Romance of the Three Kingdoms [ENDGAME]

Moderator: Community Team

Who is a threat to the Han? Appoint two for the duel.

Poll ended at Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:14 pm

Bass_the_Clever
No votes
Boomslang
30%
DFaraday
30%
Jan / Aragorn
No votes
Nerolunar / Matahari
No votes
nijuukyugou
No votes
Quin
No votes
sig / indiglo
No votes
Simon
15%
Zuo Ci
No votes
Li Jue (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
26%

Total votes: 27
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 154

Re: Romance of the Three Kingdoms [Day 10]

Post by Golden »

Scotty wrote:ALSO even more importantly: we know a Nanman is still alive (only 3 of 5 are confirmed dead) and active enough to be submitting kills. So that handy little list that Golden posted of people not active in the past 10 days is looking good that they have a terrible chance of being Nanman.
How would that logic have worked on the inh front? There is still every possibility that a Nanman or a Yellow Turban could be included in that list.

In any event - I didn't say 'lets lynch all these people' - I just wanted to sort out who they were. I don't know what I want to do about it right now.

As for you being bitter about people voting for you - you've gone something like more than a week and you manage to say things in the thread but one thing you just can't do is actually address the suspicion on you, so you deserve the votes you've gotten.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Scotty wrote:Day 8 looks the best, but it only give me slight pause. Even a bad person votes for teammates at some point.
True. But rarely at every point. And what about her thread content?
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 189
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Golden wrote:Even if I'm wrong about Zuo Ci being Jay, I think he is most likely a representative of the collective dead and in this sense I'd call the role inherently town leaning.
So you think that JJJ is back in ghost form, but he has to talk like an ambiguous fortune cookie? Haven't we seen a puppet in the name of Diao Chan speaking some form of non-English gobbledegook on day 4? Wouldn't that fit perfectly the prime of Zhaing Bao? That we have another apparition in the form of a troublemaker who feuds with Cao Cao (in the wiki of that character at least) isn't a good sign.

If Zhou Ci really is talking from the grave as some form of Medium, why is he giving literally no info? and if it is JJj, how would this mechanic work for him? Is he another person with different win cons? Obviously he is in the game now for better or worse, since he is still on the poll to be dueled, but there is no reason to vote him unless he's just being a neuisance. Even if he is bad, it is still just an extention of his bad self, and we'll still have to eliminate Zhang Bao.

I dunno. maybe he's limited to what he can say, but so far nothing he has said has given any indication that he knows anything we don't.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Golden wrote:
Scotty wrote:ALSO even more importantly: we know a Nanman is still alive (only 3 of 5 are confirmed dead) and active enough to be submitting kills. So that handy little list that Golden posted of people not active in the past 10 days is looking good that they have a terrible chance of being Nanman.
How would that logic have worked on the inh front? There is still every possibility that a Nanman or a Yellow Turban could be included in that list.

In any event - I didn't say 'lets lynch all these people' - I just wanted to sort out who they were. I don't know what I want to do about it right now.

As for you being bitter about people voting for you - you've gone something like more than a week and you manage to say things in the thread but one thing you just can't do is actually address the suspicion on you, so you deserve the votes you've gotten.
Could be, sure. But we know that at least 1 of the Nanman is active enough to put in a kill. Someone that wanted Elo dead.

Fine, as for suspicion, I've already forgot the specifics of my detractors. I just know you're detracting.

Tell me, if I am bad, which team am I on and why?

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Why would he be allowed to say anything about that life that he knows for sure. Remember you not the prisoners in Turf Wars? And I very much doubt that people in whatever after life chat room he might have are allowed to say their roles anyway.

Go read nutella - she was in on voting MM from start to finish that day and never seemed to equivocate about where her vote was going, so the timing of her vote seems somewhat irrelevant. Someone who wasn't is sig.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Scotty wrote:Tell me, if I am bad, which team am I on and why?
One of the bad ones, because it's the PM epi sent you.

I'm not all up in the theory of the game so much this time, and really I'm just looking for things that look bad. But I'd probably guess the Turbans is slightly more likely. Maybe you are continuing MP's vendetta.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Oh, and for a change of pace...

I think LoRab's vote yesterday looks weak as hell. She had not mentioned INH before placing her pile-on vote.

What say you, Golden?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Golden wrote:

I'm not all up in the theory of the game so much this time, and really I'm just looking for things that look bad. But I'd probably guess the Turbans is slightly more likely. Maybe you are continuing MP's vendetta.
See, I could understand the YT. So far, the only revealed player is Mp, and I hardcore thought he was civ.

I've been all over INH since like Day 4, so I would find it incredibly dumb objectively to label me as his teammate. Even less likely than Nutella being MP's teammate.

Thanks for the snark, but my question of "why" was a serious one.

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Scotty wrote:
Golden wrote:

See, I could understand the YT. So far, the only revealed player is Mp, and I hardcore thought he was civ.

I've been all over INH since like Day 4, so I would find it incredibly dumb objectively to label me as his teammate. Even less likely than Nutella being MP's teammate.

My response was also a serious one. I am judging you based on your behaviour that I find suspicious, not my 'theory of the game', so I don't have a theory about why you are on a specific team.

I do, however, agree with you that YT is more likely (as I noted)... the fact you admit it is... interesting. Maybe a slightly good look on you.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Golden wrote:
Scotty wrote:
Golden wrote:

My response was also a serious one. I am judging you based on your behaviour that I find suspicious, not my 'theory of the game', so I don't have a theory about why you are on a specific team.

I do, however, agree with you that YT is more likely (as I noted)... the fact you admit it is... interesting. Maybe a slightly good look on you.
Curious how much of the game you have read up on- I have said something like that early on in like day 1 or 2 and gotten flak for it.

But heyyy ill take what I can get

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I only read what I'm here for.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 164
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Golden wrote:Am I correct in labelling the following people as absent (as in, not posting or voting for at least ten days)

Bullzeye
Dunny
Jan
Leetic
Nerolunar
sig
Spacedaisy
Nero was replaced by Mata.
Golden wrote:I'm not sure, exactly, but I think so. Zuo Ci has some posts from before we revealed Jay's identity, which I think were possibly Epignosis. Did you notice that it was Zuo Ci who revealed Jay's role, not Epignosis? And that this created a change from speaking in normal type to Italics. It's someone who has enough flair to roleplay - someone whose suspects align to those of Jay - and someone who specifically called out my 'disdain for prefects', which I think was done intentionally (by Jay) to make me realise the real identity.

Of course, this is just my opinion, but I currently think that Zuo Ci is Jay. I don't know if it's Jay come back to take part in the game on his own account though. It's possible that he represents the dead generally and that (for instance) the people he voted for yesterday were those who got the most votes from among the dead.
Huh, interesting observations.
Scotty wrote:
Golden wrote:Am I correct in labelling the following people as absent (as in, not posting or voting for at least ten days)

Bullzeye
Dunny
Jan
Leetic
Nerolunar
sig
Spacedaisy
What's your point?
Golden wrote:In this game nutella has lynched every successfully lynched member of the nanmans, and only one looks like a potential bus (the rest she seems on quite early). MP of the yellow turbans was out for her blood from the start until his death.

So why should we be out to get her? Doesn't that look like someone who is the definition of most likely not to be bad?
So? She voted for Wilgy Day 1. So did MM. I think Wilgy was looking to fight because he was a warrior.
Day 2, she votes right before the deadline as the useless 10th vote on Mm. She had no part in the creation of that lynch. Even if she had voted for Russ, with 8 votes, Mm would still have dueled. So that vote alone does nothing for Cred.
Day 3 is a wash because IIRC almost all the people with more than 3 votes have been revealed to be civ. So she could have voted for Stalin and we wouldn't have lynched him.
Day 4- now this is the one I go back and forth on. She votes Bass and Russ, to push votes ahead of MP, essentially giving Mp 2 more outs to not duel. From a perspective of Nutella being on YT, this vote is a save for sure. But you are correct that it is far unliklier that MP would throw her under the bus that early. This is the second day in a row that he votes for her, but at the end of the day, she didn't vote him. So... :shrug2: I think the case is still there that Mp WOULD do something like that but who really knows. I'd expect her to be a Nanman right now over YT.
Day 5- she votes in the middle of the pack on DP (a mislynch I started, unfortunately) and Caps. No info there.
Day 6- she basically saves Bass (who I don't think is bad) and votes DDL to tie the vote and pushes ahead Caps. Both are confirmed good now. Since I don't think Bass is bad, I don't see this vote as damning at all, since both of the forementioned players had reasonable suspicion I guess..
Day 7- but then doubles back and votes early for Bass and DDL. I thought she had not suspected Bass, or was she would have voted him yesterday, right? Or did I miss something? I haven't reread her reasoning on voting bass day 4, saving him on day 6 and doubling back on day 7. It's as if she's more carefree with her votes there
Day 8- now that's a risky vote if she is Nanman. 2nd vote on a low-voting day for INH. She also voted early, so it would be hard to save if need be. This does look like a positive look for her, so I'll give you that. It's not unheard of to bus a teammate if they look to be garnering attention, but she wasn't really. I'll ponder this one.
Day 9- she is the 5th vote on INH, and honestly does nothing for me. No one else had but 1 vote at the time of her voting, and INH was a foregone conclusion to be dueling with the amount of participation we've been having.

Also she's voted me like 3 times which I'm not bitter about.... :evileye:

Day 8 looks the best, but it only give me slight pause. Even a bad person votes for teammates at some point.
I was very enthusiastic about voting for Wilgy and MM -- in fact, I was one of the first people to support JJJ's case against MM and pursued that route pretty strongly for all of D2. Just because my vote was fairly late doesn't mean it was weak.

In the MP lynch I was legitimately convinced he was good and suspected Russ and Bass more at that point so that is how I voted. And yeah, I flipflopped on Bass several times, I still have been recently. He's been rather enigmatic.

And have I really voted for you 3 times? Huh. I don't even remember all my votes :p

I am not bad (nor indie for that matter). You continue to wave around this suspicion of me with nothing substantial to back it up, and now that you're actually looking at my record I hope you're finding that your suspicion is misguided.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Nutella, if scotty is interpreting your ability to be on MPs team based on your voting, it's obvious he is missing the glaring fact that MP spent his entire time in the game trying to duel against you. No-one is going to literally suggest they duel their own baddie teammate. That makes no sense.
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 52

Post by Elohcin »

Bye Y'all!!! :meany: :meany: :meany:
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 68

Post by DFaraday »

Scotty looks pretty good to me now that INH flipped bad. I kind of doubt he's YT though, since the Turbans haven't killed the last 3 nights, and I don't see Scotty being neglectful (unless the Turbans just have terrible luck). I'm starting to suspect the remaining Turbans might be inactives at this point.
Scotty wrote:Oh, and for a change of pace...

I think LoRab's vote yesterday looks weak as hell. She had not mentioned INH before placing her pile-on vote.

What say you, Golden?
I've long thought Lorab was shady. Most of her votes have had little reasoning, and she seems to tag along with popular trains of thought for the most part. Her suspicions of Glorfindel and Mac seemed legitimate though.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

I found her pursuals of glorf and Mac distasteful because of how tunnely/closeminded she was. It felt wrong. I agree on your other points and would be down to vote for her. I think she's kind of slipped by a lot and could very well be bad.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Matahari
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 56

Post by Matahari »

The nanman have killed 6 out of 9 nights, the YT's 3 out of 9. Both teams can kill each night, so something else must be factoring in. One of the indys will inherit the YT kill, and I think its too much to hope for that all are dead already. I think I'm going to go with the theory that we have some inactive mafia. I could see voting for at least one inactive today, if not 2.
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

Why is Sorsha in the poll? Also, I'm pretty sure Nerolunar changed his name to Matahari-
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 62

Re: Romance of the Three Kingdoms [Day 7]

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

MacDougall wrote:Humour me. If I am bad, am I a Nanman or a Turban? Am I teammates with the guy I voted on day 1 who got lynched and did I fake being silenced for an entire day or am I teammates with the guy who I called out early game and who had an aneurysm about my needling him?
Please child, speak with me for a moment. You have presented a riddle which remains unsolved, and I am inspired to make an attempt. Your conflict with pictures in motion is the purest expression of your wu wei. It is to be lauded; it is to be respected. My thoughts drift to the Nanman, those who would bring destruction upon us, those not in concert with pictures in motion. I would ask that you speak of your actions in the second day, that which saw the rodent spirit animal of the nameless one vanquished despite your protestations. You showed fear of deception by the dark doctor, that his engagement with the rodent spirit animal is not something to be perceived as truth. My heart aches, as I cannot in true faith state that your words were in error. You are a renown authority in these matters, and it is to be expected that your expertise would lead you against the rodent. Please speak to me of your mistake, and allow me to know it as a mistake.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Scotty wrote:Oh, and for a change of pace...

What say you, Golden?
High on content and contributory, but she has done a couple of things that hit my pingometer. I have not trusted her in a while.
Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 47

Post by Boomslang »

Zuo Ci wrote:Four souls yet breathe who have declared fealty to the nameless one. Nature quakes in anticipation for their testimony. Let loose the guilt within, and I will listen. I am compassionate to your folly.

Boomslang, dear child, your fealty was to the nameless one and also his rodent spirit animal. You must let your words free.
The prefect votes were eons ago in game time, and I really didn't give them much thought. As I said, I voted MM for out-of-game reasons and INH because his banner looked cool :P You can choose to believe me or not, but that's the truth. You'll also note I was first to vote INH yesterday, which turned out pretty well.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Boomslang wrote:
Zuo Ci wrote:Four souls yet breathe who have declared fealty to the nameless one. Nature quakes in anticipation for their testimony. Let loose the guilt within, and I will listen. I am compassionate to your folly.

Boomslang, dear child, your fealty was to the nameless one and also his rodent spirit animal. You must let your words free.
The prefect votes were eons ago in game time, and I really didn't give them much thought. As I said, I voted MM for out-of-game reasons and INH because his banner looked cool :P You can choose to believe me or not, but that's the truth. You'll also note I was first to vote INH yesterday, which turned out pretty well.
I don't see a high likelihood of a baddie voting two separate teammates for prefect. Seems pretty bold.

I guess it's possible, but I don't find the idea compelling.
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

It is my instinct to believe the testimony of the man Boomslang. I did however report this occurrence to the most esteemed mathematicians in China to satiate my curiosity. Their oracles inform them that an accidental declaration of fealty to two members of a fringe faction would be impressively improbable. I would welcome consideration of this notion, though I freely release myself from such a dialogue. I commune with spirits, not with metaphysical symbols.
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

I have never known such intense drama as this. It is exhilarating.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Zuo Ci wrote:I have never known such intense drama as this. It is exhilarating.
No sarcasm intended.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 12

Post by Spacedaisy »

Seriously folks, I clearly have not been able to even be around, how have I not been lynched yet?

*votes self and the lowest poster aside from herself*
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I spy a daisy! Yay!
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Spacedaisy wrote:Seriously folks, I clearly have not been able to even be around, how have I not been lynched yet?

*votes self and the lowest poster aside from herself*
Because you are low on people's list to lynch of the people who are not even around. There are still 6 left. And I personally plan to vote others of them who I think have shown some hint of being bad (like sig) before you.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 12

Post by Spacedaisy »

LOL, I just find it hard to believe I could be completely absent from the site for like four days and am still alive. But then, not being present in the game means I have no idea what happened and perhaps you found some truly suspicious characters. :shrug:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 309

Post by Quin »

unfortunately Sloonei has given me whatever god awful disease he's carrying so I'm a bit unmotivated right now. ill be sidelining it for a bit but ill keep up.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Spacedaisy wrote:LOL, I just find it hard to believe I could be completely absent from the site for like four days and am still alive. But then, not being present in the game means I have no idea what happened and perhaps you found some truly suspicious characters. :shrug:
I mean you do a bring up a good point against you:

The YT haven't killed since night 6. That was basically 4 days ago (and 12 RL days). You haven't posted since Day 6.

So...you'll be getting a vote from me today, since you seem eager to do so. It also just makes sense to me that you would be on a baddie team with your husband. :kadaj:

My other vote is going to...Sloonei. Not Nutella :omg:

DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

That's some pretty unhelpful behavior from Daisy. And, as Scotty said, she does fit the bill for a Turban.

I'll vote later, but right now I'm most likely going with Lorab and Daisy.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Boomslang
Drug Dealer

Post by Boomslang »

Zuo Ci wrote:It is my instinct to believe the testimony of the man Boomslang. I did however report this occurrence to the most esteemed mathematicians in China to satiate my curiosity. Their oracles inform them that an accidental declaration of fealty to two members of a fringe faction would be impressively improbable. I would welcome consideration of this notion, though I freely release myself from such a dialogue. I commune with spirits, not with metaphysical symbols.
Improbably, perhaps, but not impossible. As my father, himself a wise old sage, once said: "Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while." With over thirty players at the start of the game, the odds would be worse for someone not to vote two baddies as prefects, assuming everyone voted more or less randomly.

Scotty makes a good point about Daisy as a Turban... will have to give that some more thought.
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

Scotty wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:LOL, I just find it hard to believe I could be completely absent from the site for like four days and am still alive. But then, not being present in the game means I have no idea what happened and perhaps you found some truly suspicious characters. :shrug:

The YT haven't killed since night 6. That was basically 4 days ago (and 12 RL days). You haven't posted since Day 6.

So...you'll be getting a vote from me today, since you seem eager to do so. It also just makes sense to me that you would be on a baddie team with your husband. :kadaj:

This is a good point. It could be a convenient coincidence, but there is a possibility that Daisy is the only surviving YT, and due to busy rl hasn't been able to play, and is throwing her hat in the ring so that the kill can be passed down to the indy who inherits the yt kill. I have thought the YT kills were odd choices, some of them were kills of inactive players, which seems like a very weird thing to be doing. I'll go with Daisy too, but not sure about my other choice yet.
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

The currents carry me toward a Dunny vote. I believe there are few alternatives. The air carries a scent of Nanman when one stands downwind of him.
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

It is finished. This day may continue uninhibited by the stresses of conflict.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 101

Post by Dom »

Scotty wrote:

This is a VERY good point.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Boomslang
Drug Dealer

Post by Boomslang »

Alright, gotta vote before heading out for the night. Going with Daisy and Dunny, the first for reasons discussed in thread and the second because magical Taoist man said so.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I think there are signs that sig is nanman, so I prefer that to a dunny vote. I prefer dunny to daisy, because there is actually a chance daisy returns to contribute, but since others raise points about the chance she is yt (which, to me, seem to apply to most of the absentees...) I went with popular opinion.

Sig and daisy.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

The daisy vote seems to be coming from the mindset that the YT's are inactive as opposed to dead, which I'm not too fond of but I'm not going to fault it.

I'm okay with a sig vote, but what's the case against Dunny?
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Quin wrote:The daisy vote seems to be coming from the mindset that the YT's are inactive as opposed to dead, which I'm not too fond of but I'm not going to fault it.

I'm not fond of it either, and look with suspicion upon the person pushing it, who mostly seems to be Scotty, who I already didn't trust. I think Scotty is YT.

Even when we had known YT's alive, their kill rate was low. I think there is some pre-condition to be met for their kill to go through.
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Golden wrote:
Quin wrote:The daisy vote seems to be coming from the mindset that the YT's are inactive as opposed to dead, which I'm not too fond of but I'm not going to fault it.

I'm not fond of it either, and look with suspicion upon the person pushing it, who mostly seems to be Scotty, who I already didn't trust. I think Scotty is YT.

Even when we had known YT's alive, their kill rate was low. I think there is some pre-condition to be met for their kill to go through.
The Turbans are already at a numbers disadvantage to begin with, I doubt they'd have a prerec on top of that. I think it's more likely they just haven't been sending them in. I'm going to go ahead and vote Lorab and Daisy.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Golden wrote:

It was the same way in SD's Psych mafia. I don't remember them all, but one of the conditions was that they needed to receive votes. Perhaps we should consider that here.
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

DFaraday wrote:
Golden wrote:

The Turbans are already at a numbers disadvantage to begin with, I doubt they'd have a prerec on top of that. I think it's more likely they just haven't been sending them in. I'm going to go ahead and vote Lorab and Daisy.
All three of them have secrets. We really don't know how much of a disadvantage they may or may not be at, but I fully expect that they at least have the ability to recruit to some extent (Epi isn't likely to create unbalanced mafia teams).
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Siding as usual with golden, voting for sig and daisy but am also pretty supportive of dunny and lorab votes.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I voted sig and Dom based on baddie associations I found earlier.
ImageImageImageImage
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

Ok, I voted Daisy and went with Sig, because there are a few inactives I might have voted, one or two actives I'm not real secure about, but might as well vote where it will count for something. What happened to Bullzeye?
Simon
The Mark
Posts in topic: 28

Post by Simon »

Let's not get shot by Bullzeye here. :knight3:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: Romance of the Three Kingdoms [POLLS]

Post by Epignosis »

Who is a threat to the Han? Appoint two for the duel.

Poll ended at Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:07 pm

Bass_the_Clever
No votes

Boomslang
No votes

Bullzeye
Simon (24)
4%

DFaraday
No votes

Dom
Quin (19)
4%

Dunny
Zuo Ci (8), Boomslang (11)
8%

Golden
No votes

Jan
No votes

leetic
Spacedaisy (2)
4%

LoRab
DFaraday (15)
4%

MacDougall
Dom (9)
4%

Matahari
No votes

nijuukyugou
No votes

nutella
No votes

Quin
No votes

Scotty
No votes

sig
Golden (13), nutella (17), Quin (20), Matahari (21)
17%

Simon
Simon (23)
4%

Sloonei
Scotty (5)
4%

Spacedaisy
Spacedaisy (3), Scotty (6), Zuo Ci (7), Dom (10), Boomslang (12), Golden (14), DFaraday (16), nutella (18), Matahari (22)
38%

Zuo Ci
No votes

Liu Yao (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
Epignosis (1), Glorfindel (4)
8%

Total votes : 24
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

The Duel of the Tenth Day
張保
sig has defeated Spacedaisy after one bout.
Spacedaisy was Zhang Bao.
It is now Night 10. You have 23 hours to submit your PMs.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/

Return to “Previous Jobs”