MetalMarsh89 deserves an honorary win
7%

Total votes: 15
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 555

Re: Phenon Mafia: Day 1 - And Into the Fire

Post by Quin »

I need to work on my ISO list for the champs game, so my vote here is in the wind.

linki: I oppose Eloh. We got 24 pages out of Day 0/1, I don't think it should be wasted on a low poster who has barely been discussed.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 344

Post by Golden »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Does anyone out there have a reason to oppose one of the following lynches:

sig
Elohcin
Sorsha/replacement
DrWilgy
I don't think the suspicion of Sorsha is warranted (even at the time I was saying I thought her responses were fair), and I particularly don't think we should lynch that spot when sloonei can come in to it. He can be judged on his own merits.

I don't oppose any of the others.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 347

Post by Dyslexicon »

Thank you, JJJ, for the Tab trick!

@JJJ - What Fred said.

@Whoever brought it up - The reason for me thinking JJJ/Nut not teamed is that JJJ gave a very heavy town read on Nut early on. I would not expect a scum to do this to a rather low poster teammate.

---

I'm sure I had other things I wanted to comment on. Don't know when day ends, so going to throw out some cold reads:

Townish:
Nut, Straw, Fred

Slight town:
Silver, Quin. Golden, Jack

On the townier side of null:
Soneji, Scotty, Wilgy

Null:
Nacho

On the scummier side of null or sligh scum:
Sig, Dfray, JJJ

Scummish/suspects:
Marmot, INH, Speed, LC

---

Raisins:
Marmot: Ok, so nobody ever talks about Marmot/MM. Which I find suspicious in itself, but that's not his fault. Anyway, I don't like this progression:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:That... is actually a pretty accurate description of how I like to play.
^In response to me talking about my playstyle.
That being said, your slip, it looked like an accident. You assert that it was not an accident, but a fakeslip. You then introduced some reads after the fact. Nacho made a good point that you didn't factor the 'fakeslip' into your reads. I think (without looking at your link to your other game) it was an accident.
^In the same post - how can he legitly think it was still a real slip? Also pointing to Nacho to support that I didn't factor in the fakeslip into my reads instead of going to my post. I factor everything into my reads, who's anyone else to say what I'm basing my reads on. I specifically based my Marmot vote on it in fact. Also, he doesn't need to look at the link to know what's in it as it has been discussed a lot. He's completely disregarding a lot of info, so this just reads like he's not interested in actually figuring out my alignment. Which is not a town mindset.
Why do dizzy's posts after his slip make me feel so good? Should I reconsider?
This I also dislike. Also, "reconsider" from what? He wasn't voting me at this time.

---

INH, I honestly don't have a case on. Just seems to be on the sidelines a lot and I find that's how scum feels like a lot of the time. Should check his posts at some point.

---

Speed, I posted my suspicions of here:
Dyslexicon wrote:@Speed, I want you to explain your read on me. You're tip-toeing around it. You comment a lot on logic, strategy and meta discussions, but you don't give very much in terms of reads. You've stated several times that I'm null-ish to you and that I'm nok exactly looking good and that it's understanable that players want to lynch me etc. But at the same time you're arguing against what these players are saying. So in your own words, what is your read on me and why?

I'm very suspicious of you.
I do think his tone is good, but he talks mostly about things around the game, and doesn't really go far to develop reads afaic.

---

LC, I'm a bit unsure on. But the jump on me made little sense. And then the backing off didn't make me feel good either. Seemed like thinking I could be mislynch, and then doubting I could be so moving off before needing to expand. Should probably look up posts here too.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 733
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Quin wrote:I need to work on my ISO list for the champs game, so my vote here is in the wind.

linki: I oppose Eloh. We got 24 pages out of Day 0/1, I don't think it should be wasted on a low poster who has barely been discussed.
Do you think anything of Elohcin's vote for Dizzy?
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Golden wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Does anyone out there have a reason to oppose one of the following lynches:

sig
Elohcin
Sorsha/replacement
DrWilgy
I don't think the suspicion of Sorsha is warranted (even at the time I was saying I thought her responses were fair), and I particularly don't think we should lynch that spot when sloonei can come in to it. He can be judged on his own merits.

I don't oppose any of the others.
I'm fine with waiting for Sloonei. If he's the replacement he'll give us plenty of opportunities to make a more conclusive read.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

sig
Elohcin
Sorsha/replacement
DrWilgy
I don't love the Wilgy option just because the righteousness of his defense post is more often town imo. This is pretty weak, but at least enough for me to not jump on that wagon at least. Plus, I have seen Wilgy do nothing last time I played here, and he was town then.

Why did Sig disappear again? Makes no sense as either alignment. o.o
Silver Lantern
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 146

Post by Silver Lantern »

Heh, the funny thing is that from the 3 HCRealms players on here, Fred is without a doubt the calmest and the most laid back, lol.

Fred isn't a bad guy (meaning in general, not in game) he's probably just got triggered by something. Can't say I haven't been there 1 or 9 times myself. :flamed:

And since we can't use curse words on our homesite he's probably taking advantage of it. Boy is this gonna come back to bite me if free is scum. :ninja:
gfishfunk wrote: Silver Lantern - The only thing that needs to be said: A bull on fire in a flammable china shop.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Quin wrote:I need to work on my ISO list for the champs game, so my vote here is in the wind.

Do you think anything of Elohcin's vote for Dizzy?
It was opportunistic. I don't read it any which way though.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dyslexicon wrote:I don't love the Wilgy option just because the righteousness of his defense post is more often town imo. This is pretty weak, but at least enough for me to not jump on that wagon at least. Plus, I have seen Wilgy do nothing last time I played here, and he was town then.

I understand what you mean. I get a similar impression from Wilgy too. It's hard to confidently draw any read from one post like that, but I am less enthusiastic about lynching Wilgy than I was before it. His love of cultivating a goofball meta scares me away.

I can't say why sig disappeared. He may be busy. He didn't use his opportunity post effectively though and my suspicion of him increased largely for that reason. He hopped into the thread, seemed well aware that he was taking some crap (despite only having one vote on him), and I wonder whether he is more attuned to the information in this thread than his posts would indicate. Not a great look.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Silver Lantern wrote:Heh, the funny thing is that from the 3 HCRealms players on here, Fred is without a doubt the calmest and the most laid back, lol.

Fred isn't a bad guy (meaning in general, not in game) he's probably just got triggered by something. Can't say I haven't been there 1 or 9 times myself. :flamed:

And since we can't use curse words on our homesite he's probably taking advantage of it. Boy is this gonna come back to bite me if free is scum. :ninja:
In your opinion, since you know him, is the emotion in his posts just now more likely town or scum from him?
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 160
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

TOCK

VOTALS:

sig (7): Golden, JJJ, Speedchuck, JackofHearts,Nachomamma,Strawhenge, nutella
Dyslexicon (3): Long con, MetalMarsh89, Eloh
Fredwood (2): DrWilgy, Soneji,
DrWilgy (1): Scotty
MM (1): Dyslexicon
Golden (1): Sig

With 21 Alive, it takes 11 to Lynch, and 6 to soft lynch. Day 1 will end on 14th February, 2017 at 10pm EST, or in approx. 65 minutes
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

He also said something about his vote for me, I forget his specific words, but they indicated that he intended to read up and then make a serious vote, which he proceeded not to do.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Dyslexicon wrote:I don't love the Wilgy option just because the righteousness of his defense post is more often town imo. This is pretty weak, but at least enough for me to not jump on that wagon at least. Plus, I have seen Wilgy do nothing last time I played here, and he was town then.

I understand what you mean. I get a similar impression from Wilgy too. It's hard to confidently draw any read from one post like that, but I am less enthusiastic about lynching Wilgy than I was before it. His love of cultivating a goofball meta scares me away.

I can't say why sig disappeared. He may be busy. He didn't use his opportunity post effectively though and my suspicion of him increased largely for that reason. He hopped into the thread, seemed well aware that he was taking some crap (despite only having one vote on him), and I wonder whether he is more attuned to the information in this thread than his posts would indicate. Not a great look.
I agree, that is not a good look. Eloh also seemed aware enough. If Sig flips scum, definitely look into Eloh.
Silver Lantern
Stool Pigeon

Post by Silver Lantern »

sig
Elohcin
Sorsha/replacement
DrWilgy
I don't but I think a lynch on Wigly or Sig will be the most helpful as there's been way more discussion about those that can be analyzed in the days to come. I guess there has been some discussion on sorcha too.
gfishfunk wrote: Silver Lantern - The only thing that needs to be said: A bull on fire in a flammable china shop.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 321

Post by speedchuck »

I have no issue with any of those four lynches, though the idea of a Chinese Fire Drill scares me.

Dizzy, I'll give you full disclosure: I am 100% certain that you did not really slip, whether town or scum.
I also think that most of the townreads on you didn't come from that, but from towny play later in the day.
I have been defending the slip as being what you said it was: fake.

Now,
Your behavior right after the slip was questionable. After a bit, though, you stumbled in and got the scumhunting going.
All the while, I'm fighting back against votes that I consider misinformed and trying to avoid getting tied down as someone who is defending you as a person. I don't like defending. I do like picking apart misinformed lynches. You can defend yourself.

Since those arguments have ended, you've continued to improve questioning and giving of reads/helpful observations. I'd put you as light town, at the moment. This wasn't exactly what I was trying to argue either way earlier, though.

Does that clear things up? If not, :shrug2:
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Sig could have voted me though, or another counter wagon. Although that would've looked scum as hell.
Nachomamma8
The Mark
Posts in topic: 35

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I liked that people have a bunch of different reads on me!
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Dyslexicon wrote:Sig could have voted me though, or another counter wagon. Although that would've looked scum as hell.
Actually this only serves to emphasise the disparity between his words and the actual level of lynch threat he felt.
Nachomamma8
The Mark

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Dyslexicon wrote:Sig could have voted me though, or another counter wagon. Although that would've looked scum as hell.
In what world does civ Sig decide that Golden is going to be lynched and that's where his vote is best placed...?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

speedchuck wrote:I have no issue with any of those four lynches, though the idea of a Chinese Fire Drill scares me.

Dizzy, I'll give you full disclosure: I am 100% certain that you did not really slip, whether town or scum.
I also think that most of the townreads on you didn't come from that, but from towny play later in the day.
I have been defending the slip as being what you said it was: fake.

Now,
Your behavior right after the slip was questionable. After a bit, though, you stumbled in and got the scumhunting going.
All the while, I'm fighting back against votes that I consider misinformed and trying to avoid getting tied down as someone who is defending you as a person. I don't like defending. I do like picking apart misinformed lynches. You can defend yourself.

Since those arguments have ended, you've continued to improve questioning and giving of reads/helpful observations. I'd put you as light town, at the moment. This wasn't exactly what I was trying to argue either way earlier, though.

Does that clear things up? If not, :shrug2:
It does help. Kind of. Maybe. Look me in the eyes and tell me you're not scum!

I do regret taking up so much space D1, that was certainly not intended. I didn't know I was going to be that much of a controversy, though in hindsight I should've guessed. Anyway, it's been an interesting D1, I guess.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Golden wrote:
Actually this only serves to emphasise the disparity between his words and the actual level of lynch threat he felt.
True.

Lynch Sig

Because I want to do what's in vogue.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Nachomamma8 wrote:
In what world does civ Sig decide that Golden is going to be lynched and that's where his vote is best placed...?
The vote wasn't serious though? I thought he voted because Golden voted Sig (iirc)?
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 213

Post by Fredwood »

We laughed, we cried, we screamed and cursed and in the end killed a poor guy who didn't show up to defend himself.

Sounds like Thanksgiving.
Was I the same as when I got up this morning? I almost think I can remember feeling a little different. But if I am not the same, the next question is, Who in the world am I?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I would qualify sig's current vote as pointless at best and posturing at worst. There's nothing positive about it.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Silver Lantern
Stool Pigeon

Post by Silver Lantern »

Dyslexicon wrote:
Silver Lantern wrote:Heh, the funny thing is that from the 3 HCRealms players on here, Fred is without a doubt the calmest and the most laid back, lol.

In your opinion, since you know him, is the emotion in his posts just now more likely town or scum from him?
He rarely shows emotion so it's sort of a null read for me (JoH will be so proud I used that phrase). It read like a genuine reaction to me so I don't think alignment was something that was coming into play.

If you put a gun to my head and told me I had to pick one, I would say town, cause mathematically he has better odds of being town. And I think a genuine reaction like that is something that a scummer would avoid unless it's an absolute meltdown. And yes, I've seen absolute meltdowns and that was not one IMO.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

sig is starting to feel like a runaway wagon.
ImageImageImageImage
Nachomamma8
The Mark

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Quin wrote:sig is starting to feel like a runaway wagon.
Runaway from me baby!
Nachomamma8
The Mark

Post by Nachomamma8 »

It's about to get crazy
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

runaway.....train?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 22

Post by DrWilgy »

Soneji wrote:we should all feel foolish for not recognizing his meta or his activity elsewhere.
Kneel fools!
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

On the one hand, duh, there's an hour left in the day and people want to commit.

On the other hand, yay, stuff to analyze tomorrow morning!

NO DOWNSIDES, LET'S RUN WITH IT YEAH
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Silver Lantern wrote:
Dyslexicon wrote:

He rarely shows emotion so it's sort of a null read for me (JoH will be so proud I used that phrase). It read like a genuine reaction to me so I don't think alignment was something that was coming into play.

If you put a gun to my head and told me I had to pick one, I would say town, cause mathematically he has better odds of being town. And I think a genuine reaction like that is something that a scummer would avoid unless it's an absolute meltdown. And yes, I've seen absolute meltdowns and that was not one IMO.
Thanks. The reaction read town to me fwiw. Especially the way he was apologizing it at the same time. I was just curious, cause it did seem a bit out of character the first time, so I was wondering if it was some sort of appeal to emotion (which can be a scum tacitc (I used to do this a lot as scum :3)). But looking at his interaction with Quin it reads town being annoyed.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

OH CRAP THERE'S AN ITEM TO VOTE TONIGHT WHO WANTS IT
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

speedchuck wrote:OH CRAP THERE'S AN ITEM TO VOTE TONIGHT WHO WANTS IT
:beer: oh yea
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

sprityo wrote:

runaway.....train?
what a glorious pun.
ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

speedchuck wrote:OH CRAP THERE'S AN ITEM TO VOTE TONIGHT WHO WANTS IT
Obviously, I should have it. I'll do a fake town slip as well if I get it and am alive and well.

:cloud9:
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

DrWilgy wrote:
Soneji wrote:we should all feel foolish for not recognizing his meta or his activity elsewhere.
Kneel fools!
Who do you want to vote and can I follow you?
ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

It's 3 am my time, but now I have to stay awake until the flip. Damn you Americans and your inconvenient time zones.

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

It's 3 am my time, but now I have to stay awake until the flip. Damn you Americans and your inconvenient time zones.

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Which one is the real me? :puppy:
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 22

Post by DrWilgy »

Unvote,

Vote: Sig.

Why are we killing Sig?

JJJ, can I trust you this game? Who's posts do you think I'm best off ISO-ing.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

just an fyi Sig has 9 votes and two away from hammer. So either you all wait another 45 minutes and see if he has something the say, or nail him in
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 270
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Carp carp carp. :p
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DrWilgy wrote:JJJ, can I trust you this game? Who's posts do you think I'm best off ISO-ing.
You can. It'd be cool to hear your perspectives on a couple of the people I'll call tough reads: speedchuck, JOH

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I and someone else could hammer it in. Beats waiting another 45 minutes.

Would people like that?
ImageImageImageImage
Silver Lantern
Stool Pigeon

Post by Silver Lantern »

I was under the assumption we were maybe waiting for Sloonei.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

sprityo wrote:just an fyi Sig has 9 votes and two away from hammer. So either you all wait another 45 minutes and see if he has something the say, or nail him in
Kind of want a hammer so I can go to bed lol.
But kind of want to wait in case he shows up and says something within the day time.
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

also remember you will have to wait a whole 24 hours before you can talk again since night phase chat is not allowed
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Vote sig
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Patience is a virtue. Maybe sig will appear in that time frame and say something profound.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Return to “Previous Jobs”