33%

Total votes: 15
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 186

Re: Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Day Six

Post by DrumBeats »

DrWilgy wrote:
sig wrote:Glor is almost lock cleared maybe? idk.

Polo is almost certainly mafia. his content is super scummy as well as his other posts I'll pull some up tomorrow.
Zebra/Rabbit got to go they are super scummy espacilly after rabbits last minute attempt to lynch me either this is a save or he was trying to get rid of me since I suspected them.
Drum is mafia for voting me :P
Wilgy is cylon and MOST LIKELY MAFIA and he should be lynched.
Based on?

I'm actually starting to become annoyed at a handful of players stating "he's mafia he's mafia" while not providing any means or reason why that can be disputed or discussed. I think this is the last time I respond to "Wilgy's Mafia for no reason" and I'm not going to argue baseless claims anymore. This means you: Sig, Drum, OA, and Sokoth.

@Rabbit, you both saved Sig, the votes were in glorf's favor (as in potentially not getting lynched) during both of your votes.

Now we have a conundrum. We don't know why either of these players survived, one may be Gaius, Glorf may be cylon. We don't know anything now because of coinflips...
Saw this in linki before I got off and needed to respond. Where have I not provided reasoning? I have reasoned out every one of my suspicions.
rabbit8
Undergoing sensitivity training
Posts in topic: 153

Post by rabbit8 »

DrWilgy wrote:

Polo is almost certainly mafia. his content is super scummy as well as his other posts I'll pull some up tomorrow.
Zebra/Rabbit got to go they are super scummy espacilly after rabbits last minute attempt to lynch me either this is a save or he was trying to get rid of me since I suspected them.
Based on?

I'm actually starting to become annoyed at a handful of players stating "he's mafia he's mafia" while not providing any means or reason why that can be disputed or discussed. I think this is the last time I respond to "Wilgy's Mafia for no reason" and I'm not going to argue baseless claims anymore. This means you: Sig, Drum, OA, and Sokoth.

@Rabbit, you both saved Sig, the votes were in glorf's favor (as in potentially not getting lynched) during both of your votes.

Now we have a conundrum. We don't know why either of these players survived, one may be Gaius, Glorf may be cylon. We don't know anything now because of coinflips...

Well, I was under the impression I would be lynched if Glof did not get lynched, so I made sure sig had the most votes. I did not know there would be no lynch.

SVS alluded to my death here:
S~V~S wrote:
DrumBeats wrote:
Matt wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Ah but you need to go back and read how I replied to that post of BRs you quoted, Rabbit. I DID think all cylons were bad at the start of the game. I never saw this show. No one made any mention of potential civ cylons until after Epi was rezzed that I can recall.
I did. :biggrin:

Specifically listed Athena too, as I recall.

3J asked why I believe Wilgy is a confirmed civvie...I don't. But Dex (and maybe someone else, I think it was Rico who said I was on drugs) asked me to read the rest of the thread before I do that, so I thought maybe he became one.

Derp.
Yeah, he's definitely not. Basically my understand of things is that Dex provided very solid reasoning as to why we likely have two more civ cylons other than Epig, Cap Six and Leo. However, I have seen nothing that points to Wilgy being one of them.
Did you go back in Wilgys posts and look for what Dex said to look for? You should make the effort,imo.

If Glorfindel claims, and if the votes stay as they are, Zeebbit is gonna die, and I don't think he is bad. And I want to go to bed, so I gotta vote now.

So as a counterwagon, I am gonna vote sig as a just in case Glorf claims, since a few days ago everyone thought he was bad, and he has dropped way down since then, and I think him more likely to be bad than Rabbit, Wilgy or OA, the other people with votes.

Linki @Drum, maybe Dex is reluctant to talk about it becasue there may be certain things a certain glowy yellow metallic personage may not want him to say. Maybe think about that.

*voting sig*

So making sure I was not going to get lynched seem to make sense. Guess not.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 173

Re: Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Night Six

Post by DrWilgy »

When did Vonpatti drop that vote?

Linki - Yes drum, your reason is that there's a 60% chance that I'm scum. Statistic wise, great! reality wise, not so great. If you are willing to call me scum due to a 10% chance of me being scum compared to not being scum, that's just lazy (and not to mention not supported by anything in the thread, only show lore that maybe half of us know).
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 287

Post by sig »

Polo has been a main pusher of the lets lynch no claimer thing, which can be a scum move to lynch people. He also repeatedly asks people certain questions.
Polo wrote:Bea, what do you think of sig, Glorfindel and DrWilgy?
Polo wrote:Rico, what do you think of Bea, Glorfindel, Sig and DrWilgy?
Polo wrote:What do you folks think of Sig, Glorfindel and DrWilgy? I think they may be mafia.
Here are a few examples and it has been the same three for awhile, then after Wilgy's claim he 180 on that and drops Wilgy to push Zebra, however the day he wanted to lynch Zebra she was off the poll. Today he did a safe vote and didn't go for either of the end wagons even though he suspected both myself and Glorfindel.

I believe he's a potential teammate of either Wilgy or Zebra and was distancing.

I really want to lynch the outted cylon who is most likely evil tomorrow Wilgy however, would be fine with a Zebra/Rabbit vote because of reasons I've already stated.

JJJ pinged me awhile back, but I can't recall why. I also still subscribe to my Daisy was killed for pushing Wilgy idea and it should be noted Gman tried to make me sound crazy for thinking this as well as for thinking I could've been the kill target.

linki: WAAAAT!!!!!! Wilgy trying to throw shade on the POTC who he is saying could be mafia. Like seriously? That is super scummy Especially Considering he is saying he is a good cylon
ImageImage
Dex
The Mark
Posts in topic: 223

Post by Dex »

DrWilgy wrote:Now we have a conundrum. We don't know why either of these players survived, one may be Gaius, Glorf may be cylon. We don't know anything now because of coinflips...
Wilgs, you're laboring under misapprehensions. Glorfindel had the most votes and is a cylon. Gaius' immunity didn't kick in until after the lynch.
*indiglowing*
Dex
The Mark

Post by Dex »

DrumBeats wrote:Vompatti's vote actually made mine put Sig one below Glorf, so I did not save him since my vote count was off. But to be fair I did not know this at time of the vote.
How is it that you did not know this?
*indiglowing*
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Dex wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:Now we have a conundrum. We don't know why either of these players survived, one may be Gaius, Glorf may be cylon. We don't know anything now because of coinflips...
Wilgs, you're laboring under misapprehensions. Glorfindel had the most votes and is a cylon. Gaius' immunity didn't kick in until after the lynch.
Glorf never claimed.
ImageImage
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DrumBeats »

DrWilgy wrote:When did Vonpatti drop that vote?

Linki - Yes drum, your reason is that there's a 60% chance that I'm scum. Statistic wise, great! reality wise, not so great. If you are willing to call me scum due to a 10% chance of me being scum compared to not being scum, that's just lazy (and not to mention not supported by anything in the thread, only show lore that maybe half of us know).
I said primary reasoning. I gave you my reasoning about not liking how you only started contributing once you were highly suspected. I have given reasons for every one of my suspicions, whether you like them or not, they are there.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Which might not even have anything to do with the results. :shrug2: :omg: :shrug:
ImageImage
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DrumBeats »

Dex wrote:
DrumBeats wrote:Vompatti's vote actually made mine put Sig one below Glorf, so I did not save him since my vote count was off. But to be fair I did not know this at time of the vote.
How is it that you did not know this?
I forgot about it and I was basing my vote count off of the poll.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

rabbit8 wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:

Based on?

Well, I was under the impression I would be lynched if Glof did not get lynched, so I made sure sig had the most votes. I did not know there would be no lynch.

S~V~S wrote:
DrumBeats wrote:
Matt wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Ah but you need to go back and read how I replied to that post of BRs you quoted, Rabbit. I DID think all cylons were bad at the start of the game. I never saw this show. No one made any mention of potential civ cylons until after Epi was rezzed that I can recall.

3J asked why I believe Wilgy is a confirmed civvie...I don't. But Dex (and maybe someone else, I think it was Rico who said I was on drugs) asked me to read the rest of the thread before I do that, so I thought maybe he became one.

Derp.
Yeah, he's definitely not. Basically my understand of things is that Dex provided very solid reasoning as to why we likely have two more civ cylons other than Epig, Cap Six and Leo. However, I have seen nothing that points to Wilgy being one of them.
Did you go back in Wilgys posts and look for what Dex said to look for? You should make the effort,imo.

If Glorfindel claims, and if the votes stay as they are, Zeebbit is gonna die, and I don't think he is bad. And I want to go to bed, so I gotta vote now.

So as a counterwagon, I am gonna vote sig as a just in case Glorf claims, since a few days ago everyone thought he was bad, and he has dropped way down since then, and I think him more likely to be bad than Rabbit, Wilgy or OA, the other people with votes.

Linki @Drum, maybe Dex is reluctant to talk about it becasue there may be certain things a certain glowy yellow metallic personage may not want him to say. Maybe think about that.

*voting sig*

But Rabbit, Sig was up to 4 votes BEFORE you voted. You only had 3.

I need to rest my brain for abit. I'm thinking too much and need to be dippin out of the thread.

Linki - Who am I throwing shade on Sig?

Linki Linki - Yeah, just let me dip for a bit Dex.

Linki Linki Linki - Sig... you real? Glorf claimed. I don't understand how you keep missing claims.

Linki Linki Linki Linki - Well other than that you got anything to comment on Drum? Because I told you my reason for that, and if you are going to vote me for being lazy that's fine, just make sure you label it as such.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Dex
The Mark

Post by Dex »

rabbit8 wrote:Well, I was under the impression I would be lynched if Glof did not get lynched, so I made sure sig had the most votes.
You were correct, in danger of being lynched, and your vote for sig made imminent sense.
*indiglowing*
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Welllll then I wonder why I wasn't lynched. :feb:
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

also i doubt he is a real cylon since he didn't want to lynch me and that would've been indirectly lynching me would you do that Glorfindel?
ImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I still can't find where Glorf has the lead. Can someone please explain it like I'm 5? after then I'll actually dip, need to go get food.
Image Image Image
Dex
The Mark

Post by Dex »

sig wrote:Glorf never claimed.
Glorf claimed.
*indiglowing*
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

sig wrote:
Dex wrote:
Glorf never claimed.
:huh:
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

:haha:

@Wilgy Vomp had 2 votes he used one on Glorfindel then I also vote for Glor and Zebra vote didn;t count but then he claimed if he did then I should've been ;lynched but instead an event was triggered.
ImageImage
Polo
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 458

Post by Polo »

DrWilgy wrote:I still can't find where Glorf has the lead. Can someone please explain it like I'm 5? after then I'll actually dip, need to go get food.
Here:
Polo wrote:I think Glorfindel received the most votes.

Glorfindel:

Silverwolf (3), Dex (8), insertnamehere (20), Matt (21), G-Man (24), sig (30) + Vompatti
Vompatti wrote:vote 2: glorfindel.
Silverwolf's vote is invalid because she was replaced. Total votes for Glorfindel = 6.

sig:

a2thezebra (2), Metalmarsh89 (19), S~V~S (25), JaggedJimmyJay (26), DrumBeats (27), rabbit8 (29)

Zebra's vote is invalid because she was also replaced. Total votes for sig = 5.
Dex
The Mark

Post by Dex »

DrWilgy wrote:I still can't find where Glorf has the lead. Can someone please explain it like I'm 5? after then I'll actually dip, need to go get food.
Polo's is clearset. It's just up here^^

Glorfindel:

Silverwolf (3), Dex (8), insertnamehere (20), Matt (21), G-Man (24), sig (30) + Vompatti
Vompatti wrote:vote 2: glorfindel.
Silverwolf's vote is invalid because she was replaced. Total votes for Glorfindel = 6.

sig:

a2thezebra (2), Metalmarsh89 (19), S~V~S (25), JaggedJimmyJay (26), DrumBeats (27), rabbit8 (29)

Zebra's vote is invalid because she was also replaced. Total votes for sig = 5.
*indiglowing*
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

You're just confusing them now...
Polo
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Polo »

sig wrote:Polo has been a main pusher of the lets lynch no claimer thing, which can be a scum move to lynch people. He also repeatedly asks people certain questions.
Polo wrote:Bea, what do you think of sig, Glorfindel and DrWilgy?
Polo wrote:Rico, what do you think of Bea, Glorfindel, Sig and DrWilgy?
Polo wrote:What do you folks think of Sig, Glorfindel and DrWilgy? I think they may be mafia.
Here are a few examples and it has been the same three for awhile, then after Wilgy's claim he 180 on that and drops Wilgy to push Zebra, however the day he wanted to lynch Zebra she was off the poll. Today he did a safe vote and didn't go for either of the end wagons even though he suspected both myself and Glorfindel.

I believe he's a potential teammate of either Wilgy or Zebra and was distancing.

I really want to lynch the outted cylon who is most likely evil tomorrow Wilgy however, would be fine with a Zebra/Rabbit vote because of reasons I've already stated.

JJJ pinged me awhile back, but I can't recall why. I also still subscribe to my Daisy was killed for pushing Wilgy idea and it should be noted Gman tried to make me sound crazy for thinking this as well as for thinking I could've been the kill target.

linki: WAAAAT!!!!!! Wilgy trying to throw shade on the POTC who he is saying could be mafia. Like seriously? That is super scummy Especially Considering he is saying he is a good cylon

You are DEAD WRONG. I have no BTSC with anybody; I need Mafia dead and Town alive; and I can still raise suspicion about people other the one I voted for because the Cavil faction is made out of more people other than just Cavil. If you manage to get people to lynch me, you're getting lynched on the next day, 100% sure - unless you're Gaius Baltar.
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

DrWilgy wrote:
rabbit8 wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:

Based on?

S~V~S wrote:
DrumBeats wrote:
Matt wrote:

Derp.

*voting sig*

But Rabbit, Sig was up to 4 votes BEFORE you voted. You only had 3.

I need to rest my brain for abit. I'm thinking too much and need to be dippin out of the thread.

Linki - Who am I throwing shade on Sig?

Linki Linki - Yeah, just let me dip for a bit Dex.

Linki Linki Linki - Sig... you real? Glorf claimed. I don't understand how you keep missing claims.

Linki Linki Linki Linki - Well other than that you got anything to comment on Drum? Because I told you my reason for that, and if you are going to vote me for being lazy that's fine, just make sure you label it as such.

You're incorrect, sir. It's Okay. Math is hard.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

:shrug:

@EPi who do you want to lynch tomorrow?
And if there is a doctor civ hit me up I can always use a dose of protection. :grin:
ImageImage
Dex
The Mark

Post by Dex »

What a clusterfrak. The only question is why sig wasn't lynched. And I have a hard time accepting the most obvious.
*indiglowing*
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

Wigs I read your post wrong. I wanted to make sure sigs was going to get lynched. Thats why I cast another vote on her. Not all the votes where cast and Bea got a last minute one in there. I had no idea if anyone... would vote for me over sig.
Dex
The Mark

Post by Dex »

Dex wrote:What a clusterfrak. The only question is why sig wasn't lynched. And I have a hard time accepting the most obvious.
Upon reflection and role review, there isn't an obvious answer.
*indiglowing*
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Ok. I get it now. Next question, did Glorf survive as human, or did Sig survive. If Glorf was a bad human with a means of lynch survival, would it make sense for him to hold his claim until now and play cylon?
rabbit8 wrote:Wigs I read your post wrong. I wanted to make sure sigs was going to get lynched. Thats why I cast another vote on her. Not all the votes where cast and Bea got a last minute one in there. I had no idea if anyone... would vote for me over sig.
This makes sense. I'm no longer irrationaly distraught and suspicions at your actions.

@Sig
DrWilgy wrote:Who am I throwing shade on Sig?
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 646
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I find myself wondering if the lynch tally itself served as the "election" for the new President -- perhaps there's a mechanic built into that role in which a first attempt to lynch him actually elects him instead. In this case that'd mean he's either Glorfindel or sig, depending upon whether Glorf's claim of being a cylon was an honest one. I don't understand why Glorf would make that claim if it was false though, so... put it together.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DrWilgy wrote:
DrumBeats wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:Quiet day today.

I like the spread of votes. Generally it means we are on the right track.

I wonder when BR will show up. I wonder if OA or Sokoth will discuss with me. I'm havin an itch that JJJ is bad.

Marmot, why are you being so quiet?

Linki - I think he did both...
I'm interested in your case on JJJ. I haven't found anything to scumread him on, but I would love to hear what you've got and see if I missed anything.
JJJ stated that the event with my defense reminded him of the GoC, his lynch survival, and his defense. I feel that it's more likely for him to be reminded of that incident if he were to know I was civ and genuinely defending myself, similarly to he did in the GoC. The only way for him to know this? he's with Cavil.
Doc, this is total nonsense. Why would I be more likely as a baddie to remember my own play than I would be as a civilian?
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis wrote:3J is Cavil. I think he's playing it careful. Lynch him and let's see.
I think "careful" is a bizarre word to associate with my play in this game. I've felt more careless than I have in most recent games.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

sig, why do you feel Glorfindel emerges from this scenario potentially "cleared"? My immediate interpretation is the opposite.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dex
The Mark

Post by Dex »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I find myself wondering if the lynch tally itself served as the "election" for the new President -- perhaps there's a mechanic built into that role in which a first attempt to lynch him actually elects him instead. In this case that'd mean he's either Glorfindel or sig, depending upon whether Glorf's claim of being a cylon was an honest one. I don't understand why Glorf would make that claim if it was false though, so... put it together.
I think that's a brilliant idea, which I am for now adopting. That both explains the puzzling lynch result and tells me that sig is Gaeus. There is no earthly reason for Glorf to claim cylon there unless he was one. Sorry, sig, but you're the new LongCon. We can't get this show on the road again until we leave New Caprica. I feel like that's going to require an... impeachment.

Glorf is one of the Cavil faction.
*indiglowing*
Dex
The Mark

Post by Dex »

Except we can't lynch him. How the heck do we get off New Caprica?
*indiglowing*
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
DrumBeats wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:Quiet day today.

I like the spread of votes. Generally it means we are on the right track.

I wonder when BR will show up. I wonder if OA or Sokoth will discuss with me. I'm havin an itch that JJJ is bad.

Marmot, why are you being so quiet?

Linki - I think he did both...
I'm interested in your case on JJJ. I haven't found anything to scumread him on, but I would love to hear what you've got and see if I missed anything.
JJJ stated that the event with my defense reminded him of the GoC, his lynch survival, and his defense. I feel that it's more likely for him to be reminded of that incident if he were to know I was civ and genuinely defending myself, similarly to he did in the GoC. The only way for him to know this? he's with Cavil.
Doc, this is total nonsense. Why would I be more likely as a baddie to remember my own play than I would be as a civilian?
Because as a baddie you know my alignment. Knowing my alignment would give you am extra piece to appear in the comparison between you and I, making it more relevant.
Image Image Image
Dex
The Mark

Post by Dex »

Oof. We may have to go through a cylon occupation.

Good grief Goldama. Are you going to incorporate everything from the show in this game?
*indiglowing*
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DrWilgy wrote:Because as a baddie you know my alignment. Knowing my alignment would give you am extra piece to appear in the comparison between you and I, making it more relevant.
I don't have to know you're a civilian to think that something you've done is reminiscent of something I did as a civilian in a different game. It was a single point I made in your favor; you're not a top town read for me.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dex wrote:Except we can't lynch him. How the heck do we get off New Caprica?
We can't lynch Glorfindel? Why not? His amnesty expired on Day 6 and the act is repealed anyway.

That he didn't die actually confirms him as a cylon, so the only question is which type -- We have about 800 people in this game that appear to be near-confirmed cylons to include the dead and there's no way they're all good, so I think he emerges from the non-lynch looking significantly worse.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dex
The Mark

Post by Dex »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:We can't lynch Glorfindel? Why not? His amnesty expired on Day 6 and the act is repealed anyway.
We can't lynch Gaius, eg sig. But thinking about it further, I don't think removing Gaius is what is going to get us off New Caprica. In fact, the Cain comparison is unfair. Gaius being president doesn't seem to adversely affect anything. I won't be voting to lynch sig until something changes drastically.
*indiglowing*
Polo
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Polo »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
We can't lynch Glorfindel? Why not? His amnesty expired on Day 6 and the act is repealed anyway.

That he didn't die actually confirms him as a cylon, so the only question is which type -- We have about 800 people in this game that appear to be near-confirmed cylons to include the dead and there's no way they're all good, so I think he emerges from the non-lynch looking significantly worse.
What if Helo Agathon used his power on Glorfindel?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dex wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:We can't lynch Glorfindel? Why not? His amnesty expired on Day 6 and the act is repealed anyway.
We can't lynch Gaius, eg sig. But thinking about it further, I don't think removing Gaius is what is going to get us off New Caprica. In fact, the Cain comparison is unfair. Gaius being president doesn't seem to adversely affect anything. I won't be voting to lynch sig until something changes drastically.
Agreed. I am no longer interested in a sig lynch.
Polo wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:

What if Helo Agathon used his power on Glorfindel?
I'm not sure why he would do that, but I suppose the option exists.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Oh you said "used", not "uses". Again, the possibility exists, but I don't think it's logical to think much about that when a more obvious explanation is right there -- he claimed cylon before the amnesty act was repealed.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Polo
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Polo »

I'm perfectly fine with lynching Glorfindel tomorrow. I believe sig is civ and I really regret pushing for his lynch before.
Dex
The Mark

Post by Dex »

Polo wrote:I'm perfectly fine with lynching Glorfindel tomorrow. I believe sig is civ and I really regret pushing for his lynch before.
Absolutely.
*indiglowing*
Polo
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Polo »

There are two players that have kinda been hiding in the shadows and we may need to look into them more: ObscureAllure and S~V~S. Unfortunately I'll be very busy today and won't be able to properly post my ISOs of them until really late in the evening. But still we need to go after Glorfindel ASAP.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I do need to ISO S~V~S. I've already done Black Rock, and they've an interesting relationship in this game. I need to see the other side. I'll try to remember to make that my next priority.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Polo
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Polo »

The thing that bothered me and is making me nervous about S~V~S are these posts:

S~V~S wrote:
Polo wrote:I'll repeat myself: I'd rather go after Cavil and his pack before doing anything with regards to Cain.
Do you know who he is?

Let's do it. Give me a name.
S~V~S wrote:
Polo wrote:I don't. Do you think Cain is a bigger threat to town than Cavil?
I think Cain is a threat, yes, Martial law is not a good thing. Trashing peoples win cons is not a good thing. And I *think* I know who he is. Which is the salient point.
S~V~S wrote:
Polo wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Thanks for the reminder.
Polo wrote:I'm not ever going to give people a civ pass for claiming, but be damn sure that the evil Cylons aren't okay with losing their first lynch immunity.
Most people have already used up their claim; do you want to let Cavil and his toaster pals get the upper hand? Frakking hell.
If I were an evildoer, I'd be perfectly okay playing ball. Why? Because it buys me credibility with people like you. You are operating under the assumption that the people who aren't claiming must be bad because...well, they didn't claim! Even if you say you are not walking that path, you are. And your enthusiasm here sounds forced to me.

Say, tell me more about this "first" lynch immunity. :ponder:
Here:
Golden wrote:A new law has been passed.

Cylon Amnesty Act: Any person may publicly admit to being a cylon and, if the declaration is true, they will have immunity from the lynch for that day. Once a person has outed themselves as a cylon, they cannot do it a second time.

They'll be immune to being lynched on the day of the declaration. That's what I meant; on the next day onward they'll be lynchable.

S~V~S wrote:
Polo wrote:The Amnesty Law can be ignored if everyone claims Cylon.
What does that have to do with we all now need Epi dead to win?It isn't fair and it's wrong.

I don't want Cains win cons, I want the win cons I had back. I want to defeat Cavil, and I want to do it free from a dictator. Who probably has other things up her evil sleeve, tbh.
Lynch Cavil and then we lynch Cain. I said nothing about lynching Epi.
And do you think you know who Cavil is? You say this like it is a simple thing. Did someone forget to send me the "Who IS Cavil" memo?

Lets see what happens in the night; if the win cons changeback I will back right the fuck off (see SIlver! I said "fuck" :D ). If they don't then as far as I am concerend, a bird in the hand etc. becasue Cain has to go since who knows what she will do next under martial law.
She uses the universal assumption that Epi is good in order to remove any merit from my suggestion of getting everyone to claim Cylon. This could have been done in order to ensure that we keep wasting time discussing claims and the unclaimed and guarantee that the unclaimed would not get flak for not claiming, for there would be more people okay with that.

She still strongly believes that Cain is a bigger threat than Cavil, and showed aggressiveness when I said Cavil should die before Cain.

How in the frak could that be possible? Any civilian could do with lynching Epi if that were necessary to ensure victory, but who the hell thinks we need to lynch a civ/independent character before the Mafia boss? Long Con/Admiral Cain was more dangerous to mafia than he/she was to civs.

I think S~V~S is cylon; I think she may have had info on Long Con's role; I also think the Mafia used Nutella as a scapegoat to clear S~V~S and OA of suspicion (cuz they voted in favor of lynching a bad Cylon); and S~V~S could be John Cavil. I ask Gaius Baltar to use his power on S~V~S.

More reasoning later; also I plan on ISO'ing ObscureAllure.
I am perfectly aware that I may or may not take some flak from the mafia team due to this post.
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 835

Post by Ricochet »

Ok, what the frak happened?
Polo
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Polo »

Ricochet wrote:Ok, what the frak happened?
Glorfindel claimed Cylon and escaped the lynch; Sig was immune to it for some reason.
Glorfindel
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 197

Post by Glorfindel »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Glorfindel is always nicer than a puppy.

Golden wrote: I agree. Let glorf be glorf.

Return to “Previous Jobs”