Wow we're really down to the wire now!

Poll ended at Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:35 am

a2thezebra
7%
Scotty
14%
Vompatti
No votes
A three headed monkey! (Host/Mod/Dead/NP)
79%

Total votes: 14
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 109

Re: Monkey Island [DAY 3]

Post by DrWilgy »

Woooooaaaah Marmot with the #plays.

I'm no longer suspicious of Boomslang now lol.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 103
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Snow Dog wrote:@Metalmarsh Have you heard of the Finnish band HIM?
No I haven't. Any specific recommendations?

My morning got away from me, and I've got to run. I'm voting Boomslang to put him ahead of zebra (who I have a slight townread on).

I'm not convinced enough to vote for Soneji, and while I trust Epignosis this game, it's too late to lynch nijuu today. Also I don't like ties.

Linki: Hi DrWilgy, I've got that power play, ohbaby!!

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 43

Post by sig »

Is there a case on Boomslang? I'm reading through haven't seen one yet. I don't like either Zerba's or Boom's wagon right now.

Also Quin voted for me and then left a good vote, which avoids all attention and allows him to not get involved in either wagon.

I think Quin is mafia, I could see myself voting there today.
ImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 240

Post by a2thezebra »

I haven't paid much attention to Boomslang, I'd rather Soneji be lynched.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

@Sig, I said lynch Boomslang and erryone said with a shrug "Oh, OK."

I think we should lynch Ji-San as well. Zebra would be a good Second. I don't think Niju is possible atm.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 100

Post by Quin »

sig wrote:Is there a case on Boomslang? I'm reading through haven't seen one yet. I don't like either Zerba's or Boom's wagon right now.

Also Quin voted for me and then left a good vote, which avoids all attention and allows him to not get involved in either wagon.

I don't care about wagons. I want to lynch you. By your logic I should be suspicious of everyone who's not voting with me.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Why would I be a good Second? I'm pristine.

linki - ACTUALLY CAN WE LYNCH QUIN PLEASE
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Quin wrote:
sig wrote:Is there a case on Boomslang? I'm reading through haven't seen one yet. I don't like either Zerba's or Boom's wagon right now.

I don't care about wagons. I want to lynch you. By your logic I should be suspicious of everyone who's not voting with me.
Aw, and yet again - I voted before any wagons actually formed. da misrep is r34l th0
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

a2thezebra wrote:
Quin wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
Quin wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
Quin wrote:you probably need to elaborate on why those specific parts are suspicious if you want to get your point across, amigo

linki: i don't do unnecessary.
Are you sure because this post that I'm quoting here is unnecessary.
looks like your ideal world in one where your word is unquestioned and treated as gospel

which doesn't sound so bad, if only you weren't so wrong all the time :sigh:
Where did I ask people to believe me or agree with me? I could care less. But sure continue to misrepresent me and dig your own grave. ;)
the two or three times you neglected to elaborate on your quin/snow dog suspicion comes to mind
How does neglecting to elaborate in ANY WAY imply that I'm demanding people agree?
'I don't need to elaborate on my thought process because I am right and that's all that matters'
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

a2thezebra wrote:Why would I be a good Second? I'm pristine.

nah
ImageImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Quin is taking advantage of the low-hanging fruit that is sig's town play in order to distract from his lack of genuine contribution.

linki - Yup, that's correct. I still don't see where the implication that I'm demanding people agree is. For the nth time, I don't care. Whether or not people agree with me has zero bearing on whether or not I'm right, and whether or not I'm right has zero bearing on whether or not people agree. Stop desperately trying to misrepresent me.

linki - yus
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

next order of business is to ISO Snow Dog, but if I'm correct day ends in a minute so I'll do that once day 4 begins.
ImageImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

You said that my ideal world is one where my word is unquestioned and treated as gospel. You have no basis for that claim and you're just making yourself look worse and worse by pretending that you have one.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Boomslang is probably civ IMO.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

a2thezebra wrote:Quin is taking advantage of the low-hanging fruit that is sig's town play in order to distract from his lack of genuine contribution.

linki - Yup, that's correct. I still don't see where the implication that I'm demanding people agree is. For the nth time, I don't care. Whether or not people agree with me has zero bearing on whether or not I'm right, and whether or not I'm right has zero bearing on whether or not people agree. Stop desperately trying to misrepresent me.

linki - yus
Quin is voting for a person he's found suspicious since day 1 but ok. Not like you ever addressed my case before this to tell me that you thought he was just low hanging fruit, you just found it convenient to throw shade at me because it seems to fit your narrative :shrug:

linki: I think I look pretty good tbh zebra
ImageImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Quin wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:Quin is taking advantage of the low-hanging fruit that is sig's town play in order to distract from his lack of genuine contribution.

linki - yus
Quin is voting for a person he's found suspicious since day 1 but ok. Not like you ever addressed my case before this to tell me that you thought he was just low hanging fruit, you just found it convenient to throw shade at me because it seems to fit your narrative :shrug:

:haha:
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Because the Boomslang boat became too real outa nuffin.

Ji-San, Niju and Quin are all good alternatives tho.
Image Image Image
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

I gave my thoughts on sig some time ago.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

a2thezebra wrote:
Quin wrote:

linki - yus

is there a problem, maam?
ImageImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

DrWilgy wrote:

Because the Boomslang boat became too real outa nuffin.
Does it help that I agree? :shrug:
Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 22

Post by Boomslang »

Save me by voting zebra or Quin, everyone. Or, when I flip, use that to inform the trustworthiness of MP's reads. Wilgy and Nacho could be buddying up, as we saw in very early thread.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Quin wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
Quin wrote:

linki - yus

No problem, you just have an amusing definition of the word "case" is all.
is there a problem, maam?
linki - WHOA how do you think you can be saved with Quin votes? He's at zero right now.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Boomslang wrote:Save me by voting zebra or Quin, everyone. Or, when I flip, use that to inform the trustworthiness of MP's reads. Wilgy and Nacho could be buddying up, as we saw in very early thread.
Well that isn't very nice.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

a2thezebra wrote:I gave my thoughts on sig some time ago.
'sig is good because I think he's bad' does not equal legitimate thought process
ImageImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Quin wrote:
'sig is good because I think he's bad' does not equal legitimate thought process
It does. If my ability to read someone has a record of being so bad that I've actually never been right about them, then it only makes sense for me to read them the opposite of how I'm reading them instinctively. Just because I'm thinking outside the box doesn't mean I'm not thinking. Maybe try it?
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

a2thezebra wrote:
Quin wrote:
It does. If my ability to read someone has a record of being so bad that I've actually never been right about them, then it only makes sense for me to read them the opposite of how I'm reading them instinctively. Just because I'm thinking outside the box doesn't mean I'm not thinking. Maybe try it?
my turn

ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Quin wrote:
Boomslang wrote:Save me by voting zebra or Quin, everyone. Or, when I flip, use that to inform the trustworthiness of MP's reads. Wilgy and Nacho could be buddying up, as we saw in very early thread.
Yeah, I revoke what I said. Let him buuuurn! :feb:
Image Image Image
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Quin wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
Quin wrote:
my turn

At least I didn't pretend that my reasoning constitutes a case.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

DrWilgy wrote:
Quin wrote:
Yeah, I revoke what I said. Let him buuuurn! :feb:
I also revoke my town read of him. That post is baddie as blazes.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

a2thezebra wrote:
Quin wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
Quin wrote:
my turn

At least I didn't pretend that my reasoning constitutes a case.
ok bud
ImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 43

Post by sig »

I voted Quin, he is being extremely scummy,

also quin it looks even worse that you voted early since you removed the possibility of voting for anyone else and have been able to be removed from that conversation. In fact your voting record isn't that hot. I want to lynch Quin next phase.

I can't stick around right now since I ahve some school and family stuff to do, but I should be back tomorrow to talk more.
ImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

sig wrote:I voted Quin, he is being extremely scummy,

also quin it looks even worse that you voted early since you removed the possibility of voting for anyone else and have been able to be removed from that conversation. In fact your voting record isn't that hot. I want to lynch Quin next phase.

I can't stick around right now since I ahve some school and family stuff to do, but I should be back tomorrow to talk more.
I didn't vote early. I voted right before I went to sleep fully expecting to sleep through EoD. Time zones, yuh'no?
ImageImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 311

Post by Snow Dog »

Not comfortable witj this boomslang lynch
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Quin wrote: I didn't vote early.
Quin wrote:I voted before any wagons actually formed.
You can't have your cake and eat it too.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

a2thezebra wrote:
It's not my fault that people took their sweet time voting. I'm not staying up until 4 in the morning to do it, thx.
ImageImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

If you voted before any wagons formed, then you voted early. Period. Your reasoning for voting early has nothing to do with it so it's bizarre that you even brought it up.

Somehow voting early to make sure you don't miss EoD means that you DIDN'T vote early? Are you ashamed or something?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

a2thezebra wrote:
Can... Can I Zebra Senpai? :puppy:
Image Image Image
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Quin wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
It's not my fault that people took their sweet time voting. I'm not staying up until 4 in the morning to do it, thx.
Way to excuse yourself without actually addressing your blatant contradiction.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

DrWilgy wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
nope
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

I got family over now, byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

a2thezebra wrote:If you voted before any wagons formed, then you voted early. Period. Your reasoning for voting early has nothing to do with it so it's bizarre that you even brought it up.

Somehow voting early to make sure you don't miss EoD means that you DIDN'T vote early? Are you ashamed or something?
I'm not going to argue with you about our definition of 'early'. My reasoning was independent from that, you decided it would be fun to squish them together, so that's on you. :shrug:

What a pointless post, zebra. I am disappoint.
ImageImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Voted Quin.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

a2thezebra wrote:
Quin wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
Way to excuse yourself without actually addressing your blatant contradiction.
Don't turn my time zone into a case against me. That's actually disgusting.
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

a2thezebra wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
nope
:why:

I really want to think that if Boomslang is good, Epi must be bad... Unfortunately the existence of 2 teams undermines this thought.

Bye Zeebs, have fun!!
Image Image Image
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Snow Dog wrote:Voted Quin.
Wanna talk about it?
ImageImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Quin wrote:
Wanna talk about it?
Sure
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Nachomamma8
The Mark
Posts in topic: 150

Post by Nachomamma8 »

DrWilgy wrote:I trust Niju less than Zebra... And Niju voted Zebra...

We must save Zebra.

I like the vote spread. It's abit harder to see who's good and who's bad from ith though. Power votes are Niju's, Scotty's, and perhaps me, Epi's and Quin's.

I could see Epi being a cannibal. I could see Boomslang and Niju being Pirates.

Linki - oh shit, whaddup another power vote. Nachomamma are you bad? I'm assuming I'm not on your team if I am.
For the last god damn time yes I am bad and yes you are on my team please for the love of God check your role PM
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Snow Dog wrote:
Quin wrote:
Wanna talk about it?
Sure
Nice chat.
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Snow Dog wrote:
Quin wrote:
Wanna talk about it?
Sure
Can I join?

Linki - No mom I don't wanna :meany:
Image Image Image
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Quin wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
Quin wrote:
Wanna talk about it?
Sure
Nice chat.
:p

I think you are bad. That day 1 self vote is still playing on my mind. BUT.....I was intending to vote Soneji and voted you in error. If we could change votes I'd do it now.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”