ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 174

Re: [Day Eight] The Office Mafia

Post by insertnamehere »

i guess i'll just sit over here in the corner, beating my Epignosis drum.

i know it's futile at this point, but it makes me feel important, damn it!
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Spoiler: show

Image Image Image
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 315

Post by DrumBeats »

Assuming there is a hidden fifth mafia role, likely the silencer, then one mafia has to be dead, or else we would have lost by now. My money's still on SVS. Maybe 3J as well - who is either Moze, mafia, or maybe an independent Karen?

I want everybody's thoughts on who is mafia. Give your top two most likely people to flip scum in your eyes.

I am currently leaning towards INH and espers being scum.

INH, who are your next two suspicions besides Epi?

Also INH, can I see your case on Epi?

Timmer, why did you vote Spacedaisy?

Bea, why did you vote Spacedaisy?

I see LoRab and DFaraday's reasons so I don't need to ask them.

TH, why do you think Bea is bad?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 183
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

I want to get off Mr. Dom's wild ride.
indiglo
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 73

Re: [Night Six] The Office Mafia

Post by indiglo »

Spacedaisy wrote:
indiglo wrote:So is Matahari still around? I miss her too. Haven't seen her since returning from my long absence. She was so nice. I remember at one point we referred to her as Mata/Cyn/Dilly due to her plethora of names. I hope she is well.

I wonder if she'd make an appearance at the Syndicate for another Dex & Indi Production. She hasn't missed one yet!
Mata is still around, she has played here on occasion, but she is pretty selective about her games and how she feels about playing mafia at the time plays a big part. I would recommend asking her when your game comes up, she may want to play. She is best reached by Facebook.
Ah, thank you! I will be filing this away for future reference. :nicenod: :noble:
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 186

Post by Epignosis »

I voted INH. He dropped his vote on me, hoping to skate by again. Please end him.

I would not support a Turnip Head lynch.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

DrumBeats wrote:Assuming there is a hidden fifth mafia role, likely the silencer, then one mafia has to be dead, or else we would have lost by now. My money's still on SVS. Maybe 3J as well - who is either Moze, mafia, or maybe an independent Karen?

I want everybody's thoughts on who is mafia. Give your top two most likely people to flip scum in your eyes.

I'm at a point where I have the sneaking suspicion that we've already lost, and the mafia outnumber the civilians. At this point the only person I kinda trust is bea, and the fact that everyone trusts her makes me not want to trust her, because, how is she still alive? I think Epig is scum, and I doubt very much that I'm going to budge on this count.

Cool beans. Still haven't seen a case against me that I comprehend, much less empathize with, but k. Right now in this game, I can't really defend myself, and none of my attacks are listened to, so I'm essentially pointless. Hence my new strategy of pointed apathy.

Nothing I feel anywhere as concrete about, but bea is getting kind of inexplicable to me, and to be frank, you. I've always been kind of wary of your domineering the thread, so I looked at the voting records.

Here's your history:

Day 1 - Quin - Civilian, Wrongly Lynched
Day 2 - BWT - Civilian, Wrongly Lynched
Day 3 - N/A - SVS's day of wackiness
Day 4 - Matt - Civilian, Wrongly Lynched
Day 5 - Sorsha - Indie, Wrongly Lynched
Day 6 - Scotty - Not Scum, Nightkilled
Day 7 - Spacedaisy - Indie, Wrongly Lynched

That's not very good.

answered in it's own post
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 86
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

Ugh. I find myself second guessing myself on everything. Because it was asked, my suspicions of the moment are: INH, DF, and Bea as my top ones. I just can't help but think that they all have been skating through and manipulating us all. I also have my questions about espers, as he's been so quiet. DB remains a question mark, as wel, but he seems to be coming off as more misguided civ than manipulative baddie at the momentl. But at the moment I'm thinking Bea or INH.

Bea has just been a question mark. I feel like she's been sliding by. I tend to want to think that she's good, so I often am misguided by her. I'm just not sure in this case.

And INH, he's had a number of moments where I've disagreed with him, but also where he seems to have tried to steer the thread towards ideas that are based on his own assumptions and not on fact. I don't have anything solid, but my gut tells me that he's trying to mislead us. As the game goes on, I find it less and less likely that he's civ.

linkitis: If the mafia had the majority, then the game would no longer be happening--why are you trying to convince us that the situation is more dire than it necessarily is. That post kind of bumped you further up in my suspicion.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

insertnamehere wrote:
DrumBeats wrote:Assuming there is a hidden fifth mafia role, likely the silencer, then one mafia has to be dead, or else we would have lost by now. My money's still on SVS. Maybe 3J as well - who is either Moze, mafia, or maybe an independent Karen?

I'm at a point where I have the sneaking suspicion that we've already lost, and the mafia outnumber the civilians. At this point the only person I kinda trust is bea, and the fact that everyone trusts her makes me not want to trust her, because, how is she still alive? I think Epig is scum, and I doubt very much that I'm going to budge on this count.

Cool beans. Still haven't seen a case against me that I comprehend, much less empathize with, but k. Right now in this game, I can't really defend myself, and none of my attacks are listened to, so I'm essentially pointless. Hence my new strategy of pointed apathy.

Nothing I feel anywhere as concrete about, but bea is getting kind of inexplicable to me, and to be frank, you. I've always been kind of wary of your domineering the thread, so I looked at the voting records.

Here's your history:

Day 1 - Quin - Civilian, Wrongly Lynched
Day 2 - BWT - Civilian, Wrongly Lynched
Day 3 - N/A - SVS's day of wackiness
Day 4 - Matt - Civilian, Wrongly Lynched
Day 5 - Sorsha - Indie, Wrongly Lynched
Day 6 - Scotty - Not Scum, Nightkilled
Day 7 - Spacedaisy - Indie, Wrongly Lynched

That's not very good.

answered in it's own post
You're seriously looking at voting records?

Do me a favor, INH. Show me one living person with a good voting record. Go.
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

insertnamehere wrote:I'm gonna start with Epignosis.

He doesn't post anything about her until July 8th, and then he jumps on her for what are in my mind, little things about post semantics and etiquette.
Epignosis wrote:
fingersplints wrote:I think they are pretty good points, and would be interested in hearing DF's response.
fingersplints wrote:I'm liking the points against Timmer. I'm not feeling like this is his civvie game, but I'm hoping it isn't that he is just busy. I find he searches for baddies more actively then this as a civvie. Something feels off.
fingersplints wrote:Epi, I think you have a point about Matt. I didn't like Matt's day 0 interactions, but I have a hard time articulating my thoughts without it seeming a bit "no u"ish.

I'm sad rabbit died without me getting a chance to vote him. I'd consider voting for Matt, but for the time being I'm going to vote leetic for now. I haven't played any Mafia this year, and I'm scared of getting modkilled for missing votes. :puppy:
I'm noticing a trend here.

Regarding that last post, you were more concerned with how you would look rather than articulating your thoughts. Why?
Epignosis wrote:I don't see how anyone gets "I'm literally never concerned with 'how I look' when posting" from "I didn't like Matt's day 0 interactions, but I have a hard time articulating my thoughts without it seeming a bit 'no u"ish.'"
Then he says that he believes DF and FS are both baddie teammates, do you still believe that DF is bad, Epignosis?

He switches his vote from DF to FS, and then comments about how dead the thread is. He's also the first one to vote for FS, kicking the whole doomed bandwagon off.

It seems to me like he pulled this suspicion out of thin air, and tried to find any little reason he could to suspect her because he knew that she could get lynched.
coincidentally, immediately after this post, Epignosis all of a sudden found me suspicious. look in my history to see my rebuttals to his arguments. i got extremely frustrated, when he tried to trap me into making me look like I NO U'd him.
insertnamehere wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:So what we have here is the driving force and initial vote behind a civilian lynch trying to shift the blame and suspicion from himself to someone who (contrary to what he claims) genuinely tried to stop it, does everyone see this? His only two points are: He was too late to stop me from lynching a civilian, and therefore it's his fault, and he thinks DF isn't bad, so, therefore they must be in cahoots, did I get it all right? This is an absolutely barmy case, alright?
Do you think I should be lynched, INH?
this is the part that really gets to me. I feel like I've been trapped in these damned-if-I-do, damned-if-I-don't scenarios where I and another person mutually suspect each other, but the other person starts screaming 'NO U,' even though they say that I'm bad after I say that I suspect them, and even though I have other legitimate reasons for suspecting them outside of me thinking everyone who suspects me must be bad. it's like any case I make can be invalidated by the person that I make the case on putting together something weak against me, waiting for me to respond, then pulling a NO U, and waiting for me to get pissed off and over-defensive, therefore making me look like a crazy person who's taking the game way too personal and forcing people to ignore my original points and my original case.

it is, in my opinion, a shitty manipulative way to play the game. and not the cool, deceptive manipulation that's why I enjoy mafia, but just intentionally pushing someone's buttons, and forcing them to stress out. this entire fucking game I've been on blast for reasons that simply seem utterly irrelevant to me, and the only time I feel like people have listened to me in this game is Day 1, when I accidentally got a civilian lynched. so this hasn't been the best game for me.

the thing is, Epignosis knew all of this. That's why he picked me as the ideal patsy. He knew that he could just lob a few softballs at me, which would then infuriate me, and make my original points moot. He also knew that people like timmer and Enrique have been wanting my blood ever since the whole goddamn Matt clusterfuck, (which thank you so fucking much for 3J, I hope you got the goddamn reaction you were hoping for) and my aggressive irreverence makes me an easy target.

the whole thing just reeks of cynical opportunism and attempted gaslighting to me. it feels calculated, disingenuine, and just really fucking scummy.

So, I'm voting for Epignosis. I know that no one will listen to me, because obviously this whole entire thing is just a shallow scummy no u on my part, but this is how I genuinely feel. vote for me if you find it scummy.
Epig's Response:
Epignosis wrote:I'm not interested in your angst-ridden series of interrogatives INH. I didn't suspect you because of Matt or 3J or anything with timmer. That was a fresh avenue of thought coming off the fingersplints lynch.

I'm not bad. My job is to work out who is, and I don't care if I have fourteen hundred failures, I'll press on, even if you think I should step back.
He said this almost 24 hours after my post. I guess he tried the ol' go to the Winchester and wait for this all to blow over strategy for as long as he could.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I really don't give a shit about "NO U." I also don't give a shit about people getting mad about being caught.
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Epignosis wrote:

Seeing as we haven't lynched a single baddie, that wouldn't really be easy.

Here's mine:

Day 1 - Wilgy - Civilian, Wrongly Lynched
Day 2 - leetic - ???, Was One Of 2 People Nightkilled Night 2, Along With Elohcin
Day 3 - N/A - SVS Day of Fuckery
Day 4 - Sorsha - Indie Serial Killer, Wrongly Lynched
Day 5 - Sorsha - Indie Serial Killer, Wrongly Lynched
Day 6 - timmer - Still Alive
Day 7 - Epignosis - Still Alive
Day 8 - Epignosis - Still Alive

I've only voted for one confirmed civilian, DrWilgy, who was the Day 1 lynch. If I had to choose between Elohcin and Leetic as to who was a likely Mafia NK, I'd go with Elo. Leetic was acting bonkers, and even self-voted Day 2. That screams obvious target. My money's on him being a victim of the Strangler. DB pointed out earlier that the possible reason we're still playing is because a scum member was killed somehow. I think that scum member was leetic.

To be honest, I don't think my voting record looks that bad, all things considered.

I don't wanna brag or anything tho.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Epignosis wrote:I really don't give a shit about "NO U." I also don't give a shit about people getting mad about being caught.
You summed up my feelings exactly, Epig.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

insertnamehere wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

Here's mine:

Day 2 - leetic - ???, Was One Of 2 People Nightkilled Night 2, Along With Elohcin

I've only voted for one confirmed civilian, DrWilgy, who was the Day 1 lynch. If I had to choose between Elohcin and Leetic as to who was a likely Mafia NK, I'd go with Elo. Leetic was acting bonkers, and even self-voted Day 2. That screams obvious target. My money's on him being a victim of the Strangler. DB pointed out earlier that the possible reason we're still playing is because a scum member was killed somehow. I think that scum member was leetic.

To be honest, I don't think my voting record looks that bad, all things considered.

Heh. My vote stays.
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

LoRab wrote:Ugh. I find myself second guessing myself on everything. Because it was asked, my suspicions of the moment are: INH, DF, and Bea as my top ones. I just can't help but think that they all have been skating through and manipulating us all. I also have my questions about espers, as he's been so quiet. DB remains a question mark, as wel, but he seems to be coming off as more misguided civ than manipulative baddie at the momentl. But at the moment I'm thinking Bea or INH.

Bea has just been a question mark. I feel like she's been sliding by. I tend to want to think that she's good, so I often am misguided by her. I'm just not sure in this case.

And INH, he's had a number of moments where I've disagreed with him, but also where he seems to have tried to steer the thread towards ideas that are based on his own assumptions and not on fact. I don't have anything solid, but my gut tells me that he's trying to mislead us. As the game goes on, I find it less and less likely that he's civ.

linkitis: If the mafia had the majority, then the game would no longer be happening--why are you trying to convince us that the situation is more dire than it necessarily is. That post kind of bumped you further up in my suspicion.
Cool beans.

I mean, you're wrong, but like most suspicions people have had of me this game, there's really no way for me to defend myself from them.

So my new strategy is fuck self-preservation. There's like a 90% chance we're gonna lose anyway. So I'm just gonna focus on my suspicions, and if you wanna lynch me, fine.

Que sera, sera.

or more accurately:

http://s83.photobucket.com/user/liz_mar ... cda975.gif
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

whoops, screwed up my gameplay defining gif

WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Epignosis wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

Here's mine:

Heh. My vote stays.
you and me, epig, to the end.

i feel like we've now formed some kind of elaborate suicide pact.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DrumBeats »

Currently voting espers because I still hate the strategic lurking he's doing, it might change.

TH, I get that you want this game to be done, but please contribute to helping us lynch mafia, not just quitting. Thanks.

Epi, if you had to describe your suspicion of INH with previous statement made in the thread, which statement would it be?
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DrumBeats »

Also, INH - you dodged the question about who your other suspects are and instead tried to talk self-defense and discredit me for having a bad voting record, which is true for almost every player in the game at this point. You almost never being a part of a mislynch honestly makes you look worse to me because it looks like you were dodging it in order to claim "My voting record is good so I'm good"
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

DrumBeats wrote:Also, INH - you dodged the question about who your other suspects are and instead tried to talk self-defense and discredit me for having a bad voting record, which is true for almost every player in the game at this point. You almost never being a part of a mislynch honestly makes you look worse to me because it looks like you were dodging it in order to claim "My voting record is good so I'm good"
so I haven't lynched civilians, and I opposed the FS lynch because I'm trying sooo hard to act civilian?

Maybe the reason I'm acting civilian is because I am civilian.

I suspected you specifically because you're maybe the most vocal, analytical player left. But looking back, most of the decisions you've made and the horses you decided to back ended up getting a bunch of civilians killed. I guess I just don't trust you.

I gave two other suspects, you and bea, I didn't dodge the question at all.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 81

Post by timmer »

Voting drumbeats for now. More thoughts when I can put them together properly.
My siggie.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Who was the last person to be silenced, by the way? Was anyone silenced yesterday?
My siggie.
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DrumBeats »

insertnamehere wrote:
DrumBeats wrote:Also, INH - you dodged the question about who your other suspects are and instead tried to talk self-defense and discredit me for having a bad voting record, which is true for almost every player in the game at this point. You almost never being a part of a mislynch honestly makes you look worse to me because it looks like you were dodging it in order to claim "My voting record is good so I'm good"
so I haven't lynched civilians, and I opposed the FS lynch because I'm trying sooo hard to act civilian?

Maybe the reason I'm acting civilian is because I am civilian.

I suspected you specifically because you're maybe the most vocal, analytical player left. But looking back, most of the decisions you've made and the horses you decided to back ended up getting a bunch of civilians killed. I guess I just don't trust you.

I gave two other suspects, you and bea, I didn't dodge the question at all.
You didn't oppose the FS lynch until after the fact. And to answer your question, I am highly suspicious that your voting record is you trying to look good, for a game that's been this messy, it is way too clean imo for somebody who doesn't have extra knowledge.

I never said you were acting civilian, because you've been acting so far to the contrary that I thought you might be civ because you were acting too scummy lol. Your voting record shows that you've dodged a ton of the mislynches, and yes I did cause numerous mislynches this game, but most civ players do just that. I do not know who is civ and who is mafia from the beginning, I have to figure it out for myself. You seem to have all too conveniently avoided most of these lynches, which makes me wonder if you have more information than I do.

Oh I actually missed that sentence, my bad you're right that you did give two suspects.
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DrumBeats »

timmer wrote:Voting drumbeats for now. More thoughts when I can put them together properly.
Explain your vote. We're in potential MYLO right now. If you think I'm scum, make a case.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

DrumBeats wrote:
timmer wrote:Voting drumbeats for now. More thoughts when I can put them together properly.
Explain your vote. We're in potential MYLO right now. If you think I'm scum, make a case.
I will tomorrow, I'm just shaking a tree for now.
My siggie.
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DrumBeats »

timmer wrote:
DrumBeats wrote:
This is a 24 hour day - time is important.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

DrumBeats wrote:
timmer wrote:
DrumBeats wrote:
This is a 24 hour day - time is important.
That's actually a very important point which i had not noticed, many thanks!
My siggie.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

timmer wrote:Who was the last person to be silenced, by the way? Was anyone silenced yesterday?
@Drumbeats, am I right that no one was silenced yesterday?
My siggie.
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DrumBeats »

timmer wrote:
timmer wrote:Who was the last person to be silenced, by the way? Was anyone silenced yesterday?
@Drumbeats, am I right that no one was silenced yesterday?
Not sure, I'll look into it.
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DrumBeats »

Yeah, everybody posted
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Hmm... DOM, do you have the poll results from yesterday?
My siggie.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

The bulk of us voted daisy, but who voted for someone other than daisy?
My siggie.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

How many people have said they were silenced? I remember LoRab... who else?
My siggie.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Oh come on, I'm finally cooking with some thoughts, and no one is around, gah...
My siggie.
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DrumBeats »

timmer wrote:How many people have said they were silenced? I remember LoRab... who else?
LoRab, enrique, espers I think
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Oh, seriously? Am I right that we still don't have proof of the silencer's alignment? I don't see any mention of them in the roles... this muddles my thoughts big time.

@DOM, if you can, man, the poll from yesterday would be a big help! Off to bed.

@DB, were those in any pattern? Even nights? Odd? I'll catch yur answer tomorrow and thanks for your help.
My siggie.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

DrumBeats wrote:TH, I get that you want this game to be done, but please contribute to helping us lynch mafia, not just quitting. Thanks.
I haven't quit shit. But do you not suspect me? You've questioned my intentions on more than one occasion, but I haven't seen it lead to any votes or pressure. Do you know I'm town?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

timmer wrote:Oh, seriously? Am I right that we still don't have proof of the silencer's alignment? I don't see any mention of them in the roles... this muddles my thoughts big time.
Why are you so focused on this? Is it going to lead you toward a suspect?
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

If the silencer is bad, I do have thoughts about leading to a suspect based on past votes etc but if we don't know their alignment I may be literally backwards in my thinking about it and focus on a civ. I think my ideas are of base, now.
My siggie.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Does this lynch really end tonight?
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 213
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

I'd like to think I'm not actually dead, and instead starting in a low management position at the Indiana Parks and Rec department in Pawnee.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 87

Post by Dom »

timmer wrote:Hmm... DOM, do you have the poll results from yesterday?
It's unfortunately lost. I forgot-- I'm sorry.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 123

Post by S~V~S »

Dom wrote:
timmer wrote:Hmm... DOM, do you have the poll results from yesterday?
It's unfortunately lost. I forgot-- I'm sorry.
I remember the old days, when you had to save your own poll. Posting the poll was a good way to get cred.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Moved my vote to espers. Reading through his poats, they are very non committal and read like he is listing suspicions only when necessary. I get no sense of him actually actively trying to catch baddies. It's coasting.
My siggie.
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 86
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

Voting INH, at least for now. I have a migraine and just took some migraine meds, so I may be a bit incoherent when it kicks in, so figure I should take care of this sooner rather than later.
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DrumBeats »

We're an hour and a half from EoD in a potential MYLO day and 4 players haven't even posted. This is ridiculous.

I want an answer from Epi on my question. If you don't remember it Epi, it is:

What single statement from the thread makes you suspect INH the most?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Welp, I think DrumBeats is bad. Here's a quote of his from Battlestar Galactica, where he was town:
DrumBeats wrote:
ika wrote:What your play meta at town and scum?
Very similar meta to be honest. My scum philosophy is to come up with a fakeclaim early and pretend I'm town. I'm never above bussing if the person is being suspicious. Honestly, I haven't heard any ways to distinguish it, but if you would like I can provide two game threads from my homesite, one scum and one town for you guys to look for things in.

However, I am used to game with outside communication and roleclaiming/info dumping allowed. That being said the main difference with my scum meta is ill often fakeclaim a more obscure informational role and try to use it to clear myself and steer the town. As town, I would pull fakeclaim gambits privately to try to bait kills on me to clear or make another user likely scum when I've had less useful roles.

Since OC and role claiming isn't really relevant here, I'm curious as to how I'll end up doing because so much of my usual game involves gambits between the two.
"Steer the town", does that remind you of anyone? :grin:

And I think bea is his partner. I have a crackpot theory (which, god I hope I'm right about) that two mafiosos are already dead via Packer and Andy. ISO's tell me that bea and DB have had almost no interaction this game. In fact, here's all that I could find between them, and DrumBeats has interacted with A LOT of players:
bea @ DrumBeats wrote:how did I not make your low posters list??

Those that did do deserve a good looktielu.
DrumBeats wrote:@ Bea - You had 50+ posts and I feel like yours have content so in order to save myself some time, I'm not doing you with the low posters. Only person in the low poster group that has more posts than you is Serge, but that I because I can't remember a single contribution from him.

I'm adding you to my "Do an ISO later" group though.
He never followed through with that ISO on bea and they haven't talked since. :puppy:
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

insertnamehere wrote:you and me, epig, to the end.

i feel like we've now formed some kind of elaborate suicide pact.
Lay down your arms my brethren, and rally to my cause. Both of you should vote for DrumBeats or bea. You won't regret it! :srsnod:
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I myself will be voting for bea, but I would also approve of a DrumBeats lynch. espers is being set up as a patsy IMO, he has vanished like so many disinterested civs before him. I don't agree with the case on INH, I think his breakdown the other day was sincere. Please go back and take a look at that breakdown before you vote for INH. Not to mention, timmer's complete 180 on INH after days of pursuing him makes me think that timmer found something out about him.

bea. DrumBeats. DrumBeats. bea. Let's make it happen, town. Follow me off this cliff. Maybe there's a trampoline at the bottom.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Turnip Head wrote:Follow me off this cliff. Maybe there's a trampoline at the bottom.

Return to “Previous Jobs”