LittleTiger
38%
Mongoose
25%
Roxy
No votes
S~V~S
No votes
Your Little Brother (The Host, The Mod, The Non)
38%

Total votes: 8
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 171

Re: Classic Super Mario Bros. [Night 7]

Post by Hedgeowl »

:facepalm: yeah you're probably right.
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 228
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

Hedgeowl wrote::facepalm: yeah you're probably right.
Ha no worries. I'm glad I wasn't just lost in space.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 88

Post by Snow Dog »

Diety?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 151

Post by Vompatti »

Now there's nothing to do but wait.
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Vompatti wrote:Now there's nothing to do but wait.

Hmm, we don't have a twiddle your thumbs smiley, so this will have to do. :mp:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 108

Post by Bullzeye »

Side note, I bet I get frozen tonight and bandwagoned tomorrow. Just got the feeling that's what will happen.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 172

Post by Epignosis »

Snow Dog wrote:Diety?
I'll have you know I've lost 33 pounds. :D
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 53
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Re: Classic Super Mario Bros. [Day 7]

Post by Russtifinko »

RIP Lizzy.
Hedgeowl wrote: Interesting thoughts from LT. Doesnt make me suspect you less. In fact everyone is doing a great job between lt, russti and, mongoose of not looking any less suspicious. am lazy this afternoon, but I wrote stuff about Bullz earlier if you want to look it up for why we are looking at him. I will say this right now, if mongoose, russti, and lt vote for bwt, you can be sure I am not voting for him. With two possible baddies amongst the four its a huge red flag. If we are wrong about bullz, then heck it could be all 3 of them!

Linki- well LT it's your move now. Are you voting for bwt too?
I have to say, this is a damn frustrating post. Hedge, I'm pretty sure everyone you mentioned has responded to your concerns. I really don't know what you want here. This basically says to me that it's not possible for any of us to do anything that will change your mind. That's really a shame, because the entire thread is listening to you right now since it's fairly obvious you're civ. I agree that there are definitely baddies in that group. I guess I just want you to know that it's no fun having absolutely no chance of convincing you I'm not one.

I also thought this was extremely well-put:
Mongoose wrote: So everyone suspects BWT but then when Russti and I decide to vote for him, that makes that us suspicious? Come on, y'all.
That's a bit ridiculous, and again, frustrating.

Also, LOL @ S~V~S for throwing away her vote and then calling out LT for doing the same.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Lizzy
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 50

Post by Lizzy »

derp :\
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Epignosis wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:Diety?
I'll have you know I've lost 33 pounds. :D
:haha:
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

Lizzy wrote:derp :\
I shan't let your death go unavenged! :knight3:
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
Lizzy
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 50

Post by Lizzy »

Vompatti wrote:
Lizzy wrote:derp :\
I shan't let your death go unavenged! :knight3:
omgogmgo :hugs: :blush: ;airguitar: :hug: :lorab: :bounce: :wine: :coffee:
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Russtifinko wrote:RIP Lizzy.
Hedgeowl wrote: Interesting thoughts from LT. Doesnt make me suspect you less. In fact everyone is doing a great job between lt, russti and, mongoose of not looking any less suspicious. am lazy this afternoon, but I wrote stuff about Bullz earlier if you want to look it up for why we are looking at him. I will say this right now, if mongoose, russti, and lt vote for bwt, you can be sure I am not voting for him. With two possible baddies amongst the four its a huge red flag. If we are wrong about bullz, then heck it could be all 3 of them!

I have to say, this is a damn frustrating post. Hedge, I'm pretty sure everyone you mentioned has responded to your concerns. I really don't know what you want here. This basically says to me that it's not possible for any of us to do anything that will change your mind. That's really a shame, because the entire thread is listening to you right now since it's fairly obvious you're civ. I agree that there are definitely baddies in that group. I guess I just want you to know that it's no fun having absolutely no chance of convincing you I'm not one.

Mongoose wrote: So everyone suspects BWT but then when Russti and I decide to vote for him, that makes that us suspicious? Come on, y'all.

Also, LOL @ S~V~S for throwing away her vote and then calling out LT for doing the same.

I can completely understand your frustration Russti. I am befuddled and frustrated myself this game. I understand that no one can defend against the fact that they voted for roxy. Its a tricky position to be put in. The reason I suspect there are two baddies amongst the 4 is I bought a fire flower. So the vote had to be 2 for roxy and was 3 for mp. Ties as we saw lead to no lynch. Therefore I assume there were two no votes.

I also dont know who to trust and as you pointed out when SVS and LT basically throwaway their votes when they could have helped if they were civ, it makes my head spin more. Plus, with votes missing every lynch its hard to know if there are even enough civs left to win if we spread it out.

You and mongoose are frustrated, not being able to prove you are civ, bullz is coming across as personally offended that he is suspected. Among the 9 players , 3 are bad. I am pretty confident of Vomps, roxy, and me. So that leaves 6 with 3 civs. Maybe you, mongoose, and Bullz are all civ, I really dont know at this point. I have a reason to suspect you and/or Bullz, but I might be wrong and the timing was pure coincidence.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Hedgeowl wrote: I can completely understand your frustration Russti. I am befuddled and frustrated myself this game. I understand that no one can defend against the fact that they voted for roxy. Its a tricky position to be put in. The reason I suspect there are two baddies amongst the 4 is I bought a fire flower. So the vote had to be 2 for roxy and was 3 for mp. Ties as we saw lead to no lynch. Therefore I assume there were two no votes.

I also dont know who to trust and as you pointed out when SVS and LT basically throwaway their votes when they could have helped if they were civ, it makes my head spin more. Plus, with votes missing every lynch its hard to know if there are even enough civs left to win if we spread it out.

You and mongoose are frustrated, not being able to prove you are civ, bullz is coming across as personally offended that he is suspected. Among the 9 players , 3 are bad. I am pretty confident of Vomps, roxy, and me. So that leaves 6 with 3 civs. Maybe you, mongoose, and Bullz are all civ, I really dont know at this point. I have a reason to suspect you and/or Bullz, but I might be wrong and the timing was pure coincidence.
I'm not 'offended' that I'm being suspected. I'm annoyed because there's barely a case on me yet people seem convinced I'm bad and whenever I say anything in response I either get ignored completely or basically told it doesn't matter what I say.
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Lizzy wrote:Thanks, Vomps! :hugs: But voting for someone who voted for me is not recommended, because while one (two tops) from the baddies' team might have voted for me at one point or another, it is in their interest to keep me alive because the attention is on me and not on them k. So looking at voting patterns I have 3 (three) suspects: Bullz, MP and SVS. While I found the exchange between the latter two to be a delicious performance of two people with BTSC, the fact that it was so early in the game, might prove me wrong. The nice online randomiser suggested Bullz out of the three.

"votes Bullz"

... and since Snowy's out and there's no point in water taunting anymore, the same nais randomiser suggested desert.
Lizzy wrote:Hai!

I don't see a potential case on Russ (yet). Looking back at MP's posts, the names that have appeared on his suspect list, the voting patterns of some people, and the fact that I have been consistent with my suspects and voting, Imma gonna vote Bullz again today k. The Sock's suspect list consisted, obviously, of people who have ended up being civvies, people who I am fairly sure are civvies because of the nature and mild aggressiveness of his posts towards them, Russ included... and someone I consider to be a team mate of his, for a 'just in case situation', who has only been mentioned here and there, but that was it. That person is Bullz. I find his posting style in this game quite similar to mine back in the ol' Thomas days, and his replies to accusations extremely calculated, rational, non-defensive, like the very good psycho student that he is. ^___^

I know I said I won't look at my voters, but one in particular seems fishy at this point: bwt. His voting style is the exact opposite of Bullz's - while the former jumps on bandwagons hoping peut-être, to get lost in the crowd, the latter has been avoiding them, perhaps to avoid the responsibility of voting off civvies (like I used to do back in the day k).

Butt for now... *votes Bullz*
Alright, here's basically what I found about why Lizzy suspected you. She's dead, but if you'd like something to address here are a few arguments about your voting patterns and posting style this game.

I did read over your responses to my original case and we had a back and forth discussion on your suspect water vote, which you agreed was a bad reason.

Bullzeye wrote:
Vompatti wrote:I know I said BWT or Russ, but now I'm not so sure about either. I could possibly see myself voting LT just because I see no evidence of her being civ.

What do you all think about Bullz?
I keep forgetting BWT is even here. I think he's pretty blendy and may vote for him but I'd also consider a vote for SVS as I've not seen anything to convince me she's not a baddie yet. As for LT and Russ, no idea either way.
Your reason for voting bwt is not any better than the reasons others voted for you. The dialogue with Vomps doesnt provide any better reason to vote Bwt. You dont bring up the roxy vote from bwt. You suspect him, but then act like its just to protect yourself that you vote him.

Your defenses seem weak this game and maybe thats cause you're civ. But, I think you can understand where at least some of the suspicions comes from. No one's convinced you're bad, but suspicious? Yeah. i am suspicious of 6 people right now, but have to vote for 1.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Is Bullz or BWT really a better lynch candidate for tomorrow over LT? I think an LT vote could be quite illuminating.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

Mongoose wrote:Is Bullz or BWT really a better lynch candidate for tomorrow over LT? I think an LT vote could be quite illuminating.
I'm all for a LT vote.

Image Image Image
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Vompatti wrote:
Mongoose wrote:Is Bullz or BWT really a better lynch candidate for tomorrow over LT? I think an LT vote could be quite illuminating.
I'm all for a LT vote.
I could agree on an LT vote as well.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 69

Post by S~V~S »

Russtifinko wrote:RIP Lizzy.

I have to say, this is a damn frustrating post. Hedge, I'm pretty sure everyone you mentioned has responded to your concerns. I really don't know what you want here. This basically says to me that it's not possible for any of us to do anything that will change your mind. That's really a shame, because the entire thread is listening to you right now since it's fairly obvious you're civ. I agree that there are definitely baddies in that group. I guess I just want
you to know that it's no fun having absolutely no chance of convincing you I'm not one.

No I did not, when I voted only a few people had voted, and you could have been lynched. When LT voted, Mongoose could not have been.

LOL @ Russti for making specious comparisons. XD
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Okay guys, tomorrow is Water World and I'm nervous as a cat. We need to be armed to the teeth. The water villains are not very expensive purchases for them at around 20 coins each. Cheep Cheeps get -2 lynch votes but 4x the voting power, yikes. If this was the montage portion in a movie, it would show us strapping on our boots and artillery for battle.

We can still maybe avoid a Civ lynch tomorrow, but we've got to be prepared (offensively and defensively).

I'd hoped one of our deadies would have been rez'd by now.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
LittleTiger
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 43

Post by LittleTiger »

I strongly object! Also, S~V~S, when I voted there were still 3 votes outstanding, your vote was as throwaway as you consider mine to be. I was more convinced on my case regarding Mongoose and since I didn't have time to research anyone else, and had already made a case I went with that. Which is probably what you will say regarding your vote.

Of course Mongoose wants to see me lynched! Because I made a case that is pretty damn strong against her.

Linki: And it seems she is already making plans! :|
ImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

LittleTiger wrote:I strongly object! Also, S~V~S, when I voted there were still 3 votes outstanding, your vote was as throwaway as you consider mine to be. I was more convinced on my case regarding Mongoose and since I didn't have time to research anyone else, and had already made a case I went with that. Which is probably what you will say regarding your vote.

Of course Mongoose wants to see me lynched! Because I made a case that is pretty damn strong against her.

But there's a bit of fallacy in your rationale for my suspicion of you -- let's all remember that my case against LT is much older than her case against me.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 45

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Alright. Some explaining on my part is required.

First off, I had mentioned earlier how busy I was going to be with work this week. That and the fact that the grass king turned me into a goomba meant I couldn't post or vote at all yesterday. Hence why none of you heard anything from me.

As for today's vote, I know for a fact at least 1 of the people who voted for me is bad. Because when I saw Bullz and I were tied for the vote yesterday, I tried to PM Epig to buy some mushrooms. I found out that as a goomba, I was unable to buy or use items. So unless something else happened that I was unaware of, I don't see how at least 1 baddie didn't vote for me. Therefore, my vote for Day 8 will be going to either Russ, Mongoose, or Bullz.

I know you all have posted about this to some degree (or at times, lack thereof), but before the next lynch is up, I would like to hear from all 3 of you who some of your top suspects are, and reasons why in this game, you have tried to help the civvie cause.
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

Do you think LT is good or why wouldn't you vote for her? I think we'd better not split the vote when we're in the water world.

Image Image Image
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

LittleTiger wrote:I strongly object! Also, S~V~S, when I voted there were still 3 votes outstanding, your vote was as throwaway as you consider mine to be. I was more convinced on my case regarding Mongoose and since I didn't have time to research anyone else, and had already made a case I went with that. Which is probably what you will say regarding your vote.

Irregardless of cases, none of the last few lynches have gotten full partcipation. With so few voters every vote counts. We lynched MP with two votes. Neither SvS nor your vote LT helped the civ cause. There were already 4 votes out there and Bullz was holding off to see if he needed to save himself as discussed in the thread.

Also, Russ and Mongoose, I forgot to say that the reason I wasnt going to vote bwt if all three of you did was then it was clear to me that at least one baddie voted for him, he was more likely to be civ.

Bwt, i dont think I follow your logic on why there was a baddie in your voters. It was a tie vote, so no one died and none of the baddies listed were goombas, so they all had votes.

Vomps- agreed. Although I think there is no hope tomorrow. They will have potentially the power of 9 votes if they buy both roles.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:Alright. Some explaining on my part is required.

First off, I had mentioned earlier how busy I was going to be with work this week. That and the fact that the grass king turned me into a goomba meant I couldn't post or vote at all yesterday. Hence why none of you heard anything from me.

As for today's vote, I know for a fact at least 1 of the people who voted for me is bad. Because when I saw Bullz and I were tied for the vote yesterday, I tried to PM Epig to buy some mushrooms. I found out that as a goomba, I was unable to buy or use items. So unless something else happened that I was unaware of, I don't see how at least 1 baddie didn't vote for me. Therefore, my vote for Day 8 will be going to either Russ, Mongoose, or Bullz.

I know you all have posted about this to some degree (or at times, lack thereof), but before the next lynch is up, I would like to hear from all 3 of you who some of your top suspects are, and reasons why in this game, you have tried to help the civvie cause.
There's a lot wrong with this post. BWT, if you were Goomba'd yesterday you'd still have been able to post and vote, your vote just wouldn't have counted. I believe you meant you were frozen.

Explain the logic of how at least one baddie must have voted for you, given the tie? It's by no means logically guaranteed, from what I can see.

I'm still a bit worried you're bad, honestly. Others seem to have thrown out that suspicion because 'Goose and I, who are also under suspicion, voted for you. But the logic that doesn't connect and the disregard for previous thread activity (Really? We should each make a case for why you won't lynch us at this point?) in this post do nothing to make me think you're civ.

Linki: Thanks for your input, Hedge. My somewhat snide comment was, in part, meant to point out that we could've used S~V~S or LT's help last lynch. S~V~S is right that there was still a very slight chance I'd die when she voted (and LT about 'Goose, although the chance was even smaller), but I think at this point we need all the coordinatioon we can get to make sure we do get baddies.

Fair point about BWT, Hedge. I think it is noteworthy that 2 Roxy voters went for BWT yesterday and 2 did not.

And chin up about Water World! I agree that it could be very bad, but with coordination and a little good guessing by the Grass or Ice King we may still be ok.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Yes, and we know for a fact that at least one of BWT's voters yesterday was Civ because the Grass King was in there.

I've often disserved the Civ contingency, but I've tried hard to serve. By coming out so early and suggesting we agree on a target early on to avoid splitting the avoid (as I implied and Vomp also stated), that puts me out there with a big ole bullseye in front of my face. I'm okay about being voted off tomorrow though because it I think Hedge & Vomp et al will be able to gleam a lot from some of my voters. I don't mind taking one for the civ team if that's the way it falls tomorrow because the remaining civs will be able to piece a lot of the remaining puzzle together. And how helpful I've been is dubious. There are more seasoned vets on the Civ team for sure; but that said, I don't really want to die either!

I've had a lot of fun this game even though it's been intense, and I hope you all have too. Going after you or you coming after me doesn't change the fact how I feel about you outside of the game and you all probably feel the same way.

BWT - You probably surmised this, but I will not be voting for you tomorrow. You would not have been my first choice on Day 7, but I didn't want to split the vote into 3 factions since it was already halved.

And I know we've recapitulated this a lot today, but going into World 3, if anyone has a better candidate for Day 8 Vote, please speak up. I'm not trying to be the mayor. I want us to vote for who the majority believes is most likely to be Mafia.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Russtifinko wrote:

There's a lot wrong with this post. BWT, if you were Goomba'd yesterday you'd still have been able to post and vote, your vote just wouldn't have counted. I believe you meant you were frozen.

Explain the logic of how at least one baddie must have voted for you, given the tie? It's by no means logically guaranteed, from what I can see.

I'm still a bit worried you're bad, honestly. Others seem to have thrown out that suspicion because 'Goose and I, who are also under suspicion, voted for you. But the logic that doesn't connect and the disregard for previous thread activity (Really? We should each make a case for why you won't lynch us at this point?) in this post do nothing to make me think you're civ.

Linki: Thanks for your input, Hedge. My somewhat snide comment was, in part, meant to point out that we could've used S~V~S or LT's help last lynch. S~V~S is right that there was still a very slight chance I'd die when she voted (and LT about 'Goose, although the chance was even smaller), but I think at this point we need all the coordinatioon we can get to make sure we do get baddies.

Fair point about BWT, Hedge. I think it is noteworthy that 2 Roxy voters went for BWT yesterday and 2 did not.

And chin up about Water World! I agree that it could be very bad, but with coordination and a little good guessing by the Grass or Ice King we may still be ok.
I think he was possibly frozen and grass'd.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Russtifinko wrote:

Good job, Russti. I think it will be easy for us all to coordinate since we've been talking about it so early when there's time to send in PMs still.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

My page is wacky, white, and unusable for me. I do not know why this is.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Just in case I do get frozen and bandwagoned tomorrow, which I think is possible (at least the frozen part), I wanna quickly say it's weird how trusting people seem to be of each other when there's little in the way of solid proof. If I do die tomorrow I hope you'll all reevaluate your positions on each other because something is definitely going on here and I'm not sure what it is but I don't like the look of it.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I'm not posting unless this gets sorted. I cannot make heads or tails of anything.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Epignosis wrote:I'm not posting unless this gets sorted. I cannot make heads or tails of anything.
Have you tried turning your computer off and on again? :p

But seriously everything seems fine for me so it's probably something on your end rather than the site's.
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

I have the same problem. It seems as if the CSS file was not being read.

Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I tried a different browser. I don't see how it can be on my end.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

I dunno what to tell you, I'm no expert. It's fine for me though, and I'm using Google Chrome (obviously) if that helps.
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Fine for me too on safari and firefox.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
LittleTiger
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LittleTiger »

Epignosis wrote:My page is wacky, white, and unusable for me. I do not know why this is.
It happened to me earlier as well. Shut down your browser, clear the cache and try again - it is the image files/css not getting loaded and likely more to do with the server the site is on than your end.

Also, you could try going into Control Panel and changing your theme to ProSilver for now - or I can do it for you if you can't see the links.
ImageImage
LittleTiger
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LittleTiger »

ugh... now it is happening to me completely!
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Nothing suggested has helped.
LittleTiger
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LittleTiger »

Yes, I tried my suggestions and they did not work. Something is wrong with the site. Researching...
ImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

looks fine to me.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
LittleTiger
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LittleTiger »

And everything is back to normal! Alex and I had a big fight on our hands - banning banning banning (I love banning! :feb: ). Baidu Spider, a ton of spammers and some hackers. Quite the mixture!
ImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Oh wow guys. Good work!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 69

Post by S~V~S »

Hedgeowl wrote:

Irregardless of cases, none of the last few lynches have gotten full partcipation. With so few voters every vote counts. We lynched MP with two votes. Neither SvS nor your vote LT helped the civ cause. There were already 4 votes out there and Bullz was holding off to see if he needed to save himself as discussed in the thread.
When I voted, you had not voted yet. i voted for the person you SAID YOU WERE going to vote for, so please don't try to shame me. Had you voted with me, another might have and we could have lynched Russti.

i don't shame easily.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Yay for saving the site! Good job LT and MP.

So just so I'm 200% clear, who are we looking to get tomorrow? I'd be better able to voice my agreement or lack thereof if I knew.

And S~V~S, is there anything I can say or do to make you feel better about me? I understand your viewpoint after I went after you so hard earlier in the game, but I am trying to prove myself helpful.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 45

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Mongoose wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:

I think he was possibly frozen and grass'd.
I was frozen and had a Music Box used against me. The second one put me to sleep, hence why I couldn't post or vote.

The reason I want to hear a bit from each of you is because I'm on the fence with a lot of people at this point. But I think I have the remaining baddies narrowed down to 4 or 5 people. And given that 3 of them voted for me yesterday (the 3 I'm more worried about tbh), and I finished technically tied with Bullz for that lynch, I think there has to be 1 or 2 baddies in my voters. From a mathematical standpoint, I don't see any other possible way that works out. Unless you can think of some BTS event that prevented a lynch from occurring.

Sorry if that seems a bit uppity on my part in asking you 3 in particular to do this, but it is going to affect who I pursue for the rest of the game.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

The name of the first NES game Rob ever played. Super Mario Bros.
The name of the first album Rob reviewed online. Kansas
Rob’s favorite movie. The Shawshank Redemption
Rob’s favorite fruit. Cucumber
The names of Rob’s children. Simon, Abigail, Ephraim
Rob’s favorite character from Are You Being Served? Mr. Humphries
Rob’s favorite song by John Anderson. Straight Tequila Night
The name of that (bitchy) white cat Rob’s family owned (hint: the name is a breakfast item). Waffles
The model of the very firSt guitar Ever plAyed by Rob when he waS a teenager. (Sears) Silvertone
The brand of computer Rob was using on April 26, 2013 at 3:31pm EST. Dell
The US political party to which Rob belongs. Libertarian
Rob’s sexual orientation. Heterosexual. Would have accepted "likes boobs."
The number of times Rob has chased down a purse snatcher. One
Rob’s favorite character on Lost. John Locke
The latest jazz piece Rob learned how to play on the piano. "Blue in Green"
Rob’s opinion of popcorn. It's good.
Rob’s opinion of cancer. It's bad.
Whether Rob would rather learn Swahili or Chinese, and what reason he gave. Chinese, since more people speak it.
The name of the band Rob was in as a teenager. Soulfire. Yep, we were that corny.
The tallest thing Rob ever hit with a golf ball. A billboard
The high school where Rob teaches English. Hoke High School
The name of Rob’s upcoming third album. The Old Gods Remain
The quarterback Rob used almost all season in his fantasy football debut. Drew Brees
Rob’s favorite cocktail. Mint Julep

Notable answers:

Rob’s favorite song by John Anderson. - Heart of the Sunrise

"How can the wind with so many around me?" :haha:

++++

The names of Rob’s children. John, Taylor and Lily.

++++

The tallest thing Rob ever hit with a golf ball. His wife.

++++

The name of the first album Rob reviewed online. - Ace of Base The Sign

I do like that album, actually.

++++

The name of that (bitchy) white cat Rob’s family owned (hint: the name is a breakfast item). - Got Milk?

++++

The name of the band Rob was in as a teenager. - Robby Rob and the Funky Bunch

++++

The name of Rob’s upcoming third album. - Revulsion

++++

The names of Rob’s children. Simon, Ephraim and is your little girl Sarah?

++++

Rob’s favorite cocktail.Beer

++++

The name of the first NES game Rob ever played. - MegaMan

Not my first game, but definitely my favorite NES series. Could there be a Mega Man Mafia in the works? :ponder:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: Classic Super Mario Bros. [Day 8]

Post by Epignosis »

Day 8: Water Land

Enemies:

Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Re: Classic Super Mario Bros. [Day 8]

Post by Hedgeowl »

Oh man, I could have been closer on that quiz than I thought! I kept searching SEAS guitars. Totally overlooked the R in Rob. Almost went with Locke and shawshank too. Kicking-self. It was fun to fill out!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”