3%

Total votes: 36
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 266

Re: Felt Mafia 2 [Day 4]

Post by Quin »

Boomslang wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Boomslang, it'd be ideal for you to at least answer to Quin's allegations.

oh hi, linki
I voted for you because I thought you were in the wrong about LC and being overly pushy/thread-controlling about it. If Quin calls that "disingenuous," that's his problem, not mine. I've stepped back from that position after your immunity claim, because think that claim was a civ move meant to get the town moving in more productive lynch directions, which it in fact did. My line about returning suspicion was meant to reflect that the lynch was not in fact tied in the poll—Quin had the vote lead. I had assumed people would thus go for Quin first, and then pursue other targets at their leisure, but conveniently he wasn't on the Day 3 poll.

Linki w/Quin: You're just mad because I found your other teammate.
Then put your damn money where your mouth is and prove it.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 97

Post by insertnamehere »

If I'm not in imminent danger of being lynched, I'd probably be most inclined to vote Quin today. The truth of the matter is that until the whole "1 baddie in the LC/Quin/INH" trio thing is debunked, my head is gonna be on the chopping block.

I'd rather get ahead and save my head by voting Quin, who has been in my shortlist of suspects for a while now. It's a high risk/high reward situation. Until the possible baddie in the trio is caught, I'm going to keep taking heat, and the civilians will be stuck with the same topics of conversation. If I'm wrong about Quin, I also accept that I will almost definitely be going home D5.

I'm willing to take that risk.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Spoiler: show

Image Image Image
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Boomslang wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Boomslang, it'd be ideal for you to at least answer to Quin's allegations.

oh hi, linki
I voted for you because I thought you were in the wrong about LC and being overly pushy/thread-controlling about it. If Quin calls that "disingenuous," that's his problem, not mine. I've stepped back from that position after your immunity claim, because think that claim was a civ move meant to get the town moving in more productive lynch directions, which it in fact did. My line about returning suspicion was meant to reflect that the lynch was not in fact tied in the poll—Quin had the vote lead. I had assumed people would thus go for Quin first, and then pursue other targets at their leisure, but conveniently he wasn't on the Day 3 poll.

Linki w/Quin: You're just mad because I found your other teammate.
It was a tie with an almost even split between half the players. Half a player roster doesn't go after the one with seemingly the most votes just because there was a tie. This just feels fake as shit.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

PEOPLE I'D BE UP FOR VOTING:

JaggedJimmyJay
thellama73
Quin

If you GTH asked me who the two baddie teammates are right now, I'd say Llama and Quin.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

insertnamehere wrote:If I'm not in imminent danger of being lynched, I'd probably be most inclined to vote Quin today. The truth of the matter is that until the whole "1 baddie in the LC/Quin/INH" trio thing is debunked, my head is gonna be on the chopping block.

I'd rather get ahead and save my head by voting Quin, who has been in my shortlist of suspects for a while now. It's a high risk/high reward situation. Until the possible baddie in the trio is caught, I'm going to keep taking heat, and the civilians will be stuck with the same topics of conversation. If I'm wrong about Quin, I also accept that I will almost definitely be going home D5.

I'd rather you did vote me. The fact that I'm still alive is off-putting and I think that there's some serious shit going on behind the scenes. I'll even self-vote if it comes to that.
ImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 185

Re: Felt Mafia 2 [Night 3]

Post by thellama73 »

nijuukyugou wrote:
thellama73 wrote:To Made's point, when I've made frustrated "just lynch me already" appeals in the past, I've almost always ben civ. It's something I see a lot less from baddies.

Someone has to be first, so I will place my vote on INH now. We will see if he really protected himself or not.
But wait...didn't you avoid voting for JJJ because he claimed he had an immunity? Why are you less inclined to believe INH?
INH never claimed he used his immunity today, and his morose attitude indicates he did not.
nijuukyugou wrote: You were gung-ho against JJJ in several posts up until:
thellama73 wrote: I have decided I don't want to lynch JJJ. While the objective evidence against him is very strong, my heart says he is good. He has remained so calm during all this, and I think a baddie with absentee teammates would be more on edge. His interaction analysis last phase was genuinely helpful. If he is bad, he is playing such a good game thta he deserves to live another phase.
Calling shenanigans on this. Everything about him looks bad, except your heart says he's good? JJJ doesn't play a panicked game. I've never seen the dude panic. And deserving to live another phase if he's bad?? What??
I don't buy it. He's been too helpful. It's possible he's bad, but I don't think so. Sometimes you have to trust your instincts. And haven't you ever heard of respect for a worthy foe?
nijuukyugou wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
insertnamehere wrote: Care to be specific?
Okay. I've explained why I think one of your voting bloc is bad, and only one. I think the other baddie is one of the lower posters, likely Eloh 2.0 or Daisy. I think starting with one of your more active triumvirate will be more beneficial in terms of information for the civilians.

Quin has put up a spirited self-defense, and has weirded me out with calls to lynch him. I'm not usre a baddie would do this.

Long Con has been giving me generally good vibes all game and has been pretty helpful in terms of content.

You've been a wallflower since after Day 1. You characterize your playstyle as aggressive, but you seem depressed and apathetic. Even now, you seem resigned to your fate when only one vote has come in. Bitter, but not really resisting. You're not really making case son anyone. You only reluctantly came out of the woodwork to participate in the discussion when it became clear you were in danger. You make halfhearted claims about prizes. You seem unwilling to impart information to the civilian cause to be used after your death.

What reason do I have to think you're civ?
Wait, Quin has a "spirited self-defense"? I hardly call "lynch me, go ahead and do it!" a self-defense, let alone spirited. And you mentioned before that if you were in the position of the current baddies (possibly one active baddie with absentee teammates) that you would "also be apathetic and depressed" in the thread, but I don't believe that, and I don't think you really do, either (of most other people). That statement makes me think you're just digging for something against INH.
That is not the extent of Quin's self-defense, as you well know. I spent the better part of all night arguing with him, remember?
nijuukyugou wrote: Your last vote makes you look good, but your recent posts stink to me.
[/quote]

Everything stinks to you, Blooper. You live in the ocean.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 290
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Quin wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:If I'm not in imminent danger of being lynched, I'd probably be most inclined to vote Quin today. The truth of the matter is that until the whole "1 baddie in the LC/Quin/INH" trio thing is debunked, my head is gonna be on the chopping block.

I'd rather you did vote me. The fact that I'm still alive is off-putting and I think that there's some serious shit going on behind the scenes. I'll even self-vote if it comes to that.
If you're a civilian I would urge you not to do that. There are numerous ways where your alignment could become more evident than it is right now. You're not an obligatory lynch in this or any phase.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Quin wrote:

ygolohcysp is what this is.

You defended yourself super hard in Mad Max, and I'm not surprised to see you doing it here.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Quin wrote:
thellama73 wrote:I've changed my mind. I think all the remaining players should vote for Elohcin 2.0.
Why?
Juliets reminded me that I had the list of potential baddies narrowed down to Elohcin, INH, JJJ, Long Con, Quin, and Juliets herself.

I don't think more than one of the Axis of Evil is bad. I don't think Juliets is bad, because I don't think MP would have self-voted in that situation. I don't think JJ is bad, because reasons.

Ergo, Elohcin must be bad. Q.E.D.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Quin wrote:

If you're a civilian I would urge you not to do that. There are numerous ways where your alignment could become more evident than it is right now. You're not an obligatory lynch in this or any phase.
I'm either voting for llama, Boomslang or myself. I might not be an obligatory lynch, but I am a beneficial one.
ImageImageImageImage
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 30
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

Boomslang wrote:Hmm, so many lynch immunities claimed. Assuming they're all true, all we have to do is wait out another day before we can return to business as usual... which I'm prepared to do. On further reflection, I'm worried about the INH-LC-Quin "axis of evil." All of them, plus Wilgy, voted for llama on Day 1. Would three of those four have made that vote if they were all in fact mafia? Maybe two of them, but I doubt they'd leave themselves that open.

And with two of them claiming immunity, I'd like to talk about Made. Missed the first vote, voted JJJ late to tie the poll for Day 2, then piled on the Wilgy train late on Day 3. At 11 posts, he's active enough not to be a shameful low poster. His first big substantive post includes a short defense of Quin. He says he doesn't want to force a tie by voting JJJ, then does so anyway. Slowly adjusts his criticism of Quin to match the thread consensus while tempering it with a healthy dose of WIFOM.
The logic of not switching my vote was that doing so was more likely to break the tie rather than fix it with vote changers in play. Figured it didn't make sense to test that luck twice.
Pov: you reading my takes
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I am pleased with the effort juliets has given in her earliest attempts to catch up. I acknowledge that the pressure is minimized when she's immune to being lynched, but I don't think she had to do this. She could have lurked around for a while and gotten to know the game through BTSC instead.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I believe it was Epignosis who said that Wilgy's Day 1 vote improved the outlook for llama -- I agree. Wilgy pushed llama as a suspect early in the game and voted accordingly, at the very end of the phase, in an attempt to save DDL. This looks like opportunistic suspicion upon an easy target (I think that's what llama was on Day 1 given his behavior toward Sorsha). The vote was an easy one for Wilgy to make. That reduces my tinfoil on that front.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I believe it was Epignosis who said that Wilgy's Day 1 vote improved the outlook for llama -- I agree. Wilgy pushed llama as a suspect early in the game and voted accordingly, at the very end of the phase, in an attempt to save DDL. This looks like opportunistic suspicion upon an easy target (I think that's what llama was on Day 1 given his behavior toward Sorsha). The vote was an easy one for Wilgy to make. That reduces my tinfoil on that front.
It's Elohcin, Jimmy. I've cracked it.

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Elohcin wrote:Okay, so as Elo 1.0 I got an eerie feeling about jjj but didn't bring it up because I had too much to think about with quin. But this lynch doesn't look good on him. So, he is added to my list of possible baddies. So far I have jjj, quin, and epi that I will look at more throughout the night and day 4.
This is pretty yikes. How can I integrate myself into the anti-JJJ environment of the thread?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 36
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Elohcin wrote:Okay, so as Elo 1.0 I got an eerie feeling about jjj but didn't bring it up because I had too much to think about with quin. But this lynch doesn't look good on him. So, he is added to my list of possible baddies. So far I have jjj, quin, and epi that I will look at more throughout the night and day 4.
This is pretty yikes. How can I integrate myself into the anti-JJJ environment of the thread?
Pretty yikes, but also pretty sloppy if bad. But also yes, pretty yikes.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I voted for Elohcin.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 36
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

Yeah, just gonna put my money where my mouth is and bite the bullet. Voting JJJ.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I also get the impression Elohcin felt obligated to suspect Epignosis because of his circumstantial suspicion without regard for other things that might affect that read on him.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

nijuukyugou wrote:Yeah, just gonna put my money where my mouth is and bite the bullet. Voting JJJ.
I understand. Maybe someday we can heal the wounds of Transistor. Maybe someday we can be at peace. :p

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

What's the gist of the case against Eloh 2.0?
ImageImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

If 3J does have the lynch immunity, I could see him waiting to play it until the day after he's under heavy suspicion just to fuck with people.

He's a very craftsy individual. I bet his first grade macaroni portraits were stunning.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

i'm not saying that 3j is keyser soyze

but he's totally keyser soyze
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

insertnamehere wrote:i'm not saying that 3j is keyser söze

but he's totally keyser söze
EBWOP

damn umlauts
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Quin wrote:What's the gist of the case against Eloh 2.0?
~ Process of elimination

~ Her suspicions of Epi and I look fake

~ She requested an extension and didn't do anything with it

~ Her Wilgy vote was too late to mean anything, and when she answered to that it was pretty much to second my own comments.

~ I am less personally invested in the circumstantial replacement-relevant suspicion, but it exists.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Her vote against Wilgy was opportunistically timed, the timing and circumstances of her replacing back in are suspicious (although I am less sympathetic to this part of the case, as expounded by Epignosis) and she asked for a day to explain herself and then promptly disappeared. Her predecessor, AP, was basically an absentee.

Bad voting record. Bad participation. That combined with the process of elimination I outlined above makes me thing she is surely bad.

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Damn, I just posted almost eactly the same thing as JJJ. No wonder people think we're teammates. :D

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Quin wrote:
~ I am less personally invested in the circumstantial replacement-relevant suspicion, but it exists.
I hope so. The next person who pulls this as a valid reason to suspect her is gonna get it.
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

insertnamehere wrote:He's a very craftsy individual. I bet his first grade macaroni portraits were stunning.
I once puked on a substitute teacher in the second grade. That's when they knew I was going to be somebody.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I can't really suspect her for her absence or lack or participation. I've seen active baddie Eloh's and inactive baddie Eloh's. Ultimately I think I just suck at reading activity levels as an indication of alignment.

I agree that her voting record since subbing back in sucks. It was insignificant since the train was already a runaway.
ImageImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Quin. Would you be willing to vote Llama with me?
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I'm excited about this lynch. This game is really shaping up to be a good'un.

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

If y'all are going to be crazy, please just don't force a tie FFS.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

insertnamehere wrote:Quin. Would you be willing to vote Llama with me?
Yuh.
ImageImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Quin wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:Quin. Would you be willing to vote Llama with me?
Yuh.
#YOLO
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 84

Post by Sorsha »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
~ Process of elimination

~ Her Wilgy vote was too late to mean anything, and when she answered to that it was pretty much to second my own comments.

I guess this has blossomed into more than just the circumstantial case Epi gave when she replaced back in.

I could go this route today since no one wants to vote jay with me. :pout:
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I'll be honest, I think the civvies have this game in the bag. It would displease me to see you guys waste the opportunity cost of lynching me instead of a baddie, but I expect I'll win anyway, so it's not the end of the world.

But what about my voting record screams baddie to you? I campaigned against Wilgy, and he tried to save DDL by voting me. Do you think we pre-arranged to bus each other from Day 1?

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Sorsha wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
~ Process of elimination

I guess this has blossomed into more than just the circumstantial case Epi gave when she replaced back in.

I could go this route today since no one wants to vote jay with me. :pout:
He's also an option.
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

llama voters: what does this mean to you if anything?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I believe it was Epignosis who said that Wilgy's Day 1 vote improved the outlook for llama -- I agree. Wilgy pushed llama as a suspect early in the game and voted accordingly, at the very end of the phase, in an attempt to save DDL. This looks like opportunistic suspicion upon an easy target (I think that's what llama was on Day 1 given his behavior toward Sorsha). The vote was an easy one for Wilgy to make. That reduces my tinfoil on that front.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Hey Quin, somewhere in your lamentations about being so sorely wrong in this game so far, have you considered reassessing your reads?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 102
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

I didn't think I was going to be able to vote tonight given the lack of time I had to catch up but I didn't realize the end time was later tonight than it has been. The Elo vote makes real sense to me and I am leaning voting there.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Hey Quin, somewhere in your lamentations about being so sorely wrong in this game so far, have you considered reassessing your reads?
You know, contrary to popular belief, I don't just ride my conclusions to hell.
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Quin wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Hey Quin, somewhere in your lamentations about being so sorely wrong in this game so far, have you considered reassessing your reads?
Your current suspicions appear to be the same as they were on Day 1 for the most part.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 253

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Long Con wrote:JJJ is my favourite person in this game, because I'd probably be nightkilled by now if it weren't for him.
This is a new point about Long Con I am thinking about. On a couple occasions he has asserted that he's pleased to receive some suspicion because it dissuades his being night killed. In this comment he says he'd have probably been night killed without my aggression.

I don't know why he'd feel that way. Even without me in the equation, his voting record is still bad and there's still no objective evidence in his favor. I don't see why he'd ever be night killed over the people who have been targeted (Boomslang and Marmot were both strongly trusted after the DDL lynch, and Elohcin 1.0 had roleblocker cred).

On some level this reads to me like a bad guy feeling the need to justify his continued survival.
He's old school, that's why.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 30
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

After a bit of reading, nothing I've seen has really changed my view. I'm more on side for a Quin vote but willing to Vote INH if no one else want to vote there.
Pov: you reading my takes
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

All:

Tell me why we shouldn't lynch Elohcin.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Quin wrote:
Your current suspicions appear to be the same as they were on Day 1 for the most part.
I don't know why this would mean anything. They have changed, for the most part.

linki: Because she is a less-than promising candidate. She feels like a good Day 1 lynch right now. That doesn't fly here.
ImageImageImageImage
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 84

Post by Sorsha »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:All:

What do we learn if she flips civ?
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 102
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:All:

She's not here to defend herself, which I know is an "old-school" reason not to Lynch someone but you asked.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Quin wrote:I don't know why this would mean anything. They have changed, for the most part.

linki: Because she is a less-than promising candidate. She feels like a good Day 1 lynch right now. That doesn't fly here.
It would mean that you're either very stubborn or you're fake. Neither is ideal. I think you are 0 for 3 in your Boomslang/llama/JJJ triumvirate and those seem to be the names you've been most interested in hanging for quite some time now. I have a new challenge for you:

Tell me why your suspects are civilians.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Return to “Previous Side Missions”