Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 156

Re: [Day 2] GY!BE Mafia

Post by Dom »

Epignosis wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:I'm done with this game. I don't really care. I'm really not in the mood for this. I'll be back whenever.
335 Thread Count, Camps on Mount INH, Expects No Scrutiny
Look, it's not that I expect no scrutiny. That's a misrepresentation of my behavior.

But I'm mentally exhausted this phase. For RL reasons even more than in game, but yeah; I exhausted all that effort and the best we could get is a shitty mislynch, and despite feeling like during d1 I was enervating lots of worthwhile content I find myself constricted by less free time and analysis paralysis, so yeah I'm a bit sour grapes about this game right now.
Generating Content or White Noise (A Ballad in Three Movements):
a. I Sympathize with a Person, I Really Do
b. By the Time I Read Moby Dick Every Evening, I Lose Interest in Writing Anything Myself
c. The Other Voices are Drowned
MovingPictures07 wrote:What the fuck do you expect me to say to you just coming in, plopping a vote on me, and saying my desire to generate content is fake? You've shown no effort to critically evaluate any other INH voter or any other vote except for me today, and you've given me nothing to respond to or work with, just a broad stroke observation that my behavior is fake, and a comment that I could have moved my vote after you made an observation about INH that I considered. What about the other INH voters? Why aren't you and Dom holding them accountable for not changing their votes? Why am I being held to a standard in which you think your one point should have changed my mind when I already spoke extensively and in great detail about my INH thoughts and even expressed that same reservation about his lynch train and others did not? What about all of that specifically strikes you as contrived?
Of All People, I Would Think Mr. POE (i.e., FIND ALL THE TOWNSFOLK) and Mr. WKT Would Be Most Receptive to a Cogent Point in the Victim's Favor
Spoiler: show
hidden track

But Neither of You Were
This is precisely my point.

You are using POE but are not justifying your votes in that way. It seems to me that POE is a massive distraction then. Saying Scotty is bad is the opposite of your strategy, is it not?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 326

Post by Epignosis »

Dom wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:I'm done with this game. I don't really care. I'm really not in the mood for this. I'll be back whenever.
Look, it's not that I expect no scrutiny. That's a misrepresentation of my behavior.

But I'm mentally exhausted this phase. For RL reasons even more than in game, but yeah; I exhausted all that effort and the best we could get is a shitty mislynch, and despite feeling like during d1 I was enervating lots of worthwhile content I find myself constricted by less free time and analysis paralysis, so yeah I'm a bit sour grapes about this game right now.
b. By the Time I Read Moby Dick Every Evening, I Lose Interest in Writing Anything Myself
MovingPictures07 wrote:What the fuck do you expect me to say to you just coming in, plopping a vote on me, and saying my desire to generate content is fake? You've shown no effort to critically evaluate any other INH voter or any other vote except for me today, and you've given me nothing to respond to or work with, just a broad stroke observation that my behavior is fake, and a comment that I could have moved my vote after you made an observation about INH that I considered. What about the other INH voters? Why aren't you and Dom holding them accountable for not changing their votes? Why am I being held to a standard in which you think your one point should have changed my mind when I already spoke extensively and in great detail about my INH thoughts and even expressed that same reservation about his lynch train and others did not? What about all of that specifically strikes you as contrived?
Of All People, I Would Think Mr. POE (i.e., FIND ALL THE TOWNSFOLK) and Mr. WKT Would Be Most Receptive to a Cogent Point in the Victim's Favor
hidden track

But Neither of You Were

You are using POE but are not justifying your votes in that way. It seems to me that POE is a massive distraction then. Saying Scotty is bad is the opposite of your strategy, is it not?
To Be Fair, But Still
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 522
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Re: [Day 1] GY!BE Mafia

Post by Tangrowth »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:You guys call it random chaos marmot.

I'm serious about the timmer/Boomslang thing. Wish I had more time to chat though, but I've only been able to skim a bit.
I didn't say it was chaotic. I just don't find any value in timing accusations; I historically find them to be too inaccurate. When you get a chance, I'd be happy to hear your elaboration and/or what you're talking about re: Russ in Talking Heads.
I never responded to this post. Oops! :blush:

In Talking Heads, Russ popped in with his first post saying "Hey guys, sorry I'm late. I'm busy, but I'm just posting because the host warned me to not not post". I accused him of having BTSC, as that's where his potential warning came from. I don't remember if that was the case at all, but he did flip mafia. It's a little different than this one.

If you find this timing thing to be historically inaccurate, can you give me an example or two of someone else using a similar accusation and being wrong?
I did send him a text saying the game had started and detailing the punishment for non-voters since he was particularly busy RL during that game, so perhaps that's what he's referring to and it was a true statement. I don't know though.

I don't have the time to do that any time before EoD. I cannot even recall any games in which these kinds of accusations occur. I'll consider it though if you really think that'd be the wisest use of my time.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Epignosis wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

hidden track

But Neither of You Were
I don't understand your first response (the ballad), but I do admit it sounds like a cool composition title.

I wasn't convinced. It's all in the thread. I was clearly tunnelling INH by that point, and the guy never had the chance to come in and address any of mine or anyone else's concerns. If you think any of that treatment by me is not genuine, then OK. I don't know what else to say.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Dom wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

hidden track

But Neither of You Were

I wasn't using POE by that point anymore and I'm still not.

Tell me, Dom. How is your continued questioning of me assisting you in determining my alignment for your and the town's benefit? Because at this point it feels to me like you're arguing semantics and I don't get the impression you really believe I am bad. I think you're using me and nitpicking minor points that are either inaccurate or I've already addressed (and you're saying I'm being not genuine, which I can't further defend because it's a mere gut interpretation) to make it appear as though you care about determining my alignment (i.e., you're town), but I don't see any reason to believe any of that is true.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Dom wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

hidden track

But Neither of You Were

I wasn't using POE by that point anymore and I'm still not.

Tell me, Dom. How is your continued questioning of me assisting you in determining my alignment for your and the town's benefit? Because at this point it feels to me like you're arguing semantics and I don't get the impression you really believe I am bad. I think you're using me and nitpicking minor points that are either inaccurate or I've already addressed (and you're saying I'm being not genuine, which I can't further defend because it's a mere gut interpretation) to make it appear as though you care about determining my alignment (i.e., you're town), but I don't see any reason to believe any of that is true.
Dom
triceratopzeuhl
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 218

Post by triceratopzeuhl »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:(snip)
I don't understand your first response (the ballad)
Sounds like a similar complaint to when I said you have a low signal-to-noise ratio this game
[EMM winner placeholder] ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 379
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

I'm serious about the timmer/Boomslang thing. Wish I had more time to chat though, but I've only been able to skim a bit.
I didn't say it was chaotic. I just don't find any value in timing accusations; I historically find them to be too inaccurate. When you get a chance, I'd be happy to hear your elaboration and/or what you're talking about re: Russ in Talking Heads.

In Talking Heads, Russ popped in with his first post saying "Hey guys, sorry I'm late. I'm busy, but I'm just posting because the host warned me to not not post". I accused him of having BTSC, as that's where his potential warning came from. I don't remember if that was the case at all, but he did flip mafia. It's a little different than this one.

If you find this timing thing to be historically inaccurate, can you give me an example or two of someone else using a similar accusation and being wrong?
I did send him a text saying the game had started and detailing the punishment for non-voters since he was particularly busy RL during that game, so perhaps that's what he's referring to and it was a true statement. I don't know though.

I don't have the time to do that any time before EoD. I cannot even recall any games in which these kinds of accusations occur. I'll consider it though if you really think that'd be the wisest use of my time.
Your point was that it is historically inaccurate. A claim like that should have some evidence to back it up. If anyone else has a good example, I'd like to see it.

I wish I was more available to discuss it when you did have time, but that's not the case unfortunately.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

MovingPictures07 wrote:I did send him a text saying the game had started and detailing the punishment for non-voters since he was particularly busy RL during that game, so perhaps that's what he's referring to and it was a true statement. I don't know though.
I Facebooked SVS when her internet was down when we were teammates in Romance of the Three Kingdoms to let her know that game had started. Fwiw.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Damn, this deadline came up fast (only 5 hours away).

The three players I'd vote for today are timmer, Boomslang, and Sockface.

Who else is cooking?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

triceratopzeuhl
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 218

Post by triceratopzeuhl »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Damn, this deadline came up fast (only 5 hours away).

Who else is cooking?
What's the reasoning behind timmer and boomslang?

I was thinking either MP or a_person, matt's 1 post today looks really bad
[EMM winner placeholder] ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

Your point was that it is historically inaccurate. A claim like that should have some evidence to back it up. If anyone else has a good example, I'd like to see it.

I wish I was more available to discuss it when you did have time, but that's not the case unfortunately.
I'll do some research. But considering I'm apparently in trouble today, that's not exactly my priority right now. I care to lynch people based on their posts in this game. I don't assign meaning to time-based teammate assertions, especially when there is no evidence of any mafia flip. If timmer or Boomslang were to be lynched for separately compelling reasons, then I would revisit your observation.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 589
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Re: [Night 1] GY!BE Mafia

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
LoRab wrote:Of course, we now have the question of if they are a good insanifier or an evil insanifier. For the sake of balance, if there are 2, I'd venture a guess that there is one of each.
A Person wrote:I don't have the time or energy to read all the nonsense people spew, a few well placed kills would improve the quality of the game.
UKYZZFHIA
HBQFNTRAZSQIBJFFCEYWWT
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Who else is cooking?
Why me?

triceratopzeuhl wrote:

Who else is cooking?
What's the reasoning behind timmer and boomslang?

I was thinking either MP or a_person, matt's 1 post today looks really bad
And again? You've not even spoken of me at all other than to say my signal-to-noise ratio is low. Well, I think that's a load of crap. Your signal-to-noise ratio isn't any better than mine, buddy, and neither is that of many other players in this game. Furthermore, even if mine is that bad, which you haven't proven by the way, how does that make me more deserving a vote than literally everyone else in this game other than AP?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Fuck this game. Seriously. I don't even care if you other townies win anymore.

MovingPictures07
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I'm so over this fucking game right now I can't even.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I'm basically being policy lynched right now for producing too much content.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I'm walking away. I have more meetings to attend. You all have fun. I'll be back if I survive the day, which I don't even care to anymore.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Fuck this game. Seriously. I don't even care if you other townies win anymore.

MovingPictures07
HETHZBEMADWDGFLMCECRSALOKYHNENMTEKTXEJSYVQOPXMHNCKBJRIBNJHBDITEUMGUBXUMD
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 84
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

For what it's worth, I think MP is civ.

I also think he should take a deep breath and come back to the game.

I'm voting A Person. At least for now. If they come back and give a reason for their post advocating for killing high posters, then I may reconsider.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

LoRab wrote:For what it's worth, I think MP is civ.

I'm voting A Person. At least for now. If they come back and give a reason for their post advocating for killing high posters, then I may reconsider.
A Person Complained About Volume...He Could Have Killed the Source of the Volume (But He Didn't)
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

MovingPictures07 wrote:

Who else is cooking?
Why me?
Because you disputed my accusation without providing any evidence.

You're not number 1 on my list, but you're on it. In your defense, I didn't ask until just now.

Epignosis offers a good reason to not vote for APerson, so I won't be going that way today.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

A Person
Golden (5), JaggedJimmyJay (8), LoRab (12)
25%
Displeased With These I Am
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 162

Post by timmer »

Finally on some wifi... could someone kindly summarize the main cases? I've got about 15 minutes to figure out my vote before I'm on thy road home so Amy quick summary I can digest would be a huge help. Thanks!
My siggie.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

timmer wrote:Finally on some wifi... could someone kindly summarize the main cases? I've got about 15 minutes to figure out my vote before I'm on thy road home so Amy quick summary I can digest would be a huge help. Thanks!
You're bad.

MP is smothering the game with too much content.

APerson is offering not enough content.

Boomslang is also bad.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis wrote:

A Person Complained About Volume...He Could Have Killed the Source of the Volume (But He Didn't)
Golden wrote:My sweetest friend
Everyone I know
Goes away in the end
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:YWQIGWETZEZXJNNZQXTIKZNNKFYREPAMJJTFBPULCKNFGOHPHGZUDTSJWSNHJLINGUDCNVFPZPXIXLXKFXBGMOOQZNQDMAXPPNUELPIVWGKQHLEBDQFEAKHERODKZRJNOQIUOW
Sloonei wrote:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 37

Post by Boomslang »

Arrrgh, I thought I could catch up tonight. Making a long story short, I have a surprise job interview in middle-of-nowhere North Carolina that will eat up the rest of my day/early evening. Gonna vote Timmer because I disagree with the main wagons and think it would at least yield info on MM. I know this is a drive-by, but I don't have time for more.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Rude.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

How about from someone who doesn't really really need to let his wrong guess go, lol

Da fuq? You vote MM then, Boom.
My siggie.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

Golden wrote:My sweetest friend
Everyone I know
Goes away in the end
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:YWQIGWETZEZXJNNZQXTIKZNNKFYREPAMJJTFBPULCKNFGOHPHGZUDTSJWSNHJLINGUDCNVFPZPXIXLXKFXBGMOOQZNQDMAXPPNUELPIVWGKQHLEBDQFEAKHERODKZRJNOQIUOW
Sloonei wrote:
105+131+95 < 351
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Boomslang wrote:Arrrgh, I thought I could catch up tonight. Making a long story short, I have a surprise job interview in middle-of-nowhere North Carolina that will eat up the rest of my day/early evening. Gonna vote Timmer because I disagree with the main wagons and think it would at least yield info on MM. I know this is a drive-by, but I don't have time for more.
I... Didn't see that one coming.

You guys are doing a good job of keeping me on my toes.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis wrote:105+131+95 < 351
ZKT

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Let me get this straight, Boom. Mm's case is that you and I are bad together. So your solution to get info is to lynch me. Whatever that is, that makes no sense at all.
My siggie.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Epignosis wrote:105+131+95 < 351
351 / 18 = 19.5

Linki: EBGBZ

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

timmer wrote:Let me get this straight, Boom. Mm's case is that you and I are bad together. So your solution to get info is to lynch me. Whatever that is, that makes no sense at all.
ZBIZ

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

I have no idea what that code means. I have 5 minutes left. No one can explain anything?
My siggie.
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 219

Post by Golden »

Epignosis wrote:

My Sweetest Friend
Everyone I Know
Goes Away In The End

And You Could Have It All
My Empire Of Dirt
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Boomslang wrote:Linki: Casual glance at timmer reads authentic to me as well. The "also" and "also also" construction in his post is more casual than a baddie might use when discussing the finer points of strategy.
Boomslang wrote:Been out all Saturday. Alas. But the thing that pinged me most all day was MM jumping down my/timmer's throat for a timing thing that would've been way too clumsy for baddie move. Voting there.
Boomslang wrote:RIP, INH. Honestly, I hadn't spent much time looking at you or your case. I apologize for not further substantiating my thoughts on MM, but JJJ's explanation is pretty much my train of thought. Using a weak, time-based rationale that would've made the most sense for a timmer vote to vote me. I'll have to look at MM more closely in the next day phase.
Boomslang wrote:Arrrgh, I thought I could catch up tonight. Making a long story short, I have a surprise job interview in middle-of-nowhere North Carolina that will eat up the rest of my day/early evening. Gonna vote Timmer because I disagree with the main wagons and think it would at least yield info on MM. I know this is a drive-by, but I don't have time for more.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

timmer wrote:I have no idea what that code means. I have 5 minutes left. No one can explain anything?
What do you think of Boomslang and Golden?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I will let you down
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Golden wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

My Sweetest Friend
Everyone I Know
Goes Away In The End

My Empire Of Dirt
Golden
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Epignosis wrote:
Golden wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

My Sweetest Friend
Everyone I Know
Goes Away In The End

My Empire Of Dirt
Golden
Crown of shit!
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Boomslang wrote:Linki: Casual glance at timmer reads authentic to me as well. The "also" and "also also" construction in his post is more casual than a baddie might use when discussing the finer points of strategy.
Boomslang wrote:Been out all Saturday. Alas. But the thing that pinged me most all day was MM jumping down my/timmer's throat for a timing thing that would've been way too clumsy for baddie move. Voting there.
Boomslang wrote:RIP, INH. Honestly, I hadn't spent much time looking at you or your case. I apologize for not further substantiating my thoughts on MM, but JJJ's explanation is pretty much my train of thought. Using a weak, time-based rationale that would've made the most sense for a timmer vote to vote me. I'll have to look at MM more closely in the next day phase.
I'm more than happy to lynch Boomslang.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Metal Marshes
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
My Sweetest Friend
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Epignosis wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Metal Marshes
You don't say. :ponder:

Unvote timmer

Vote Boomslang

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Caution: If You Throw the Boomerang, it Will Come Back to Hit You in the Face
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Golden wrote:My Sweetest Friend
Epignosis wrote:Metal Marshes
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Boomslang.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Epignosis wrote:Caution: If You Throw the Boomerang, it Will Come Back to Hit You in the Face
Epignosis wrote:I Tried to Warn All of You
Golden wrote:I also really don't like scotty basically being like 'told you guys'. Calling your shot on someone being civilian is the easiest thing to do in the world since a) most people are and b) all baddies have an even higher percentage shot of being right (in this case 15/16); but

c) bragging about it afterwards is the equivalent of discrediting a load of people, even when at least half of them are town, and d) not only does it discredit, but it also puts the focus squarely on 'who voted for a civilian to die' instead of 'who is bad' which are not necessarily the same thing.
Epignosis wrote:I Gave the Art Mover a Sound Reason to Vote Differently, and He Waved Off My Perceptive Point With a Meaningless Caveat
Empire of dirt
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Epignosis wrote:I Gave the Art Mover a Sound Reason to Vote Differently
You are someone else.

Return to “Previous Side Missions”