GY!BE Mafia [E.N.D.]

Moderator: Community Team

sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 47

Re: [Day 1] GY!BE Mafia

Post by sig »

Sloonie I see what he is doing as early day 1 reads. So he might not be taking a strong stance, but I don't think that is alignment indicating. I also don't want to lynch bwt today since he always seems to get lynched early and rarely (if ever) is mafia when lynched day 1/2
MovingPictures07 wrote:Hey Boomslang, have my vote. Convince me you're town. What are your current reads and why? They don't have to be anything substantial by any means.
I don't like this post, not saying it is a mafia post or pingy I just don't like it. We have just started day 1 how many accurate and true reads can you have at this point? In fact i'd be more suspicious of people who have any strong reads since it would imply buddying/mafia town reading people they think are town.

I feel like we are moving way to quickly for a day 1 and that it could cause harm to town in mid game.
insertnamehere wrote:at this point, I'm waiting for the actual game to start, because reading into this pre-game nonsense is giving me nothing.
I actually agree with this, I've read day 0 and have gotten very little from it so far. :shrug:
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 522
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Scotty

Answer my concerns. I have now asked you three times. Sloonei has twice. Stop ignoring me.
In case it's not clear:

I think Scotty should be lynched for not explaining this now especially after being prompted this many times. This is the most suspicious thing in the thread by itself; then add the fact that Scotty won't answer, and I'm bothered. That post attempts to paint me with suspicion using broad strokes but contradicts itself and as a result it appears likely manufactured.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

nijuukyugou wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Golden wrote:I like Ninja. I called her out in the early game in Monkey Island and I think it got her to make a 'ninja-like' post over there to cover her trail, but she was bad (again, just going on what has been publicly seen).

I don't get the same sense from her here, of staying under the radar. I get more of a sense that she is genuinely reading the thread.
Talk to me more about this. What's a ninja-like post?
The best kind of post :ninja:
:clap:
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

sig wrote:Sloonie I see what he is doing as early day 1 reads. So he might not be taking a strong stance, but I don't think that is alignment indicating. I also don't want to lynch bwt today since he always seems to get lynched early and rarely (if ever) is mafia when lynched day 1/2
MovingPictures07 wrote:Hey Boomslang, have my vote. Convince me you're town. What are your current reads and why? They don't have to be anything substantial by any means.
I don't like this post, not saying it is a mafia post or pingy I just don't like it. We have just started day 1 how many accurate and true reads can you have at this point? In fact i'd be more suspicious of people who have any strong reads since it would imply buddying/mafia town reading people they think are town.

I feel like we are moving way to quickly for a day 1 and that it could cause harm to town in mid game.
insertnamehere wrote:at this point, I'm waiting for the actual game to start, because reading into this pre-game nonsense is giving me nothing.
I actually agree with this, I've read day 0 and have gotten very little from it so far. :shrug:
You can not like it; I don't care. I'm trying to generate content.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

sig, all due respect, don't take my response as rude. It isn't intended that way. I just cannot possibly disagree with you more on that matter; it is unfathomable to me that anyone could think that the current activity for this game is bad for the town.

Furthermore, I didn't ask Boomslang for accurate or true reads. I find it suspicious that you are misconstruing my post as that, especially in conjunction with the fact that you say you don't like it but you don't mafia read it. I was trying to get a feel for him. I still am. I am with everyone. Reads cannot be even remotely accurate if no one pokes anyone else. I am trying to get reads on everyone I can; that's how you play the game of mafia. I think that's been a running theme in my posts, so for you to interpret my post the way that you did (saying that no one can have accurate reads) is outwardly misrepresentation or misunderstanding, and I'm inclined to believe the former at the moment.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I think sig and Scotty are both suspicious and should be pressured.

I won't be around much, if at all, the rest of the day.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 141
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

I want to hear thoughts from A Person, LoRab, and Triceratops in particular, whenever they can.
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 379
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

MovingPictures07 wrote:sig, all due respect, don't take my response as rude. It isn't intended that way. I just cannot possibly disagree with you more on that matter; it is unfathomable to me that anyone could think that the current activity for this game is bad for the town.

Furthermore, I didn't ask Boomslang for accurate or true reads. I find it suspicious that you are misconstruing my post as that, especially in conjunction with the fact that you say you don't like it but you don't mafia read it. I was trying to get a feel for him. I still am. I am with everyone. Reads cannot be even remotely accurate if no one pokes anyone else. I am trying to get reads on everyone I can; that's how you play the game of mafia. I think that's been a running theme in my posts, so for you to interpret my post the way that you did (saying that no one can have accurate reads) is outwardly misrepresentation or misunderstanding, and I'm inclined to believe the former at the moment.
What sort of reads did you ask him for?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Re: [Day 0] GY!BE Mafia

Post by Sloonei »

Scotty wrote:Congratulations Jay, you've broken down my Day 0 as a neutral party. It was an interesting experiment, because yes, I did depart from my normal meta. Except did I really? I haven't committed to voting anyone, and my normal day 1 is going to go after low posters. Nothing new here.
This is less believable to me in this game than it would be in most games because it has become trendy
Oh, has it? I did this in mad max and don't remember anyone doing it recently before that. But I'll be a trendsetter, sure.
I know I can't prove it, but I don't really care to impress you explicitly. Anyway, I looked at my role at the start of Day 1 and can keep this day 0 in my back pocket.

Just skimming through, I have vague notions that MP is probably good. Ironically, I have liked INH's posts- they've had a nice fluidity and logical mindset. But I can't help but think he's being safe with his points---well guarded and fleshed out so as to say "look at me, world! I'm a newspaper and the headline is Me"

Far more interested in bwt, who i have had a hand in killing or voting for in the first day/might cycle several times now. He had some thorough posts up until that post where he posted his strongest convictions which turned out to have as much verve as Gigli. Then he dropped off the face of the earth.

Since votes are changeable, I'm voting there for now. Will see if he comes back in to post stuff about riffraff.

bwt

As for my first post of you being bad, JJJ? Meh. Gut read off of an impartial viewer if the first few pages told me you were trying too hard but not hard enough. Wallflowerjng, for jay standards. Which is remarkably saying a lot.

Another gut baddie is Sloonei, who seems to be hiding behind some grumpy, Epi-like persona.
I overlooked this post from Scotty. He called me a gut baddie read after voting for the same guy I'm voting for, and gave what appears to be an entirely made-up reason to suspect me, unless I really have been hiding behind a "grump persona" that I don't know about.

I also cannot agree with this type of read on MP right now. Scotty's not the only one who's expressed something of the sort, but I simply do not see it the way these folks all do. MP comes across to me as nothing but an eager and enthusiastic townie.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 219

Post by Golden »

MovingPictures07 wrote:I think sig and Scotty are both suspicious and should be pressured.

I am unfortunately in the same boat.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 37

Post by Boomslang »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:sig, all due respect, don't take my response as rude. It isn't intended that way. I just cannot possibly disagree with you more on that matter; it is unfathomable to me that anyone could think that the current activity for this game is bad for the town.

Yeah, I agree that on the surface that sentence is dodgy. I'm inclined to give MP the benefit of the doubt with that turn of phrase, however, given the context of the paragraph. He was asking for reads, but the act of providing reads was more important to him than what those reads actually were. Gathering gist for his analytical mill later in the game and whatnot.
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 30

Post by insertnamehere »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
sig wrote:Sloonie I see what he is doing as early day 1 reads. So he might not be taking a strong stance, but I don't think that is alignment indicating. I also don't want to lynch bwt today since he always seems to get lynched early and rarely (if ever) is mafia when lynched day 1/2

You can not like it; I don't care. I'm trying to generate content.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

MovingPictures07 wrote:I think sig and Scotty are both suspicious and should be pressured.

I agree with everything sig has said about how the amount of content based on what I perceive to be little to no substance could easily be used to confuse and mislead the town.

Why don't you suspect me for having this opinion, which I've repeatedly stated, if you suspect sig for having it?
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Sloonei wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:these are some aggressively mediocre reads, tbh.

it's almost like GTH reads can be pretty stupid early on in the game.
What sort of things do you think a typical baddie might do on Day 1?
Play like they usually would as a civilian, except while townreading their own teammates, explicitly or otherwise.
So is there anything in particular you are looking out for today? Loosely justified town reads, perhaps?
Definitely that.

Also I feel like there's a glut of, to borrow a term, content that is swirling around, based mostly on semantics and the usual Day 0 nonsense. Except, this Day 0 nonsense is being treated as news-of-the-world, insanely important stuff that is being beaten bloody like the rotting horse corpse it is. It's hard for me to read all of this and not see it as misdirection and intentional confusion on some level, especially when the main targets seem to be sig, BWT, and Scotty, who may as well change their avatars to bullzeyes for how they are usually treated.

This isn't good content.

It's, like, American cable news content.

Just rehashing and obsessing and poking at nothing.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Scotty

Answer my concerns. I have now asked you three times. Sloonei has twice. Stop ignoring me.
Scotty: new phone who dis
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

insertnamehere wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:
Sloonei wrote:

Play like they usually would as a civilian, except while townreading their own teammates, explicitly or otherwise.
So is there anything in particular you are looking out for today? Loosely justified town reads, perhaps?
Definitely that.

Also I feel like there's a glut of, to borrow a term, content that is swirling around, based mostly on semantics and the usual Day 0 nonsense. Except, this Day 0 nonsense is being treated as news-of-the-world, insanely important stuff that is being beaten bloody like the rotting horse corpse it is. It's hard for me to read all of this and not see it as misdirection and intentional confusion on some level, especially when the main targets seem to be sig, BWT, and Scotty, who may as well change their avatars to bullzeyes for how they are usually treated.

This isn't good content.

So you are okay with Scotty repeatedly ignoring that he has been asked to clarify one seeming contradiction in a post he made?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Sloonei wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:
Sloonei wrote:

Definitely that.

This isn't good content.

So you are okay with Scotty repeatedly ignoring that he has been asked to clarify one seeming contradiction in a post he made?
I looked at the smoking gun contradiction that everyone's so bloody worked up about: it's semantics stuff.

I don't care about Scotty's post, and frankly, if I were him I'd be annoyed to be pressed on it so much. I'd just assume people realized it was a dumb mistake. :shrug:
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

frankly I find it kind of funny that you and MP are losing your minds over it.

is this Blue Vs. Red Mafia? because this all has the whiff of e-mails to it.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

But see here is the issue when does generating content turn into overposting which makes people less interested and more confused? I'm not sure if you're doing this now but it is a strategy you've employed in the past, it's day 1 and you already have 200 posts. I know town MP does this as well, but it is perhaps one of your best skills as a mafia member as well.

I don't like Scotty's vote on bwt or Sloonie's. He is a low fruit early on time and time again.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Also what question do you want Scotty to answer? I don't recall off the top of my head you asking him any questions?
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

What if I told you that this content contest contends continental consent?

Regardless, I'm content.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Golden wrote:

Why?

I've been called suspicious a few times already, by Golden, MP, and 3J yet none have given any reason for this read. Are you gut reading me as bad? Is it my posts? I find your lack of explanation disturbing.
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I'm posting in a way that should let everyone know that I am semi-paying attention, but also in a way that cannot be analyzed.

I'm doing this for the good of everyone! You have enough contententent to analyze!

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

sig wrote:
Golden wrote:

Why?

I've been called suspicious a few times already, by Golden, MP, and 3J yet none have given any reason for this read. Are you gut reading me as bad? Is it my posts? I find your lack of explanation disturbing.
welcome to donald trump's america.

Players can now lynch other players simply because they don't fit into their POE. They don't even need a thread-based reason!
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

MP, I'm not impressed with your posts, could you maybe give a little more effort?

also, a glass of lemonade and a cronut (croissant + donut) would also be nice.

if you don't do all of these things in the next fourty minutes, you are obviously scum and I will follow you to the ends of the earth.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

insertnamehere wrote:frankly I find it kind of funny that you and MP are losing your minds over it.

Losing our minds? I can't speak for MP, but my mind is far from lost on this. It's an intriguing development that I am keeping an eye on.

I also am of the opinion that semantics and player behavior can shine some light on very critical clues as early as Day 0 in this game. So while you've been accusing players like MP and myself of trying to confuse or misdirect the thread, you yourself are giving off the appearance of attempting to subvert our own scum hunting techniques by calling them nonsense and pointing fingers at us for playing our respective games.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 18

Post by Vompatti »

Our life is a journey through winter and night, we look for our way in a sky without light.
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

sig wrote:
Golden wrote:

Why?

I'm not around, sig.

If I suspected you, that wouldn't be 'unfortunate', and I wouldn't be cryptic about it.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

insertnamehere wrote:
sig wrote:
Golden wrote:

Why?

welcome to donald trump's america.

Players can now lynch other players simply because they don't fit into their POE. They don't even need a thread-based reason!
Look, if it's not too much to ask, would you please stop being a complete arsehole about PoE. It feels utterly personal to me and I cannot tell you how much I am over it. If you keep criticising it out of the blue even when no one else is mentioning it just to take digs at me, I will be asking the MoD to intervene.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Voting for inh. He doesn't want my vote on scotty, so the least I can do is remove someone who can't play the game in a respectful manner.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

To be completely clear, I have no reason to suspect sig and have never claimed I do.

For me, right now, he's just there. If anything, I think his immediate suspicion of people who suspect him looks a bit like town sig.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:What if I told you that this content contest contends continental consent?

Regardless, I'm content.
You should vote inh with me. I hear you are pretty into the actions more than the words, and I did actually vote for him.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 53

Post by DrWilgy »

Quick vote dropping on Scotty. MP won my heart.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

FWIW, I don't think the case on Scotty is in the slightest semantic. His contributions are nothing like town Scotty. They do actually remind me of red v blue. It's still a day one case, but the day one case there was correct.

I also don't believe Scotty didn't read his PM before he started posting.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Golden wrote:
sig wrote:
Golden wrote:

Why?

I'm not around, sig.

If I suspected you, that wouldn't be 'unfortunate', and I wouldn't be cryptic about it.
Well duh that makes a lot more sense. :P
Thanks for clarifying that.
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

What do you think of inh jumping on your understanding as gospel, though?

I can understand why you would be worried about me suspecting you, and read it that way, but surely for anyone else they would at least see that there was another way to take my post.

I just can't tell if inh was being genuine in his choice to treat your words as the true interpretation of my post, or if he just wanted to take another dig at me. Despite the fact I've made it clear I'm not using PoE this game and think it has fundamental flaws in a secret-laden setup.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

For what it's worth, I also read your post as a declaration of suspicion against sig, Golden.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Sloonei wrote:For what it's worth, I also read your post as a declaration of suspicion against sig, Golden.
OK. I'm probably overreacting.

I just don't think inh's dig at me and PoE belonged where he put it at all. If he's trying to get under my skin, he's succeeding.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:

I asked him for his reads. I don't know whether they're accurate. That's my point.
Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 37

Post by Boomslang »

insertnamehere wrote:It's hard for me to read all of this and not see it as misdirection and intentional confusion on some level, especially when the main targets seem to be sig, BWT, and Scotty, who may as well change their avatars to bullzeyes for how they are usually treated.
Sorry, we already have a Bullzeye on this site :rolleyes:

Though you make a good point. We need to have a broad approach this early, not zoom in on targets.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

insertnamehere wrote:

I agree with everything sig has said about how the amount of content based on what I perceive to be little to no substance could easily be used to confuse and mislead the town.

Why don't you suspect me for having this opinion, which I've repeatedly stated, if you suspect sig for having it?
Because I perceived sig as twisting my words; I don't suspect him for that opinion. I find the opinion 100% disagreeable, but I don't suspect people I disagree with, or I try not to anyway if there's no other reason to. I suspect sig because I feel like he's misrepresenting me completely. I have not found you to be doing that.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

sig wrote:

But see here is the issue when does generating content turn into overposting which makes people less interested and more confused? I'm not sure if you're doing this now but it is a strategy you've employed in the past, it's day 1 and you already have 200 posts. I know town MP does this as well, but it is perhaps one of your best skills as a mafia member as well.

I don't like Scotty's vote on bwt or Sloonie's. He is a low fruit early on time and time again.
This response is fair, thank you. I'm not sure when a thread turns into that point; I think it's inevitably subjective and dependent on the actual content more so than the volume of it, but it's probably a bit of both. I personally feel like this has been a way more productive Day 0/Day 1 than usual, so I'm excited about it. You may perceive it differently.

I'm feeling tentatively better about you at the moment, but I'm still bothered by the way you twisted around the purpose of my asking Boomslang for his reads. Perhaps you just misunderstood what I was doing; if that's the case, I apologize for not being clearer. Otherwise, it reeks of yucky mud.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Sloonei wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:frankly I find it kind of funny that you and MP are losing your minds over it.

Losing our minds? I can't speak for MP, but my mind is far from lost on this. It's an intriguing development that I am keeping an eye on.

I also am of the opinion that semantics and player behavior can shine some light on very critical clues as early as Day 0 in this game. So while you've been accusing players like MP and myself of trying to confuse or misdirect the thread, you yourself are giving off the appearance of attempting to subvert our own scum hunting techniques by calling them nonsense and pointing fingers at us for playing our respective games.
Pretty much this.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

FWIW, I still think BWT is town. I heartily oppose his lynch.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Boomslang wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:It's hard for me to read all of this and not see it as misdirection and intentional confusion on some level, especially when the main targets seem to be sig, BWT, and Scotty, who may as well change their avatars to bullzeyes for how they are usually treated.
Sorry, we already have a Bullzeye on this site :rolleyes:

Though you make a good point. We need to have a broad approach this early, not zoom in on targets.
How do you propose we go about taking a broad approach?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

MovingPictures07 wrote:FWIW, I still think BWT is town. I heartily oppose his lynch.
Why?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:

Because I perceived sig as twisting my words; I don't suspect him for that opinion. I find the opinion 100% disagreeable, but I don't suspect people I disagree with, or I try not to anyway if there's no other reason to. I suspect sig because I feel like he's misrepresenting me completely. I have not found you to be doing that.
I feel the opposite of this. I get more twisty vibes from INH than sig.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Golden wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:What if I told you that this content contest contends continental consent?

Regardless, I'm content.
You should vote inh with me. I hear you are pretty into the actions more than the words, and I did actually vote for him.
Sold!

Unvote JaggedJimmyJay

Vote insertname

there

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Sloonei wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:

I feel the opposite of this. I get more twisty vibes from INH than sig.
:ponder:

Can you explain? I will admit that I'm still feeling initially emotionally reactive to sig's post, so I need to take a step back there. I think there are much better reasons to still suspect Scotty.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Sloonei wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:FWIW, I still think BWT is town. I heartily oppose his lynch.
Why?
I can't elaborate too much since I don't have time for a detailed answer, but just a quick rundown:
- I agree with the point that Jay expressed that BWT has seemingly made a sincere effort to interact with other players in the game as much as possible.
- BWT's handling of the POE / generating content discussion also seemed genuine to me.
- When I prompted BWT for reads, I think not only his content but the manner in which he expressed that content seemed legit and too sloppy in structure for a manufactured attempt.

Off the top of my head that's what I'm thinking about him.

I have to jet again; definitely won't be back until tomorrow this time. Have fun without me. :P

I'll try to give you a better answer when I return though. Feel free to dig through his posts and throw a different perspective at me, because it's possible I'm misreading him. Definitely wouldn't be the first time.

Return to “Previous Side Missions”