our theme), so maybe someone will have pizza. I know someone is bringing cheesecake shooters, and we are having NYC-themed cocktails. It might be well after the lynch until I am able to check in again.

In light of everything I just said, Mongoose votes Little Tiger.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Mongoose wrote:
After I had already voted Lizzy on last lynch, I noticed that Little Tiger had voted for Desert after Gleam was killed and revealed to be the Sultan of Swing/Desert Land. She did explain herself when I asked her to in the thread, so I still feel that is fishy.

I have to vote early because today is my monthly book club meeting (I lead it!) and it's an hour away from me and 15 mins to my carpool spot. Plus I need to finish the discussion questions. It's New York themed this month (because this is a NYT book, so we chose NYC as our theme), so maybe someone will have pizza. I know someone is bringing cheesecake shooters, and we are having NYC-themed cocktails. It might be well after the lynch until I am able to check in again.

In light of everything I just said, Mongoose votes Little Tiger.
Wait it's fishy because she did explain it? Is that a typo or is there something I'm missing here?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 57
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Re: Classic Super Mario Bros. [Day 2]

Post by Tangrowth »

I don't have much time at all, sorry people, so I'm voting now.

First off, RIP Nevinera. Shame to see you go. I guess you were civvie after all.

I agree that Lizzy's lack of wanting to contribute anything is a bit grating, especially now that we're on Day 3. I won't be voting for her (considering Boo is in play, especially so), but I can understand why she is suspicious.

Bullz, thanks for your explanation. I can understand that; I have more than once (and am currently feeling) felt committed to more than one game and unfairly some get my attention more or less than they should. I am still eyeing you, but I realize an insincere interpretation of a Day 1 is far from conclusive evidence. Now that we know Nevinera was in fact being sincere, I'm more willing to go on thread/voting behavior patterns as they will begin to develop, rather than just my or anyone else's interpretation of something that only appears insincere without anything else to back it up.

That being said, I am definitely wary of how the last Night poll went down. I do think baddies obviously would have wanted to vote their teammates because even if they had there's the WIFOM factor arguing that it would be too risky for them to do that due to being able to tie connections -- but considering no baddies have yet been lynched and that fact, I do think at least some baddies likely voted for other baddies to get coins. Mongoose, Elo, and Russ all receives 4 or more votes.

I feel relatively good about Mongoose at the moment. Elohcin and Russ, on the other hand, I am not so sure. I think it's very ironic that Elo went after Snow Dog for trying to push he was too civvie, and then she says this type of stuff:
Elohcin wrote:Thank you, Hedgeowl, birdwithteeth11, Bullzeye, and thellama73 for the votes/coins. It is nice to be civ and to be seen as civ :D .
Elohcin wrote:I understand it is always nice to be seen as civ. But, its crazy frustrating when you are civ but thought bad. It is so much more fun to play a game without that frustration.
Very suspicious, IMO. I think for this I am throwing a vote in her direction today. It's not enough alone for me to crusade that she is baddie, but it's something I found notable.

Mongoose wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:As to the coins... it appears I can't vote myself, and honestly, I don't really trust any of you (living) people.

It didn't say we needed to vote for four, so I am ONLY voting for Snow and gleam. It appears they are no longer tied, so I suppose that is OK.

It freaks me out a bit how willing a few people seem to throw coins at others, especially when the baddies really rely on them so greatly. I refuse to contribute to that cause.
MP: Who do you trust or quasi-trust at this point?

All: At this point it's pretty clear we are going to get Snowy or Gleam the bonus coins, who we both know to be good. It's not in the baddies' interest to vote for one another for a few measly coins when they are possibly outing one another. I'm not at all saying this is what MP is doing (a healthy skepticism is always good and I totally can understand his rationale about not bankrolling baddies), but I think we need to take a closer look at anyone else who doesn't use all his/her allotted votes.
I don't know. I think I can quasi-trust you and S~V~S, but that's about it... not sure about anyone else or even about that. I feel like one successful baddie lynch would put some things in perspective.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 69

Post by S~V~S »

This, after I catch up. Sad, but not surprised, to have lost yesterdays popularity contest, lol, and RIP Nevin, I was obviously mistaken :sigh:
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

S~V~S wrote:
This, after I catch up. Sad, but not surprised, to have lost yesterdays popularity contest, lol, and RIP Nevin, I was obviously mistaken :sigh:
Many of us were only a one coin vote, so turn that tenticle frown upside down. :biggrin: Part of it was you and MP didn't use your other two votes and Nev voted for himself. Didn't spread the votes around as much.

As for suspects, I am feeling at a loss. Not really on the Lizzy wagon, but seems like today is a good day to spread it around a bit. Will be looking at some of the vote patterns I think.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 40

Post by thellama73 »

I am starting to feel worse about MP these days, but I also agree with Roxy about Lizzy not contributing anything. A civ who does nothing is almost as harmful to the group as a baddie, so even if we are wrong about her there will be no great loss. I'm holding onto my vote just a little bit longer, though.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

thellama73 wrote:I am starting to feel worse about MP these days, but I also agree with Roxy about Lizzy not contributing anything. A civ who does nothing is almost as harmful to the group as a baddie, so even if we are wrong about her there will be no great loss. I'm holding onto my vote just a little bit longer, though.
No great loss except that every dead civvie is one step closer to a baddie victory.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Woop Woop! We solved the mini game! Snow Dog, Hegeowl, and BWT...awesome job!

I'm really at a loss at who to vote for at the moment. I ave my suspicions, but I'm not sure my pings are enough to go on. LT has been very quiet. Can you tell me why I shouldn't vote for you, LT?
LittleTiger
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 43

Post by LittleTiger »

RIP Nevinera!
Elohcin wrote:Woop Woop! We solved the mini game! Snow Dog, Hegeowl, and BWT...awesome job!

I'm really at a loss at who to vote for at the moment. I ave my suspicions, but I'm not sure my pings are enough to go on. LT has been very quiet. Can you tell me why I shouldn't vote for you, LT?
I already explained why I seem quiet. As I said before, I really dislike 24hr days as I do not have much time each day to play (had I known it was 24hr days, I wouldn't have signed up), I sleep late, go to bed early and have other interests that I pursue during the few hours I have online. My online time is also limited based on when my husband is around as he doesn't like me being on the computer all the time - this game started on one of those time periods.

I am just now waking up, I will decide who to vote after I have had my coffee and read a few people.

Congrats on solving the mini-game! I haven't even looked at it yet... :sigh:
ImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

LittleTiger wrote:RIP Nevinera!
Elohcin wrote:Woop Woop! We solved the mini game! Snow Dog, Hegeowl, and BWT...awesome job!

I already explained why I seem quiet. As I said before, I really dislike 24hr days as I do not have much time each day to play (had I known it was 24hr days, I wouldn't have signed up), I sleep late, go to bed early and have other interests that I pursue during the few hours I have online. My online time is also limited based on when my husband is around as he doesn't like me being on the computer all the time - this game started on one of those time periods.

I am just now waking up, I will decide who to vote after I have had my coffee and read a few people.

I want to be sympathetic and understanding. I agree with you that these 24 hour days go by quick. However, I am still suspicious of you for what seems like odd behavior to me. If you wouldn't have signed up knowing it was a speed game, then I guess you won't be too upset if you get lynched.

*Votes Little Tiger*
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Have to vote now from my phone. I think there are good points to be made about LT and Elo, but I still feel strongest about Lizzy for now. So she will be getting my vote today.

Votes Lizzy
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Elohcin wrote:

I want to be sympathetic and understanding. I agree with you that these 24 hour days go by quick. However, I am still suspicious of you for what seems like odd behavior to me. If you wouldn't have signed up knowing it was a speed game, then I guess you won't be too upset if you get lynched.

*Votes Little Tiger*
Um, what? Can you please explain "odd behavior"?

Do you think shes bad because she doesn't like 24 hour days, or is having some rl issues that keep her offline? I have played dozens of games with LT since 2009, what about her behavior exactly is it that seems uncharacteristic to you? Becasue I am not seeing it, and I read her pretty well.

Having reread some today, the person I feel most disquiet about is Mongoose. She posts a lot of OT on ton peoples posts, then she said this when she voted for LT:
That makes no sense to me; if she explained herself, how is that fishy? And voting for an option even if the King of that Land is no longer alive to profit is bad, how, exactly?

So in interests of spreading it out, tossing a coin between Elo & Mongoose, FDR tells me to vote for Mongoose.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Also, stuck with Pipe on the map.
LittleTiger
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LittleTiger »

Elohcin wrote:

*Votes Little Tiger*
Wow! So, you will lynch a civvie based on not liking 24hr speed games? And what odd behaviour? :|

I am pretty surprised at your reasoning for voting me, tbh. :huh:
ImageImage
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

Vompatti wrote:I'll be voting for whoever votes Lizzy first. :mafia:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:Votes Lizzy
*votes bwt*

Image Image Image
LittleTiger
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LittleTiger »

Okay, I see Mongoose says that me answering his/her question is fishy? Umm... what? You and Elo sound remarkably similar in your posts concerning me, and I find that disquieting. Both reasons for voting me are so bogus... and not actually real reasons at all.

So, since I find this kinda odd, I will go ahead and vote one of the two.

*flips coin*

*vote Mongoose*
ImageImage
LittleTiger
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LittleTiger »

Oh, and I voted Pipe in the other poll.
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Pipes are very awesome :nod:
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Wow, no idea what is going on here. Was hoping for better reasons for a day 3 vote. Seems a lot of people are defending each other, which makes it hard to tell if its teammates defending each other or not. I think Mongooses statement was a typo, but would like to hear what she meant. May not get the chance today if shes off. Will have ro do some thinking in the next hour.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

My vote was not made based on defending, it was made based on an extremely weak offense on the parts of others. They both had weak reasons for a vote for LT, plus Mongoose has seemed to be trying to distract the thread a bit. I am the first to jump all over LT if i think she is bad, and i have seen nothing to indicate this here.

And what would lead you to think Mongoose made a typo? Has she claimed that?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

EBWOP...in the thread?
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

I'm voting Llama today because of this statement:
thellama73 wrote:I am starting to feel worse about MP these days, but I also agree with Roxy about Lizzy not contributing anything. A civ who does nothing is almost as harmful to the group as a baddie, so even if we are wrong about her there will be no great loss. I'm holding onto my vote just a little bit longer, though.
I don't disagree that civvies who don't help the group can be harmful, but really any civvie loss is a great loss IMO because it puts us one step closer to defeat. This logic seems to me like it leads quite easily into "well sure I pushed for that civvie's lynch but they weren't doing anything to help so it doesn't make me a baddie for wanting to lynch them". It's easy for baddies to hide behind that sort of vote hoping that others agree not to look at the people who vote for an unhelpful civvie.

*Votes Llama*
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

S~V~S wrote:My vote was not made based on defending, it was made based on an extremely weak offense on the parts of others. They both had weak reasons for a vote for LT, plus Mongoose has seemed to be trying to distract the thread a bit. I am the first to jump all over LT if i think she is bad, and i have seen nothing to indicate this here.

And what would lead you to think Mongoose made a typo? Has she claimed that?
Ok, reading through the thread seemed to be so many defenses. Vomps vote bwt for voting lizzy, you defending lt then voting, etc. Glad to hear the distinction.

My reason for thinking typo is if you replace the word so with 'but' in Mongooses statement it makes sense. Otherwise it makes no sense. This was also not meant as a defense of her voting or role.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Alright, I am voting for Russti. Many were certain he was civ in the coin vote and I agree with whoever, brought that up, I have no idea why so many would claim that. Just a hunch and we need to spread the vote bit.

*votes russti*
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

S~V~S wrote:
Elohcin wrote:

*Votes Little Tiger*
Um, what? Can you please explain "odd behavior"?

Do you think shes bad because she doesn't like 24 hour days, or is having some rl issues that keep her offline? I have played dozens of games with LT since 2009, what about her behavior exactly is it that seems uncharacteristic to you? Becasue I am not seeing it, and I read her pretty well.

Having reread some today, the person I feel most disquiet about is Mongoose. She posts a lot of OT on ton peoples posts, then she said this when she voted for LT:
That makes no sense to me; if she explained herself, how is that fishy? And voting for an option even if the King of that Land is no longer alive to profit is bad, how, exactly?

So in interests of spreading it out, tossing a coin between Elo & Mongoose, FDR tells me to vote for Mongoose.
Yeah it was a typo because I was in a mad rush. It should read something like "Yes LT did defend herself, but despite reading her explanation, I still felt her rationale was fishy." Or maybe just didn't buy it.

Honestly I just wanted to step back from the Lizzy vote. She seemed sincere in one of her defenses about always feeling attacked and it read civ to me. This obviously could have been a great defensive move on her part, but either way - it worked for me (well for this vote anyway).

Sorry about posting OT. I'm just trying to be friendly honestly. It is not my intention to be annoying or distracting. Please remember I'm newish and still trying to gauge what is and is not acceptable behavior. :)

I think that addressed everything, but I may post with an addendum after a review of this afternoon's posts.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Hedgeowl wrote:Alright, I am voting for Russti. Many were certain he was civ in the coin vote and I agree with whoever, brought that up, I have no idea why so many would claim that. Just a hunch and we need to spread the vote bit.

*votes russti*
Yeah it should have read "but". It would have even been better with another sentence or two in there, but I was absolutely flying to get out the door.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Lizzy
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 50

Post by Lizzy »

Thanks, Vomps! :hugs: But voting for someone who voted for me is not recommended, because while one (two tops) from the baddies' team might have voted for me at one point or another, it is in their interest to keep me alive because the attention is on me and not on them k. So looking at voting patterns I have 3 (three) suspects: Bullz, MP and SVS. While I found the exchange between the latter two to be a delicious performance of two people with BTSC, the fact that it was so early in the game, might prove me wrong. The nice online randomiser suggested Bullz out of the three.

"votes Bullz"

... and since Snowy's out and there's no point in water taunting anymore, the same nais randomiser suggested desert.
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

I am 100% for my case against LT. There's a chance our Sultan of Desert could be rez'd. Wouldnt we want to visit Desert Land after he is rez'd so he can get the benefit then? Let's do Ice or Pipe (I think I know who this is based on voting records) world next so a living king can make use of his or her power.

The only reason I could think of for why someone would prematurely vote Desert is if they want us civs as powerless as possible. These aren't nimby-pimby powers we've been given at all.

I really don't understand how y'all see this as a senseless reason to vote someone. Well obviously my previous post wasn't as laid-out as this one, but hopefully this 11th hour post is enough to clarify.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”