Total votes: 36
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 102
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Re: Felt Mafia 2 [Day 5]

Post by juliets »

Scotty wrote:So to @Sorsha and @Boomslang is a big reason you aren't looking to vote llama because you have a proclivity to not vote presumably silenced players?

I don't think llama could say anything here that would make me reach into my baseball bag and put on my practice glove any more. I kinda think I'm ready for the majors, tbh.
Scotty, Boomslang has already voted for Quin which is where I'm most likely to vote. llama may well be bad but I'm not convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt which I would have to be to vote someone who is silenced and hasn't been able to respond to suspicions.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Dom »

Hello all--

I've received word that Mongoose has lost power and will not be able to post on time. When she has power, she will post ASAP. Thank you for your patience here. We heart u
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

She is in the middle of an extremely severe storm that is headed this way. I am also worried I will lose power.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 266

Post by Quin »

Sorry, I slept in way too late. I'll be here soon.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Long Con wrote:Quin, what do you think of me?
I think you could have been buddying me earlier on. If llama is correct about his theory that one of you, me, or INH are bad, I'd probably say it was you. Outside of that, I think you're civ, but just not as likely to be as INH.

On the matter of llama, Epi pointed out something along the lines of him being civ based on Wilgy's decision to defend DDL instead of him. If llama was the role blocker, then Wilgy chose to protect the scum doctor over the role blocker or overalls. Before I would have leaned turned my read around on llama based on the direction Wilgy went there, but now knowing the doctors full power, I'd say it makes sense to protect DDL over the role blocker or overalls if they were both bad.

And as Scotty said, if he's hinting at being the Denim Shirt, he'd survive today.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 253

Post by Epignosis »

Dom wrote:Hello all--

I've received word that Mongoose has lost power and will not be able to post on time. When she has power, she will post ASAP. Thank you for your patience here. We heart u
Damn. First she gets confused and now she has her ability blocked.

Stop targeting the host, people!
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Quin wrote:
I think you could have been buddying me earlier on. If llama is correct about his theory that one of you, me, or INH are bad, I'd probably say it was you. Outside of that, I think you're civ, but just not as likely to be as INH.

On the matter of llama, Epi pointed out something along the lines of him being civ based on Wilgy's decision to defend DDL instead of him. If llama was the role blocker, then Wilgy chose to protect the scum doctor over the role blocker or overalls. Before I would have leaned turned my read around on llama based on the direction Wilgy went there, but now knowing the doctors full power, I'd say it makes sense to protect DDL over the role blocker or overalls if they were both bad.

And as Scotty said, if he's hinting at being the Denim Shirt, he'd survive today.
Wilgy was the blocker, as LC pointed out. I had the roles confused.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Epignosis wrote:
Quin wrote:

Wilgy was the blocker, as LC pointed out. I had the roles confused.
No he wasn't. He was the Skort.

Jhorts is the blocker.
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

What the hell?
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

\_(:T)_/
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 275
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Mongoose wrote:DrWilgy - lynched Day 3 (Jhorts)
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Once and for all.

Jhorts - Can block a player.
Skort - It's a skort!

Dragon D. Luffy - lynched Day 1 (JnCo)
DrWilgy - lynched Day 3 (Jhorts)

Okay, LC, what the hell?
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Re: Felt Mafia 2 [Night 3]

Post by Quin »

Mongoose wrote:DrWilgy has been lynched. He was The Skort.
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Secret power is to fuck with host posts.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

??? What? I said Wilgy was the blocker. Wilgy was Jhorts. Jhorts was the blocker.

What's going on? :confused:
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Well shit.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Mongoose. What the hell?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Oh, I see... Host post mistake.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I don't know who is who or which way is up.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

If Wilgy is the blocker, that'd mean he still voted to protect the doctor over the overalls or a vanilla. I don't really see how it changes things too much.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

What were your thoughts about llama under the assumption that Wilgy was the blocker, Epi?
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 165
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 84

Post by Sorsha »

Scotty wrote:So to @Sorsha and @Boomslang is a big reason you aren't looking to vote llama because you have a proclivity to not vote presumably silenced players?

I don't think llama could say anything here that would make me reach into my baseball bag and put on my practice glove any more. I kinda think I'm ready for the majors, tbh.
That and I do think he's the denim shirt. So I guess it doesn't matter if he's lynched today since he will still survive. I've been silenced and lynched while being civ and it sucks.

You believe he is bad?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

It hasn't been said yet but I suppose it deserves saying: Despite me being on a Llama list of half the living players who might be bad, his last direct opinion of me was "Long Con has been giving me generally good vibes all game and has been pretty helpful in terms of content."

As soon as I make a case against him, he votes for me.

It couldn't be more OMGUS if he tried. WTF Llama? Was your integrity silenced too? :clap:
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

You are one of his axis of evil though.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Is it HIS axis of evil? Was he the genesis of that feels-good-but-has-little-credibility theory?
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

LC, if you think his axis of evil theory doesn't have credibility then who do you think is his baddie partner?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I don't know what axis of evil means.
ImageImageImageImage
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Re: Felt Mafia 2 [Day 4]

Post by Sorsha »

Long Con wrote:Is it HIS axis of evil? Was he the genesis of that feels-good-but-has-little-credibility theory?
I believe so. This is the first mention o can see of it, from day 4:
thellama73 wrote:I'm eliminating Eloh and SD from my "willing to lynch" list today, and here's why.

INH, LC, and Quin all have terrible voting records and other reasons to suspect them. They have all voted with each other on every lynch. I do not believe that the two remaining baddies would have voted together on every lynch, so I believe that one, but not more than one, of them is bad.
If we find the bad one, I would be willing to eliminate the other two from my suspicions and look elsewhere. That would be enormously helpful information. Now the question is, which one?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

juliets wrote:LC, if you think his axis of evil theory doesn't have credibility then who do you think is his baddie partner?
I don't know who the last baddie is. I don't really see how the second half of your question follows the first in any logical way.

Why does the axis of evil theory have credibility?
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

Quin wrote:I don't know what axis of evil means.
"The definition of axis of evil is a term that former United States President George W. Bush used to describe countries which he thought were involved with terrorism and weapons of mass destruction. An example of countries identifed by Bush as the axis of evil were Iran, Iraq and North Korea."

In this game it's you, inh and LC that llama believes are involved in poor denim fashion choices and murder.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Sorsha wrote:

That and I do think he's the denim shirt. So I guess it doesn't matter if he's lynched today since he will still survive. I've been silenced and lynched while being civ and it sucks.

You believe he is bad?
I think one or both of LC and llama are bad, yes.

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Sorsha wrote:
Long Con wrote:Is it HIS axis of evil? Was he the genesis of that feels-good-but-has-little-credibility theory?
I believe so. This is the first mention o can see of it, from day 4:
thellama73 wrote:I'm eliminating Eloh and SD from my "willing to lynch" list today, and here's why.

INH, LC, and Quin all have terrible voting records and other reasons to suspect them. They have all voted with each other on every lynch. I do not believe that the two remaining baddies would have voted together on every lynch, so I believe that one, but not more than one, of them is bad.
If we find the bad one, I would be willing to eliminate the other two from my suspicions and look elsewhere. That would be enormously helpful information. Now the question is, which one?
Thanks, Sorsh. This theory has been bandied about so much, I couldn't remember who started it.

" I do not believe that the two remaining baddies would have voted together on every lynch, so I believe that one, but not more than one, of them is bad."

Is it more, less, or equally logical to say " I do not believe that the two remaining baddies would have voted together on every lynch, so I believe that none of them are bad"?

How about "I believe that two baddies would vote together, but not three."

Which one has the most claim to credibility?

Spoiler alert: none of them have any great deal of credibility, it's just something Llama decided to say that somehow caught the hearts of some.
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

Long Con wrote:
juliets wrote:LC, if you think his axis of evil theory doesn't have credibility then who do you think is his baddie partner?
I don't know who the last baddie is. I don't really see how the second half of your question follows the first in any logical way.

Because they were all bad/suspicious votes
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Scotty wrote:
Sorsha wrote:

You believe he is bad?
It's Llama.

I think you missed a question I asked you earlier, about a mysterious post you made.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Sorsha wrote:
Long Con wrote:

Because they were all bad/suspicious votes
How do you define a "suspicious vote"?
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Sorsha wrote:
Quin wrote:I don't know what axis of evil means.
"The definition of axis of evil is a term that former United States President George W. Bush used to describe countries which he thought were involved with terrorism and weapons of mass destruction. An example of countries identifed by Bush as the axis of evil were Iran, Iraq and North Korea."

In this game it's you, inh and LC that llama believes are involved in poor denim fashion choices and murder.
So, suspects?
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Long Con wrote:
Scotty wrote:
Sorsha wrote:

You believe he is bad?
It's Llama.

I think you missed a question I asked you earlier, about a mysterious post you made.
Eh?

Was it this?
Long Con wrote:
Scotty wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Damn I just realized too that I missed juliets' big ass post up there. :fist:
ass post

:workit:
juliets' big ass
:shifty:
if so, :rolleyes:

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Cute, Scotty. XD
Long Con wrote:
Scotty wrote:And thanks for that, Denim suit. 10-4 ole buddy.
What did you mean by this, Scotty?
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Long Con wrote:Cute, Scotty. XD
Long Con wrote:
does it mean something to you?

Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

I would like to know what llamas plan would be though, if we lynch one of you three and they flipped civ. I don't think we're in a position to just lynch through all three of you to see if he is correct.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

That Denim Suit guy is fucking weird.
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Scotty wrote:
Long Con wrote:Cute, Scotty. XD
Long Con wrote:
does it mean something to you?
Is this going to be part two of the questions game?
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Anyway, it's getting late and I'm designing a website and I'm sick and drunk.

Voting llama. If he doesn't get lynched, then we'll know he was most likely the denim shirt. If not, then I'm personally hoping he's bad.

Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 161
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

hi team, I'm at a Village Inn charging my phone so I can have an alarm wake me up for tomorrow. Thanks for your patience. I'm in a bad mood because I just bought like 500 worth of food yesterday that I turned into freezer meals that I spent all day preparing, so at this point I'm going to lose it all. That's like 2 months of food if not more omg.

Anyway! Sorry to whine. Im cranky basically vecause im at Village Inn and cant eat pie hahhaa.

The host post was correct and I will updated the prayer list now.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Mongoose wrote:hi team, I'm at a Village Inn charging my phone so I can have an alarm wake me up for tomorrow. Thanks for your patience. I'm in a bad mood because I just bought like 500 worth of food yesterday that I turned into freezer meals that I spent all day preparing, so at this point I'm going to lose it all. That's like 2 months of food if not more omg.

Anyway! Sorry to whine. Im cranky basically vecause im at Village Inn and cant eat pie hahhaa.

wtf that sucks! I'm so sorry- wasted food is the worst :(

Do your thing.

And thanks for updating the prayer list- i'll keep you in mine. :grin:

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Mongoose wrote:hi team, I'm at a Village Inn charging my phone so I can have an alarm wake me up for tomorrow. Thanks for your patience. I'm in a bad mood because I just bought like 500 worth of food yesterday that I turned into freezer meals that I spent all day preparing, so at this point I'm going to lose it all. That's like 2 months of food if not more omg.

Thanks, but what we really need clarified is the player list.
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Mongoose wrote:The host post was correct and I will updated the prayer list now.
Amen.
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 161
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

Epignosis wrote:
this is correct
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”