Moderator: Community Team

JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 589
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Re: [Night 2] GY!BE Mafia

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Hey Dom, what moved you to make your Wilgy vote in the end?
Spoiler: show
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Re: [Day 1] GY!BE Mafia

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

nijuukyugou, both of your votes on the first two days have landed on outlier wagons which were unlikely to develop into lynches.
nijuukyugou wrote:My apologies - I've been busier/more tired than I thought the past two days, and am currently out enjoying tasty Mediterranean, so haven't had time to do the insightful investigation I wanted, nor do I have it now. Gonna vote JJJ because he's tricky and reactions to said vote may give me good insight/info. May the reactions commence!

Back to foods now.
nijuukyugou wrote:I agree with this today - I can at least vouch for the busy-ness as defense.

I've gotta do a thing for work for the next (hopefully NOT!) two hours, starting in the next 8 minutes, so I gotta vote. I also don't like the trains going on so far - votes for A Person, what I noticed, are either for being inactive or for a comment about "killing off the actives," which I took as a joke. Not good baddie hunting, IMO. The others with votes? Not feeling strongly enough about any of them to go their way, although I'd really like to take a look at slippery JJJ again, especially when he's not cursed/"cursed."

Anyway, going off my pathetic ISO (but at least it was an ISO of some sort), I'm going to vote Scotty (tough call with Wilgy in there, too). People keep mentioning that his vote for Epi was suspicious, but not acting on it, so I suppose I'll do it.

Now, time to monitor fundraising!

Linki - Really? Because it sounds like AP not wanting to read anything. Like, not for any particular reason - just that he doesn't feel like reading a massive thread. Quite a negative way to put it, though, I'll agree, but seems too easy.
In the first one, you assert there's a reaction-oriented directive and I don't believe you followed up on that. Questions:

~ What did your vote for me on Day 1 tell you about me or anyone else?
~ Why did you elect to vote for Scotty over Wilgy (you called it a "tough call")?
~ What are you referring to when you call me "tricky" and "slippery" in each of these posts? I feel like Hillary Clinton.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 53

Post by DrWilgy »

Stop killing me when I'm not around :(
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 326

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Some beefs with the Epignosis of Day 2:
Epignosis wrote:The Golden Curse is Specific, While the Jagged Curse Would Require Wording That I Don't Believe Someone With Such a Power Would Use
What wording is this and would wouldn't someone with such a power use it? This would appear central to your assertions that I might be faking my curse, but I have no idea what it refers to.
Post In Random Capital Letters is Terribly Uncreative and Uninteresting, and I Cannot Imagine Host or Player Being That Boring
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 379
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:nijuukyugou, both of your votes on the first two days have landed on outlier wagons which were unlikely to develop into lynches.
I disagree with this assessment on both accounts.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:nijuukyugou, both of your votes on the first two days have landed on outlier wagons which were unlikely to develop into lynches.
Okay. What is your read on the ninja?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 37

Post by Boomslang »

RIP Wilgy, and what a crazy Day 2.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I am more inclined to agree with Epignosis on the matter of Boomslang. I think there's a logical problem with his timmer vote that he should talk about, but there's the rub. When I look at the Boomslang controversy, my judgment veers toward that matter of logic -- is it truly damning for a player to make a logical misstep, and which alignment is more proned to making those? I don't know that there's a reliable correlation between being bad and being illogical. If anything there may be a negative correlation.

Boomslang, at your earliest convenience please discuss your current reads on timmer and MM, and describe where your head was at when you made your last post on Day 2.
Honestly, my vote was a logical misstep. "Where my head was at" was a place of sheer panic/preoccupation; I'd just come off a five-hour internship block, was about to head on an hour drive to an hour-plus-long job interview (that I'd just landed the day before and stayed up late preparing for), and at the time was changing into a suit. I didn't have the time or mental capacity to think clearly about my post or vote. I voted timmer out of some fuzzy train of thought relating him, MM, and me and wanting to see what happened after that vote. I seriously doubted that timmer would actually get lynched in the phase. You can believe me or not for this explanation; unlike Hillary Clinton, I can post time-stamped emails if you want them.

That being said, I think we can still gain some info from the debacle. MM immediately abandoning his timmer vote to vote me looks bad. If he truly believed in the timmer case, why would he abandon it instead of trying to recruit more people to the vote? Timmer seemed suitably confused/angry about a vote that was, as I've said, mostly illogical; he then tried to rationalize the vote after the emotional energy subsided. That reads very authentic to me. So I'll stop beating that horse for now.
triceratopzeuhl
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 218

Post by triceratopzeuhl »

Boomslang wrote:I seriously doubted that timmer would actually get lynched in the phase.
:ponder: still doesn't rule out
triceratopzeuhl wrote: One possible reason I can see for boomslang to vote timmer is if they are teammates, he knows timmer is unlikely to lynched, and wants to dissociate with him.
[EMM winner placeholder] ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 326

Post by Epignosis »

triceratopzeuhl wrote:
Boomslang wrote:I seriously doubted that timmer would actually get lynched in the phase.
triceratopzeuhl wrote: One possible reason I can see for boomslang to vote timmer is if they are teammates, he knows timmer is unlikely to lynched, and wants to dissociate with him.
And What Would Rule That Out?
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 219

Post by Golden »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
I still think I see solvey ninja. Her votes and her rationales have all indicated a genuine effort to be keeping up as best as possible.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 522
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Busier than I expected, my ISO analyses and further posts will have to wait for now.

Hopefully I don't get killed/silenced/insanified. :evileye:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 522
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Busier than I expected, my ISO analyses and further posts will have to wait for now.

Hopefully I don't get killed/silenced/insanified. :evileye:
Furthermore, I'm not one to tell other players what to do with their role powers, but if a town-aligned role is the silencer or the insanifier, and that's you, I'd hesitate greatly before utilizing your power again tonight. Those powers have an overall negative utility when they are town roles.
triceratopzeuhl
Corrupt Union Official

Epignosis wrote:
triceratopzeuhl wrote:
And What Would Rule That Out?
a real reason to vote for timmer yesterday
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
I have a slight scum-read based on her Day 2 vote.

Day 1, she voted you to put you at 2 votes. inh had 4 votes and timmer had 2.

Day 2, she voted Scotty because players were talking about him, but not voting him. If I recall, she wasn't that suspicious of him herself, but voted him because "he was being talked about but not voted for".

Why do you think neither of those two options would have developed into a lynch?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Boomslang wrote:RIP Wilgy, and what a crazy Day 2.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I am more inclined to agree with Epignosis on the matter of Boomslang. I think there's a logical problem with his timmer vote that he should talk about, but there's the rub. When I look at the Boomslang controversy, my judgment veers toward that matter of logic -- is it truly damning for a player to make a logical misstep, and which alignment is more proned to making those? I don't know that there's a reliable correlation between being bad and being illogical. If anything there may be a negative correlation.

Boomslang, at your earliest convenience please discuss your current reads on timmer and MM, and describe where your head was at when you made your last post on Day 2.
Honestly, my vote was a logical misstep. "Where my head was at" was a place of sheer panic/preoccupation; I'd just come off a five-hour internship block, was about to head on an hour drive to an hour-plus-long job interview (that I'd just landed the day before and stayed up late preparing for), and at the time was changing into a suit. I didn't have the time or mental capacity to think clearly about my post or vote. I voted timmer out of some fuzzy train of thought relating him, MM, and me and wanting to see what happened after that vote. I seriously doubted that timmer would actually get lynched in the phase. You can believe me or not for this explanation; unlike Hillary Clinton, I can post time-stamped emails if you want them.

That being said, I think we can still gain some info from the debacle. MM immediately abandoning his timmer vote to vote me looks bad. If he truly believed in the timmer case, why would he abandon it instead of trying to recruit more people to the vote? Timmer seemed suitably confused/angry about a vote that was, as I've said, mostly illogical; he then tried to rationalize the vote after the emotional energy subsided. That reads very authentic to me. So I'll stop beating that horse for now.
You acknowledge that your vote was a logical misstep. Why do you suspect me for voting you as a result?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Why do you think neither of those two options would have developed into a lynch?
My memory of Day 1 is different from yours -- when she placed her vote for me it was the only vote for me. I could be remembering incorrectly. I think both of her votes came late enough in the phase that there was little chance of promoting a lynch with them, and in each case ninja didn't make the attempt. I think her votes are a less inspiring version of what sig did -- joining the thread late in the phase with too little time to make waves, and choosing one of the predominant wagons based upon whatever evidence is readily available in real time. He seemed to at least want to have a meaningful impact upon the lynch result and she seemed detached from that.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 103

Post by Ricochet »

Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 37

Post by Boomslang »

Metalmarsh89 wrote: You acknowledge that your vote was a logical misstep. Why do you suspect me for voting you as a result?
Because, as JJJ pointed out, me being illogical doesn't necessarily mean I'm bad. And the suspicion arises more from you switching your previously committed timmer vote to me. If you believed in timmer as a target, why not take my vote support, regardless of whether I had a good reason for voting?

Also, let's dance *votes Hotel2Tango*
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 24
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

Malt malt malt malt

(Will catch up and respond to inquiries later)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Boomslang wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote: You acknowledge that your vote was a logical misstep. Why do you suspect me for voting you as a result?
Because, as JJJ pointed out, me being illogical doesn't necessarily mean I'm bad. And the suspicion arises more from you switching your previously committed timmer vote to me. If you believed in timmer as a target, why not take my vote support, regardless of whether I had a good reason for voting?

Also, let's dance *votes Hotel2Tango*
I don't set my vote in stone. I would only do that if I know how the baddies are (or if votes are unchangeable).

Your statement coupled with your timmer-timing is what put me off. I feel differently about you now, but at the time, I didn't like it.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Ricochet

[Day 3] GY!BE Mafia

Post by Ricochet »

Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 90
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Re: [Day 3] GY!BE Mafia

Post by Scotty »

I'm way behind everyone. Like 12 pages behind. Looks like no one died?

Will Do my best to catch up.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Scotty wrote:Looks like no one died?
That's all I can get out of it as well.
Ricochet

Re: GY!BE Polls

Post by Ricochet »

04 - N2.png
04 - N2.png (54.87 KiB) Viewed 1070 times
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Golden wrote:
Scotty wrote:Looks like no one died?
That's all I can get out of it as well.
Either mafia forgot a kill, or they were bombarded by rockets, or there are secrets and secrets and secrets...

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

TheFloyd73
The Mark
Posts in topic: 1
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by TheFloyd73 »

I must say, just reading this game is intriguing.
Winner:
Tree Mafia (MVP)
Lost Again Mafia (Season One)
Haiku Mafia
Game Of Champions 2016

Host:
Currents Mafia
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Rico:

Must the baddies send night actions individually or can they send them as a team?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Rico:

Must the baddies send night actions individually or can they send them as a team?
:shrug:
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Ricochet wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Rico:

:shrug:
Ah, good, you are from the golden school of hosting :p
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Fine. :meany:

The only player on the roster I think would fail to send a kill is A Person, and I'm not even sure he would. I think it's more likely something else happened.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Fine. :meany:

The only player on the roster I think would fail to send a kill is A Person, and I'm not even sure he would. I think it's more likely something else happened.
My sweetest...

No, wait... I agree.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 141
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Hey so what are we all doing today?
I still have only a patchy understanding of what happened on Day 2 but that doesn't prevent me from being able to ask my usual batch of questions.

stop posting you jerks, go get cursed again.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I'm voting for LoRab because I wanted to put pressure on her yesterday but couldn't. I'll go figure out why now.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Golden, let's talk about the ninja. You said she appears solvey; what are the posts she's made that have given you that impression?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

LoRab, why did you think Scotty's vote for you was forced?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:I feel differently about you now
Why?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Golden, let's talk about the ninja. You said she appears solvey; what are the posts she's made that have given you that impression?
Just did a quick iso. She has 17 posts, more than half of which I'd say are legitimately solvey, particularly those that appear in the second half of lynch days.

This post, in particular, shows a particularly good mindset for somebody who is doing their best to solve with the limited time they have (and it's worth noting, it wasn't lip service - she followed through).
nijuukyugou wrote:I'm gonna start with ISO'ing Epi votes, since I didn't even know that was a train (shows how much I've been paying attention, lol) and it stands out to me because of that reason (unexpected). It's probably all I'll be able to get through for tonight, but it's a start, I suppose.
If anything, I think that if you are civ and have a genuine suspicion of ninja, it might come more from the natural tendency we civs have to suspect those who incorrectly suspect us. Because she has expressed suspicion of you a couple of times, but it's not all she's done by any stretch.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Re: [Day 2] GY!BE Mafia

Post by Sloonei »

LoRab wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
LoRab wrote:Frig. Totally thought the vote ended tomorrow. I seriously need to get my head in this game. Also frig to the result. Didn't really get the INH case, and probably woudn't have voted there (especially after being so wrong about him last game)--not a judgement necessarily against those who voted him, just my own opinion of him. He's an easy false case. So, yeah. Meh.
In case I'm about to end up dead, I want to clarify why I've been intermittently grilling LoRab tonight. The first couple sentences (underlined) suggest to me that she is not caught up or fully involved in this game, but then in the middle portion (italics) she condemns the case against INH as one she would not have supported.

By no means is it impossible for her to have enough of a footing in this game to have gathered some understanding of the reasons people gave to vote for INH, but the contrast from "I am out of the loop" to "that was a bad lynch which I would not have participated in" was something that stood out to me.
You could have just asked.

I got online. I realized I missed the vote. I read all the posts since my last post. I posted. Yes, I'm still getting into the game and I still never read those 5 pages from the other day. But I read from yesterday which had I had stuff that I had an opinion on while I was reading it and then saw the lunch result when I got to it.

I think you are trying to see my posts through a false lens. I am not bad. I just am not entirely into the game yet. I have a few opinions, but I'm still getting there.

I shared one opinion and you apparently suspect me for it. So, what's my motivation to tell you more opinions exactly?

Also, my other opinions are of folks who I feel are probably civ and I don't psrtocularly want to help the mafia by sharing that. I don't have any glaring suspicions st this point. I want to reread inh's suspects.
If did "just ask." I was trying to get to the bottom of what was my issue. And I have to try to see your posts through all possible lenses. That is how this game works, I think. I'm not dismissing the possibility that you're town, but I saw an angle to prod at you from and I took it. I don't find this particular line of defense totally inspiring, unfortunately. Your motivation for sharing other opinions is the same as it always is. Again, I'm not definitively stating that you are bad, just bringing to light something that interested me on Night 1.
It looked to me like you could possibly be putting distance between yourself and INH for the sake of giving a safe reason without substantiating it. I also acknowledge that the thoughts you gave could be genuine ones.

This is not a strong enough point to justify a (final) vote on you, though, so I'd like to get more reads out of you. Your Day 2 participation centered primarily around discussing the possibility/likelihood that we have 1 town insanifier and 1 scum one, and some suspicion against A Person for disliking all the noise in this thread. I'd like to know who else you read as good or bad, please & thank you.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Golden wrote:This post, in particular, shows a particularly good mindset for somebody who is doing their best to solve with the limited time they have (and it's worth noting, it wasn't lip service - she followed through).
nijuukyugou wrote:I'm gonna start with ISO'ing Epi votes, since I didn't even know that was a train (shows how much I've been paying attention, lol) and it stands out to me because of that reason (unexpected). It's probably all I'll be able to get through for tonight, but it's a start, I suppose.
Fair. I can appreciate the unique approach she elected to take by focusing specifically on the Epi wagon. I'll await her responses to my prior questions and judge further, (niju: particularly regarding your eventual decision to vote Scotty instead of Wilgy).

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Why?
Why indeed.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Why?
Why indeed.
Indeed, why

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

triceratopzeuhl wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
timmer wrote:Wow, of all the days for me to be screwed by traveling.

So... two theories.

One, my Sig hunch from Day 0/1 may be true. His late actions were scummy as hell.

Two, MM is bad and we may have a vote forcer. This is a big hunch, but there is something so freaking odd about Boomslang's vote on me. It makes no sense. But we have bad guys whose role secrets are unknown. And MM introduced a VERY bizarre notion about me being bad simply because I showed up and posted when I did. I could TOTALLY see him, having introduced this nutty idea about me and Boomslang being bad because of when I posted so that he could then dick us around by forcing Boomslang to vote for me. MM would do this.

For now, I'm needing to look more into sig as I don't like how this ended. Also at the rest of the Boomslang voters, as his vote to me doesn't sound like a real baddie slip-up.

But MM? I got my :eye: on you, broth. Discuss ;)
Boomslang's vote does not appear to be forced. He's been expressing suspicion of you going back to Day 1, I believe. You are right that his vote makes no sense though.
No, as far as I can tell boomslang has only ever said he thought timmer was good. Even in his own vote for timmer yesterday he didn't say he thought timmer was bad (or any reason deeper than "I think it would at least yield info on MM")
Sloonei wrote:Anyone who's here or is going to stop by during the night: Tell me a player you'd like to put more focus on for Day 3, and why?
I think I notice both dom and epignosis doing this thing where they will throw out a claim or accusation, then ignore any replies to it. Epi has done it to me at least twice. Dom might just be having trouble keeping track because most of his posts are full of quotes.
I liked this response to my general questioning from Trice last night. Not only did he give me two names, but he also offered substantial reasons to list those names.
If I really wanted to I would ask him to highlight a couple examples of Dom and Epi doing what he says they've been doing. If he wants to do that I'd be happy but I'm not gonna make anyone do my bidding.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Why?
Why indeed.
Who's your strongest scum read?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

What's my townie status like right now? Do we all think I'm a Good Safe & Trusted Townie because I was silenced, or do we think I was pulling a gambit by faking my own silence?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
triceratopzeuhl
Corrupt Union Official

I'm about to run out the door but I'll post the examples here when I get back
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Sloonei wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Why?
Why indeed.
timmer

nijuu, MP, and sig fall in the slight scumread category.

Golden and Jay fall in the tinfoil/Ineedlesscurseythingstojudge category, along with you.

I won't be voting for Epignosis, A Person, Boomslang, or Dom.

I don't have an opinion on anyone else.

Linki: Never mind, moving Sloonei to the red zone. ;)

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sloonei wrote:What's my townie status like right now? Do we all think I'm a Good Safe & Trusted Townie because I was silenced, or do we think I was pulling a gambit by faking my own silence?
I think it's unlikely you called for/accepted a silence from a baddie team mate on the first available day phase. I think you look the part in your hunting efforts and I liked how you emerged into Night 2 with Things To Say after the tape was pulled off of your mouth. It evidenced you didn't take a vacation and were paying some attention to the proceedings.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:timmer
Is this read still primarily about the timing-based thing you observed, or has it progressed into something more?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Reminder to self to look more closely at BWT when time permits. I think he has looked pretty good at face value, but there's a lot of content and I'm not as familiar with that content as I'd like to be.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Why?
Why indeed.
timmer

nijuu, MP, and sig fall in the slight scumread category.

Golden and Jay fall in the tinfoil/Ineedlesscurseythingstojudge category, along with you.

I won't be voting for Epignosis, A Person, Boomslang, or Dom.

I don't have an opinion on anyone else.

Linki: Never mind, moving Sloonei to the red zone. ;)
Tell me more about any of these reads you just stated. Your "won't be voting for" list seems at odds with a lot of other things I've seen other people say in here. What's up with that?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”