LittleTiger
38%
Mongoose
25%
Roxy
No votes
S~V~S
No votes
Your Little Brother (The Host, The Mod, The Non)
38%

Total votes: 8
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 108

Re: Classic Super Mario Bros. [Day 7]

Post by Bullzeye »

Vompatti wrote:
Mongoose wrote:
Vompatti wrote:I think I've figured out three or four of the king roles, but it wouldn't be appropriate to reveal them. However if the air king was frozen last night, it would obviously have to be someone who doesn't post today.

Also, I can't see when the poll ends either.
Someone can fake not posting, but we will have to see who doesn't vote
True. In addition it would be nice if everyone who can post would post, so that we would know that whoever does not post is either the Air King or a baddie pretending to be the Air King.
There is also the possibility that the Air King missed his/her PM right? Maybe it would be safer not to make assumptions unless someone knows for sure.
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 228
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

Yeah, I think that's why we have to wait for the vote. Although I guess you could intentionally miss the vote if you felt you had nothing to lose (or just plum forgot).
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 171

Post by Hedgeowl »

Ooo good ideas on the air king. i think you are right bullz that we could have a case of a missed PM too. Lets just see what happens today. The air king could freeze anyone, so only tells us so much.
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 172

Post by Epignosis »

I am going to end the Day at 7pm EST if there are no objections to this.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Epignosis wrote:I am going to end the Day at 7pm EST if there are no objections to this.
What's that in UK time?
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 151

Post by Vompatti »

Epignosis wrote:I am going to end the Day at 7pm EST if there are no objections to this.
Is that in ~10½ hours?
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 172

Post by Epignosis »

Nine hours, thirty-three minutes from now.

I can't count. Haven't had coffee. Use Google.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

9hrs after 2:30 is half past midnight. Add the half hour, 1am GMT like I said before :p
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 53
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

Well I leave for class at 1 and won't be back until after the poll closes, so I have to vote fairly soon. As I said, you guys are way ahead of me at the moment as far as in-game events and player reads, so a general idea of where things are headed would be nice, since I don't like throwing votes away.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

I'd also be interested to see a case against me, just to be able to respond to it. I seem to be on a lot of people's minds. I get that to everyone else there's a 50% chance I'm bad because of the previous lynch. Is there anything setting me apart from any of the other voters in that group ping-wise? I'd hate to die, and to see everybody waste a valuable day lynching me when we can get a baddie instead.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Hey russ, i know I am going to vote for bwt, mongoose, lt or you today. have not decided 100%. I am doing a reread of MP and he casts suspicion on everyone except Mongoose so far. I havent read half of it yet. The main concern for me now is you leading the charge so well against a probable civ, roxy. Of the 4 you seem the most likely and if I am right and two of the 4 are baddie then we have a pretty good shot at getting someone today or the next. I know thats hard for you to address or defend.

After the lynch are you still thinking svs and lt are bad?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Hedgeowl wrote:Hey russ, i know I am going to vote for bwt, mongoose, lt or you today. have not decided 100%. I am doing a reread of MP and he casts suspicion on everyone except Mongoose so far. I havent read half of it yet. The main concern for me now is you leading the charge so well against a probable civ, roxy. Of the 4 you seem the most likely and if I am right and two of the 4 are baddie then we have a pretty good shot at getting someone today or the next. I know thats hard for you to address or defend.

I'm probably doing their work for them (being suspicious), which is why they've not addressed me yet. Let erroneously take the heat and they live for another day. I'm really not bad, even if I've made some stupid decisions. I don't think Roxy is our best candidate today for sure, but I don't think Russti is either.

Hedge, I won't be voting for Russti (or myself today), but if you are going to vote for BWT or LT today, and I'm going to vote for one of them today, I think we should *attempt* to vote in tandem and not split the vote.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

I know I said BWT or Russ, but now I'm not so sure about either. I could possibly see myself voting LT just because I see no evidence of her being civ.

What do you all think about Bullz?
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Vompatti wrote:I know I said BWT or Russ, but now I'm not so sure about either. I could possibly see myself voting LT just because I see no evidence of her being civ.

I keep forgetting BWT is even here. I think he's pretty blendy and may vote for him but I'd also consider a vote for SVS as I've not seen anything to convince me she's not a baddie yet. As for LT and Russ, no idea either way.
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

Bullzeye wrote:
Vompatti wrote:I know I said BWT or Russ, but now I'm not so sure about either. I could possibly see myself voting LT just because I see no evidence of her being civ.

I keep forgetting BWT is even here. I think he's pretty blendy and may vote for him but I'd also consider a vote for SVS as I've not seen anything to convince me she's not a baddie yet. As for LT and Russ, no idea either way.
So you don't consider it likely that BWT would have been silenced?

Image Image Image
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Vompatti wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:

I didn't say anything about that. I mean in general BWT hasn't seemed to say much but posts just enough that you couldn't call him a low poster.
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

:ponder:

Image Image Image
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Bullzeye wrote:
Vompatti wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:

I didn't say anything about that. I mean in general BWT hasn't seemed to say much but posts just enough that you couldn't call him a low poster.
Is that what "being blendy" means?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Mongoose wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
Vompatti wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:

Is that what "being blendy" means?
Basically yeah. Being blendy is to just go with the flow ('blend in') and trying to avoid putting yourself out there in a major way so as not to gain any unwanted attention. It's generally seen as something baddies try to do.
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Mongoose wrote:
Hedgeowl wrote:Hey russ, i know I am going to vote for bwt, mongoose, lt or you today. have not decided 100%. I am doing a reread of MP and he casts suspicion on everyone except Mongoose so far. I havent read half of it yet. The main concern for me now is you leading the charge so well against a probable civ, roxy. Of the 4 you seem the most likely and if I am right and two of the 4 are baddie then we have a pretty good shot at getting someone today or the next. I know thats hard for you to address or defend.

I'm probably doing their work for them (being suspicious), which is why they've not addressed me yet. Let erroneously take the heat and they live for another day. I'm really not bad, even if I've made some stupid decisions. I don't think Roxy is our best candidate today for sure, but I don't think Russti is either.

Hedge, I won't be voting for Russti (or myself today), but if you are going to vote for BWT or LT today, and I'm going to vote for one of them today, I think we should *attempt* to vote in tandem and not split the vote.
Thanks for the candor, guys. You're right, Hedge. I don't think there's much I can really say about the situation I'm in. Hopefully I can just prove myself over the next few days. I do think we as a group are in a good spot, with 1 baddie down and 2 more to follow pretty quickly.

I do not think S~V~S is bad after last lynch. There's an off chance that she and LT are teammates and that they suckered Roxy into voting with them before, but there are others I'd look at before her. I do think LT still could be, especially since she voted for Roxy yesterday. It does at least seem like the case I had against those 3 is pretty much bunk, though, so if LT is bad it's likely not for reasons I previously thought.

I do think that BWT could also be bad. My read on him was inconclusive before, but as I mentioned in that post there are a few minor pings in his voting record. To address Vomps, I doubt he was silenced because he's posted so little that there seems to be no point in silencing him. He's probably just not around, and I personally doubt it says much about his alignment either way.

I'm having trouble trusting my reads at the moment, but I do think those 2 are the most likely baddies of the 4 of us. Have to decide now which to vote.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Ok, I went with BWT. It basically came down to a coin toss for me, but since S~V~S and Roxy trust LT and they're almost certainly good I felt better going with BWT instead. I hope I'm right.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

Based on the above it strongly seems to me that BWT is not bad and that Bullz is trying to set him up.

Image Image Image
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Vompatti wrote:Based on the above it strongly seems to me that BWT is not bad and that Bullz is trying to set him up.
Wait why have you come to that conclusion? Where has your sudden suspicion on me come from anyway?
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Vompatti wrote:Based on the above it strongly seems to me that BWT is not bad and that Bullz is trying to set him up.
Can you expand upon that a bit, Vomps?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

Bullzeye wrote:
Wait why have you come to that conclusion? Where has your sudden suspicion on me come from anyway?
I find it weird that after our discussion about the air and ice kings you suggest the air king might have missed the PM and that BWT has probably not been silenced and that he's being "blendy". Why are you suddenly pushing for BWT? I'd like to see BWT defend himself before we lynch him (if he can).

Image Image Image
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Vompatti wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
I find it weird that after our discussion about the air and ice kings you suggest the air king might have missed the PM and that BWT has probably not been silenced and that he's being "blendy". Why are you suddenly pushing for BWT? I'd like to see BWT defend himself before we lynch him (if he can).
Hardly pushing, just said I might vote for him and that he has been blendy.
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

Bullzeye wrote:
Vompatti wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
I bet you will vote for him. Or would you be as willing to vote Russ or LT, for example?

Image Image Image
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Vompatti wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
Vompatti wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
I bet you will vote for him. Or would you be as willing to vote Russ or LT, for example?
No idea. I already said that. I also said I might vote SVS because I've seen no proof she's not bad yet. Why are you defending him so heavily?
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

Bullzeye wrote:
Vompatti wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
Vompatti wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:Wait why have you come to that conclusion? Where has your sudden suspicion on me come from anyway?
No idea. I already said that. I also said I might vote SVS because I've seen no proof she's not bad yet. Why are you defending him so heavily?
Let's just wait and see if he gets here.

Image Image Image
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

For once I honestly think I know a bit about what's going on. It's kind of a pleasant feeling. :)

Image Image Image
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

I dont know if we'll get much from bwt today vomps. Remember he said he was working 10hour days and wouldnt be around much. Hopefully he'll check in to vote, but I wonder if he'll have time to defend himself.

Linki- :D
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Voting order is going to be important today (because of one of the villains they bought). If it was a high number, I feel like they would all be here voting away as quickly as possible, so that makes me think it's mid-range. Whatever the number is, they'll all 3 know it. This could cause them to cluster vote, but not necessarily. They wouldn't want to pick the very highest number possible, because someone is frozen (I'm guessing) and won't be voting at all and then they might assume one of us might forget to vote.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Lizzy
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 50

Post by Lizzy »

Hai!

I don't see a potential case on Russ (yet). Looking back at MP's posts, the names that have appeared on his suspect list, the voting patterns of some people, and the fact that I have been consistent with my suspects and voting, Imma gonna vote Bullz again today k. The Sock's suspect list consisted, obviously, of people who have ended up being civvies, people who I am fairly sure are civvies because of the nature and mild aggressiveness of his posts towards them, Russ included... and someone I consider to be a team mate of his, for a 'just in case situation', who has only been mentioned here and there, but that was it. That person is Bullz. I find his posting style in this game quite similar to mine back in the ol' Thomas days, and his replies to accusations extremely calculated, rational, non-defensive, like the very good psycho student that he is. ^___^

I know I said I won't look at my voters, but one in particular seems fishy at this point: bwt. His voting style is the exact opposite of Bullz's - while the former jumps on bandwagons hoping peut-être, to get lost in the crowd, the latter has been avoiding them, perhaps to avoid the responsibility of voting off civvies (like I used to do back in the day k).

Butt for now... *votes Bullz*
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Lizzy wrote:Hai!

I don't see a potential case on Russ (yet). Looking back at MP's posts, the names that have appeared on his suspect list, the voting patterns of some people, and the fact that I have been consistent with my suspects and voting, Imma gonna vote Bullz again today k. The Sock's suspect list consisted, obviously, of people who have ended up being civvies, people who I am fairly sure are civvies because of the nature and mild aggressiveness of his posts towards them, Russ included... and someone I consider to be a team mate of his, for a 'just in case situation', who has only been mentioned here and there, but that was it. That person is Bullz. I find his posting style in this game quite similar to mine back in the ol' Thomas days, and his replies to accusations extremely calculated, rational, non-defensive, like the very good psycho student that he is. ^___^

I know I said I won't look at my voters, but one in particular seems fishy at this point: bwt. His voting style is the exact opposite of Bullz's - while the former jumps on bandwagons hoping peut-être, to get lost in the crowd, the latter has been avoiding them, perhaps to avoid the responsibility of voting off civvies (like I used to do back in the day k).

Butt for now... *votes Bullz*
I feel like my posting style is always the same no matter what, whether I'm good or bad I pretty much act the same. I'm always calculated at least. Sometimes even rational as well.
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

I'm sorry if I'm wrong about this, but I'm also voting *Bullz*.

Image Image Image
Lizzy
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 50

Post by Lizzy »

Bullzeye wrote: I feel like my posting style is always the same no matter what, whether I'm good or bad I pretty much act the same. I'm always calculated at least. Sometimes even rational as well.
I know, and I very much like it, although I don't exactly trust you. :hug:
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Vompatti wrote:I'm sorry if I'm wrong about this, but I'm also voting *Bullz*.
You haven't even said much against me other than going after me for saying I might vote BWT. Which I haven't even done yet.
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

Bullzeye wrote:
You haven't even said much against me other than going after me for saying I might vote BWT. Which I haven't even done yet.
This is true, but I'd rather not split the vote too much, I'm not voting BWT, and you're not on my relatively long list of likely civs.

Image Image Image
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Vompatti wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
This is true, but I'd rather not split the vote too much, I'm not voting BWT, and you're not on my relatively long list of likely civs.
What's up with splitting the vote? That baddie role kills a particular number voter as I understood it, doesn't matter who that voter went for.
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Bullzeye wrote:
Of course, if the vote keeps going this way, they're going to force you to vote bwt to protect yourself. I hadn't been leaning towards bwt of the 4 roxy voters, so am at loss, but Bullz was and still is my first suspect behind the roxy voters. Tricky business this.

I also think it likely that Lizzy or my vote will not count today sadly. Considering the previous lynch vote was 9 people total I don't think the number picked will be higher than that for the possible voter killed. Granted I am going to hold my vote a bit longer, but mostly likely the person has already voted in the order chosen.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
LittleTiger
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 43

Post by LittleTiger »

I am not seeing the Bullz suspicion... did I miss something?

Personally, I am still a little suspicious of Roxy, but since Hedge is saying that one or two of her voters could be bad... I have to lean towards the BWT suspicion.

He is not posting as much as he normally does so it is a little difficult to properly discern his allegiance. I am also not too sure about Mongoose either - some of her earlier posts seemed not so civvie. All I know, a this point, is that I am not bad and I think I trust Hedge and S~V~S.

I will read both BWT and Mongoose and decide who gets my vote.

too much linki!!!!
ImageImage
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

Bullzeye wrote:
Vompatti wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
What's up with splitting the vote? That baddie role kills a particular number voter as I understood it, doesn't matter who that voter went for.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I've understood that some votes can be worth more than one, so it would be best to avoid ties and near ties.

Image Image Image
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Hedgeowl wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
Of course, if the vote keeps going this way, they're going to force you to vote bwt to protect yourself. I hadn't been leaning towards bwt of the 4 roxy voters, so am at loss, but Bullz was and still is my first suspect behind the roxy voters. Tricky business this.

I also think it likely that Lizzy or my vote will not count today sadly. Considering the previous lynch vote was 9 people total I don't think the number picked will be higher than that for the possible voter killed. Granted I am going to hold my vote a bit longer, but mostly likely the person has already voted in the order chosen.
I will obviously vote to save myself if I have to but I'd rather vote for someone I feel more strongly about. I'm not afraid of dying for my vote either, if I end up as the number the baddies picked so be it.
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

I am going to vote BWT now and hope I'm not the unlucky number. I could have easily gone LT today, but it seems silly to split the vote if I'm going to vote for the other next lynch, provided I'm around.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Bullzeye wrote:
Hedgeowl wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:

I will obviously vote to save myself if I have to but I'd rather vote for someone I feel more strongly about. I'm not afraid of dying for my vote either, if I end up as the number the baddies picked so be it.
I think you need this :knight2: for your "I'm not afraid of dying for my vote" statement. Sounds more heroic that way. :)

Interesting thoughts from LT. Doesnt make me suspect you less. In fact everyone is doing a great job between lt, russti and, mongoose of not looking any less suspicious. am lazy this afternoon, but I wrote stuff about Bullz earlier if you want to look it up for why we are looking at him. I will say this right now, if mongoose, russti, and lt vote for bwt, you can be sure I am not voting for him. With two possible baddies amongst the four its a huge red flag. If we are wrong about bullz, then heck it could be all 3 of them!

Linki- well LT it's your move now. Are you voting for bwt too?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Hedgeowl wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
Hedgeowl wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:

I think you need this :knight2: for your "I'm not afraid of dying for my vote" statement. Sounds more heroic that way. :)

Interesting thoughts from LT. Doesnt make me suspect you less. In fact everyone is doing a great job between lt, russti and, mongoose of not looking any less suspicious. am lazy this afternoon, but I wrote stuff about Bullz earlier if you want to look it up for why we are looking at him. I will say this right now, if mongoose, russti, and lt vote for bwt, you can be sure I am not voting for him. With two possible baddies amongst the four its a huge red flag. If we are wrong about bullz, then heck it could be all 3 of them!

Linki- well LT it's your move now. Are you voting for bwt too?
I should add, I'm only not afraid to die if I help us get a baddie. If I vote for a civvie and die because of my number then I'll be rather unamused.
LittleTiger
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 43

Post by LittleTiger »

Okay, reading Mongoose (reading current to past atm) -

here she seems concerned about when people vote. Considering the role that the baddies purchased, is she anxious about the voting order?

and this caught my eye here possibly knows BWT is bad? Knows the goose is cooked so a bit of distancing going on?

Hmmm admits she looks suspect

decides to follow Hedge because well... isn't it obvious Hedge is civvie? sidle up to the civvie move right there...

When called out for her S~V~S vote by Hedge she responds that she had been thinking S~V~S was civvie - yet she still voted her?

Another post where she seems to say "don't trust me" here

And this is one of the types of posts that had me wondering if Mongoose was really working for the civvies since she seems to be trying to out them here

And I am out of time for now. Will finish up in a bit.
ImageImage
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

This is looking bad. :overreact:

I hope this lynch will at least tell us something other than what we should have already known. :sigh:

Image Image Image
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

LittleTiger wrote:Okay, reading Mongoose (reading current to past atm) -

here she seems concerned about when people vote. Considering the role that the baddies purchased, is she anxious about the voting order?

and this caught my eye here possibly knows BWT is bad? Knows the goose is cooked so a bit of distancing going on?

decides to follow Hedge because well... isn't it obvious Hedge is civvie? sidle up to the civvie move right there...

When called out for her S~V~S vote by Hedge she responds that she had been thinking S~V~S was civvie - yet she still voted her?

And this is one of the types of posts that had me wondering if Mongoose was really working for the civvies since she seems to be trying to out them here

I am indeed very anxious of the voting order. I always tend to pick the "right number."

I had been thinking SVS was Civ, but then bought into the arguments that day. Plus, I was nearly positive that Elo was civ, and wanted to try to save her.

I'm also kinda new and stupid at this. I wasn't trying to out civs in a bad way, I did it so other civvies would protect them.

So everyone suspects BWT but then when Russti and I decide to vote for him, that makes that us suspicious? Come on, y'all.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

LittleTiger wrote:Okay, reading Mongoose (reading current to past atm) -

These are some really good points LT. I completely forgot about the SvS vs. Elo voters. Russti and mongoose seem to be the common thread between her and roxy. Bullz voted for SVS twice in both cases and his latest vote was when it looked the tied was turning against SVS, but then russti changed tactics when people questioned it. Although I thought the person that stated she was not inclined to vote svs was mongoose. So another ? there.

Linki- as for suspecting bwt, he is one of the 4 on the suspect list. So its worth noting which people turn against which others. Its not that I dont suspect him.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”