Total votes: 15
Nerolunar
The Mark
Posts in topic: 80

Re: Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Night 10

Post by Nerolunar »

Matt wrote:
@NERO

When you return, even if I'm silenced, I want you to discuss your interpretation of Dex's first post on Day 10 where he suggested lynching his evil cohort would be a waste of time.

Linki - I already sent in my night action :shrug: Next time I'm going to wait before sending it in. Doing it prematurely like this was a bad idea, I'm sorry.
Thanks.
Wait, that last linki was supposed to be out of the quotation box.

Linki - I already sent in my night action :shrug: Next time I'm going to wait before sending it in. Doing it prematurely like this was a bad idea, I'm sorry.
Thanks.
ImageImage

Regardless, I think Nero should be lynched on grounds that he's my partner, your partner, Enrique's partner, the Joker, the Riddler, the Gingerbread Man, and Toto.
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 835

Post by Ricochet »

Possibility that Cavil can be lynched? Sure.

Enough to warrant focusing on it come Day 11? :shrug: Doral is still out there. A baddie F5 might be, as well.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Nerolunar wrote:
Matt wrote:
@NERO

When you return, even if I'm silenced, I want you to discuss your interpretation of Dex's first post on Day 10 where he suggested lynching his evil cohort would be a waste of time.

Thanks.
Wait, that last linki was supposed to be out of the quotation box.

Thanks.
Next time you'll brig Cavil again, so it won't be such a bad idea.
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 455

Post by Matt »

Nero, you can simply PM Goldama and tell him you no longer want to silence me. It's that simple.

And yeah, I didn't even think about the voting thing. By silencing me and taking away my vote, you are effectively leaving a baddie Cylon out here WITH a vote. Why not silence your top suspect as 3J suggests?

Wtf

3J - If by some miracle I'm not silenced, I won't throw down a vote prematurely. In fact, I'm heavily reading Polo and sig as civvies and was contemplating following one of them today anyway if I couldn't come up with anything myself.

@RICO - It matters what Dex said about Glorfy because all of that had to do with regards to Epi. You don't care tho? Cool.

@RICO - Who is one of your top suspects and why didn't you suggest Nero steal their vote away instead of mine?
Image Image Image Image
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Matt wrote: @RICO - It matters what Dex said about Glorfy because all of that had to do with regards to Epi. You don't care tho? Cool.

@RICO - Who is one of your top suspects and why didn't you suggest Nero steal their vote away instead of mine?
It had to with Epig? Huh.

I'm my top suspect, because I'm my own enemy. I did suggest it to Nero. :sigh:
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Ricochet wrote:
Matt wrote: @RICO - It matters what Dex said about Glorfy because all of that had to do with regards to Epi. You don't care tho? Cool.

Yes. We were all discussing Glorfy and his flip because it somewhat correlates to Epi and his role.

By Dex agreeing with you that Glorfy was "totes the seemer", it essentially clears Epi from Dex's PoV. In fact, look at Dex's posts since he was rezzed, he kept going back and forth on Epi and it was kind of weird.

Now I know, I know I KNOW...it was Epi who lead the charge against Dex. But as Epi has even said in this very thread, bussing exists and tbh, it didn't even look like Dex was fighting that hard not to be lynched last day phase TBQH.
Image Image Image Image
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Matt wrote:
Ricochet wrote:

Yes. We were all discussing Glorfy and his flip because it somewhat correlates to Epi and his role.

By Dex agreeing with you that Glorfy was "totes the seemer", it essentially clears Epi from Dex's PoV. In fact, look at Dex's posts since he was rezzed, he kept going back and forth on Epi and it was kind of weird.

Now I know, I know I KNOW...it was Epi who lead the charge against Dex. But as Epi has even said in this very thread, bussing exists and tbh, it didn't even look like Dex was fighting that hard not to be lynched last day phase TBQH.
Well, I remember discussing Glorfindel's flip. I don't see the "we" and the Epig correlation in that, but ok.

Epig lead a hunt, using deduction logic in his case and this time it worked. That's all I got on it. If this mafia team is mostly cannibalistic, it'd sound detrimental to their chances overall, then again Epig seems the kind of outed player which won't ever get relynched, even after the Boomer blow up.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

@GOLDAMA - I think it's clear from the thread that Nero regrets silencing me and wishes to no longer do so. :biggrin:

@NERO - You seem to have disappeared, but if you get back, you can simply tell Goldy you no longer want to silence me and that takes care of that.

@RICO - Blah.

Well it's off to work time. In case I cannot speak when I get back...

Remember that time evil Dex said that he didn't think it was a good idea to waste a lynch on John Cavil? Yeah me too.
Image Image Image Image
Nerolunar
The Mark
Posts in topic: 80

Post by Nerolunar »

I cancelled my night action.

I am also leaving to take part in a baptism(yay family time I guess) and I will see if I can make it here by the end of Sunday, which should also be EOD. I have chosen not to silence anyone - Dex was my biggest subject and I'm still going back and forth on Epi. I guess I could silence Daisy, but in the event that she is civ it would not be all that great. To be honest I am alright with giving the opportunity for everyone to offer input, regardless of alignment. We might catch someone red handed in the process.

See ya'll later!
ImageImage

Regardless, I think Nero should be lynched on grounds that he's my partner, your partner, Enrique's partner, the Joker, the Riddler, the Gingerbread Man, and Toto.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 636

Post by Epignosis »

Nerolunar wrote:I cancelled my night action.

I am also leaving to take part in a baptism(yay family time I guess) and I will see if I can make it here by the end of Sunday, which should also be EOD. I have chosen not to silence anyone - Dex was my biggest subject and I'm still going back and forth on Epi. I guess I could silence Daisy, but in the event that she is civ it would not be all that great. To be honest I am alright with giving the opportunity for everyone to offer input, regardless of alignment. We might catch someone red handed in the process.

See ya'll later!
Hey Nero, want to retract that retraction?
Matt wrote:
Ricochet wrote:

:disappoint:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
ObscureAllure
The Mark
Posts in topic: 335

Post by ObscureAllure »

You can silence me if you want to silence someone. I think you not using the power can actually be held against you if I remember the rules correctly.
Epignosis wrote:Bitch slap in the name of Jesus.
ObscureAllure
The Mark

Post by ObscureAllure »

Ricochet wrote:Does he? Do we?
Those who have been paying attention do
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Day 10

Post by Epignosis »

Spacedaisy wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Polo wrote:Noice! Time to lynch Spacedaisy, then!

I may join you. Her reason for not voting me didn't prevent her from voting S~V~S, and it was the same reason. That makes no sense to me.

Speak of the devil.
Stop twisting things around Epi. I did not vote you because I don't suspect you. My saying that I don't believe I have ever suspected you was my way of saying I don't suspect you, I have never found anything you have done to be suspicious.

My reason for voting SVS was because there were two people in particular on that lynch train that I trusted to know what they were talking about when they said she was a cylon. That coupled with polo's insistence about her specific role, well it was pretty damning to me. So don't overlook my very good reason for voting SVS and pretend like it is in any way comparable to why I didn't want to vote you.

Did I miss the step where Nero adequately explained why he would come in and say all the F5 were Cavil aligned and everyone is just cool with It? Because I'm not, and should I have not voted SVS in the lynch before last he would have been my second choice. If I have simply missed this, someone please point it out to me?
Let's document why this is an awful response.

This.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:Stop twisting things around Epi.
Is that what he's done? What motive do you think Epi has to twist things around about you?
You never found anything S~V~S did to be suspicious either. Your explanation was you trusted people. Let's examine that.

There is no mention in this post of who those two people are and why you trust their opinion.

And one of those two people isn't Polo, since you name him separately, so that means there are THREE people you trusted against S~V~S, but you didn't name the other two. I find this claim bogus.

You didn't have a reason. You cited other people whom you claim had reasons, but you could not even cite their reasons. Or name those people.

No, I'm not going to point out anything to you. I'm satisfied with Nerolunar's answer. I think he worded things poorly, and that's not enough for me to believe you genuinely suspect him.
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 320

Post by Golden »

FREEDOM

Epignosis was in the mess, eating synthetic grapes. He was talking to JaggedJimmyJay about their freedom of speech being restored. Apparently, Gaius Baltar had been particularly worried about the amount of consumable chemicals excessive speaking might create, although everyone else in the colonies recognised that speech restrictions only led to long monologues and speeches, to which few people wanted to listen, and the odd complete mental break (everyone was still sad about the day Ricochet had to spend in a padded cell).

They were also celebrating the death of Dex - they all thought he had been one of them, but upon realising he was one of the Final Five, they could not trust him at all. That he turned out to be a traitor, exactly as they all thought, only lead to the baying of more blood.

In their various celebrations of their increased freedom, most of them didn't notice the disappearance of insertnamehere for some time...

No doubt Cavil had done something with him.

Insertnamehere has died. You have 48 hours to make someone pay.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Golden
The Coward

Re: Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Day 11

Post by Golden »

We're on fire now, team. I think we've climbed out of the hole we may have dug for ourselves in the confusion and are in a solid position to get out of this mess in one piece. Well, those of us who don't die in the process. Your orders for this day phase are simple. They are as follows:

1. Clearly state how and when you think the revealed John Cavil should be dealt with.

2. Clearly state a stance on each of the three remaining resurrected people: juliets, Nerolunar, and Spacedaisy.

3. Make a recommendation to me, your Admiral Adama, for any way you think I can improve the job I'm doing with these addresses or any orders I can issue to benefit our cause.

Most importantly, once you've covered these requirements continue to give it all you have. We just might find ourselves raising hard-earned victory banners if we don't let up for a minute.

SO SAY WE ALL!
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

The president of the colonies has passed a new law

Morale Elevation Act: Each day, a random player will be given an extra vote to use in that day's lynch. The identity of the person and their choice of vote will be clear (the second vote must be in dead red in the thread). This vote does not need to be cast for the same person as their standard vote.

Today - this person is ObscureAllure
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

So say we all!

I am of the opinion that the President doesn't make up laws. I think there is a bank of laws. This one seals it for me.

That's not really important though.

If 2 and 2 is the thing, spacedaisy is bad. For Dex, she was "in between." What the hell does that mean?

I also ripped her post apart above.

That's where my vote is going as of right now.

Yes, people are going to talk about voting John Cavil and voting other people, but I say this:

Don't get cute.
ObscureAllure
The Mark

Post by ObscureAllure »

I WILL avenge you, INH!!! SO SAY WE ALL!!!

:insert desvestaed smiley here:
ObscureAllure
The Mark

Post by ObscureAllure »

Golden wrote:We're on fire now, team. I think we've climbed out of the hole we may have dug for ourselves in the confusion and are in a solid position to get out of this mess in one piece. Well, those of us who don't die in the process. Your orders for this day phase are simple. They are as follows:

1. Clearly state how and when you think the revealed John Cavil should be dealt with.
i think he probably can't die until his minions are dead, so we should focus on his minions first. I can't see golden going through all the trouble with that role for someone who only has a one shot lynch save.

2. Clearly state a stance on each of the three remaining resurrected people:
juliets, Nerolunar, and Spacedaisy.
i think all three are civvie and Dec knew this, which is why he said at least two so that we keep killing them

3. Make a recommendation to me, your Admiral Adama, for any way you think I can improve the job I'm doing with these addresses or any orders I can issue to benefit our cause.
revoke all BTSC by cutting the ships communication wires!!!

Most importantly, once you've covered these requirements continue to give it all you have. We just might find ourselves raising hard-earned victory banners if we don't let up for a minute.

SO SAY WE ALL!
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 287

Post by sig »

So say we all!

I agree with the admiral we've got the momentum lets continue to push it.

The mafia are trying to trip us up by killing some of the universal civ reads, but I don't think that'll stop us right now.

I'm agaisnt wasting a phase trying to lynch Cavil, I think it is better to pursue the other baddies especially in light of Dex flipping bad.
So We know one of the final five is mafia, lets assume 2 to 3 are, plus the original baddies. How big a mafia team do we think we have? I also don't buy OA's claim that we have mafia civs I think she is a bad cylon attempting to distract us to civ hunt.
GTH
juliets bad
Nerolunar civ
Spacedaisy bad.

Not GTH
I'd put Juliets as a null, Nero as a slight civ read, and Daisy as a slight bad read. I'd much rather lynch Wilgy or OA today.

@Polo who would you like to lynch who do you think is mafia and why?
ImageImage
ObscureAllure
The Mark

Post by ObscureAllure »

Golden wrote:The president of the colonies has passed a new law

Morale Elevation Act: Each day, a random player will be given an extra vote to use in that day's lynch. The identity of the person and their choice of vote will be clear (the second vote must be in dead red in the thread). This vote does not need to be cast for the same person as their standard vote.

Today - this person is ObscureAllure
Thank you :beer:
ObscureAllure
The Mark

Re: Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Day 10

Post by ObscureAllure »

Golden wrote:
Dex has been lynched. He was Tory Foster, Cavil-aligned..

You mean like the human Tory Foster who is Cavil Aligned?! :llama: :keys:
ObscureAllure
The Mark

Post by ObscureAllure »

That was to sig. And I didn't say Mafia civvies (isn't that a paradox?!), I said Mafia humans.
Polo
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 458

Post by Polo »

So say we all!

I think we need to kill Cavil's crew before killing him.

Juliets: definitely town
Nerolunar: definitely town
Spacedaisy: definitely Mafia

I think the Admiral is doing a great job.

@sig: we need to kill Spacedaisy and G-Man. G-Man first.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

So say we all.

RIP INH
ObscureAllure wrote:
Ricochet wrote:Does he? Do we?
Those who have been paying attention do
Lecture me like a 5th grader who's not payed attention, then.
Golden wrote:1. Clearly state how and when you think the revealed John Cavil should be dealt with.

2. Clearly state a stance on each of the three remaining resurrected people: juliets, Nerolunar, and Spacedaisy.

1. Cavil is last to be dealt with.

2. On the surface (meaning no research/ISO), I can go along with the notion that Tighrone and Hot Juliets remained civ-aligned and that Spacedaisy could be another Cavil-aligned F5.

3. More cowbells.
Epignosis wrote:I am of the opinion that the President doesn't make up laws. I think there is a bank of laws. This one seals it for me.
True. I think even one of the deadies hinted at this in a from-the-dead post.
Polo wrote:@sig: we need to kill Spacedaisy and G-Man. G-Man first.
Why first? If there's enough consensus on Spacedaisy as an option, and you believe it so as well, what use to split that into two directions (or at least your vote to go elsewhere)?
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

So Say We All!
Golden wrote:1. Clearly state how and when you think the revealed John Cavil should be dealt with.

1. I think we should take a day, while we still have the numbers, and try to lynch him.

Why should we let him slide? Dex, an evil cylon, told the town that he agreed that lynching Cavil was a waste of time and to focus on the Final Five instead. Y'know, if I was an evil baddie who had a baddie friend who couldn't die, I'd probably push to lynch that person so the town wastes a lynch on them. Free kill for the mafia woo hoo!! But nope, Dex said it was a waste of time and to focus on others. C'mon peeps.

2. I really don't know. Based on lore alone, I'd say all three are civvies and will not pursue any of them though until I have time to look them over.

3. I'd like your opinion on Epignosis, sir. Please tell us what you think of him next phase.

RIP INH
Image Image Image Image
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Matt wrote:Why should we let him slide? Dex, an evil cylon, told the town that he agreed that lynching Cavil was a waste of time and to focus on the Final Five instead. Y'know, if I was an evil baddie who had a baddie friend who couldn't die, I'd probably push to lynch that person so the town wastes a lynch on them. Free kill for the mafia woo hoo!! But nope, Dex said it was a waste of time and to focus on others. C'mon peeps.
No part of what you wrote here disproves the odds that Cavil might still be a waste of time, at the present time.

Dex said lynch Cavil is a waste of time in a phase in which Cavil was newly surfaced on the poll roster.

Dex gets lynched, flips mafia.

Next phase, we're supposed to be: "Oh ok, maybe now lynching Cavil will work."...?

:shrug2:
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Ricochet wrote:
Matt wrote:Why should we let him slide? Dex, an evil cylon, told the town that he agreed that lynching Cavil was a waste of time and to focus on the Final Five instead. Y'know, if I was an evil baddie who had a baddie friend who couldn't die, I'd probably push to lynch that person so the town wastes a lynch on them. Free kill for the mafia woo hoo!! But nope, Dex said it was a waste of time and to focus on others. C'mon peeps.
No part of what you wrote here disproves the odds that Cavil might still be a waste of time, at the present time.

Dex said lynch Cavil is a waste of time in a phase in which Cavil was newly surfaced on the poll roster.

Next phase, we're supposed to be: "Oh ok, maybe now lynching Cavil will work."...?

Tbh I think it might've worked if we lynched him yesterday.

Or say, perhaps we lynch Cavil again and he resurrects again but this time we get some kind of Resurrection Hub task like we did with the sorties. I dunno man.

Maybe it's just the way I play, tho. What would you do Rico? You're bad, SVS is bad but can't be killed. Do you push killing SVS in thread so town wastes a day or do you push looking into a group that includes yourself and *potentially* one other baddie friend?

I would push killing SVS. Dex didn't, he said "nah let's forget her, let's lynch four other people first including me derp".
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

That's another thing.

Do we think there is another baddie in the Final Five?

Consider this.

As I said above...Dex, a partner to the theoretically unkillable SVS, did not push town to try and lynch her so that town would waste a day. Instead, if we BELIEVE that there is another baddie in the Final Five, he suggests to look into himself and three others, one of which would be another teammate of his that IS killable.

Dex suggested we not waste time lynching the "unkillable" SVS and instead advised us to look into four others, and if we believe there are two baddies in the Final Five, then that would give town a 50% chance of hitting a killable baddie.

I dunno, I think the rest of the Final Five are good to go, tbh, I mean why would Dex risk that? Why???
Image Image Image Image
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Matt wrote:
Ricochet wrote:

Tbh I think it might've worked if we lynched him yesterday.

Or say, perhaps we lynch Cavil again and he resurrects again but this time we get some kind of Resurrection Hub task like we did with the sorties. I dunno man.

Maybe it's just the way I play, tho. What would you do Rico? You're bad, SVS is bad but can't be killed. Do you push killing SVS in thread so town wastes a day or do you push looking into a group that includes yourself and *potentially* one other baddie friend?

I would push killing SVS. Dex didn't, he said "nah let's forget her, let's lynch four other people first including me derp".
Ok, so you're obstinate, as usual. Person says "what if [theory]", you come up with two different other "what if [theories]". Do what you want.
Matt wrote:That's another thing.

Do we think there is another baddie in the Final Five?

Consider this.

As I said above...Dex, a partner to the theoretically unkillable SVS, did not push town to try and lynch her so that town would waste a day. Instead, if we BELIEVE that there is another baddie in the Final Five, he suggests to look into himself and three others, one of which would be another teammate of his that IS killable.

Dex suggested we not waste time lynching the "unkillable" SVS and instead advised us to look into four others, and if we believe there are two baddies in the Final Five, then that would give town a 50% chance of hitting a killable baddie.

I dunno, I think the rest of the Final Five are good to go, tbh, I mean why would Dex risk that? Why???
Only one bad F5 out of five is lore. I'm not using lore anymore to justify that we might have gotten rid of the sole baddie-aligned F5.

He clearly stated there might be "one or two" F5 in Cavil's team and then got caught in his own logic by being wishy-washy on the other three F5 instead of giving clear "civ-bad" reads, but you keep focusing on the fact that he didn't push for SVS's lynch time and again. Because baddies are narrow-minded and that's the only tactic him and SVS could/should/would have come up with. Yeah, that must be it.

You also missed the fact that, of all the F5's claims regarding how many baddies might be in their ranks, he was the only one to say something evasive i.e. BOTD'ing every other F5. He clearly had something to hide or be unwilling to commit a read on.

But yeah, he didn't push for the relynch of Cavil so humdeedumdeedum let's lynch Cavil let's lynch Cavil let's lynch Cavil
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

K tell me what you would do. I already asked but I'll ask again.

You're bad. SVS is bad and cannot be killed. You have another teammate in the F5 who can be killed.

Do you push to look into yourself and your other killable teammate, and two others (who are civvie I guess), giving town a 50% chance to nuke you?

Or do you push trying to lynch an unlynchable partner, making town waste a day?
Image Image Image Image
SokothQultuq
Henchman
Posts in topic: 95

Post by SokothQultuq »

So say we all!

As a team, we should decide if we should go after him quickly or go after him at a later date. I've seen that the thought is that the others in his group need to be eliminated up front before taking him out. Perhaps his resurrection was a stroke of luck. But were assuming that despite being brought back alive that there was not already duplicates of him lurking. So we have the danger of wasting a lynch or taking out another Cavil. So this is a tough call in my opinion. I will adhere to what the whole wants to do here.

Juliets - Good
Nerolunar - Good
SpaceDaisy - Baddie.

Nothing at this time. I believe the admiral is doing everything that is best for the fleet and the remainder of the colonies.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

SVS - Hello!

(It's weird to talk to you when I know ur evil)

Why haven't you killed Epi at all this game? Some could speculate that you wouldn't because why bother, some stoopid peeps like Matt keep questioning Epi's motives so easy lynch later? derpy doo. But like, you've maintained a civ read on Epi for most of the game right? I dunno, I keep obsessing over Epi, I'm kind of expecting him to flip a gasket later but so far he's remained pretty cool about it with just "shake your head" smilies.

Also "chaos age". Lulz. :beer:
Image Image Image Image
Fog of Love Host
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 27

Post by Fog of Love Host »

So say we all

Except for me, I mean I say it, but I don't really mean it.

@the admiral, I think Nero, Juliets and Daisy are all horrible people who need to die.

I think you all should let me caper majestically and totally ignore me. Nothing to see here!

I think you should just keep on doing what you are doing in your own inimitable way, um, sir.
Matt wrote:SVS - Hello!

Why haven't you killed Epi at all this game? Some could speculate that you wouldn't because why bother, some stoopid peeps like Matt keep questioning Epi's motives so easy lynch later? derpy doo. But like, you've maintained a civ read on Epi for most of the game right? I dunno, I keep obsessing over Epi, I'm kind of expecting him to flip a gasket later but so far he's remained pretty cool about it with just "shake your head" smilies.

Is it really all that weird?

I haven't killed you, yet, either. Rather an odd suspicion for you to have there, Matt

Perhaps I believe misguided Cylons can be reeducated when all the silly weak humans are gone? Perhaps I can't kill Cylons? Perhaps I don't profit from his death? Perhaps, like that living person, SVS, said, he has not said or done much to threaten me? Perhaps he is my BTS partner, as you suggest. Perhaps YOU are; you're both alive, right?
Fog of Love Host
Sockpuppet Account

I just looked at the poll; there are a whole lot of people I haven't killed yet. I need to get off my lazy ass and start killing!

I have been a horrid slacker; sorry about that :blush:
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 646
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

So say we all.

The Admirals orders:

1. I think it's a reasonable guess that Cavil can't be lynched until the rest of his team is lynched. However, even if that is accurate, we don't know how many people are on that team. I don't think we can afford to wait until end game to test this theory when any errant lynch attempt could have severe consequences. We don't necessarily have to lynch him today (especially if he keeps talking and telegraphing alignment accidentally), but I think it would be a mistake to wait too long.

2. juliets and Nerolunar are good news. Spacedaisy is bad news.

3. I appreciate what you're trying to do, sir. Don't let up with these orders that force everyone to provide meaningful content. It has already proven productive, I think the baddies hate your guts.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Fog of Love Host
Sockpuppet Account

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: I appreciate what you're trying to do, sir. Don't let up with these orders that force everyone to provide meaningful content. It has already proven productive, I think the baddies hate your guts.
Not so. I find him rather charming :noble:
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

:faint:

I've been ISOing you for the last hour or so (more I think) and came back to refresh and you posted!!

Anyway, g2h your partners in crime are Epi, Wilgy, and POSSIBLY Daisy but I really don't think so.

Quick notes but I'll try to do a bigger post before work tomorrow or after.

Epi - For real, every fourth post in your ISO is you all about not wanting to lynch him like ever. And you don't NK him? Defend him by day, spare him by night! One could argue and I admit it's possible that you don't need Epi dead because he's a cylon and perhaps you only need humans dead. But Glorfy was revealed as town aligned, you and several others as cavil aligned, and I would assume these factions would need each other dead. Hence you needed Glorfy dead hence if Epi was good, it wouldn't matter if he was a cylon or not you would still need his faction dead correct? I dunno just spitballin'. But for real, hardcore defense of Epi throughout the game but who knows, maybe you planned that in case you were ever caught.

Also, we both know who I am so getting into discussions on why you haven't killed me is impossible because I couldn't elaborate on theories so I'll leave that alone.

Wilgy - Oh I dunno maybe not. But check it, you went hardcore after Wilgy for awhile and then suddenly Dex of all people comes swinging with "Wilgy is good guys cuz of secrets!" and SVS you were like "Omgehrd I totally see what you're talkin' about, let's not lynch Wilgster!". Derp. Not much else, but I still have about 2 pages of your ISO which I'm not going to be able to finish tonight, I hope there's more about Wilgy in there.

Daisy - It was strange, when nutella was lynched, you said "If nutella flips bad, then I can't possibly see Daisy as civ" and then you like, never mentioned Daisy again like ever after nutella's flip.

But still, I like lore and I think for now at least we should treat the remaining Final Five as civs.

Anyway, super tired night night.
Image Image Image Image
Fog of Love Host
Sockpuppet Account

I try to be courteous when I am able, and answer questions.

I am not sure if you are talking to me or not with,
Also, we both know who I am so getting into discussions on why you haven't killed me is impossible because I couldn't elaborate on theories so I'll leave that alone.
but if you are, I have no clue who you are :shrug:

So, what do you think of the rest of the people who are also "alive"? Pretend I am the Admiral; drop & give me reads!!
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

John Cavil wrote:I try to be courteous when I am able, and answer questions.

I am not sure if you are talking to me or not with,
but if you are, I have no clue who you are :shrug:

So, what do you think of the rest of the people who are also "alive"? Pretend I am the Admiral; drop & give me reads!!
Fair enough, I don't believe you though.

There's a lot of people, I'll give some quick reads tomorrow. A few civvie reads but I'm probably wrong it's probably your whole team haha... I kinda like Polo and sig. I kinda like Rico after reading your ISO. Kinda like BR again. Is she still alive?

Anyway I dunno super tired see ya tomorrow Cavil!
Image Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I trust Matt more than I did an hour ago.

I disagree about Epi though, and lore can go get bent.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

POLO:

G-Man is among my more confident town reads. Why do you disagree?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Fog of Love Host
Sockpuppet Account

Good Night, Matt :)
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Oh snap I am so very tired but I falling asleep thinking about mafia (wow I'm weird) and I forgot I wanted to point out...

It's not just that SVS totally flipped on Wilgy after going after him for a few days.

It's that she was hardcore on Wilgy for about a day or two while Wilgy still had his claim, up to Day 5.

On Day 6, Wilgy no longer had his claim and that was the day SVS flipped her script. "totes good".

Anyway g'night
Image Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

One has only so much strength.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Polo wrote:So say we all!

Can you elaborate on this? You are more sure / insistent that G-Man go first, but it looked like you just plucked his name out of a hat. It looked like you plucked S~V~S's name out of a hat too, but that was spot on.

Tell me more about G-Man.
ObscureAllure
The Mark

Post by ObscureAllure »

John Cavil wrote:So say we all

Except for me, I mean I say it, but I don't really mean it.

@the admiral, I think Nero, Juliets and Daisy are all horrible people who need to die.

I think you all should let me caper majestically and totally ignore me. Nothing to see here!

I think you should just keep on doing what you are doing in your own inimitable way, um, sir.

Is it really all that weird?

I haven't killed you, yet, either. Rather an odd suspicion for you to have there, Matt

Perhaps I believe misguided Cylons can be reeducated when all the silly weak humans are gone? Perhaps I can't kill Cylons? Perhaps I don't profit from his death? Perhaps, like that living person, SVS, said, he has not said or done much to threaten me? Perhaps he is my BTS partner, as you suggest. Perhaps YOU are; you're both alive, right?
I don't think she's being glib, here. I think she can't night kill cylons.
ObscureAllure
The Mark

Post by ObscureAllure »

[quote="Matt"]Oh snap I am so very tired but I falling asleep thinking about mafia (wow I'm weird) and I forgot I wanted to point out...

It's not just that SVS totally flipped on Wilgy after going after him for a few days.

It's that she was hardcore on Wilgy for about a day or two while Wilgy still had his claim, up to Day 5.

On Day 6, Wilgy no longer had his claim and that was the day SVS flipped her script. "totes good".

Anyway g'night[/quote
Because Wigly is baaaaaad!!! I been telling y'all this for two weeks Bruh!!!!
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

On the issue of trust, for what it's worth, I trust JJJ after his latest ISO offensive. Near completion of that, by looking at both angles, is almost superhuman effort. :noble:
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Epignosis wrote:
Polo wrote:So say we all!

Can you elaborate on this? You are more sure / insistent that G-Man go first, but it looked like you just plucked his name out of a hat. It looked like you plucked S~V~S's name out of a hat too, but that was spot on.

Tell me more about G-Man.
I recall him starting to eyeball G-Man after the Glorfindel flop (if it was... uhm :rolleyes:), but I may be mistaken.

Return to “Previous Jobs”