Moderator: Community Team

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 522
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Re: [Day 4] GY!BE Mafia

Post by Tangrowth »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:I'm actually of the opinion that Trice has accomplished one of the ultimate cases of tunneling. Because I just don't see the odds on JJJ being bad to be that great.
Why?

My tinfoil read right now is you and JJJ as teammates. This kind of rhetoric doesn't help.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 90
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Scotty wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Scotty wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:I don't want to lynch Trice or JJJ. I want to lynch Scotty. Let's do it.
Low hanging fruit, Mp.
You are low hanging fruit? Bullshit.
No, it's not bullshit and you know it.

Also I changed my vote to MM
"You know it" is the same kind of sharp language that bugged me from your earlier content, Scotty. What about you do you believe makes you a low-hanging fruit?
I haven't been around for shit and my terse responses are a perfect set-up for my lynch.

I'm sorry it bugged you. I think.

Linki: @BWT I had a suspicion of you from day 1 (my day 1 vote), but I don't remember why. I'll need to revisit but I don't trust you.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 589
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MovingPictures07 wrote:I suppose; I would give it more consideration in a mafia-aligned Scotty/Trice coordinated attack kind of situation. So if one of them flipped bad, it's worth entertaining.

If Trice wanted to pick an easy target though, surely he could have picked someone other than you? You're not an easy target.
I'm not. I'm a case that may have appeared ripe for the taking though given Golden and Epi's misgivings, and Marmot's early vote. Easy target or not I'm the most viable alternative and the tally reflected that for most of the phase.

I'm thinking about it. I struggle to understand why a civilian would develop such a strong, unflinching read based upon a night kill target.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:I'm actually of the opinion that Trice has accomplished one of the ultimate cases of tunneling. Because I just don't see the odds on JJJ being bad to be that great.
Why?

My tinfoil read right now is you and JJJ as teammates. This kind of rhetoric doesn't help.
FINALLY something we agree on

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:MP, what makes you nervous about an MM lynch?
I'm not really sure. I still suspect him at least moderately. I think I sensed genuine frustration when I accused him of potentially faking his curse.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

I think JJJ killing Vomps N1 fits because he would be most prone to wanting to eliminate wild cards. For what it's worth.

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:I suppose; I would give it more consideration in a mafia-aligned Scotty/Trice coordinated attack kind of situation. So if one of them flipped bad, it's worth entertaining.

If Trice wanted to pick an easy target though, surely he could have picked someone other than you? You're not an easy target.
I'm not. I'm a case that may have appeared ripe for the taking though given Golden and Epi's misgivings, and Marmot's early vote. Easy target or not I'm the most viable alternative and the tally reflected that for most of the phase.

I'm thinking about it. I struggle to understand why a civilian would develop such a strong, unflinching read based upon a night kill target.
I do consider that Trice's behavior is opportunistic precisely for that reason, but likewise I'm struggling to see how his behavior jives at all with any decent mafia-aligned strategy.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Scotty wrote:I think JJJ killing Vomps N1 fits because he would be most prone to wanting to eliminate wild cards. For what it's worth.
There's a good chance Vompatti was scum. What does that mean to you?
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I saw Scotty's behavior as way more potentially opportunistic re: JJJ than Trice, but maybe that's just me getting hot and bothered about Scotty in the moment. No one wants to join me anyway, so I guess I'll let that sit for now. Scotty is high on my pursuit list though.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Scotty wrote:I think JJJ killing Vomps N1 fits because he would be most prone to wanting to eliminate wild cards. For what it's worth.
??? Wait I must have missed this. Isn't there only 1 mafia team? Do you think it was the SK?

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Someone throw a compelling MM or Trice quote at me. I wish I had time to ISO these guys. Fuck. Not enough time.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Scotty wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
??? Wait I must have missed this. Isn't there only 1 mafia team? Do you think it was the SK?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:I'm not following the Moya stuff right now, but tbh I'm not that concerned with it. Someone can explain it to me later.
It's pretty simple I think. Sleep was one of the roles that killed Golden. Sleep doesn't have a kill until it has inherited the kill from Moya, who had it first. That doesn't happen until Moya is dead according to what we can see in the role descriptions. This suggests that Moya has died already, and the only player it can really be if so is Vompatti. The Motherfucker = Redeemer role provides an explanation for how a baddie Vompatti could have died on Night 1.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I guess I'm throwing my vote on the MM train. I do think there have been plenty of reasons to call him suspicious. I'm just nervous about it. Ugh.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Someone throw a compelling MM or Trice quote at me. I wish I had time to ISO these guys. Fuck. Not enough time.
I listed a number of Marmot concerns in this ISO. Dunno if you saw that yet.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 162

Post by timmer »

I'm actually a bit weirded out by the fact that trice hasn't voted for MM, yet.
My siggie.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

I mean, he has to know MM will vote him, so why has he not voted MM? And vice versa? Maybe they are both bad?
My siggie.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

MP's End of Day 3 Rainbow - GY!BE Rainbow #9

Strong Town:
timmer

Moderate Town:
Epignosis
Sloonei
Boomslang

Weak Town:
JaggedJimmyJay
triceratopzeuhl
nijuukyugou
sig

Weak Mafia:
LoRab

Moderate Mafia:
Dom
Metalmarsh89

Strong Mafia:
Scotty
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Scotty wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:I'm not following the Moya stuff right now, but tbh I'm not that concerned with it. Someone can explain it to me later.
It's pretty simple I think. Sleep was one of the roles that killed Golden. Sleep doesn't have a kill until it has inherited the kill from Moya, who had it first. That doesn't happen until Moya is dead according to what we can see in the role descriptions. This suggests that Moya has died already, and the only player it can really be if so is Vompatti. The Motherfucker = Redeemer role provides an explanation for how a baddie Vompatti could have died on Night 1.
Oh wow. Ok, I can't even see on my phone where sleep killed him. I think the picture cuts off. But I'll take your word for it.

If that's the case, then never mind. I need to go back to the drawing board

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Someone throw a compelling MM or Trice quote at me. I wish I had time to ISO these guys. Fuck. Not enough time.
I listed a number of Marmot concerns in this ISO. Dunno if you saw that yet.
I quickly glanced at it. Let me take a more detailed look. Thanks.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Scotty wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Scotty wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Oh wow. Ok, I can't even see on my phone where sleep killed him. I think the picture cuts off. But I'll take your word for it.

If that's the case, then never mind. I need to go back to the drawing board
Unless you're the SK, JJJ :grin:

triceratopzeuhl
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 218

Post by triceratopzeuhl »

timmer wrote:I'm actually a bit weirded out by the fact that trice hasn't voted for MM, yet.
I was painting a new lid for my composter up until about 2 minutes ago. I am willing to vote MM to save myself, but will not be surprised if he is good. He is in fact on the golden suspect list which is a point against him
MovingPictures07 wrote:Just quickly reading through, I see the Trice v. JJJ discussion as, from most to least likely:
1) Town v. Town
2) Mafia v. Mafia
3) Mafia Trice v. Town JJJ
4) Town Trice v. Mafia JJJ
5. town trice v. serial killer JJJ
[EMM winner placeholder] ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

MovingPictures07 wrote:MP's End of Day 3 Rainbow - GY!BE Rainbow #9

Strong Town:
timmer

Moderate Town:
Epignosis
Sloonei
Boomslang

Weak Town:
JaggedJimmyJay
triceratopzeuhl
nijuukyugou
sig

Weak Mafia:
LoRab

Moderate Mafia:
Dom
Metalmarsh89

Strong Mafia:
Scotty
This should say Day 4. Holy shit, it's Day 4. :haha:
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Scotty's confusion about Vompatti may provide us with a unique opportunity to develop our reads on him. If he's bad (and Vompatti too), then that means he already knew his team mate was dead and was being fake in his assertion that he thought the Vomps kill and I fit together. Who believes that to be the case?

I am given pause. He responded pretty quickly to my reveal that Vomps may have been scum when I'd kind of expect that to freeze someone who'd otherwise thought they were cheating the system (with a fake Vompatti-related read).

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

MovingPictures07 wrote:

Strong Town:
timmer

Moderate Town:
Epignosis
Sloonei
Boomslang

Weak Town:
JaggedJimmyJay
triceratopzeuhl
birdwithteeth11
nijuukyugou
sig

Weak Mafia:
LoRab

Moderate Mafia:
Dom
Metalmarsh89

Strong Mafia:
Scotty
Oops, I forgot BWT. Sorry dude. I'll add him in the weak town.
triceratopzeuhl
Corrupt Union Official

if poll trickery kills me anyway, and I don't have the opportunity, somebody please check voting patterns of my mafia 3 shortlist, as posted earlier

I have been civ reading scotty most of the game but he could just be a good liar... he's one of the 3 people who appear multiple times in my lead lists
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

triceratopzeuhl wrote:
timmer wrote:I'm actually a bit weirded out by the fact that trice hasn't voted for MM, yet.
I was painting a new lid for my composter up until about 2 minutes ago. I am willing to vote MM to save myself, but will not be surprised if he is good. He is in fact on the golden suspect list which is a point against him
MovingPictures07 wrote:Just quickly reading through, I see the Trice v. JJJ discussion as, from most to least likely:
1) Town v. Town
2) Mafia v. Mafia
3) Mafia Trice v. Town JJJ
4) Town Trice v. Mafia JJJ
5. town trice v. serial killer JJJ
I'm not really hunting for the SK specifically. Not sure where to fit that into there.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Scotty's confusion about Vompatti may provide us with a unique opportunity to develop our reads on him. If he's bad (and Vompatti too), then that means he already knew his team mate was dead and was being fake in his assertion that he thought the Vomps kill and I fit together. Who believes that to be the case?

I am given pause. He responded pretty quickly to my reveal that Vomps may have been scum when I'd kind of expect that to freeze someone who'd otherwise thought they were cheating the system (with a fake Vompatti-related read).
I need to take a step back from Scotty and take a look. It's food for thought.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

GTH I'd say that's a good look for Scotty though.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

triceratopzeuhl wrote:5. town trice v. serial killer JJJ
Quick question, trice:

You've said repeatedly today that I'm the SK, and you've also repeatedly questioned the sincerity of my reads (suggesting I am deliberately misrepresenting or OMGUSing or what have you). If I am specifically the SK and not mafia, I don't know who the bad guys are and thus have the ability to provide real scum hunting effort. What is the motive to fake my reads in this scenario you've painted?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

triceratopzeuhl
Corrupt Union Official

If one of the curses is fake it would be MM and not Lorab, MM has been including names and such mid-passage in whatever the hell he's quoting, if you compare to Golden posting only in the lyrics from Hurt or whatever he was doing, he wasn't allowed to modify the passages or add content to them
triceratopzeuhl
Corrupt Union Official

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Quick question, trice:

You've said repeatedly today that I'm the SK, and you've also repeatedly questioned the sincerity of my reads (suggesting I am deliberately misrepresenting or OMGUSing or what have you). If I am specifically the SK and not mafia, I don't know who the bad guys are and thus have the ability to provide real scum hunting effort. What is the motive to fake my reads in this scenario you've painted?
beats me, I can't read your mind

even if you can provide scum hunting effort, you also have another night kill tonight, unless we have another secret role blocker (hint hint if we do there's a foolproof way to prove JJJ is the sk, just saying)
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I have to admit that I'm having trouble following Trice's suspicions, so I can understand the perspective that they're manufactured mud.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

triceratopzeuhl wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Quick question, trice:

even if you can provide scum hunting effort, you also have another night kill tonight, unless we have another secret role blocker (hint hint if we do there's a foolproof way to prove JJJ is the sk, just saying)
I'm trying to understand you here. Could you at least attempt to answer the question. I don't know what relevance the SK's night kill has to my question.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 156

Re: [Night 3] GY!BE Mafia

Post by Dom »

triceratopzeuhl wrote:
Dom wrote: I don't think he has made stupid posts at all. I think you want to delegitimize a player who has been right because it is hard to lynch him and obvious to night kill him.
You haven't read most of the last 2 pages have you?
Dom wrote:
triceratopzeuhl wrote:Dom posting the same way I'm criticizing JJJ and epignosis for - deliberately misleading when not outright lies in their accusations. Wouldn't be surprised if all three are bad, civvies can and do play honest the way virtually everybody else has been
lol
Excellent rebuttal, to be frank I'm surprised you even replied. Last time you slung mud at me, which was completely untrue and proven by my response, you ignored my response and started looking for other GOTCHA! moments to pull - your default mode all game so far
Dom wrote:I don't even understand this post.
That's because it ties to my previous several posts, which you don't appear to have read
Maybe I don't respond to you because your replies to me are rather brash and rude.
triceratopzeuhl wrote:
triceratopzeuhl wrote: That's because it ties to my previous several posts, which you don't appear to have read
I'll help you out, though: the point is pattern recognition, figuring out which names constantly appear in leads worth following. "Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. Three times is enemy action" and all that.
Patterns of what?
triceratopzeuhl wrote:Even if you lynch me today, remaining civvies can still easily win if they listen to me. I'm sort of resigned to the fact that I die every game I ever play (it's why all my victories are as mafia or indy, being alive isn't typically a win condition for them) and even if you don't lynch me, Dom or JJJ will nightkill me before the game is over.
This is setting me up both ways, which makes me feel worse about you. It shows that you don't care if I am civ at all.
timmer wrote:I'd like to ask this one more time, for the people catching up.

Both Epig and MM came out at the start of day under apparent curses. LoRab didn't post until quite a bit later, but also is apparently cursed. That's 3 curses in a single day.

Do you guys feel that all 3 are legit? If yes, why, considering this is a first, and seems excessive... and if not, which one do you think is lying?

I believe LoRab, because falsifying a curse hours after it is obvious there are already two of them would be a bizarre strategy and she wasn't under enough suspicion to warrant such a move, if she were bad.
If anyone is lying, I think it's MM-- but I don't think he is.
timmer wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Oh Ponderosa, it would be a shame if I were to join you so soon. Image

I cannot rest until the claws of evil are rendered hitherto inert.
See, this is the thing about MM. Everyone else finds ways to use quotes or what have you to get messages across, while cursed. MM is mostly just writing fluff, even within his requirement to write this fluff. He could be working to sway people, defend himself, but he isn't. He's goofing, just as he kind of goofed his way through the start of the game. I just don't see a civ, here.
I completely disagree with this assessment. MM gave reads.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:To be fair, I think MM was conveying some kind of reads through his "funeral" talk -- town reading the people he invited and not the people he didn't. He can contest or confirm that.
This.
nijuukyugou wrote:I'm going to read what I can, but I'm tired and starving and can only hold out for so long before I pass out. I see trice is getting votes, and am curious why. Still feeling an MM vote carrying over from last Day. Let's see what happens. Back in a flash.
Remember a few days ago when I asked for more scrutiny on nju? this is why.
birdwithteeth11 wrote:Well crud. I misread that. I thought MM had 2 votes already.

Although if he gets a second vote, I will be very tempted to switch my vote.
....why do you care if someone else votes him?????? Saving a teammate? What????
nijuukyugou wrote:Okay what the hell, why are there so many cursed people? This thread is hard to read. Makes me wonder again (whether or not I posted this opinion) how many of these "curses" are real.
Though, this makes me think nju might be civ. It could easily be faked.
MovingPictures07 wrote:I don't want to lynch Trice or JJJ. I want to lynch Scotty. Let's do it.
Why?
MovingPictures07 wrote:Scotty is bad.
Why?

Strong Town:
timmer

Moderate Town:
Epignosis
Sloonei
Boomslang

Weak Town:
JaggedJimmyJay
triceratopzeuhl
nijuukyugou
sig

Weak Mafia:
LoRab

Moderate Mafia:
Dom
Metalmarsh89

Strong Mafia:
Scotty
Two questions:
--Why do I keep moving down?
--Where is birdwithteeth? :evileye:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
triceratopzeuhl wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Quick question, trice:

I'm trying to understand you here. Could you at least attempt to answer the question. I don't know what relevance the SK's night kill has to my question.
It doesn't.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 379
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

MovingPictures07 wrote:GTH I'd say that's a good look for Scotty though.
You were with me on the mountain sockface.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Dom, I messed up with BWT; I added him in later as a weak town.

You're not moving down; you were a moderate mafia last time (a full cycle previously) as well; I noted that I found timmer's points compelling.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:GTH I'd say that's a good look for Scotty though.
You were with me on the mountain sockface.
??
triceratopzeuhl
Corrupt Union Official

lynch votes

Dom: missed, Wilgy, BWT
Lorab: missed, A Person, A Person
Scotty: epignosis, Lorab, A Person
BWT: missed, Boomslang, A Person
Boomslang: Metalmarsh, Timmer, Metalmarsh

Not seeing anything too helpful unfortunately

if metalmarsh flips bad it should clear boomslang (but if he flips bad I think Dom is the remaining mafia)
triceratopzeuhl
Corrupt Union Official

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
triceratopzeuhl wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Quick question, trice:

Increased urgency before you kill another civ, which is why I wanted to lynch you today
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

triceratopzeuhl wrote:lynch votes

if metalmarsh flips bad it should clear boomslang (but if he flips bad I think Dom is the remaining mafia)
Boomslang is invited to Rosa's funeral whether I die or not.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

triceratopzeuhl
Corrupt Union Official

Re: [Night 3] GY!BE Mafia

Dom wrote: Maybe I don't respond to you because your replies to me are rather brash and rude.
you started it days ago
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

triceratopzeuhl wrote:Increased urgency before you kill another civ, which is why I wanted to lynch you today
Again, I don't understand what this answer has to do with my question.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

triceratopzeuhl
Corrupt Union Official

MM moved his vote from JJJ to BWT of all people, when he could have moved it to me to force a tie. Does this have anything to do with him saying he wanted to be lynched earlier? Does he have a protect or similar power?
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

triceratopzeuhl wrote:MM moved his vote from JJJ to BWT of all people, when he could have moved it to me to force a tie. Does this have anything to do with him saying he wanted to be lynched earlier? Does he have a protect or similar power?
I'm assuming he will move it at the last second. MM doesn't just throw in the towel.
My siggie.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

triceratopzeuhl wrote:lynch votes

I do agree that MM and Boomslang are very unlikely, near impossible teammates, at least as an uninformed perspective.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

triceratopzeuhl wrote:MM moved his vote from JJJ to BWT of all people, when he could have moved it to me to force a tie. Does this have anything to do with him saying he wanted to be lynched earlier? Does he have a protect or similar power?
The toothy bird is evil. His life should be taken before that of any marmot (especially the innocent Rosa). He's in league with the evil JagBear!

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

Strong Town:
timmer

Moderate Town:
Epignosis
Sloonei
Boomslang

Weak Town:
JaggedJimmyJay
triceratopzeuhl
birdwithteeth11
nijuukyugou
sig

Weak Mafia:
LoRab

Moderate Mafia:
Dom
Metalmarsh89

Strong Mafia:
Scotty
Oops, I forgot BWT. Sorry dude. I'll add him in the weak town.
I just caught this. Sorry, MP!
MovingPictures07 wrote:Dom, I messed up with BWT; I added him in later as a weak town.

You're not moving down; you were a moderate mafia last time (a full cycle previously) as well; I noted that I found timmer's points compelling.
No reassessment despite new evidence? Is that not exactly what you're condemning JJJ for?
triceratopzeuhl wrote:
Dom wrote: Maybe I don't respond to you because your replies to me are rather brash and rude.
you started it days ago
No response to anything but my request for you to be more polite to me and others.
And it's rude.

Got it.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
The toothy bird is evil. His life should be taken before that of any marmot (especially the innocent Rosa). He's in league with the evil JagBear!
Why do you think BWT waited for others to vote you?
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 197

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

timmer wrote:I mean, he has to know MM will vote him, so why has he not voted MM? And vice versa? Maybe they are both bad?
Even if both are bad, I would still think trice would vote MM regardless.

But it's the one thing making me nervous about this lynch.

Return to “Previous Side Missions”