33%

Total votes: 15
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 835

Re: Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Night 9

Post by Ricochet »

Matt wrote:Post 2

Still have to catch up on those last three pages, but I just wanted to spit ball and throw this out there...

Possibility - Glorfy was a seemer role who could appear as town aligned even if not.

Thoughts? Or are we just assuming Glorfy is good? If we assume Glorfy is good, then I once again plead for a civ protector out there to protect siggy boy tonight. Thanks.
Lol.
Epignosis wrote:Uh,

Epignosis
Matt (9), Nerolunar (11), sig (16), rabbit8 (21), DrumBeats (22), S~V~S (23)

S~V~S
Polo (3), ObscureAllure (12), G-Man (18), insertnamehere (19), Spacedaisy (20), DrWilgy (24), Epignosis (25)

Ricochet
Ricochet (13)

If you thought I was going to vote you in this scenario, you're out of your mind. I don't need your whiny self-vote to create an opportunity for me to vote for you- I can just do it.
Why are you showing me the final tally? I said "opportunity at the right time". When I voted to eject myself out of this game, you had two or three votes and there were like six people who read me bad, some for the first time ever. Tough luck that the votes coagulated afterwards in a different direction.
Epignosis wrote:While Ricochet is calling my life-saving vote a "nice bus move," let's talk about this:

S~V~S doubts she would vote for INH or 3J ever.
Definitely intriguing. JJJ and Silverwolf happen to be the greatest hunters / unlikeliest of bussers in nutella's lynch.

END OF POST #4 (?)
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 287

Post by sig »

Post 4

I don't think Glorfy was the seemer I'm like 94 percent certain he was a real civ. Unless we want to get super tin foily and say both JJJ and Glorfindel are mafia with SVS, but as I said it is highly unlikely.

Wilgy's vote for SVS was very meh, he just trusted people and voted correct? Bus potential there.
Drum is mafiaish for his vote and if Epi is a civ then I think there is one other mafia on his wagon, assuming our breakdown is 5 to 6 baddies.

I really hate juilets and Dex's votes, JJJ also to a lesser extent. I can see Soko's reasoning since Wilgy is a cylon, but I really disliked juliets vote and explanation .
Juliets voted at a time where there were three votes on Epi and two on SVS.
JJJ and Dex voted when Epi and SVS where tied. I think at least one of the players who avoided both wagons was mafia.

I really reallly really hate that Epi is casting shade on JJJ and INH/Silver. First why wouldn't mafia say they'd never vote for someone, second it seems like he is trying to distract from him.

ALSO another thing that just occurred to me regarding the SVS lynch the mafia knew she would come back to life so I wouldn't be surprised if the mafia voted for her for this reason. Imagine both her and Epi are mafia, Epi would get civ points and would help SVS be unkillable same with Wilgy.
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 636

Post by Epignosis »

Cuatro
Ricochet wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Uh,

Epignosis
Matt (9), Nerolunar (11), sig (16), rabbit8 (21), DrumBeats (22), S~V~S (23)

S~V~S
Polo (3), ObscureAllure (12), G-Man (18), insertnamehere (19), Spacedaisy (20), DrWilgy (24), Epignosis (25)

Ricochet
Ricochet (13)

If you thought I was going to vote you in this scenario, you're out of your mind. I don't need your whiny self-vote to create an opportunity for me to vote for you- I can just do it.
Why are you showing me the final tally? I said "opportunity at the right time". When I voted to eject myself out of this game, you had two or three votes and there were like six people who read me bad, some for the first time ever. Tough luck that the votes coagulated afterwards in a different direction.
You think I'm going to vote you because you voted you and other people mentioned you a little bit? Hell no. I held my vote to the end, and it's a good thing I did.

"Tough luck?"

That's a funny way to frame a John Cavil lynch.

++++
sig wrote:I really reallly really hate that Epi is casting shade on JJJ and INH/Silver. First why wouldn't mafia say they'd never vote for someone, second it seems like he is trying to distract from him.
"Casting shade?" What does that even mean? Would you prefer I ignore things John Cavil has said about people?

I also don't get the "he's trying to distract from him" business. If you want to talk about me, talk about me. But if you think I'm willing to be runner up Day 10, you're out of your damn mind. I will talk about what I please, same as anybody else.
sig wrote:ALSO another thing that just occurred to me regarding the SVS lynch the mafia knew she would come back to life so I wouldn't be surprised if the mafia voted for her for this reason. Imagine both her and Epi are mafia, Epi would get civ points and would help SVS be unkillable same with Wilgy.
"Civ points?" What?

Vote tally is 6-6. It's me or S~V~S going out the door.

Where do you think I'm going to vote?
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 455

Post by Matt »

Ricochet wrote:

Still have to catch up on those last three pages, but I just wanted to spit ball and throw this out there...

Possibility - Glorfy was a seemer role who could appear as town aligned even if not.

Thoughts? Or are we just assuming Glorfy is good? If we assume Glorfy is good, then I once again plead for a civ protector out there to protect siggy boy tonight. Thanks.
Lol.
XD

I saw that and quite literally started laughing that the two of us had the same thought. Scary huh? :p

And now, for something completely...the same as usual from me...

Crazy Ass Theory # 635

Polo is also Cavil aligned.

Observe...
Polo wrote:
S~V~S wrote:#9

I have been patient with you, Polo, becasue you are so fucking proud of yourself. But since you have not been punished, that means you are *pretending* to info dump, especially after making your case hanging around like a vulture as people vote. And if I am going to be mislynched (and I am ;) ) you need to know this, too.

You're wrong. If you lynch me, John Cavil isn't going to be lynched today.
Heard of the Boomslang Gambit have you, hmm?
S~V~S wrote:Linki,wtf is a boomslang gambit?
Hmmmmmmmmm

Hrm.

The Boomslang Gambit. In Game of Champions 2015 (I love referencing this game, can anyone guess why? :p ), the most hysterically funny shit ever happened.

Boomslang, a lovely player from our site, went all out against Long Con in thread. He never said he had info, but the way he was calling out Long Con for being bad, the thread kind of just assumed he did so he must be right. I think he even made a post 100% guaranteeing a Long Con baddie flip. The town eventually lynched Long Con. Long Con was good. As it turns out, Boomslang was also good and was not an info role and had no info, he was just guessing. Hahaha.

Anyway...

Note # 1 - Polo did not play in this game.

Note # 2 - S~V~S hosted this game.

How does Polo know about the Boomslang Gambit and S~V~S does not? This is incredibly strange to me, and I don't like it. Hrm. Given that Cavil is still alive, though to be fair we won't know until Day phase whether he can vote or not, I wouldn't be surprised if Polo going all out against SVS in thread was an act to make Polo look super awesome even if he's not.

Polo - How do you know about the Boomslang Gambit?

S~V~S - How do you not know about the Boomslang Gambit?

Post 3
Image Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 646
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

S~V~S pretty much told you all that Silverwolf/INH and I are good. What are you implying when you bring that up, Epi?
Spoiler: show
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Matt, Crazy Ass Theory #635 is one that I think is worth considering. Given that Polo was able to get away with his behavior and then ended up exactly right about S~V~S's character, I think it's a valid concern that he might have been so right because he already knew her alignment and role as her team mate -- especially considering her resurrection and the nonsense we're seeing now with the Cavil sock. Polo didn't do anything "wrong" in this hypothetical scenario to warrant punishment, he simply bussed his team mate.

To claim that it was a "Boomslang gambit" and he was acting entirely on a hunch is frankly hard to believe. He didn't just call her bad, he called her Cavil.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 636

Post by Epignosis »

Cinq.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:#3

S~V~S pretty much told you all that Silverwolf/INH and I are good. What are you implying when you bring that up, Epi?
I'm not implying anything. I'm explicitly stating that it's worth talking about.

Is it not worth talking about, and if not, why not?
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Polo should answer the question, but perhaps Matt and JJJ should do a thread search of those words, just as well.

I wonder what the implication of Cavil townreading you two hard can be... :shrug2:
Matt wrote:I saw that and quite literally started laughing that the two of us had the same thought.
"Same thought." Uh-huh. :rolleyes:
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Ricochet wrote:
Matt wrote:I saw that and quite literally started laughing that the two of us had the same thought.
"Same thought." Uh-huh. :rolleyes:
Post 4

If you're implying that I read your post, faked not catching up with the thread yet and then posted that idea as my own for funsies...

K.

Anyway, now that you suggested we look up Boomslang in the thread, now that I think about it, I think this actually was discussed way earlier in the game. I'll check it out, got nothin' better to do.
Image Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis wrote:Cinq.

I'm not implying anything. I'm explicitly stating that it's worth talking about.

Is it not worth talking about, and if not, why not?

It's worth talking about.

Talk about it. What do you think?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

POST #5 PREVIOUSLY

I can already see whose birthday is coming up. Oh, the irony.

HBD nonetheless. :daisy:

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Talk about it. What do you think?
You didn't ask me, but I think it's a major blow in us threading between genuine and buss move in a very relevant lynch such as nutella's.

What do you think of such an unlikely buss move? What shall we make of you, then?

END OF POST #6
Polo
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 458

Post by Polo »

Post #10:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:#4

Matt, Crazy Ass Theory #635 is one that I think is worth considering. Given that Polo was able to get away with his behavior and then ended up exactly right about S~V~S's character, I think it's a valid concern that he might have been so right because he already knew her alignment and role as her team mate -- especially considering her resurrection and the nonsense we're seeing now with the Cavil sock. Polo didn't do anything "wrong" in this hypothetical scenario to warrant punishment, he simply bussed his team mate.

To claim that it was a "Boomslang gambit" and he was acting entirely on a hunch is frankly hard to believe. He didn't just call her bad, he called her Cavil.
Crazy-ass theory or crazy ass-theory?

This is nonsense. I have explained why she raised my suspicions and have built a case on her. The fact that I had enough gut to go forward with it was a gambit, indeed, but it was not void of reason.
Matt wrote:
Ricochet wrote:

Lol.
XD

I saw that and quite literally started laughing that the two of us had the same thought. Scary huh? :p

And now, for something completely...the same as usual from me...

Crazy Ass Theory # 635

Polo is also Cavil aligned.

Observe...
Polo wrote:
S~V~S wrote:#9

I have been patient with you, Polo, becasue you are so fucking proud of yourself. But since you have not been punished, that means you are *pretending* to info dump, especially after making your case hanging around like a vulture as people vote. And if I am going to be mislynched (and I am ;) ) you need to know this, too.

You're wrong. If you lynch me, John Cavil isn't going to be lynched today.
Heard of the Boomslang Gambit have you, hmm?
S~V~S wrote:Linki,wtf is a boomslang gambit?
Hmmmmmmmmm

Hrm.

The Boomslang Gambit. In Game of Champions 2015 (I love referencing this game, can anyone guess why? :p ), the most hysterically funny shit ever happened.

Boomslang, a lovely player from our site, went all out against Long Con in thread. He never said he had info, but the way he was calling out Long Con for being bad, the thread kind of just assumed he did so he must be right. I think he even made a post 100% guaranteeing a Long Con baddie flip. The town eventually lynched Long Con. Long Con was good. As it turns out, Boomslang was also good and was not an info role and had no info, he was just guessing. Hahaha.

Anyway...

Note # 1 - Polo did not play in this game.

Note # 2 - S~V~S hosted this game.

How does Polo know about the Boomslang Gambit and S~V~S does not? This is incredibly strange to me, and I don't like it. Hrm. Given that Cavil is still alive, though to be fair we won't know until Day phase whether he can vote or not, I wouldn't be surprised if Polo going all out against SVS in thread was an act to make Polo look super awesome even if he's not.

Polo - How do you know about the Boomslang Gambit?

S~V~S - How do you not know about the Boomslang Gambit?

Post 3

This is how I know about the Boomslang Gambit. This was discussed in this very game.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 142
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

sig wrote:
I really hate juilets and Dex's votes, JJJ also to a lesser extent. I can see Soko's reasoning since Wilgy is a cylon, but I really disliked juliets vote and explanation.
Juliets voted at a time where there were three votes on Epi and two on SVS.
JJJ and Dex voted when Epi and SVS where tied. I think at least one of the players who avoided both wagons was mafia.
What exactly do you hate about my vote? Sokoth offered an alternative reason he had kept up with his no claim antics than the reason he offered in the thread at the time. It's like he threw that out there at the last minute. Sokoth was on my list of reads as bad so i already had a bad feeling about him. Why didn't I vote Epi or SVS? Because I thought they were good, as my list of reads would tell you. Why would I vote for someone I thought was good?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Lol I found a bunch of stuff about the BoomGambit and was ninja'd by Polo himself.
Hrm.

Earlier in the game, SVS said she didn't know what the Boomslang Gambit was, but it was explained to her. Then yesterday (or whenever recently) she again claims not to know what it is. That's weird.

I don't know what it says about Polo that she faked not knowing about it again, if anything. Derp.

Post 5
Image Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Ricochet wrote:You didn't ask me, but I think it's a major blow in us threading between genuine and buss move in a very relevant lynch such as nutella's.

What do you think of such an unlikely buss move? What shall we make of you, then?

END OF POST #6

I don't think S~V~S "majorly" bussed nutella -- I think she responded aggressively to the negative climate that Silverwolf and I created. If we hadn't done that there's probably no bus.

I'm biased, but I think S~V~S "reading" us so strongly should pretty much clear us -- especially since for a while reading me as town was relatively controversial. It's a textbook example of a baddie spewing town on others.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Polo wrote:Post #10:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:#4

Crazy-ass theory or crazy ass-theory?

This is nonsense. I have explained why she raised my suspicions and have built a case on her. The fact that I had enough gut to go forward with it was a gambit, indeed, but it was not void of reason.

I don't know man. Hopefully I'll be able to look into the S~V~S interactions and derive more conclusive reads. I'll decide how I think you look when I have it all in front of me.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 320

Post by Golden »

Post will be late today - the following night period will be shorter to get time frames back on track.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
SokothQultuq
Henchman
Posts in topic: 95

Re: Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Day 9

Post by SokothQultuq »

Post 1
juliets wrote:
G-Man wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Forgot the vote needs its own line.

Black Rock
And this vote puts me in a quandary. I'd like to stick to voting for one of my bad reads. Both BR and SVS are among those reads but they are my #4 and 3 respectively. We need to stop spreading the votes around, so voting my top two seem to be off the table. I just don't think BR is going to have much traction but I also want to spend some time reading up SVS's progression on bea in case that makes me feel any better or worse on her.

This is post #5.
I am likely to vote Sokoth if that helps you any. I read through his posts twice and didn't see the explanation he gave above which he says he's already given.
Post #8

In fact, I'm going to go ahead and vote now
Vote SokothQultuq

Post #8
Ok. Here you go, here are two instances in which I explained my reasoning. Oh, and asked for people to help clarify how he could have survived the lynch and no one said anything. Either because my post/question was ignored or was too insignificant for people to care to answer. Must be why you missed it as well. In all actuality I think someone might have taken a stab at saying something but I cannot remember if it was helpful or not.:

(June 1 @ 8:12 PM)
So I've been slowly trying to pull together my opinion on peoples alignment even prior to the Admiral asking us to do so and put in work. I'm not very good at this yet but I have some opinions that I can share that may or may not align with everyone else. But here is where I am at so far with the remainder of us.

Bea – Good
Thought I have only seen and remember a handful of posts from Bea I’ve not seen anything that stood out that made me think this person is bad.

Black Rock – Good
After reading through the majority of Black Rocks posts, they really are not telling of anything bad to me. Mostly supporting the whole which says “Good” to me. Voted DrWilgy and called them out for their posting which seems in line with my own thoughts about him.

DrWilgy – Cylon
I still feel that his sudden interest in disputing the “Cylon Declaration” thing was suspicious. I still do not understand why someone would go through the same thing I put people through trying to get information unless he didn’t read it and just randomly posted in. But this is suspicious to me. Not to mention his act of Claiming literally last minute on this. Then I believe there was a vote in which he was one of the top few, and that Act still being active, he wasn’t killed? No one was killed? Interesting if you ask me. As I understand it if a Civilian claimed and they got Lynched they were toast right? Why was this toaster not toast if not he a toaster? Suspicious to me.
So with 9 Votes on Day 5 he survived. The Runner up was LongCon and he perished instead of Dr. Wilgy. Suspicious enough to put me over the top on saying that he’s a Cylon.

Epignosis – Cylon but Good.
We know that Epi is Athena which by lore is a good aligned Cylon. Enough said here. I have no reason to see Epi Dead at this point.

May 24th @ 8:19

DrWigly – Suspect Cylon – Suspicious activity: After spending several posts going over and over the “Claim Thing” at the last minute he drops in and goes all Wishy Washy. First doesn’t wanna claim following the same track that I did quoting Morals I believe it was. Then turns around and at the last Minute… Claims… This didn’t sit well with me.
SokothQultuq
Henchman

Post by SokothQultuq »

In response to Ricochet.

by Ricochet » Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:26 am

SokothQultuq wrote:
DrWilgy. I've clearly stated my reasons in my previous posts. Go back and read them if you want an explanation and try and explain away what I've seen. No one has offered to explain how you survived that what was it Week 5 Lynch?

For the second consecutive post of yours, you either have no real grasp on events that happened, such as Wilgy surviving his Day Five lynch, or you're intentional grasping at straws to suss him.

SokothQultuq wrote:
Black Rock – Good
Dex – Cylon/Bad
Drumbeats – Good
DrWilgy - Cylon/Bad
Epignosis – Cylon/Good
G-Man – Cylon/Bad
InsertNameHere – Good
JaggedJimmyJay – Good
Juliets – Cylon/Good
Matt – Good
Nerolunar – Cylon/Good
ObscureAllure – Good
Polo – Cylon/Bad
Rabbit8 – Good
Richochet – Cylon/Bad
S~V~S – Cylon/Bad
Sig – Good
SpaceDaisy – Cylon/Bad

So let's filter this.

1) Out of 18 players, you named 10 as Cylons. Counting the original numbers (out of which two number 8s) [8] plus the Final Five [5], that's 13 Cylons, out of which we know that three have died. So you hit the right number on how many Cylons could still be alive in the game. That's, at least, perceptive of you.

2) It gets trickier in how you align them. Out of 10 Cylons, you read 7 of them to be bad. So that's 7 baddies you think are still in this game. We've only gotten rid of 1 Cavil-aligned Cylon, so far. So I take you can only imply there's a mafia team of 8 or two teams of 4. Mind you, this is only Cylons, according to you. This is either, again, a perceptive if very gloomy read (because, if there are 7 mafia players and 12 other players left in the game, we are close to near fraked) or a bloated read without much grasp at realistical proportions or a mere invective towards the Cylons as a whole. I mean, almost as a whole, because, well, see below...

3) The only Cylons you don't read bad-aligned are Epignosis (who is Athena, alignment unknown), Nerolunar (Saul Tigh, town-aligned upon death) and juliets (Hot Dog, alignment unknown). Here I have to ask why. This reads to me like cozy good-reading based on who the characters are (a Cylon that allied with the humans; Nerolunar whose alignment is shown; a pilot who fought against the Cylons and has an ability that could affect the Cylons) and nothing else. What makes 3 out of 10 Cylons good and the rest bad?

So your numbers are real sketchy, I'd say.

END OF POST #3. Reads will commence in the others.

I can understand where you are coming from however I was asked to give a read on people, and I did. Right or wrong. Those are my feelings based on observations. I understand that we may be stuck with a specific amount of "Good" and "Bad" Cylons in the end but the game is not over, and this is where I stand on those who I believe are Cylons until I see otherwise. And so far I've been pretty spot on. No one has given me any good enough reason not to suspect those people as bad. When I see something or read something I very well could change my opinion, unless your telling me that my Gun To head Read is not allowed to be changed now?

I agree, the numbers are sketchy for now. But hopefully I will narrow it down as we come to a close.
SokothQultuq
Henchman

Post by SokothQultuq »

Wooops... that was Post 2... LOL
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Post #3

Sokoth, I think somewhere we've got our wires crossed. The statement that i am talking about that you made was this:
SokothQultuq wrote:Post 4?

You guys keep asking me to lay out something that I've already laid out, your either not reading what i'm saying or your ignoring it in order to cause some sort of controversy. So here I'll make it easy.

Its my understanding that claiming ones self to be a Cylon while being a non-cylon meant if you got Lynched you died.
You never used that reason when you were posting all those posts about whether you were going to claim or not yet you say above that you have already laid this out. I had read your posts and not seen anything about thinking claiming if you're non-cylon meant if you got lynched you died. You used other reasons for prolonging your refusal to say it that had to do with seeing how other people will react.

So I'm looking for any post where you mentioned you thought claiming while being a non-cylon meant you would die before this post right before the lynch.

Does that explain things better?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
SokothQultuq
Henchman

Post by SokothQultuq »

Post 3 -

Nope, I'm sorry you've got me lost more now I think. I thought you were asking for the posts in which I mentioned my suspicions. Perhaps I was not clear enough in those. Perhaps this will help both of us.

I spent the better part of a Cycle feeling people out trying to get more information and reactions from people to see how they were reacting to my refusal to claim. Testing the waters to see what would happen. I got what I was looking for.

DrWilgy did the exact same thing at the end of the cycle that I had already done, refusing to claim and only doing so in the end to Save his Skin. When the votes hit, he was alive. Someone else was dead. This was a clear indicator to me that he was a cylon, and based on his pulling that stunt at the end and essentially repeating what I had just done meant he did it either intentionally or he didnt read anything prior to that point before starting with the same exact shenanigans that I had already done testing the waters.

His subsequent posts and my realization that he didn't die just nailed the coffin shut for me that he was a Cylon, and a bad one.

This is my stance and he's really not given me any good reason not to suspect such.

Does this help you? More clear?
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Sukoth, we are definitely on two different subjects. Let me try again tomorrow morning when my brain is fresh to re-word my post. I understand your post very well it's just not what I'm talking about. So in the morning I'll try again.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

That was post #4.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

THE CRAPPEST DAWN POST EVER

Someone called Goldama appeared on board the Galactica. No-one recognised him. They didn't know where he'd come from, but he seemed to buried neck-deep in some kind of urgent commercial dispute. They all left him to it.

No one has died. It is now day ten. You have 48 hours to lynch someone. Your law, any PMs you are expecting etc will come later.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 287

Re: Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Day 10

Post by sig »

SO SAY WE ALL

HA TAKE THAT MAFIA YOU FAILED WITH ANOTHER KILL.

:D :beer: :D

post 1

only one gloat post a cycle thanks to this limit. :(
ImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 173

Post by DrWilgy »

So say we all.

Ugg... I had a bigger paragraph but it was eaten... :disappoint:

Sokoth, why have you, for the most part, been addressing the crowd instead of me? Then, when you do address me, you don't reply to my response. Why?

Constantly going on about me from the 3rd person and not responding to me tells me this: You aren't ever planning on reading what I've stated nor have you had intention of actually reading me different. You aren't going to reevaluate and you are going to stick on me till one of us dies. You are stuck in a loop where you are feeling 100%. Here's the catch, civs aren't 100% and this constant tunneling is far from what I would consider civvie like behavior. Why have you been swapping through "Wilgy may be a Cylon", and "Wilgy's a bad cylon"? Explain this inconsistency to me, for it's over my head. Why did you ignore my comment about Sig? A major factor of your case on me was "Wilgy survived funny so he must be bad". Do you know why Sig survived afew days ago? Why is that not suspicious? Your thoughts on him were "haha idk how to read you", when based on how you've been reading me, it should be "Until someone explains how Sig survives we should lunch him". What about Epi? You left him as good based on lore, yet he's a cylon. How does this add up when several others have noticed that lore is being broken more and more oftenly?

EVERYONE!!
I'm tired of this charade between Sokoth and I. This phase can Sokoth and I have a 1v1? You vote either me or him? My dance partner hasn't been responsive, steps on my toes, shows inconsistency and double standards, and addresses me in the 3rd person all the time instead of talking straight to me (which is rude considering he asked me for this dance).

Also... Looking back on SVS. I don't think she was lying about trying to get caught. She dropped several hints that (looking back now) should've been hard scumtells. Based on this and my previous gut feeling I think it would be more wise to ignore Cavil.

Do we still need to number posts?

Oh... @Sig I recall you stating that my reason for voting SVS was weak. Plz recall that I commented on OA's thoughts before the SVS wagon was a thing.

Guesses on a current Scumteam combo:
SVS, Nutella, Sig, Sokoth, JJJ? Does that work? Maybe SVS, Nutella, Rico, OA, and Daisy...

Duel(1)
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

G-Man is required to speak like Yoda
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Yo yo yo wut up homes,

Uh.

So great job everyone on exposing that dastardly do-badder John Cavil! I tell you what when I saw your hard work pay off like it did, I told my assistant I think you're all a mighty fine bunch. Suddenly I'm a southern belle or something? I know Cavil is still here and that is unfortunate, but you just cover your ears when he starts talking. It's all gobbledygook! If we put our heads together we can find the rest of his agents and put an end to this silly conflict.

I sure hope the President lets us spread our wings though. I respect her authority and stuff, but this is brutal. Stay vigilant, team. You've earned a break from my authoritarian streak. No orders today except to give it all you've got. I'll be right there alongside you all the way.

SO SAY WE ALL.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

The president of the colonies has passed a new law:

Mass Speculation Act: Every person may post once in the game in the thread calling out a living player they suspect in the form: "I SUSPECT [PLAYER]".
If the player named is someone the caller needs dead to win, the following day the caller's lynch vote is worth 2.
If the player named is not someone the caller needs dead to win, the following day the caller's lynch vote is worth 0.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Avenge me big brother (dex) or show your colors. My guess is Cavil can't be lynched while his teammates are alive.
Wish I were F5 :( I'm more of an Alt+F4. Don't trust Rico. Of F5, I don't trust Spacedaisy or juliets. Lynch dog!
@G-Man apology :hug: @Ricohet :sigh: I don't get why no one payeth attention to last message from the beyond from a CONFIRMED Townie :disappoint:
Polo
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Polo »

So say we all!

Post #1:

I don't think the humans need to kill all the cylons.

However, we should look into the Final Five.

Every Final Fiver should collaborate with us and post a list of their biggest suspicions.

Really fracking glad no one was nightkilled too.

I SUSPECT G-MAN.
Nerolunar
The Mark
Posts in topic: 80

Post by Nerolunar »

So say we all. #1

Nobody got killed, that's great.

My biggest suspicions are:

Epignosis (JJJ, in regards to your assesment I think the two Sharons are dual from a game perspective too)

Dex

If Dr.Wilgy is a cylon too, I guess I suspect him too. I doubt there is any more room for good cylons in the original group.
ImageImage

Regardless, I think Nero should be lynched on grounds that he's my partner, your partner, Enrique's partner, the Joker, the Riddler, the Gingerbread Man, and Toto.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

So say we all!

Woo for no death.
Golden wrote:The president of the colonies has passed a new law:

Mass Speculation Act: Every person may post once in the game in the thread calling out a living player they suspect in the form: "I SUSPECT [PLAYER]".
If the player named is someone the caller needs dead to win, the following day the caller receives an extra lynch vote.
If the player named is not someone the caller needs dead to win, the following day the caller's lynch vote is worth 0.
Easy loophole. I SUSPECT JOHN CAVIL.

Cashin' on that extra vote now. :slick:
Wish I were F5 :( I'm more of an Alt+F4. Don't trust Rico. Of F5, I don't trust Spacedaisy or juliets. Lynch dog!
:boom:

Contrary to indi, I don't agree or am fond of Sokoth's list at all. Too much baddiespraying, except for three Cylons he reads civ, but it could conveniently be so because of particular context (Epignosis' flip, Nerolunar's flip, Juliets' activity in the first incarnation). Bad read on Queen of Buss needs to be crosschecked with how much he suspected SVS throughout the game or not.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I don't think S~V~S "majorly" bussed nutella -- I think she responded aggressively to the negative climate that Silverwolf and I created. If we hadn't done that there's probably no bus.

I'm biased, but I think S~V~S "reading" us so strongly should pretty much clear us -- especially since for a while reading me as town was relatively controversial. It's a textbook example of a baddie spewing town on others.
I think SVS's vote counts as major buss move, more than her replies. Third or so vote on nutella, I think, tying her with an LC wagon that was ahead. Perfect gesture to make us (*raises hand*) hardly bother with tinfoiling. As for her responses, yes, in hindsight, one could have questioned her picking a particular angle to suss on nutella and thus add weight to her vote. But it still felt like she was a solid voice for nutella's lynch, during those EoD proceedings.

Nothing clear you. How controversial was it for you to be read as town? I don't recall Epignosis' strong disbelief in your genuine efforts gaining more than a few mild reactions.
@G-Man apology :hug: @Ricohet :sigh: I don't get why no one payeth attention to last message from the beyond from a CONFIRMED Townie :disappoint:
Was it this one?
All mushrooms are edible to an extent, and the toxicity of some is greatly exaggerated by the mainstream media.
For what is worth, Matt is civilian.

END OF POST #1
rabbit8
Undergoing sensitivity training
Posts in topic: 153

Post by rabbit8 »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Ricochet wrote:You didn't ask me, but I think it's a major blow in us threading between genuine and buss move in a very relevant lynch such as nutella's.

END OF POST #6

I don't think S~V~S "majorly" bussed nutella -- I think she responded aggressively to the negative climate that Silverwolf and I created. If we hadn't done that there's probably no bus.

SVS read me a civ all game. (I should have known....) I'm clear in your mind then, yes? Stupid assertion IMO. But I'm good and can't win with Cavil, doesn't mean you are. SVS reading civ on players does not make them civ, me included. I don't care how hard she read someone as civ.

When have you ever been the controversial civ? It was more controversial to accuse you TBH.

I'm mixed my bad read with the Bea SVS interactions and thought Bea was bad. SVS got me, much as I hate to admit it. Now I'm rethinking that maybe I was right about you being teamed up, just not with Bea but with SVS.

Rico, I thought you quit? Now I have to read more of your posts.... :sigh:
nutella wrote:sig, people familiar with the show have insisted that Athena is a good character, are you ignoring that info? like I get that maybe we shouldn't assume that it's reflected in the roles in this game, but it would make some sense. are you not willing to entertain that possibility?

lorab I am so jealous!!!!!
I think we should look at Epig still. This post does not make me feel good about him.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

So say we all (again).

What a shitty law.
This could be read as give mafia more vote power.

Duel(2)
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

For what it's worth, the new law does have an actual loophole: "may post". "May".
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

So Say We All!
I don't think we have to number posts anymore.

Ok Sokoth I'm going to try one more time.

1. My point has nothing to do with Wilgy or any other person in the game besides you or anyone you've given a read on.
2. Back when you were arguing about claiming you gave reasons for doing so. The reason I remember most was at the end when you said you were just testing the waters (you already acknowledged this in one of the posts we've had in this sequence). Here is an example:
SokothQultuq wrote: One thing you will come to understand about me in the future is that I do stick to my convictions when I believe I am right, or until I'm shown I'm wrong. But I need more than just a one line explanation that it has a benefit that I see as weak at best. I agree that saving a life is important but sometimes that's just not enough for me, I test the waters. Get more information. Clearly no one else is going to step up and make a better argument so I will fall in line as you've asked.
So in this quote you gave your reasons, one being you stick to your convictions until shown you are wrong and you were testing the waters or getting more information.
3. Right before the end of the lynch you made this comment:
SokothQultuq wrote:Post 4?

You guys keep asking me to lay out something that I've already laid out, your either not reading what i'm saying or your ignoring it in order to cause some sort of controversy. So here I'll make it easy.

Its my understanding that claiming ones self to be a Cylon while being a non-cylon meant if you got Lynched you died.
4. You are saying here that you believed that claiming to be cylon while being a non cylon meant you died if you got lynched. Why did you never use this reason back when you were arguing about not wanting to claim? If you really believed that, it would have been normal to mention that reason when you were making your argument. Instead, all you talked about was what I mentioned in point 3. So did you not mention it because you are cylon and it didn't apply to you? Or did you think about it later and add that reason? And where did you get the idea that if you were a non-cylon and claimed you were a cylon you would get lynched. The Law that introduced the concept was very clear it applied to cylons only.

I think I've laid this out chronologically in a way that is understandable. Please respond when you get a chance.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

So say we all.

Ricochet wrote:I think SVS's vote counts as major buss move, more than her replies. Third or so vote on nutella, I think, tying her with an LC wagon that was ahead. Perfect gesture to make us (*raises hand*) hardly bother with tinfoiling. As for her responses, yes, in hindsight, one could have questioned her picking a particular angle to suss on nutella and thus add weight to her vote. But it still felt like she was a solid voice for nutella's lynch, during those EoD proceedings.
This is why bussing works. Trivial maneuvers are perceived as impossible and players coast. I don't think S~V~S would have ever gone after nutella on Day 2 if she hadn't been forced into that position by my case and Silverwolf's rage. If you don't agree, fine whatever. It's speculation.
Ricochet wrote:Nothing clear you. How controversial was it for you to be read as town? I don't recall Epignosis' strong disbelief in your genuine efforts gaining more than a few mild reactions.
I was 4-4 in the gun to head reads, and my name has been sprinkled as suspect all over this thread. I have not been the consensus mega-town read that I often am in Mafia games. People be scared. :dark:

I don't expect people to literally clear me based on S~V~S's comments. Everyone gets sickly at the thought of that kind of thing. It's frightening. Ricochet especially is terrified of taking hard stances on anything. :p You asked me how I thought it reflected on me, and I answered you candidly. I don't really give a crap if people don't agree with my perception of myself, it's inherently a flawed line of thought.
rabbit8 wrote:SVS read me a civ all game. (I should have known....) I'm clear in your mind then, yes? Stupid assertion IMO. But I'm good and can't win with Cavil, doesn't mean you are. SVS reading civ on players does not make them civ, me included. I don't care how hard she read someone as civ.
I do think that reflects well on you, yes. At least off-hand. The highlighted portion is stating the obvious, no shit dude. I don't think S~V~S town reading someone = that person is town. It's a matter of context and situation. Whenever I finally get the energy and time to review the interactions I'll develop a clearer perspective of how you look.
rabbit8 wrote:When have you ever been the controversial civ? It was more controversial to accuse you TBH.
It's been controversial to accuse me and to trust me. That's the point. I've been a point of disagreement in the thread at large for most of the game, and S~V~S spilled the beans by confidently stating the correct answer. If other people aren't comfortable reading it that way I understand that, but I think I've been town as hell all game long anyway so I really don't care. People can read me how they read me, it's Mafia.
rabbit8 wrote:I'm mixed my bad read with the Bea SVS interactions and thought Bea was bad. SVS got me, much as I hate to admit it. Now I'm rethinking that maybe I was right about you being teamed up, just not with Bea but with SVS.
Confirmation bias.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

So Say We All

Cavil is on the poll. Do we let him slide on the assumption his team needs to die first or should we take a day to see if we can lynch him?

@GOLDAMA - Will we be told if our vote is worth 2 or 0 the following day?
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Dear Cavil

You and your friends make me smile. But for realsies bother someone else k? K.

@Rico - For what it's worth I'm a terrible civilian but thank you for acknowledging my civvieness out of nowhere. :beer:

Post 2 (are we still numbering? juliets said no?)
Image Image Image Image
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Matt wrote:Dear Cavil

You and your friends make me smile. But for realsies bother someone else k? K.

@Rico - For what it's worth I'm a terrible civilian but thank you for acknowledging my civvieness out of nowhere. :beer:

Post 2 (are we still numbering? juliets said no?)
My guess at "no" is due to this statement from the Admiral:
You've earned a break from my authoritarian streak. No orders today except to give it all you've got.

Just in case though this is post #2

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Does this also mean I can post 431 times this day phase if I wanted to? Not that I will. :dark:
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

I see Wilgy and Polo lurking.

What say you, chums, do you believe the "Cavil can't be lynched" hysteria?
Image Image Image Image
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:So say we all.

Ricochet wrote:I think SVS's vote counts as major buss move, more than her replies. Third or so vote on nutella, I think, tying her with an LC wagon that was ahead. Perfect gesture to make us (*raises hand*) hardly bother with tinfoiling. As for her responses, yes, in hindsight, one could have questioned her picking a particular angle to suss on nutella and thus add weight to her vote. But it still felt like she was a solid voice for nutella's lynch, during those EoD proceedings.
This is why bussing works. Trivial maneuvers are perceived as impossible and players coast. I don't think S~V~S would have ever gone after nutella on Day 2 if she hadn't been forced into that position by my case and Silverwolf's rage. If you don't agree, fine whatever. It's speculation.
Ricochet wrote:Nothing clear you. How controversial was it for you to be read as town? I don't recall Epignosis' strong disbelief in your genuine efforts gaining more than a few mild reactions.
I was 4-4 in the gun to head reads, and my name has been sprinkled as suspect all over this thread. I have not been the consensus mega-town read that I often am in Mafia games. People be scared. :dark:

I don't expect people to literally clear me based on S~V~S's comments. Everyone gets sickly at the thought of that kind of thing. It's frightening. Ricochet especially is terrified of taking hard stances on anything. :p You asked me how I thought it reflected on me, and I answered you candidly. I don't really give a crap if people don't agree with my perception of myself, it's inherently a flawed line of thought.
rabbit8 wrote:SVS read me a civ all game. (I should have known....) I'm clear in your mind then, yes? Stupid assertion IMO. But I'm good and can't win with Cavil, doesn't mean you are. SVS reading civ on players does not make them civ, me included. I don't care how hard she read someone as civ.
I do think that reflects well on you, yes. At least off-hand. The highlighted portion is stating the obvious, no shit dude. I don't think S~V~S town reading someone = that person is town. It's a matter of context and situation. Whenever I finally get the energy and time to review the interactions I'll develop a clearer perspective of how you look.
rabbit8 wrote:When have you ever been the controversial civ? It was more controversial to accuse you TBH.
It's been controversial to accuse me and to trust me. That's the point. I've been a point of disagreement in the thread at large for most of the game, and S~V~S spilled the beans by confidently stating the correct answer. If other people aren't comfortable reading it that way I understand that, but I think I've been town as hell all game long anyway so I really don't care. People can read me how they read me, it's Mafia.
rabbit8 wrote:I'm mixed my bad read with the Bea SVS interactions and thought Bea was bad. SVS got me, much as I hate to admit it. Now I'm rethinking that maybe I was right about you being teamed up, just not with Bea but with SVS.
Confirmation bias.

This actually makes me feel better about you being on Bea's team, not SVS's. :huh:

No need to highlight the obvious, obviously...

What do you think of lynching Rico?
Matt wrote:So Say We All

Cavil is on the poll. Do we let him slide on the assumption his team needs to die first or should we take a day to see if we can lynch him?

@GOLDAMA - Will we be told if our vote is worth 2 or 0 the following day?
I don't think so. We know who Cavil is. We need to find his buddies. Once we do we can lynch Cavil until he dies. If we waste a lynch now what do we gain, even if he is lynched? A lost vote for the baddies? We are going to know exactly who Cavil votes for every lynch so I think that's not much of a gain.
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

Though with Cavil being on the poll and I guess lynchable, do the mafia gain advantages form his role being alive from his powers? IDK.

I still think finding the other bad players is more important. :omg:
Polo
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Polo »

Post #2
Matt wrote:I see Wilgy and Polo lurking.

What say you, chums, do you believe the "Cavil can't be lynched" hysteria?

I say we keep Cavil at the top of the poll and a baddie at the second place.

My list of options for today's lynch:

Epignosis
OscureAllure
DrWilgy
Dex
Spacedaisy
Juliets
G-Man

Nerolunar is FF but I don't think we should lynch him. He seems town-aligned to me.

I truly believe Wilgy is Leoben Conoy and OA is Caprica Six.
Should we trust on lore and let them be or should we lynch them? I'd rather lynch Epignosis because there could be a Boomer/Athena dichotomy in this game.

Lynching Juliets is so far a dumb idea: if she's mafia, her only risk to us is her voting aligned with Cavil's intention, something we can easily circumvent; if she's civ, then let the Cylons try and NK her. Her role power may discourage them from doing so, though. :shrug:

G-Man has been acting mafia-like all game, like if he were watching us from afar and taking notes in order to be safe from the brawl. I'd be totally cool with lynching him.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I'll just be in my corner stabbing my Sokoth plushie then... ignore me...

@Matt, how about you read what I've recently been posting instead of acting like I'm not involved.

duel(3)
Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

DrWilgy wrote:@Matt, how about you read what I've recently been posting instead of acting like I'm not involved.
:confused2:

I just said I saw you lurking (but I'm also aware you leave your tabs open even if you're not around) and wanted your opinion on lynching Cavil again.

But I gotcha, I just saw the post where you suggested we wait.

In that same post, you suggested Cavil recruit you. Don't say such things in front of Rico, plz. :goofp:
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

So I checked it out and the Word Rationing Act is actually a President thing so it's still only 10 posts and we still have to number.

This is post 6. I only have four more. :(
Image Image Image Image

Return to “Previous Jobs”