Total votes: 36
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 185

Re: Felt Mafia 2 [Day 3]

Post by thellama73 »

Sorsha wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Sorsha wrote:I'll most likely be voting for jjj also today. I'd hate to see a no lynch but I'm going to hope that he's lying about either his prize or what happens.

If Wilgy is the second most vote recipient that would be good I think. Hopefully if jay does have immunity it'll just go to the next highest and I've got no reason to believe Wilgy is civ.
Why the heck would that happen?
Because I refuse to believe that there are going to be multiple opportunities for no-lynches to happen. There's a role that has it and ties are no lynches... and now prizes being handed out are going to give no lynches? This game will never end!
Welcome to the deathless world of Mongoose.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 31

Post by Boomslang »

Voting Wilgy as well. I think trying for a JJJ lynch this phase is foolish, as is assuming that the lynch will slide onto the second-highest vote getter. I feel comfortable with a Wilgy lynch, and I think the info we get from that even if he does flip civ will be more valuable than confirming JJJ's item this round.

Linki w/Sorsha: I feel like your perception is being colored by the fact that we had a no-lynch yesterday. If it hadn't been so recent, you wouldn't be so sure about the item.
Linki w/Llama: Yes, also it'd be in keeping with the game spirit :P
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 266

Re: Felt Mafia 2 [Day 2]

Post by Quin »

Made wrote:
Quin wrote: The point is that if you read Eloh's post and my pushing it as a role claim, it'd be hard for you to not connect the dots and come to the conclusion that she role blocked me on a night where nobody died. It's not the kind of thing you forget or don't see the significance of.
No, I follow that, It just doesn't read as a role claim, especially in a game where role claim are allowed. It felt like a tinfoil.
Well, she didn't really role claim. I kind of did that for her. That was my mistake. Although on that front, I'm not gonna make a fuss about Eloh being the role blocker and then kill her if I'm bad. Ah, delicious WIFOM.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I just tied it up.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I shouldn't have to remind people of this, but a no lynch benefits the mafia hugely.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 148
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Sorsha wrote:I'll most likely be voting for jjj also today. I'd hate to see a no lynch but I'm going to hope that he's lying about either his prize or what happens.

If Wilgy is the second most vote recipient that would be good I think. Hopefully if jay does have immunity it'll just go to the next highest and I've got no reason to believe Wilgy is civ.
Why don't you just vote Wilgy today and Jay tomorrow then? Why risk an actual no lynch happening?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot

Re: Felt Mafia 2 [Day 1]

Post by Marmot »

thellama73 wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Llama, I'll pull a post from you on Day 1.
thellama73 wrote:While I still think Sorsha is the best bet for today, and there has been a lot of good content from the high posters, I urge you all not to forget about the lurkers. What has Elohcin contributed so far? Where the hell is MP? Blooper and Wilgy seem uncharacteristically quiet. Let's put some pressure on these people and not give them a free pass.
Doesn't Made fall into this category? Why are you not particularly interested in lynching him?
It is no longer Day 1. While Made is by no means someone I want to forget about, he's not near the top of my list today. I want to see how Wilgy flips, and also possibly Eloh. I have more reason to suspect them than I have to suspect Made. Of course, if I'm forced to choose between lynching Made and lynching someone I trust, I'll obviously choose Made.
Aren't low-posters more dangerous as the game goes than they are on than Day 1? :confused:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 84

Post by Sorsha »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:

Why don't you just vote Wilgy today and Jay tomorrow then? Why risk an actual no lynch happening?
Ok.
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 97

Post by insertnamehere »

I still think our triple lettered friend is bluffing.

Even if he won a one-time lynch immunity, I doubt he'd use it today.

I can definitely see him using it tomorrow, though. That's partly why I want him out today.

I also don't understand the Wilgy case.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Sorsha wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

Ok.
I dislike both parts of this interaction.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Sorsha wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

Ok.
I don't mean to tell you what to do. I just think that mislynches are generally more useful than no lynches.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

insertnamehere wrote:
Sorsha wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

Ok.
Ok.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 161
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

thellama73 wrote:
Sorsha wrote:
thellama73 wrote:

Why the heck would that happen?
Because I refuse to believe that there are going to be multiple opportunities for no-lynches to happen. There's a role that has it and ties are no lynches... and now prizes being handed out are going to give no lynches? This game will never end!
Welcome to the deathless world of Mongoose.
Lol.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Sorsha wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

Ok.
I don't mean to tell you what to do. I just think that mislynches are generally more useful than no lynches.
Me too. I'd have preferred a llama or Boomslang wagon. But I don't suspect Wilgy, so a no lynch it is.
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 290
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sneaking in for one post: a tied tally that includes me in the tie is a worst case scenario. Don't be silly please.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

Boomslang wrote:Voting Wilgy as well. I think trying for a JJJ lynch this phase is foolish, as is assuming that the lynch will slide onto the second-highest vote getter. I feel comfortable with a Wilgy lynch, and I think the info we get from that even if he does flip civ will be more valuable than confirming JJJ's item this round.

Linki w/Sorsha: I feel like your perception is being colored by the fact that we had a no-lynch yesterday. If it hadn't been so recent, you wouldn't be so sure about the item.
Linki w/Llama: Yes, also it'd be in keeping with the game spirit :P
I also feel like LC came out pretty hard with the "you're lying" against jay... if LC is right then jay possibly won't be lynchable tomorrow.

I don't know. I'm at work right now so it's hard for me to concentrate on the game right now so you're probably right. Voted Wilgy.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I thought llama said 'lynches' not 'mislynches'. So... backtrack.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Quin wrote:I thought marmot said 'lynches' not 'mislynches'. So... backtrack.

ebwop :shrug2:
ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Quin wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Sorsha wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

Ok.
Me too. I'd have preferred a llama or Boomslang wagon. But I don't suspect Wilgy, so a no lynch it is.
Linki: I'm no llama.

Linki:...

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 165
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

insertnamehere wrote:I still think our triple lettered friend is bluffing.

I can definitely see him using it tomorrow, though. That's partly why I want him out today.

I want to vote you tomorrow
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

insertnamehere wrote:
Sorsha wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

Ok.
Oh well
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Sorsha wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

Ok.
No it's fine. Sometimes I need people to make up my mind for me. :p
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Scotty wrote:

Cool. Call me when you vocalize your reasons.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

insertnamehere wrote:
Scotty wrote:

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Llama, I'll pull a post from you on Day 1.
thellama73 wrote:While I still think Sorsha is the best bet for today, and there has been a lot of good content from the high posters, I urge you all not to forget about the lurkers. What has Elohcin contributed so far? Where the hell is MP? Blooper and Wilgy seem uncharacteristically quiet. Let's put some pressure on these people and not give them a free pass.
Doesn't Made fall into this category? Why are you not particularly interested in lynching him?
It is no longer Day 1. While Made is by no means someone I want to forget about, he's not near the top of my list today. I want to see how Wilgy flips, and also possibly Eloh. I have more reason to suspect them than I have to suspect Made. Of course, if I'm forced to choose between lynching Made and lynching someone I trust, I'll obviously choose Made.
Aren't low-posters more dangerous as the game goes than they are on than Day 1? :confused:
Possibly, but there are too other low posters I'd rather go after first.

insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Scotty wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:
Scotty wrote:

I'm a cat person, myself.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Epi, I see you lurking.

what's your opinion on that Jean Genie hmmm?

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

thellama73 wrote:Possibly, but there are too (2) other low posters I'd rather go after first.
Why do I get the feeling you and Made are teammates and you're transparently pursuing other low-posters so to not get him lynched?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

insertnamehere wrote:
Scotty wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:
Scotty wrote:

Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 30
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

Do we know ties=no lynch?
Pov: you reading my takes
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:Possibly, but there are too (2) other low posters I'd rather go after first.
Why do I get the feeling you and Made are teammates and you're transparently pursuing other low-posters so to not get him lynched?
Dunno. Why do you get any feelings?

@Made, yes we know that.

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Made wrote:Do we know ties=no lynch?
Si.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

thellama73 wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Dunno. Why do you get any feelings?

@Made, yes we know that.
I dunno man, I just work here.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 36
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

So, great. I'm in a weird place for voting, I see.

Wanted to vote Quin, but he's off the poll. Damn.

Want to vote JJJ, because his votes don't make sense. Talk talk talk about certain players (e.g., LC, then Eloh or Wilgy now) and then votes someone completely off the chat. Especially this Made one. Agreement with Scotty here:
Scotty wrote:Yeah I'm entrenched in sound check right now but I will offer two things:
-JJJ had offered a half-hearted desire to lynch Wilgy, then offers an equal-to-less hearted desire to lynch Made, and starts a train there. I think that is a better look for Made tbh. I already don't trust JJJ this game, and would propose that Wilgy may be his teammate.
-Wilgy case into the thread seemingly eager to participate, but i found his posts spend too long asking others what they thought of so-and-so instead of substantive reads. His top 3 were 2 people and "???", which is unnecessary. I think Wilgy is active enough to be submitting kills but very blends this game.

I'm comfortable with my vote there today and his subsequent lynch.
However, I'm also in agreement with many that if JJJ is telling the truth about this lynch immunity, good or bad, then it makes sense to wait a day. God dangit :mad: Also, I don't want to create a stupid tie, because that's a no-lynch, and I dunno what shenanigans will occur. Dammit. I am so okay with voting for him tomorrow.

I hate bandwagons and jumping on them last minute, but Wilgy seems like the best bet and use of my vote today. I don't have an inclination that's he's good, and his behavior has been weird and tinfoily (I don't have much time to elaborate and put quotes because dammit, I don't have time!). Like he's come in when the heat's built up on him (I know he says he's been busy, but yeah). Okay, this isn't making sense and I'm starting to panic because of time. Voting Wilgy. There.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 253

Post by Epignosis »

Elohcin wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Elohcin wrote:I think that y'all need to give me at least day to prove myself, I would hope.
I don't necessarily oppose that notion, but if you were to receive that kind of "extension" it'd be vital that you use it to your fullest advantage. The only read of yours that I have an idea of is Quin; it'd be good to know how you feel about everyone else.
No pressure, right?

Well, after reading through the thread today, I have two suspicions.
#1 is Wilgy. Quiet...quiet...quiet....And then he is here with fire. Makes me wonder if he is bad, was laying low, and then suddenly felt the need to come in and defend himself because his teammates said so.
#2 is Epi. I know I kind of said this, but I replaced in and he was on me before I could post. Really? I understand there is a possibility that someone comes back bad, but don't you think you ought to give them a chance to at least speak first? If he is civ, I would think he would want to at least hear from me. If he is bad, jumping on me before I can even say anything is an amazing opportunity for him because he KNOWS I am no good at defending myself even if I am civ.

I would be willing to vote either Epi, Wilgy, or Quin today.
I don't think you understand the nature of my suspicion of you. It isn't just that you replaced in.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

thellama73 wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:
Scotty wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:
Scotty wrote:

I thought you were supposed to be a Llama.

Wow, it's just lie after lie with you.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Who's gonna get the last vote?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

insertnamehere wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:
Scotty wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:
Scotty wrote:

I thought you were supposed to be a Llama.

Wow, it's just lie after lie with you.
#GOTEM #tricksyhobbits #hatenotlove #dogsnotcats #llamasarewolvesincatclothing #thanksobama #hashtag

Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 30
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

Won't vote JJJ because doing so making it possible for Wilgy or someone else to tie it up so voting Wilgy. I don't really see what's there, but a lynch is better than no lynch.
Pov: you reading my takes
Mongoose

Re: Felt Mafia 2 [Night 3]

Post by Mongoose »

Day 3: So Derp Pop

Everyone was a bit somber about Elohcin 1.0's tragic passing, but they tried to have fun in the soda emporium.

"Why are there so many cats drinking sodas?" asked DrWilgy.

"Welcome to the deathless world of Mongoose," said Llama.

"I'm allergic to cats," said Epignosis. No one but Eloh 2.0 knew if this was a bluff.

"I'm more of a cat person myself," stated INH.

"Let's all go enjoy the Fizzy Lifting Drinks!" said Ninjablooper.

"I like it! What could go wrong?" said LongCon, wryly.

"Remind me how this works?" asked Made.

"Drink up!" commanded the merry, mirthful Marmot.

Everyone selected his or her favorite flavor and began ascending toward the ceiling.

"Oh no, there's a giant fan at the top of this shaft!" shouted Boomslang.

"Start burping!" shouted Sorsha.

Everyone started burping and gently descended to the floor.

Everyone but DrWilgy.

"I can't burp on demand, guys!" he screamed.

DrWilgy has been lynched. He was The Skort.

It is now Night 3. You have 24 hours to send in your night actions and choose the next location for our next locale!

This is my real life cat, Pipecleaner.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Scotty wrote:Epi, I see you lurking.

what's your opinion on that Jean Genie hmmm?
Lurking =/= reading four pages
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

And nicely done.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I should give up
ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

DrWilgy

Linki: woot!

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

jesus i'm playing like garbage this game
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

SO MANY CAAAAAAAAAAATS XD XD XD :omg: :omg: :omg:

Also, yay! Panic works!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 31

Post by Boomslang »

Can people please stop tinfoiling me now?
Mongoose

Re: Felt Mafia 2 [Polls]

Post by Mongoose »

Day 3:

Who poisoned Eloh?

Poll ended at Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:06:33 pm

A Person
Epignosis (13) 7%
Boomslang
No votes
DrWilgy
Scotty (4), thellama73 (7), Boomslang (8), Sorsha (10), nijuukyugou (11), Made (12), Elohcin (14), Metalmarsh89 (15) 53%
Epignosis
No votes
INH
No votes
JaggedJimmyJay
Long Con (2), insertnamehere (6), Quin (9) 20%
LongCon
No votes
Made
JaggedJimmyJay (5) 7%
Metalmarsh89
No votes
nijuukyugou
No votes
Scotty
No votes
Sorsha
No votes
thellama73
No votes
The Borgias (Host/Mod/etc)
Mongoose (1), juliets (3) 13%
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

insertnamehere wrote:jesus i'm playing like garbage this game
it happens.

it's happened to often to me lately I feel like I don't have a shred of credibility left :scared:

linki: no
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Boomslang doesn't know how to play Mafia. He thinks he has to lynch all of his teammates.
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

Boomslang wrote:Can people please stop tinfoiling me now?

Return to “Previous Side Missions”