Moderator: Community Team

JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 589
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Re: [Night 7] GY!BE Mafia

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Moreover trice turned against me well before he was under lynch pressure.
Spoiler: show
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 379
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I'm fully on board with what Epignosis has to say about Jay.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:I'm a little miffed that you guys are only interested in lynching me when I'm cursed. That's hard to defend against (especially when I'm trying to post on my phone because I'm on an airplane or whatever). Just bloody do it when I can speak if you're going to do it.
Numerous people have voiced the suspicions they have of you on days when you've been able to speak. What defenses would you have provided on Day 7 if you could have?
Metalmarsh89 wrote:I haven't said much about LoRab, you're right there. Dom falls in the same boat. Tell me why LoRab could be bad.

I'd also love to have my mafia reads progress, but the two people I wanted to lynch on Day 4 are still alive and won't die. That's difficult to move past.
Is that to say you feel you should be paying those two more attention, or that you read them as town? I'll look back and retrieve my long-ago stated concerns about her.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Wert Trice.

I think he felt the pressure that he was going to be lynched, so he called out the man he knew to be the SK. If we manage to lynch Jay first, trice converts to civilian and maybe gets some breathing room to live on after leading a lynch on the SK.
The SK dying before casketjack exposes his role, which in this case would make trice a confirmed civilian and a kill magnet. In a game where survival is required to win, that's not conducive to winning.
I've almost been lynched three times now. But I'm stubborn, and I haven't thrown in the towel. :shrug:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Moreover trice turned against me well before he was under lynch pressure.
Epignosis and trice got into it Night 3. Epignosis stated he wanted to lynch him that night. He was coming under pressure.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:I've almost been lynched three times now. But I'm stubborn, and I haven't thrown in the towel. :shrug:
I think the answers you and Epi have given to my question amount to trice throwing in the towel.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:I'm a little miffed that you guys are only interested in lynching me when I'm cursed. That's hard to defend against (especially when I'm trying to post on my phone because I'm on an airplane or whatever). Just bloody do it when I can speak if you're going to do it.
Numerous people have voiced the suspicions they have of you on days when you've been able to speak. What defenses would you have provided on Day 7 if you could have?
Metalmarsh89 wrote:I haven't said much about LoRab, you're right there. Dom falls in the same boat. Tell me why LoRab could be bad.

I'd also love to have my mafia reads progress, but the two people I wanted to lynch on Day 4 are still alive and won't die. That's difficult to move past.
Is that to say you feel you should be paying those two more attention, or that you read them as town? I'll look back and retrieve my long-ago stated concerns about her.
I have civ reads of both of them that have lasted most of the game.

Similarly, I've had mafia reads of you, sig, and BWT/Wilgy for a good portion of the game.

But this is the third time I've been stuck voting for someone I don't want to just to save my own ass, and watch as they take the brunt of it (trice's lynch coming later on). I tried to lynch BWT Day 5, but trice was lynched instead. I tried to lynch BWT yesterday, but you were (sort of) lynched instead. I was pleased that you got the votes yesterday, but less pleased that nothing came of it.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:I have civ reads of both of them that have lasted most of the game.

Similarly, I've had mafia reads of you, sig, and BWT/Wilgy for a good portion of the game.

But this is the third time I've been stuck voting for someone I don't want to just to save my own ass, and watch as they take the brunt of it (trice's lynch coming later on). I tried to lynch BWT Day 5, but trice was lynched instead. I tried to lynch BWT yesterday, but you were (sort of) lynched instead. I was pleased that you got the votes yesterday, but less pleased that nothing came of it.
Your reads seem to be more sorted than mine are. I would struggle to name two confident civilian reads right now. Do you believe sig and BWT are teammates, or are your suspicions of them independent?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 81

Post by Quin »

Trice tried to lynch his SK partner so he could take his chances winning with the civilians as opposed to winning as an indie. Aside from the fact that he's denying himself one of two possible win conditions, is there a feasible reason why he would not have done this?
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:I have civ reads of both of them that have lasted most of the game.

Your reads seem to be more sorted than mine are. I would struggle to name two confident civilian reads right now. Do you believe sig and BWT are teammates, or are your suspicions of them independent?
I am suspicious of them independent of each other.

BWT's disappearance right after I laid a case out against him is far from reassuring.

I also spotted sig online just before the deadline on Sunday (Night 6). More accurately, I saw on Sunday evening that his last online time was Sunday just before the deadline. He did not post at that time (but did on Day 7). I would've pointed this out sooner, but my hands were a bit tied.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Quin wrote:Trice tried to lynch his SK partner so he could take his chances winning with the civilians as opposed to winning as an indie. Aside from the fact that he's denying himself one of two possible win conditions, is there a feasible reason why he would not have done this?
I think that still equates to trice willfully making his own life harder in this game. That's not a move made by a player who wants to maximize his chance of getting a winner's banner.

Unfortunately any answer I provide to these assertions is clouded by the source (me) in the eyes of any reader, but I think y'all need to step back and re-assess Night 3 and Day 4. Trice was not under that much pressure and the play being assigned to him here is a panic. The circumstances don't match the action.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Quin wrote:Trice tried to lynch his SK partner so he could take his chances winning with the civilians as opposed to winning as an indie. Aside from the fact that he's denying himself one of two possible win conditions, is there a feasible reason why he would not have done this?
I think that still equates to trice willfully making his own life harder in this game. That's not a move made by a player who wants to maximize his chance of getting a winner's banner.

Unfortunately any answer I provide to these assertions is clouded by the source (me) in the eyes of any reader, but I think y'all need to step back and re-assess Night 3 and Day 4. Trice was not under that much pressure and the play being assigned to him here is a panic. The circumstances don't match the action.
If you're not the serial killer, who is?
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:I am suspicious of them independent of each other.

BWT's disappearance right after I laid a case out against him is far from reassuring.
Do you really think he disappeared as a result of your case? This is the kind of suspicion that you've leaned on for most of the game and it's not ideal.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:I also spotted sig online just before the deadline on Sunday (Night 6). More accurately, I saw on Sunday evening that his last online time was Sunday just before the deadline. He did not post at that time (but did on Day 7). I would've pointed this out sooner, but my hands were a bit tied.
What does that mean to you? His being online for a time without posting? What about that observation points you toward a baddie read?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Quin wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:

If you're not the serial killer, who is?
I don't know. I'd thought G-Man was a decent candidate for that himself, but no. Looking back to my trice-sourced analyses, my ordering was here.

Given BWT's absence, I'd expect the SK to have missed a kill recently if it was him. That leaves Marmot as the next-most likely, which is why I opted for that vote on Day 7. I think he's a viable candidate for either faction.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:I am suspicious of them independent of each other.

Do you really think he disappeared as a result of your case? This is the kind of suspicion that you've leaned on for most of the game and it's not ideal.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:I also spotted sig online just before the deadline on Sunday (Night 6). More accurately, I saw on Sunday evening that his last online time was Sunday just before the deadline. He did not post at that time (but did on Day 7). I would've pointed this out sooner, but my hands were a bit tied.
What does that mean to you? His being online for a time without posting? What about that observation points you toward a baddie read?
What is ideal Jay? Once you've explained what is ideal, show me how to execute that.

As a mafia member, I get lazy, wary, and less involved as the game goes on (or some combination of those three). I think it's a good idea to watch for players who are doing that instead of watching the civilians continue to fight amongst and lynch themselves.

Why would a civilian sig log in right before the deadline and not post his presence? At that time, it had been roughly seven days since his previous post. The timing of the login coupled with a lack of communication doesn't sit well with me.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:What is ideal Jay? Once you've explained what is ideal, show me how to execute that.
"Ideal" can come in many different ways, there's no single description I can give you. The problem here is that we've arrived at Night 7 and you're casting suspicion upon people for reasons I'd associate with Day 1 accusations.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:As a mafia member, I get lazy, wary, and less involved as the game goes on (or some combination of those three). I think it's a good idea to watch for players who are doing that instead of watching the civilians continue to fight amongst and lynch themselves.
I don't necessarily disagree with this. What you're talking about though is not the same thing as a player being completely absent for a long stretch -- you're suggesting that the absence is purposeful, and part of an actual baddie strategy. Sometimes people just don't have time to play this game and don't bother trying; I can't begin to count the number of times I've seen civilians do that.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Why would a civilian sig log in right before the deadline and not post his presence? At that time, it had been roughly seven days since his previous post. The timing of the login coupled with a lack of communication doesn't sit well with me.
This just doesn't mean anything to me. Maybe we're of different minds here, but I don't see a reason to care about this. After seven days he was probably way behind on the game regardless of his alignment. What do you think a civilian sig would have done in this situation?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 84
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Re: [Day 7] GY!BE Mafia

Post by LoRab »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
LoRab wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
LoRab wrote:And your analysis between me and MM could be done between any 2 players and show equally inconclusive material
That's technically possible; I haven't done any other analyses of that type. Throw two names at me of players you think might be baddie teammates and I'll have a look.
LoRab wrote:Are you certain about him?
No. He's a suspect but he's not the only one. There's a lot to discuss about everyone alive.
How about do an analysis between yourself and Sig.
lol

I can include sig, but I'm not going to spend my time and energy analyzing myself. That won't help me find baddies. Who else?

Do you think sig and I are teammates?
Not really, but analyizing me won't help you find baddies either, so....
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

LoRab wrote:Not really, but analyizing me won't help you find baddies either, so....
What do you think of sig?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:What is ideal Jay? Once you've explained what is ideal, show me how to execute that.
"Ideal" can come in many different ways, there's no single description I can give you. The problem here is that we've arrived at Night 7 and you're casting suspicion upon people for reasons I'd associate with Day 1 accusations.
I make a case on BWT. BWT doesn't post for over 2 day phases. DrWilgy subs in and posts 4 times so far. Content will not make this read progress. I felt pretty strongly about him on Day 4, and so I believe lynching him is ideal.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:As a mafia member, I get lazy, wary, and less involved as the game goes on (or some combination of those three). I think it's a good idea to watch for players who are doing that instead of watching the civilians continue to fight amongst and lynch themselves.
I don't necessarily disagree with this. What you're talking about though is not the same thing as a player being completely absent for a long stretch -- you're suggesting that the absence is purposeful, and part of an actual baddie strategy. Sometimes people just don't have time to play this game and don't bother trying; I can't begin to count the number of times I've seen civilians do that.
Sure they don't! But when I look at the general activity of a player in this game to their activity at the same time in another game, that's a reasonable comparison.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Why would a civilian sig log in right before the deadline and not post his presence? At that time, it had been roughly seven days since his previous post. The timing of the login coupled with a lack of communication doesn't sit well with me.
This just doesn't mean anything to me. Maybe we're of different minds here, but I don't see a reason to care about this. After seven days he was probably way behind on the game regardless of his alignment. What do you think a civilian sig would have done in this situation?
Post the same thing he did the next day, but earlier.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

my response to this game rn
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Post the same thing he did the next day, but earlier.
He should have been finished traveling, had a working PC, and been out of school earlier? :huh:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Post the same thing he did the next day, but earlier.
He should have been finished traveling, had a working PC, and been out of school earlier? :huh:
:haha: Touche.

If I'm out of touch from a game for 7 days. I'd make a post saying what's up the first time I log in.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Thanks quin, I'll stop doing that.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I'll leave this discussion where it's at so sig can answer for himself.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Quin wrote:my response to this game rn
Why am I watching this whole thing

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Thanks quin, I'll stop doing that.
I'm the one doing that. I can't commit to any of my own conclusions.
ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Umm... Should I yell at you?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Anyway Jay, just a parting thought as I go to bed.

Here is the case I posted against BWT on Night 4. He hasn't posted since then. What would you do in this situation?

Also how do you feel about BWT/DrWilgy?

Same with you Quin. But I understand your time with him (BWT anyway) never overlapped.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 156

Post by Dom »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I didn't find the reasons you supplied for calling somebody good compelling.

Your voting record is shit.

You're not receptive to shit.

I'm offering more than you are Mr. Fuck Christmas.
Who has a good voting record?

Why are you so aggressively unanalytical about your comments here?
DrWilgy wrote:Yo, sorry. I thought I had another day :(

Would've voted Sig from what I read.
:suspish:

I am feeling like crap for missing the vote. I meant to be around more t EoD. My best friend came around and surprised me to see Rogue One. I totally forgot about the game. In the end, I would have voted Wilgy for not responding ot me.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Anyway Jay, just a parting thought as I go to bed.

Here is the case I posted against BWT on Night 4. He hasn't posted since then. What would you do in this situation?

Also how do you feel about BWT/DrWilgy?
Are you asking what I'd do in BWT's shoes or in your shoes? I'll assume the latter:

My suspicion of him probably would hold, though the timing of his disappearance would bear no relevance to that. The strength of my read would likely depend upon other reads and how he compares. I think BWT/Wilgy started the game nicely but that degraded progressively as time passed. I think he had a bad Day 4 particularly in the end as the tally between you and trice tightened. He's a suspect now and Wilgy hasn't done anything to change that yet.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dom wrote:Who has a good voting record?
That's my point.
Dom wrote:Why are you so aggressively unanalytical about your comments here?
I don't understand the question. Please rephrase.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Dom wrote:Who has a good voting record?
That's my point.
Dom wrote:Why are you so aggressively unanalytical about your comments here?
I don't understand the question. Please rephrase.
What was your point?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dom wrote:What was your point?
I have a bad voting record. Epi has a bad voting record. We all have a bad voting record. There have been no mafia lynches and only one non-civilian lynch.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Considering the circumstances, my vote record is pretty good. ;)

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 103

Post by Ricochet »

Just to be on the safe side, please don't conduct or give significance to any bets or monetary pledges involving outcomes in this game. I don't mean by this that you shouldn't donate, if that's what you wish - even to the links that were provided here. Just don't publicize it here or reference it back to this game.

The best way to resolve a dispute post-game is to send beer emojis. Or actual beer.

You can send me beer, is what I'm sayi-
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Dom wrote:What was your point?
I have a bad voting record. Epi has a bad voting record. We all have a bad voting record. There have been no mafia lynches and only one non-civilian lynch.
And?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I open up my spreadsheet, and it's full of blood.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

sig wrote:Looking over GMAN thing we literally have the same people mislynching and leading the lynches over and over again.

I'm eyeing Epi, Dom, and MM due to his list, but plan to ISO them and see what I see. I had some suspicion of MM, but nothing to lynch on before now though we have almost lynched MM twice, failed both times lynching civs instead and the people who were pushing his wagon were killed by the mafia. I want to try and lynch MM this phase again. Looking back the cases and points made against him are good , but like I said I'll ISO him at some point.

Also I'm not saying it isn't possible, but it is unlikely that both insanfiers are still alive. I think one is faking it.

Also there comes a point where if we have to lynch silenced/insaneified people then that is what we have to do. Especially if the mafia is doing it to their own.
What did you not have before you have now to lynch me?

What players have I led lynches on?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:I open up my spreadsheet, and it's full of blood.
Because you keep killing people? You should really clean yourself up before you update your records. :p
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

LoRab wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:I open up my spreadsheet, and it's full of blood.
Because you keep killing people? You should really clean yourself up before you update your records. :p
It was a spinoff from the first role on the list.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

:p

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Additionally, you can do it Motherfucker!

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Mafia Dawn Thoughts:

Epi
LoRab

Wilgy
Dom
3J
MM
sig
ImageImageImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Mafia dawn thoughts:

Epi
Quin

Wilgy
Dom
3J
MM
sig
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 326

Post by Epignosis »

All of you frighten me.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

happy halloween
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 326

Post by Epignosis »

Quin wrote:happy halloween
Merry Christmas. :meany:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Whoa.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I was right about you both.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I'm still rooting for the Motherfucker.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 103

[Night 8] GY!BE Mafia

Post by Ricochet »

Return to “Previous Side Missions”