Total votes: 15
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 733
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Re: Phenon Mafia: Day 1 - And Into the Fire

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Silver Lantern wrote:I am still not sure that all these "reads" aren't an exercise in mental masturbation on D1, but we'll see I suppose. :ninja:
Maybe they are. :grin:

The value isn't always seen immediately. I am a firm believer that even content-for-the-sake-of-content is a valuable thing.
Spoiler: show
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 213

Post by Fredwood »

Fredwood wrote:My avatar is the alchemical symbol for Caput Mortuum, or worthless remains. So maybe the non descript feeling you're getting is subliminal knowledge of ancient alchemical symbols Maybe I should change ethereal avatar to have more popular like that seizure inducing Dale Cooper avatar.

More pop* like that seizure inducing Dale Cooper avatar.
Was I the same as when I got up this morning? I almost think I can remember feeling a little different. But if I am not the same, the next question is, Who in the world am I?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 270
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Silver Lantern wrote:
nutella wrote: This is an interesting take. I haven't had the best feelings about Fred either (he made orange on my list) -- out of the several players in this game that I'm unfamiliar with, he's made the least good impression on me and seemed to blend in pretty blendily. :p Silver's description of his meta doesn't help his case (trying to counteract usual style? piiiiing)
Just to give a fair assessment of what I meant. I believe that he might be changing up his playstyle to post more, regardless of alignment. Games on our home site don't go 20 pages on D1. Heck, sometimes entire games don't go that long. I feel I am posting more and trying to address everything directed at me too, just because I think that's more the way you guys play. Like I said earlier in the game, it's perfectly normal for townies on our home site to sit by and not do much "scum hunting" at all.
I can confirm this statement. I played a game on HCR, and the threads are definitely a lot smaller. The hunting is definitely a lot thinner. These are criticisms, just acknowledgements of the differences between our sites.

The fact that you and Fred are both making a concerted effort to keep up with this more torrent pace is a nice look. It's much easier to do that when you have genuine intentions. JOH however I am a little less inclined to give the same credit because of his experiences outside HCR.
Do you feel like I'm in need of credit?

Press

Present Evidence
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

Silver Lantern wrote:
Fredwood wrote: Silver still reads town, but the lack of content jibe is annoying, because I actually am trying.
Don't take it too personal, I would probably say something similar about 70% of the players in the game. I know that you're trying cause I know how you usually play, I just meant that you're not posting as much of the relevant "read" stuff as some of the others.

I am still not sure that all these "reads" aren't an exercise in mental masturbation on D1, but we'll see I suppose. :ninja:

I did it once, that's worth like 30 of these other people's relevant read stuff.

Also, I wasn't taking it personal, was just annoyed.

Wouldn't it be really embarrassing if I was actually scum and my meta got busted so early. Luckily the rest of my games would be easy to have a counter meta screen for.

Look Fred's trying to be helpful, let's lynch him.
Was I the same as when I got up this morning? I almost think I can remember feeling a little different. But if I am not the same, the next question is, Who in the world am I?
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 321

Post by speedchuck »

Fredwood wrote:My avatar is the alchemical symbol for Caput Mortuum, or worthless remains. So maybe the non descript feeling you're getting is subliminal knowledge of ancient alchemical symbols Maybe I should change ethereal avatar to have more popular like that seizure inducing Dale Cooper avatar.
It would actually be a good idea, but now I'm not going to forget this. :grin: Funny enough, that's kinda the feeling I got looking at the avatar. Huh.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

It looks like I'm going to be pulled away from the computer for most of the evening, and I'm not going to be tinkering around on my phone either. My final vote will have to come soon if it doesn't remain on sig.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Strawhenge
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 123
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Strawhenge »

ISOing Long Con right now. He's the most active player who has caught my eye a couple times. Some items have already been addressed, and I know that; I'm just compiling them.

Also, I'm on my phone, so I'm sorry for lack of quotes; that's more work for you. I'll list things in chronological order though.

1. He claimed to have the map. He followed this claim with a suggestion that we go to Candy Mountain, so the claim might be a joke. Or it's an I Am Spartacus move.

2. INH points out that the three map-claimers (at the time) all wanted different directions, and said that's a problem. LC said, 'You're inventing a problem where there isn't one,' then voted for INH. Huh. Overreactive.

3. Elaborates on INH vote by saying Spartacus-ing map-claims is a town thing to do, because it covers for the real map-holder. Odd that he doesn't take into account the benefit a scum would have in map-claiming.

4. After some folks explain why INH's worries were valid, he says that the Dys slip is much more 'juicy'. Possible attempt to redirect conversation. In the same post he says the INH vote was just a pressure-vote. I'm struggling to see why a pressure-vote was needed there.

5. When Jay pointed this out, LC pointed to game meta and basically said, 'I thought pressure-votes were what we were doing, oh well.'

6. All in one post: snarks at INH, throws shade at Jay for laying off of Golden, asks Dys if we should move on from being suspicious of Dys. That Dys item hurts my brain. LC must be pretty confident that Dys is town if he's asking DYS if we should stop grilling them about it.

7. And then votes Dys.

8. And then tells Dys that they're not actually scum hunting. When Dys says that they are, LC says, 'Well, yeah, your other posts do.'

8.5. CALLS ME STONEHENGE, EXCUSE YOU[/i]

9. Asks the map-holders if we should trust them. Map-holder or not, a map-claimer is going to say yes to that question.
Literally just some fucking guy.
Strawhenge
Drug Dealer

Post by Strawhenge »

(I mistagged my OT item. You'll get it. Sorry.)

I don't like the imbalance between the INH case and the Dys case. And the wishy-washiness of the latter. There are some posts that read like generating nothing-content, like asking questions that he knows the answer to.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 104
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Since Golden brought up his quote about the map I've actually decided I think it's more likely he truly has it rather than JJJ. I don't think I'll necessarily change my vote because of this realization though, because (a) neither of them seemed to factor the map into their direction choice (and in fact it looks like Golden voted before he even saw the map, and then says that the map doesn't really help in choosing a direction), and (b) it looks like east is probably going to win anyway (if the numbers change enough to change that I might switch to it but idk, I think I'll probably just stay since there doesn't seem to be any reason to follow the map owner since they seem just about as uninformed as the rest of us about what will actually happen in which direction).
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Just moved back to North-East. I know I'm a bit wishy-washy on the vote, but I have more townreads on NE right now than on E. I trust that part of the mob more.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 104
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Oh never mind, northeast has switched back to the lead and it's actually very close. But again I don't have any particular reason to pick one over the other so I'll leave my vote as is and let it happen the way it happens.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 344

Post by Golden »

Strawhenge wrote:Gah. sig is suspicious, but Golden's flip flop on the map-having is a big ol' Costco-size box of WIFOM.
Why?

INH, sig and you now have all claimed there is something off or wifomish or strange about this. What? What's the baddie plot that leads me to say I don't have it then change my mind?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Strawhenge is like Stonehenge, but more susceptible to big bad wolves.
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

I prefer Woodhenge
Strawhenge
Drug Dealer

Post by Strawhenge »

I'm not saying it's scummy, necessarily. I just don't know if you truly have it or of you're Spartacus-ing. Though sig seemed to have ascribed scumminess to you for doing this, I felt it necessary to qualify my statement that he's suspicious by saying his questioning of you at least had merit.

Tl;dr: I think he might be scum, I don't think you're scum at the moment, but I can't figure out if you really have the map.

linki: NUH-UH, YOU GUYS ARE
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I'm out of the night. Leaving my vote on sig.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

I've got a couple more hours, at least. Might be able to pop in just before deadline, or I might not.

Looks like people are looking to lynch:
Sig
Sorsha
DrWilgy
I think.

Somewhere somebody said that Wigly's aggravated post seemed like something he would do as town.
Lots of focus on SIG lately.
Sorsha claimed they wouldn't read the whole thread, but didn't come when summoned.

As I scroll back through posts, I notice that JJJ narrowed it down to these three as well.
I don't know any meta, so I'm running blind. SIG seems to have the lynch love.

So, questions for all:

What has Sorsha/Wigly done that puts them in your scumlist, if you have one of them on it?
Are there any good reasons not to lynch SIG?
Is there anyone else that REALLY needs to be pushed in this grouping that we are ignoring?
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 200
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Hey, I'm just about to head into work, I don't think I'll be around until after the lynch is done. I'm in the middle of an ISO of silver Lantern, but I didn't have it ready before I had to go to work, so that will have to wait.

Inh, I didn't ask the mat holders if we should trust them, I asked if they knew the right direction for a Civ win.

Opinions, I don't have a lot to say to, I don't post much when I'm on my phone, get back to them when I'm home, if I'm alive. Sorry if you think I'm wishy-washy, I find it hard to develop suspicions on day one, I usually get warmed up by day three or four.

I don't really feel like lynching dyslexic on. So I'll unvote. Sorry, I don't have another strong idea for a vote, I go with JJJ possibly silver, or you
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

VOTE SIG
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 555

Post by Quin »

Strawhenge wrote:Gah. sig is suspicious, but Golden's flip flop on the map-having is a big ol' Costco-size box of WIFOM.
I don't think Golden is suspicious for it. It came across as though he had a realisation that covering for the real map holder was a decent strategy after 3J claimed to have it, and changed his tune.

I think the sig suspicion is new, or else just something I haven't read.

If not Dys, I'm comfortable voting Fredwood or Sorsha. I'm in the same camp as Golden in saying that even though I GTH him as bad, I'd rather not lynch him early in case I'm wrong.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Quin wrote:
I don't think Golden is suspicious for it. It came across as though he had a realisation that covering for the real map holder was a decent strategy after 3J claimed to have it, and changed his tune.

I think the sig suspicion is new, or else just something I haven't read.

If not Dys, I'm comfortable voting Fredwood or Sorsha. I'm in the same camp as Golden in saying that even though I GTH him as bad, I'd rather not lynch him early in case I'm wrong.
This is about 3J. Oops.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Strawhenge
Drug Dealer

Post by Strawhenge »

Anyone read my ISO of Long Con? Comments? Concerns? Questions?
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Strawhenge wrote:Anyone read my ISO of Long Con? Comments? Concerns? Questions?
If I had the time and motivation to go through his relevant posts I'd have something more concrete to say, but I do feel slightly worse about him for the 'Dys item'.
ImageImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 160
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

Tick Tock Tick Tock

VOTALS:

Dyslexicon (4): Quin, Long con, Silver Lantern, MetalMarsh89
sig (3): Golden, JJJ, Speedchuck
Fredwood (2): DrWilgy, Soneji
DrWilgy (2): Scotty, nutella
Scotty (1): Nachomamma
MM (1): Dyslexicon
Golden (1): Sig

With 21 Alive, it takes 11 to Lynch, and 6 to soft lynch. Day 1 will end on 14th February, 2017 at 10pm EST, or in approx. 4.5hours.

CURRENTLY, NO ONE WILL BE LYNCHED!!!
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 270
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

VOTE SIG

Kinda a tossup between him and Wigly as the two "not much to say and I don't like the little they are saying" candidates.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Strawhenge wrote:Anyone read my ISO of Long Con? Comments? Concerns? Questions?
It was good. Made me feel better about you, worse about him. Not enough to try to introduce a new wagon D1. That's the big problem, and most of the talkers are gone right now.

Certainly Long Con could be on the chopping block for D2 grilling/N1 action.

Practically, we have about four hours to get a lynch through and be ready to vote on the item of the night.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Soneji
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 52

Post by Soneji »

I will switch to Wilgy if Fredwood doesn't take off. Sig hasn't struck me as anything more than a slight scumread. His talk of the map came off well as him being relaxed enough to be silly and I've liked his interactions past that.

Wilgy hasn't provided any contributions despite the very long day phase and being around for long enough to respond to several people, time enough to do some quick reads. Instead he makes a good length post talking about how we should all feel foolish for not recognizing his meta or his activity elsewhere.

Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 8

Post by Sorsha »

speedchuck wrote: Sorsha claimed they wouldn't read the whole thread, but didn't come when summoned.
You used the wrong incantation, maybe brush up on your Latin :p

I've asked to be replaced, I can't keep up with one game let alone two. Good luck!
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Colour me surprised to see Dizzy is still in the lead for votes. I admit my opinions are not the be all and end all, but I just don't really get it.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Sorsha wrote:
speedchuck wrote: Sorsha claimed they wouldn't read the whole thread, but didn't come when summoned.
You used the wrong incantation, maybe brush up on your Latin :p

I've asked to be replaced, I can't keep up with one game let alone two. Good luck!
Cool, there is a replacement listed. Best of luck with your other game!

Soneji, I like most of your posts, but I super strongly disagree on your lynch choice, based on my ISO read of him and the meta reads that the people that know him have given.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 8

Post by Elohcin »

I'm going to vote before I forget. I'm trusting the people...Dyslexicon.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Elohcin wrote:I'm going to vote before I forget. I'm trusting the people...Dyslexicon.
:omg:
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

Lol, I don't get it either.
Silver Lantern
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 146

Post by Silver Lantern »

remove vote/unvote: Dyslexicon, cause I really don't like that a dude with 2 posts is voting for him at this hour of the game.
gfishfunk wrote: Silver Lantern - The only thing that needs to be said: A bull on fire in a flammable china shop.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Silver Lantern wrote:remove vote/unvote: Dyslexicon, cause I really don't like that a dude with 2 posts is voting for him at this hour of the game.
Dudette.
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

Is day one lynches standard here then? So we're definitely lynching someone?
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

Golden wrote:
Silver Lantern wrote:remove vote/unvote: Dyslexicon, cause I really don't like that a dude with 2 posts is voting for him at this hour of the game.
Dudette.
That's why I always post in gender neutral pronouns.
Silver Lantern
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 146

Post by Silver Lantern »

@Fred, From what I gather yes.
gfishfunk wrote: Silver Lantern - The only thing that needs to be said: A bull on fire in a flammable china shop.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

The lynch is the town tool to win. Is it common to no lynch where you're from?

It's very rarely even possible to no lynch here.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Fredwood wrote:
Golden wrote:
Dudette.
I try to do so as well.

So, the no lynch: Some places will no lynch D1 for beginning info, or will no lynch when in MYLO-ish situations to force scum to make the choice easier. It's usually a bad idea, and basically never a good idea in a CF game. Too much can happen at night for town not to use their stuff.

Let's please lynch.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

Golden wrote:The lynch is the town tool to win. Is it common to no lynch where you're from?

It's very rarely even possible to no lynch here.

On Day 1 yes. Day 2 can be tough sometimes as well. Who am I kidding sometimes we go whole games without lynching someone, not really, but we've had plenty of phases stall out.

As to the options, I really think the Dys link at this point is silly, we've wasted so much time on this already and kind of unfair to Dys to keep bringing it up at this point, so I won't vote for Dizzy now out of principle.

Wigly pinged me the hardest with his passive aggresive "I'm busy don't bother even questioning me about my participation, you'll be sorry post"

I like the spread on Sig, I don't have a real read on him, but the fact that 3 people who have been going back and forth with each other all agree that Sig is the best option. So I'm inclined to go with consensus here if this is where we'd like to go.
Nachomamma8
The Mark
Posts in topic: 35

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Boo!

Vote: Sig

This isn't all I will say before EoD unless I'm feeling especially cruel.
Nachomamma8
The Mark
Posts in topic: 35

Post by Nachomamma8 »

And additionally another "hip hip hooray!" for changeable votes!!!
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

speedchuck wrote:
Fredwood wrote:
Golden wrote:
Dudette.
I try to do so as well.

So, the no lynch: Some places will no lynch D1 for beginning info, or will no lynch when in MYLO-ish situations to force scum to make the choice easier. It's usually a bad idea, and basically never a good idea in a CF game. Too much can happen at night for town not to use their stuff.

Let's please lynch.
Surprisingly it works out pretty well for town at HCR because of the strength of the mechanical roles there it is sometimes wise to be patient with the information then going POE. If I'm not dead by day 3 I usually know what's what between the information and reads.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Eh, good point. D1 for a CF setup wouldn't be the worst time for a no lynch.

The MYLO thing wouldn't work, though. Who knows how many deaths can happen in a night
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Sorsha has asked for a Replacement
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

speedchuck wrote:Eh, good point. D1 for a CF setup wouldn't be the worst time for a no lynch.

The MYLO thing wouldn't work, though. Who knows how many deaths can happen in a night
I was just making sure it was standard here, if it's standard I'm fine with it because everyone understands the risks involved, especially since it's the norm, I doubt many people would change their style of play.

Once the town decided to lynch the cop on Day 1 (for the lols?...I'm still not sure why the town lynched the cop). It wasn't much fun for the town after that.
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

TICK TOCK

VOTALS:

sig (5): Golden, JJJ, Speedchuck, JackofHearts,Nachomamma
Dyslexicon (4): Quin, Long con, MetalMarsh89, Eloh
Fredwood (2): DrWilgy, Soneji
DrWilgy (2): Scotty, nutella
MM (1): Dyslexicon
Golden (1): Sig

With 21 Alive, it takes 11 to Lynch, and 6 to soft lynch. Day 1 will end on 14th February, 2017 at 10pm EST, or in approx. less than 3 hours.

CURRENTLY, NO ONE WILL BE LYNCHED!!!
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 347

Post by Dyslexicon »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:This exchange with sig is giving me problems:
sig wrote:
Golden wrote:
sig wrote:
Golden wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:This little flippity flop especially struck me the wrong way.
What am I to do? I said something that was true to me at the time, and then when it was wrong I wanted to correct it.

In the same circumstance, what would you do?
I do agree with INH, those posts did seem strange, but would it be something the mafia would do? I don't think so.
What was strange about them?
The fact you said you didn't have the map then you said you did.

It could have been a PM slip true, but I'm not convinced that's the case. However, I don't see any reason why a mafia member would do this, I view it more as you trying to make it harder to narrow down the map holder and as of right now we have four(?) people claiming the map. Myself, MM, Golden, and JJJ.

So I wouldn't lynch vote you on that and I would find it suspicious for people to use that as a reason to vote for you.

Speaking of voting I should totally get an item tonight. Vote for me then.

Also I voted East since Philadelphia is on a east coast.
That he bothered to qualify Golden's map PM/no PM thing as "strange" while also batting it away as something not suspicious strikes me a pointless combination of thoughts -- i.e. I don't know why "strange" needed to be stated. At the same time I can't tell if this is one of this things with sig and words where he just voices a perspective a little awkwardly or if there's something to be concerned about.

If there's a separate beef to be stated about sig it's that his posts were item-centric when he was around. Hunting was nil/limited.
And this is giving me serious problems.
This is what you said immediately after the exchange you're bringing in here:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I feel okay about sig.
So why is this exchange giving you problems now? What changed? Iirc Sig hasn't posted after this. Explain.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I have to say, for me the most bothersome thing about remaining on sig is that Jay is also on it.

Jay isn't returning today, though, he made that clear.

Return to “Previous Jobs”