Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 522
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Re: [Day 1] GY!BE Mafia

Post by Tangrowth »

Epignosis wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:I initially thought INH seemed town because he seemed willing to move beyond our different approaches to the game and offer some fair criticism to the prospective manner in which I set out to approach this game.

Since then, however, INH has seemed intent to do the exact opposite, waging war against the very notion of meaningful d0/d1 content and engaging only to question the legitimacy of methods employed by other players instead of offering up anything much more than a proverbial shrug himself. It's been my natural inclination to shrug off the inherent scummy nature of these actions due to a meta-painted picture in my head of these stances being alignment-neutral for INH.
Demons You Call Angels Have No Reason to Behave Differently to Change Your Mind
You lost me. Can you reword or elaborate?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 141
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

For the sake of offering an initial read on LoRab:
LoRab wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
LoRab wrote:I'm like 5 pages behind. Trying to catch up. Just wanted to let y'all know that I'm still here.
Hi, LoRab! :D

Curious to hear what thoughts you have when you get caught up.
Hi! For now at least, I'm skipping those 5 pages. I don't have the time or energy to go back--so if anything happened I need to know about, someone please let me know!!

I don't have much to say. The day 0/1 conversation has been interesting, but I'm not sure I have any conclusions from it. At least not strong ones. I think i'm still wrapping my brain around the game.
I think she made this exact post on Day 1 of Mad Max. She was town

But, of course, refer to my two most recent posts.
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Hey Sloonei, what's on your mind, bro?

What did you think of my rainbow? Any major disagreements?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

As it stands, I'm still the most comfortable with lynching INH, and I wouldn't argue if instead it was Scotty. Otherwise, I wouldn't feel comfortable in any other options really.

I'm a bit nervous, however, in that I think the scum strategy of INH (and to a lesser degree, sig), if they are scum, coming in here and taking the obviously unpopular opinion of discrediting the generation of content doesn't have nearly enough benefit to justify the negative attention it brings.

That said, especially if INH doesn't come in here and respond, I'd say I feel better about this than most d1 lynches I've been advocating.
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 18

Post by Vompatti »

Would you believe me if I told you all the INH voters are bad?
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

birdwithteeth11 wrote: I think Sloonei said she put a vote on me as a way to remember to read up on me later and to see what else I discussed afterwards.
(i'm a boy) :grin:
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Dinner time, be back in a bit, then I'll be here until EoD attentively.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Hey Sloonei, what's on your mind, bro?

No major disagreements, but it's also too early in the game for me to call anything "major". Vompatti was the biggest question mark I had, but he seems to be the personification of a question mark, so I won't ask about him.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 326

Post by Epignosis »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:I initially thought INH seemed town because he seemed willing to move beyond our different approaches to the game and offer some fair criticism to the prospective manner in which I set out to approach this game.

Since then, however, INH has seemed intent to do the exact opposite, waging war against the very notion of meaningful d0/d1 content and engaging only to question the legitimacy of methods employed by other players instead of offering up anything much more than a proverbial shrug himself. It's been my natural inclination to shrug off the inherent scummy nature of these actions due to a meta-painted picture in my head of these stances being alignment-neutral for INH.
[insert name here] Should Live
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 379
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

You guys call it random chaos marmot.

I'm serious about the timmer/Boomslang thing. Wish I had more time to chat though, but I've only been able to skim a bit.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 589
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:You guys call it random chaos marmot.

I'm serious about the timmer/Boomslang thing. Wish I had more time to chat though, but I've only been able to skim a bit.
What exactly are you implying about the two of them? You switched your vote before but didn't answer my question.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

General thoughts:

I can get on board with this INH wagon. I've been warming up to the idea of lynching him today but, as always, I'd like to be able to ask him some more questions before doing that. I also trust the members of the wagon against him.

I fully intend to move my vote off of BWT. His content since I put my vote on him has looked good, and I thought his answers to my questions (about his treatment of Wilgy/MP earlier) were consistent with a reasonable townie mindset.

I can see the case against Scotty and it is not nonsense to me, but I don't feel tremendous about it. Perhaps it's just a personal hang up. I feel like Scotty gets lynched on Day 1 in every game and that's a bummer.

I'm not on board with the sig case. I can't validate it, but I feel like I can vaguely recall him looking for mentions of his name in the thread before anything else in past games. Plus, I don't think that's a totally unreasonable thing to do, even if it's something he's never done before. Self-defense is one of the easiest ways to get involved in the game, and if a player is short on time but wants to make a contribution, being mindful of what others are saying about oneself is a good way to do that.

I agree with Jay's assessment of Epi. He doesn't half-ass a scum game. His gimmick in this game does not strike me as anything shady.

The Marmot is putting wine glasses in front of all of us as he normally does. I'm skeptical but not in any hurry to lynch him.

Putting my vote on Vompatti for now because that's the equivalent of a placeholder. I'm leaning toward ultimately voting for INH, but I don't like giving anyone a big lead in the poll before the final hour.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Sloonei wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Hey Sloonei, what's on your mind, bro?

No major disagreements, but it's also too early in the game for me to call anything "major". Vompatti was the biggest question mark I had, but he seems to be the personification of a question mark, so I won't ask about him.
Fair enough. And yeah, that's pretty much Vompatti. The question mark-shaped wombat.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Epignosis wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

Why?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:You guys call it random chaos marmot.

I didn't say it was chaotic. I just don't find any value in timing accusations; I historically find them to be too inaccurate. When you get a chance, I'd be happy to hear your elaboration and/or what you're talking about re: Russ in Talking Heads.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Hey Jay, what's up?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

Why?
No Incentive
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 90
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Shit sorry guys I'm like 8 pages behind, but Epi is still hiding behind his crutch and I wanna vote for something that matters.

I've gotta go but I will respond later to those that are on my ass

Epi
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Hey Jay, what's up?
Oh you know. Things. :grin:

I am pleased that the INH wagon is comprised of town reads. I'm content to stay there at the moment.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Epignosis wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

Why?
No Incentive
...I'm still not getting it. INH doesn't have to be a mafia read. My mind is open. But he hasn't said anything since I made my beefs clear.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:

I am pleased that the INH wagon is comprised of town reads. I'm content to stay there at the moment.
I'm a bit nervous about it, but yeah, I agree; I think it's the best shot we have.

Any other thoughts? Did you like or dislike my rainbow?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

Why?
No Incentive
...I'm still not getting it. INH doesn't have to be a mafia read. My mind is open. But he hasn't said anything since I made my beefs clear.
He Has No Reason to Fuck Up You Thinking He's Good by Becoming Argumentative, Ya Dingus
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Scotty wrote:Shit sorry guys I'm like 8 pages behind, but Epi is still hiding behind his crutch and I wanna vote for something that matters.

I've gotta go but I will respond later to those that are on my ass

Epi
Why are you not voting for A Person?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I am less thrilled with the Epi wagon. It seems lazy or worse to get through this thick pile of posts from Day 0 to now and arrive there. I also think "hiding behind a gimmick/roleplay" is a weak accusation that comes from baddies more often ghan the average accusation.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I Have to Chop Potatoes; Please Don't Let Me Die
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Epignosis wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:...I'm still not getting it. INH doesn't have to be a mafia read. My mind is open. But he hasn't said anything since I made my beefs clear.
He Has No Reason to Fuck Up You Thinking He's Good by Becoming Argumentative, Ya Dingus
:ponder:

Well, that's why I expressed my anxiety given there's no reasonable mafia-aligned strategy for INH to react like that. Doesn't mean he's town, but it's the main thing making me nervous at the moment.

Whom do you suspect?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I am less thrilled with the Epi wagon. It seems lazy or worse to get through this thick pile of posts from Day 0 to now and arrive there. I also think "hiding behind a gimmick/roleplay" is a weak accusation that comes from baddies more often ghan the average accusation.
I agree completely. The Epi votes are nonsense, and they are suspicious at face value.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:

I'm a bit nervous about it, but yeah, I agree; I think it's the best shot we have.

I appreciate that you shoved stupid yellow/gray the hell out of it. :slick:

The one name on there I'd most likely place differently is Marmot's. His most recent stuff is not giving me the best impression.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 37

Post by Boomslang »

Been out all Saturday. Alas. But the thing that pinged me most all day was MM jumping down my/timmer's throat for a timing thing that would've been way too clumsy for baddie move. Voting there.
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 24
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

My apologies - I've been busier/more tired than I thought the past two days, and am currently out enjoying tasty Mediterranean, so haven't had time to do the insightful investigation I wanted, nor do I have it now. Gonna vote JJJ because he's tricky and reactions to said vote may give me good insight/info. May the reactions commence!

Back to foods now.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Boomslang wrote:Been out all Saturday. Alas. But the thing that pinged me most all day was MM jumping down my/timmer's throat for a timing thing that would've been way too clumsy for baddie move. Voting there.
What are you thoughts on Epi, Scotty, and INH?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:

I appreciate that you shoved stupid yellow/gray the hell out of it. :slick:

The one name on there I'd most likely place differently is Marmot's. His most recent stuff is not giving me the best impression.
How so?

I can never make sense of him.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Boomslang wrote:Been out all Saturday. Alas. But the thing that pinged me most all day was MM jumping down my/timmer's throat for a timing thing that would've been way too clumsy for baddie move. Voting there.
I'm a bit perplexed at this.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

nijuukyugou wrote:My apologies - I've been busier/more tired than I thought the past two days, and am currently out enjoying tasty Mediterranean, so haven't had time to do the insightful investigation I wanted, nor do I have it now. Gonna vote JJJ because he's tricky and reactions to said vote may give me good insight/info. May the reactions commence!

Back to foods now.
Nice new avatar!

This vote is a throwaway. Ehhhhhhhhhh.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Epi is way more town than INH. For instance, he is currently arguing against the strongest bandwagon competing against his own. Why would scum Epignosis be calling us dinguses for lynching somebody that's not him right now?

I moved my vote to INH because the drive-bys seem to be coming in now.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I expect that all of these players casting meaningless throwaway/drive-by votes will come in later, catch up, and answer concerns.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Sloonei wrote:Epi is way more town than INH. For instance, he is currently arguing against the strongest bandwagon competing against his own. Why would scum Epignosis be calling us dinguses for lynching somebody that's not him right now?

An astute point.

I feel a bit worse about trice and Wilgy.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

MovingPictures07 wrote:I expect that all of these players casting meaningless throwaway/drive-by votes will come in later, catch up, and answer concerns.
As do I. But I'm not relying on those votes changing before the deadline either.
Is Boomslang's a drive-by or is he still here? I'd like to get his perspective on things.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Sloonei wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:I expect that all of these players casting meaningless throwaway/drive-by votes will come in later, catch up, and answer concerns.
As do I. But I'm not relying on those votes changing before the deadline either.
Is Boomslang's a drive-by or is he still here? I'd like to get his perspective on things.
Since Blooper's is a drive-by, I assume Boomslang's is a drive-by.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Sloonei wrote:Epi is way more town than INH. For instance, he is currently arguing against the strongest bandwagon competing against his own. Why would scum Epignosis be calling us dinguses for lynching somebody that's not him right now?

An astute point.

Let's talk about them! I'm particularly interested in Wilgy at the moment.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Sloonei wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

An astute point.

trice fell in my "weak town" range whereas Wilgy fell in my "very weak town" range, so I'm conflicted on what to think of them. I'd move them both at least down one category for the time being.

What do you think of them?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MovingPictures07 wrote:How so?

Starting with his vote for me following Sloonei's vote and then on to his gleeful [temporary] move to INH at Golden's request, it looked to me like he didn't care about his vote and was just being a wacky crazy Marmot for the sake of it. Then his vote for Boomslang made little sense to me given that the content used to describe that vote was actually critical of timmer. He acknowledged that at my prod and moved his vote to timmer, but I still don't understand why he started on Boomslang. I also think the timing-based accusation is rather meh in general.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:How so?

Starting with his vote for me following Sloonei's vote and then on to his gleeful [temporary] move to INH at Golden's request, it looked to me like he didn't care about his vote and was just being a wacky crazy Marmot for the sake of it. Then his vote for Boomslang made little sense to me given that the content used to describe that vote was actually critical of timmer. He acknowledged that at my prod and moved his vote to timmer, but I still don't understand why he started on Boomslang. I also think the timing-based accusation is rather meh in general.
That's all fair. I feel similarly. I'm not inspired by him. He feels remotely genuine to me though, not really sure why.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:...I'm still not getting it. INH doesn't have to be a mafia read. My mind is open. But he hasn't said anything since I made my beefs clear.

Well, that's why I expressed my anxiety given there's no reasonable mafia-aligned strategy for INH to react like that. Doesn't mean he's town, but it's the main thing making me nervous at the moment.

Whom do you suspect?
A Person Said Two Things and His Tricycle Thinks I Should Die...Well Maybe They Should Die Instead (in G#)
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Re: [Day 0] GY!BE Mafia

Post by Sloonei »

DrWilgy wrote:I lost interest after reading PoE 3 times :sigh:

JJJ and MP, are you teammates again?
Arbitrary shade at the PoE stuff.
DrWilgy wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:You could've just stated that you don't know.
Sure, I suppose I could have, but I'm naturally notoriously verbose when I speak and type, and I apparently intend on keeping it that way. :p
Staaaaaahp

It makes me baddie read you.

It's too early in the game for my gut to be whispering sweet nothings.
Half-hearted excuse to suspect MP. Something about this post reads totally false to me right now. Like he's just casting shade on MP because he's there and he can.
DrWilgy wrote:That's exactly what a baddie would say.

Eh, I guess it was the mannerisms were just subject of my thoughts at the moment, but you are correct. This defined PoE playstyle is what has my feathers rustled. Your argument that it produces content doesn't settle my stomachache either as I know you have the potential to out tons of posts as a baddie just as you do while civvie.
This is exactly what I suspected Jay for earlier.
DrWilgy wrote:Why are there so many posts already? Someone engage with me so I can form reads or I'll eat Marmot's prized turnip.
and this is exactly how i entered the champs finale game when I was swamped and way behind on day 1 as scum.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Epignosis wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

Whom do you suspect?
A Person Said Two Things and His Tricycle Thinks I Should Die...Well Maybe They Should Die Instead (in G#)
This is easily understandable and still in your gimmick; I commend your effort. Thanks for the response.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

nijuukyugou wrote:My apologies - I've been busier/more tired than I thought the past two days, and am currently out enjoying tasty Mediterranean, so haven't had time to do the insightful investigation I wanted, nor do I have it now. Gonna vote JJJ because he's tricky and reactions to said vote may give me good insight/info. May the reactions commence!

Back to foods now.
I'm not sure reaction-baiting is as likely to prove useful when it is advertised as reaction-baiting. I anticipate follow-up.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Those observations on Wilgy are food for thought, Sloonei. Wilgy and MM are two of my all-time hardest players to read, so your input is certainly valued.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:

Back to foods now.
I'm not sure reaction-baiting is as likely to prove useful when it is advertised as reaction-baiting. I anticipate follow-up.
I agree, pretty much defeats the point. I treat her vote as effectively the same as a meaningless 'random' vote, which I think should be treated with at least minor suspicion.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

An astute point.

trice fell in my "weak town" range whereas Wilgy fell in my "very weak town" range, so I'm conflicted on what to think of them. I'd move them both at least down one category for the time being.

What do you think of them?
I just shared some Wilgy thoughts. Prior to compiling that post, I had no real thoughts on him and only these recent developments have inspired me to examine him. Trice has looked pretty good to me so far and I don't think his vote on Epi necessarily looks bad. It's been there for a while and I can see reason to be wary of a player who is doing what Epi's doing; I just don't think it's something Epi would do if he was bad, and in the current context of the thread he looks good. But trice's vote has been there for a while.
Which is to say Wilgy looks worse than Trice right now.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”